JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Harenchi Punch - Doki Doki! My Sister Soul

Author Topic: RIP Joey MOSS  (Read 3957 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
RIP Joey MOSS
« on: October 27, 2020, 03:03:09 AM »
RIP JOEY MOSS Heart and soul of The Oilers. He had down syndrome, was Wayne Gretzky's girlfriend at the time brother and he brought him in to be the locker room attendant and the LEGEND BEGAN. He became the Oilers biggest cheerleader, hardest worker. He did stints with the Edmonton Football team as well. He is that inspiration for everyone to never let a a disability hold you back. I belt the Canadian National Anthem at the top of my lungs because of YOU JOEY!!!!!  TRULY A CANADIAN LEGEND!!!!! :canada:

I had the honour of meeting him at United Cycle back in 2007. Jesus. I was like literally the only person there. A man of few words.  WHAT AN HONOUR!!!

here is the legendary commercial that Wayne Gretzky did:

NBC did a piece on him too

HALL OF FAMER!!!

Condolences to The Moss Family Edmonton Oilers  Wayne Gretzky Esks and everyone in Oil Country

To have someone with down syndrome to live beyond 50 is amazing and he was slowed by Alzheimer's of late...this is still a gut punch man. POUR A LIL RUM AND COKE YOU WILL BE MISSSED JOEY!!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: RIP Joey MOSS
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2020, 07:11:24 AM »
They said on the radio (Bryan Hall on CHED) said he suffered from Alzheimer's and a hip surgery, and cuz of covid, he was isolated but Sparky did see him the weekend before he passed. I went by the mural on 99 street and poured a little liquor for our HOMIE JOEY from Gretzky Estates. They said he liked his Rum and Coke, 2 beers :lol: Orange and Blue HE BLEED the Ultimate Fan singing dancing man what a character!! :hip smile:

I suggest the Oilers honour Joey by beaming a hologram or video on the ice of Joey singing the national anthem and making everyone sing along LIKE JOEY!! TOP OF YOUR LUNGS WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT!!! ROCK ON JOEY FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS  :bow: :rockon:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: RIP Joey MOSS SIGN THE PETITION!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2020, 06:23:16 AM »
^ THAT is FANTASTIC shit. Gags, Smyttie. Fuckin the outpouring. Listen to Georges Laraque go on and on about their wrestling matches. THE GREAT ONE

Just choking up in my cube. Honestly with Celeb passings, you knew Joey was coming. We haven't seen him in years. He had alzheimers they said. No wonder they stopped doing the Joey Moss Cup. But for an organization to freely parade a mentally challenged fellow and to see videos on youtube of him singing the anthem WITH SUBTITLES disgusts me. Dumb idiots in the internet need to take a lesson from Gretz and the Oilers. We fuckin were so proud of Joey and what he stood for. Hard work Dedication. Take in those with mental challenges as one of your own they will give you a lesson or two in life. Everytime I saw Joey show up, I would fuckin give him a standing O and really really disappointed me that those around me did not. There is a reason why Gretz had him unveil his number to the rafters with Joey, there's a reason why he was at the last game at Rexall taking the banners down, there's a reason why he was the first to drop the puck at the new barn. HES JOEY FUCKIN MOSS :rockon:

I made this Hockey Fans, Edmontonians: Make Joey Moss Official Oilers Anthem Singer Forever :hip smile:
SIGN THE PETITION!!! http://chng.it/WMt8spwg

Using a video on the screen, hologram technology like Tupac Shakur at Coachella or the video on the ice have everyone sing the Canadian national anthem with Joey like we did back in 2006 and 2017 - make it happen Oilers Entertainment Group, Daryl Katz, Don Iveson, Wayne Gretzky and the great people of the Edmonton!

People must never forget this great man, to see his impact on a daily basis. Game by Game. Future Generations will benefit from the lessons we have learned from Joey Moss about acceptance, to raise the bar for the standard for inclusiveness, that the Edmonton Oilers and the City of Edmonton continue to set an example for this great nation of Canada. Joey himself was advocate for those with down's syndrome, whom are mentally challenged, on top a statue, arena name, avenue to see him before every game and feel his presence behind the bench will ensure Joey's legacy lives on.

I mean, you can have an avenue. A building name. Even a statue. But to have his image engraved in you before every game. To have everyone sing along with PASSION like Joey. Fuckin idiots around me would go why you sing so hard I was like point down to the bench CUZ OF JOEY. WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY!! In this virtual meeting new normal fucking world get Michael Bay CGI animatronics imagineering KATZ make it HAPPEN. NEVER FORGET THE MAN NAMED JOEY MOSS!!

This one has hit hard. Like Kobe. A big part of my SPORTS fandom. RIP JOEY :heart:

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Harenchi Punch - Doki Doki! My Sister Soul