JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Butter Dog - Eh! Sunege

Author Topic: (Group) Ebisu Muscats  (Read 1817450 times)

Offline kei_sensei

• Just an ordinary (Muscat) journalist
  • Member+
  • Writer. Journalist. MUSCATeer.
Re: (Group) Ebisu Muscats
« Reply #6540 on: May 11, 2017, 11:44:34 PM »
They really need to motivate An.

Offline ball7

• Member+
« Reply #6541 on: May 12, 2017, 11:14:00 AM »
The thing is they don't need the AV stars to get down and dirty to make a better show.

What they need is to focus on the gals hobbies, like Asuka likes shopping, An is a perv :hip smile: and Ichy likes Survival games.

Plus stop bullying Yua.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 03:11:43 PM by ball7 »

Offline kei_sensei

• Member+
« Reply #6542 on: May 13, 2017, 06:43:51 AM »
The thing is they don't need the AV stars to get down and dirty to make a better show.

What they need is to focus on the gals hobbies, like Asuka likes shopping, An is a perv :hip smile: and Ichy likes Survival games.

Plus stop bullying Yua.

Like a vlog-ish kind of episode is that it?

Sounds good.

Offline kei_sensei

• Member+
« Reply #6543 on: May 13, 2017, 07:36:29 AM »
I donnu Yuria has an Instagram account

she likes bunnies

Offline Moonlight

• Member+
  • Friendship + Sisterhood + Love = Muscats Family :)
« Reply #6544 on: May 13, 2017, 07:53:22 AM »
^ I was thinking something similar to that. I mean, the girls KNOW that they are AV stars/Gravure, so, the last thing they probably wanna do is be "dirty, naughty, sexy, etc." AGAIN in a show. That it's just a cliche, a stereotype. Jeez, seems like Maccoi & Staff Team forget that they are normal girls. But that's the way japanese (traditional) entertaiment industry works  :thumbdown:

Seriously, the show will be more funny when they decided to stop with the formula of using the same jokes in "loop" mode (and of course, less Asagaya Shimai screen time, just support), like some of you comment on previous post. Thinking of all the ideas we put here in last months, even when the show starts 2 years ago, we can make a better work on putting an idol show; totally focus on MUSCATS GIRLS.

About video vlogs, and related with TIA, the Muscats backstage vlogs that she made were deleted (don't know...maybe our deer Maccaroni was not totally fine with the girls showing herself a little bit more FREE)  :thumbdown:

Offline Moonlight

• Member+
  • Friendship + Sisterhood + Love = Muscats Family :)
« Reply #6545 on: May 13, 2017, 08:02:38 AM »
I donnu Yuria has an Instagram account

she likes bunnies

Aww, our lovely dorky girl  :heart:

It's been a while without something about her. She looks beautiful as always, and those cutie bunnies  :wub:

Offline kei_sensei

• Member+
« Reply #6546 on: May 13, 2017, 08:10:53 AM »
The Present and the Future

Offline kei_sensei

• Member+
« Reply #6547 on: May 13, 2017, 08:15:23 AM »
^ I was thinking something similar to that. I mean, the girls KNOW that they are AV stars/Gravure, so, the last thing they probably wanna do is be "dirty, naughty, sexy, etc." AGAIN in a show. That it's just a cliche, a stereotype. Jeez, seems like Maccoi & Staff Team forget that they are normal girls. But that's the way japanese (traditional) entertaiment industry works  :thumbdown:

Seriously, the show will be more funny when they decided to stop with the formula of using the same jokes in "loop" mode (and of course, less Asagaya Shimai screen time, just support), like some of you comment on previous post. Thinking of all the ideas we put here in last months, even when the show starts 2 years ago, we can make a better work on putting an idol show; totally focus on MUSCATS GIRLS.

About video vlogs, and related with TIA, the Muscats backstage vlogs that she made were deleted (don't know...maybe our deer Maccaroni was not totally fine with the girls showing herself a little bit more FREE)  :thumbdown:

IDK why...but some what Maccoi give a bit of chokehold for the girls. Sure...we are grateful that Maccoi revived the Muscats back, but it would be better if he will give them more comfortable free time both inside and outside. Let them give their material. Let them be entertainers that are outside of their "lewd" boxes.

*phew

let's just chill like KanaMomo

Offline kei_sensei

• Member+
« Reply #6548 on: May 13, 2017, 08:42:46 AM »
these pics from Aoi are badass

Offline ball7

• Member+
« Reply #6549 on: May 13, 2017, 01:48:28 PM »
Just posting some links to some sfw videos:

https://twitter.com/takano_tp/status/797079069917446144 - Iori and Ichy has had to much to drink
https://twitter.com/papipippipupu/status/754039080497782784 - Ichy talks about her hobby
https://twitter.com/takano_tp/status/736942958310608896 - During an event Iori and Ichy is asked to moan, see how it goes for Ichy

Offline Tetsujin 28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6550 on: May 13, 2017, 03:29:48 PM »

To be honest, I'm getting to the point I don't much care what the girls are allowed to do - or not do.

Just as long as I don't have to watch Shiraishi Marina do that 'Manjuu' segment AGAIN.

It wasn't that funny the first time, it certainly isn't funny the 3rd (or is it 4th) time.

Offline ball7

• Member+
« Reply #6551 on: May 13, 2017, 03:49:57 PM »

To be honest, I'm getting to the point I don't much care what the girls are allowed to do - or not do.

Just as long as I don't have to watch Shiraishi Marina do that 'Manjuu' segment AGAIN.

It wasn't that funny the first time, it certainly isn't funny the 3rd (or is it 4th) time.

It was new and had some humor the first time, but the highlight was the dropping of the hammer.
It's funny but the big tuna thing is referenced so many times on stage, but hardly ever in the tv show.

Offline ball7

• Member+
« Reply #6552 on: May 13, 2017, 04:38:27 PM »
From today's live event:

« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 06:52:04 PM by ball7 »

Offline ball7

• Member+
« Reply #6553 on: May 13, 2017, 07:59:53 PM »
- short clip with An Tsujimoto and Kana

Offline kei_sensei

• Member+
« Reply #6554 on: May 14, 2017, 08:37:44 AM »
For me, Marina's Manjuu segment, although the comedy is fading, is still working. It is like your normal segment like Mas5 segment where AiLi features a dish then Rio and the crew eats it with a bit of comedic finesse. Like I said, that segment really improved Marina. Hoping the prod team utilizes other members as wekk...not just in the MC seat...have at least a segment for some them.

Offline ball7

• Member+
« Reply #6555 on: May 14, 2017, 10:19:34 AM »
Day 2:

Offline ball7

• Member+
« Reply #6556 on: May 14, 2017, 09:45:24 PM »
After the show: Seems like the girls are enjoying themselves.

Offline kei_sensei

• Member+
« Reply #6557 on: May 16, 2017, 02:42:00 PM »
the girls visit a KawaiianTV show

Offline kei_sensei

• Member+
« Reply #6558 on: May 16, 2017, 03:01:06 PM »
Aika is the bomb in these pics

Offline PhantomJin

• Listening to Japanese music and watching Pro Wrestling
  • Member+
« Reply #6559 on: May 16, 2017, 05:18:15 PM »
Each version of the CD comes with 8 songs (7 of the 8 songs are the same in all versions) and 3 comedy segments with Asagaya shimai. So the only difference between the three versions is the 1 unit song and the comedy segments. Out of the 8 songs, 3 of them are old songs from past releases (4 if you include Bakyaro). It's up to you if you think it is worth it or not. If you want to show them your support, then I would recommend you getting only 1 version.
Thanks, I ordered the C version of the album. I hope I'm making the right choice here. It should arrive in a few weeks *fingers crossed.

the girls visit a KawaiianTV show
Thanks for sharing that pic. Great to see the girls being featured in TV shows

From the same TV show: Being myself a fan of Death Rabbits (a japanese Kawaii Death Metal band) it is nice to see their members posing together with Riku, Minami, Kana Momonogi and Miku :) Their styles are very different but still I think they make a great combination :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Butter Dog - Eh! Sunege