JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Luna Sea - I`ll Stay With You

Author Topic: [JPN] RIP Haruma Miura 三浦 春馬  (Read 4461 times)

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
[JPN] RIP Haruma Miura 三浦 春馬
« on: July 22, 2020, 03:46:12 PM »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
Re: [JPN] RIP Haruma Miura 三浦 春馬
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2020, 03:54:16 PM »
Saw Miura san earlier this year in a fine film, he and Mikako Tabe had the lead roles in

Little Nights, Little Love (English title) / Eine Kleine Nachtmusik
Romaji: Aine Kuraine Nahatomujiku

Although times are very tough right now, please remember suicide prevention organizations in your charitable givings.

LITTLE NIGHTS, LITTLE LOVE English Trailer
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 04:03:22 PM by muppet »

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2020, 12:38:29 PM »

Credit: sanspodotcom

From Miura san’s agency:

NHK] In response to the death of popular actor Haruma Miura on the 18th, the affiliated office posted a new comment on the official website, saying, "I regret...

“I can't regret it even if I regret it,” commented by Haruma Miura's office on July 20, 18:43.

In response to the death of popular actor Haruma Miura on the 18th, the affiliated office posted new comments on the official website and mourned the death of Miura, saying "I can not regret it even if I regret it". ..

Actor Haruma Miura (30) died at a hospital in Tokyo on the 18th, and the Metropolitan Police Department believes he tried to commit suicide based on the situation at the scene.

Mr. Miura's affiliated office "Amuse" posted a new comment on the official website on the 20th, and said, "I was talking about my dream for 16 years since I was in junior high school I feel that both the artists and the staffs I belong to have lost their hearts over the feeling of sadness, and even if I regret it, I cannot regret it."

On top of that, he said, "Because of his attitude to work as an actor, his honest and charming personality is loved by many fans, many artists inside and outside the company, and his staff." I think his soul, which was really dazzling and shining due to the energy toward the work, will continue to shine in many works and in the hearts of all who receive them, never lost.'' I continue.

“I still feel unbelievable, unacceptable, and in deep sorrow, but Haruma Miura continues to be an amuse artist and an irreplaceable companion to us.” Is spelled out.

Mr. Miura's funeral has already been held in a burial, and the office wants to create an opportunity to farewell related parties and fans while considering the prevention of new coronavirus infection.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 12:53:26 PM by muppet »

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2020, 05:31:40 PM »
From TokyoHive:

On July 31, a memorial website for actor Miura Haruma, who passed away on July 18, was launched.
Talent agency Amuse, which Miura belonged to, commented, "We have received a lot of warm messages full of love for Miura Haruma. We would like to express our gratitude for your support until now. As we had announced earlier, we have launched a memorial website where everyone can submit their messages, while we prepare for a public memorial service."
They requested, "We ask that you refrain from visiting or sending flowers to his home, parents' home, and our company. Please send your thoughts to this website."  ........

https://www.tokyohive.com/article/2020/08/memorial-website-for-miura-haruma-launched

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Luna Sea - I`ll Stay With You