JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - Pretty girl

Author Topic: Morning Musume - 11th generation auditions announced  (Read 24629 times)

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
Morning Musume - 11th generation auditions announced
« on: May 18, 2012, 01:39:51 PM »
wtf?!

Morning Musume will be holding their 11th generation auditions. http://t.co/Aem2GDg0 Application deadline is June 25

via H!O twitter

りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: Morning Musume - 11th generation auditions announced
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 02:47:23 PM »
My feelings are that... I was expecting it, but not this soon. :lol: WHAT! I was thinking maybe early next year...

I don't really have the feeling that current MM is lacking something because 9th and 10th gen have been so good?... So I have no idea what to expect from an 11th gen. I guess we'll see...
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2012, 04:39:18 PM »

Offline MaxMcKay

• Chaotic Neutral
  • Member+
  • Offence is taken, not given
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2012, 05:08:07 PM »
Open audition again?

I bet Tsunku gonna choose  :thumbdown: vocals again
Vocals so  :thumbdown: it makes Iikubo sound like Maon Kurosaki

Why can't UF limit auditions to Eggs that have trained in the H!P Egg program for minimum a year?
That'll give a higher chance of quality Musumes

That way we can have a 2-3 nin 11th gen: Karin & the next best Egg(s)  :D

Morning Musume died on December 15 2010 RIP ● S/mileage died on August 27 2011 RIP

Offline elgie

• Yossi's worth a good jerk
  • Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2012, 08:37:14 PM »
Open audition again?

I bet Tsunku gonna choose  :thumbdown: vocals again
Vocals so  :thumbdown: it makes Iikubo sound like Maon Kurosaki

Why can't UF limit auditions to Eggs that have trained in the H!P Egg program for minimum a year?
That'll give a higher chance of quality Musumes

That way we can have a 2-3 nin 11th gen: Karin & the next best Egg(s)  :D

On the bright side, Open audition means that can apply. That child's so sweet and talented  :wub:

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline Meania

• shooting for the stars~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2012, 09:22:52 PM »
Yay!! I hope for a fairly small 11th gen- maybe 2 or 3 girls! I was feeling like MM could do with another couple of girls now that Risa and Aika are leaving... not that they're incomplete, but welcoming new girls might help throw them into a new era of MM~

And OMG :heart: if google translate is right- the minimum age of application is 10! Cuca can audition!!~ :lol:
I hope she does... and I really hope she can make it in! I've always felt like Tsunku MUST of come across her and know she plans to audition someday. I mean- why wouldn't you pick a girl who has pretty good control of her voice (whilst dancing too! D: ) and already has good knowledge of a lot of the dance routines from over the years?? (not to mention she already has fans and she hasn't even auditioned yet XD )

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2012, 10:41:40 PM »
After seeing this, Kurumin is my new want-to-debut Egg :lol:

PFFFFF I HAVE NO IDEA HOW SHE SINGS AND I DON'T CARE.

I'm a pessimist, I had to lose hope on Akari joining MM so I've kind of lost hope on Karin joining MM, too. 9th gen, S/mileage, 10th gen auditions all came and went and no sign of her debuting. I'd love to be proven wrong, but I think she's in the outs. -> cue "wah wah" sound :(

All the "new blood" (non-Eggs) that they've brought along recently - Riho, Eripon, Zukki, Harunan, Ayumi, Masakiss, Meimei, Kananan - I've been very pleased with, so sure. Bring on the new blood. Show me what you've got. :D
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2012, 05:40:25 AM »
I love auditions and all, but I don't want any more graduation announcements this year or the next. It's too much.

And Sayu and Reina shouldn't be made to graduate until they're 30.

Just put Karin in already! Momusu 11th gen + solo career would be ideal. Mobekimasuka!  :D

Offline ShiroiChanUK

• Member+
  • IshiYoshi Is <3
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2012, 06:47:13 AM »
I wasn't really surprised at the announcement because I've been asking myself "when are the new auditions being announced" for a while :) I know some of the newer fans might not be used to these frequent changes this is how it is :)
From the title of the auditions it seems that Tsunku is mostly looking for talent. I'm not saying that the 9th and 10th aren't talented but I'm not saying their the most talented either. I'm expecting about 3 girls to join the group.
What? Really? Cuca-chan is finally old enough to audition? Yaaaaaaaaaaay! :w00t: I really hope that when she does audition Tsunku will pick her otherwise he's going to have a lot of angry fans on his case.
Also, :w00t: my first post on jphip!

Avatar and Signature made by S-N-I-P-E-R from Hello!Online
YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/ShiroiChansCovers
Twitter https://twitter.com/ShiroiChanUK

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2012, 07:30:16 AM »
Cuca can't audition, she missed the cut off date

Offline ShiroiChanUK

• Member+
  • IshiYoshi Is <3
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2012, 08:24:17 AM »
The deadline is the 25 right? :?

Avatar and Signature made by S-N-I-P-E-R from Hello!Online
YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/ShiroiChansCovers
Twitter https://twitter.com/ShiroiChanUK

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2012, 08:29:26 AM »
A wild Meania appears! :lol:

Damn...I still barely know 10th gen and already they're throwing another audition at us!

That lower age limit still makes me uncomfortable, as much as I've defended the young ages of new members before as having precedent since the beginning. I suppose there's still a chance of Tsunku picking out another Iikubo, someone towards the higher end of the age limit...the current lineup is still mostly new girls with only two veterans left, so it would be nice to keep things balanced.

I'm not expecting Karin to be a factor here--she actually might be better off going solo--so until the auditions are well underway I really won't have a dog in this fight yet. But if there's anyone I have in mind that I want to see audition just for kicks, it's Rimu Yamada. Don't recognize the name? Here's a hint: she would be an actual second generation member of Momusu if she won. ;)
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline elgie

• Yossi's worth a good jerk
  • Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2012, 08:14:39 PM »
Shit. I supposed it would be so since the audition rules stated that 4th graders are out of the age limit, but Cuca just confirmed that she can't audition because she was born in 28th april while the age limit starts at 1st april.

This is one of those times where we should scream:

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline Rina the Robot

• ☠☠☠
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2012, 05:16:43 AM »
How many times is this kid going to miss out on H!P auditions because of her age? What a tough break  :lol:

I'm trying not to get too excited about the prospect of more Eggs joining but it's pretty hard. I agree with what Shirenu said, I really like the new "outsider" girls that have joined H!P recently so I can't say I'm worried either way but come on Tsunku, give me Karin already.
rina ♥ mini

Offline Heika88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 君だよ!!
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2012, 06:34:37 PM »
I want a fresh generation with alot of young member (same age than Kuduu^^°)
Does any body know about Kuka, she's a little japanese girl who perform H!P dance on youtube..she's great and have the age for participate to the audition since this year...I want her for the 11th gén of Momusu .. (my little dream^^)
Anyway I hope that Tsunku will do the good choice! More of Haruka style please :bow:

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2012, 02:21:50 AM »
How many times is this kid going to miss out on H!P auditions because of her age? What a tough break  :lol:

I'm trying not to get too excited about the prospect of more Eggs joining but it's pretty hard. I agree with what Shirenu said, I really like the new "outsider" girls that have joined H!P recently so I can't say I'm worried either way but come on Tsunku, give me Karin already.

Ugh yes Karin plz.
Also I miss like REALLY HUGE Morning Musume, so I wouldn't be sad if he added like four girls. ....:D

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2012, 04:25:55 AM »
I wonder how many girls are gonna get in this time XD

I like Karin. She's good and she's improved a lot since she joined. But I don't think she will ever get into Morning Musume, or any of the other major H!P group. She could've gotten a free pass for 9th and 10th gen but obviously, the agency has other plans for her. They've been keeping her active in other stuff to help her build experience. I'd rather see Karin debut someday by leading her own group, but if Suugaku Joshi Gakuen was any kind foreshadowing, she'd probably follow the footsteps of Manoeri as a soloist which is also fine.

I wonder if Ricchan will apply. She's the oldest trainee based on tenure and both of her genmates are in major groups already.

Time for a Dawa conspiracy

« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 07:14:12 AM by wordsworth »

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2012, 06:54:00 AM »
I'm actually really excited for 11th gen. I think all these back to back auditions have worn off the shock and my only reaction is just: bring it on. :lol:

If the audition title is any indication, I think Tsunku is really looking for a strong singer. He managed to get a dance powerhouse in each gen for the last two, but in terms of singing ability all of them are average at best. I mean, I love the new kids, but only Fukuchan and Kuduu came in with slightly above average vocals among their gen-mates, and while I love Riho to bits and she is improving at a stunning rate, she still needs time to fill that gap left behind by first Ai's departure and then Gaki's. I like Reina but her singing can't carry a whole group, and Sayu isn't even in this equation, awesome as she is otherwise.

I would say they need another powerful singer to carry the range that the current members can't fill. I think Tsunku definitely trolled himself with the stable lineup those years too, all the recent songs tend to be more demanding, with the exceptions of the really recent ones. I hope we get interesting fresh blood this time round too! Auditions are exciting. XD

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2012, 06:00:06 PM »

riho's reaction

Offline shirenuファクトリー