JPHiP Radio (7/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kara - Secret World

Author Topic: [SNSD] Hard to Explain  (Read 7836 times)

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
  • Accomplishment: First person to continue my story
[SNSD] Hard to Explain
« on: March 05, 2011, 03:07:18 AM »
First of all I'm new to this website and I never wrote a fanfiction before but wish me luck and comment ;)                                                                                                 It was a beautiful day, everyone was getting ready to leave for their tour. It was the 4th tour they've been on so far, and Taeyeon's mind was out of control. She couldn't help but wonder about the incident she incountered last night. Was it her fault? Did she encourage them? Should she feel guilty? Just then a girl with eyes that smiled, by themselves, appeared. "Hey Tae, are you almost ready," said Tiffany smiling more but not just with her eyes but her mouth this time. Taeyeon turned and faced her without saying a word. "Tae, baby, are you okay, you dont look so good, Tae-" Taeyeon put her finger on Fany's lips signaling her to be quiet and turn back, this time looking out the window near her. The smiling girl wasnt smiling anymore, and just stared at the smaller girl with worry in her brown jeweled eyes...
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 07:57:40 PM by Tabi »
Yoori-ah: Mmmmmm Sica

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
Re: [SNSD] Hard to explain
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 10:12:27 AM »
There was silence in the room, until they heard a knock on the door. "Hey we're about to leave so you better be ready!"screamed the latter from the outside of the door. "Ya, Choi Sooyoung we're coming, go worry about Choi Sooyoung!" screamed the much smaller girl in the room. "K, but while Im walking away I dont want to here any noises, haha-"said Sooyoung cut off by the glare of the bunny. "Summer why did you leave me?" she said in perfect english. Sooyoung scratched her head, so the bunny said it again but this time in Korean. "Sooyoung why did you leave me? Im lonely without you. I see Jessica with Yoori-ah all the time and now the babies are together too, and your not here." whined Sunny to Sooyoung who wrapped her long arms around her Sunny Honey Bunny and even a peck on the cheek. "I will never leave you."                                                                                                                          Meanwhile, still in the room, a worried Tiffany and a concerned Taeyeon stay...
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 05:47:10 PM by Tabi »

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 10:38:21 AM »
Their tour bus came, Tiffany wrapped her arms around Taeyeon finally realizing why her Taeyeon is like this. "It's not your fault." She then got Taeyeon to stand and hugged her some more. Taeyeon is crying now. "Come on baby lets go to the bus, and we get there, we're going to forget about everything that happened yesterday in that house, ok?" said Fany trying to cheer her girlfriend up,"We're gonna have fun!" And after that Taeyeon smiled and kissed Fany's cheek, then competed against her to see who can get to the bus first. Taeyeon, the one who got there first, paused once on the bus and Tiffany, who justgot there, whispered something in her ear. Taeyeon started moving again. Once they sat down and put their stuff up, Taeyeon's mind started going out of control. Tiffany, who had her head on Taeyeon's shoulder, noticed her hands were moving in a nervous motion. She then grabbed her hand, Taeyeon looked down and then at Tiffany. Tiffany sees the same face that she just cheered up....

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2011, 11:29:26 AM »
"Fun," was the word she said, and then kissed her on the lips because she couldn't think of anymore ideas to cheer up the kid. They stayed making out in the back of the bus for awhile until Tiffany saw Sooyoung out the window. They stop kissing and Taeyeon was all smiles all of a sudden. Tiffany smiled as Taeyeon looked at her and they started laughing.                                                                                                       Just then, the famous YulSic entered the bus and sat on the other side of the back of the bus. While entering they were arguing but still sat together. They sat in silence until the bus started moving. Yuri started talking to Sooyoung because she had food. "No Yuri you cant have none."said Sooyoung "Aww come on Sooyoung just a few bites...or mayb-" "No you can't have the whole thing either." "Pretty Ple-" "Can you shut up?" said Jessica in English. Yuri just stared at her and sat back. She couldnt say anything, because even though Jessica is her girlfriend....

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2011, 11:49:16 AM »
She still couldn't say anything, because even though Jessica is her girlfriend, she is still younger than Jessica. They sat in more silence. Jessica looked at Yuri once and kept looking straight without saying anything. Yuri was looking out the window and kept struggling with how to keep quiet. She then turned and looked at Sica. Sica stayed facing forward and had a pout on her face that was adorable, and made Yuri smile. She then tried to see what Sica was staring at, and couldnt find it. Couldnt bear to sit in silence Yuri finally said,"Sica Im sorry...I...I just couldn't help it...she-" "Shush" Jessica said smiling putting her hand on Yuri's lips. Yuri didnt understand; Jessica's usually doesnt just take Im sorry and forgive people. Little did Yuri know Jessica couldnt take the silence anymore either and she kissed her. They started making out in the back. On the other side was sleeping TaeNy. In front of them, Sooyoung, was both eating and listening to music on her ipod and Sunny was sleeping next to her.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 12:30:38 AM by Tabi »

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2011, 01:34:56 PM »
While the others were in the back of the bus and Hyoyeon in the very front of the bus, there were two members in the middle, Yoona who sat across from SeoHyun. It was a big bus and it had plenty of room for all 9 girls and even more. Yoona, listening to her ipod looked at Seohyun. Seohyun, sleeping peacefully, with her Keroro pillow, looked adorable. And Yoona, being a worry-wort, wanted Seohyun near her at all times (an excuse) and at that moment she wanted that. She feared that something might happened although Seohyun, being the maknae, who wouldnt do anything to harm anyone, and listens to her Unnies is trusted by everyone there, but Yoona still worries. Yoona got up and went to the seat where the maknae was sleeping peacefully. "Seohyunnie...Seohyun wake up." said Yoona in a very soft voice and almost a whisper. Seohyun woke up without jumping this time, and looked at Yoona. They smiled at each other. Yoona grabbed her hand and Seohyun followed her....
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 08:31:42 PM by Tabi »

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2011, 02:17:40 PM »
They went to the seat behind, where Yoona orginally sat, and layed together. Seohyun close her eyes as her head rested on Yoona's chest. As Yoona started falling asleep, Hyoyeon screamed,"Boo!"out of no where. Yoona jumped and Seohyun woke up. "Unnie...we were sleeping." said Seohyun. Yoona just stared still unsteady from what just happened. Seohyun grabbed Yoona's hand and just stared at Hyoyeon.                                                                                                                   Just waking up from their nap, Tiffany and Taeyeon, were trying to find something to do without putting too much attention on them. "Make love to me," said Taeyeon just joking around, but Tiffany wasn't and she glare at Taeyeon. It scared her, Taeyeon was in trouble for playing with Tiffany's feelings and then laugh about it. "I'll be back, stay here," said Tiffany. Tiffany left and Taeyeon started to look for anything that would help her. Taeyeon knew her punishment well, and she actually liked it......
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 12:40:24 AM by Tabi »

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
Re: [SNSD] Step after Jump
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2011, 12:58:04 AM »
Taeyeon knew Tiffany liked for Taeyeon to scream for punishment and thats exactly what Tiffany planned to do, coming back with an evil grin on her face. Taeyeon who seen her coming move to the middle of the bus knowing what's going to happen. "Kim Taeyeon, who told you to move, huh?" said Tiffany reaching where they sat. "I-I-I I have to use the restroom...so I'll be back, ok?" and before Tiffany could say one word Taeyeon was gone. Once Tiffany heard the door close a big smile went across the girl's face.                                                                                                                  "Hyoyeon! Hyoyeon Unnie DONT EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN, especially WHEN IM HALF-WAY ASLEEP!"screamed Yoona. Just then a kid of a leader went speeding to the bathroom. "Whoa, happened to her, diarrea"Hyoyeon said laughing,"You get it diar-...you know something, I dont even know why I even bother telling jokes. None of you people ever get it." and with that Hyoyeon walked away....
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 08:35:54 PM by Tabi »

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2011, 01:48:21 AM »
Leaving Yoona and Seohyun sitting by themselves, still wondering whats wrong with Taeyeon. "Hey Seohyunnie whats wrong with Taeyeon Unnie." "I dunno." "I thought you were paying attention to our Unnies behind us." "I was paying attention to them until you move your hand." "So you really didnt see anything?" "Yes." "Do you think it has to do with what happened last night?" "I dunno maybe." "Well you know what I think," said Yoona now looking back at her Unnies," I think they should stop worring about us; we're big girls, we can handle our selves." "But Yoona-" "No buts, ok?"she kissed her to shut her up. Seohyun blushed."I saw that!"said Sooyoung. And when she sees something it'll be the talk of the day, and even tomorrow. She'll even bring it up if she talking about something related to it. Yoona knew it was gonna be a very long day. After a couple minutes they noticed Tiffany asking the driver for a spear key to the bathroom, which she entered and Taeyeon still in it. An hour after that they heard screaming.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 12:52:22 PM by Tabi »

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2011, 02:10:56 AM »
"Tiffany, what are you doing in there, I have to use the bathroom!?"screamed Jessica outside of the door. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!St-St-Stop!!" is what Jessica heard on the other side of the door which startled her as well. "Yoori-ah!" Jessica screamed for her girlfriend to come here. "Nooooooooooo!...OUCH!...STOP IT!..." a girl on the other side screamed. Yuri heard the scream walking to the door where her Sica Baby stood. "Hey, Tiffany and Taeyeon, you come out right now! My Sica needs to use it!" All of a sudden the door creaked open very slowly. And out came a smiling Tiffany,"Hi Sica. Hi Yuri," she said walking away. "Hey Tiffany Im getting pay back!" screamed an angry, yet tired Taeyeon coming out of the bathroom right after her. "Jessica, go ahead and use the bathroom,"said Yuri,"I'll handle the chaos out here." But berfore Yuri could go anywhere Jessica pull her in the bathroom with her. "They better not do what Taeyeon and Tiffany just did in that bathroom," said a still tired Sunny waking up from her sleep.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 08:40:47 PM by Tabi »

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2011, 04:33:22 AM »
"I have to use the restroom really quick ok? You'll miss me wont you, Sooyoung" "Yes, My Sunny Bunny. I will miss you." "Yeah right your just saying that so I can leave alone and you can enjoy some food." "N-N-No I-I-Im not, why would you think that" said a just catching on Sooyoung. "Get Up" "Wh-What, Why?" "Just get up, okay, Im tired, now get up." Sooyoung stood up "Come from behind the seat" said a very suspicious Sunny. Sooyoung, listening to Sunny, moved from behind the seat. Sunny grabbed the back of Sooyoung's neck, pulling her head down, and giving her a kiss, then teasing, so Sooyoung would chase her. When suddenly a.....
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 12:31:15 PM by Tabi »

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
Re: [SNSD] Hard to Explain
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2011, 09:19:22 PM »
"Whoa! WOW!" came from the maknae to get everyone's attetion. They all went to see what she was talking about. "It's beautiful, isn't it Yuri"said a fasinated Jessica. "Yes. As beautiful as you,"said Yuri which made Jessica blush. "Wow it is beautiful,"claimed Hyoyeon,"too bad I don't have someone to shared this with like you girls,"she pouted turning away from them and started to walk away. "You can share the moment with me,"said Sunny trying to seduce her. "I'm serious Sunny, this is no joke" "I'm not joking either,"said a now serious bunny and stop Hyoyeon from walking. "Really? Prove it then,"Sunny then grabbed Hyoyeon's hand and brought her to the nearest window. She then told Hyoyeon to sit down with one leg on the chair and one on the ground. Sunny then sat in between them, and put Hyoyeon arms around her. They sat there enjoying the view from the window, then falling asleep in the same place. After sharing a couple of kisses that weren't really supose to happen, but Sunny wanted to cheer her up
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 12:32:20 PM by Tabi »

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2011, 09:20:40 PM »
And that's exactly what she did...TO BE CONTINUED.....

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2011, 09:30:54 PM »
Like I said before Im new to this site and I never wrote a fanfic before either, but Im about to give you guys a summary about what happen. I dont think that I would continue this story because I dont think Im doing a good job. I learned that Im a fast thinker when it comes to one thing that Im really focused on, and I wind up writing things that just pop in my head without thinking too much. So, anyway here's what happened.

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2011, 09:50:54 PM »
A very confused Taeyeon sat in her room waiting to leave thinking about the incident that happened between the 3 youngest ones of the group last night. Tiffany walks in to ask her is she ready to leave and starts worrying about her after Taeyeon stared at her. Then Sooyoung comes knocking on the door thinking they were doing it or going to do it, and winds getting some of Sunny's feelings instead. Tiffany and Taeyeon still in the room sees that the bus is here, so Tiffany tries to cheer her up. They race to the bus; there, on the bus, Taeyeon has froze up at the sight of the two youngest of the group, remembering that she saw those two making out and more last night while Sooyoung was in the kitchen, drunk, because she saw Sunny on top of Hyoyeon (Sooyoung didnt remember any of this). Tiffany finally came on the bus and whispered to Taeyeon,"It's not your fault"which got Taeyeon moving again. They got to their seats and put their things away, they then tried to get comfortable, when they got settled Taeyeon..
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 08:01:45 PM by Tabi »

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2011, 10:58:22 PM »
Starting thinking about the incident again. Knowing that there is no way of cheering the kid up other than giving her love, Taeyeon, Fany makes out with her until she sees Sooyoung coming towards the bus. A couple seconds later Yuri and Jessica make there way to the back of the bus arguing about Yuri molesting Sunny (This happened last night after Sunny got caught on top of Hyoyeon) and sat in silence until Sooyoung and Sunny entered the bus. Sooyoung had food so Yuri, to break the silence, and maybe even start a coversation to lead to the event that they were arguing about, ask Sooyoung could she have some. Just as Yuri started begging Sica told her to shut up (she doesnt like Yuri to do aegyo on anybody else) because she gettin jealous. They sat in more silence until both of them couldnt take it anymore, so Yuri started to apolgize, Jessica was going to let her finish, but instead Sica shush her and kissed her. In front of them, slept Sunny with Sooyoung next to her eating and listening to music on her ipod
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 08:12:23 PM by Tabi »

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2011, 12:20:31 PM »
And across from Yulsic a sleeping Taeyeon and Tiffany lay. In the very front of the bus Hyoyeon sat with all of her things at the back in of SooSun. In the middle of the bus at the same place, across form each other sat both Yoona and Seohyun. They had half of their things there with them and some in the back because that's where they sleep (They put a curtain up to seperate the singers from the cameras). Seohyun who came on the bus sleepy is sleeping while Yoona across from her is looking out the window and listening to music, now looking at Seohyun, and wanting to sleep with her Yoona goes to wake her up to go to the seat behind where she sat and sleep. A couple minutes later when Yoona starts to fall asleep, Hyoyeon comes a scares them out of their sleep, causing Yoona to jump a Seohyun wake up all the way. Just as this was happening Tiffany and Taeyeon were bored and trying to find something to do without waking the others. Taeyeon (horny) decided to get in trouble by Tiffany so they can have rough sex...
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 07:24:27 AM by Tabi »

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2011, 07:45:40 AM »
Tiffany seeing the look in Taeyeon's mind went to go setup where they are going to do it at (without Taeyeon knowing). Then Tiffany got a very big smile when Taeyeon got nervous and ran to the bathroom. While this happened Yoona, who finally caught up with her unnie and even herself, try to confort Hyoyeon but not trying to curse her out (she doesnt like getting hit). They saw Taeyeon run past and wondered what was wrong with her. Hyoyeon trying to make it out of a joke, and Yoona saying they, as the youngest, can take care of theirselves. But Seohyun like being the maknae and tried to find something to back her answer up if she could say anything. Yoona, who knew how much Seohyun talked once she begun, kissed her to shut her up, Sooyoung (not really caring as much) saw it but didnt make a big deal out of it. And while Sooyoung said that Tiffany walked passed (No one paid any attention to her notice that she wlked passed). After Yoona notice Sooyoung  wasnt going to make a big thing out of it she noticed...

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2011, 08:18:03 AM »
Tiffany asking for a key to the restroom that she didnt need because the door was unlock just for her. A couple minutes after she entered they heard some screams and moaning from the couple in the bathroom. And what almost seemed like an hour, Yulsic woke up and Jessica had to use the restroom. Sica went to knock on the door and said she had to use it, but instead of an answer she heard a moan and someone said,"Stop it." Sica decided to call her Yuri to handle this, because she really had to go but Yuri also had to too. Yuri told them once that her Sica had to use it and Tiffany came out with the biggest smile ever and Taeyeon after her tired out. Yuri told Sica to go to the bathroom but winded up going in there with her. They both went to the bathroom then share a couple of kisses. While  Sunny hope that they didnt do or was planning on doing the same thing as TaeNy. Sunny tired to get her girlfriends attetion, which she had to say something that was indeed true. It made Sooyoung all confused as in what.....
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 12:19:39 PM by Tabi »

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2011, 12:39:03 PM »
What she should do. So she just listen to Sunny, who tired to get her in the bathroom to do something similar to what TaeNy did (Yulsic only made out). Until the maknae got everyone's attetion to focus out of the window. They saw this beautiful field filled with flowers that people planted. Jessica was fascinated by the flowers and Yuri made her blush while they enjoyed the moment together. Seeing them made Hyoyeon sad; she didnt have anyone to share a moment this wonderful before and she wished she had. Sunny volunteered, and Hyoyeon thought she was playing until she prove it. They sat watching the flowers as the their bus went passed it. As soon as the flowers went away Hyoyeon took the opportunity to get a little closer to Sunny. They started kissing, and only kissing, Sunny didnt want to go to far she still had her prince Sooyoung and wouldnt leave her for anyone. After kissing they fell asleep and Sunny did what she had to do.                                                                     

JPHiP Radio (7/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kara - Secret World