JPHiP Radio (33/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Fra-foa - Plastic Room to Ame no Niwa

Author Topic: [TEAM H] SASSHI ~ The Sashihara Rino Thread  (Read 319887 times)

Offline yic17

• Member+
  • 乃木坂46推し!!
Re: [TEAM A] SASSHI ~ The Sashihara Rino Thread
« Reply #680 on: February 12, 2012, 04:05:47 PM »
New article for "Sashiko" is done!! Check it out!! The Province Buddies!! =D

Province Buddies, for REAL!!

http://yic17.tumblr.com/post/17487640760/province-buddies-for-real-from-sashiko-pg106-110

Note: 4 articles on the previous page.

-----

On a side note .. Sashiko on MusicJapan!! XD

Sashihara Rino Live - Soredemo Suki Dayo (Music Japan 2012...
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 02:21:48 PM by yic17 »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #681 on: February 12, 2012, 06:17:26 PM »
All Sashihara's debut single discussion is here  :thumbup

Sasshi was one of the girls that left a great impression on me after the Japan Expo. She was the one who interacted with the fans the most and that is what you want to see as a fan! It's as simple as that. There is no fun in somebody who doesn't smile, talk or even waves.

A lot has been written about the rise of Sashihara, so I won't repeat it. You've all been along for the ride. It's been truly great. It's amazing to see how much she's accomplished in the past year and there's no sign of her stopping just yet! Her PB broke records, and even though her dorama isn't all that great, I'm sure this single will pack quite a punch as well.

Sashihara is a 5th generation member and truly the face of AKB48's 'next generation.' If we look at the 3rd and 4th gen members, only Mayu and Yuki are more popular!

Offline Zorr

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #682 on: February 12, 2012, 07:21:57 PM »
^I'm always pleased to see someone praising the great Sashihara :D

I agree totally.  I am seriously convinced that Sasshi has some serious greatness in her that she just needs to let out.  There are many moments when it begins to show but I don't think we've seen all that she can do yet.  She still seems reserved at times.  Well, we know she is because for one thing the interview in her PB (As kindly translated :)) proved that point.  If she ever releases her doubt I think not even the stars will be beyond her reach.

And speaking of the PB, thank you again for another great article translation, yic17 :)

It was a real interesting read.  It's amazing reading about how little confidence some of these girls have.  Like how 4 of them together didn't even have the confidence to leave their apartment to go out and eat.  Joining the idol world must be such a real shock and hardship at times that it's no wonder they seem to grow up so fast.

And hearing how kind Sasshi is to Kouhai's, it really shows how she must be a very important element with the 48 families.

Offline yic17

• Member+
  • 乃木坂46推し!!
« Reply #683 on: February 13, 2012, 10:26:26 AM »
Sashihara is a 5th generation member and truly the face of AKB48's 'next generation.' If we look at the 3rd and 4th gen members, only Mayu and Yuki are more popular!

Couldn't agree more. Can't wait to see her dethrone Maeda Atsuko!! ... Nah, just kidding. Let's go one step at a time ... TAKE DOWN THAT TOMOCHIN FIRST!! 0_____0 !!

-----

"Soredemo Suki Dayo" MP3 ripped from Music Japan 2012.02.12:

http://www.mediafire.com/?7ldr93szegw1q1y

Offline yic17

• Member+
  • 乃木坂46推し!!
« Reply #684 on: February 14, 2012, 07:02:32 PM »
One more article is up. The infamous letter from Sashihara's mother that made Aki-P say that if there's a senbatsu of AKB48 members' moms, he would make Sashihara's mom center. Enjoy. :P

Letter From Mom

http://yic17.tumblr.com/post/17613006809/letter-from-mom-from-sashiko-pg156-159

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #685 on: February 22, 2012, 02:21:09 PM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #686 on: February 23, 2012, 07:03:56 AM »

Offline yic17

• Member+
  • 乃木坂46推し!!
« Reply #687 on: February 23, 2012, 02:20:04 PM »
One new article is up!! Part 1 of her 20,000 words interview "Miracle". All I gotta say is .. this girl is a f*ckin' saint .. O_____O ..

http://yic17.tumblr.com/post/18123853233/miracle-part-1-from-sashiko-pg36-40

Offline Zorr

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #688 on: February 23, 2012, 08:08:33 PM »
^Yet another great article :)

Interesting that her brother had (still has?) the nickname Sasshi.  I wonder if she still calls him that even though she gets called it a lot these days.

And I feel like a bad fan for not even knowing that Sasshi wears contact lenses.

I find it kinda funny that Sasshi's idol fandom was basically like mine is now almost.  How she hid it from most people, conversed with other about it online and devoted herself too it without showing it too much in public.  I can understand her in this way I guess.

And I love how she has such a kind heart that's sort of ruled by her timidness.  She'll help people when she can but without great risks.  She's such a sweetheart and quite refreshingly honest about what she considers to be her failings.

The more I read of these translations, the more reasons I find to love her :wub:

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #689 on: February 25, 2012, 11:28:16 AM »
I think I'm starting to develop a liking for Sasshi.

Her face is actually oddly-formed to me, to be honest, something about her cheeks and eyes that I can't quite describe...yet I still can't help but think she looks cute and beautiful.

Plus there's the way she handled and reacted to this, which adds to the cute factor... :lol:
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #690 on: February 25, 2012, 11:18:29 PM »
What can I say about Sashihara? Mmm... Only the truth, really. I'm not a one-idol kind of guy. There's a lot to like in AKB48 and the sister groups. However, I can definitely say that Sashihara Rino is my favorite idol. There's no one in AKB48, SKE48, SDN48, NMB48, HKT48, or JKT48 that I like on the same level as her. Period. :bow:

I remember my personal rise of Sashihara. It was back in the B3 era. Sashihara was promoted to Team B to replace the ousted Kikuchi Ayaka. She soon started appearing on AKB48+10. When I saw her on this show, the decision of favorite in Team B was decided for me. I simply loved how she interacted with the other members. She was also fairly memorable in the B3 LoD's and became a pretty good performer really fast. As time went on, she went up and up in my ranking. During the time of her rise with me, I really didn't have much of a defined favorite. I suppose it was Oshima Mai at the time but the title was definitely up for grabs. And grab it, she did. When she started appearing on AKBINGO and the other new shows popping up left and right, that was it. Sasshi was my AKB48 favorite by far.

The rest is pretty much history. :lol: Sasshi has only improved over the years. She definitely turned her hetare mindset into a pretty good shtick that she uses as a charm point. She has learned how to handle the variety circuit quite well. I think the fact that she is a regular on Waratte Iitomo and constantly on various other shows speaks for itself. I'd also say her vocals have improved a lot, too. She may not be the best singer, but I very much enjoy her singing voice. Her talking voice has always been a favorite of mine, too. I like how it's delightfully normal and not quite that typical idol high pitch. I also like the fact that she's a genuine wota, even talking about how she used to go online to BBS's and share information about idols and such like she talked about in that interview yic17 posted. Her AKB 600 seconds video also lets us know just how wotatastic she is. :lol:

On top of all of this, Sasshi also managed to surprised me. In my early days of being a fan of hers, her looks weren't a major factor. I thought she was cute enough but she never really stood out too much. However, we all know what happened as time went on.

If you told me way back when that Sasshi was going to turn into a total babe, I don't think I would have believed it. In the last two years, the transformation has been nothing short of miraculous. She's gotten unbelievable hot, and only getting better. It's downright amazing to me. I love it. :inlove:

I think Sasshi will have an ongoing successful career with AKB48, and plenty of success in the years beyond. She's developed a good niche for herself and people seem to be responding to it. I know I certainly have. Keep it up, Sasshi. :thumbup

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #691 on: February 25, 2012, 11:38:35 PM »
Currently Sasshi's ranked 10th on my list. During her first surge of popularity, she had cracked the top 10 and actually made it up to 6th. She's cute and funny and was a doll to the public when we met her at AX. Keep on truckin' Sashihara!

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #692 on: February 26, 2012, 06:35:34 AM »
I actually managed to hit 1900 today! :o

I dedicate it to the best backside in AKB48. Sasshi, I fucking love you and I'd love to fuck you.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 08:55:17 AM by Datalanche »

Offline yic17

• Member+
  • 乃木坂46推し!!

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #694 on: March 03, 2012, 05:28:04 AM »
Sasshi said "Receiving kindness from someone, will allow kindness to born within someone else. AKB48’s conscience is passed down like this."

YES!!!  :heart:

A True Act of Kindness - Sweet Animation {With thanks to aniBOOM}

Offline edsonmassao

• AKB48 Media downloader
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Cho!
« Reply #695 on: March 04, 2012, 05:09:11 AM »
She's not the most beautiful girl from all the 48's groups. But, damn...she's my oshi =D~~

It's really unreasonable, but her hetare side catch my attention.  After that, searching for more infos, touched by her ugly complex (she's allways saying that she's not cute, that her grandma says that she's not cute at all...), I could see more about this hetare girl: she's hot, she's very cute, she's humble, she's so shy.  I read many times that she always treats her fans well!

Idols that can we meet?  I would like to meet only with Sashiko!  "Sashiko no Kuse ni" XD
AKB48 BR fan  ^^

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #696 on: March 06, 2012, 03:49:32 AM »
A beautiful slideshow tribute to Sasshi by YouTuber SashikoOshi345    :cow:
Song:スーパーマン / Superman
Artist: ゆず / Yuzu

Offline yic17

• Member+
  • 乃木坂46推し!!
« Reply #697 on: March 08, 2012, 12:14:19 PM »
Part 4 of Sasshi's "Miracle" interview is up. Please check it out. =)

http://yic17.tumblr.com/post/18944072549/miracle-part-4-from-sashiko-pg44-46

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #698 on: March 14, 2012, 01:26:00 PM »
Because You Were There for Me: Sashihara Rino

From Shukan Asahi's interview series, this is a story about Sashihara Rino and her grandmother, I guess there is one thing true about all parents, not matter how much they object what you are doing, they will nevertheless worry about your health and well-being.

The truth behind the shocking words said by my grandmother
Translated by mamothb

When I entered AKB, the only person who objected was my grandmother. She said, "Are you sure it's okay to join that dubious group?"

When I told her that the producer is the same person who wrote the lyrics for "Kawa no nagare no yo ni", she seemed to accept it a little, but nevertheless, she still didn't change her objection. In the end, I left for Tokyo without even bidding farewell to her.

On a day about 1 year later, a cupboard box arrived from my grandmother. After I opened it, it was filled with dried persimmons and cookies. In a letter, my grandmother wrote, "I've sent you some of your favourite food. Do your best." Just like my grandmother said, it was full of things I said delicious when I ate them at my grandmother's house when I was a child. To even remember things such a long time ago, although she objected at first, now she's supporting me......

While I stuffed myself with dried persimmons, tears rolled down my cheeks, "Even I don't really like dried persimmons now, thank you."

After that, I was really busy and didn't have time to call home, but a few days ago, I was able to return back to my hometown for the first time since 2 years. As soon as I saw my grandmother's face, I was filled with nostalgia and as expected, I cried.  Furthermore, I was shocked when I entered the living room. Half of sideboard was filled with the magazine and DVD which I appeared in, they are lined up as if they were trophies. After looking at that, I could no longer stop my tears.

Recently, Akimoto Yasushi-sensei has came up with words called "Sashiko Power" for my sake, "Without outstanding cuteness, a gutless good-for-nothing called 'Sashiko'. But even so, someone like that can have her dream come true. That's why she's a presence that gives me energy. I shall name that power 'Sashiko Power'". It's kind of ambiguous whether he's praising me or not, but still I'm grateful to him for coming up with these words. But there's one thing that bugs me, that is the part which says "without outstanding cuteness"(laughs). But then since I'm an AKB member, I believe that I should be reasonably cute. Moreover this is my grandmother's house, someone who's my diehard fan. As we watched the concert DVD, my grandmother commented, "Acchan has the aura, Rie-chan is becoming prettier and prettier." She has remembered the names of members other than me. Among those members, I should be the "cute granddaughter she can be proud of", or so I thought. "That girl just now looked a little ugly, she doesn't really stand out from the rest."

Uh...That's me...... I never would have thought that she wouldn't care about how I feel, and what's more she used the word "ugly". So I thought my grandmother was just joking but her face was straight. So, she really meant that(laughs). My grandmother laughed as if to gloss over the situation. I laughed as well. And then we glanced at my photos in the sideboard, and laughed out loud after being unable to hold it any longer.

Grandmother, thank you for various reasons. Thanks to you, I'm now able to face reality. I'm looking forward to you stimulating company.(laughs)

http://melosnomichi.blogspot.com/2012/03/because-you-were-there-for-me-sashihara.html

Offline yic17

• Member+
  • 乃木坂46推し!!
« Reply #699 on: March 15, 2012, 07:46:55 PM »
Part 5 of "Miracle" interview added. 2 more parts to go!! =D

http://yic17.tumblr.com/post/19352315425/miracle-part-5-from-sashiko-pg46-48

JPHiP Radio (33/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Fra-foa - Plastic Room to Ame no Niwa