JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wassup - Shut Up U

Author Topic: The Suzuki Airi Thread (鈴木愛理)  (Read 207943 times)

Offline Trickfew

• Member+
Re: The Suzuki Airi Thread (鈴木愛理)
« Reply #300 on: January 30, 2011, 03:12:44 AM »
Looks like they ps-ed her teeth in those "we are Buono!" live tour photo booklet...

booklet :

UF pics :

pics shooting...

:smhid
She is really very very pretty, i love her smile

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #301 on: January 31, 2011, 05:02:34 AM »
Airi won three new lifelong fans on this day:

Offline chiuchimu

« Reply #302 on: February 14, 2011, 07:00:06 AM »
H!P should let Airi do a solo album
 :thumbup

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
« Reply #303 on: February 17, 2011, 11:37:32 PM »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #304 on: February 20, 2011, 11:11:32 AM »
Toru Suzuki, Airi's papa, first won a professional golf tournament in 1993, the year before Airi entered the world (assume  Airi chan was singing solo at the moment she hit the tatami mat.... :lol:).
Suzuki papa's last win was in 2009, when he hadn't had a win for a five year period. Appearing at about the 0:22 mark and again at the one minute mark, is a young man who must be Airi's brother.

It was hard to hear the sports commentary, because YouTube poster Barracuda910, doubled up the audio with a sound clip of Airi singing. Or indeed, does the Japanese Golf Tour insist that Airi sing solo anytime her Dad appears on television  :otomerika:????
Just joking...it's great to see Airi's Dad having a great day at work. :yep:

Offline fobmysterio

• Member+
  • 俺が誰だと思ってやがる!
« Reply #305 on: March 02, 2011, 11:40:25 PM »
Some Airi screencap for Kei Tai Kanojyo

The bottom left picture is just pure massive nosebleed....

and then there's the animated GIF... dont judge me.. its hard not to think towards that direction....

« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 01:34:59 AM by fobmysterio »

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #306 on: March 10, 2011, 12:42:37 AM »
Airi! Be careful!

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
« Reply #307 on: March 13, 2011, 06:49:49 PM »
C-ute's Wikipedia page says Airi Suzuki was hurt in the quake. Maybe it's just nasty Wikipedia vandalism, but I'm worried.
 :shocked
Wikipedia is freely editable by anyone, so it very well could be false. However, no C-ute member has blogged or tweeted since the quake.
We'll assume the news is false until we hear otherwise

http://twitter.com/hello_online/status/46991128381227008

Correction: the edit was made from a UK IP address and it mentioned no source. Highly suspicious. Now removed.
http://twitter.com/yeoldewota/status/46998792490336256
Airi wasn't in Japan during the earth quake.C-ute & Buono staff said a few hours ago:"everybody is safe" http://amba.to/fg2qtE
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 08:04:25 PM by nimrod »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline fobmysterio

• Member+
  • 俺が誰だと思ってやがる!
« Reply #308 on: March 13, 2011, 08:40:04 PM »
its ****ing annoying that people are still trolling news to make people even more worried about the current even in Japan.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #309 on: April 12, 2011, 01:29:26 AM »

YAY!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIRI!!!!!

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #310 on: April 12, 2011, 11:33:21 AM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIRI!

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #311 on: April 12, 2011, 04:06:30 PM »
Youtuber thejapanlover made this tribute for Airi 2 years ago-     Suzuki Airi 鈴木愛理, ありがとう。(Samba ver.)

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #312 on: April 12, 2011, 04:21:29 PM »
Airi shares her thoughts on becoming 17 and kirin (hint:  she isn’t talking beer)   :cow:  鈴木愛理 『Birthdayコメント』 
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 04:29:47 PM by muppet »

Offline eruchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #313 on: April 12, 2011, 05:33:55 PM »
Happy birthday Airi!  :tama-lotsaluv:

^lol at her monomane... why would she do a monomane in a birthday message?
oh well... her randomness is one of her charm points  :heart:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #314 on: April 12, 2011, 06:03:21 PM »
Happy Birthday, Airi!
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #315 on: April 13, 2011, 07:01:40 PM »
Along with her birthday... Airi becomes viciously evil!!! XD

credit: AiяiLovεя™ @ H!O

Keitai Kanojo wasn't a bad movie :) She showcased some pretty good acting, I thought. The ending was crazy. XD Though I guess that's what to expect from those movies now. Looking forward to Vampire Stories with Reina!!

Offline ratata

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #316 on: April 13, 2011, 09:20:47 PM »
happy birthday airi ^^

oh i am so want to watch keitai kanojo :/ actually, i don't really putting my hopes up at the movie since japanese movies are almost the same style, just want to see her acting :) but rokun-san said it's a good movie!! all the more reason ^^

Offline nikorai

« Reply #317 on: April 26, 2011, 12:44:38 AM »
Upon looking at C-ute’s official blog it appears that Airi had a great birthday. She celebrated it with her colleagues and Manoeri.

I’ve just received a package with some Haropro staff from Japan. Shopped at amazon.jp.

Here are some scans of my Keitai Kanojo copy (first print).

I enjoyed the movie very much. Airi is great. And despite saying that it was tough for her to ‘act naturally’ (c), Airi is a good actress.

Also I got UTB vol. 202.

This is an absolutely awesome magazine. Airi is there. You might’ve seen the scans. They have been around on the net. However, not all pages are scanned. For example, the magazine features some 20 monochrome pages full of text. There’s an article about Berryz Koubou which I found to be quite interesting.

But this time we’re speaking about Airi however.

The interview translated.

- This is your first photo session in the snow. Was the work more difficult than you thought?
(Airi) It was fun, really. I left footprints and handprints on an untouched snow. I even made 5 mini-snowmen reminding C-ute members by their shape. This is when I really felt how much I love snow!
- But you had to pose bare-legged. And it was freezing!
(Airi) Of course, saying that everything was under control would be a lie. But surprisingly, I was strong enough to bear the cold… When the Suzukis go on a trip all together we usually go to a snowy country. The whole family absolutely loves snow. But none of us can ski. (*laughs*)

(I can suggest a good place where there’s lots of snow. It is where I live! – Nick)

- Being carefree suits your character but still… You start a new school year in April. Now you’re in the 10th form. You’ll turn 17. So, what’s the most enjoyable time for you now?
(Airi) Often I can’t take part in school events. But I have friends who help me. I like school and when I actually go there they comfort me. (*laughs*) So I’m trying to be a diligent student as best I can.
- But today you’re missing school again because you have a photo session. And in-between those photo sessions you’re trying to prepare for exams. Apparently it’s tough to pursue both studies and career.
(Airi) Now my mindset is – “Crack this shell!” So I don’t want to think in stereotypes and restrict myself in any way. The same goes for my career. I’m thinking about different ways I can follow in future. And it can be quite different from what I did so far. Actually, the changes are already seen.
- This spring you’ll have a joint concert with Smileage as well as your own solo tour. You’re also starring in a DVD movie “Girlfriend in your cellphone” where you suddenly got the lead role. Besides, there’s more news that have something to do with you.
(Airi) I didn’t think about working as an actress. And at first I felt really confused. But now I’m very determined to continue onto this path. I want to try myself in different roles. No matter how thick the shell that appears around me is, I want to break it!

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #318 on: April 26, 2011, 01:01:22 AM »
acting or animal impersonator, which career will she follow?

Offline nikorai

« Reply #319 on: April 26, 2011, 01:13:47 AM »
muppet
Thank you for the video. I don't know what to think but it's really cute.

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wassup - Shut Up U