JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Tea Break

Author Topic: [SNSD] 'What did I do wrong'  (Read 13334 times)

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
  • Accomplishment: First person to continue my story
[SNSD] 'What did I do wrong'
« on: March 19, 2011, 11:31:56 AM »
Changing my mind once more, instead of this story being in just Jessica's POV, it's going to be in all of SNSD POV's (mostly Jessica, Sooyoung, Yuri, Sunny, and Tiffany). It would also be nice if people gave me feedback because I don't know if I'm doing a good job. And in case you get confused here are the CHARACTERS:
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 12:19:37 PM by Tabi »
Yoori-ah: Mmmmmm Sica

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
Re: 'What did I do wrong'
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 08:56:42 PM »
Jessica, Yuri's girlfriend, Krystal's sister, and Yoona's "mom". Yuri is Jessica's girlfriend, and Yoona's "dad". Krystal is Jessica's younger sister, and is staying with her. Amber goes with Krystal, and Kryber are considered Yoona's "aunts". Yoona is Yulsic's "daughter". Seohyun is Yoona's girlfriend, and TaeNy's "daughter". Taeyeon is Seohyun's "dad", one of Yuri's best friend, goes with and is in love with Tiffany. Tiffany is Taeyeon's girlfriend, Seohyun's "mom", Jessica's best friend, and is in love with Sunny. Sunny is both Yuri and Taeyeon's best friend, is obsessed with Taeyeon, like's Tiffany, goes with and is in love with Sooyoung. Sooyoung is Sunny's girlfriend, and dances in a group with Hyoyeon, who is also her best friend along with Yuri. Hyoyeon is the Dancing Queen and the best kisser; she gets a lot of girls because she's single, but tries not to go too far from being in love with Sunny.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 04:13:44 AM by Tabi »

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
Re: [Yulsic: Jessica's POV] 'What did I do wrong'
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 07:29:58 AM »
Jessica's POV: Today was just like any other day, as I walked through the park on my way home from work. The sky was blue with very little clouds, it's humid, and I'm having a good day so far when I hear a scream. A very werid scream that sounded familar; I was close to home, and everytime I took a step closer to my house, heard this scream. So, I started running to make it seem like I was being chased or something and found my girlfriend stuck on the countering again because of my sister's pyscho dog. "Myeon sit,"I say as my girlfriend comes off the counter, towards me then she pulled me to our room. She asked why once again why I keep letting my little sister sleep over and get the same answer 'Because she's my family still'. And all Yuri says is 'I get that, but that dog has to go' and back-hugs me, something I should be doing, and we stay that way until we hear the door swung open and my sister's babying her dog like it's human or something.

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 07:56:35 AM »
*Knock, Knock* "Who is it?" "Stop playing Sica you know who it is, so open up,"which is what I did then sat back down with my Kwon Seobang. "I got this for you it smells like fruit in case you take tropical paradise bath with your girlfriend" "Thanks sis but maybe you should keep it I took many baths like this and-" "Nosense! In fact Jessica wants to take a nice soothing hot shower right now" stated my seobang, pushing me into the bathroom. "What are you doing you will hurt her" "She knows me well enough so I should recognize if I was hurting her" "Well you are and she, being a nice little sister brought this for you" "Yeah but we have like 4 bottles already its not like we dont have this one"....."Omo! How did she-" "How did she find this, I never saw this one before" after discovering the soap was different Yuri decided to play a game, and it had to do with my shortness. She held the bottle high and me being short, but not that short, could almost reach it. "Wow your REALLY close"said Yuri flirting.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 04:41:51 PM by Tabi »

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 07:56:35 AM »
"Wow your REALLY close" said Yuri flirting. "So, I'm your Sica Baby, I can be this close" "Really, well can you come closer than that" "I dunno let me see,"I moved so close that we could kiss at any minute. Just then she kissed me, and her arm lowered. I grabbed the bottle and walked away. "Hey, no fair Sica, you can't just take the bottle and walk away." "But I just did, do you have a problem"I said with a seducive grin on my face. She bang me to the door, "We can do this the Hard way or the easy way" "I'm liking the hard way right now" I pulled down her pants and wrapped my legs around her waist. She wripped my shirt open and undid my bra, and took off her shirt and bra. She then held my hands over my head taking control. She kissed the top half of my body until she got to where she enjoyed the taste of me the most. She put me on the floor removing both of our underwear. She then made me scream her name as her tongue inserted me and my juices came out. I kept moaning and screaming her name when she removed
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 08:28:01 AM by Tabi »

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2011, 08:46:32 AM »
I kept moaning and screaming her name when she removed her tongue to kiss me and inserted two fingers. I wanted to take over but I couldnt do anything, it felt so good what she was doing to me that I just couldnt move. I knew she would leave me when she's finish and I'll just be there on the floor trying to come back to life while she's in the bed, tired, about to go to sleep. I tried to take advantage over the situation but I failed, from not being able to move and she went to bed as I layed there. Or at least thats what I thought, Yuri, who put Victoria Secret's bra and panties set on like pj's, picked me up and placed me on our bed, I guess she wasn't done. She wiped me and put Victoria Secret, one piece, on me too then she went to the bathroom and cleaned up. When she came back, I've just came back to life, and she turned the light off and jumped into bed. After a few minutes of silence, there was moaning again, but this time it wasn't me, I had complete control.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 07:26:40 AM by Tabi »

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
Re: [SNSD] 'What did I do wrong'(Yulsic)
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2011, 06:54:32 PM »
The next day was almost the same except instead of finding my girlfriend screaming on the counter she was sitting in the living room, reading and Myeon is right next to her in a cage. Our daughter is here, Yoona, she not our real daughter because she's close to our age, but we still call her daughter from looking similar to Yuri. She brought her girlfriend over, Seohyun, and her "parents" were over as well, TaeNy. "Unnie!"Yoona screamed cheerfully, running to hug me, when she saw me. "Hey, Yoona, What's up?"I said looking at Tiffany signaling me to come here. "Nothing much Unnie, but look, Seohyun come here please." Seohyun came over and Yoona showed me the couple ring she brought Seohyun, which reminded me of the day Yuri gave me mine.

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2011, 12:17:14 AM »
FLASHBACK: It is cold and raining outside, and we just came back from a family reunion. We were driving home and Yuri was not herself. We sat in silence until I said something. "Look Yuri isn't this beautiful" I said showing her my dress. She took a double take,"It is beautiful and I bet when you put it on it'll sexier and more beautiful than when it is off of you." "Are you trying to turn me on?" "That depends IS it turing you on?" "Maybe, and don't start with me Yoori-ah you know we-" "Shush. I know." she said kissing me, until I felt her hand on my thigh. "Yuri,"I said with a worried look on my face. She stopped and said, "I know. I'm Sorry" "No don't be, let's go straight there" "But I'm not ready for my Sica Baby yet, and I want everything to be perfect" "So your saying you plan something for us" "I dunno, maybe" "Oh, so now your teasing your Sica Baby" "No, your Seobang is-" "Your teasing Yuri,"I said now trying to make my move. She laughed and I kissed her non-stop until the car went to a stop.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 12:24:38 AM by Tabi »

Offline kuro_808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2011, 05:09:42 AM »
you are doing a very good job making the scenes presentable, keep up the work
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2011, 08:50:14 PM »
No thank you for inspiring me to write some more, because to tell you the truth I never thought I would be good at writing. (Confession: I consider myself a bad writer)

Offline kuro_808

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2011, 05:09:22 AM »
No thank you for inspiring me to write some more, because to tell you the truth I never thought I would be good at writing. (Confession: I consider myself a bad writer)

well the whole thing is to keep writing and hope someone will enjoy it :)
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2011, 06:26:51 PM »
FB cont.: We got out of the car, and walked inside our house to find everyone getting ready to go to the resturant. "Hey, Sica Baby, What's cooking, you?"an excited to see me Tiffany said. I laughed,"Yeah, you know it, my hotness has gone way overboard, your not looking too bad either Fany-ah. I have to take your for the night." "Aww, how cute, and would we be together." "I know, we'll have everybody on are azzes! But I'll catch you later Fany I have to get ready." "I bet you do, but make sure you some of those lips for me,"said a smiling Tiffany walking away. I went to get ready to leave, when someone came in my dressing room. It was a beautiful, sexy, tan girl, I claimed my girlfriend, she helped me with the back of my dress, and asked me to come on the roof with her, which I agreed to and followed her there. It is still raining, and it is my first time on the roof. I followed her to a beautiful garden that said all of our names planted in that exact way. "Look Jessica." I looked at what Yuri pointed to.

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2011, 06:53:10 PM »
"Wow, its...Its Beautiful, Yuri! Did you do this?" She looked at me with such calm eyes, "Yes, for you," she said caressing my cheek. We locked eyes and I hugged her until she said,"Jessica?" "Yes, Seobang." "I want to promise you something" I was speechless. She grabbed my hand, and pulled something out of her pocket. She open a little box; there is a ring. "I promise that I will always love you, never leave you, and that, if you want to, we leave Girls Generation one and run to get married." She then put the ring on my finger. I looked at her then it, and tears formed in my eyes. "Oh, Seobang!"I cried, now hugging her, and promising back with ring around my neck that I got for her (I wasn't sure if it was the right time when I got it for her). I took the necklace off and put on her. "I promise that we will always share love for each other, even it we hurt each other bad, we will always remember this day." "I thought someone gave this to you" "No...*sigh*....I brought for you but I didnt know....

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2011, 07:13:36 PM »
"No.....*sigh*....I brought it for you, but I didnt know if it was a good time when I brought." She laughed at my eagerness, "You did buy that really early in our realationship, I love idea though, I'll buy you a necklace, to put your ring on." "I love you Kwon Seobang." "I love you more Jessica Jung." We stayed there kissing and enjoying the view until we had to leave. -----------------------END OF FLASHBACK----------

Offline kuro_808

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2011, 08:45:00 PM »
Lots of twists makes it quite a story
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2011, 09:37:44 AM »
Seohyun came over and Yoona showed me the couple ring she brought Seohyun, which remined me of the day Yuri gave me mine. "Aww, that's sweet, isn't it Yuri," I said knowing, and seeing, that Yuri was listening from afar. "Yes. I supose so, Yoona I need to talk to you when you get a chance." "Aww, I trouble again. What did I do now?" "Don't worry sweets,  I'm sure your not in trouble, Yuri just wants to talk to you one-on-on, ya know, just a very serious conversation or-" "Baby your scaring her," said my concern Seobang. I went to see what Tiffany wanted, while Yoona went to have her talk with Yuri. Seohyun still had her dvd our fans gave her of Keroro so I let her watch it, so she didnt have to worry about Yoona so much. I guess she's grewing out of that show because she kept looking over to where Yoona and Yuri sat, not focusing once on Keroro. Tiffany wanted my lips. We used to play like this all the time, but were not young like that anymore, we havent seen each other in awhile. It's just not the same.

Offline kuro_808

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2011, 09:44:25 AM »
Interesting.... would you want to read one of mine?
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2011, 10:08:17 AM »
All 9 of us would go around and we picked who to kiss, but it never got serious, no sex. The funnying thing about was me and Tiffany always picked each other, and I sometimes pick Hyoyeon because she is one-of-the-best kissers out of the 8 in who I could pick to kiss. Of course we didnt include the younger ones in this, except for Sooyoung. Sunny and Sooyoung had this thing and everytime one of us were going to say who can and cannot  participate, Sunny had already started with Sooyoung. We all know she did this on purpose and so there would always an odd number of us. Just then Tiffany stood up and I lost what I was thinking about. She took a step closer to me, gave me a peck on my cherry lips, and hugged me. "I missed you, Sica," she said almost about cry. I didnt know what happened and I am confused now, but I have a feeling that this has to do with relationship: more than friends. Taeyeon got up, looked at us and went to the restroom. Yuri just got done talking to Yoona

Offline kuro_808

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2011, 10:24:41 AM »
More kissing = more awesomeness
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2011, 10:43:00 AM »
She saw Taeyeon's face for afar, as Taeyeon got up, looked at us, then headed to the bathroom. Yuri ran after Taeyeon, one of her best friends, asking us what happened. I said I dunno, and Tiffany just looked down, so Yuri just went to see what's wrong herself. After the bathroom door closed, me, being confused turned around, about to sit down, when I notice Yoona and Seohyun kissing. "Yoona!" I screamed in shock, which frighten Yoona and made Seohyun blush. Then I hear the bathroom door open, "Yoona don't worry about your mother, your doing a good job," screamed Yuri, a confused Yoona now calming down a little  bit. "Oh, now your encouraging her." "Well she's not a kid and she knows what she's doing so...yes, I guess I am." "I should hit you for that, Yoori-ah" "I love you too Sica Baby"said Yuri, with a worried face, going back to talk with Taeyeon, knowing shes gonna have to face the ice princess tonight. I still face YoonHyun, but stop paying attetion to them when Yuri started talking.

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Tea Break