JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyde - Evergreen

Author Topic: (Artist) hitomi  (Read 54593 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: (Artist) hitomi (nude pix p.4)
« Reply #80 on: July 16, 2009, 08:09:29 AM »

:fap

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2009, 11:11:09 PM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #82 on: July 23, 2009, 03:41:07 PM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #83 on: August 01, 2009, 11:41:13 AM »

Offline craftx

« Reply #84 on: August 11, 2009, 07:05:50 AM »

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Artist) hitomi
« Reply #85 on: November 18, 2010, 02:25:00 AM »
Some great pics here! hitomi by far is my #11111111 singer, :inlove: she got me into J-Pop, actually should blame her for my addiction then. Sadly she's been a bit quiet since her marraige and baby, don't think a new album is scheduled. :( She did put out a digital single a few months back called Love Me Love Body, was a good song, reminded my a bit of her rocking songs from 10 years ago. Always on the look for any hitomi news, I'll update here if I find anything. :thumbsup Also have a small YouTube site with quite a few live hitomi songs, they still get hits so she still has some fans. Here's a couple of them, don't mind sharing if others are still interested in her. Like the first one the best, from a Pop Jam show in 2004, nice interview, she looks so fantastic or at least more than usual. 8)

This one here is a real, real oldie! :grin:

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #86 on: November 25, 2010, 08:35:59 PM »
^ EXCELLENT!! good to see more fans of hers.

hitomi is one of my all time fave Japanese singers. The voice, the artistry in her PVs, the lyricism. Totally re-inventing herself in each album, glad she's enjoying being a mama :D but took me a while to get used to her naked pregnant body lol

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #87 on: November 25, 2010, 08:42:24 PM »
^ EXCELLENT!! good to see more fans of hers.

hitomi is one of my all time fave Japanese singers. The voice, the artistry in her PVs, the lyricism. Totally re-inventing herself in each album, glad she's enjoying being a mama :D but took me a while to get used to her naked pregnant body lol
Also glad to see another hitomi fan, :twothumbs that was the first song I heard from her and it's still my fave! :yep:
Shorter version of the song here, but she looks so great, short interview with her too.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #88 on: November 27, 2010, 01:50:05 PM »
looking like a supermodel there!! such groundbreaking material, my fave albums are Love Life and Huma-rhythm - rocking vocal styles, you see the influences in the artists today like BoA when they wanna be "artsy"

yet still looking HOT, here she is yest pimping maternity brand

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: November 29, 2010, 03:17:03 AM »
Most know that hitomi starred in the 2006 movie Nightmare Detective, that was quite a good film, :thumbsup but in 2003 she starred in another film, it was a short one entitled No Where. It's only 15:26 long, it was filmed in Italy, something of an arty love story, really not bad, having hitomi in all the scenes makes it that way. :yep: It's a small file, can upload it if anyone is interested, couple screenshots from it.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: January 25, 2011, 08:49:45 PM »
Looks like hitomi has risen from the ranks of the forgotten, new single scheduled to come out on Feb. 16th, Smile World, here's the PV for it. 8)

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #91 on: February 11, 2011, 01:11:18 AM »
^ :doh: missed it but I stumbled upon it on share and here's some DDL action:

[PV] (2011.02.16) hitomi - Smile World (640x480 XviD SSTV).avi (70.78 MB)
http://www.multiupload.com/Z0OGCKVFIC

loving the track, real upbeat classic hitomi style. LiKE SHE NEVER MISSED A BEAT!! wonder if she wrote this for Hello Kitty lol

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #92 on: April 07, 2011, 08:34:33 PM »
Some good news from hitomi, from Tokyohive.

Pop singer hitomi has announced on her official blog that she will be making what appears to be a full comeback later this month!
“From now on, when I wake up in the middle of the night, I’ll be thinking of live performances,” she wrote excitedly in her blog entry. “This time, all the (people who helped to contribute) are foreigners. I can’t speak English, but since (my album) ‘Spirit’ – which comes out on April 27th – is gonna be awesome, listen to it~”.
hitomi has been more or less on hiatus since getting married in 2008 and giving birth to her first child, putting out only three releases in as many years. Her last album, “LOVE LIFE 2″, which features a pregnant nude shot of hitomi on the cover, hit stores nearly two years ago.
Because of her general inactivity, fans were excited to see that she would be releasing a more substantial amount of new material, commenting, “Such a good thing to hear,” “Looking forward to the 27th, and even more for your live performances,” and “I can’t wait to listen to it!”

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #93 on: April 14, 2011, 10:46:24 PM »
 :otomerika: :twothumbs :) :wub:

From Tokyohive:

Pop singer hitomi has just revealed new information about her upcoming album, “SPIRIT”!
Online music store SHINSEIDO updated the info page for “SPIRIT” with the names of all songs on her latest release. The album is her first since giving birth to her child, and comes almost two years after her last album, “LOVE LIFE 2“.

Tracklist:
01. Hands Up!!
02. Time Machine
03. Private Flower
04. 2010
05. Lights On☆
06. Spirit
07. Sweet & Honey
08. Love Me, Love Body
09. Freedom☆
10. Supernova
11. Song for you
12. Rollin’ wit da Homies ft. Rivers Cuorno (Weezer)

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: April 20, 2011, 09:35:42 PM »
If the penalty for being sick is having her as a nurse then I want something terminal!!!! :inlove:

From Tokyohive:
Seemingly without any reason, singer hitomi recently went from major label avex to an independent label, and now the singer has more news: she’s collaborating with Advanced Alternative Media (aam) for her upcoming album, “SPIRIT“, that will drop on April 27th.
Not only that, but Rivers Cuomo from Weezer and A Simple Plan will take part in hitomi’s album as well.
amm’s main headquarters is in New York and has worked with the likes of Madonna, Britney Spears, Avril Lavigne, and Black Eyed Peas, but this is the company’s first time working with a Japanese artist.
It’s been confirmed that the indie label that she transferred to is “maximum10“, and it’s worth mentioning that one of the label’s artists, “FACT”, recently made a debut in Europe and America.

Offline Tao Priest

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: April 30, 2011, 08:34:40 AM »
If the penalty for being sick is having her as a nurse then I want something terminal!!!! :inlove:

From Tokyohive:
Seemingly without any reason, singer hitomi recently went from major label avex to an independent label, and now the singer has more news: she’s collaborating with Advanced Alternative Media (aam) for her upcoming album, “SPIRIT“, that will drop on April 27th.
Not only that, but Rivers Cuomo from Weezer and A Simple Plan will take part in hitomi’s album as well.
amm’s main headquarters is in New York and has worked with the likes of Madonna, Britney Spears, Avril Lavigne, and Black Eyed Peas, but this is the company’s first time working with a Japanese artist.
It’s been confirmed that the indie label that she transferred to is “maximum10“, and it’s worth mentioning that one of the label’s artists, “FACT”, recently made a debut in Europe and America.

It's out.

DOWNLOAD
http://www.multiupload.com/87PMNJCW5U

Source: JPMP3.com/Kyo Music City

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #96 on: May 03, 2011, 02:40:04 AM »

From Tokyohive:

It's out.

DOWNLOAD
http://www.multiupload.com/87PMNJCW5U

Source: JPMP3.com/Kyo Music City
Thanks, I'm a member at Kyo too, can't top them for getting music. :thumbsup

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #97 on: June 10, 2011, 11:09:08 PM »

Pop singer hitomi updated her official blog with a picture of herself dolled up as a nurse, piquing the interest of her fans with her sexy cosplay.
“My (Ustream event) is gonna air~” she wrote in reference to her live streaming event on the 10th. “After this my heart will be pounding~ It’s going to be an amazing day!”
Although her readers were excited about her upcoming event over Ustream, they were equally excited about the picture she included of herself doing a sexy nurse cosplay. Fans commented, “Nurse hitomi-san is sooo cute,” “Reminds me of Kill Bill”, and “Seeing hitomi-san look so cool makes me happy.”

Tokyohive

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #98 on: December 04, 2012, 08:41:17 PM »
Sure most have forgotten all about hitomi :sweatdrop: but hse did release a new mini album on October 10th called Mobius, has 7 songs and this was the single from it, ↑↓ (Up Down).

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyde - Evergreen