JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mirror - Pass the Town, and to the C

Author Topic: Island Loving Chapter 7 YoMako 7/16  (Read 7266 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Island Loving Chapter 7 YoMako 7/16
« on: June 19, 2012, 06:58:54 AM »
I took on a request because I believe it wasn't used enough and to see if I can work around this pairing.

Comedic and warm-hearted adventure between two women

Chapter 1

The smell of smoke rose to the air after the plane plunged down onto the sand.  She looked up at the glaring sun and turned over feeling the sand run between her fingers.  She looked around at the wreckage and feared the worst.  She moved a piece of shrapnel to get inside the airplane and saw the bodies mutilated from the crash landing especially her current girlfriend.

Without any words, she began to cry as she lost her only love of her life.  With her face diminished, she couldn't imagine her beauty anywhere else.  She collapsed in the sand facing the ocean and yelled out her frustrations.

After a few minutes of yelling, her voice became strained and decided to find shelter.  She looked behind her to find a forest with a mysterious aura.  The forest was overgrown with vines and filled with lush trees.  The smell of fresh rain blocked out the odor from the crash site as she headed deeper.

She was not aware of the danger until she tripped and faced a snake with its fangs exposed ready to attack.  She closed her eyes and then a hissing sound came to her ears as she ready to take the vicious bite only to open her eyes to the snake stabbed through its head.  She looked up to find a person dressed in cloths with the spear in its hand with the head of the snake pierced through.

"Dangerous snake."  It mumbled as the tone sounded as a woman.

"Thank you."  She bowed to her as the woman kneels down to her level.

"What is your name?"  The clothed lady asked as she helped brush off the leaves and dirt.

"Oagwa Makoto.  You can call me Mako-chan. How about you?"

"Yossie."  Makoto looked at her and noticed she looked Japanese from her appearance and her speech was close to Japanese.

"Okay.  Can you help me get off the island?"  Yossie shook her head.

"Other lands are too far for a trip.  You have to stay here for a while before we build a raft."  She nodded as she followed Yossie but the woman grew suspicious of the outsider.

Ogawa felt Yossie wasn't going to trust her if she was going to wait for the raft so she picked up small sticks along the way until Yossie stopped and turned around to see the bunch of sticks under her right arm.

"What are you going to do with the branches?"

"Don't you need fire wood?"  Yossie grabbed the branches and threw them onto the ground and stomped on them before letting Ogawa pick it up.

She gave her confused look before Yossie moved deeper into the forest.  Ogawa hurriedly picked up the pieces of muddy wood and followed her until Yossie paused again, this time she angrily stared at her.

"I would warn you that you may put yourself in danger."

"Where am I supposed to go?"  She asked Yossie as she looked at the trees above.

"Stay at the beach.  You can at least have someone get you while you are out in the open."  Yossie walked a few steps before Ogawa ran up to her.

"I don't want to be alone."  Her arms, warm with sweat, wrapped around her body as she tried to wiggle out of it but she wouldn't give in.

"I will... let you stay with me tonight and I shall teach you the wilderness."  Yossie warned as Ogawa trailed behind her until they arrived at a hut where Yossie went inside to pray as Makoto stayed outside putting her hands together in prayer.

She finally led Makoto to a big hut with leaves thatched overhead.  She stood outside in the doorway as Yossie moved some stuff from the floor before letting her inside the house.  The interior was huge as it covered a hundred square feet but it was surrounded by items made for her survival.  Since it was dim, she decided to lay on her back for a nap but Yossie forced her to sit up.

"First, you need to learn how to hunt out here.  There are many pigs in this area so I have a spear so you can kill them."  She handed over the weapon and threw her out of the house.

"How am I supposed to kill the pig?"  Makoto asked as she held it overhead keeping her eyes on the brush around her.

"Aim for the head."  She instructed as a wild pig came out of the brush and Yossie threw a bag in front of it.

Makoto lifted it up high and came down right between the shoulder blades.  The pig let out a cry as it ran into the forest with the spear sticking straight out.  Yossie chased after the pig until a loud cry echoed throughout the forest and she came back with the dead animal hanging over her back with blood still dripping from its body.

"Help me drain it out."  Yossie pointed toward the knife outside of the hut and Ogawa quickly retrieved it for the woman.

The blood gushed out quickly as Yossie sliced through the meat to get to the innards.  Mako-chan held her breath as the smell was becoming rancid by the second as she grabbed a pail to put the organs into and carefully carved the meat and separated by cuts.  Yossie laid out the cuts by choice, best to the worst, from left to right.  She wiped the sweat away from her brow and carried the bigger pieces in as Mako-chan took the smaller cuts into a makeshift refrigerator in the ground.

"The water from the ocean can keep it cool as long as it is in the shade."  She instructed as Yossie gave her two leaf-wrapped packages for her journey to the beach.

Mako-chan stood there wondering what she was going to do with the organs as they started to attract flies.  Yossie chased Mako-chan out of the hut and headed home as the sun was slowly setting.  She managed to get to the beach right before the sun was ready to set and dug a quick hole to cover the meat.  She walked over to the wreckage for any supplies that were savaged and managed to get a few good-quality blankets.

She placed one over the hole so she could sit on it as the other was to keep her warm from the cold.  Mako-chan was impressed by the woman with her skills and how she dismantled the pig impressed her.  However, the deep concern was obvious that she looked Japanese and if she crashed near Japan, there would be a chance to get rescued.

The sunset was a wonderful sight as she spent her first hours alone on an island with a prepared woman.  However, the dark presented its challenges with the noise and the fear of predators.  The gentle waves cancelled out most of the sound from the forest but the lurking of nocturnal animals was becoming her biggest concern.

"What else could there be?"  She spoke to the sky and a howl boomed through the forest startling her.

Mako-chan knew that she had to learn a few more tricks before she could live on her own but to access Yossie everyday would be a hassle and she started to mentally list down particular things she needed to learn.

"Make a fire."

"Shielding predators."

"Fishing."

She hoped the morning would come soon enough to ask the questions and then she heard a ruffle in the brush and a bright light was coming out of the forest.  Mako-chan tracked the light and eventually got out to the beach as it was coming towards her direction.  Then, it stopped by the airplane as it rummaged through there before heading her way again and within a few minutes, it was a couple yards away from her.

"Where are you?"  It whispered as Mako-chan recognized the voice but was afraid to reply and decided to shine a piece of metal towards the moon.

"Why are you blinding me?"  Yossie put the fire near her face as she recognized her.

"I wasn't sure if it was you."  She grinned as she threw thumbs up.

"Good job.  I never expected you to have fast thinking."  She complimented her as she placed the torch next to her.

"Why are you out here?"

"I never slept outside before so I wanted to try it and since you needed company I decided to join you."  She sprawled out on the sand and closed her eyes as Mako-chan watched her until she managed to get shut eye.  The next morning she awoke to Yossie casting a line into the ocean.

I hope she teaches me too
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 10:54:58 AM by kurosawa87 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
Re: Island Loving Chapter 1 YoMako
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 09:30:37 AM »
 A YoMako pairing?  :shocked ! Interesting....  :twothumbs !

Offline Atreyuxex

• Makoto,Rika&Rainie my chica's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lady loves <3
Re: Island Loving Chapter 1 YoMako
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 07:54:43 AM »
*sqeals like a lil piggy* This was really good! Man, I wanted to know more of what was going to happen. You should continue with some naughtyness added lol :twisted:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Island Loving Chapter 2 YoMako 6/22
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 06:39:22 PM »
@Maike rare isn't it?

@Atreyuxex we'll see if it ever ventures there, might be out of frustration when time comes :nervous

Chapter 2

Her bare back was of golden brown as Ogawa admired her swinging of the pole and witnessing the bait fly out 200 feet out into the clear sea.  Yossie stuck the pole into the sand and waited for the line to pull as she turned to see Ogawa staring blankly at her.

"Oi, come out here and fish with me."  Yossie waved her over to come to the shoreline.

Mako-chan jogged over and took a seat right of her as she stared at the casted line.  Couple minutes later, she was concentrating on her shaped arms as she posted them onto the sand waiting for a bite.  Then, as she looked towards her right the line went crazy and Yossie took control of the pole as Ogawa watched in awe.  She started to spin the reel as fast as she could with pauses after five full turns as the fish came right towards them.

"Catch it when it comes our way."  Yossie instructed her while the line was twenty feet out and closing in.

Mako-chan was prepared for the fish as she faced the ocean and Yossie swung the pole towards her not noticing her face was at the height of the fish and slapped her across the face.  Yossie managed to catch it as it was coming towards her and held it up as she looked at Ogawa.

"Did I catch the fish?"  She said while the stars were still visible in her eyes.

"I got it.  Let's go back to cook it for lunch."  Yossie lifted her off the sand and took her to the shade below the trees as she went back into the forest.

Her head was still stunned from the fish but she managed to wobble into Yossie's area as she was throwing sticks into the fire and walked back into the hut to put a shirt on hiding her tanned skin.  Ogawa took a seat away from the sun and closed her eyes for bit trying to eliminate the headache.  A few minutes later, she found the contents of her stomach exiting her mouth as Yossie placed the fish on a grill.

Yossie watched from the fire Ogawa struggling to keep herself upright as she was near stumbling at certain points before arriving at the hut with a smile on her face.  She held her head, shielding the sun from her eyes, while Yossie dug through her items for headaches.

She got her a towel and ran to the water source to keep it moistened and placed it on top of her head as Ogawa went slowly into a nap.  Yossie turned the fish over after seeing the charred skin burnt enough to be considered cooked and edible.  However, she was gaining questions in her mind about the girl.  She fought it off until she saw her turn over in bed and smiled as she was starting to sleep comfortably.

Where did she come from?

Why is there a plane here?

Why is she here?

She kept repeating the questions to herself as the fish started to char nicely.  It was weird for her to be thinking about that and it reminded how she was left here.

==================

Years ago, she had taken a plane ride alone to Australia to take part in a marathon, when the plane experience engine trouble and in an instant it took a nose dive into the forest.  She rolled out of the plane after the crash and saw no other survivors.  She began to weep as she ventured through the dark wooded area until she found a piece of flat land ready to be used as a collection of sticks and leaves.  Yossie used whatever was there to make the first sleeping place, hoping there would have a search party.

One day would pass and no planes passed by

Two days would pass with no plane.

A week after the accident, a plane had flown over the island but Yossie saw slow to gain its attention and decided to make a hut for her survival.  She slowly learned the flora of the forest and eventually the island itself.  She estimated the size at sixty meters from the middle to the beaches around her.  Her first attempt was horrible as the winds swirled and caused it to crash many times until she dug up an adhesive to keep the structure up for the winds.

The first hut was good enough for a year but eventually it crumbled from the abuse of the weather and decided make a stronger one with the materials scattered across the island.  Many of the stronger materials were from the plane and made a strong foundation as all the metal supported the walls as she built the outside with wood pieces.  However, the rust was obviously eating the walls and tore it down after a few months of living.

This hut was made of two trees and the use of a homemade saw.  It was structurally great with the log holding the thatched roof.  The increased space made the hut homier than the other two thus making hidden compartments to keep her safe from any animals that would come her way.

Despite the protection, she had to test out skills for hunting because she was hungry for meat and the small berries were not enough to carry on with her energy.  She only made a spear for that purpose and had to use it on a fast deer as it glanced over for a few seconds before it strolled away.  Yossie held it up high and threw as far as she could forward knocking the deer off its feet before it recovered and into the deep forest.

Upon inspection, her spear did little damage and scrounged around for other materials and desperately shaped it into a sharp point.  After a few tests on trees, Yossie walked into the forest and approached a wild pig.  She kept her concentration on the pig as it stared at her hiding the spear behind her back.  She was afraid of it charging and lifted the spear up to an easy kill between the eyes.

She sloppily dismantled the pig and left it out after the exhaustion of doing it all at one time.  Yossie quickly learned that the meat wasn't going to be preserved on its own and lost half of it within a week.  Fortunately, she got another pig and did it correctly with her new created cooler by her side preserving it a little while longer.

That was three years ago and now a student for her teachings.
 ==============

Yossie took the fish off the grill onto a giant leaf to cool off as she checked behind her to see if she was still sleeping and walked away from the camp.  She headed to the beach where Mako-chan was staying and down the coastline, there was a plane with the wings torn off.  Yossie figured that it was a plane crash that brought her here and she looked towards the ocean with a pain in her heart.

It is happening again.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 11:22:06 PM »
are you going to add some characters here?haha.

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2012, 11:26:22 PM »
are you going to add some characters here?haha.

I would if they weren't stuck on an island :lol: :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2012, 02:58:40 AM »
 eh?you mean the characters here are just YoMako feat. wiLd animals and fish?hehe but yeah i like this.. hmm hmm! reaLLy.!

Offline Atreyuxex

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lady loves <3
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2012, 04:32:52 AM »
Ehehehehe, I'm squealing still. This story is getting so good!

kurosawa87 -  please add raunchyness when you feel the time is right =P. It doesn't have to be so naughty, that it goes into the perv section lol but omg, I'm all wiggly waiting for what happens next. :grin:

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2012, 04:57:24 AM »
ahhh...it's so good..the story only has 2 character,but you can make it so interesting.
can't wait for the next update..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2012, 09:00:23 AM »
eh?you mean the characters here are just YoMako feat. wiLd animals and fish?hehe but yeah i like this.. hmm hmm! reaLLy.!

I was intending to add others but it will be later on when they are not on the island XD

@Atreyuex: The first sentence of this past chapter wasn't enough I guess, but you know it moves along, although IDK how long until I get them into a personal/sensual relationship

@yukofan: welcome, I will add however who I might add will be worked out later on
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2012, 09:21:24 AM »
 kameshige please add them!!! :) hehe just kidding but im hoping! :) luvlots!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2012, 09:23:43 AM »
kameshige please add them!!! :) hehe just kidding but im hoping! :) luvlots!

could be possible but I might have an idea to have them in one-shots or a future fic  :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Atreyuxex

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lady loves <3
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2012, 09:24:47 AM »
I shall be waiting, kurosawa87  :grin:

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2012, 10:06:03 AM »
 oh reaLLy?! thank you very much!! and yeah :) maikea will be waiting for your next update and to your future fics!! ^___^

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Island Loving Chapter 3 YoMako 6/25
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2012, 07:22:56 AM »
Well the next chapter

Chapter 3

Ogawa woke up from her nap seeing two bowls of fish in front of her.  She wondered where Yossie had gone off and waited patiently for her return.  Mako-chan scanned around the area thinking of the direction she would go off to but the fish was gaining her attention.  She took a flake of the fish and stuck between her cheek and teeth, trying to suck out the juices before chewing it.

A few hours passed by and the sun was heading towards the west as she began to wonder if she went out hunting.  She decided to rid of her top undergarment to get her body to cool down a bit.  With only her shirt on, Mako-chan headed toward the wreckage and took a few steps before feeling a presence behind her.

“Why do I feel someone is behind me?”

“Do you think you were the only one on the island?”  Mako-chan turned and noticed no one behind her.

She felt her shirt being tugged downwards to a shorter blonde woman.  She released the shirt as she got her attention and took a few steps back.

“I thought everyone died on the plane.”  Her eyes rolled upwards and shook her head.

“You were out cold and I left the area to find a place to stay.  My hut is on the other side of the island.”  She pointed away from the crash site.

Mako-chan figured that she didn’t know about Yossie, so it would be easier to get her.  However, she was mistaken as she headed into the hut to grab a spear.  She waved goodbye as she left with the weapon and turned around to find Yossie with a bunch of fishes on the line.  Mako-chan grabbed the bunch and led her back to the hut as she pondered if she should ask the question.

Yossie quickly went in and out of the hut as she shook her head.

“Did someone come in here?”  She nodded.

“What does she look like?”  Mako-chan explained the woman in detail and it intrigued her that someone so short was able to survive.

“I’ll show you how to cook it.”  Yossie laid out two of the bunch onto the grill.

After Yossie had gone through her instructions, Mako-chan bit off the freshly grilled fish, and waved at it to cool down as she chewed on it.  It was moist and definitely something that she wouldn’t mind eating on a daily basis but in the back of her mind, she had wondered about the short person across the island.

She had thought that giving her a visit would give her insight to the person but she would wonder what else could be lurking out there.  Mako-chan was still not wilderness ready despite her own mentality telling her to try but throughout her thoughts, she had Yossie on her mind.  Her heart started going crazy just thinking about her that she didn’t realize she had come face to face with her.

“Are you okay?”

“Yes, I’m fine.”  She said panicking.

“Are you planning to hunt tomorrow?”  Yossie asked as she looked at her collection of dwindling spears.

“I don’t know yet, but if I need anything I will ask you.”  Mako-chan looked at the marvelous color of the fire as it sparkled with red, yellow, and orange hues to the night sky.

“Well… you can help yourself.”  Yossie stuttered as she turned back to the entrance.

She was in disbelief that she stuttered in front of her.  She was holding herself up to the challenge of being alone but the woman had given her a chance to communicate.  It was high school again in her mind and heart as she remembered her happy-go-lucky days.  It was carefree but the fact was the rumors of her being a boy hurt her.  She was a woman everyplace but showing it was difficult to accept.

Mako-chan looked back in the hut as Yossie was in deep thinking as she started to mumble to herself.  She headed back into the hut and took a mat from the side and laid it out on the ground.  She posed onto the floor as she began to wonder what was happening in her mind before falling asleep.

Yossie looked down at the sleeping woman as she finished her talk to herself and began to get ready for bed but the sound of thunder from the west indicated a bad storm.  She blew out the fire and blocked the entrance with a cloth and a bag filled with sand.  She sat down next to her hearing the rain hitting the roof as she wavered back and forth in her exhaustion.

Seconds later, her head was on something soft and closed her eyes.

“Yossie.  Wake up.”  The voice triggered her to shoot up as she noticed the water dripping from the roof.

“Mako-chan, did the water hit you?”  She shook her head.

“Your head… it was…”  Yossie noticed how her mat was facing and gave her a blank look.

“Spill it.”  She commanded.

“Your head was on my chest the whole night, every time you adjusted, I felt uneasy.”  Yossie looked at her hands before looking up at Mako-chan.

She was still clueless to the explanation until she stared at her shirt and the oblong shape was unusual to her brain.  After a few minutes, she tried to place the events altogether to realize the soft pillow wasn’t a pillow at all.  Yossie smiled as she walked over to her and gave her a hug.

“When did you take it off?”

“Yesterday when I went looking for you after that blonde woman came to steal the spear from you.”  Yossie nodded.  Then there was a noise outside and Yossie stuck her head out and noticed a short woman outside with a spear.

“I want to ask for a battle.”  Yossie tilted her head.

“Why?”  The shorter woman stuck her chest as she bumped into her.

“I want to know who is stronger between us two.”  Yossie let a loud roar.

“I don’t want to kill you, if we can help we should, but I’m fine on my own.”  The spear’s point was right at her chin causing Mako-chan to step out.

The shorter woman withdrew her spear as Mako-chan walked towards her and aimed it at her.  Yossie knocked the spear out of her hand and she immediately rolled over to protect the weapon from her possession.  Mako-chan took a step to the side as she was kneeling still with the spear in her right hand.

“If we don’t fight then we cannot determine who runs the island.”  Yossie shook her head.

“We all share the island as long as we live here so you can do your own thing as I do mines.”  The shorter woman watched both entered back into the hut.

The woman left disgruntled and still offering the challenge despite the declination.  Yossie looked at Mako-chan hinting if it was the right decision.  She felt that competing wouldn’t help the cause but if she wanted to maintain the island, she had to face her one on one for certain issues.  While she began contemplating, Mako-chan walked out to the other camp and saw the hut along the beach.

“What do you want?”  She yelled out.

“I wanted to ask why you wanted to fight Yossie.”

“She has no control over everything and I want that control.”  She yelled out as Mako-chan walked closer to the hut.

“We should work together rather than fight.”  She stepped out of the hut and stood chest to chest with her.

“I don’t like you.  That’s why if I get my way, you’ll be easy to target.”  She smiled as Mako-chan bowed towards her.

“I hold no grudge against you.”  She extended her arms and got her to move back a couple steps and Mako-chan returned the push back causing her to fall to the ground.

She stood back up and charged towards her.  Mako-chan dodged the attack and watched her run into the waves.  She recovered her stance and charged back the other way tripping into the sand face first.  Mako-chan was amused with her spirit but it seemed that she wouldn’t give up until she came and the knee stopped her progress as she flew over into the shoreline.

“Are you okay?”  The woman let out a groan and stood up.

“I’m fine, you are just lucky that’s all.”  That was her final words before walking into her hut red from embarrassment.

I wonder if she understands what she is doing.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Atreyuxex

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lady loves <3
Re: Island Loving Chapter 3 YoMako 6/25
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2012, 02:51:43 AM »
Omgggggggggggggg, you updated!

Oooh, this is getting soooo good. You totally got me addicted here. :grin:

I wonder who the little other blonde woman is...

I'll be waiting for your next chapter ,kurosawa87  :grin:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Island Loving Chapter 4 YoMako 6/28
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2012, 11:32:38 AM »
@Atre here's the identity

Chapter 4

Mako-chan returned to the hut where Yossie was taking a nap.  She noticed her shirt was riding up revealing her midsection.  The younger woman was impressed by her physique and how cute she was sleeping.  Mako-chan turned to the forest to discover a pig walking up to her.

It looked smaller than the one she had killed a few days ago but it didn’t present any danger as it walked past her and grunted at Yossie.  The woman woke up to the sight of the pig and rubbed its head.

“Buu-chan, how are you doing?”  Yossie grinned at the pig as the pig was now staring at Mako-chan.

She took a step back away from the pig as it trotted over and rubbed its face on her shin.  She kneeled down to its level and ran her thumb between its eyes.  The pig growled with every brush past its eyes and ran back to the blonde-haired woman for scraps.

“Are you planning to…?”  She held up her hand.

“It protected me from other animals; it deserves to live as long as it protects me.”  Yossie gave it the last bit before running back into the forest.

Yossie traveled back to the beach to gather her fishing pole and returned back to find someone walking into the forest.  It was a blond woman that Mako-chan described to her and trailed her as she held a spear up ready to attack a deer.  Yossie knew that her height would be a disadvantage and the angle would not help her get any food.  The spear flew and knocked the deer in the hind end causing it to prance off deeper.

She ran after it as Yossie quickly sought the opportunity to help her out and tackled the deer to the ground.  Yossie looked up and saw the woman with the spear to her side.  The deer bucked out of her control and ran away as she lifted Yossie off the ground.

“Why did you tackle the deer?”  She threw the spear to the side and took a seat next to her.

“Didn’t you want the deer?”  She nodded.

“I was trying to help you.”

“I was almost there if you didn’t interfere.”  Yossie slanted her eyes and walked away from the situation.

“I’m sorry. I will avoid interfering in your hunt.”  Yossie said in a calm voice.

Yossie returned back to the camp feeling the frustration of the other person’s attitude.  She didn’t like her since her arrival and feared Mako-chan could have been the same.  She disrespected the natural flow of the island with her loud noises and overcultivation of the crops.  Yossie had warned her to stop stocking up because of the rain storms that hit the island often.

“Yossie, do you know who is she?”  She nodded slowly with her pained expression.

“Her name is Gooch.  She has an independence problem.  She doesn’t like help from anybody and sometimes desperately grabs stuff to survive.”  Yossie explained as Mako-chan knew of her appearance.

“Luckily, I can protect myself from her.”  She boasted as Yossie dropped a fist on her head.

“We are going to help her no matter what she says.  I have my duty to assist.”  Yossie gave her usual smirk before walking into the hut.

It was another quiet night in their area as they ate the leftover fish with berries.  Mako-chan was glad Yossie was here to help but the events that brought her here still was weighing on her.  Her dreams usually consist of Yossie asking her for something brave she can do for her but ending in failure.  Mako-chan fought through her thoughts before managing to sleep but her exhaustion carried onto the next day.

“You don’t look too good.”  Yossie commented seeing Mako-chan pale.

“I feel okay, just been tired.”  Yossie shook her head as she felt the forehead.

“Rest in here for now while I get something to cool you down.”  Yossie ran out of the hut while Mako-chan rested on the mat.

She knew she was feeling ill but when the room started to spin, she knew it was serious.  Her body felt heavy as she got onto her side and stuck her head out the hut.  Her eyes fluttered as the heat was getting to her and the feeling in her stomach was becoming intense with gurgling.  Her breathing became hard as she tried to find a place to hurl and sat on her knees to give enough space for it to exit her body.

She crawled back with the spinning still occurring in her head.  She thought Yossie had come back but it was the other woman with a smile on her face.

“Get out of here.”

“I won’t because I can help you.”  She brought in a small kit of water and medicine into the hut as she forced her to consume it as soon as possible.

The feeling in her stomach came again and rushed out to let out the bad stuff in her system.  She returned still feeling exhausted but the spinning went away.  Mako-chan closed her eyes as the woman exited the hut with Yossie arriving with a few pieces of fruit and water.  She saw her snoozing away and decided to follow the woman back to her hut by the beach.

Yossie sneaked to the farthest point that was within her view and tried to seek what was in there.  At the far distance, it was barely visible and she sneaked closer until there was no shrub left to cover her identity.  She began to thought that she must have gotten someone to build her hut with the designs but something about it interested her and she headed for the door.

She knocked it three time and out came her with a t-shirt tied in the front with the fruits laid out in small bunches by size.

“Thanks for helping her.”  She said softly as the woman grinned.

“It was no big deal.  I just saw you run out so I thought that she was sick and guessed correctly.  She has a weak immune system.”  Yossie tilted her head.

“I forgot to mention that I’m a doctor in natural and holistic medicine.”  Her nervous giggling was unusual for her as her mean-spirited attitude would appear naturally.

“I see.  Thank you for helping her.”  Yossie turned away and felt a hand grabbed her.

“You can call me Yaguchi or Mari-chan.  I’m sorry for being a pain in trying to receive help but I never thought it would be useful in nature so I tried out my theories.”  Yossie walked back and let her explain about her life.

Yaguchi was known for her friendliness but human nature always seemed to come out at the wrong time with competition.  She liked Yossie from a helpful guide but not as her mother.  She wanted to learn about the life out here and the crash landing gave her an opportunity.  Yossie became amused by her story but the fruits were a concern until she explained about making medicine from it.

“Do you have extra supplies if the big storm comes?”  Yaguchi shook her head as she was planning to use everything before the unexpected time.

“I think Mako-chan should be up soon.  I’ll see you later.”  She waved goodbye as the woman’s heart started to feel weird.

Why do I feel so weird?  This feeling is weird.  I better get back to work.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Atreyuxex

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lady loves <3
Re: Island Loving Chapter 4 YoMako 6/28
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2012, 03:19:01 AM »
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! So it's Mari! Poor Makoto, being all pukey and stuff. 

So awsome  :grin:. I'm so loving this story! Can't wait till the next chapter  :grin:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Island Loving Chapter 5 YoMako 7/3
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2012, 06:45:02 PM »
@atre here ya go

Chapter 5

Mako-chan opened her eyes still feeling the grogginess within her head.  She sat up for a bit before sliding back down to her back.

“Rest, you still look tired,” Yossie consoled the younger woman as she put another towel on her head.

Mako-chan closed her eyes again while Yossie went back outside to work on the fire.  Yaguchi had her hands filled with twigs and dropped to the right of the prep person.

“How is she doing?”  Yaguchi asked with her eyes on the growing fire.

“She seems okay,” Yossie hesitated as she threw a few twigs onto the growing fire.

Yossie concentrated on the sick woman with her fire slowly building from the separate embers.  She changed the towel every so often with Yaguchi doing the footwork to transport the towel from the river and back.  Yossie began to burn leaves to kill time as she contemplated over the meal.

The woman knew she was doing the right thing but keeping her on the island would risk her own life.  Yossie became concerned and looked over at Yaguchi, who was staring at the bright fire in front of her.

“Are you planning to return?”  Yossie suspired through the thick air.

“One day.”  She replied worriedly.

“I want to go back home,” she confessed as Yaguchi slanted her eyes.

“Where are you from?”

“Saitama, but I was living in Tokyo before becoming a mariner on an all-female ship.”

“You must have been the captain.”  Yaguchi insightfully pointed out.

She nodded deeply as the old saying goes “Captain goes down with the ship.”  Yaguchi looked back at Mako-chan who was sitting up with her heavy eyelids readying to wake up.  She let out a yawn before crawling outside with the warm fire in front of them.

“What are you guys talking about?”  She asked with the heaviness in her voice.

“We should plan a return back to Japan.”  Yaguchi stated as she stood up to let the sick woman sit near the fire.

“How shall we proceed?”

The question rattled the group as the idea was present but the plan was still far from perfect and with the planes rarely coming overhead, they would need to work together to succeed.  Just as they seem to run out of words, Buu-chan trotted by with a leaf for Yossie.  She gladly took it and rubbed the dew on top of the pig’s head while it gleefully snorted.

“Maybe we can talk about it over dinner,” Yaguchi suggested.

The group agreed and laid out a slab of ribs to cook while they brainstormed a plan that could work for the distance but that seemed variable as they had no clue how far they were away.  Mako-chan raised her hand to present a theory but was not noticed and continued to speak out of turn.

“I think the best way is to observe the waves for a good day and hope we can get there within a few days.”

The elder women looked at each other and left the observing to her while they cook the meat for their meal.  She fought through the forest to get to the beach where the waves were small and the currents were manageable for a raft.  Mako-chan scanned the area for a rock to stand on to have a better view of the ocean beyond the shoreline.  She began to see the reef and then deep blue ocean beyond the turquoise water.

Mako-chan felt uneasy about the lack of land close to the island but she thought about exploring on her own for a path back to Japan or at least a rescue.  She returned to the camp to the two women barebacked because of humidity and took off her shirt for good measure before joining them.

“What did you see out there?”  Yossie asked as the meat was placed on a leaf.

“No land within couple hundred feet.”  She replied with a disappointing tone.

“I see.  Let’s eat before it gets cold,” she announced as the three gathered around the leaf.

The three separately tore off a piece of meat in silence and chewed on it as the day went by.  The silence wasn’t too calming for the group but they wished for something to talk about among them.  Mako-chan observed the two eating and quickly turned away into the hut.

“Is she still sick?”  Yaguchi placed another piece in her mouth while she watched her sit down.

“I don’t know, it could be anything,” Yossie replied as she crawled in sitting next to her.

She didn’t notice the blonde woman walk into the hut and turned to find her hands on top of her shoulder slowly massaging them.  She quickly relaxed as Yossie progressed through the sensual massage with her hands gently grabbing her arms.  The tension was slowly going away until her arms coiled around her body right below her chest.

My heart is beating too fast.

Yossie is making me nervous.

I got to make a move.

Mako-chan spun around and grabbed onto Yossie as they both fell to the ground.  Yossie had a pained expression trying to release the grip of the younger woman.  Mako-chan felt something poke her front but could manage that pain but the movement in the panic was giving her some unintended pleasure.

“Stop making out in there,” the eldest of the group scolded them as she crawled into the hut seeing the two near each other and the after effects of their bodies rubbing each other.

Yossie removed herself from the pile and bowed to Yaguchi as Mako-chan followed her.  Just as they apologized, the rain slowly pattered the ground below, putting out the fire, and giving them reason to stay under the roof for a bit.  The three managed to sit at wherever was comfortable and waited out for the rain.

The group avoided eye contact for a while before attempting to find a place to rest with the rain not letting up.  They lined up in a row with their heads at the entrance.  The shortest one was in the middle as Mako-chan laid the left of her and Yossie taking the opposite side.  Yaguchi grabbed a shirt from the storage and threw it on top of her body while the other two decided to leave themselves barebacked.

“Don’t you guys have shame being with other women naked?”  Yaguchi asked to the both of them.

“It is still hot yet.”  Yossie replied as she saw the hand left of Yaguchi land on her.

“Well I guess you got your answer,” Yossie joked as she turned away to sleep leaving Yaguchi uncomfortably waiting for the hand to move away.

This is embarrassing.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
Re: Island Loving Chapter 5 YoMako 7/3
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2012, 09:42:05 PM »

i know its yaguchi :) from d description 'blonde' ? nd woah.! nice chapter kuro.!very nice chapter!!!!!

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mirror - Pass the Town, and to the C