JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chinese Music All-Stars - We Are Ready

Author Topic: "Vampire Ice Princess"/ Should I update? (7/14/14)  (Read 26870 times)

Offline yu14kc48

• 優子さん神推し~(ラブ)
  • Yunaです,Nice to meet you
Re: "Vampire Ice Princess" Chapter 3 [KOJIYUU, extra couples] March 1, 2012
« Reply #40 on: February 29, 2012, 11:40:23 AM »
A band!!!! :leek:
It's cool ~yaaa   :wub:
The 25th single "Give me five" is a band ,too
I love it :banana:

Thanks for your update   WOW!! :luvluv1:
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 11:56:31 AM by yu14kc48 »

Offline Popsicle

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: February 29, 2012, 05:39:14 PM »
Nut uh not long at all  XD
I like it long !!

This is getting better nd better  :shocked
Will yukO bite riku ..
NOO I WANNA READ NEXT ONE SO BADLYY 
UPDATE !! :lol:

Offline smarty0821

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^SayaMilky
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2012, 03:38:55 AM »
WOW!! It gets more and more interesting :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: PLEASE UPDATE !!  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2012, 04:18:40 AM »
I'm here Aoi!!!! Sorry I'm late... didn't know you updated until Haru told me last night  :)

Oh! Mayu is Yuko's brother and HAHAHA I guess new trend for him is to say --> "Tasty" to anyone that confesses keke. Good think Yuko got there in time and grabbed him before he can suck on the girl.... BUT don't Oshiri siblings suppose to have a thing for butts and not necks?
I hope they don't have to move again because of little Mayu =3, but then Yuko did pretty much the same thing on the bus  :) But then according to the story if they move then there won't be any KojiYuu  XD hmm I'm sure if that is really Mayu she would run out screaming when the mouse appears  :lol:

So KojiYuu finally meets in chapter 2 and Yuko is totally out of it while Riku is being so full of himself, if only Yuko was just a tad bit taller she could've gotten him but oh well more for another time, at least she snapped out of it. Maybe Mayu stole her pack of blood because he was too hungry LOL

"Wow! This old lady is sexy, she's totally my type!"

I wonder who said that to Meetan... Yuko's family is starting to become scary with Oshiri Siblings and Meetan  :panic: Just need to add the other harassing members into the family and there we go a perfect family... Hmmm interesting how the family only drinks pig blood but never thought about drinking human blood. Those come packaged to in the blood bank after people donate them and all of them are classified into blood types and tested for any disease too. It's like high class drinks for vampires  :twothumbs

O.O Acchan sleeps in the band club room that looks like an abandon building... why is the guitar out of tune..... BUT YAY Baby Blossom is forming!!!!! Acchan please be more persistent! Don't let Yuko get away! Ohhhh next morning she brought the rest of the girls with her too keke

Riku is digging up info on Yuko YAY!!! So that means he is interested! It's fate they meet again and she can totally smell Riku from a distance now! well not that much of a distances but it still counts.

Please update soon Aoi  :twothumbs :twothumbs
you might need to get Haru to nudge me if I haven't had time to come check, been quite busy recently LOL.

*fades back into the shadows*

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2012, 07:14:50 AM »
this is so interesting  :thumbup

wanting for more RikuYuu  :panic:

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline chuppachup

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2012, 03:31:00 AM »
omg meetan is yuko cousin what a pervert (awesome) vampire family we have....

and yuko play guitar and join a band??

Thanks for update^^
This is getting better and better

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: "Vampire Ice Princess" Chapter 4 [KOJIYUU, extra couples] March 6, 2012
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2012, 12:44:26 AM »
"VAMPIRE ICE PRINCESS"

Chapter 4

'Should i resist it? It might be okay if i get used to it.' She slowly removed her hand on her nose. "I have no idea what you're saying, I-"

"Stay still, i need to ask you something" She was about to get up but a hand stopped her,"Eh? W-What are you doing?"

"Look at me, do you see this haggard face? Do you know who's responsible for this?" The Riku said, pointing his face in front of her.

'Huh?'

"It's because i'm thinking about you all night and couldn't sleep."

She stared at him blankly. "How is that my fault?"

"It's because it's hard to stop thinking about it…about you." He paused. "….you know it was strange, i couldn't stop thinking about it. I keep asking myself why am i like this..why do i keep thinking about the things that happened between us..why do i keep thinking about you? And then i came to the conclusion….." He continued.

'What's he talking about?' She was so confused.

"…I was mad, temporarily. This is what happens when you're in love, right? But it makes no sense. There's no way i'd like a bizarre girl like you."

'Huh?'

"You're good-looking, why do you choose the strangest things to do?" He asked.

She blushed, but that wasn't in her mind right now as she can still smell his sweet blood. 'Ah.. he looks really tasty..What would he taste like…what would the texture be like? Ahh! This is crazy!' She shook her head and quickly covers her nose again.

"Huh?You're acting weird again, you shouldn't do things like this. Don't." He said as he grabbed both of her hands to stop. "Let me ask you one thing….why did you do that to me? Do you like me?"

The girl was taken aback. "Eh? What?"

"I'm asking if you like me."

'What's going on?'

"If you did it because you were head over heels for me, then i could maybe see you as someone normal. I could also see you were being shy and lying about not knowing who i was before. Now, answer me. Am i right?"

"Let go of me." She mumbled.

"Huh?"

"I said let go of these hands first." The guy loosen his grip and let her hands go. "Wait, stay there." The girl started to walk backwards, away from the guy.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He was confused.

"Whew~ Okay talk from over there now."

"What the? but you're too far away! You're even stranger than i thought you were!" He exclaimed.

"I think you misunderstand something. I said i was sorry for…about what happened before, it was just a mistake." She lied, she didn't even remember anything for real.

"A mistake? Just a mistake?"

"Yeah that's all. It's not because i'm interested in you, or in love with you or anything.

"Is.. Is that the truth?"

"Yes, it is."

The guy slowly walk towards her. "You were saying, what you did inside the bus was all a mistake?"

"Bus?"

"You don't really remember? Or you're just some brilliant actress?"

'Brilliant actress?'

"Either way, now you seem to be a girl that just likes to do weird things."

"…………."

"What are you? who are you to make me so confused? Why am i acting like this toward a psycho girl like you?! So frustrating! You have to explain these things in a way so i can accept it and understand it at the same time!"

"Who asked you to understand?"

"What?"

"I never asked you to understand. I have no idea why i have to go these lengths to make you understand. I don't have any intention of trying to look good in front of you so think whatever you want. And i'm not that happy about getting mixed up with you either, so if you just accept that it was a mistake, then ignore this whole incident. I'll be off now, i hope you don't act like you know me from now on." The girl turn around and started to walk away from him. Setting her headphone again to her ears.

'What's that all about?I don't get it, i don't even know him and he's calling me a psycho and all that. What a jerk.' She thought.

The guy turned around, trying to look away from the girl who just made himself a loser. 'She told me to ignore her?Does she think i like her or something? I'm sure there's something wrong with her head. What a crazy girl.'

The girl stopped for a moment. 'But what was that in the bus all about? When was the last time I……' She suddenly remembered something. Her memories brought her back to the time where she accidentally bit someone inside the bus. 'Wait…' She turned around again to look at the guy who is now also walking away from her. '...The guy back then was him…'

'It was all because of him.. I thought he was just one of the many people that have a sweet blood.. His blood smells pretty sweet. But it's better this way, if i just avoid that guy, then there won't be any more trouble. But still, i'm really curious what this guy would taste like….'

--

Oshima Residence….

"It's sunday, shall we take the kids out somewhere?" Mrs. Oshima asked her husband who's playing with their little Mayu on the floor.

"It's kind of chilly outside now, what if Yuko and Mayu catches a cold or something? It's better to just rest up, honey."

"Uhh you're right, kids are weaker against the cold when they're young.." She sighed.

"Speaking of Yuko, where is she? I didn't see her." Mr.Oshima wondered.

Mrs. Oshima looked at him. "Mm~ She's at school."

"Why is she at school on sunday?"

"Oh well, i told her she was getting late to school this morning as a prank and she ran off and went to school. I was thinking i should teach her a lesson sometimes ya know~" Mrs. Oshima chuckled.

"Really?" Both of them suddenly burst in laughter as they find it very hilarious. "It's so funny, honey!"

"CLICK*" A noise was heard when someone turned the doorknob in their entrance door. Revealing the very upset Oshima Yuko. "MOM!!! NOT AGAIN!!!!!"

"Hahaha you idiot!" Both of her parents were laughing at her, making her angry even more. "It's not funny at all! Why are vampires so foolish!!" She shouted.

"POKE*POKE*" Her little brother Mayu poked her on her arms, she turned around to see what's going on. "KYAAA!!" She screamed as she saw her brother putting a mouse on his mouth, "MAYUCHAN! GET RID OF THAT!!!"

'I can't believe this, what kind of family is this……'

---

TO BE CONTINUED…

------

Vampires are so foolish! LOL Yuko's family are trolls !  :lol:

Short update! Thanks for all the comments everyone!

I wanna know what you think of this chapter!  :)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 03:16:37 AM by haruhi16 »

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2012, 12:53:35 AM »
:heart:  it!

Waitin for moar!!  :peace:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2012, 05:29:20 AM »
i love this hilarious riku... how he did that.. say to a stranger girl "tell me why a dream of you so offen.. why i see your face in everywhere ...why.. jaja its like a confession love for me.. if a guy tell me that thing i suposed that he is in love with me.. but yuko well.. she is different

Offline smarty0821

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^SayaMilky
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2012, 09:25:24 AM »
 :hiakhiakhiak: Vampires are so foolish!! especially Yuko!!

I really like when Riku got really confused whether she likes Yuko !!  :luvluv2:

So SWEET!! How a Very Cold Person <specifically to girls> will fall for a Crazy Girl(?!?) ahahha  :luvluv1:

Please UPDATe!! :D

Offline yu14kc48

• 優子さん神推し~(ラブ)
  • Yunaです,Nice to meet you
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2012, 12:36:54 PM »
Wow     I'm glad you updated it ><

haha I think Yuko in this fic is so foolish www

Yeah       I love it (>w<)

Waiting your update yaaaaaa

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2012, 12:41:54 PM »
Hahaha! I like her family ^^
Riku fell for her yay!

Offline chuppachup

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2012, 01:02:53 PM »
Rikunyan.... all the thing you said it sound like a confession to me^^

and i really like yuko family so awesome...

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2012, 07:12:07 PM »
 :mon lmao: :mon lmao: yuko family really funny..
Riku.. pls just confess you like yuko..

Offline Popsicle

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2012, 09:34:44 PM »
Brilliant , want more of this of course  XD
Omg yuko you strange child  :w00t:
Haha i would get so pissed if my parents lied to me like dat  :lol:

Update soon please ~ :yep:

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2012, 01:48:35 PM »
oshima family is awesome  :rofl:

awww, Riku is having a crush on Yuko  :heart:

update soon  :bow:

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2012, 01:37:06 PM »

OMG How did I miss a new update!..... oh wait I know.. AOI!!! Haru is neglecting me! LOL I'm guessing Haru has been busy since she hasn't really been replying my msgs *pouts*

Anyways on to the story:

WOW Riku confronted Yuko

"…I was mad, temporarily. This is what happens when you're in love, right? But it makes no sense. There's no way i'd like a bizarre girl like you."

It's too bad Riku, you have fallen victim to Yuko's beauty spell, and from now on you will be madly in love with her. She already marked you on the bus keke  :twothumbs
Yuko is so funny, trying to keep a distance from Riku making him talk to her in a distances because his blood smells way to good. Must be afraid she would jump him accidentally but then Riku is a bit full of himself, thinking that Yuko is just pretending to not know who he is.  :twothumbs :twothumbs
She didn't remember she nibbled on his neck ROFL, but at least she remember now  :thumbsup

"Oh well, i told her she was getting late to school this morning as a prank and she ran off and went to school. I was thinking i should teach her a lesson sometimes ya know~" Mrs. Oshima chuckled.

"Really?" Both of them suddenly burst in laughter as they find it very hilarious. "It's so funny, honey!"

HAHA Oshima family is so awesome, especially the parents! Tricking their daughter making her run all the way to school on a cold sunday and then laughing their ass off when she gets back.

But Mayu.... it's nice you freak Yuko out but ewwwww don't put those dirty mouse in your mouth!!!! If you want blood just go steal from the blood bank, they have pretty nurses and volunteers there that watches over the blood. Maybe the lab people that test the blood making sure they are clean are pretty girls too!  :wub:

Thanks for the update Aoi! Sorry for the late comment.
I will try to be more on time  XD :twothumbs :twothumbs

*fades back into the shadows*
~imo-k

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: "Vampire Ice Princess" Chapter 5 [KOJIYUU, extra couples] March 9, 2012
« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2012, 03:39:07 PM »
"VAMPIRE ICE PRINCESS"

Chapter 5

- At Meetan's live Cafe -

"I can't believe you're here, Riku! I'm so happy!  Really! Do you want anything before we-"

"No, i don't need anything, just tell me what you wanted to say and i'll leave." Kojima Riku interrupted, not looking at the woman who were excited to see him. "Please tell me right away, i don't wanna waste my time here."

"Oh r-right, well we….we made a band club this year and i was wondering if you want to join?We need a person that could teach the other members with the instruments and stuff." The woman excitedly said.

"Your offer is pretty bad, why should i join in that club?"

"You've always liked to deal with instruments, try doing this again."

He looked away. "No."

"Why?"

"Because i don't want to."

"Don't you like music?"

"I do."

"Then why you don't want to?"

"Well, if i had to pick the top reason why i don't want to join is…..because you told me to."

The woman was surprise of what he just said. "It's because of me, Riku?"

"Hmm." He nodded expressionlessly, didn't care of what the woman just reacted to his answer.

"How long are you going to act like this, Riku? Don't you think it's time for you to stop? I said i was sorry, why are you acting like a child?"

"Is that all you wanted to say? I need to go now." He said, totally ignoring the woman's words.

"I said i'm sorry, when are you going to forgive me?I'll kneel down for you to forgive me!" The woman was about kneel down in front of him but he stopped her. "Are you kidding me? Stop it! I can see you're just acting, all these years you didn't care about me and i totally forgot that i have a mother so forget it.." He stood up from the chair. "…Anyway, i said i'm not interested in your offer so better go find someone else." He started to walk away from the table, leaving the hurt woman behind.

Making his way to the exit door, suddenly a beautiful voice caught his attention, he stopped and turn to look at who is now singing on the stage, where all the lights are all pointed at the singer. "I want to be with you~ because i love you~♫"

There he saw the girl who just made his mind confused for a week. He was a bit surprised but he didn't make any reactions as he just look at her singing, amazed by her beauty and angelic voice.

Smile forming from his lips as he keeps listening to her angelic voice….

-

"That kid is your cousin, right manager Meetan?She sounds really good!" One of the bartender asked her manager who is now drinking a glass of wine.

"I know right? She was wasting all that talent sitting around at home so i begged her to come here and perform."

"Ahh~ it's amazing 'cause she can also play the guitar."

"Yeah but i'm not too happy with it."

"Ehh? why?"

"Because i forced her to perform here, even though she doesn't want to , i know she forced herself to come here just for me. She's a very lonely kid."

"Oh i see~" The bartender nodded.

"SNIFF* SNIFF*" Meetan sniffed as she smells something strange around her. She looked around. 'Where is this delicious scent coming from.' She wondered.

There she saw a guy standing in front of the stage, looking at her cousin who is still singing on the stage. She can see this guy was also amazed by her cousin's hidden talent.

"That guy…"

---

"Whew~" Oshima Yuko sighed as she sat down on a chair in the veranda together with her cousin Meetan.

"Well done, i'm amazed again with your talent. Here, freshly killed warm blood. Try it." Meetan handed a glass with a pig's blood.

"Ah thanks."

"Did something happened?"

"No, nothing, it's fine."

"What is it? Tell me."

She sighed. She know she can't hide anything from her cousin. "I'm just a little frustrated."

"Why?"

"Mom and dad have no intention of staying one place. I'm tired of it."

"There's nothing you can do about it, Yuko. I'm living alone but you guys have many members in your family, so you never know what will happen."

"But i hate it now, i can't help it.  Why do i have to keep living like this…I'm really tired."

But before Meetan could answer her cousin, there were two people came in to see her older cousin. "Wow Meetan, she's cute, who is she?" A man said as she saw Oshima Yuko sitting down on the chair.

"Don't even think about it, she's my cousin."

"Oh, if she's your cousin, she's a vampire as well?"

Oshima Yuko was surprised, how come these people know about them, "Yes she is~" Meetan answered.

"M-Meetan!"

"Huh? Oh ahh..  go ahead first guys, i'll just follow."

"Okay, we'll wait for you!" They waved at them before they went inside the coffee shop.

"Meetan, how come they know about us?"She asked nervously.

"Well, i guess i was just tired acting like a human and saying things i didn't mean all the time,  then i told them what i really am."

"And they're fine with it? Knowing that they have a vampire friend?"

"Well, at first, they were taken aback, but i'm glad they accept me as me and they continued staying by my side. I was really glad. So you, Oshima Yuko, instead of moping around alone, make some friends for yourself, friends that will definitely understand you."

She shook her head. "N-No i'm fine with it."

She looked down.

'It's a lie. I'm sure they hate you secretly.'

--

The next day, lunch break…

Oshima Yuko was looking down to her lunch box, she was hesitating if she have to act like eating the food in front of everybody again. 'Maybe, i should drink the blood juice now, i don't have to eat this human food again.'

She went out from their room, heading to the toilet where she usually drinks blood secretly, but two female students caught her attention as they both walking towards her direction. 'Atsuko, Mariko..'

"Ah!! Yuko!" The two were both surprised as they both saw the girl that they were talking about earlier before their lunch break.

"A-Are you done taking your lunch, Y-Yuko?" Atsuko maeda asked, obviously acting nervous in front of her. 'What's going on?'

"Yeah i was about to... what's that?" She asked, as she notice the girls were carrying some papers on their hands.

"A-Ah n-nothing! Were just having a….i mean we're still filling up the members that wanted to join in our club with these flyers."

"Ah, do……do you want me to help y-"

"NO!!" She was suddenly cut by Atsuko, "Just stay there! We'll do this work by ourselves! Don't worry! See you later Yuko!" The two waved at her and hurriedly run away from the girl who is now left confused.

'What are those two up to?'

--

After taking up her food for today, she went outside to drink some water in the drinking water fountain outside the building. 'Ahh~ I'm now full~'

Heading back to the building where her room is, she stopped at the middle of the boys looking at her curiously, whispering something about her. "There she is, Oshima Yuko."

'Huh?'

"Wow she must also know how to play guitar, that's interesting."

"Ohh! Maybe i'll join as well?" The boys continued whispering about her, she was wondering why they're talking about her right now. 'What are they talking about?'

She continued walking, planning to just ignore them and leave. She stopped walking as a piece of flyer landed on the ground in front of her, she was curious and quickly picked it up. There she saw her picture inviting all the students in their school to join the band club and she will be the private tutor for the all members that will join. Reading all the information that has been written on the flyer, she was surprised and embarrassed at the same time. Now she knows who made this stuff as she remember those two girls carrying the same flyers earlier inside the building.

She was shaking, feeling really embarrassed and mad at the same time. 'T….Those girls, really!'

--

"Hey Acchan, will Oshima Yuko be really giving a private lesson?" The guy asked excitedly as he still keeps looking at Yuko's picture in the flyer.

"Yes, of course! We're going to have a meet-up later so……" She wasn't able to finish what she's going to say as she saw the girl standing behind the guy, looking so mad and her black aura around her is also visible.

"Hey you guys!" The girl called, looking frustrated.

"Oh no!" Acchan gasped, she can see the girl is really mad right now of what they've done using her name just to have a lot of members on their club.

Acchan grabbed Mariko's hand, "Mariko, we're caught! Run for it!"

The two dashed somewhere they could hide themselves from the girl who is now like a beast, wanting to haunt them both down.

'I WON'T LET YOU GO!!'

--

Riku was heading to their room after a short lunch break, "Kyaaaaa!! Move move! MOVE AWAY!" He looked up and saw the two girls running away from someone.

He stepped aside, "Geez, what's the rush?"

"You two! Stop right there!!" He heard someone shouted after the two, he turn to check who it was. There she saw Oshima Yuko, looking so upset. She was carrying a trash bin, ready to throw at someone. "I said wait!!"

"Just wait until i get a hold of you two!!" He was surprised of this girl's side, he never seen this girl getting so mad before. 'What is her problem?'

He looked down when the flyer landed on his feet, 'What's this?' , he picked it up and read. 'Oshima Yuko, band club?'

--

At the Gymnasium…

The two girls panted as they finally found the place to hide, "She won't find us here, right?"

"I told you she'd get mad at us." The short brown haired girl said as she wipe her sweat on her head.

"Well, there's nothing we can do about it now, let's apologize when she calms down a bit." She paused. "….but isn't Oshima Yuko really scary when she's mad?"

"I know, i was really surprised."

But before the two could talk more, Oshima Yuko was already standing behind them, "Found you." She said calmly.

The two was surprised. "Ehhh!!" They gasped.

"Woah! Amazing! How'd you find us?! Do you have a super powers to locate all the people you want to find?!"

"It's because i can smell your……i mean No! that's not important here now! What's with those flyers? Why did you make those things on your own without saying anything to me first?!"

"Well, listen Yuko, we were kind of in a hurry and y-you're kinda popular here in school so we thought…..you know, we could get more members." Acchan explained.

"You said it was a trial membership, right? If you guys are going to be like this, i'm quitting. I won't join."

"Woah woah calm down a bit, do you know how many freshman guys decided to join after hearing you were a member? What are you going to do about those guys? Are you going to make us liars?"

"You are liars.." She answered sternly.

"Come on, enough with that, i was just proud to have you on the band club and all! And aren't you happy that many people liked you? This is unbelievable!" Acchan said excitedly, smiling at her.

'What are they talking about…..'

"Come on! Sorry of what've done! We'll never do it again!" Acchan begged, holding Yuko's hand.

"Yeah Yuko, don't be a heartless!"

'Heartless?'

She looked away from the two, "Whatever, if you do something like that again, i'll quit for real."

"Yay! So you're not mad at us anymore?"

Before Yuko could answer her question, the school bell suddenly rings. "RIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNGGGGG~"

"Yay, Yuko! Let's go!"

"Where?"

Acchan and Mariko grabbed Yuko's both hands. "What do you mean where? it's time for after-school activities! Let's run!" They smiled at her as they drag the girl with them, heading to their respective clubs.

--

"Wow look at that!" Acchan and Mariko, including Yuko were surprised seeing a lot of boys getting inside the band club house.

"Look Mariko! I told you so!"

"Well done, Acchan!" The two gave a high five with each other. "I'm sure Mrs. Masukawa will be really happy!"

"Yeah, so let's introduce ourselves to them now!"

"Yeah, let's go!"

'Am i doing the right thing?' She sighed.

"Hello! Good afternoon everyone! Welcome to the Band Club! But before anything else, let me introduce ourselves first. My name is Atsuko Maeda, i'm the president and this is my best friend Shinoda Mariko, the vice president, and the new girl in the house! our very own sweet girl, Oshima Yuko!" Acchan introduced themselves pleasantly.

The three of them bowed in front of the new comers in the club. "So would you introduce yourselves first before we discuss further about this band club? We want to know your names!" Acchan said and smiled.

There were three guys who stepped forward first, ready to introduce themselves to them. "Oh hi, i'm Minegeshi Kuu. Sophomore student."

"I'm Takahashi Kai, i'm also a sophomore student. Nice to meet you all."

"Miyazawa Sae! At your service!" The three boys bowed.

"We're glad to meet you all boys, now before we-"

"Hey wait." They were cut off by someone who just stepped inside the club. Looking cool and calm. "I wanna join this club."

They were all taken aback and surprised after seeing this guy who have just enter their very own club.

"Ehh?! R-RIKU?!"

'It's him….why is he…. What is he doing here?'

TO BE CONTINUED.......

---

Yes, an UPDATE!! My cousin told me to update 'cause she's waiting for the next chapter so badly! lol

Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think about this chapter! THANK YOU  :)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 03:26:07 AM by haruhi16 »

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2012, 03:50:12 PM »
 :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Yuko running after those two with a trash can must be a fun view  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2012, 03:58:17 PM »
YAY Aoi! you updated!  :wub: I updated my fic earlier too keke, Gotta thank Haru for making you update then kekekeke  :twothumbs

*Saving spot for commenting*

At the start I almost though Meetan was Riku's mom because the location was Meetan's cafe but after a few few lines down it appears not LOL
HAHA Riku is totally  :wub: Yuko, can't even take his eyes off of her anymore, thank god Meetan decided to drag Yuko out of the house keke.
Yuko need to learn from Meetan and just be more free, she should just stay with Meetan. I'm sure with Meetan around her influence will turn Yuko wild...

I LOL so hard when Yuko chased after Acchan and Mariko but not because Yuko is chasing them with a trash can but I'm imagining the usually calm and cool Mariko-sama running around from a beast. KEKE really don't see that much.

Sooo band club will have Sae, Kai, Kuu and Riku!!! then that means there must be Yuki, Acchan, Mariko and Yuko!!!!!!!  :wub: Perfect pairing, I hope they actually practice band instead of..............

THanks for the update Aoi!!  :twothumbs :twothumbs  :bow: :bow:

Time to disappear again *fades into the shadows*

~imo-k
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 12:57:47 AM by immortal_K »

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chinese Music All-Stars - We Are Ready