JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Texas Pandaa - Old Times

Author Topic: [03/02] Idoling!!! 15th single [Yarakai Heart]  (Read 34555 times)

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
[03/02] Idoling!!! 15th single [Yarakai Heart]
« on: January 22, 2011, 10:34:55 AM »

Tracklist:

Limited A & B (PCCA.03344 & PCCA.03345)

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=PCCA-3344 (w/ DVD)

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=PCCA-3345 (w/ QT Card)

1. やらかいはぁと
作詞:leonn/作曲:日比野裕史/編曲:渡辺徹       
2. Queen Bee~少女の時代から~
作詞:leonn       
3. 粉雪が舞う街並みで
作詞:leonn/作曲:日比野裕史/編曲:ats-       
4. やらかいはぁと(Instrumental)

Regular (PCCA.03346)

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=PCCA-3346

1. やらかいはぁと
作詞:leonn/作曲:日比野裕史/編曲:渡辺徹       
2. Queen Bee~少女の時代から~
作詞:leonn       
3. 粉雪が舞う街並みで
作詞:leonn/作曲:日比野裕史/編曲:ats-       
4. いち恋
作詞:leonn/作曲/編曲:日比野裕史       
5. やらかいはぁと(Instrumental)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 02:41:07 AM by SuzukiRyo »

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
Re: (3/2)[New single]
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 10:59:18 AM »
Maybe it's time for them to try something different for once instead of generic idol song.
It would be interesting to hear the live version of this song, how the fans will cheer along to the song.
From the sound of it, the PV should have some crazy dance move (chance for Ruka to shine).
Clearly they are taking advantage of recent KPOP boom in Japan though...

Offline wq12wq12

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 11:10:23 AM »
Wow K-POP,but I don't like K-POP too much.

I like this man's song more much,Funta. 百花繚乱アイドリング!!!,モテ期のうた,「職業:アイドル。」

Maybe K-POP song can bring new boom for Idoling!!!.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 11:32:52 AM »
but Rurika's voice is too awesome so I can't hate this song.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 02:24:07 PM »
^+1... I do not want my idoling songs to sound like that. If I were into these sort of songs I'd listen to other groups  :lol:

If they are doing a song like this, they are coming in second. They shouldn't follow trends, but make trends! Be creative!

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2011, 03:53:43 PM »
personally I don't think its a real problem since Idoling!!! is a group that dare to venture into all sort of genres anyways.

I'm still on the fence about this song, but the fact that they are willing to explore things up yet again is great. Even if I end up not liking this song, I'm sure the B-side is going to be awesome. It always does..

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2011, 04:00:53 PM »
Queen Bee supervised/composed by Han Jae-Ho and Kim Seung Soo. Known as KARA's composer. Well, we know Fuji TV loves KARA.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 04:14:07 PM by SuzukiRyo »

Offline pigmin0239

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2011, 04:54:35 PM »
I like K-pop, but this song is really sang by Idoling!!!? I can't believe it XD

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2011, 05:34:27 PM »
It's an interesting sound, I like it (but I'm also very open-minded in terms of music genre). I actually think it's cool that it's actually produced by koreans (which could be used for publicity).
They could even release this single in Korea too maybe, one step closer to international fame :D

But indeed,Idoling B-sides are always awesome (and different) as well.
And it's not like this is a 'new direction' since Idoling try out any genre of music.
I'm guessing Ruka will like this,I hope she gets a nice dancing part ;)

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2011, 06:04:07 PM »
I agree with kei_86... The best way to look at this is as just another genre or musical style to add to Idoling!!!'s library. If you look at Idoling!!!'s library of songs (including Shoujo Fuantei), the list of genres is quite incredible for an idol group. They are, hands-down, the most versatile idol group out there. This is one of Idoling!!!'s best aspects. Fans should be proud of it.

Now, I know this same versatility also brings a lot of unpredictability with the group's music. But personally, I really enjoy not having any idea of what Idoling!!! is gonna come out with next. I love hearing a new song and thinking, "This is Idoling!!!?" And they've been making me think that a lot recently.

To be completely honest, my favorite Idoling!!! songs in recent times have been the non-idolish songs... I mean, I love eve and Poolside Daisakusen, and Me ni wa Aoba is an incredible song to hear live, but I've been listening to the more "mainstream-sounding" songs recently. I absolutely love StarGirl★StarBoy and GO EAST!!! GO WEST!!! SGSB has those cool rapping parts, and GEGW is a great pop-ish dance tune. GEGW has already gotten the highest play count in my iTunes library, finally overtaking Shuchishin. :lol:

Now, I've never really been a fan of K-Pop. But, I've come to the realization that it's not necessarily because of the music... I actually find a lot of their tunes pretty catchy, and they get stuck in my head a lot. It's really the artists themselves and their fans that I don't really care for very much. I hate the arrogance that comes from that scene. I anticipate a lot of hate to come from K-Pop fans because of Queen Bee, especially when Idoling!!! performs it live... Ugh, I can just see the K-Pop fans nitpicking the Idoling!!! members' singing and dancing. :panic:

But, on the same note, this is a great opportunity for Idoling!!! to earn a bit of respect from the haters. If they can pull this off reasonably well, then they may actually grab a few more fans. So, I hope they bring out the decent singing and cool choreography that we all know this group is capable of. :twothumbs

But, bottom line for me: catchy K-Pop dance tune - arrogant artists and fans + Idoling!!! = WIN! :)
I can't wait to hear this whole song and see them perform it.

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2011, 06:42:00 PM »
I love the parody that this title consist of  :lol:

Offline Jenus

• Member+
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2011, 07:39:07 PM »
Please tell me this is the b-side... Please.
No offence to the other dudes here, but these are the type of songs that I can't stand.  :yawn:

EDIT: Give me songs like "S.O.W. センス オブ ワンダー" and "目には青葉 山ホトトギス 初恋" anyday... but not this!  :bleed eyes:

It is the B-side song I think, the new single will have 3 songs, this one, the A-side and the duo project song with Asahi and Kaoru.

As far as this song goes, Idoling does many style of music so I really have no qualms about it but to me the best representation of their talent is best showcased in genki songs and ballads. This particular song just seems like not Idoling's true color but an imitation.

Offline roptopsop

Re: [03/02] Idoling!!! 15th single [TBA]
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2011, 10:19:33 PM »
This single sounds like its being used as an ending song for a show. Does anyone know what show it is?

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2011, 10:46:37 AM »
Looks like one of the new song written by Yoiko (?).
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 04:54:03 PM by SuzukiRyo »

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2011, 04:04:53 PM »
Looks like one of the new song written by Yoiko (?).
「メイクを褒められたのがたった一つの勝算だけど」 << if this is the title, this will break the record for the longest Idoling!!! song title.

Just happen to have looked Yoiko up because they are guests in ep #710, and that's the comedy duo from Gamecenter CX (which is also produced by Kadosawa).
I haven't seen the episode yet (it's downloading at the moment), so I don't know what they are doing on the show, maybe it has something to do with this song. Will let you know later.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2011, 04:33:51 PM »
From Pony Canyon

3月2日発売 アイドリング!!! 「やらかいはぁと」

Limited A & B (PCCA.03344 & PCCA.03345)
1.    やらかいはぁと
2.    粉雪が舞う街並みで
3.    Queen bee
4.    やらかいはぁと(Instrumental)

Regular (PCCA.03346)
1.    やらかいはぁと
2.    粉雪が舞う街並みで
3.    Queen bee
4.    いち恋
5.    やらかいはぁと(Instrumental)

They will compete with no3b, Berryz, and bump.y on the chart.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 05:00:34 PM by SuzukiRyo »

Offline Technoboots

• Member+
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2011, 05:05:08 PM »
I think his will probably be the first time I buy a regular as well as a Limited version. If they go with how the latest singles have been done, A will have a DVD and B will have a QR card.

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2011, 05:17:59 PM »
Oho,Avex tactics  :grin:
Putting an extra song on the regular edition. Strange that both limited edition will have the same track list.

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
Re: [03/02] Idoling!!! 15th single [Yarakai Heart]
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2011, 11:24:47 PM »
As much as I hate the extra-track-on-regular-edition strategy, this actually isn't the first time Idoling!!! has done this... The regular edition of Kokuhaku had Moteki no Uta ~season1.5~, which was not included on the limited edition. I'm just glad they're not doing 2 different DVDs, so I don't have to get all 3. :lol:

Offline Jenus

• Member+
Re: [03/02] Idoling!!! 15th single [Yarakai Heart]
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2011, 11:48:35 PM »
4 new songs?! Yay! So Idoling is copying AKB sales tactics with extra song on a regular version but I can't blame them for trying, idol business is tough thesedays.

JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Texas Pandaa - Old Times