JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lunkhead - Shiroi Koe

Author Topic: [H!P Kids Fanfic] Like an Unforgetable Song  (Read 2618 times)

Offline Ruka

[H!P Kids Fanfic] Like an Unforgetable Song
« on: August 31, 2009, 02:55:24 PM »
Hello everybody! I don't really know any other sites that you can post Hello Project fanfics up, so if you know any, please put the link down here, thanks!

===
Summary-

Hagiwara Mai definitely knew that she was born to sing and perform and it has been her life long dream to do just that. Getting into Hello! Project made it quite sure to her that she was one step closer to living her dreams and making sure she'll be up in the entertainment world for many years to come. Friends like Okai Chisato and Tsugunaga Momoko made it more fun and enjoyable. She fits in well with being an entertainer, and then tragedy strikes into her life after having met with an accident that threatens her dreams and career in the most unexpecting, severe and crucial way.

Chisato begins to feel that there is no way to help Mai and Momoko just doesn't want to accept the fact that her friend might not be returning to Hello! Project or stay around for too long for that matter...

Want to find out more? Stay tuned for more updates!
===

Starring-

Hagiwara Mai
Okai Chisato
Tsugunaga Momoko

Also featuring other Hello! Project Kids members.

(edit real soon)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 04:12:05 PM by Ruka »

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: [H!P Kids Fanfic]
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 03:55:57 PM »
 :welcome Ah, yet another new author! I'm happy this place seems to be lively again! I don't usually like the Kids, but I will definitely read this, so post away!!

EDIT: I'm definitely interested now, what a summary!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 11:16:04 PM by rndmnwierd »

Offline Liben

• Member+
Re: [H!P Kids Fanfic]
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 04:22:53 PM »
Wow, another H!P Kids fan fic! It sounds interesting...  :) I'll seriously look forward your updates.
Good luck, Ruka! Ganbare!

Sonna Rolling Days~!

Offline Ruka

Re: [H!P Kids Fanfic] Like an Unforgetable Song (starring Hagiwara Mai)
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2009, 02:58:46 PM »
To rndmnweird and Liben, thanks for the encouragement! I've posted a short summary. I'll be posting chapter one soon! :)

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lunkhead - Shiroi Koe