JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Suemitsu & The Suemith - Irony

Author Topic: [08/12]Morning Musume the 40th single [なんちゃって恋愛]  (Read 54072 times)

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
Re: [08/12]Morning Musume the 40th single [なんちゃって恋愛]
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2009, 06:11:42 AM »
Do we really ever expect awesome rapping from H!P? Really? XD

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2009, 06:52:04 AM »
i like the single. but it felt a lot like a rehash of naichau kamo and shouganai

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2009, 07:24:37 AM »
Swap the brass out, vary the pitch a bit to more "uplifting-ness", and you've also got Arashi's Believe.

@shadowstar: I like this rapping better than their usual, which is more bound to one measure at a time. (Ironically, it is more in the style of Sakurap)

Dang, this song has got me cross-referencing stuff all over the place, a testament to the strength of the composition (the originality of the composition is different issue altogether... :lol:)

Offline Risastar

• Member+
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2009, 08:42:21 AM »
Covers:
Limited A, Limited B
Regular, Commemorative edition

http://www.helloproject.com/discography/musume/s_044.html"]http://www.helloproject.com/discography/musume/s_044.html[/url]

group picture

http://www.ody-net.com/"]http://www.ody-net.com/[/url]
Fany Power<3

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2009, 08:51:46 AM »
regular looks the best
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 08:56:06 AM by Mugen »

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2009, 12:41:11 AM »
Swap the brass out, vary the pitch a bit to more "uplifting-ness", and you've also got Arashi's Believe.

@shadowstar: I like this rapping better than their usual, which is more bound to one measure at a time. (Ironically, it is more in the style of Sakurap)

Dang, this song has got me cross-referencing stuff all over the place, a testament to the strength of the composition (the originality of the composition is different issue altogether... :lol:)

Pop music is all about rehashed ideas anyways. :lol:

Covers look pretty bad. I like the limited A though
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 12:43:49 AM by StreakInTheSky »

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2009, 01:04:45 AM »
The covers are alright, though I think I'd like their outfits better if there were no sleeves. :drool: And I'd ditch the Ayaya hats. :lol:
As for the song, I think it's ok but it sounds like one that can easily be forgotten, which frankly, makes me worry a little. I like the rap though. :D I'll listen to it a little more and hopefully start to like it. And I expect a sexy PV. 8)

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2009, 03:45:02 AM »
Regular cover reminds me of one of RB's covers. They must be running out of ideas for covers. XD

Somehow the outfits remind me of french maids without aprons...don't ask me why. XD

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2009, 10:41:27 PM »
listened to the song... i don't like the fact that it reminds me so bad to the previous single but despite that i think is all good... wonder if the PV will include something more that dance and close-ups.

Offline TheBlackCatsLuck

• Reina Lover For Life! =3
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2009, 05:21:34 AM »
I'm not sure if I like or not. It's one of those songs that the more I listen to it, the more I'll become addicted to probably. Still not love at first listen though

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2009, 09:13:44 PM »
I like the regular cover best since it's nice and leggy. XD

The song itself is... alright. Parts of it remind me a lot of yume shouganai, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. It is a bit on the generic side, though. Listenable, though. :)

Offline s4tsuk1

• Ocelot Juicer
« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2009, 09:46:51 PM »
At first listen, I like it quite a lot.  Unfortunately, Tsunku has let me down AGAIN, with an inundation of Taka/Reina.  Don't get me wrong, I love Takahashi's voice, and Reina's voice is...tolerable at best, but where's Niigaki?  Kamei?  Sayumi seems to get more lines than GakiKame!  I don't like it!

I can't help but think that Takahashi and Reina are being prepped for graduation, what with being lead vocalists on the last few singles.  I'd be shocked if Tsunku graduated Reina, but I think that Takahashi is coming to the end of her MoMusu career, so maybe she's being groomed for a more solo career?  Who knows.

Still, a good single.  I'll listen to it a lot, I hope the PV is boss.

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2009, 12:16:01 AM »
Well Aichan and Reina have been pretty much the leads in vocals for a few years. I actually really like Reina's voice though. They're pretty much the leaders in terms of performance. Gakki or Eri are rarely vocal leads, though they sing fairly well. Sayumi has always been somewhat in the spotlight for a while now so it's not surprising if she were to have more lines.

Also the people with the most lines have never been necessarily the ones to graduate the soonest. Of course as they age, there is the inevitable graduation, and Takahashi and Reina are on the older side of the group. But until it's announced that there will be a graduation, I don't think there is need to really worry. I still don't believe Aichan is ready to be on her own either. I can't see her outside of a group. I see a Reina solo more possible. :lol:

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2009, 06:37:06 AM »
Anyone know if there's any news of them selling the physical copy of this on japanfiles. I bought Yume Oibito and Platinm 9 Disc and I would love to buy this one. (though I love this song so much I'd probably even buy it from Yes Asia and pay the shipping)

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2009, 06:59:26 AM »
they have it on yesasia. preordered mine there :cow:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2009, 04:09:05 PM »
I'm being won over slowly...it's been stuck in my head for the past day or so. :lol:

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2009, 04:38:32 PM »
Concerning Takahashi's graduation and how people are predicting it to be happening as soon, maybe they'll let her take a Koharu route and keep her as part of Momusu while releasing some solo stuff here and there. It's possible. They could try that out first.

Offline jaysonnj

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2009, 07:47:01 AM »
After reading some of the previous posts I didn't know what to think about this song. But after just listening to it for the first time, I really enjoyed it. The rapping was pretty effective and thankfully not overly done. and the chorus is quite cathcy and not too moody. Yes, it does kind of jump all over the place but I thought the transitions were done well.

btw they've been predicting Aichan's for a couple of years now. I'll believe it when its announced.

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2009, 08:30:38 AM »
Ok another question, what's usually the difference between the dvd on the limited edition A and the limited edition B? I don't know which one I should order...  :?

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2009, 02:14:42 PM »
^Normally they have different versions of the PV :)

On first listen, I thought it was pretty cool. I tend to like things with the rapping, it sounds cool. XD I like how they combined rapping with regular singing throughout the song, it was well done in my opinion. :D Awaiting the PV...

Album covers are boring though :/ Like stated before by Essy, the regular reminds me of Resonant Blue. (Also, I can't help but to grin a little after the pointing out of them looking like their in maid outfits without the aprons, I can so see it :lol:)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 02:18:10 PM by Saikami »
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Suemitsu & The Suemith - Irony