JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Angela Aki - Kokoro no Senshi

Author Topic: oist's stuff: Season of Oranges (update: 2/4/12)  (Read 10845 times)

Offline oist

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • chiyuu~
Re: Currently Titleless (update: 27/11/11)
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2011, 09:11:23 AM »
Hi, I'm back for updates.  :muffin:
This one is light-hearted and fun, so that the whole fic doesn't get too angsty.

Thank you everyone who reads this fic, and a bigger THANK YOU for those who commented and 'thank you'd. For those who wanted a Yuko POV... I'll write one up, but being the slow writer I am....... .. . . .. ... (fades into obscurity)

I actually thought of the title and came up with something! Please check out the new title! (I thought it sounded really cool, but there isn't a real meaning behind it, ahahaha)    

Chapter 3---

Minegishi Minami tugged on her 'Rule Enforcement Committee' armband and bit her lower lip. The cold had sucked out the moisture from her lips and made them flaky. Slowly using her teeth, she peeled a layer of dead skin off. Deep down inside, Minami knows that she shouldn't be doing this. One should not peel or lick the flaky skin but instead apply some sort of lip balm. Frustrated by her own actions, she darted her eyes around to seek for a distraction, and it was then that something caught her attention. Still unsure of what she saw, Minami walked to side of the hallway for a closer inspection. Two figures appear to be chatting heartily on the first floor on the hallway bench next to the courtyard in the center of the building.

“Oh, Haruna.” She said to herself, “And who's she talking to, hmm?”

She squinted for awhile to make out who the unfamiliar figure talking to Haruna behind the pillar is. The person is quite tall, could possibly be taller than Haruna herself, so that automatically rules out most of her friends. Having someone that she does not know is chatting away with Haruna is weird and wrong on so many levels. First, it looks like the person is hitting on her friend. Second, there is no one in the whole school that Minami does not know. Third, as a member of the Rule Enforcement Committee, it is her job to stop public display of affection in school, even if they're not really doing anything, the proximity that the person is leaning her face into Haruna is criminal. No one gets in between her ideal world of Kojiyuu shipping. Whoever that tall, short haired, person-thing ..

Then it stuck her.

“..Shinoda Mariko”

Haruna is deep in thought. Consumed with the marbling patterns on the floor, she was able to completely block out the lunch-time chaos in front of her. Haruna didn't know the objective to her thinking, she just thinks. Twitching her eyebrows, she needed a conclusion to whatever she's thinking about, something, anything. Haruna let out a yelp when she felt a sudden coldness on her cheek. Tearing her gaze away from the floor, she smiled when she saw Mariko waving two cups of cool pudding in front of her.

“Cheer up. Here, have a hard earned pudding from the school's vending machine. Mango flavor, your favorite.” Mariko handed Haruna a cup and a plastic spoon.

Haruna opened the package and scooped a spoonful of the orange treat. “Mmm.. it's delicious.”

“Best Pudding in the World.. Akihabara Gakuen vending machine number three, next to the trash can.” The two shared a laugh.

“Mou.. You make it sound so horrible” Haruna said after the giggles died down.

“I'm just stating the truth here.”

“... Mari-chan? Thank you.” Haruna said poking on the pudding.

A warm smile graced Mariko's features as she slowly place her hand on top of Haruna's, causing the girl to face her. “Don't mention it.”

The long haired girl casted her eye to the side to avoid contact with Mariko.

Seeing the awkward lovey scene reveal in front of her, Minami's instincts shrieked for the two to stop. She scrambled downstairs at a speed so fast she felt a sonic boom erupted around her. Planning her entrance and excuse in her head, she stepped in to interrupt the two with her epic acting skills.

“Harunyann! There you are! I've been looking all over the school for you! Takamina asked me to find you for some urgent student council thing, so you probably need to go see her in the student meeting room. You know where that is right? The second floor near the stairs.” Minami waved her arms around to catch Haruna's attention.

“But I'm not even in the student council..” Haruna said with a confused airy look.

Shit! Minami swore internally. “I don't knooowww!! Ask Takamina! It's her problem, not mines!” Luckily her acting goes unnoticed by the long haired female. Minami mentally pats herself on the back for such a great recovery.

“Ookay... I got to go now, see you later then, Mari-chan.” A confused Haruna said and walked off lazily.

“Urgent!!” Minami snapped at Haruna's retreating form, causing her to break into a clumsy jog, almost tripping herself face first. “That girl can't run for shit!” The rule enforcer said amused to no one in particular.

As soon as Haruna was out of her sight, Minami turned to Mariko. The taller girl accepted the challenge and locked their eyes into a long staring contest. The air turned dark and electric sparks formed in between the two, like a finger near a Van der Graaf generator. Minami tried to mush up the best killing intent aura she could conjure. The very existence of the lady in front of her is enough to cause an irritation in her throat. She wanted to cough, scoff at, and agitate Mariko in every way possible, and she does not even know the reason to her strange behavior. When neither of the contestants seem to be giving up, Minami spoke, “You really won't give up would you?”

“I'm not the type to lose to meddling brats.” Mariko smirked provoking her opponent.

“Harsh words... but I'm not talking about our little contest here.” Minami countered.

Mariko blinked making the shorter girl grin in victory. Mariko quickly recovered from her surprise and glared viciously at her opponent. Minami continued to be perfectly immune to the upperclassman's signature death glare that has sent many students cringing in fear. She hummed a familiar Jpop tune just to annoy the older girl, earning an even more intense gripping look.

“Guess I'll have to keep an eye on you then.” Minami fixed her uniform collar and dusted the back of her skirt.

“What do you want.” Mariko demanded in a stern voice.

“I don't approve of you at all.” Minami said flatly playing with her uniform bow, not bothering to look at the older girl.

“At least our feelings are mutual.” Mariko said earning a chuckle from the rule enforcer. “But what rights do you have over me..” Widening her sly smirk, she continued, “Or her.”

Minami stepped slowly over towards Mariko with both hands behind the back of her skirt. “You're right. I don't have any.” She said only as loud for the older girl to hear and walked passed, not bothering to look back. “But I don't need any either.”

Mariko watch the figure move further away and let out a sigh.

Knock. Knock.

“Come in.” Takamina signaled the visitor to enter.

Haruna stepped into the room and is greeted with an image of the class ace, Atsuko, straddling the student council president in her chair. The usually shy Takamina did not seem the least bothered by the body pressed against her front as she read through the stack of paper on the desk. And seeing that the council members couldn't care less and are working normally, Haruna concluded that this must be an common everyday occurrence in the student meeting room.

“Hi.” Atsuko greeted her and returned to snuggle Takamina.

“Do you need anything, Haruna?” Takamina gave the tall girl a questioning look, knowing that Haruna rarely ever come into the meeting room.

“Mii-chan said you wanted to see me about something 'urgent'.”

“Huh? I didn't want to see you.” Just as the words slipped out of Takamina's mouth, she slapped herself in the forehead. “Okay. Poor word choice. I can't recall having any specific work assigned at involves your cooperation and hard work.”

Haruna stood silent for three seconds before bringing herself to nod. “Alright... This is weird. So I'll leave now? Sorry for bothering you.”

“Wait! Since you're here anyways, you can help us out. Recently we've been getting complaints and reports from students about a mysterious person wandering around campus. Especially around the sports area, the soccer field, track field, swimming pool, all that. We don't have the exact description of the person yet, but the person is likely to wear a hat and a long trench coat.” The student council president explained.

“Sounds just like a typical flasher appearance to me.” Haruna commented.

“That's what I thought too. Well, that was what we were informed. So if you happen to spot or hear clues about this flasher, please inform Wakamatsu-san here. He will be in charge of this case.” Takamina pointed to the seated council member who happens to be near Haruna. “That's all.”

Wakamatsu stood from his seat to introduce himself to Haruna. “Wakamatsu Riku, nice to meet you.” He said with a bow. “If you have questions or information, please don't hesitate to let me know.”

Haruna bowed in return. “Kojima Haruna, nice to meet you too. I'll inform you once I hear more about the case.”

Once Haruna left the meeting room, she flipped open her phone and messaged Mariko to find out the older girl's location. When they met up, Mariko asked about her student meeting room visit, to which Haruna responded only with one word “weird”. Mariko hummed suspiciously in response.

“Takamina seemed really surprise to see me, and she had no idea why I was there. I blame Mii-chan. And then she kind of said something about a mysterious flasher that is currently roaming around school grounds, that I should report to Wakamatsu-san if I found anything interesting.” Haruna said with a hint of excitement. “Overall it was fun. I get to see a new side of Takamina too.”

That Minegishi... Mariko thought.

-------------

I think Wakamatsu is Asahi's last name in Mendol, so I used it. Having many Kojimas would be weird...

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Season of Oranges (ch.3 update: 23/12/11)
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2011, 03:51:28 PM »
you finally update!!!

but wait...woah!! it's gonna be Mariharu?!but i want kojiyuu and MariMii!! and whaaat? Riku?!? dude i'm really confused and curious now, need an update ASAP!!!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2011, 04:48:23 PM »
jaajj I think that haruhi16 and I always thinks the same things and we are .. when is kojiyuu fics the persons who comment  first :D..

nooo kojiyuu.. im waiting for what is she thinking? no mariharu nooo T_T.. well its my opinion..

and atsumina moment jajaj poor takamina, atsuko dont ler her work properly however she dont feel so unconfortable...

aww mor atsumina and atsuko tease takamina and of course my kojiyuu...

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2011, 03:12:59 PM »
If I were Takamina I won't mind working like that ^^
I like staring challenge especially with Marimii hehe

Offline oist

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • chiyuu~
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2012, 02:43:03 PM »
Ahhh!
I know I supposed to be updating the long story... but I just needed to get this out of my system.
By the way, it's been bugging me a little bit now that I might be a closet MariHaru shipper  :doh: . I thought I would be forever supporting KojiYuu. Things happen.

To haruhi16 and Haruko: You might not like this update. Ahahahhahahahahahhahahaha   :V :V :V :V :V
To kahem: I wouldn't mind either. In fact, I wouldn't mind AT ALL!!!! ACCHAN PLEASE SIT ON ME!!!  XD

Guys, I'm so sorry... but here's the OS update.

Enjoy! (unusual pairing. Hint: kinjirareta futari)

Today is Yuko's day off for the New Years. It has been a long time since she had the time off. 2011 had been an incredibly busy year for her, not that being busy bothered her, in fact she was grateful for being granted with the opportunity to pursue her dreams. To Yuko, 'work' isn't even work. She enjoyed every minute of it, so it might as well be called 'play'. 

Usually she would just sleep at home on her days off, but since it is New Years, Yuko thought she should be celebrating alongside with the rest of the world. It's the festive time of the year, she absolutely cannot stay home alone and laze around, that'll make her look like a friendless loner. She's a famous idol for crying out loud. She shouldn't be lying around lifelessly during New Years. She still has friends! Lots and lots of friends to choose to hang out with from the members. Yuko reaches for her phone on the table beside her bed to find someone to call and hang out with for the day. Looking through at the phone book, she settled to call in alphabetical order the members she is close with.

Tuud (phone ringing sound) tuud..

“Moshi moshi” A sleepy voice answered.

“Acchan! Are you free today? Lets hang out together!” Yuko beamed.

“Uhhmm.. Huh? Oh. Gomen ne, I just woke up and just now Minami has already asked me out to a movie. You know..” Atsuko answered sheepishly.

“Alright, I understand.” Yuko said, dejected, but hid her disappointment. “Have fun!”

“You too. Bye bye”

Yuko sighed and scrolled down her phone list. The next name she is somewhat close with is Jurina. Yuko thought for awhile whether or not to call her. Jurina is a cheerful friend, but.. Nope. Cannot skinship legally. Next: Mayuyu. That girl is probably going to the New Years epic manga/anime sale thing, so volunteering to carry her bags of books of questionable content isn't so much the ideal. Next name: Mii-chan.

Tuud.. Tuud... Tuud.. Tuud.. 'Why the hell isn't she picking--'

“Good morning, Yuko.” A feminine husky voice that does not sound like Mii-chan at all answered.

“Hi. Mii-chan? Who's this?” Yuko asked.

“Yuko has a very bad sense of timing, right? Mi. Na. Mi..” The mysterious person whispered teasingly. “Say something to your friend, Minami...” Then shuffling noises can be heard. “I-is that Yuko? Give... m-me the pho- Unng.. ahh”

Yuko stared at her phone and furrowed her eyebrows at the weird replies the unknown person is giving her. She swore that she heard a moan (Mii-chan's?) coming through the speaker in the background, not to mention other peculiar noises. It took Yuko five seconds before the situation clicked into place in her head.

“Darn. Sorry for interrupting whatever you two are doing.”

“Do you want to know what we're doing?” The mysterious entity purred. Yuko could hear a 'Stop!' and more shuffling (and other noises) in the background. “Shhh.. Don't be too loud. You don't want Yuko to hear everything, do you? Minami--”

“No, I'd rather not know. Bye bye.” Yuko hastily spoke and pressed the red button on her phone while trying to stop her cloud of imagination from forming.

“And who was that?!?” Yuko cried out loud after hanging up. “Oh god. What are they doing?!?!” She facepalmed at her dysfunctional friends and partially at herself for not being able to find anyone who would be willing to perform such activities with her (and so early in the morning!). The squirrel could feel her temperature rising a degree or two, so she sat still to regain her composure. Once she got rid of the naughty images in her head, she returned to her initial objective and called the next person on the list: Nontii.

Tuud... Tuud... Tuud... Tuud... Tuud...

'sdljvmkjwowexcnmseqewlke[' Yuko thought, 'She's not picking up. Did she drop her phone into the toilet?'

The squirrel tried again, but received the same results. After three failed phone calls, Yuko decided to move on to the next number. If this next person does not yield her any positive results, she will just go out alone.

“Hello, Yuko-san. What's up?”

“Hey Rie, are you free today? Wanna go out? Grab some food, my treat, of course. Anything you want! Please be freeee.” Yuko said enthusiastically.

“You sound really desperate for company there, Yuko-san.” Rie chuckled.

“No I'm not! Definitely not.. .. Okay, maybe a little bit.” Yuko pouted at the phone. “I tried calling three people already. No one is freee. I'm going to die of boredom if I go out alone.”

“I see. I'm really sorry I can't accompany you. I'll be going on a five-day Kantou road trip in an hour. Sorry, Yuko-san. Maybe next time?” Rie said apologetically.

“It's alright. Who are you going with anyways?” Yuko replied. Rejected again!

“Rino-chan, Shii-chan, Komorin, and Yui. We've rented a car and I'm the main driver. Don't worry I have a drivers license and Shii-chan can drive a boat, so she should be able to drive a car... Even if they're two completely different vehicles ridden on different surfaces. We're not going to crash. I don't think we're going to crash. I hope we're not going to crash...” Rie started to panic as her negativity kicks in. “What's going to happen if we crash? Ahhhhh! Yuko-san, I don't want to die yet!”

“Calm down, calm down. You're not going to die. Nothing is going to happen!” Yuko reminded her kouhai. “You took the driving test right? The fact that you have a license means that you are capable of driving well, or else they wouldn't give you one.”

“Yeah.. That's right. Thanks, Yuko-san, for bringing me back to reality. Sometimes the negativity just gets to me without warning. I'll try to be more positive from now on.” Rie spoke with sincerity.

“No problem. I'll be expecting glorious souvenirs for my help then,” Yuko joked.   

“You bet. Um, Rino-chan is calling for me so I need to go now.”

“Alright, see you”

“Bye bye”

Yuko flipped her phone closed and sighed. She gathered her stuff and walked to her closet. The weather is cooler than yesterday's so an extra layer of clothing might be needed. She picked a simple white v-neck t-shirt, black leggings, and a pair of brown shorts for the day, nothing fancy. She's not going out with anyone. Yuko sighed again contemplating if she should call more people to see if they're free. But who is she kidding, it's New Years, everyone probably have plans for the day with someone else. Even Mii-chan is doing... something with someone! If it weren't for some live TV show scheduled for tomorrow (and who in their right mind wakes up at 7am to watch TV on a New Years holiday?), Yuko would be riding the train back to Tochigi, her hometown, to visit her family and friends.

Yuko sighed for one last time before slipping into her olive green parka and boots and left the apartment. She walked aimlessly on the sidewalk looking at random things, the sky, trees, cars, and by-passers. Not for long, she reached the train station. Living at a distance away from downtown surely has its benefits, such as plentiful seats on the train. Yuko stared off to the scenery outside the train that gradually changed from greenish with plentiful trees and shrubbery into high rise buildings with lots of colorful advertisements on it.

'Everyone is immersed in their own gadgety world..' Yuko thought looking at the train passengers as they tap away on their phones or other technological devices. 'I cant start a conversation with anyone.... Just thinking about this makes me want to sigh again. I didn't know I was this lonely. Work and sleep really does keep a person occupied..'

When the train stopped, the squirrel didn't bother to look at the station she's in and just walked out of the train. Yuko managed to squeeze through the packed station and emerge out from the exit. She didn't know where her destination is, she just followed where ever her feet would take her. Through narrow paths between buildings, from one entrance of a department store to another, or an open gathering space, she would walk. Every shop she passed had some sort of New Years decoration.

The next thing she know is that she stood in front of Toranoana the middle of the Akihabara district. Her boredom is evident after two hours of walking and browsing random shops. Yuko decided to give the AKB theater a visit. When she reached the Don Quijote store that the theater is located in, she boarded the elevator. The elevator door opened to a familiar face on the fourth floor. The person lifted her eyebrows in surprise to see Yuko and greeted her with a wave. Yuko waved back. The two of them stood quietly side by side.

“Are you going to the theater?” Tomomi questioned facing Yuko.

“Yeah. You too?” Yuko nodded.

“Yup. I woke up with going to the theater as the first thing in mind.” Tomomi smiled and shifted her gaze to the floor number on top of the elevator door.

The elevator opened on the 8th floor. There aren't many people around on the hall outside the theater. The AKB shop is occupied by only a couple of fans, who are busy drooling at the members' pictures and did not notice Yuko and Tomomi who are walking by. Banners were posted up on the walls indicating that the next stage performance will be resuming next week. Tomomi took out her phone and took a picture with an unprepared Yuko where the fan-made New Years flower stand is. The girl let out a giggle as she reviewed the picture taken.

“What's so funny?”

“Your unintentional funny face is cute. You look like you're burping here.” Tomomi showed the picture to Yuko. The squirrel immediately reach out to grab the phone, but Tomomi was retracted her hands faster and raised the phone up high out of Yuko's reach. Yuko tried again, this time jumping up to snatch the phone but missed. Not giving up despite having the phone too far from her grasp, Yuko jumped again.

“Stop resisting! You're not even taller than me so lifting the phone up won't help.” Yuko grinned. The squirrel placed a hand on the younger girl's shoulder and jumped again. Tomomi let out a cute grunt and tried to push Yuko off. She held the phone further back as far from the animated girl as possible.

“I am!” Tomomi shouted. “Too close! Too close!” She stepped back trying to shove Yuko's face, which is about an inch apart from hers, away.

“By ONE centimeter!! It doesn't make any difference!” Yuko continued to advance forward.

“At least I don't get teased for being short.” Tomomi retorted.

The statement hit Yuko in a pang. The squirrel decided to play dirty moving a leg behind Tomomi's to trip her down. Tomomi squeaked and landed softly on her butt (thanks to Yuko pulling on her arm to prevent the fall from being painful).

“You're mean, chiyuu..”

Yuko flashed a victorious smile and stuck out her tongue at the younger girl before taking the phone from her hand. She frowned at her own face on the screen and quickly deleted the picture, then handed the phone back to Tomomi. The girl on the floor glared up at Yuko and pouted. Yuko noticed that they have created quite a ruckus in front of the theater and that people are looking their way. They should get out of the area immediately before a crowd gathers around once their identity is exposed.

“We should get into the theater.” Yuko suggested. Tomomi looked around and nodded. She stood up and straightened out herself. The two of them walked to the theater entrance where the staff recognized them and lead the way in. The theater is dark, lit only by the multicolored lighting from the stage. There seem to be no one around either, the majority of the staff are on holiday, which explains darkness. Tomomi followed Yuko through the empty seats to the stage. She felt a little bit nostalgic to see the whole the stage shine so brightly in the dark theater. It was like the very first time she stepped in here with the rest of the founding Team K members, to see the place that forever changed their lives. But right now, the difference is that she is alone with only one other member. Despite having been through most of AKB together, they are never the best of friends. Sure they hang out, but never the two of them alone. Tomomi looked at the older girl who is captivated by the sight of the theater, as if she has not seen it for years. Yuko hardly performed at the theater anymore because of her tight schedule, but her glittering eyes made it clear to Tomomi that she missed performing here.

They stopped at the pillar where the six pink stripes that indicated the age of AKB is on. Yuko stroked the stripes gently with a smile on her face. Tomomi took out her phone and invited Yuko for a picture, this time Yuko compiled. After a moment of blogging, the two sat on the audience seat and stare off onto the stage not knowing what to talk about. Usually it was Sae who initiated all the conversation between the two, but she's not here with them today. Suddenly Yuko broke the ice.

“I was here on the 6th anniversary with Nyan-Nyan. We stood there next to the pillar showing off the six pink stripes in a short video.” Yuko said, eyes still fixated on to the stage, looking as if she's talking to herself.

“I saw it on your blog,” Tomomi giggled. “I almost rolled on the floor when I saw you stuff two cakes in your mouth.”

“Hey, I almost died choking after that you know? Nyan-Nyan went into panic mode and smacked the life outta my back until the cake fell out. Basically she saved me, but I ended up bruising for a week. Luckily it wasn't filmed-- Hey! Stop laughing!”

“I'm not laughing!” Tomomi said one hand covering her mouth, looking as if she is about to burst. “I'm just coughing.”

Yuko blinked three times before replying, “You're so bad at lying it's not even funny.”

“Shuddup. Shuddup. Gees, why are you so mean to me?”

“I don't know. It just comes out naturally...” Yuko placed a hand on her chin, the thinking pose, and looked at the floor. Then she turned to face the younger girl with a smirk on her face, her signature dimples fully shown, “And I have a feeling that you like it. Hm?”

Tomomi turned away to the side and she punched Yuko in the arm, hard. The squirrel noticed that Tomomi's cheeks reddened visibly. 'This girl is such a masochist, no wonder why Mee-tan is all over her,' Yuko thought. 'She's nice and cute too... And sexy.. What am I even thinking..? Argh.'

“Why are you alone today, and not with Haruna?”

The question took Yuko by surprise. She scratched her right temple sheepishly.“Well.. because we broke up last month?”

“Oh... Oh. I'm sorry I asked.” Tomomi apologized awkwardly, not knowing what to say.

“Nah.. It's okay. Don't worry about it. I'm over it now, it's not that big of a deal. I kind of saw it coming anyways, the break up I mean. We weren't seeing each other as often, and even when we do.. It's not the same as before. I know she likes to space-out unconsciously and think about things in her own world, but then she would space out more while I'm talking, it makes me feel like she didn't really care about us spending time together, then one day she came to me saying that we needed to talk, so I agreed and met up with her at her apartment, she served me some tea, which was delicious by the way...”

“Whoa.. slow down Yuko. Breathe.” Tomomi interrupted. “And you don't have to tell me if you don't want to.”

“No no. I want to tell you. I don't even know why, but I do. So we just sat there on the sofa in silence, until she asks me if I knew why we needed to talk. I said I think I have a clue. She nodded and teared up saying that lately all she's been thinking of is about Mariko and not me. And that when they're out together on supposedly dates after work, Mariko makes her heart race. Apparently she doesn't feel that from me anymore. I didn't know how to react. It hurts to hear it coming from her mouth what I already knew, but what surprised me is that I wasn't as devastated or angry as the break up scene I replayed so many times in my head before this. So I pulled her in for a hug and we stayed like that for a long time until her sobbing died down. I told her we could still be close friends if she's---”

Sniff

Yuko halted her story when she heard the younger girl tearing up next to her. She stroked Tomomi's head gently and ran her fingers through the soft locks. Tomomi squirmed a little, then relaxed into Yuko's touch. The squirrel chuckled softly at the cute action and how sensitive Tomomi is to other people's feelings. Why didn't she give her any attention before now? Yuko felt compelled to wipe away those droplets of tears and embrace the crying girl in her arms. Confused with her sudden thought, she hoped inside that these feelings are not the product of the break up and extreme loneliness she had been experiencing the past few days.

“You're even sadder than I am about my own break up,” Yuko teased.

“That's because you're a heartless person chiyuu.” Tomomi deadpanned as she wiped her away her tears, not bothering to look at Yuko.

“H-hey!”

Yuko couldn't resist the urge to squeeze the younger girl in the cheeks in revenge. Tomomi resorted to pushing Yuko in the face to fend herself. Yuko felt her nose being crushed underneath the younger Tomomi's hand, so she kicked the girl from her sitting position. The fighting continued with Tomomi kicking back and so on. Not so long, both of them began rocking the chairs to land more successive kicks on the other.

“Ita- Ita- Ita--” Yuko let out a groan when one of Tomomi's heels hit her leg.

“I'm so sorry!” Tomomi quickly placed her palms together and apologized. “But you pinched me first... ”

“That was because you called me a 'heartless' person.” The older girl huffed and crossed her arms, “Apology not accepted.”

“That's because it's you teased me. And you know it's true, otherwise you wouldn't get so hyped up about it.” 

“No! No no no.. It's not true at all.” Yuko defended.

“It is!”

“No!”

A staring contest then erupted between them with Yuko's sense of empathy on the line. Tomomi put out the most determined stare she could muster at Yuko who glared back with an equal amount of intensity. At the back of her head, Yuko wondered why she found Tomomi's antics so irresistibly cute today. It is almost like she's provoking the girl just to see her cute angry face. The squirrel could feel her heart beat picking up in speed as she is lured deeper and deeper into those dark brown eyes. This was not the case for the past six years where they were basically uninvolved with each other's lives, aside from the team hangouts. The unanswered questions in Yuko's head is making her determination falter, she tore her eyes away from Tomomi and looked down to the side. Tomomi's expression changed from confused to worried.

“Yuko... Do you, um, hate me?” Tomomi asked meekly, her eyes filled with an unreadable expression. “I've noticed it since we've met that you don't like to associate yourself with me. Even during practices, you rarely speak to me first. I don't mind if you do hate me.. I just want to know how you feel. I can make some changes about myself, so we wont have any problems in the future...”

“What!? No, I don't hate you..” Yuko turned her head back swiftly. “I used to hate your voice though.” She admitted.

“Chiyuu...”

“And that too.”

Tomomi remained silent. She pouted and played with her nails. 'Ah.. The silent treatment from the pampered princess. And just when she said she'd be fine if I hated her.' Yuko thought fighting the urge to grin and make a comment.

“I 'used' to right? Which means that I don't hate it anymore.” Yuko explained trying to get Tomomi to cheer up and speak to her again. “So you don't have to worry. My point still stand. I don't hate you at all.”

“I was just thinking of ways to alter my voice.” Tomomi said in an ultra cool low pitched voice. “How's this? But I can't use it all the time because I have to manually force it.”

“Oh wow.” Yuko said mesmerized.

Tomomi began to giggle uncontrollably as the older girl's face flushed red.

“Am I blushing or what?” Yuko asked slightly annoyed, both at the heat on the face and at the laughter it caused.

“Yes you are, and it's really cute.” Tomomi smiled widely

“Arghh...” Yuko facepalmed trying to hide her blush behind her hands.

The younger girl let out a 'Aww' sound and continued to smile at her. This made Yuko extremely uneasy and is swirling her mind out of control. This wasn't like the case with Haruna where she can just cling onto the girl and try to grope and steal kisses from her. Did she hung onto Haruna when they first met? Yuko couldn't remember. But this strange attraction that just popped out of nowhere like, what, an hour ago? is already driving Yuko crazy. Maybe mainly because she can't do anything in response to the younger girl. Maybe because she's suddenly flustered when Tomomi smiled or let out a laugh. Since when did she become the shy one anyways? Or was it because she was too preoccupied with Haruna that she did not take notice of other people in this manner at all? What if she just jumped on Tomomi right now and harass skinship her way to Tomomi's heart after that? What if she tried to hold her hand, or something..? Her mind is spinning, she didn't know which topic she should start on first.

Then everything became black. Yuko could feel something soft and moist pressed against her lips. It felt so warm, so good, and just so so right. She tried fervently to capture the faint taste of cherries on her mouth and leaned in further to apply more pressure. Every touch sent her heart beating erratically in her chest. She couldn't see anything, but at that moment there was nothing to really see.

“Tomo..” Yuko whispered. Once the name escaped her tongue, realization stuck Yuko like  lightning. She flung open her eyes. Light flooded her vision and she was greeted with a very shocked Tomomi whose face is within the radius of 3cm away from her own. Tomomi quickly regained her awareness of the situation and swung her head to the side. Seeing the younger girl blush from both embarrassment and frustration, Yuko patted her head gently.

“Are you sure these affections are directed to me and not to someone else, Yuko?” Tomomi questioned, expecting a honest answer.

“Yes, I'm sure.” Yuko said.

Tomomi appears to be slightly skeptical of Yuko's answer. She sat back on the chair and started to inspect her fingers. She reevaluated her feelings and thought of various ways to get through this sticky situation as smoothly as possible. Yuko is not a bad person, that she knew, but she didn't want to make a move that she would regret later, especially when it is unknown whether or not if Yuko had really gotten over her break up. Then there's the kiss. An unexpected one at that. Tomomi didn't feel the rush of electricity or whatever that was supposed to be felt like in the novels, but neither did she despised it. It was actually a pleasant sensation. In her train of thought, Tomomi spotted Yuko taking fleeting glances at herself. She thought it was kind of adorable of the older girl to be so anxious and flighty.

“I'll give you a chance then. When are you free?” Tomomi smiled.

“This Friday.” Yuko grinned cheekily, her dimples clear at view.

“10AM in front of the NHK building. You better come.”

“Of couse I'll go.” Yuko laughed.

END

whaaaaaatt?!?!  :panic:
Yeah. It ended. I dunno either.
I don't even know what I'm doing anymore... Aside from the fact that I just wrote my two favorites together ambiguously.

Thanks for the read!  XD XD XD

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: oist's stuff: OS Love Comes When You Least Expect It (update: 9/1/12)
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2012, 03:17:14 PM »
Woah! Yuko and Tomomi??!! :w00t:
I'm surprised XD
I wonder who's with Miichan?? :? I'm so curious about it!!!

Thanks for the update :thumbsup

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2012, 03:53:48 PM »
When i saw you replied to my comment that Haruko and I are not going to like this story 'cause it's going to be Mariharu and not my OTP i was like ehhh KILL ME NAOWW~ . But when i started to read it, i was like ohh~ it's not that bad at all! I was just a bit surprised when it's Yuko and Tomomi teasing each other and end up kissing! WOAAH! I liked it though lol  :P

I don't know but when Yuko mentioned they broke up months ago and she didn't feel that bad when they broke up, i wasn't disappointed at all even though I always want Kojiyuu to end up each other in every fics on this site lol, well maybe because Yuko is my oshi and anyone from akb is fine with me LOL !

I was carried away at the last part! Argggh! Oist-chan don't end it like that! You should continue ! Please~  :bow: :bow:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2012, 05:53:22 AM »
JAJa i take your advice and Im not goig to read that fic.. Maybe another day... BUT haruhi16 says that its interesting now Im curious...

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2012, 09:22:29 PM »
Oh Yuko and Chiyuu~ great!

Offline oist

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • chiyuu~
Re: oist's stuff: Season of Oranges (update: 2/4/12)
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2012, 06:02:26 PM »
Hi!!

Loooooooong time no see! I'm actually back with an update!  XD

I wrote the first half of this chapter months ago, and just finished the other half yesterday, so I hope the transitioning isn't too wrecked up. The chapter came out somewhat well, there might be parts that don't fit, don't worry about those.. too much.

Have fun! (hopefully)

_______Chapter 4

Yuko watched two seats from the side as Haruna looked off through the window during lecture. Haruna looked so calm, Yuko thought. One might say that it's that blank look of a day dreaming air-head, but to Yuko, Haruna is doing much more that that, she's probably thinking about profound things. The kind of things that are beyond the classroom. Yuko wasn't really sure what those things are though, but they're kinds of things that Haruna cares about behind all the unintentional airhead facade.

“Kojima! Are you paying attention? Answer the question.” Haruna bounced up upon hearing the teacher call her name in an alarming tone. She looks to the side for her classmates signaling for emergency help. Yuko really wanted to help her out, but she too was not paying attention. A couple of students gestured Haruna the answer with their hands, but they all gave different answers. Not knowing what to do, Haruna chose to believe her guts and said out some random numbers.

“17.” Haruna said with a straight face hoping that she'll be correct.

“Very good.” The teacher said and walked back to his usual spot behind the class podium. Haruna nodded at her accomplishment.

Yuko continued to watch Haruna and saw her mouth a 'Yatta' to herself, totally oblivious to the small chain of stalkers she had accumulated from her actions. It is not only Yuko who is staring at Haruna, Minegishi is also keeping an eye on the two of them simultaneously. Then we have a few other students who noticed the ongoing stalking activity and decided to participate as well, thinking that there are interesting events going on. Not that looking at Haruna isn't interesting.

“Kojima-san, please demonstrate to the class how you did that problem on the board. Here's the chalk.” Haruna gulped, but kept a neutral face. She was sure that this is a revenge by the teacher for being able to answer the previous question correctly by chance. Very slowly she stood up, she pushed her chair to the side, thinking hard about a way out of the situation. She didn't even know what the question was! How on earth is she supposed work it out in front of the class? However, she knew that her classmates knew fully well that she guessed the answer, so everything should be alright. Haruna glanced up to the clock on the wall, and a flash of hope rushed through Haruna's mind when she saw that the bell would be ringing this very minute.

Ringg~

“Alright. Class is over for today, we'll continue the lesson next time. You may all leave.” The teacher gave Haruna a funny look and left the classroom.

Not before long, students rushed out of their classrooms to the ever crowded cafeteria, squeezing themselves into the line for food. Haruna who packed a lunch to school did not have the reason to rush, she did things in her own pace. Usually Haruna would eat lunch in the classroom with Minami before venturing out for a walk, but today was different. She's bored. She needed a change. The classroom is too tight for her it's suffocating. So Haruna walked out of the class, not knowing where her destination will be, she just needed some air.
----------------------

Minegishi Minami POV

“Yuko.” I stood over and tapped on my friend's desk when I saw her packing up to leave for lunch. Sometimes I wish the girl would do what she's supposed to do for once, without needing a nudge from an outside source. I know darn well the she has thought about it, but didn't have the guts to act. Yuko faces me meekly with a 'please don't kill me' look on her face. It makes me wonder what kind of face I am making right now.

“Haruna, she's spacing out more than usual, and more importantly she just left unaware that she didn't ask ME to have lunch with her, wherever she's going. Which is a bad sign, because we always. Repeat. Always! Eat lunch together.” I admit that I'm exaggerating a tiny bit, but it's working wonders in getting her attention since Yuko is starting to panic.

“I-is it my fault?” Yuko asked, voice shaking slightly.

“Yeah, it's your fault.” I said. “Well, you said you wanted to fix this and get everything back to its normal state, but as far as I see it--”

“Stop! I know!” Yuko interrupted, blocking my face with her hands. “I just don't know what to do..”

“Bleh.” I mocked.

“Mii-chan!”

“I know you do know, you're just too scared to do it, thinking that it can wait for tomorrow, or crap like that. Tell you what, it can't. Not anymore. I really want to see you get about with 'talking to Haruna' that you've planned out with the same motivation as you do for your track practice. Back then, in our first year, you said you wanted to be the fastest runner in school. Now you're the fastest, and the ace.” I said and patted her head. “Go find her.”

“Mii-chann...” Yuko reached to hug me from her sitting position, snuggling her face onto my sotmach. “Mmm... You're so soft... and warm~... I don't know what I would do without you.”

“I wonder what in your perverted self did Haruna ever fall for..”

“I'm sexy...”

“Oh right. Then she must be a closet pervert too then..” I rolled my eyes.
----------------

Haruna is sitting in front of a place of half eaten spaghetti. From the looks of the area around her, she must be at a restaurant. The restaurant is decorate with an antique wooden look. The walls are paneled with dark wood and the lights, although electrical, imitate those of candlesticks. The light is dim and glowy with a surreal touch to it. Somehow every corner of the place seems to emit an unrealistic vibe, a feeling that Haruna felt uncomfortable with. Haruna felt her handbag vibrate, followed by a familiar song. The volume of the song grew with every extra second she took to find the phone. Louder and louder it rang. When Haruna found the phone, she looked at the caller ID. Is says 'Home'.

“Hello?” Haruna said into the phone, she heard her voice echo in it slightly.

“Haruna! Where are you? Come back home quickly, everyone's waiting for you. The guests have already arrived!” A voice answered from the device. It sounded almost as if the person was annoyed. Haruna could picture the owner of the voice flapping her arms in frustration, so she chuckled to herself. Now Haruna knew that her task here is to go home, but who are the 'guests' that is waiting for her? She didn't even recognize the voice, worse yet, this restaurant she's in, she has no clue whatsoever of coming here, nor where it is located. Her spaghetti is half eaten, but she couldn't remember being the one eating it.

“This is weird.” Haruna thought to herself as she left the restaurant. Just outside there is a three-way intersection. One of these roads will lead her to her house, and it must be the one that goes up the hill. She just knew, don't ask how. She also knows that her house is very far from here, and without proper transportation it would take many hours to get there.

Haruna didn't really have a choice since the area around the restaurant is deserted. It's just a restaurant in the middle of nowhere next to a three-way intersection. Haruna started walking up the hill on the side of the road, at this rate she wouldn't be able to get back home before dark for sure. The lack of people also freaked her out a bit, but what can she do. Suddenly, a red SUV pulls up next to her. The windows rolled down to a familiar face. Haruna recognizes the passenger immediately and lighted a relieved smile.

“Hey. Do you want a ride back home?” Mariko asked.

“Will the be a bother?” Haruna said peering into the car.

“Of course not, I'm going to your house anyways.”

“Oh, okay then. Thanks a lot. You really saved me, I thought I needed to walk back home.”

“No problem.” Mariko laughed.

The ride is a pleasant one. The two of them chatted along the way, until the driver, whom Haruna has never seen before, mumbled something incoherent, to which Mariko told Haruna that he wanted to stop for a minute to buy coconuts. Haruna then looked out the car window to see that there are indeed stalls selling coconuts along the road, which added immensely to the weird, borderline creepy, factor about this whole setting she is in. Haruna exited the car to browse on the coconut merchandise, because she didn't have anything better to do. She was sure she only left the SUV for ten seconds, but by the time she came turned back, it was already gone. Then the whole world began to fade and a cloud of black enveloped Haruna's vision.
-------------------

Haruna felt cool grass-like material tickle her bare legs and hands. She slowly opened her eyes to find that everything is too bright for her liking, so she closed them again. Just when she was about to doze off the the second time a voice greets her.

“Yo! Wake up, Nyan-Nyan. You've been asleep for two years already.” Yuko said, sitting next to the sleeping Haruna.

“Haruna rubbed her eyes. She looked at Yuko's face, then to her shirt.

“Yuu-chan, I feel really sorry for you that you haven't been able to graduate with the rest of the grade....”

“Huh?” Yuko tilted her head to the side, trying to decipher Haruna's words. “Oh, right. Dammit.” She smacks herself on the forehead.   

Haruna chuckled at her friend's mistake and reaction. “So what brings you here?”

“Well, school has ended.” Yuko said.

“What!?” Haruna sat up in alert. She looked around and saw a group of students playing soccer on the field.

“Yeah. Most of the people kinda left for home and clubs, and I happen to spot you sleeping near the soccer field. Figured it'll be bad to leave you alone in a secluded area...”

Haruna fumbles in her skirt pocket for her phone, which is tangled in a bundle of phone straps (a couple of them are given to her by Yuko). The phone reads: 12:20 PM.

“It's still lunch.” Haruna said in a low voice.

“Gotcha.” Yuko winks, earning a pout and a bop on the head by her friend. “Owwie.. You didn't have to be so violent about it.” Yuko whined, rubbing the inflicted spot on her head.

“I'm sorry.”

“Don't apologize! I was only kidding... Actually I'm the one who's supposed to be sorry...” Yuko faltered.

“For what?” Haruna asked.

“...For hurting you.”

Haruna didn't say anything. Her expressions are unreadable, but they didn't seem to be on the 'bad' side. Yuko sighed at the thought that after all the years they've been together she ought to be able to read Haruna like a book, but that wasn't the case here. The taller girl has always been good at keeping a blank expression, maybe too good. Haruna is probably thinking, but Yuko didn't know what exactly her friend is thinking about, so she decided to quickly ship in an explanation.

“When you told me that you're in love with me that day... I didn't know what to do. Actually I didn't even know what you meant until it kinda popped up into my head, so I asked. Mii-chan said that I must be a retard not to know, but then Mii-chan's irrelevant. I don't even know why I brought her up.... What I'm trying to say is that, I'm no good, Nyan-Nyan, and I'm sorry for what I did.” Yuko looked into Haruna's eyes for a fleeting moment before casting the gaze back down to the grass. “In my confused state I thought if I left the issue alone it would eventually go away and I wouldn't need to think about it anymore. But obviously we all know that it didn't. Every time I see you look so down and spacey, I know it's entirely my fault. I'm sorry for being so selfish and immature to you....”

“Yuu-chan..” Haruna whispered.

“Haruna, I'll say this again, I'm sorry for what I did. It's okay even if you won't forgive me, I just needed you to know and understand. I avoided you for months. And even so, you still put up with it and hung out with me with a smile, even right now. I don't even know what to do with myself anymore.” Yuko shook her head violently and rubbed her eyes.

Haruna smiled a gentle smile and brought her hands to cup Yuko's cheeks. “I accept your apology, Yuu-chan. And you should have seen the look you're making just now. It's cute.”

“Mouuu,” Yuko whined. “Actually there is another thing I have to say..”

“Hm? What is it?” Haruna prompted.

“I've been thinking about this a lot. Umm, it might be too late now though...”

Haruna noticed that Yuko turned her face away slightly to his her tinting cheeks, an action which the taller girl thought is just super adorable. “Just say it...”

“I have been thinking that I might have, u-uh.. fallen in l-l-love with you without noticing it myself. B-but I'm not entirely sure if this feeling is described as something like that.” Yuko stammered, afraid of Haruna's response. “I think could give it a try... you know, about us. But only if you're okay with it of course!”
-------------------------

“Hey Nyan-Nyan. There's someone sneaking around the soccer field storage room. Look behind you.” Yuko said from behind Haruna's ears, while the two of them are still in hugging position. They have been embracing for a while now and Yuko can see that Haruna is too comfortable to flex a muscle.

“You're ruining the mood, Yuu-chan.” Haruna replied flatly.

“I am? Sorry.” Yuko faltered.

“Mhmm.. Apology accepted,” Haruna hummed.

Yuko continued to watch the mysterious figure, who wore a brownish trench coat and a hat resembling Sherlock Holmes of some sort, as he(?) wandered around the storage room. He seems to be interested in the group of students playing ball on the field.

“Nyan-Nyan.. The person won't leave...” Yuko said again.

“Alright, we'll go check it out then,” Haruna said seeing that Yuko's preoccupied mind won't be dropping the topic anytime soon. It would be better to have the shorter girl's full attention directed at herself.

The area in front of the storage room is deserted when the two of them came. Yuko decided to search the place around in hope of finding the mysterious person. Haruna was against the plan at first, but decided to give in seeing the adventurous spark flashing in Yuko's eyes.

“I can't find him.” Yuko said from the back of the storage room.

“Maybe he already escaped when he saw us coming this way,” Haruna commented.

“But I was watching him all the time! Where'd he go?” Yuko exclaimed.

“I don't know..”

“I'll check inside the storage room,” Yuko said and opened the door.

“Wait!” Haruna shouted, but she was too late, Yuko had already stepped inside. A crashing noise immediately followed making Haruna panic and run in after Yuko.

“Yuko!” Haruna shouted and reached for the lights, but they wouldn't turn on. The storage room is sparsely lit, from the tiny air ventilation windows. She saw a fraction of Yuko on the floor covered with a hill of cardboard boxes on top of her. Haruna quickly pushed the boxes, which are surprisingly  heavy, to the side to free the small girl. Yuko groaned as the weights are lifted off her.

“Yuu-chan, Yuu-chan, are you alright? Does it hurt anywhere? Can you move? You didn't break anything right?” Haruna asked squeezing Yuko's hand.

“Im alright, Nyan-Nyan. I just... tripped in the dark and plunged into a stack of boxes, and they all crashed down onto me,” Yuko said sheepishly.

Suddenlt Haruna felt herself being pulled back thrown out of balance, and the next thing she knew is that her neck is locked by someone's arm.

“HEY!” Yuko yelled, furious at the attacker. Acting purely on impulse, Yuko stood up and jump kicked the intruder in the torso as hard as she could. The intruder grunted and swayed off balance, so Haruna took the chance to elbow him and escaped his grasp. Seeing Haruna free, Yuko began throwing boxes and heavy sport equipments at the mysterious figure.

“Ah! Ow! Stop! Stop!” The figure shouted in pain and annoyance. But Yuko didn't listen and continued her bombardment, aiming right for the race.

“I said stop!!” The figure shouted again, just before a baseball smacks his forehead, knocking him unconscious.

In the dimly lit storage room, Haruna saw that the mysterious person fits the exact description Takamina has given to her the other day, during her peculiar visit to the student meeting room. Then she thought of Wakamatsu Riku, the committee member who is in charge of this incident. Then she thought of the way Riku eyed her, and that she she needed to report  this unconscious person to him.

“Yuu-chan, do you have Wakamatsu-san's phone number?” Haruna asked.

“Yeah I do.” Yuko mumbled, still angry at the mysterious person. “Why do you need it?”

“I was asked to report on the 'mysterious flasher roaming the school' to him. Now that we've managed to catch that said person...” Haruna explained, then stopped, frowning. “Why do you have his number anyways?”

“He gave it to me when I went to watch the soccer game some time before. I was sitting on the viewer stand so he gave me a piece of paper with his number on it before the game started.” Yuko laughed.

Haruna squinted in disbelief.

“I thought it was funny so I kept it.”

“Oookay..”

Haruna dialed the numbers on her phone. When Riku picked up, she asked him to bring along a couple of committee members to help relocate the flasher's body to the office.
-----------------------

Ding Dong~ [school information sound]

“Kasai Tomomi, homeroom 2-B, please report to the office ASAP” The voice of Takahashi Minami rang from the speakers throughout the whole school. Even Tomomi who is watering flowers for the school's gardening club in a distant flower patch heard the report.

“Whatt? Why did she have to humiliate me like that? Did I get into trouble? But I haven't done anything bad before...” Tomomi whined, putting her gardening activities to a halt. “Please tell me I'm not in trouble, Tomochin.”

“You're definitely in trouble.” Her friend answered cooling from her seat on a nearby bench, with a fashion magazine in hand.

“Meanie!” Tomomi stuck out her tongue at Tomochin.

“You better go now,” Tomochin said, unwavered.

“Will you come with me?”

“I'll think about it,” Tomochin said, not looking from the magazine.

Tomomi pouted and stomped to the highschool building, not bothering to wait for her stupid friend. A smile tugged her lips when she heard footsteps following her from behind. Not so long after, Tomochin is walking beside her pretending to be looking at interesting trees, and Tomomi could feel a sense of warmth enveloping her hand.

'So tsundere!' Tomomi thought.

“I'll wait outside,” Tomochin said.

Inside the office room three people waited, Takahashi Minami, Wakamatsu Riku, and the freshly captures mysterious trench coat person.

“Hi, can I help you guys with anything?” Tomomi greeted.

“Yeah. This person over here has requested to meet you.” Minami said gesturing at the person.

“Eh?” Tomomi blinked in confusion.

The flasher removed his hat and flu mask to reveal a feminine face.

“Mee-tan!” Tomomi gasped. “What are you doing here? And in these clothes too!”

“The guard won't let me into the school properly, so I needed to sneak in and whatnot. I needed to see you,” Mee-tan explained.

“That doesn't really explain the clothes,” Tomomi frowned.

“I thought it'll be fun to get into character and scare some cute school girls.” Mee-tan said plainly.

“Okay... Whimsical as always. What do you want from me?”

“I just got kicked out from my shared apartment. I need somewhere to stay, so--”

“No! …. I mean, my house is already full,” Tomomi cried.” And besides, there is a reason I moved out from our old place... It's because you.. liked to do weird stuff to me when I'm asleep.” Redness crept up Tomomi's cheeks as she flinched her arms away from Mee-tan, turning her face away.

“That's because you're so cute! I couldn't resist when I see your sleeping face! We only—” Mee-tan began motioning her hands.

“Ah-hem.” Minami inturrupted the conversation with a fake cough. “You two should watch the direction this conversation is going. As the student council president, I will not allow any form of harassment to be done within school grounds.”

“Sexual harassment,” Tomomi corrected.

“Sexual harassment.” Minami repeated.

“Mee-tan, I can't help you with this. You should ask your friends, like Yukari-san, or someone. I'm already living with a friend.” Tomomi said in an apologetic tone.

“Hm. Yukari, eh? Alright, I'll go hara-I mean bother her then. Please tell that squirrel girl not to be too violent with strangers. I will be taking my leave now.” Mee-tan turned to leave, but she stopped midway before turning the door knob. “Oh, and have fun with whoever you're with now. I bet she's waiting outside.”

Tomochin frowned when she saw a weird looking woman in a trench coat walk out from the room Tomomi had just walked in. Sensing a bad vibe from the woman, Tomochin glared.

“You must be Tomo's girlfriend.” Mee-tan grinned.

“Who the hell are you?” Tomochin growled.

“Hot-headed are we?”

“Answer the question.”

“I'm Tomo's ex..”

“Tch.” Tomochin felt her eye twitch with annoyance. Mee-tan seeing Tomochin's anger, smirked wider.

“.. Roommate.” She finished.

“Huh?”

The woman's relationship with Tomomi puzzled Tomochin. The younger girl was sure she looked like an idiot just now and internally cursed.

“You're cute.”

“Go away,” Tomochin snapped back.

Tomomi reappeared seconds later after Mee-tan left, looking cheerful as always. Tomochin gave a little wave to acknowledge her presence, receiving a wave in return.

“Who's that weird woman?” Tomochin asked.

“She's my former roommate. A college student. Did she say anything weird to you?” Tomomi asked, concern in voice.

“She called me your girlfriend.” Tomochin said blankly, earning a blush from Tomomi.

“And you're not?”

“Maybe?”

“Mouuu”

“You never technically asked me out.” Tomochin reasoned.

“That was your job.” Tomomi pouted.

“What? Why is it my job? You liked me first.” Tomochin frowned.

“So?”

“What do you mean, 'so?' You liked me first so you're supposed to be the one doing the asking.” The older girl flailed. Tomomi still wears an unsatisfied look on her face, which explained to Tomochin that her reason did not go through at all. She closed her eyes and did a mental facepalm, because her friend is being very unreasonable. “What do you want me to do then?”

Tomomi remained silent, refusing to answer the question, causing Tomochin to frown even more.

“Argh! Why are you so hard to please?” Tomochin said exasperated, scratching her eyebrow. The two stood in silence, but it is mainly a signal for Tomochin to say intelligent stuff, whatever that is. “Tomo, look at me.” She said finally, taking hold of her friend's shoulders.

“....”

“I—I---” Tomochin cursed internally again for involuntarily stuttering. “I-- y-you.” Arghhhhhhhhh! She raged inside.

Before Tomochin could finish her incoherent sentence, Tomomi closed the space between the two of them with a sweet glomp, burrowing her face into the crook of Tomochin's neck. “I love you, Tomochin,” Tomomi breathed out hotly. “I love you so much.” The warm breaths sent electricity down the older girl's spine. She squeezed the girl in her arms tighter, if that was possible, and gathered all her strength and courage (to talk properly) and whispered into Tomomi's reddening ears.

“I love you too..”

-----------------------

Hahahahaha :lol:. Oh darn, it ended up as a TomoTomo story. Believe me, I didn't plan on that happening at all, but what can I do.

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2012, 07:53:20 PM »
YAY!!!! Tomotomo!!! <3

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2012, 02:58:32 AM »
I'm glad you updated after so many years, oist! I was waiting for this  :panic:

Well, i'm glad that Haruna and Yuko are finally together, thanks to Miichan for giving Yuko an advice to encourage her to tell the cat how she really feel for her. And wow, you can see how mad Yuko is when the stranger pulled Haruna from her  :shocked watch it people! We got a really bad ass squirrel out here!

LOL So Meetan is the stranger eh? LOL so perverted as usual, harassing some random cute girls she met, lol that made me laughed.  XD

Well it's okay, i love the TomoTomo scene anyway at the last part. Tsundere Tomochin is really hard to please, but in the end, she finally let herself more open to Tomomi, and finally told her that she loves her too. Awwww  :wub: 

I want more~ Please update soon!  :bow:

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2012, 03:25:13 AM »
Awwww glad Yuko and Haruna made up, wonder how things will develop now~?

Also great TomoTomo plugin, there needs to be more of that pairing. :P

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2012, 04:08:05 AM »
:O oh wow you have finally came back and updated!! thanks so much xD
haha i was wondering if this was ever going to get updated :P its great! totally happy that yuko and haruna made up and gets to be all lovey dovey now  :D

lolol meetan will always be meetan xD cant keep her perverted self away from cute girls :P

will be waiting for the next chapter :) keep up the good work!

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Angela Aki - Kokoro no Senshi