JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Remote Controller

Author Topic: [06/26] Idoling!!! 10th Live Kangaeruna, Kanjiro! GO AHEAD-ng!!!  (Read 9158 times)

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru

2011.06.26 (GMT+9) Nakano Sunplaza
Noon: Open 14:30 / Start 15:00
Evening: Open 18:00 / Start 18:30

Airing on (GMT+9):
Fuji TV NEXT / NEXT HD / Sky Perfect / Sky Perfect HD [07/09] 16:00~
Fuji TV NEXT / NEXT HD / Sky Perfect / Sky Perfect HD [07/18] 00:00~

Fuji TV On Demand [07/09] 16:00~

Setlist:
=Noon=
1. SISTER
2. (Medley) Hyakkaryouran Idoling!!! ~ Shokugyou: Idol. ~ Moteki no Uta
3. ANALOG (9,11,12,14,17,22,23,24)
4. Queen Bee ~Shoujo no Jidai kara~
5. (Dance) 4U ~ stay with me ~ Ichi koi ~ Sazae-san ~ Caramel Latte Nomi Iko-!
6. 4U
7. Haruiro no Sora
8. Maru Maru Mori Mori
9. Love Magic Fever
10. Koi no 20 rensa !!
11. Konayuki ga Mau Machinami de
12. (Medley) Lemon Drop ~ Poolside Daisakusen ~ Mujouken Koufuku
13. S.O.W Sense of Wonder
14. Yarakai Heart
15. Don't think. Feel !!!
Encore
16. StarGirl StarBoy
17. Kishuhen Ecstasy
18. Ganbare Otome (Warai)
19. friend

=Evening=
1. SISTER
2. (Medley) Hyakkaryouran Idoling!!! ~ Shokugyou: Idol. ~ Moteki no Uta
3. ANALOG
4. Queen Bee ~Shoujo no Jidai kara~
5. (Dance) 4U ~ stay with me ~ Ichi koi ~ Sazae-san ~ Caramel Latte Nomi Iko-!
6. 4U
7. Haruiro no Sora
8. Maru Maru Mori Mori
9. Love Magic Fever
10. Koi no 20 Rensa !!
11. Konayuki ga Mau Machinami de
12. (Medley) Lemon Drop ~ Poolside Daisakusen ~ Mujouken Koufuku
13. Kimi ga Suki
14. S.O.W. Sense of Wonder
15. Yarakai Heart
16. Don't think. Feel !!!
Encore
17. StarGirl★StarBoy
18. Don't be afraid
19. (Medley) Ganbare Otome (Warai) ~ Don't think. Feel !!!
20. Sayonara Mata ne Daisuki
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 01:19:26 PM by SuzukiRyo »

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
Re: [06/26] Idoling!!! 10th Live Kangaeruna, Kanjiro! GO AHEAD-ng!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 11:32:56 AM »
That list is pretty much spot on. The opening VTR is amazing. Fuji TV put alot of budget into Idoling!!! for once. They got a hummer limo and even a boat. :lol:
The new songs are good. Need to hear the studio version first to judge it though.
The evening show almost starting now. I'll post some more when I get back.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2011, 11:43:51 AM »

=======================================

« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 02:53:45 PM by SuzukiRyo »

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 12:14:17 AM »
Numbering t-shirts for 10th Live:

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2011, 08:50:55 AM »

« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 08:56:50 AM by SuzukiRyo »

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2011, 09:11:18 AM »
Some notes about the setlists. Not sure if I remember all of it correctly, but here it is.

=Noon=
ANALOG
(Performed by 12,17,22,24 and 3 others that I can't remember. Probably was 11,13,21. Amazing dance improvisation though. A must-see)

Maru Maru Mori Mori
(3&9 vocal, 6,21,23,24,26  dancer)

Lemon Drop and Poolside Daisakusen and Mujouken Koufuku
(Was a medley)

Announcement before the live: Ton-chan

MC:
After SISTER Asahi
After 4U Morimoto, Maipuru, Umeko
After Koi no 20 Rensa Morimoto

=Evening=

Stay with me ~ Ichi Koi ~ Caramel Latte Nomi Iko-!
(Was performed during the noon show too and it was a dance medley performed by 12,17,20,22 and 1 other that I can't remember. Probably was 11)

Announcement before the live: Asahi

MC:
After SISTER Yazawa, Amimi
After 4U Morimoto, Sakacchi, Yurippe
After Koi no 20 Rensa Morimoto

Comments about the new song:

1. Koi no 20 Rensa
The opening and ending part sounds just like Love Magic Fever but the song itself and the chorus wasn't as hyper as Love Magic Fever. The chorus sounds a bit familiar though (maybe it's just me but it sounds a bit like AKB48's Heavy Rotation chorus)

2. Don't think. Feel !!!
The chorus was good, the lyrics are meaningful and the dance were energetic. Still need to listen to it more to judge it(3 times are not enough :nervous). Yokoyama was the main vocal IIRC. A solid A-side song.

Maybe Ayabie can correct me on some things :nervous

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2011, 11:41:32 AM »
I don't quite remember the remaining members in ANALOG myself. :lol: It was awesome, though. I was like "wat" when they brought out the props, and Ruka really stood out from the rest for obvious reasons.

4U was one of my favorites to watch, it sounded great with the band arrangement. Also do note that the MC after 4U, like hellguard mentioned, had Morimoto cosplaying Kuroyanagi Tetsuko. :P

As for the new songs, I only heard Koi no 20 Rensa once so I can barely hum it. I'm really liking Don't think. Feel!!!, though. It has the typical anime-feel to it, but not entirely in a bad way. A part of me died inside when they weren't performing it in the Chun-Li outfits... :(

Other fun stuff:
- hellguard and I saw Mori D, but we chickened out and missed out on talking to him. lol.
- I was standing like 2m from Amimi's older sis at one point. They're like clones. Cute clones.
- The black and peach dresses they wore during the first few songs were pretty hot.
- From what I know Asahi and Amimi were the first ones to sell out on the goods.

Offline Jenus

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2011, 10:28:57 PM »
I am extremely jealous at you guys who attended the concert! I wish I could at least buy some goods online but it's so much hassle...there's no way I can even buy anything without a Japanese-company issued credit card, not to mention extra shipping costs to overseas.

It sounds like the concert was a huge success, I've heard that the tickets were all sold out even with extra ones added at the last minute, but I guess the popularity is still amongst the wota crowd and not the mainstream, but that's better than nothing I suppose, and I'm a bit puzzled that they have already announced the 11th live, what would be their intention? Is this normal to announce the next live so soon? And I guess they had extreme confidence to go ahead and book the next live at a bigger venue even before the 10th live began huh. I personally really don't feel that Idoling is on the rise though, but they must be gaining ground as little as it may be.

And Maipuru mentioning that they'd perform the next live with 20 members (including Kaoru) must've been a sweet news to the audience! Well I hope that is the case, obviously I wasn't there so I don't know how Maipuru exactly said that, was it her hope or did she say it like a fact?

I've caught a few glimpse of the new outfits, they look great, I've especially noticed the orange soda can design and black or red cocktail dress type the most.

When they air it on TV is it going to be just one of the two, or both but mixed together? How do they usually do that on DVD? It does suck that I can't see everything if I don't attend both, but I hope they don't cut out too much since the MC segment is just as important to me.

And since 11th live is on 12/4/2011, there won't be a countdown live this year? Or are they just waiting around for the Kouhaku invitation just in case?

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2011, 03:33:00 AM »
There are reports from twitter that 9nine members attended the concert, also some people related to marumo no okite, yano music festival, some song writer/composer/arranger of Idoling!!! songs (Minami Tomoya, Okumura Aiko, K-LaB, 7chiko, Kawada Ruka, Doujima Kouhei), and some people from members' agencies (mostly watanabepro, lespros, horipro).

Matsui Sakiko would have attended this concert if she was not in singapore http://ameblo.jp/sakikomatsui1210/entry-10936487760.html

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2011, 10:53:08 AM »
Yokoyama just posted the full setlist on her blog.

Afternoon http://ameblo.jp/rurika-blog/entry-10936548255.html
Evening http://ameblo.jp/rurika-blog/entry-10937070823.html

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2011, 10:56:00 AM »
I am extremely jealous at you guys who attended the concert! I wish I could at least buy some goods online but it's so much hassle...there's no way I can even buy anything without a Japanese-company issued credit card, not to mention extra shipping costs to overseas.

It sounds like the concert was a huge success, I've heard that the tickets were all sold out even with extra ones added at the last minute, but I guess the popularity is still amongst the wota crowd and not the mainstream, but that's better than nothing I suppose, and I'm a bit puzzled that they have already announced the 11th live, what would be their intention? Is this normal to announce the next live so soon? And I guess they had extreme confidence to go ahead and book the next live at a bigger venue even before the 10th live began huh. I personally really don't feel that Idoling is on the rise though, but they must be gaining ground as little as it may be.

And Maipuru mentioning that they'd perform the next live with 20 members (including Kaoru) must've been a sweet news to the audience! Well I hope that is the case, obviously I wasn't there so I don't know how Maipuru exactly said that, was it her hope or did she say it like a fact?

I've caught a few glimpse of the new outfits, they look great, I've especially noticed the orange soda can design and black or red cocktail dress type the most.

When they air it on TV is it going to be just one of the two, or both but mixed together? How do they usually do that on DVD? It does suck that I can't see everything if I don't attend both, but I hope they don't cut out too much since the MC segment is just as important to me.

And since 11th live is on 12/4/2011, there won't be a countdown live this year? Or are they just waiting around for the Kouhaku invitation just in case?

There is no need for a japanese-company issued credit card, I have no problems with mine.
Though most (read: almost all) online japanese shops/fanclubs don't ship overseas, so you would have to use a 3rd-party forwarding company (like Tenso) that receives it for you and forwards it, this is of course at an extra cost.

It's indeed early to announce the 11th live, they didn't do that at 9th live, but there might still be a countdown live. A few people here (including me) were hoping the 11th live was going to be at the end of December, as some of us are going back again (or can only go back) at the end of december like last year.
I am glad though that Maipuru said they'd be with 20 again so I'm happy that Kaorun will actually return.

About the TV airing and DVD, with the 9th live they aired the evening show and this was also put on the DVD, but the difference songs from the afternoon were put on the DVD as an extra. So the DVD usually has all performances of both lives. (you can download it on AMP btw)

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2011, 01:07:06 PM »
Don't think. feel!!!

Maru maru mori mori

Koi no 20 rensa

Sister

analog

queen bee

4U

Yarakai Heart!!!

ton-chan said "now, turn of the ladies: "ii jan!!! sono mama de zenzen daijoubu". women likes idoling!!!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 02:17:25 PM by relaxershippuden »

Offline wq12wq12

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2011, 03:01:47 PM »
I like 恋の20連鎖!! more than DTF!!!.

And I feel 大川 a little like 吉沢明歩.

Offline Jenus

• Member+
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2011, 08:35:16 PM »
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 08:44:05 PM by Jenus »

Offline Technoboots

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2011, 08:35:31 PM »
Someone's posted the opening vid

Offline Technoboots

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2011, 08:43:15 PM »
Got the DVD the other day, here's the contents-

Pre-show footage
The main show plus the Encore which wasn't on the on-demand version (evening show)
Small bit of post-show footage.

Extra-Performance of Kishuhen Ecstasy and friend from the noon show encore.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Remote Controller