JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Hyokkori Hyoutanjima

Author Topic: Taking Chances-Epilogue-updated 12/26, Alternate Ending - 12/29  (Read 66447 times)

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: My Guardian Angel
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2009, 05:29:55 PM »
Chapter 13

I wonder if Momo should have gone on the ride. Although she doesn't do well on them but at least that would stop Maimi and Airi from sitting together?

Chapter 14

OMG!!! I can’t believe I am doing this!  I’m gonna die, I’m gonna die.  This thing is still going up.  Why did I decide to try this? Why, lord, why? Why couldn’t I have just stayed behind with Momo-chan and Erika-san? W-wwwwwwwwwwhhhhhh--AaaaaaaaaaHhhhhhhhhhhhh’

This was cute. I LOL-ed :lol:

Slowly and shakily, Airi got off her seat and immediately Maimi placed her free arm around Airi to support her.  

OMG! Body contact XD

Holy...seems like Maimi is involved with some people Erika doesn't approve of?

Chapter 15

I'll read and comment on the rest of the chapters soon ya? Forum-ing time is over :(

PS: Great job :) Don't ever stop writing okay?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 06:49:14 AM by lil_hamz »

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2009, 03:28:53 AM »
Mame-chan:  thank you for the encouragement!!!!!! I post slower here gomene.  I am on like chapter 29 or 30 on HPmegaforum.  Although I have thought about retiring after finishing this story.  I guess not many people like it here so maybe when I have my own thread on H!O I might pick it up again.  But I am still debating about it.  There are lots of great writers on H!O and here so I feel intimidated.  I guess I am more timid than when I first thought.  Amazing you could sense that I was gonna stop???  How???  I am kinda stuck on the TanaGaki fic though.

I have thought about quitting on this forum for this fic but for you I will go until the end!!!!!  Arigatou!!!!  :bow:

Chapter 19

“Hey cutie!  Wanna dance?”  Airi turned to see who the owner of the voice was, to be met with a guy with blond spiked hair, looked like he was older than Airi, holding a drink to what Airi assumes as alcohol and had his friends right behind him.  One word that came into Airi’s mind was: Punk wannabe

Airi looked at him with a ‘are you kidding me?’ “Uh-No thank you!” Airi responded and turned around to get herself a drink.  

One of buddies went up to Airi and grabbed her arm to turn her around.  “Ryo-san hasn’t finished talking to you!” he roared.

“Now, now, don’t scare off the little girl” smirked Ryo while he waved his hand in the air indicating for his buddy to back off.  “As I was saying or asking, cutie, do you wanna dance?”

Airi hated these types of people, people that think they are big shots just because they are in a gang or had their boys with them.  She hated those that caused trouble or joined gangs in general, so again she answered “No” and gave him a disgusted look.  Ryo’s smirk started to turn into a frown.  Airi’s friends were all just standing around waiting for what was to come.  Ryo all of a sudden grinned “Well it must not be my night to be REJECTED” and with that he and his boys left.

Airi and her friends just shrugged the incident off and started to party.  Throughout the night, Airi felt her head starting to spin

‘Damn! I think there was alcohol in the punch.’

She turned to her girls and indicated it was time for them to leave.  The girls were somewhat sober and were unwilling at first but realized it was late.

As they were walking towards the train station, a hand covered Airi’s mouth and dragged her to a nearby alleyway.  Her girls yelped and decided to run for their lives.  As Airi was being dragged she watched as her friends were scurrying off, leaving Airi to fend for herself.

“Well lookie here, isn’t this the cutie that rejected me earlier tonight?” said Ryo as he walked out of the shadows.  There was only one lamp post near the alleyway so Airi can make out Ryo smirking.  He walked closer to her until he was face to face with her and Airi could see the anger in his statement.  “Do you know I always get what I want and no one dares to say no” he grinned evilly as he dragged a hand along Airi’s thighs.  “What makes you think you are good enough to be with me?” Airi tried to squirm away from his touch but was difficult for Ryo’s boys had a good grip around her mouth and waist.

“Ah ah ah!  Now you wouldn’t want to anger me now would you?” he hushed her from her squirming.  Airi was scared, scared of what would happen to her but she was helpless, the alcohol that she consumed earlier was taking a toll on her and she was losing consciousness.  She continued to squirm out of Ryos’ boy’s grip but that only earned her a slap across the face.

~SLAP~ “What did I say about moving?” growled Ryo.  He turned Airi’s face towards him and he grinned.  “Don’t worry, as long as you don’t make things hard, I’ll be gentle” and then he started to kiss her along her neckline.  By now, Airi was crying from the slap and from the fear of what was going to happen.  She felt his hands gliding along her thighs up and down, again Airi squirmed.  Ryo’s boy held onto her more firmly.  Ryo started to go lower to Airi’s chest area.  “Where is that feisty girl now?  Are you scared?” He yanked off the tube top Airi was wearing, having her upper body exposed, with the exception of her bra, as he hungrily looked over his prize.  Airi knew she had to get out of here so she bit onto the hand that was muffling her cries.  Ryo’s boy yelped in pain and let go but before Airi can run, she was met with another slap to the face.  The slap caused her to bite herself and blood started dribbling down from the corner of her mouth.  Another of Ryo’s boys gagged her mouth with a cloth and pinned her arms against the wall.

“What don’t you understand!  It is useless to fight, you are mine tonight and no one will be there to save you” he grinned as he continued from where he left off.  He grabbed onto Airi’s ass as he kissed her collarbone.  Airi was crying profusely but refused to let up so she continued to move away from his kisses.  This upset Ryo so he did let his anger out by punching her in the midsection.  Airi’s yelp was muffled and the pain was so unbearable, Airi passed out.

Chapter 20

Present time- in the Café

Momoko put a hand over her mouth shocked at the story she had just heard.  She  quickly got up from across the table and went over to hug Airi, who was already in tears thinking of the memory.  There was one main question lingering in Momoko’s mind but was hesitant to ask.  She opened her mouth a couple of times but decided to close it again.

“When I woke up, I was in Rii-chan’s room” continued Airi.  She wiped away her tears and took a sip of her strawberry-kiwi juice. “I was wearing a set of Rii-chan’s pyjamas, Rii-chan was sleeping in the sofa not far from the bed”

“Did anything happen that night?” blurted Momoko.  The suspense was killing her, she wanted to know if Airi was mistreated physically.  She felt hatred against this Ryo character and his group, so much hatred she didn’t notice how hard she was clutching Airi.

“Itai~ Momo-chan~  Itai~yo!” winced Airi as she tried to take off Momoko’s grip from her arm.  Momoko snapped out and started rubbing the area she was clutching. “Gomen, gomen Airi-chan”

“I asked Rii-chan about what she knows about that night”…

Flashback

“Ahhhhh~ Get away from me” shrieked Airi as she jerked up from her sleep.

~CRASH~ Airi turned to the sound and found Risako sprawled on the floor, frantically trying to tend to her friend.

“RII-CHAN!!!” Airi started bawling.

“Hush, hush! It’s okay Airin, they won’t get you!”

“I was so scared and frightened” Airi continued sobbing on Risako’s shoulder.

Risako patted Airi’s head gently and continuously.  “It’s over Airin, it’s over!”  Airi and Risako stayed in that position until Airi was all cried out.

“Airin, get some more sleep” ushered Risako as she lowered the fragile Airi into her bed.

“Don’t leave me?” asked Airi as she clutched onto Risako’s hand. Risako nodded and Airi moved so that Risako can lie beside her.  Risako climbed into her bed and wrapped her arm around Airi, stroking her arm until Airi fell asleep.

Chapter 21

When Airi woke up again, she noticed Risako was missing ‘Rii-chan?  Where are you?  I thought you wouldn’t leave me!”

Risako’s room door slowly opened to reveal the missing friend holding a tray of food.  As soon as she spotted Airi’s expression, she quickly placed the tray down on the table and rushed to Airi’s side, wrapping an arm around Airi’s shoulder.

“What’s wrong Airin? Did you have a nightmare?”  Silence except for the random sniffling.  “Airin!  Don’t scare me, what’s wrong?” Risako was getting worried by the minute.  

“I thought you left me” croaked Airi through her sniffling.

“Oh Airin!” Risako gave Airi a bear hug “I was afraid you would get hungry when you woke up so I decided to get something for us to eat.  I’m so sorry for making you think that way”.  Airi continued crying, she was happy that her best friend didn’t leave but was upset at thinking that way about her best friend and making her feel guilty.

“Rii-chan, thank you!”

“Daijoubu!” Risako wiped away the tears from Airi’s face.  “Come, you must be hungry now, I cooked ramen!”  Airi nodded and followed Risako.  Throughout the whole meal, Risako knew that there were questions that Airi wanted to ask but Risako can only hope she wouldn’t at that moment.  She wasn’t sure if Airi was ready for recalling  the nights’ events.  

As soon as they were finished eating, Risako ushered Airi to rest some more.  Airi complied for she was very worn out from the crying and quickly went to sleep.  She was later woken up to someone talking outside the room.  Airi got up and took a peek outside.

“What do you mean that it will be better this way?”
“She has a right to know! Don’t you love her?”
“You don’t know that, you never will if you don’t try”
“Okay, okay, I promise” sighed Risako “but I also want to thank you”
“Okay, you take care of yourself too” Risako sighed and turned to got back into her room to see Airi standing there.

“How long have you’ve been awake?” asked Risako as she quickly went to Airi’s side.

“Just a few minutes”

“Sorry did I wake you up?”

“No, no.  Who was it you were on the phone with?”

“Err, er, that was my cousin’s girlfriend.  She wanted me to help her keep a secret so that she would tell my cousin herself”

“Oh okay” There was a pause before Airi could gather her courage to ask about the events.  “Rii-chan, how- how did I end up here?”

“I brought you home, Airin”

“How did you know where I was?”

“Um- well, I didn’t feel great about the night so I decided to follow you.  I saw you go into the house party and I waited outside.  I then saw these guys coming out saying that a certain girl rejected one of them and that he will make her his tonight.  Then I watched them standing in this alleyway as if waiting.  I wasn’t sure about who they were talking about so I didn’t pay much attention to them.  A couple of hours later, I saw you come out, you looked a bit drunk but still managed to walk so I quietly followed from behind your group.  All of a sudden someone scream and your group was running away.  It was dark so I couldn’t make out where you were, so I followed the running girls.  I caught up with one of them and asked her where you were, all she said was ‘Ryo….grabbed…trouble’  I pieced 2 and 2 together and realized that you were the one they were referring to and that you were in danger so I ran back.  While running back, I called the cops telling them the location.  While running back I prayed that nothing has happened to you.  By the time I was near the alleyway all I can make out was that.. that.. PUNK punched you in the stomach and you passed out.  I was so scared for you and that..that.. PUNK was about to continue I was about to run over and tell them that I have called the cops.  Luckily, the police sirens were sounding and they fled.  I quickly ran over to you and put your top back on and then carried you back to my place.  I didn’t think your parents would like seeing you in that state so I called them and told them you were staying over.  While you were knocked out, I helped you change into my pyjamas.  While I was changing you, I noticed the bruise that was forming so I got an ice pack and placed it on you to cool it down.” After Risako finished re-telling the events, she turned to be met with a crying Airi.

“Oh my god!  Airin, what’s wrong?  Where does it hurt?  Is it your stomach?”

Airi shook her head and wiped the tears.  “These tears were of relief and joy.  Relief that nothing happened and joy that you were there by my side.  I don’t know how to thank you enough!”

“Don’t worry, Airin, that’s what friends are for”
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 04:07:46 AM by FaqU »

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2009, 06:57:58 AM »
Chapter 16

Maimi seems to hold Erika in a somewhat important position in her heart. I mean she did punch the tree and all. That has gotta hurt :P

Chapter 17

Oh noes, something happened didn't it? That's why Risako ran off *scared*

Chapter 18

It was at that party where something bad happened right? Poor Airi...I'm so worried for her now :cry:

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2009, 07:25:29 PM »
Chapter 22

Present Time-In the Café

“Needless to say, I did not go out anymore with those people and I was more cautious about what I wear and the people I meet and whom to be friends with.  Because when you meet people, you go out and when you go out, trouble may occur.  I know some of this does not make sense and that the logic might not be comprehensible but to me the change was for the better.  Shying away from unknown people just makes things easier for me, because that way I am sure that nothing of that sort will happen again.”

“No Airi-chan, you went through a traumatizing situation, and if it wasn’t for Rii-chan, who knows what would’ve happened.  Airi-chan, every person has a defence mechanism in them, and are cautious about the people they associate with so don’t worry about it being weird, or not making sense.  However, that shouldn’t be the end of the world, you’ve grown from your mistakes and make better judgments about people and situations.  Try not to dwell in past because seeing you this way hurts.”  Momoko grabbed onto Airi’s hand and placed it over her own heart. “It hurts here, Airi, to see your special someone being hurt, regardless if it’s physical or emotional.”

Airi was moved by Momoko’s words but thought deep down that something wasn’t right so she quickly let go of her hand and placed it back on her lap.

“Look Airin, I am not asking you to accept me romantically....yet, but at least know that there is always someone here for you.  I don’t want to rush you into anything but just know that I will be waiting.  If you aren’t ready, can we at least be friends?”

Airi looked at Momoko with a small smile, “Who says we aren’t?”  Momoko smirked and for the rest of the evening, Momoko and Airi talked about random things.

Later that Evening

Airi was doing her homework while waiting for Risako

Yume wo miteru…Kokyuu shiteru…

“Moshi, moshi”

“Airin, I am outside.  I wanted to pick up my homework.”

“Oh okay, be down in a second”.  Airi quickly opened the door and sure enough Risako was there with Kanna.  She led them to her room to wait while she gathers all of Risako’s homework, as well she thought it would be a good chance to ask her what the emergency was about.

“So what was the emergency?” asked Airi, whose back was towards Risako and Kanna.

Risako grabbed Kanna’s hand and they exchanged glances. “um- nothing, Miya had a bad stomach-ache so Saki-chan and Erika-san wanted me to go see her.”

“Miyabi-chan?!  Wasn’t she missing from school like Maimi-chan?” inquired Airi as she turned to face her guests.

“Naw, she was in school today but because of her stomach-ache she was missing from her classes” quipped Kanna.

“Oh okay!” smiled Airi as she handed Risako her homework, which in turn let out a sigh of relief when Airi was not looking.

“You seem… happy” stated Risako giving Airi a funny look

“What do you mean? Can’t I be happy?” asked Airi as she gave Risako a wide smile.

Risako quickly placed her backhand onto Airi’s forehead while Kanna took a ruler out of her bag and pointed it at Airi when Risako shook her head.   “Okay, she has no fever… so who are you and what did you do to the real Airin?”

Airi swatted away Risako’s hand and Kanna’s weapon, “Guys, its me, really, I just feel better I guess.  I had a long talk with Momo-chan today about everything, and honestly, it was comfortable and nice chatting with her” smiled Airi recalling her time at the café with Momoko.

“Oohhhh~! Does that mean Momo-chan has the chance of capturing our Airin’s heart?” teased Kanna as she wiggled her eyebrows.

“I don’t know about that yet, I just enjoy her company.”

“I’m so happy for you!  You have started to get out of your shell” cheered Kanna as she went to hug Airi, leaving Risako to her own thoughts.  Risako gave a slight frown.

“Rii-chan, is there something wrong? I thought you’d be happy to know I am not shying myself away” asked Airi giving a curious look to Risako.

Risako gave a small smile to Airi before giving Airi a hug, “I am happy for you, Airin.  I- I- I was just thinking about M-Miya, yeah that’s right Miya”

“Oh is Miyabi-chan feeling better from her stomach-ache?”

“Uh yeah she is getting better, still hurts but she’ll be better in no time”

“Well, Airin, we should be off now, someone is missing their beauty sleep.  We’ll see you tomorrow at the party” exclaimed Kanna as she ushered Risako out the door.

“Hey, matte!  I don’t know where Maimi-chan lives”

“Are you going with Momo-chan?” Airi nodded her head, “then don’t worry, Momo-chan knows.  See you and good night!”  Kanna and Risako waved as they walked out of Airi’s house.  They walked and made sure Airi closed her door.

“How is Maimi-chan?” asked Kanna

“From what I see, she looks fine, nothing serious, I just hope she will still be after hearing about this” said Risako with a worried expression.

“Don’t worry, babe, if Maimi-chan couldn’t handle it, she wouldn’t have made you promise her to keep her secret years ago”

“I guess so and I hope so”

Chapter 23

On the day of the party

Airi was frantically looking through her clothes, throwing them all over the place, looking for something to wear before the arrival of Momoko.

“Airi-chan, your friend is here” exclaimed Airi’s mother.

“Mama, can you send her up?”

A few minutes later, Airi heard a knock and then turned to see Momoko poke her head inside, smiling widely.

“Whoa, Airin, you are still not ready?” asked a surprised Momoko. “With your usual habit of being on time for everything, I would expect to see you all dressed up and drinking tea waiting for my arrival”

Airi whacked Momoko in the arm. “Oh hush! It been so long that I haven’t gone to a house party that I don’t know what to wear” exclaimed Airi in her defence.

“Did you pack your things for the sleep over?” asked Momoko as she rubbed her arm.

“Yeah, I just can’t think of what to wear.”

Momoko looked around at the clothes sprawled across, she picked up a few items and pushed Airi into the bathroom with them.

“Are you sure about this?” asked Airi from the inside.

“Yeah! Just change and come out so that I can check you out!!!”

“Okay” Airi walked out.  Momoko’s eyes shot out and her jaws fell open.  Airi felt uncomfortable. “is it bad?” 

Momoko picked up her jaw “No, no, Airin you look great”

Airi blushed. “Thanks”

“So are you all set?” asked Momoko as she held out her arm for Airi to hook her arm around.

Airi giggled and the hooked her arm around.

Upon arriving at Maimi’s house, one can already hear the music blasting out the speakers.  Lots of people were already there dancing and chatting.

Airi clung onto Momoko tighter while Momoko just gave Airi’s arm a reassuring squeeze.  Once inside, they looked for the girls and Maimi to ask where they should place their things. 

“Hey Erika-san!  Where’s Maimi and the rest of the girls?” asked Momoko

“Maimi and the rest are outside near, put your things upstairs in Maimi’s room first and then come join us.”

“Airin, you go out first, I’ll take our things upstairs first” exclaimed Momoko as she quickly grabbed Airi’s things and dashed upstairs, while Airi followed Erika outside.

Once outside someone jumped onto her for a hug.  At the whiff of the familiar scent, Airi hugged back.  “Ano, Rii-cahn, we just saw each other last night, did you miss me that much?” giggled Airi

“Airin, I was afraid you got cold feet and decided to not come” stated Risako as she pulled away.

“I think all of us thought you got cold feet” laughed Chisato with Nakky in tow.

“I was already devising a plan on how to dress you and drag you over if you didn’t” piped Kanna, while everyone laughed.

“Rii-chan, keep your girlfriend away from me”

“Well, don’t just stand there, grab a seat and sit down, there’s plenty of food and drinks to be eaten” yelled Miyabi from their table.

Airi looked past her group and found that the rest sitting at a wooden table looking in Airi’s direction.  Airi smiled and nodded at them before they all walked back to the table.  “Miyabi-chan!  So glad you are well from your stomach-ache” chimed Airi.

“Stomach-ache? W-“

“Yeah Miya your stomach-ache remember?” Risako gave Miyabi a ‘just play along’ look.

“Uh yeah.  Thank you for asking” said Miyabi while returning Risako a ‘Thanks for the heads up doofus!!!!’ look

“Anyways, come sit Airi-san.  Would you like something to eat?”

“Anything is fine Saki-chan” responded Airi  “Yakiniku for me!!!” yelled a voice from behind.  Everyone turned to see the last remaining member running out of the house.

“Mou, Momo-chan, what took you so long?” asked Erika.

“I- er- got lost” she said while scratching the back of her neck in embarrassment.  The girls shook their head.

“Mou, Momo-chan, you didn’t know the difference between inside and outside?” laughed Maasa

“I know, but it’s dark, and there were lots of people and.. anyways let’s just eat”

“Great reasoning there Momo-chan” exclaimed a giggling Chinami.

“Hey Maimi-chan, are you sure you want to leave your guests inside your house while you are sitting out here with us?” asked Yurina, while chewing on her food.

“Yeah.  I think its fine.  I don’t think I know many of them and besides I think they are here for the alcohol”

“A-al-alcohol?” squealed Airi “But we’re not even legal to drink”

“Don’t worry!  I assumed that someone in there will most likely spike the punch, so that’s why I kept a separate cooler for ourselves” as Maimi indicated to the cooler near her feet.

“Won’t your parents be upset with you though?” asked Chisato

Maimi gave an awkward smile and was about to respond.  “Maimi doesn’t live with her family” said Erika sternly, while Miyabi, Saki and Risako nodded.

Sensing that this might be a sensitive topic, everyone decided to drop it.  So throughout the night they group of friends just ate, joked around, played games and generally enjoyed themselves until…

Offline Mikitty_Ayaya

• Member+
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2009, 07:58:50 PM »

I'm waiting for a moment  intimate of airimaimi, What is secrecy  of maimi?
airi and momo? is rare,   :shocked:  i prefer a romance, airimaimi.   :heart:
nexts episodes.

the episodes are good.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 08:01:45 PM by Mikitty_Ayaya »

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2009, 07:11:46 AM »
Mikitty_Ayaya-chan:  Gomene.  I doubt am good enough to write anything intimate yet considering this is my first time writing anything like this.  At least nothing in the areas of sexual but I might think of something sweet however still debating about it.

Chapter 24

“Maimi-chan!! Miyabi-chan!!! Maimi-chan!!! Miyabi-chan!!!”

All of them turned their head to the owner of the voices.  In ran 2 girls that looked like they were around the same age as the group.  One was shorter than the other.  One had slightly curly light brown short hair, whereas the other had long, black, wavy hair pinned in a ponytail.

“Aika-chan, Koharu-chan” whispered Maimi as she quickly got up along with Miyabi and ran over to them.

“What’s wrong?” asked Maimi

“They-they-they” huffed Aika.

“Catch your breath first” instructed Miyabi

“They are in trouble.  They didn’t want us to find you but we thought that it was necessary” said Koharu

“What happened?” asked an anxious Maimi.  But before the 2 new arrivals could answer, Miyabi lifted her hand to indicate for them to stop.  She whispered something to the 3 and then they nodded.  Maimi and Miyabi turned and walked over to the table where everyone was watching what was going on.

“Erika, can you and Saki-chan watch over the place, and organize where the girls will sleep?  Miya and I are going out for a bit.”

Before Erika could protest, Miyabi continued “we are going to grab a coffee with Aika-chan and Koharu-chan”

Maimi looked at Erika with pleading eyes and shook her head.  Upon understanding the gesture, Erika could only glare at Maimi but nod her head. “Fine”  Saki went up to the both and whispered something to both of them, and with that Maimi and Miya took off.

CLAP~ CLAP~ “So who wants to tell ghost stories?” asked Saki.  Everyone’s attention was now diverted to the new idea given, except one.

Risako was not paying attention, staring at the area where Maimi and Miyabi disappeared from.  Airi noticed her best friends’ frown.

POKE~ POKE~ “Nee, Rii-chan, daijoubu?”

Risako snapped out of her train of thoughts and gave Airi a weak smile.  “Yeah”

“Are you sure?  Don’t worry about Miyabi-chan, she’s only going out for coffee right?”

“Yeah, you’re right”

Chapter 25

Later that night

Airi woke up to some people talking in the kitchen.  She decided to get up and get herself some water.  As she was getting closer to the kitchen, the voices got louder and clearer.

“Where are they?” Risako and Erika were pacing around.  

“Rii-chan, Erika-san, stop pacing, you’re giving me a headache”

Risako and Erika plopped down into the chairs.

“Why?  Why? I just don’t understand!!!!  Why did ‘they’ have to come here?  Why did they decide to go with ‘them’?  Why are they not home yet if it’s just for a coffee?  Didn’t ‘they’ promise to never interfere with their lives?”  Risako was getting louder.

“Shhh! You’ll wake the others if you continue this” hushed Saki  “No one can answer your questions, we’ll just have to wait patiently”

As Airi leaned closer to the kitchen frame, the wooden floors from beneath her feet creaked.  “Maimi, is that you?” asked Erika.  Airi walked into the kitchen while scratching the back of her neck.

“Sorry to interrupt, I wanted some water”  Saki quickly got up to fetch Airi a glass of water.   “So is Miyabi-chan and Maimi-chan not back yet?” asked Airi as she sipped her water.

“No they aren’t”.  Just as Erika was about to continue, a tapping could be heard from the backyard glass door.  The girls turned to see a bruised Aika and Koharu leaning on the door for support.  Risako and Saki quickly ran over to open the door and support them.

“What happened?” asked Saki

“M-Maimi-chan and M-Miyabi-chan said they-they will not be coming b-back tonight” replied a weak Aika.

“Where are they?” asked Erika

“Th-they-they are at Mai-Maimi-chan’ old place” responded Koharu

“H-how bad is it?” asked a frightened Risako

Aika and Koharu exchanged glances, neither of them wanted to answer

“Okay, we are coming with you” stated Saki “Rii-chan, wake up Kanna-chan and tell her to play host.  Erika and I will get our things and Airi-chan” Airi looked at Saki, “can you please get some water for these 2” Airi nodded, unsure of what was going on.

The 3 girls scurried off in different directions after leading Aika and Koharu to a chair.  Airi fetched them some water.

“What happened to you 2 anyways?” whispered Airi.  Aika and Koharu looked at each other.  “Are you Suzuki Airi?” Airi nodded, “then we are not the ones to tell you” responded Koharu.  Before Airi could ask why, Saki, Erika, Risako and a tired-looking Kanna entered the kitchen.

“Airin, you should go back to bed” stated Risako and with that she turned to Kanna to indicate to her to lead Airi back.  Airi just followed in confusion with Koharu’s answer.

‘What did she mean by they are not the ones to tell? Why is it Rii-chan, Kanna-chan, Saki-chan and Erika-san seem to be keeping something away from the rest of us? Where is Maimi-chan and Miyabi-chan?’

“You know, if you keep on furrowing your eyebrows, you’ll get wrinkles a lot faster than your time” said Kanna as she poked Airi in the head.  “Don’t worry too much Airin, nothing’s wrong.  I don’t know everything that is happening, but I know that Rii-chan and the rest keep some things under wraps to protects us”

Airi nodded, although it was nagging her she knew that she wasn’t going to get any answers tonight.

Chapter 26

The next day when Airi woke up, still Risako, Saki, Erika, Maimi and Miyabi have not come back and it was already late in the afternoon.

“Well girls, Maimi-chan called and said that we can do whatever we want and that she apologies for not being a good host” exclaimed Kanna.

Everyone got together and made breakfast before deciding what to do for the rest of the day. Airi was thinking about where the others could be until Momoko snapped her out of her thoughts.

“Nee, Airin, do you wanna go catch a movie together?”

“Uh sure!  Who’s going?”

“We all are!” cheered Nakky

“So how bout we meet at the theatre in 2 hours, that should be enough time for us to all go home, take a shower and change” suggested Yurina.  

“Kumai-chan, that’s a brilliant plan” gushed Chinami as she gave Yurina a peck on the lips

“So it’s settled, we wait in front of the theatre in 2 hours” exclaimed Maasa.

Throughout the entire movie, Airi’s mind was always drifting to where the others could be, especially Maimi.  When the movie was over, she decided that she should go by Maimi’s house to see if she was there.

“Nee, Momo-chan, you go home first, I want to take a walk by myself”

“Airin, are you sure?  Is there something wrong?”

“No, I just want to take a walk before going home”

“Alright, call me when you get home so I know you are safe.  Don’t go home too late”

“I will” and with that Airi headed towards Maimi’s house.

It wasn’t late nor was it early so the skies have already darken.  As she was walking towards Maimi’s house, a drunken man was heading towards her.

“Hey cutie!  Let’s go have a drink together” he slurred.

“S-sir, no thank you.  I have to be somewhere else” replied a frightened Airi as she walked away.

The drunken man pulled on Airi’s arm, “Come on!  Just one drink”  

Airi was quickly reminded of one year ago, she didn’t know what to do and the drunk man had a strong grip on her.  “P-please sir, l-let me go”

“Not until you go with me for a drink!” demanded the drunk man and he started to drag Airi with him.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you” declared a voice.  Both Airi and the drunken man turned to the owner of the voice.  There stood a person dressed in a black tracksuit, with a black cap hung so low you can barely see their face, hair tied in a ponytail and wearing a black and white bandanna tied across their face.  One wouldn’t have noticed this person if not for the white lining on the black tracksuit.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 09:01:55 PM by FaqU »

Offline Mikitty_Ayaya

• Member+
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2009, 08:14:55 AM »
Mikitty_Ayaya-chan[/b:  Gomene.   At least nothing in the areas of sexual but I might think of something sweet however still debating about it.

I did not want to say that.
 moment intimate also is: time alone, when talking and other things and other things.  when the  trust is born. I've not asked one moment intimate where there is sex.  you  advanced much with "moment intimate"    your imagination flew a lot with those words.  :lol: next chapter, the fic is good.   :lol:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 08:18:44 AM by Mikitty_Ayaya »

Offline EriKan

• gakipon! <3
  • it's `Riz
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2009, 08:35:02 PM »
this is really interesting story and a great work..
and yeah don't stop writing..

kinda thinking who are "they"..?

ps. i'm always reading this but could not comment.. :huhuh

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2009, 09:11:25 PM »
Mikitty_Ayaya-chan:  Gomen gomen, but it gave me the chance to inform other readers the rating of the story right?  :roll:

Erikan:
  No worries if you don't have time to comment.  Thank you all for the continued support.

Chapter 27

“Oh?  Who are you?  Don’t place your nose where it shouldn’t be” growled the drunken man.  Airi’s masked saviour walked forward towards them.  All Airi could made out was the stern look in her saviour’s eyes.  “I said let her go!” growled the saviour.  Airi could barely make out the voice because the bandana was covering the person’s mouth, so it made it difficult to tell if the person was a guy or a girl.

“What are you going to do if I don’t? Huh punk!” asked the drunken man, pointing an outstretched finger at the unwelcomed guest.  In one swift motion, the masked figure, grabbed the outstretched arm and tossed the drunken man onto his back.  The drunken man quickly got up, holding onto his lower back and scurried off.  The masked figure turned their head and looked at Airi, then they started walking away.

“Wait!  Thank you for saving me!” said Airi as she bowed to her saviour.

“It’s no big deal!  You shouldn’t be out here at this time.  Be careful next time” and with that the saviour continued to walk, not looking back at Airi.

“Wait, wait…”  Airi called but the masked figure just kept on walking.  Moments later, Airi heard her name being called.

“AAAIIIIIRRRRIIIINNN!”  Airi turned to see who was calling her.  Risako and Kanna were running towards her.

“Airin!  What are you doing here?” asked Risako

“What are you guys doing here, Rii-chan?”

“I just came from visiting Maimi-chan.  She said she was tired so we left, nee Kankan?” Risako asked nudging Kanna

“Er, yeah.  She said she was tired and that she wanted to rest early so she has enough energy to practice tomorrow”

“Oh… I was worried about Maimi-chan, so I was gonna visit her” answered Airi “but I guess she is sleeping now, so I will see her tomorrow”  Airi was upset she couldn’t see Maimi, she wanted to know what happened and whether she was alright.

“Let’s get you home Airin”

As they were walking Airi home, Airi couldn’t help it anymore, she wanted answers.

“Rii-chan, what happened to Maimi-chan, I know you know”

“Nothing happened to Maimi-chan” answered Risako as she avoided eye contact with Airi.

“If nothing happened, then where were you after you left Saturday night? Why were those 2 bruised and battered?”

“Umm…ummm”

“Don’t try to lie to me Sugaya Risako!”

Risako knew Airi was getting upset, she let out a sigh, “Airin, I can’t tell you.  It is Maimi and Miya’s business.  If they wanted everyone to know I don’t think they would’ve kept it from everyone.  I’m sorry but I can’t tell you.” Risako looked away from Airi

Airi’s agitation softened.  She knew Risako was right, she just wanted answers, she never realized that it was hard on Risako too for keeping everything to herself.  Airi placed a hand on Risako’s hand which caused Risako to look at Airi.  “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have raised my voice, I was just worried and it doesn’t help that I am kept in the dark” reasoned Airi.

Risako squeezed Airi’s hand, “its okay Airin, I understand but I believe one day you will understand and know everything”

“Okay, let’s not dwell on the matter any longer, I’m really tired” whined Kanna.  Both girls giggled before continuing their way home.

Once Airi was home she quickly texted Momoko.  She was expecting Momoko to be asleep but as  to not worry the poor girl she texted her anyways.  However in less than 2 minutes a message was sent back from Momoko.

Sooooo relieved you got home safely

Why are you still up?   :? I thought you would’ve been asleep by now.  :smhid

I couldn’t sleep, not until I know you have gotten home safely

Silly peach!  I told you I was going to text you

Yeah, but I was worried!!!!  :(

So sorry to have you wait up  :sweatdrop:

It’s okay as long as you are safe.  Well since you are home safely, I can rest at ease.  You should get to bed too.  Wouldn’t want you to have panda eyes  XD

Airi smirked at the text, she felt warmth in her heart.

I will!  I’ll see you at school tomorrow

Airi placed her phone near the head of her bed while she changed  into her pyjamas.

‘That’s so sweet of Momo-chan.  I can’t believe she waited for me’ as Airi was in thought, a slight blush slowly crept into her face. ‘So tired!  I should get some sleep before I get panda eyes’

Chapter 28

The Next Morning

Airi did her usual routine and was just about to leave the door.  She swung the door open just as Momoko was about to press her doorbell.

”Momo-chan?!  What are you doing here so early in the morning” asked a surprised Airi

Momoko smiled “I came to walk you to school”

“But it’s so early!... Well, let me rephrase that” said Airi once she saw Momoko giving her the cocked eyebrow look, “It’s earlier than your usual time”

“But I wanted to walk you to school” said Momoko “so here I am and we better get going so we don’t mess up your schedule”  Momoko grabbed Airi’s hand and puller her towards the direction of their school. 

Throughout their mini journey, Momoko did not let go of Airi’s hand.  Airi stared at their hands unintentionally, she didn’t realize that she was staring until she felt Momoko move her hand to intertwine it with her own.  Airi blushed and from the corner of her eyes saw that Momoko was grinning.  Momoko walked Airi to her class and chatted a bit since there was still lots of time.  Risako and Kanna walked in not too long after.

“Eh~~~  Momo-chan, you’re here earlier than usual” exclaimed a shocked Risako as she went up to Momoko and placed her backhand against Momoko’s forehead to check her temperature.  Momoko swatted away Risako’s hand and pouted.

“Stop that!  Is it that unbelievable?”

Kanna and Risako looked at each other and then both responded, “YES!!!!!” before giggling and high-fived each other.

“Well, FYI, I was walking Airin to school, isn’t that right Airin?”.  Airi blushed and nodded her head.

Kanna nudged Risako, “Nee, Rii-baby, are you sensing what I’m sensing?” Risako did not respond, she had a shocked/surprised face.  “Nee, Rii-baby, are you that shocked?” asked Kanna as she nudged and made eye contact with Risako.  Risako snapped out of her trance and gathered her composure.

“Kankan, I don’t know what you’re sensing but my spider senses are sensing sweetness and romance in the air”

Airi and Momoko both blushed a couple shades of red.  “Mou~~~, leave us alone” exclaimed Momoko.

“We can’t do that” said Kanna in a fake shocked look “if we left you guys alone, who knows if you guys will just get it on in the classroom” Airi and Momoko’s face were as red as tomatoes as Risako and Kanna laughed.

~SMACK~ SMACK~ Chisato and Nakky both smacked the back of the heads of Risako and Kanna  “OI!  Stop it you two!  Airi never teased you guys when you guys first started dating” lectured Nakky

“Mou, Nakky, Chisa just look at the 2 tomatoes, its cute!!!” said Kanna in her defence

Nakky rolled her eyes while Chisato took her spot and started to sleep.  “Just ignore them Airin, I’m happy for you.  Are you happy for them Chisa?” Chisa mumbled something from beneath her arms.

“What was that?  Speak properly women!!!!” yelled Nakky.

Chisa lifted her head up a bit from its resting place.  “I said I’m happy Nakky, but I would be more happy if you’d let me sleep just for a few more happy if you’d let me sleep just for a few more minutes” and then Chisa laid her head down again.

Nakky rolled her eyes and went to hug Airi.  When she pulled away she gave a serious look towards Momoko.

“Momoko-chan, as much as you are a senpai, if you dare mistreat Airin, you’ve got a couple of us hunting you down” as Nakky placed one hand on her hip and the other wagging her finger at Momoko.  Momoko in turn never seen such a Nakky, so when Nakky was wagging her finger, Momoko’s eyes went wide and placed her hands in the air in defence.

“Nakky! Don’t scare the girl” said Kanna as she placed an arm around Momoko, “you scare her away, then Airi might come after you” teased Kanna.  The girls laughed except for the two subjects.  “But in all seriousness, I don’t think Momo-chan will mistreat Airin, nee Momo-chan?” nudged Kanna

Momoko took Airi’s hand into her own “No, I would never dare” said Momoko as she looked sincerely into Airi’s eyes.  Their moment was broken when the professor walked into the classroom.  Momoko let go and quickly whispered “see you at lunch” as she dashed to her own class.

Chapter 29

During class, Airi’s mind was distracted with images of Momoko and how sweet Momoko has been towards her.  She didn’t realize that she had this dreamy look on her face.  Risako on the other hand had to constantly nudge Airi to indicate to her that she had to stay focused. “Psst!  Airin, are you that head over heels for Momo-chan”.  Airi straightened herself and tried to pay attention to the lesson as much as possible.

When the lunch bell rang, Airi quickly gathered her things to meet Momoko and the girls in the cafeteria.  To her surprise, Momoko was already outside her classroom waiting.

“Hey! How long have you been waiting here?” asked Airi

“I’ll wait forever!” responded a cheeky Momoko, which caused Airi to blush.  “Let’s go!” Momoko took Airi’s hand and intertwined their hands together as they walked towards the cafeteria.

“Um-Airin?”

“Nani?”

“You do realize what’s going to happen when we see the girls right?” Airi paused in her track thinking.  She comprehended where the discussion was leading to.

“I’ll be fine as long as you’re there with me” smiled Airi, Momoko’s smile brightened and held onto Airi’s hand even tighter.

“Are you ready?”

Airi nodded “ready when you are!”

As expected, once Airi and Momoko arrived hand-in-hand, the girls started teasing them.  As they were teasing, Airi noticed that Maimi, Miyabi, Saki and Erika have not arrived yet

“Rii-chan, where’s Maimi-chan and them?”

“They are out on the track.  Maimi-chan wanted to practice”

Airi nodded in understanding as she ate her food quietly.  When she was finished, Momoko was still eating so she decided to go wash her hands.  On the way back to the cafeteria, there was a window overlooking to the track.  Airi noticed that Maimi was wearing sweat pants and a long-sleeved shirt while she was running, with Miyabi, Saki and Erika looking on.

‘Boy isn’t she warm in those? Maybe it’s a new training technique.  Talk about dedication to keeping up her record’

Then Airi watched as Maimi fell all of a sudden.  Saki, Miyabi and Erika ran over to Maimi while Airi raced outside as well.  From afar she could see that Saki, Miyabi and Erika were convincing Maimi of something and that Maimi was getting frustrated.  Erika was handing Maimi a bottle of water and a cloth but Maimi just swatted it away, got up and continued to run.  By now Airi has managed to get closer to the track to hear what was going on.

”Maimi-chan, don’t force it!  It’s not going to be better that way!” yelled Saki to a Maimi who was being persistent and continued to run.  Erika picked up the bottle of water and towel and the 3 went back to watching Maimi run.

Everyone had a worried expression on their faces as they watched on.  Maimi had a determined look and Airi noticed something was wrong.  She couldn’t put her finger on what but watching Maimi running, she feels that it didn’t look right.  Again, Maimi collapsed.  Saki and Erika ran over quickly while Miyabi jogged over.  It was then that Airi noticed that Miyabi was also in sweat pants and a long-sleeved shirt.

‘That’s odd!! Rii-chan never told me Miyabi-chan was the athletic type for one and why is she also in sweat pants, is she training with Maimi?’

Airi watched as Saki, Miyabi and Erika holstered Maimi up and walked her towards the bleachers.  Airi decided to walk up to them to see if they need any assistance.  Maimi was the first to notice her walking towards them.

“Airi-chan, why aren’t you inside eating?”

“Maimi-chan, are you alright?  You don’t look too good, your face is pale”

“Airi-chan, thank you for your concern but I’m fine” said as she took a swig of the water that Erika had just passed her.

“Why don’t you train in shorts and t-shirt?”  Aren’t you hot in those?  Same with Miyabi-chan!”

“Well since I wasn’t practicing over the weekend I decided to catch up by using this technique I was taught.  I kinda dragged Miya to join me”

“Er-yeah.  I could never win Maimi physically or verbally so voila! I have to go through the same training”

“Airi-chan, I think class is about to start so….”

“There you are Airin!! I was looking all over for you.  I thought you might have fell down the toilet” snickered Momoko as she went up to Airi and locked their hands.

“I saw Maimi-chan and Miyabi-chan training and wanted to say hi that’s all.  No need to worry” reassured Airi as she gave Momoko’s hand a squeeze.  “And for your big fat information, I would never fall into a toilet, that’s you little one!” teased Airi as she poked Momoko on the nose.

Offline Mikitty_Ayaya

• Member+
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2009, 12:11:11 AM »
 the chapters are more interesting! next chapter,  the secret of miya and maimi are intrigues, and maimi  it has collapsed.
more chapters! airi is concerned about maimi, she loves maimi  without a doubt.  :heart: the person  covering your face ... and who rescued to airi, may be maimi.
if the guess is correct, miyabi and  maimi  protecting people and the rescue of the dangers, i hope to read a chapter of action.  :heart:

nexts chapters.  :)

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2009, 03:36:05 AM »
Wait a sec... so is it YajiAiri or MomoAiri  :cry: ... please let it be YajiAiri!!!

Anyways nice fic, don't stop writing!!!

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2009, 04:05:15 PM »
Mikitty_Ayaya-san:  I am unsure whether there will be action as of yet. 

stefy:  The final pairings aren't set yet so it is undetermined who it will be.

Chapter 30

Saki, Erika, Miyabi and Maimi witnessed the new couple’s cute antics.  “Er… congratulations!” said Maimi.  Saki, Miyabi and Erika looked on as Maimi went over and patted them both on their shoulders.  The other 3 followed suit.

“Excuse me, I haven’t eaten yet so I’m gonna go grab a bite” said Maimi as she slowly walked towards the school building.

“Yeah, we haven’t too so we’ll see you guys later” said Erika as she, Saki and Miyabi jogged to catch up with Maimi.  As Maimi was walking away, Airi noticed she had a slight limp, but thought it was because she tired out her legs.

Once away from everyone, Maimi let a lone tear fall from her eyes as she felt it mix with the sweat drops.

“Maimi-chan!  Wait up!” yelled Erika.  Maimi quickly wiped away her tear and sweat from her face and stopped in her tracks.

“How are you feeling?” asked Erika as she placed a hand on Maimi’s shoulder.

“My legs are sore but not too bad.  I think I can bear the pain” as she continued to walk

Saki stopped Maimi by tugging at her shirt “You know we will always be there for you right?”

Maimi patted Saki’s head.  “I’m going to take a shower, maybe my legs will feel better”

While in the shower, Maimi let the warm water run down her body.  The water washed away the tears that managed to escape her eyes.  She was frustrated and angry, so angry she started punching the tiled walls in front of her.  She continued hitting until she felt a hand on her shoulder.  Maimi quickly turned around with a fist up almost ready to attack her intruder until she realized it was Miyabi with a towel wrapped around her.

“Miya! Don’t do that! I could have punched you!” scolded Maimi as she brought her fists down.

“Maimi-chan, I don’t know bout you but if I had a bleeding fist I don’t think the opponent would get hurt” said Miyabi as she lifted Maimi’s hand in front to see.  Maimi never knew she was bleeding but the water from the shower was washing it all away.  “Maimi-chan, don’t get frustrated.  You will be fine for the sports festival, given you stop adding more injuries”

“But the sports festival is in a couple of weeks, no one can guarantee that I will be ready then”

“But at this rate, your just adding injuries, which guarantees you NOT to be ready.  Come on, finish up so we can go watch a movie with Saki and Erika”  Maimi nodded in defeat fully understanding Miyabi was right, so they quickly took their respective showers and changed.

Chapter 31

Airi was pondering about Maimi’s condition throughout the rest of the day.  She didn’t know why but the fact that Maimi was upset and pale was nagging at her.  It also worried Airi that Maimi was overworking herself, so she decided to visit and comfort Maimi.

When she arrived at Maimi’s house, she was greeted by Aika at the door.  Before she could ask for Maimi, she head a scream coming from the living room.  Airi zoomed past Aika to find Maimi clutching her leg in pain and some other people in the room.  One sitting on a chair, who looked relatively small sized, one sitting behind Maimi clutching on her shoulders, one in front of Maimi and a couple lined up in Maimi’s living room.  Of the people lined up, Airi recognized it to be Koharu.

“What’s going on here?”

Everyone turned to the new guest and Airi watched as Maimi lowered her sweats to cover her legs.  As she was doing so, Airi caught glimpse of some nasty bruises and scars.  Without thinking, Airi scurried over towards Maimi and hugged her protectively, pushing the people around Maimi.  “Stay away from her”

She noticed the small figure on the chair smirk. ‘What is she smirking about?’ Why is she hurting Maimi? Is this fun for these sick people?’  Airi glared at everyone in the room.  “What do you guys want from Maimi-chan?  Why are you hurting her?”

Airi felt a hand on her arm and she looked down at it.  She slowly moved her eyes along and realized it was Maimi.  She looked at Maimi’s face who was smiling weakly back at her.  Maimi looked towards the small figure on the chair. “Reina, we’ll continue this later.  I’m going out to the back with Airi-chan” Reina nodded.

While Maimi was trying to get up the people that Airi pushed away quickly went to help her up.  Maimi just held out her hand to tell them she could do this and then pulled Airi away with her.  As they were walking to the backyard, Airi again noticed Maimi’s limp but it was more noticeable.  Once outside, they sat at the wooden table.  Maimi sat down pulling Airi to sit beside her.

“Airi-chan, why are you out so late?  It’s not safe for you to be walking alone. You should’ve called Momo-chan to accompany you, or did something happen?”

“Maimi-chan, who are those people?  Why are they here?  Why are they hurting you? Should I call the cops?”

Maimi looked at Airi’s eyes then looked away and gave a small sigh.  It looked like Maimi was having an internal debate against herself.  “Airi-chan, don’t worry!  They were not hurting me so no you don’t have to call the police.  I know them”

“If they weren’t hurting you, then why did you scream?”

“The 2 people you pushed away come from a family of Chinese herbalists and acupuncturists, they were just massaging my legs.  They knew it would hurt so JunJun was clutching onto me so I wouldn’t squirm so much while LinLin was massaging me”

“Um- Maimi-chan, why DO you have so many bruises and scars on your legs? And how do you know such people?”

Upon hearing Airi ask the latter question, Maimi winced.  “Airi-chan, I think it’s late, you should go home” said Maimi avoiding Airi’s questions, as she got up to leave.  Maimi felt a tug on her sleeve.  Airi got up and looked Maimi in the eyes.  “Maimi-chan, I can’t leave!  I’m worried about your well-being so quit avoiding my questions”

“Airi-chan, there are some things that is best you didn’t know.  Because once you know them, you might not like what you hear” said Maimi without looking back at Airi.

Airi thought about it and as she did Maimi started limping her way back into the house.  Maimi suddenly felt another tug.  “I want to know!  I just want to know what is bothering you” Airi pulled Maimi back to the wooden table and sat down then patted the spot beside her.  Maimi sighed again and sat down.

“You know, you should stop sighing, it might not be that bad” encouraged Airi.

‘If only you knew how bad this could turn out.  What do I do? Tell her the truth or just lie about it?  Is this a risk I’M willing to take.  If I don’t tell her the truth, what would I say as my lie?  It’s too late to lie about this, she will become curious and will find out that I have lied to her.  What do I do?  Damn it!  Why isn’t Miya here!!!’   Maimi debated against herself and finally came to a conclusion.  “Okay.  I don’t know where to start”

“Let’s try with how you know THOSE people inside”

“Reina, the small petite figure, is my cousin”

“Your- your cousin?!  Is your cousin… those that are involved with gangs?”

Maimi nodded, “Not only is she a gang member, she is the leader of the group, and…”

“And?” 

Maimi looked away as she continued her sentence, “ and I’m the other leader of the group”

Airi put a hand over her opened jaw “Y-you’re the other leader?  Meaning you’re part of this- this gang?”

“Yes”

Airi closed her gapped mouth “How long have you’ve been in it?”

“Ever since Reina and uncle found me”

“Found you?  What do you mean by found you?”

“I’m adopted Airi.  I was adopted when I was a child.  Reina is my biological cousin on my father’s side”

“But where are your parents? Why did they put you up for adoption”

“My uncle told me my parents were killed when I was young.  Out of protection, one of my father’s men had to hide me.  Rival gangs were going after our family, so he hid me wherever he could.  Apparently, Reina’s father, my uncle, have been looking for me for years.  I was told that they guy who hid me died so no one knew my whereabouts.  My uncle has been feeling guilty that I was lost so he was constantly hearing for my news.”

“B-but how does your uncle know you are his niece?”

“Haha, trust me that was what I thought at first too.  My uncle said I look like a replica of my mother with the exception of my eyes and I have a birth mark on my lower back” answered Maimi.  “I was 10 when my uncle and Reina showed up at my adopted parents place.  I was never happy with my adopted parents.  They were cruel human beings.  Behind closed doors, I was not their daughter, I was a servant, tending to their every need and getting beaten when they were feeling upset like a punching bag.  So I was happy when my uncle came and saved me.  On the day that my uncle came, I was in the mist of my punishment by my adopted mother” Maimi said through gritted teeth.

Offline Mikitty_Ayaya

• Member+
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2009, 10:19:13 PM »
oh, that's good information,that there will  action, personally, is an important point stubbornness, the determination of Airi in the chapter, it is so safe and full of determination with maimi.
maimi siplemente is interesting, the communication that exists with miya and  maimi is interesting.
I like  more  yajisuzu, that a yajiume.
nexts chapters.

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2009, 11:26:04 PM »
Mikitty_Ayaya-san: As you wish  :D

Chapter 32

Flashback to young Maimi

At the sound of the doorbell, an angry woman threw down the stick she was holding. “Go get that! We’ll finish this later” yelled the women.

Maimi slowly got up and limped to the door.  She was feeling woozy as it is, she barely had enough energy in her to open the big oak door.  Once she did, she saw a man in a grey suit, beside him was a girl and behind them were other men dressed in black suits.

“W-wh~” Maimi couldn’t finish and she collapsed.  Before she hit the ground, the girl caught her.

“Daddy, look at her arms and legs!” shrieked the girl.  The man in the grey suit took off his sunglasses and looked at them closely.

“Reina, honey, help her up first” said the man.  Maimi looked at the people through half-closed eyelids.

“Who are you? And what do you want?” asked Maimi’s “mother”.  The man ignored her and looked at Maimi.  He smiled at Maimi “What is your name?”

“M-M-Maimi” Maimi forced out in an inaudible voice.  Reina placed her ear closer to Maimi, while Maimi repeated her name.

“Daddy, it’s Maimi” said Reina.  Reina’s father nodded.  “Daddy! She’s running a fever” panicked Reina. Reina’s father quickly placed a hand on Maimi’s forehead to check.  Indeed Maimi’s body was very hot.  He looked at his men and nodded at them.  They went over to Reina to take Maimi from Reina.  Reina’s father and Reina then turned to leave.

“Wait a darn minute!  Who do you think you are and where are you taking MY daughter?”

Before Maimi could hear Reinas’ father’s response, Maimi fainted.  By the time Maimi woke up, she realized she was in an unfamiliar surrounding.  She looked around and at her own clothes and realized she was wearing hospital clothes, so Maimi concluded she was in the hospital.

‘What happened?  Why am I here?’ Maimi tried to get up but felt weak.  She then remembered she was beaten down by her mother before fainting and that there was a man in a grey suit and a girl.  The beatings she was getting lately were getting worse.  The sound of a flush broke Maimi from her thoughts and then the door opened and in walked Reina.  Once she noticed Maimi was awake, she quickly rushed to her side

“You’ve woken” exclaimed a relieved Reina.  As Reina was advancing towards Maimi, Maimi clutched onto the sheets and tried to move away. “Don’t worry!  I’m not going to hurt you” soothed Reina as she noticed the fear in Maimi’s eyes.

“W-who are you?” asked Maimi in an inaudible voice.  Maimi’s voice was dry so Reina couldn’t hear what she was saying.

“Hold on, let me get you some water first” instructed Reina as she poured Maimi a glass of water.

Maimi gulped down the water she was given.  Reina took the cup from her when she was done and refilled it.  Maimi drank some more water and shook her head when Reina wanted to give her more.  “Who are you?”

Before Reina could answer, Reina’s father stepped into the room. “Ah, Maimi-chan, you’re awake” He walked over to a chair next to Maimi’s bed.

“Who are you?”

“Maimi-chan, you don’t have to be scared.  I’m your uncle”

Maimi shook her head, “If you’re my uncle, how come my mother doesn’t know you?”

“Haha, so sharp, just like your parents.  Maimi-chan, I’m your biological uncle and she” he pointed to Reina “is your cousin, Reina” he explained.  “I’m so sorry I couldn’t find you sooner”

Maimi was shocked at the news she was given, she was also unsure whether this was a dream, a dream that was to end her nightmare.  “Sorry, but are you sure you’ve got the right person?”

Reina’s father smiled and nodded his head.  “You have your mother’s face but your father’s eyes” as he took out a picture of Maimi’s real parents.  Maimi looked at the picture closely and sure enough she could notice the resemblance.  Without realizing it, Maimi had started to cry.  Reina went up to Maimi and hugged her while wiping Maimi’s tears with a tissue.

“I’m sorry” she choked “but I think I need more proof than that” Maimi didn’t want this to be a big misunderstanding and that she would be brought back from her dream, brought back to hell

Reina’s father chuckled “Well if it makes you feel better I did a DNA test while you were asleep and you have a birthmark on your lower back”

Maimi looked up at Reina’s father, “Why didn’t they want me?  Why did they leave me with those those people?” spatted Maimi as she cried harder.

“I’m sorry Maimi-chan.  It’s all my fault that you were left with those bastards” apologized Reina’s father.  His smile faded to be replaced with a sorrowful look. “Your parents loved you, don’t think that they purposely dumped you” he reassured.  “They- they were killed when you were young”  Maimi gasped with her widened eyes.  “They wanted to protect you from rival gangs so one of your father’s men ran with you but he didn’t survive.  Your corpse was never found, so I believed that you were still alive.  I looked everywhere for you, but it was difficult to search for you.  Throughout the years, I have been going through an emotional rollercoaster.  Ever person that fitted your description, I would run a DNA test.  I’m so sorry for taking so long.  So sorry that you were left with those bastards but trust me Maimi-chan, I’m here now.  Everything will be different now” He took her little hands in his and gave it a squeeze.  Reina wiped Maimi’s face and patted Maimi on the shoulder giving Maimi a reassured smile.  Maimi smiled back at both.

“It’s okay now!  You’ve found me now right?... Uncle?”

Reina’s father smiled and got up to hug Maimi.  But then a thought occurred into Maimi’s mind and she pulled away.

“But my parents, my adopted parents, won’t let me go so easily”

“Don’t you worry about that!  They will never come near you again” Maimi’s uncle raised his voice in anger.

“You’ll be coming home with us” said Reina happily.  “I’ve always wanted a younger sister!  You don’t know how boring it is to always be surrounded by guys”

Maimi chuckled lightly but stopped “If I haven’t heard incorrectly, my parents were killed by rival…gangs?  Does that mean….”

Maimi’s uncle and Reina nodded.  “Now Maimi, you don’t have to be involved but one day all of it will be yours and Reina’s.  That is all that your parents left for you.”

“But I don’t understand all that stuff and I don’t want to do those things and.. and what about school?” Maimi doesn’t want to disappoint her uncle but she wasn’t sure she wanted to be in a gang.

Flashback ends

Chapter 33

“So wait, you didn’t want to be in a gang, does that mean that you were forced?” asked Airi as she wiped the tears from her eyes.  She couldn’t believe that the smiling and laid back Maimi that she was accustomed to had such a past.

“I wasn’t forced Airi-chan.  My uncle and Reina realized it was a scary thing for me so decided not to force me to do anything I didn’t want to.  I think me being found was good enough for them so they would never force me, in fact, they became very supportive and caring.  At first, it was a bother because my uncle was afraid of my well-being so I had bodyguards around me.  I finally voiced it to my uncle, my uncle did not like the idea of me without a bodyguard so he introduced a female bodyguard with the addition that I would have to learn to protect myself.  Obviously that was better than nothing.  People were scared of me when I was walking down the street.” Chuckled Maimi.  “So I started learning from Reina.  Maybe it’s in my blood, it didn’t take me long to become a strong fighter, even better than Reina at times” smiled Maimi at the memories.  “I never did involve myself much with the things they do, not until one incident that changed it all.  Although everyone sees me as the other leader, in reality, I am Reina’s right-hand person, the fighter of the group”

“Why?  What happened?”

“I chose to become Reina’s right-hand person because in my eyes, she truly is a leader and my older sister.  She has always guided me along life, even till now.  She is the sister I never had and I know that Reina treated me the same”

Flashback

*Sniff sniff*

“Maimi-chan?” Reina called out to Maimi from her bedroom door.  As soon as she saw Maimi crying, she rushed over to her.  “What’s wrong?” Maimi wiped her tears and replied “Nothing”  Reina gave Maimi a stern look, analyzing her face.  “It’s about family isn’t it?” she asked

Maimi was shocked!  ‘How can she tell that?  Okay yeah I am unhappy about something but to be on the dot?!’

“Don’t give me that shocked look!  I’ve been through it before” said Reina as if reading Maimi’s mind.  “I don’t know what happened” continued Reina as she wiped the lone tear from Maimi’s eyes, “but I can guarantee that those that make fun of you or look at you differently don’t know the real you.  Only true friends wouldn’t judge you and those are the ones that you can rely on.  When I was in your situation, I was more defensive so I took advantage of my status.  You weren’t raised like I was so my mentality at the time was doing what I do best, beat people up.  Well I do now too I think” said Reina with a finger on her chin pretending to think.  It earned a giggle from Maimi.  “Good to see you smile again kiddo!  Anyways, you have a choice to make, you can either beat people up or just learn to ignore.  Those outside will never really understand us, they will be biased against us.”  Reina got up and started walking out Maimi’s room.

“Thank you” choked Maimi.  Reina turned around and smirked at Maimi “I should be the one thanking you”  Maimi didn’t know what she meant by that so she gave her a confused look.  “For being you.  You’ve brought a lot of joy to both my father and I and also you’ve given me the chance to teach someone else.  You are a younger sister that I never had.”

Maimi was touched, she ran up to Reina and gave her a hug and Reina hugged back. “Just so that you know, I want to be the first person to be there if you decide to beat them up”  Both pulled away laughing.

End of Flashback

Offline h!pfan4ever123

• Call me Rabu-chan
  • Miya+Rii=<3
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2009, 01:48:47 AM »
I love this story very much it interests me..
isnt Miyabi part of the gang if so i wanna know how she got in it....
Update Soon!!!

<--- Click and Miya will give a hug.
<-- click also you get a cookie...
<---Click and u will... oh i give up...
<--- and a H!P member will give you a kiss

Offline Mikitty_Ayaya

• Member+
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2009, 04:15:57 AM »
Wow! you have the inspiration! this is good!
airi is cute  in these chapters ... she cries through the history of maimi, while that maimi smiles while recalling her bitter past.
airi that is very interested in  maimi, :heart: she was so insistent and stubborn to learn from the past and the secret of maimi.
the communication that exists with miya and maimi is cute.
"gangs" this indicates that there will be action and fights, i want to read those chapters.    :D
reina was so cute in these chapters, is interesting to see the union of reina and maimi. apparently the feelings of airi by maimi are becoming stronger.  :heart:  :heart:  cute!! 
 nexts chapters with action and romance, and has action with the rival gangs.   

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2009, 04:40:57 AM »
h!pfan4ever123: Thank you for the comments.  Miya's past will appear, don't worry!!!!  The more comments, the faster it goes, doesn't matter if it is just one.

Mikitty_Ayaya-san: I'll do the best I can, however if it isn't as you like it to be gomene!!!!  But please comment if it isn't good and maybe I can do better. Deal???

Chapter 34

“Not once was the subject of me taking part of our family business ever brought up again.  I think it was because they were so relieved that all that matter was that I was happy.  It wasn’t until one day I decided I had to be part of it all.”

Flashback

Maimi was walking towards the restaurant that Reina and her uncle were waiting at.  Maimi dismissed her bodyguard because this was going to be a family only dinner.  Both Reina and her uncle had issues to deal with so they decided to meet Maimi there.  As she got closer to the restaurant, she saw Reina and her uncle near the windows talking happily.  Maimi waved to them and they waved back.  All of a sudden a van stopped outside the restaurant and a couple of guys rushed inside.  Something was very wrong.  Maimi rushed into the restaurant and saw Reina and her uncle defending themselves against the knives and metal bats flying at them.  Maimi quickly rushed over to help using the skills that she has learned.  Maimi, Reina and her uncle was doing pretty well defending slowly knocking each person unconscious.  Maimi didn’t know that a guy was about to stab her.  Her uncle saw and flew right in front to protect Maimi.  The knife was struck into him.

“Daddy/Uncle!!” Reina and Maimi finished knocking the remaining guys out.

“Daddy!!! You’ll be okay, we’ll rush you to the hospital” cried Reina as she took a towel and applied it to his wound.  A big pool of blood was already forming around him.  He grabbed her hand.  “R-Reina, honey, it’s.. it’s too late”

“No it’s not!  You’re not going to leave me” screamed Reina whose tears were flowing continuously.

“Reina, you’re a big girl, you know what you have to do.  We knew all along there will be a day when I leave you. I want you to promise me to live on Reina” he said weakly.  Reina nodded as she wiped her tears.  “I want you to live on strong and take care of Maimi-chan and Maimi-chan…” he called as he grabbed Maimi’s hand.

“Uncle, I’m here” as she too grabbed tightly onto his hand.

“Maimi-chan, I’m sorry I couldn’t have more time with you *cough cough..”

“Uncle, save your breath, the ambulance will be here soon” suggested Maimi through tears.  Maimi’s uncle shook his head.  “I only wish that I had more time to be there for you.  You must live your life happily.  I did at one point want you to join and take over for your father but all I want is for you to take care of yourself and help me take care of Reina”  Maimi nodded furiously.

Maimi’s uncle took Maimi’s hand and Reina’s hand and put them together.  “I can face your parents now, Maimi-chan, and can tell them how beautiful you’ve turned out and that I have finally found you” he smiled at them both.  Then as if in slow motion, his hand slipped and his arm fell onto the floor with a small thud

“Daddy/Uncle!!!”  Reina and Maimi cried out.  Outside a smaller car stopped and 5 guys with metal bats came out.  Maimi wiped away her tears, grabbed a metal bat that was lying on the floor and rushed out towards them, leaving Reina with her father.

Maimi swung the bat and fought them letting every ounce of her frustration out.  Not long after, Maimi saw that Reina had also joined the fight, letting her own frustration.  Soon their own members came and they finished the guys off.  Reina and Maimi rushed back inside to the fallen family member.

When Maimi walked back in, her heart shattered looking at the sight in front of her.  Reina was cradling her father in her arms as she was crying.  Maimi felt guilty, guilty that it was because of her that her uncle was gone.  One of their men came in and told Maimi that the local police will be here soon and that they were to leave.  Maimi nodded at him and they both went up to Reina. Maimi pulled Reina into a hug and told her that they had to go. Although Reina did not want to leave, she nodded her head while crying as they escorted her home.

Reina and Maimi went home all cried out, Maimi didn’t know what to do. She had just been reunited with her uncle and now she has lost him. She was also worried about Reina. Maimi walked over to Reina’s room and quietly knocked. “Reina, are you still up?” No answer. Maimi quietly opened the door to see Reina sleeping.

Maimi quietly closed her door and walked back to her own room. ‘I can’t believe uncle is gone! What will Reina do? Will she take over? Will she get revenge? If she takes over, she will be in constant danger. I can’t lose Reina too! I don’t want her to get hurt, she’s all the family I have left. Maybe I can convince her to leave this life. But then again she was raised like this. This is our family business. What should I do? What should I do?’

Throughout the whole night Maimi tossed and turned thinking. Without realizing it, it was already dawn so she gave up, got out of bed and changed into her tracksuit. On her way out she instructed the men that she was going out for a jog, alone. She didn’t need her bodyguard, she wanted some time to think. She also instructed for everyone to be quiet so not to wake up Reina.

Maimi ran and ran without stopping. She was worried sick about Reina and frustrated that her uncle died. She was also worried about what Reina would do and if Maimi could bear seeing Reina being taken away from her. She continued running until she was out of breath and was too tired to run anymore. She bought and downed a bottle of water before deciding to go home and see if Reina had awoken.

Chapter 35

When Maimi reached home she found Reina already in uncle’s study having a meeting.  Reina caught sight of Maimi and excused the men.  Upon leaving the men bowed at Maimi in which Maimi acknowledged before running up to hug Reina.  “How are you holding?” asked Maimi as she pulled away.

“Reina’s good.  You see these things frequently in our business.  Reina will find those behind it all and return the favour” Reina said the last part through gritted teeth. 

“Reina, you don’t have to pretend that it is alright!  It’s only you and me here”

Reina patted Maimi on the shoulder.  “Reina is definitely upset Maimi but Reina has to stay strong for both of us.  Reina promised Daddy.  Reina also have to stay strong to give those guys a piece of my mind.  Arrangements for Daddy‘s funeral have been made, and at that moment Reina will declare the leadership position in Daddy‘s place.”

“But Reina…”

“Maimi, the business is all Reina has left from Daddy, it is also something Reina was raised to take over.  Reina wants to make Daddy proud”

“Reina, if that is the case, then I will do my duty of taking my father’s place”

“Maimi no!” exclaimed Reina “You don’t know what you are getting into!  You have to continue and live a happy and normal life”

“Reina, you’re all I have left, y-y-you’re all the family I’ve got” pleaded Maimi, with tears threatening to escape.  “I don’t want to lose you”

Reina’s face softened “You won’t lose Reina,  Reina promises Maimi and besides what about school?”

“I will still go to school, but that doesn’t mean that I can’t take part of the business.  I want to help you Reina.  I wanna be there for you like you have been for me” 

Reina knew that Maimi was not going to let up. “Fine!” she sighed “but you will let Reina deal with things and only include yourself when you want.  If you ever want to leave you can, Reina will not be upset at you, you got that?” said Reina as she ruffled Maimi’s head.  Maimi nodded and smiled

End of Flashback

Maimi finished her story and waited for Airi’s reaction.

“If that’s the case, can’t you just leave the business? I mean you can walk out anytime you want” exclaimed Airi.

“Airi-chan, you have to understand that Reina is all I have left.  She was always there for me.  She and uncle have given nothing but happiness, how can I leave her when she needs me?”

“But she gave you an option!  Why didn’t you take it?!  I hate those kinds of people, YOUR kind of people!  Your kind ruin people’s lives, your kind make others scared!!!” screamed Airi as she remembered that she was almost raped by “Maimi’s” kind.  She didn’t want to think about it. “It is your kind that traumatizes people, your kind that almost ruined my life!!!” Airi’s voice rose in anger.

“Don’t assume things Suzuki Airi!” snapped Maimi “You are the type of people that Reina was referring to, you will never understand my KIND nor will you ever try to” Maimi didn’t like the fact that Airi was raising her voice over a matter she did not fully understand, especially since it also involved her cousin. “I warned you, you might not like it so don’t you be raising your voice! Leave if you can’t try to understand us!”

Airi marched towards the house but not before yelling “I wouldn’t even want to!” and she turned and stormed off leaving Maimi at the table alone.

“Aika!  Koharu!” yelled Maimi

“Yes Maimi-chan?” they bowed

“I want you to follow Airi-chan discreetly and make sure she is alright.  When she gets home safely then your task is done”

“Hai!” and they both scurried after the fuming girl.  Maimi massaged her temples with her eyes closed ‘Sorry Airi’  Maimi felt a hand on her shoulder.  She opened her eyes and looked up to see Reina smiling at her.

“Are you sure it is worth it?” Reina asked

“Yeah!  I am sure” replied a determined Maimi, as she got up and limped her way towards the house.  Reina also got up and put Maimi’s arm around her shoulder to help walk her in.

“JunJun!  LinLIn!  Maimi’s ready” yelled Reina

Offline Mikitty_Ayaya

• Member+
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2009, 05:01:30 AM »
very good story about the past, finally finished the last chapters of the memories of maimi.
now I understand the situation  of maimi with reina, then, is willing maimi be endangered by reina.
 though, airi do not like  much, this situation of maimi with reina.
Well, you  make a good chapter I'm sure of it.

luck.  :)   nexts chapter and thanks. :)

« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 05:06:25 AM by Mikitty_Ayaya »

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2009, 05:10:53 AM »
Mikitty_Ayaya-san:  You are so lucky that I am still online.  Meaning..... more updates, I have been typing the chapters when I have a chance on my laptop so luckily I still have some chapters to update.  But now it seems I may have to start churning my brain to type faster and think faster of how I want this story to go.  However this may be the last time I update until the next day, I am too tired to think.   :oops:

Chapter 36

The Next Day

Airi was still upset about Maimi, she couldn’t believe that she was lied to, she couldn’t believe that Maimi would choose such a path.  She couldn’t believe how idiotic Maimi was, and she couldn’t believe Risako never told her.

’I can’t believe Rii-chan!  She knew I didn’t like to associate myself with those people, she knew what happened to me a year ago.  How could she lie to me?  Why?  Why didn’t she tell me?  Why is she still friends with her! GOD!’

“Airin!”

Airi’s train of thoughts were broken to see who the owner of the voice was.  Risako was running happily towards her.  Airi’s face turned sour.  When Risako met Airi she noticed something was amiss.  “What’s wrong Airin?”

Risako’s flashback
“…I told her only about my past and that I am still in it” Maimi’s voice can be heard over the speakerphone.

“Why didn’t you tell her everything” whined Risako

“We’ve been through this discussion before Rii-chan, so just LET IT GO!”

Miyabi placed a hand on Risako’s should and shook her head ‘no’ before Risako could retort.  “We understand” replied Miyabi, as Saki and Risako nodded.

“Will you be alright Maimi?” asked Saki

Maimi let out a sigh “I am fine!  JunJun and LinLIn are here under Reina’s orders, so hopefully I’ll be good as new in no time” 

“Maimi-chan you take care of yourself”

“You too guys bye bye” ~CLICK~

End of flashback

Airi pulled Risako towards a secluded area.  Since the incident one year ago, Airi did not like to be the centre of attention.

“What’s wrong?!  What’s wrong?!  How could you Rii-chan?” huffed an angry Airi

“How could I what?”

“I know all about Ma- Yajima-san” declared Airi with her arms crossed

“Oh!”

“Oh?!  Is that all you can say?  Why didn’t you tell me Rii-chan?”

“Because it is Maimi-chan‘s business and she is different.”

“Rii-chan, its gangs we are talking about here.  Who knows what kind of game they are playing here.  They might be planning some sort of sick scheme.  Besides, you remember what kind of people that almost raped me last year.  How could you associate with them?” fumed Airi

With every sentence Airi mouthed, Risako began to feel angry, “Maimi-chan is not like that!” exclaimed Risako through gritted teeth.

“How are you so sure, she could be being nice to you on the outside but waiting for the right chance to grab you and sell you off or something”

~SLAP~  Airi’s face stung from the slap she just received.  She held her cheek and turned to look at Risako

“Don’t say that about Maimi-chan!!!  Maimi-chan would never do something like, especially because of her own past!!!  Maimi-chan saved my family and she saved Miya!!!  Don’t you ever say things you don’t understand!!” shouted Risako and with that Risako ran off fuming.

Airi just stared at her best friends back view. ‘Did Rii-chan just slap me because of Maimi-chan?  What does she mean Maimi-chan saved her family?  What does she mean that Maimi-chan saved Miyabi-chan?  Did Rii-chan just slap me to defend Maimi-chan?  Maimi-chan what are you planning?  Wait a minute!!!  Miyabi-chan was also away with Maimi-chan!  Does that mean Miyabi-chan is in the same gang?  Did Miyabi-chan join Maimi-chan’s gang as repayment?’ thought Airi as she rubbed her cheek.

Chapter 37

For the rest of the day, Risako and Airi avoided each other.  During lunch Risako, Saki, Miyabi, Erika and Maimi were missing. ‘I guess Rii-chan is really mad at me!!!!  But I don’t understand why she is taking Maimi-chan’s side???  I am trying to protect Rii-chan but I am to blame???  Can’t she see that I am doing this for her own good???’

“Airin,” Momoko called as she took Airi’s hand in hers “is something wrong?” Airi shook her head. “Are you sure? You seem so out of it”

“I’m just thinking about where Rii-chan is” Airi smiled weakly at Momoko.

“She’s out at the track” declared Kanna as she looked Airi in the eyes.  From the look she was getting from Kanna, Airi knew Kanna has already heard about the fight between Risako and herself.  Momoko who was oblivious to the tension around her, continued talking while eating her food.

“I thought Rii-chan hated running as I recall ‘she’ll look like a mess’” Momoko put her fingers in the air as quotations mockingly.

“She’s not there to run Momo-chan, she’s there to check on the progress of Maimi-chan” explained Kanna as she did not divert her eye contact from Airi.

Airi looked away and continued to eat her lunch, but she could still feel Kanna’s eyes on her.

“Nee, Kanna, are we going to practice?” asked Chisa diverting Kanna’s attention.

‘Whew!  Must thank Chisa later!  I don’t like the look in Kanna’s eyes.   Yajima Maimi!  It’s all your fault!’

“Actually, I’m going to practice now.  Maimi-chan is practicing now so I hope to see if she can give me a few pointers”

“Hey!  That’s a great idea!” cheered Chisa “Nakky would you like to come with me?”  Nakky nodded.  So quickly, Kanna, Nakky and Chisa finished their food and went out to the track.

“They have too much energy in them!” exclaimed Chinami.

“Tokusan, you’re one to talk!” teased Maasa

“Mou, Maa-san, I’m not that energetic when it comes to sports and physical activity.  Those are no fun, those are tiring!”

“No Chii-chan, you’re energetic every other moment that’s all” teased Yurina as she pinched Chinami’s cheeks.

“Kumai-san I thought you were on my side” pouted Chinami as she crossed her arms over her chest and turned away from Yurina.

“Uh-oh!  I think someone is upset” teased Momoko.

“It’s Tokusan we’re talking about.  She never gets upset too long” exclaimed Maasa.

When Yurina saw that Chinami was still pouting, she decided to use the number one thing that makes her Chii-chan smile.  “Aw, come on Chii-chan!  You know we’re only teasing” said Yurina as she tugged on Chinami’s arm “Humph” was all that came out of Chinami.  “If you forgive us, we can go get ice-cream”

“ICE-CREAM?!! OKAY!!!” shrieked Chinami, while everyone laughed.  It wasn’t hard to get on Chinami’s good side again.  Maasa looked at Yurina and did a whipping motion.  Yurina just shrugged her shoulders and hugged Chinami around the waist.

All of a sudden, Chisato came running towards the table.  “Huff huff M-Momo-chan, can you get the homework assignments for Maimi-chan, Erika-san and Saki-chan?”

“What happened?” asked Chinami.

“Maimi-chan fainted on the track, the rest of them were going to take her to the nurse’s office but Miyabi said something to them and they decided to take Maimi home instead.”

“What do you mean Maimi-chan fainted?” asked Maasa

“I’m not too sure but Nakky and I will visit her after school or something.  I gotta go.  I have to help Rii-chan get her things” and Chisa ran off but then turned back. “One more thing, Kumai-san can you help get Miyabi-chan and Kanna’s homework?”

“Does that mean Maimi-chan, Erika-san, Saki-chan, Miya, Kanna and Risako-chan are leaving together?”

Chisato nodded her head and ran off again.

“Do you guys think it is serious?” asked Momoko “ Do you think we should visit Maimi-chan to see if she’s alright?”

“NO!” shouted Airi.  The girls all looked towards Airi in shock.  “I mean, Maimi-chan already has so many people tending to her, she might not like that kind of attention”  As if on cue, Kanna sent a text to Yurina.

Thank you for your help in getting our homework.  Miya says thank you for your concern but Maimi-chan will be fine and that she asks that we don’t worry about Maimi-chan.  Also the rest of us will pick up the homework from you guys later  ;)

“Look guys!” as Yurina showed the rest of them the text “I guess we’ll see how she is when they get back”

Offline Mikitty_Ayaya

• Member+
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2009, 05:28:58 AM »
All I can say is that you have a lot of imagination and inspiration.
is incredible ... you made many updates today.
Congratulations!     
I'm surprised you,  i asking chapter, and you   updates the chapter,    Wow!!
luck in the nexts chapters, remained interesting!  
and sorry...  because,  you work lot today.  
luck!! i hope to read a chapter of action and romance, much luck!!

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Hyokkori Hyoutanjima