JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: HY - Ryufukumaru

Author Topic: Love Spell . . ( Chapter #3, 7-16-12 )  (Read 4874 times)

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
Love Spell . . ( Chapter #3, 7-16-12 )
« on: July 09, 2012, 05:45:41 AM »

I, Maikea, a third year college student, presents this story to you base on my own experience.. :sweatdrop: hihihi. Yeah.. I have a new classmate at my one subject.. and oh God! she really looks like Ai-chan..! :luvluv1: that's why, i'm always looking at her.. almost everytime.. :shocked! you know? And I really really like her!  :wub: to the point that I'm stalking her  :glasses: Yeah I'm a stalker.. But I didn't know her name.. :( So yupps! Let's spread the TakaGaki Love here!!!!   :heart: :heart:..

CHAPTER 1

"Are you sure you want to add this subject, Niigaki?" Her adviser asked her.

Niigaki Risa smiled. "Yes, Sensei.."

"Okay..Room 206, Every Wednesday and Saturday, 7:00-9:00 A.M., Class of Industrial Engineering section C." The adviser said.

"Hai.. Arigatou gozaimasu.." She bowed her head and then walked out of the faculty room.

--------------------------------------

Niigaki Risa silently groaned in frustration. She's really annoyed. Yes, her classmates were being nice to her but it seems that the smiles plastered on their faces are fake! "I shouldn't have add this freakin' subject.." She told herself. She's totally out of place.! She's resting her chin over her hand when she unconsciously turn her head at the back door. She didn't even know why..And then. she saw a slim woman enters the room. Her eyes suddenly widened and it seems that her whole world stop moving.

"Kawaii.." she said, still looking at her until that girl found her seat and talk to her classmates. And for almost two hours of class, she's only looking at her. "Hmm..Interesting.."

--------------------------------------

"How was your new subject Gaki-san?" Her friend Sayu asked her while their eating lunch together.

"Wonderful.." She answered with a dreamy look on her face. Remembering the beautiful woman of that class.

"What's with that face, Gaki-san?"

"Huh?"

"Care to tell me something?"

"Tell you what?"

"How was your class..Your classmates.."

"Un.. She's beautiful.." She suddenly said. Then she realized what she said, She looked at  Sayu and found that bunny smirking at her.

"Oh I see.." Sayu smiled. "So, tell me about her."

"About who? What are you talking about?" She take a sip on her drinks.

"Aw C'mon Gaki-san.. Who's that girl who caught your attention? You said she's beautiful so I'm curious!" Sayu stomped her feet.

The bean sighed. "Okay.. She's my classmate and she's pretty Sayu! But I don't know her name."

"But she's your classmate..How come you didn't know her.."

"Yeah.."

"You like her?"

"No..!" She quickly said. "O'm not a lesby you know.."

"Are you sure? Im just asking if you like her.." Sayu smiled.

"And the answer is No."

------------------------------------------------

The next week, at the same place.. They were having a class. 'Where is she?' She asked herself. After 1 hour, There's someone who open the door roughly enough for her to jumped up on her chair.

"Sumimasen Sensei.." Thge person on the door apologized.

"You're late Takahashi.." Their professor told the girl.

So, It's Takahashi..' Risa thought.

"Hai, sumimasen. " The girl bowed her head. And then she turned to her. "I'm sorry Miss, You can back to your chair.. Sorry.."

She talked to me right?' And then, for the last hour of their class, Risa wasted her precious time looking at the girl. She secretly smiled when Takahashi bit her lower lips. 'What am I doing..'

--------------------------------------------------

"Nee, Sayu, I'm going to confess to her tomorrow.."

The bunny blew away all the food on her mouth. And before she speak, she wiped her lips with a tissue. "Gaki-san?"

"Yes! I'm going to confess!" Sayu looked at her as if she's crazy.

"Are you serious?!" The bunny yelled. "You didn't even know her!!"

"I know her.. Her last name is Takahashi!"

"And her first name?"

"Hmm.. I don't know.."

"You're crazy!! With a capital C!" Sayu shook her head. "Are you taking some drugs?!"

"Ehh?! No!! What should I do?!!!" Risa rubbed her forehead. "It's just that.. I really like her.."

"Gaki-san, listen to me.." Sayu said in low voice. "Your ex-boyfriend broke up with you last month because he thought you're a lesbian! now,, Tell me are you?" Sayu asked.

"No.." she answered. "But I like her.. She reminds me of someone.."

"And who's that someone?"

"Secret..Sayumin help me!!!" She whined.

"Heh!! Well then, Ganbatte Niigaki!!" Sayu said in a playful voice..

---------------------------------------------

"Gaki-san.. are you seriously going to do that?" The bunny asked her through the phone.

"Yup! Don't worry.. I will just ask her name.." she chuckled.

"Okay okay.. so where are you?"

"I'm here at the University park.. waiting for her for almost an hour.. Their class is starting now but she's late again as usual.." She was sure of that.

"Can you come here first at canteen? I have something to give you.."

"Okay.." Risa sat up from the bench and walk towards the direction of their canteen. She climbed up the stairs. She was going to open the door when she saw a familiar figure walking or rather running fast. "Oh shit!" She immediately walked down the stairs almost knocking people on her way to chase that girl. "Chotto matte!" She yelled. But Takahashi enters the room. "Shit.." Risa exhaled trying to catch her breath. "Damn you Sayumi!" In her frustration, she kicked the flower pot beside the door.

-----------------------------------------

" You told me to come here just to give me this damn cookies Kamei Eri gave to you?!" Risa slammed the table hard. "Sayu you ruined my plan!!"

"Relax..I'm sorry okay? I just wanted you to taste this.." Sayu apologized.

"Ahh!" Then Risa realized something. "Wait.. Kamei Eri gave this to you?" She asked Sayu. Confused.

"Yes.."

Wait..There's something wrong..Kamei Eri? Gave her friend a cookies? She narrowed her eyes to Sayu. "Are you hiding something from me?"

"What are you trying to say.."

"I don't get it.. You and I both know that she .. hate you right?" Sayu pouted. Yes, not only them. The whole track and field team knows that. After Sayu announced her love to Kamei in front of many students on their victory party. Of course, Kamei rejected her because she's also a woman! And that was very embarrassing!

"Her heartbeat changed. " Sayu said shrugging. "The more you hate, the ore you love."

"I don't believe you.."

"Okay.. I'll tell you my secret.." Sayu come near to her and whispered something on her ears.

"Ehh?! A love spell?!" Her eyes widened. "Are you kidding? A love spell?"

The bunny just nodded her head and smiled innocently. "A very effective love spell.."

"My gosh Sayu..A love spell?" She repeat.

"Yes.. a love spell..a spell.."

Risa swallowed hard. "Sayu..are you a witch?"

Sayu only laugh at her. "No..there's a friend of mine, way back in high school.. She taught me some of spell of how to get your dream guy.."

"But she's a girl!"

"But it's effective.." Sayu smiled. "See? She gave this cookies."

"But.. I mean.. You don't have to do that."

"I need to do this.." Sayu said in a serious tone.

"She would only like you because of that spell.." She said.

"I know.." Sayu smiled sadly. "But just a little time.. I want to be loved by her.."

"You're hopeless.."

"How about you?"

"What about me?"

"Do you want to try it?"

"Try what?"

"The love spell."

"No. I'm not crazy like you and I'm not interested."

"You mean.. you're calling yourself a decent woman? stalking someone because you love her?"

"I'm not stalking her and I'm not in love with her.!" Her face turns red.

"Oh just try it.. Just 1 spell.. I'm telling you..you're going to enjoy this."

"I'm not going to do that."

"Really?" Sayu raised her eyebrows. "Just give it a try.."

Risa think for a while. It would be easier for her if she used that right? But she's not in love with her right? She sighed then nodded her head.

"Are you sure?" The bunny gave her a devilish grin oh hers.

"Yes.."

"But..You need to know her name first.."

"Eh? How?" Her face showed a frustrated expression.

"How? She's your classmate..that's easy.."

"But.. I can't. That was kind of embarrassing you know.." Sayu burst out laughing. "Stop laughing! I'm just-" Her voice being cut off when someone spoke behind her.

"Shige-san.."

The bean turned her head and raised her eyebrow when she saw Kamei Eri now standing beside Sayumi. "Hey.." Sayu's evil expression changed into an angelic face with a innocent smile on her lips. "You're here."

Kamei Eri smiled. "Didn't you ask me to?"

"Ah yes..I'm sorry.." Sayu smiled. It's too obvious that she's flirting with Kamei.

She cleared her throat and Kamei turns to her. "Niigaki-san konnichiwa.."

"Konnichiwa Kamei-san.."

"Gaki-san, is it okay if i leave you here?" Sayu asked winking at her.

She smiled a little still raising her eyebrows. "Sure.."

"Don't forget her name!!" Sayu said before standing up and walked away with Kamei Eri holding her hands.

Is that even possible? A spell can change someone's heartbeat? Hmm but first.. I need to know her name and try that spell.

-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:nervous Hope you liked it..  :sweatdrop: time to chase her again hihihi  :philippines:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 06:23:02 AM by maikeatoot »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Love Spell . . ( Chapter #1, 7-9-12 )
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 05:54:59 AM »
Sounds like a true story....

Anyways, this is pretty good, keep up the good work.

I feel that it may take a while to open the story up :)
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 06:32:56 AM »
 @kuro of course this is a true story.. haha  XD actually this is my story  :lol: :lol:! thank you  :thumbsup

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2012, 07:40:48 AM »
oh mai gah, i really loooove this story..

i want to know the love spell..

please update soon :bow:

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2012, 03:37:31 PM »
oh... it is a true story huh
anyway looking forward for Gaki to cast the love spell on Aichan XD XD XD

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2012, 03:43:24 AM »

@yukofan: thank you for reading hihi  :lol: I'm glad you like it ! :ptam-aww:

@yellow: yoh! :hee: but how? she doesn't even know her name eh  :nya:

by the way thanks for reading.. and I'm writing the next chapter ! :onioncheer: but I'm still busy stalking my classmate  :glasses: so, yupps!!! Wish me goodluck then!! I promise i will post the next chapter ahh maybe the day after tomorrow!!! ja ne !   :philippines:

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2012, 07:12:23 AM »
 :nervous but she will definitely find a way to know Aichan's name and get acquainted with her  (and you too) XD  XD btw i don't even think she will ever need it at all... :glasses:
and good luck for your new development of your new relationship with the person that you like... really can't wait to see the next chapter sooner  :lol:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 07:18:41 AM by yellow »

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
Re: Love Spell . . ( Chapter #3, 7-16-12 )
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2012, 04:54:17 AM »

CHAPTER 2

"Niigaki-senpaiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!" a cute voice echoed at the empty hallway of the building. Niigaki Risa stopped walking when she heard her name being called. Then she turned to see a cute kouhai of hers running to her.

"Ssh..!" She put her one finger on her lips. "Don't make any noise please, Erina!" She whispered.

"What are you doing here at this hour senpai?" Erina asked now in a low voice.

"I should be the one asking that!"

"I saw you entered here so I followed you senpai.." Erina answered. "This is place for faculty members and Student council members only!"

"I know.. I know.." Of course she knows that. She was just going to the Engineering Department to find some files. In short, She's going to find that person's name in the student's list of their university. And it was Sayu's bright idea afterall.

FLASHBACK

"Risa-chan.. if you can't ask her name personally, I have a better idea to help you, my friend.." Sayumi offered.

"What is it?" she asked curiously.

"All you have to do is, go to the Engineering Department and find her name in the student's list!" Sayumi answered, shrugging.

"Baka! You're putting my life in danger you idiot bunny!"

"No.. That's the easiest way to know her." Sayu smiled.

"I won't do that!"

"Eri told me that all members of the faculty there will have a meeting later after class.." Sayu whispered. "It's your chance.."

END OF FLASHBACK

"Erina-chan.." Risa called her kouhai.

"Nani?"

"Help me.."

"Help you where?"

"We're going to find the student's list here.! Now, come here.!" She grabbed Erina's wrist and pulled her towards the door of the faculty. She tried to open it but she failed.

"It's locked senpai.."

"Can I have one of your hair pin Erina-chan?"

"Sure.." Erina removed her hairpin and gave it to her. She was going to insert this pin when someone yelled behind them.

"Stop right there Miss!"

Her hands stopped on air. She slowly turned her head to Erina. And Erina also turned to her with wide eyes. she swallowed hard before she turns where the voice came from. There were 2 women standing meters away from them. Based on their attire, she was sure that they are a members of the Student Council.

"What are you doing here, trying to open that door?" The taller girl asked in a serious tone.

"Ano..w-we.. w-were..just.." Risa stuttered in fear.

"Yocchan.. Of course, she's not going to admit their fault.." The girl with a cute face said.

"I know Rika-chan.." The girl named Yocchan smiled then turned to them again. "Both of you.. follow us at the SS's room.' she said and they walked out of the building.

"Sumimasen, Erina-chan.." She apologized to Erina..

"Don't say sorry senpai.. It's okay.." Erina smiled.

"Hey!" Yocchan yelled. "Start walking!"

"Hai.!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Niigaki Risa and Ikuta Erina sat nervously inside the SS's room. They were waiting for the President. in her 3 years in this university, she haven't seen the Student council's President.

"Ai-chan is always late ne? Yocchan?" Rika said. Yocchan nodded then suddenly the door burst open and 1 girl enters the room. She was wearing an eyeglasses. Her hair tied in a one-sided ponytail. Risa gasped softly when she had a better look at the girl. Because the girl she was in love with is their SS's President!

"So, now that we are all here.." The president spoke in a serious tone, adjusting her eyeglasses. "Kindly explain what you were doing in front of that room, Niigaki-san and Ikuta-san."

She knows my name? She thought not looking at her.

"Hey.. Are you going to speak or what? You're wasting my time here..!" The president  said.

"M-miss p-president.." It was Erina. "W-we were .. just..going.. t-to.. get.."

"Get something or find something? Well, I don't believe you little one." The president laugh dryly then she turned to Risa. "How about you, classmate? What's your alibi?"

She slightly raised her head up and look at the President. Then she lowered her head again. Her heart began to beat fast as if she was running.

"She's your classmate Ai-chan?" Rika asked.

"Yes.. that's why i know her."  the president answered. "Okay.. Time is up!" The president said. "I think, as the Student's President, I'll punish the both of you.."

"Ehh?!" Risa stood up knocking her chair down. "Punishment? We're not doing something bad!"

But the President just raised her eyebrow and smirk. "I said, time's up."

"But-"

"Hear me out first Niigaki!" the president said slamming the table. "Don't worry..All you have to do is to clean this room  for the whole week.."

"Niigaki-senpai.." Erina said in a low voice. "I don't want to be a janitress.."

"Okay.. that's all! Ja ne!" Then, the president walked out of the room.

'Wait.. I need to know her name!' Risa quickly run to chase their president. She saw her walking slowly at the hallway. "Miss Nameless!" She yelled. "Miss Nameless!" she yelled again. "Miss Nameless President!" With that, The president stopped walking and turned to her with a knotted forehead. She walked toward her. "What's your name Miss?" She asked breathlessly.

"Don't call me 'Nameless'.." The president frowned.

"What's your name Miss President?" Risa asked again, sweat falling from her temple.

The President crossed her arms on her chest. And was really amused in this person in front of her asking her name. "Ai.. It's Ai Takahashi" She answered. She saw Risa's eyes brightened. And her eyes widened when Risa took a step forward close to her. Too close that she almost breath in her scent. Risa's face come closer to her ear and whispered. "Yorushiku oneigashimasu Ai Takahashi." Then Risa gently bite her ear.
Ai's face turns red because of that. She pushed Risa away from her and found that she's smiling. "Why did you do that?!" She asked still blushing.

"Hehehe"

"Baka!" Ai hit Risa's forehead and start walking away.

"Itai.." Risa rubbed her forehead then smiled a little. "Ai Takahashi.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Really? You and Erina?" Sayu asked smiling.

"Yes.. Thanks to you and to your precious turtle, we have to clean the SS's room.." Risa pouted.

"Hey hey! Don't blame Eri.." Sayu said.

"It's your fault!"

"Eh? I'm sorry..Okay..Let's forget about that.. What's her name?" Sayu asked. "I never know she's our president."

"Yeah.. Ai Takahashi." She answered.

"So, it's all settled then.. are you ready?"

"Ready for what?"

"The love spell!"

"Eh.. Sayu! Are you sure that's a real love spell?" she asked. "I mean, I don't want to sacrifice my soul to a devil just to-"

"Stop!" Sayu raised her hands, stopping her from talking. "What devil you are saying? It's not a black magic.. It's just a basic love spell.. Technique in short.. We're not going to make a ritual or something.." Sayu explained laughing at her.

"Are you sure?"

'Yes.. Trust me.. Now, First spell.. All you have to do is to write her full name on your foot sole before you sleep."

"That's it?"

"Yes..It's the first step. there's more spell..but.. just make sure that you'll sleep first before her!" Sayu warned.

"Of course, I'm sure she's sleeping late at night that's why she's always late..What would be the result?"

"She's going to think of you all night Risa..Only you to the point that she won't be able to sleep."

"Honto ni?"

"Yes.. do that every night."

"Okay.. What's the next spell? i want to know more!"

"Okay.. here's the-" Sayu's voice being cut off when the bell rang. "I'll tell you later.." Then they stood up from the bench and start walking.

Risa smiled to herself. 'Prepare yourself for this miss President..'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:sweatdrop: so yeah.. hope you liked it !!!  :bingo: ja ne!  :philippines:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 06:23:29 AM by maikeatoot »

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Love Spell . . ( Chapter #2, 7-11-12 )
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2012, 07:37:52 AM »
Poor Ai had to explain herself and Risa and Ikuta has to clean a room although, it would create such friction with them and Sayu is a great addition
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Love Spell . . ( Chapter #2, 7-11-12 )
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2012, 03:55:09 PM »
Cute fic! Reminds me of the time I had a cute crush on someone in my school days, all the stalking & stuff. Just kidding :P

Can't wait for next chap :yossi:

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2012, 06:22:31 AM »

CHAPTER 3

"Gosh Gaki-san! What happened?"

Risa frowned seeing her 'bestfriend'. "What do you think?" She asked sarcastically.

"What happened? Your eyes.. your face.. you're terrible!" Sayu said in wide eyes.

"Yeah.." She yawned. "Thanks to your love spell I never had a decent sleep last night."

"Huh? Don't blame me!" Sayu said. "I told you to sleep first.. you said you were sure that our president-"

"Well I'm wrong.." She cut Sayu's words. "My gosh! She's the only one I can see every time I tried to close my eyes!" She rubbed her eyes.

"It's not my fault.. okay.. I have a better spell-"

"Oh no don't you dare to give me that spell!" She warned.

"Gaki-san I swear!"

"No thanks.."

"It's a kissing spell.." Sayu smiled. that evil smile of hers.

"What?"

"Kissing spell.."

The bean narrowed her eyes. "Have you tried to use that to Kamei?" She asked.

""Yes.." Sayu answered. "She kissed me at the locker room and it was an amazing-"

"Stop! you don't need to tell me all the dirty details."

"All you have to-"

"I don't want to be kissed!" She said.

"Come on!" Sayu whined.

Being kissed by the Supreme Student Council's president? Uh-uh.. "Give me another spell.. not that kissing spell of yours.."

"But it's exciting! try it! and thank me later!!" Sayu clapped her hands happily.

She sighed. "Okay..okay.." Risa cleared her throat. "Just make sure-"

"Your blushing Gaki-san.."

Risa placed her palms on her cheeks and it's so hot! Sayu laugh at her. "By the way, you need a red candle and a red lipstick.." Sayu said.

"Oh?"

"Apply the lipstick on your lips and then light the red candle .. hmm hmm" Sayu smiled. "Print your lips on a piece of a white paper and placed it over the fire and say this words.."

"Wait.. are you sure that's a spell and not a witchcraft?" She interrupted.

"Of course..okay.. you need to say this.. : 'Kiss me when we meet.. Kiss me, her name.. Greet me with your lips and say you missed me, but most of all, kiss me..' and then let the paper burned."

"That..was kind of exciting.." Risa felt her cheeks blushed even more.

"Ganbatte!"

----------------------------------------------------------

The next morning. Risa walked a little faster than usual. She's too busy casting a spell that she forgot her responsibilities to clean the room of the Student Council. After a few minutes of walking and bumping people, she found herself standing at the front door of the Room. She was going to open it when someone spoke behind her.

"You're late Niigaki-san."

The bean jumped in surprise and she turned her head to see the president seriously looking at her with her arms crossed on her chest.

"I'm sorry.." Risa bowed her head.

"It's okay.." Ai said opening the door. "Come in." Risa enters the room and she saw Erina packing up her things.

"Niigaki-senpai!" Erina smiled.

"I'm sorry I'm late Erina.." She apologized.

Erina shook her head. "It's okay senpai.. I'm done cleaning this room."

"Well then, you can leave Ikuta-san but Niigaki-san stays here." The president said.

"But miss president, I'm done cleaning this, I'm sure senpai is tired." She said in a concerned voice.

"I need to talk to her."

"It's okay Erina.. arigato.." Risa smiled to her kouhai. Erina just nodded her head and bowed to the president then she left.

"That cute little girl really like you huh.." Ai chuckled.

"You need to talk to me right? then let's talk." She said avoiding the subject. "I have some stuff to attend."

"Hmm." Ai smiled, slowly walking forward to her. "You know Niigaki-san, these past few days, I noticed that you're always looking at me."

"H-huh? A-s if!" Risa stepped backward.

"I think you're seducing me or something.." Ai stepped forward again.

Risa stepped backward again until her back pressed the wall. "If you don't want temptation follow you, then don't act as if you're interested." 'Ny God what am I saying?'

Ai smirked. "I'm not interested before, but now I am interested." She said stepping forward as she put her arms on the wall beside the bean's head.

"What-" Her words cut off when she fell Ai's lips touching hers sucking on her bottom lip. Her eyes widened at a sudden contact as she moaned in pleasure. She felt Ai's hand o her back then to her waist and pulled her closer to her. Until..

"Ai-chan-oh mu gosh!" Risa saw Ishikawa Rika on the corner of her eyes standing at the door with her hand covering her eyes.

But the president is still kissing her! Not minding the Secretary on the door. She pushed Ai away from her. "What do you want?" Ai asked Rika, as she wiped something on the side of the bean's lips.

"I ah.." The secretary cleared her throat before she speak again. "The Dean is waiting for you in the faculty.. and ah.. I'll wait outside bye." Rika immediately walked out of the room and closed the door.

"Hmm.. you have such sweet lips.." Ai said looking at her as if she's the most beautiful girl in the world. The president kissed her one more time. "I'll see you later." Then let go of her and followed the secretary outside of the room.

The bean left alone in the room with her eyes wide in shocked., still not recovering from the previous scene. with her heart beating fast against her chest and a blushing cheeks. Risa touched her lips and breathe. "I need to tell this to Sayu!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hihihi hope you liked it  :yawn: :yawn:  :philippines:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2012, 06:36:46 AM »
Application of the spell will make a very interesting change between Ai and Risa
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2012, 06:39:45 AM »

actually I tried to cast that spell and hehehehe  :on woohoo: hihi thank you..

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2012, 01:41:51 PM »
about the spell... it does works huh... maybe there are more spells coming up huh...

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2012, 01:44:17 PM »
 oh yes there's more, call me a witch or what,hehe but yeah thats effective my friend..wanna try? hehe

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2012, 01:52:49 PM »
 :lol: no thanks, i really not that interested in spell casting huh... but really looking forward for the coming spells to appear in your fiction, my dear spell caster  XD...
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 02:11:16 PM by yellow »

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2012, 02:15:02 PM »
 thanks for calling me that.. 'spell caster' ..but let's see wat wil happen first,between me and my victim,so i cAn write the next chap..yeah yeah break it down!

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2012, 02:22:12 PM »
 :lol: good luck for you and your victim huh... so that i can have the next chapter to read sooner

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2012, 03:36:16 PM »
mai gash..ai kissed risa..kyaa~

this story is so interesting..can't wait for next chapter..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: HY - Ryufukumaru