JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Papapantsu

Author Topic: I Don't Want You Back [TakaGaki, TanaKame] Update - Chapter 16 (5/30)  (Read 20255 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: I Don't Want You Back [TakaGaki] Update - Chapter 14 (1/31)
« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2011, 07:20:48 PM »
Risa and Ai made up \o/ hopefully it stays together :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Swtme03

• *Ninja*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I've found who I want to be :)
« Reply #81 on: February 01, 2011, 02:31:14 AM »
WAAAHH!!!! OMGAAAAAAA!!!!!
 :panic:
I need more chapters!!  :bleed eyes:

~It'll cost you nothing to dream~and everything not to~
Love you some MM animated goodness?! Gifs by Swtme03

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2011, 09:53:18 AM »
You made it sound so sad! :gyaaah:

I wouldn't mind slapping some of her audience! :mon zoom:

But I'm happy they made up..sorta?

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #83 on: February 01, 2011, 12:21:07 PM »
I looked deep into her red swollen eyes and saw nothing but sorrow. I could see that she was hurting, and it was all because of me. I did this to her… I hurt her. I reached out my hand and wiped the fresh tears from her sorrowful eyes.
To be continued…

Hmm, I'm not fully bying at the moment that Ai and Gaki have really made up, Even if Gaki shouted out loud desperatly that she loved A, and even if Ai came back, perhaps the part you quote gives us a bit of insight into how Ai really feels about the situation, It's just how you mentioned that Ai' s eyes were filled with sorrow and hurt, and this is when she came back mind, I dunno, I just dont fully by the whole happy couple thing yet....

Offline XcuteX26262X

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: February 17, 2011, 02:58:52 AM »
Sorry for possible grammar/spelling mistakes.

Chapter 15

“So…I guess everything will be fine now, right?” Miss ichiiban kawaii tried to start a conversation with a spaced out kitty. When she saw that her companion didn’t respond, she stopped and started waving her hand in front the kitten’s blank face. “Hello~! Earth to Reina!”

“For fuck’s sake, how old are you? Would you stop doing that voice?! It’s fucking annoying!” The kitten lashed out causing the chou kawaii bunny to gasp in shock and back away with her hands clasped against her cheeks. “Reina-chan, you’re mean~!” the bunny cried as she stared at her friend with the fakest pout Reina had ever seen.

“I swear imma knock yo teeth out!”

“…!”

If you could see Sayu’s face right now, it would be just like anyone’s after watching that infamous ‘2 girls 1 cup’ video. Completely taken aback by Reina’s anger, she decided to become smart and shut her mouth, because she knew Reina wasn’t kidding, and the last thing she wanted was to be a known as THE toothless Miss ichiiban kawaii. That wouldn’t be pretty, now would it? After that, both of them were walking in silence, none of them wanted to say a word…but if you knew Sayumi, you would know that the girl was born mouth first, which means she just can’t keep her mouth shut.

“Reina?” she started.

“What is it?”

“There is something that has been bothering me even since I saw you today…I’m just gonna be blunt and say it.”

“When haven’t you ever been blunt? Miss ‘I don’t take advice from ugly people.’” Reina said raising an eyebrow.

Totally ignoring Reina’s last comment, she continued.

“What is that mark on you neck?”

“What mark?” Reina questioned, touching her neck.

“That mark over there… It looks like a hickey.” She pointed.

“WHAT?!” completely freaking out, the yankee tried to hide the love mark with her hair strains. “I have no idea what you’re talking about…” she laughed nervously, still trying to cover the visible bite, but she knew it wasn’t going to disappear. I should've concealed it with make up…

“Oh, I think you know exactly what I’m talking about. You’re not going anywhere until you tell me who gave you that hickey.” Sayu crossed her arms over her chest while looking at Reina with a serious expression. Wow, you don’t see that very often.

After explaining everything, the bunny was left speechless with her eyes wide open and her jaw almost touching the floor. “Ah, sou …?” was all she could say.

---

Two days later.

A girl sat on the floor in the empty dark hallway, leaning up against the wall while hugging her knees to her chest. “What have I done?” fighting back the tears as she remembered what happened that night. “I shouldn’t have kissed her; I shouldn’t have…slept with her. It was a mistake, but why does it feel so right?” She was about to let the tears flow, when suddenly her cell phone went off. She quickly wiped the tears and got up. When she reached the cell, it stopped ringing. Slowly picking it up, she flipped it open and stared at the screen for a while. Her mind started drifting away when a sudden vibration and a ‘ting’ sound got her back to reality.

I need to talk to you. I’m standing outside your house at the moment, please it’s important.
- Reina.

“Reina…” she sighed.  A part of the girl didn’t want to see Reina, but another part of her wanted to so bad.

“Eri, we need to talk. Please open the door.” Debating on whether to open the door or not, she decided to go with her gut feeling. I’m just going to make things clear and tell her to leave me alone…
She walked to the door and inhaled slowly before slightly opening it. “Reian, what do you want? Just leave me alone. There is nothing to talk about…Goodbye.” The word ‘cold’ can’t even describe how Eri was acting toward Reina. Even since that…incident, it’s almost like she became a different person.

She attempted to slam the door shut, but a hand stopped it. “Eri, you can’t ignore me forever. Why are you doing this?” Reina said with a pleading voice, but Eri once again didn’t show any emotion. Irritated by her behavior, Reina pushed her inside to a wall and gripped her shoulders tightly. “Why are you being like this? Don’t tell me the night we spent together didn’t mean anything to you, because it did to me. Even after trying to convince myself that it was a mistake, and shit happens all the time. I can’t stop thinking about it, about you…about us.”
Reina was expecting what she had just said would knock some since into the emotionless girl, but when she saw the blank face she hated so much, that made her angrier. She started shaking Eri violently, “Why are you doing this?” hot tears streaming down her face as she waited for an answer. “Answer me dammit!” she screamed, feeling both frustrated and desperate. “Because ignoring you is the only way I can prevent myself from falling even harder in love with you!” Now it was Eri’s turn to cry. “Do you know how hard it is…” her lips started trembling as she looked at the girl standing in front of her.

Reina’s grip loosened as she tried to process what she had just heard. “Reina, I love you so much that it hurts…I want to be with you, but I can’t. You and I are two different people. You don’t know me, and I don’t know you. How can I make sure that what happened wasn’t just a mistake, and my feelings for you–“ Reina’s lips silenced her. They felt so gentle, so soft, and so…familiar. Eri responded almost immediately, surprising herself. She wrapped her arms around Reina’s waist, pulling her closer for more body contact. Her hands travelled from the girl’s waist to her butt, squeezing gently. She received a soft moan in return. She started liking Reina’s bottom lip, asking for entrance to her mouth, which Reina happily obliged. Isn’t it ironic how moments ago she told the girl she’s hungrily making out it to leave her alone?

They broke away to catch their breath, and as they parted they gazed into each other’s eyes. “Eri, I love you.” Reina said in the sweetest, most sincere loving voice Eri had ever heard. “I love you too.”

To be continued...

TanaKame~ :heart: I feel so proud of myself. :D
Do my awesome readers want TanaKame to stay together or...? :twisted:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 03:30:17 AM by XcuteX26262X »

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
Re: I Don't Want You Back [TakaGaki, TanaKame] Update - Chapter 15 (2/16)
« Reply #85 on: February 17, 2011, 05:17:31 AM »
**Cold Kame** Noooo!!! :cry:

**Kissu** Yessss!!! :mon crazyinlove:

lol....Be proud. XD

hmm.....That evil face tells me that you might do the opposite of what we choose... :O2 :lol: You're not planning anything ebil are you? :O :P

Now, what's going to happen to TakaGaki? :?

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #86 on: February 17, 2011, 05:44:28 AM »
Up front Eri  :twothumbs

Well I guess she had to do it to get Reina straight
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #87 on: February 17, 2011, 11:15:47 AM »
Poor Reina having to got through the "Ichiiban Kawaii" routine because she was spacing out  :doh:

Eri and Reina.... seems as though Eri is almost afraid to go with her gut feelings on how she likes Reina, afraid that what thye may have is lust rather than love.......

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #88 on: February 18, 2011, 01:23:14 PM »
And plus, he’s not that bad looking, he’s actually very handsome…too bad, I don’t like men.
Poor guy lol

She also never had friends, because she enjoys her own company, she is her own best friend.
Being alone is lonely

Goodbye, Risa…
No  :(

My cheeks were burning; my whole body was feeling hot. What is wrong with you? Why are you feeling like this? This is not the first time a girl gets way too close to you? You’re always like this with Ai-chan? But, this is…different. What are you thinking!?
She likes Eri.?.   :huhuh  But Eri likes Ai  :O And Ai will try to like Reina.?.  :shocked

“Don’t forget, always use protection!”
XD

“You’re irritating me, and I’m getting fed up with you.” I said with a cold voice. As I was walking closer, she started whimpering. “Tanaka-san, you're scaring me…”
Whoa!

“Does she know that I might have feelings for her?”
Risa, you're confusing me  :dizzy:

“And…?”
:grr:

“What? Don’t look at me like that. You’re scaring me.” Kei said with a mocking voice, and then he smirked. “I’m not sure if you’re aware of this, but I don’t care about either you or that slut Risa.”
OMG  :on voodoo:  :knee:  :kickass:

The hardest thing to do is to watch the one you love, love someone else.
True, but you'll get over it in time

“Look, usa-chan. I’m a man. Men need sex. It doesn’t matter where they’re getting it from, as long as they get it.”
:mon fierce:

“Come on~! Just let me kiss you~!” the bunny said as she tried to pull his pants down.
OMG  :mon freeze:

They both glared at each other, but then Mike grinned. “If you do that, I’ll give you my Vampire Knight collection…”

“Deal.”
XD

“We apologize for interrupting regular broadcasting to bring you this MMN breaking news report.”

Risa dropped the remote as her eyes winded in shock.   
Who's in the news? Sayu?

I can’t lose you…you can’t leave me…
Ai.?.

“We are bringing you this image live. Right now, the fire department and the police are in the middle of trying to rescue a girl attempting to commit suicide. We’ve done some quick  researches, and the female’s name is Michishige Sayumi…”
Eh?! Why's almost everyone committing suicide?!  :scared:

“Risa I –“ Suddenly, her mind stopped and her whole body froze as she felt two pair of lips on hers. Is Risa kissing me right now?

:shocked   :mon freeze:   :OMG:

Even eleven year old girls hate parks nowadays; all they want is to be in a relationship…What has the world come to? Children used to be so innocent, and now…It’s the end of the world!
lol

“Ai-chan, you’re so mean!” she cried.

“I know, but isn’t that why you love me so much…?” I teased, knowing that she would start blushing, and stuttering.
lol

The next day, I woke up to find myself naked in bed with a girl I barely know. Eri…
Yay! TanaKame  :mon money:

“Is Risa kissing me right now?”
Seriously?!  :shocked

“Risa, I think I’m in love with you…” I bravely confessed,

“Sayu, I’m sorry…” got rejected,

the end.
:rofl: Sorry but I really find this funny  XD

“How…Can…I...cry when you’re…suffocating me?”
:lol:

“I know you’re probably wondering where the heck are we, but please before snapping the phone shut, let me explain… while we we’re on our way, I saw this really cute jacket that will match my kawaii fuzzy boots, so when I went to the store, there was only one left and I just HAD to buy it before that ugly woman did. So yeah, that’s why we’re late. Okay, bye~!
Oh, right now, we’re entering the gate…”
XD  XD  XD

Don’t worry; she needed to use the toilet.”
So unintentionally the two are in the toilet  :mon mischief:

“I swear imma knock yo teeth out!”
:lol:

“Because ignoring you is the only way I can prevent myself from falling even harder in love with you!” Now it was Eri’s turn to cry. “Do you know how hard it is…”
Hmmm, but do you have to?

“Reina, I love you so much that it hurts…I want to be with you, but I can’t. You and I are two different people. You don’t know me, and I don’t know you. How can I make sure that what happened wasn’t just a mistake
Why not try it first  :monkey:

Offline XcuteX26262X

• ecchi
  • Member+
Sorry for possible grammar/spelling mistakes.

Chapter 16

With my tear streaked face I stood there, watching them. I couldn’t believe it, no, I didn’t want to believe it! Although it was happening right in front of me, I still couldn’t accept it.
And I thought going to an amusement park would make me forget about everything…I should’ve kept sulking in my room instead.

The way they gazed into each other’s eyes, the way they hugged, and way they kissed… there was no mistaking, that was love; the love I’ve been yearning for all these years. Her love.

My heart was yelling at me to turn around and run away as fast as my legs would let me because it was in pain, but somehow, I couldn’t. I was just standing there, letting it break into pieces…completely unhealable pieces.

---

Sitting on a bench and looking at the stars through tear filled eyes.  "Why? How many times did I say it? I love you. Why can’t you feel the same way?"

Does she even remember the first time I confessed to her?

It was when I first came to Japan five years ago as an exchange student, leaving my friends behind.
Her dad discovered me when he was on a business trip to China and was impressed with my skills I guess, that’s why he had offered to pay for my education here in Japan, and after that he would give me a position in one of his companies. He’s such a nice guy, I don’t understand why she hates him so much. Is it because she’s the heir to Takahashi Corporation? She’s really stupid! I wish my family was extremely rich. I wish my family owned various houses and islands around the world. You're blessed. So please Ai, stop being so stupid and just be grateful that at least your parents still remember you, unlike mine…

At that time I didn’t know anyone besides that annoying kid, AKA LinLin who kept following me everywhere thinking we’re friends just because we both are from the same country. Some people just don’t get that when someone is ignoring them, it means that person doesn’t want anything to do with them. Leave. Me. Alone! I want to yell at her face every time she holds my hands, but I can't. Curse my good manners!

I can still remember the first time we met, Ai...

“Hello, my name is Takahashi Ai, but you can call me Ai-chan. Nice to meet you.”

You were so nice to me, always asking if I needed anything. My Japanese was horrible, so most of the time I couldn’t understand what you're was talking about, but you were so warm-hearted and patient with me that you would repeat the sentence over and over again, adding hand gestures until I understood.

Having a conversation with anyone wasn’t easy because of the language barrier, but with her it was.

She made me feel safe, loved and happy. For the first time, I was actually happy. I was smiling, that was something rare, but I was. I never wanted it to go that far, but it happened. Slowly, she made me fall for her. I fell so hard that I just couldn’t help but make any kind of physical contact with her when she was with me. I know it made her feel uncomfortable, but it was something I couldn’t control. So, does she remember the first time I confessed to her? No, because I never did. And now, I won't ever be able to...

The real reason behind me accepting her father’s proposal and coming to Japan was because I didn’t have anywhere else to go. My family disowned me when they found out that I like girls. All they care about is their reputation, and they would do anything to keep their perfect middle class image, even if it meant throwing their only child out onto the street.

Such great parents…

I must've been crying, because a girl sat next to me and gave me her handkerchief. “Is everything alright?” she asked.
Oh, I’m just fine! The person I care about and love the most broke my heart. I hate my parents so much, but I can’t stop thinking about them! I wanted to be alone, but you just had to come and sit next to me, acting all concerned and shit like you care! I wanted snap at her, but what came out was: “I’ll be fine…” as I wiped away my tears with the plain pink handkerchief.

“Thank you.” I said, faintly smiling at her.

“No problem,” She smiled back and extended her hand to me, “I’m Sayu by the way.”

“I’m Junjun.” I shook her hand feeling slightly better than before.

She’s so nice…

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
Update!  :cow: I sorta had to go back a couple pages to refresh my memory. :nervous

I'm kinda sad about AiJun, but now there's SayuJun! :w00t: :heart:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Aww poor Jun, having her heart broken by Ai  :cry: seems as though perhaps Sayu might just of turned up at the right time, not just for Jun, but perhaps for herself as well?.....

Offline Sora-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kawaii deshou?
Re: I Don't Want You Back [TakaGaki, TanaKame] Update - Chapter 16 (5/30)
« Reply #92 on: August 07, 2011, 05:28:51 AM »
KYAAAAAAAAAA  :mon lovelaff: Yesssssss!! *dances around happily and jumps up and down* HA YATTA!! The TanaKame moment i was waiting on just sent me to heaven :)  :mon angel:  :mon love: <3333 i love you lol  :ptam-kiss:
Tanakame!<3333 ReinAi<333 TanaGaki!<33 TakaGaki!<33 TanaShige!<33 AiSayu!<3 JunSayu!<33 SayuKoha!<3 AiEri<3

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Papapantsu