JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Complete

Author Topic: (Group) AOA - Ace of Angels  (Read 88323 times)

Offline Blazun

• ecchi
Re: (Group) AOA - Ace of Angels
« Reply #100 on: March 13, 2015, 08:03:32 PM »
One of the best girl groups right now. Each of their sogns is powerful and catchy. I'm not a big fan of their type of sexiness but it works, so what the hell. Hope their future releases will be good as well.

Offline Thorin33

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #101 on: March 13, 2015, 11:56:07 PM »

Offline Thorin33

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #102 on: April 27, 2015, 11:27:47 PM »

Offline stan121m

• Member+
« Reply #103 on: May 20, 2015, 04:36:29 AM »

Offline stan121m

• Member+
« Reply #104 on: May 20, 2015, 04:42:25 AM »

Offline Thorin33

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #105 on: June 08, 2015, 07:04:26 PM »

And AOA officially kick off the summer of girl group comebacks with a teaser.

Offline Thorin33

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #106 on: June 09, 2015, 11:43:20 PM »

« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 07:23:52 AM by Thorin33 »

Offline Thorin33

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #107 on: June 12, 2015, 04:55:30 AM »

« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 04:25:10 AM by Thorin33 »

Offline Thorin33

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #108 on: June 19, 2015, 02:39:08 AM »

Looking very good, this is the summer I go broke.

Offline Thorin33

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #109 on: June 21, 2015, 07:08:43 PM »

Good song but the mix is kind of off but more importantly the mv is just wow.

Choa doing things we all want to do

http://gfycat.com/ThriftyConcernedDungbeetle

Offline Thorin33

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #110 on: June 30, 2015, 11:42:01 PM »

No eye contact version but solo versions will do.

,. , , , ,
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 11:51:42 PM by Thorin33 »

Offline mr_spockz

« Reply #111 on: August 24, 2015, 09:04:11 PM »
wow! :)

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #112 on: October 18, 2015, 01:59:15 PM »
went to their release event and have to say: they are not so "idol-like" as Crayon Pop, don`t appear as much friendly on stage... but during the handshakes they are superb. specially Chanmi. so underrated! probably will be my favorite girl from now on cuz she was too fucking adorable the two times we talked. I`d label her as, using an idol term, a real tsurishi:D

the girls who appear to have more fans (at least in Japan) are Choa and Seolhyun. comprehensible, since both are very friendly too and, imo, have the best looks. the only boring girl to meet was Hyejeong, but not a surprise. after many years in this idol otaku culture, I thought she would be like that since my first glance at this group. she doesnt smile (falsely or not) and make faces like the others.

gotta add that I never saw a release event at Divercity (Odaiba) with so many people before. the group is really a hit nowadays in Japan. in the handshakes there was easily a lane with more than two thousand people standing. and damn, was so hard to win a 2 shot in the lottery thing! only managed to grab a group shot, after several cds bought.  :sweatdrop:

Offline seopop

• ecchi
« Reply #113 on: October 26, 2015, 07:48:35 AM »
went to their release event and have to say: they are not so "idol-like" as Crayon Pop, don`t appear as much friendly on stage... but during the handshakes they are superb. specially Chanmi. so underrated! probably will be my favorite girl from now on cuz she was too fucking adorable the two times we talked. I`d label her as, using an idol term, a real tsurishi:D

the girls who appear to have more fans (at least in Japan) are Choa and Seolhyun. comprehensible, since both are very friendly too and, imo, have the best looks. the only boring girl to meet was Hyejeong, but not a surprise. after many years in this idol otaku culture, I thought she would be like that since my first glance at this group. she doesnt smile (falsely or not) and make faces like the others.

gotta add that I never saw a release event at Divercity (Odaiba) with so many people before. the group is really a hit nowadays in Japan. in the handshakes there was easily a lane with more than two thousand people standing. and damn, was so hard to win a 2 shot in the lottery thing! only managed to grab a group shot, after several cds bought.  :sweatdrop:

Wow, I'm jealous, Choa and Seolhyun and probably my favorite members. It's good that they're doing well in Japan.

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #114 on: December 18, 2015, 11:36:02 PM »
their big first one-man in Japan yesterday wasn`t all that special but for a fan, was a nice show. I liked that, different from what happens most of the time these korean groups decide to make an one-man here, they didn`t spend so much time with talks and games. 21 songs (some in korean) was more than I expected. I really went nuts when they sang "Get Out", caught me off-guards. the venue was sold out so it was packed like hell. too little space to move, otherwise I would have danced and jumped way more. I'd even make some oshi jumps to Chanmi.  :P

they had like six different costumes; Choa, Yuna, Mina and Jimin (rapping) solos; DJ Hyejeong; dance performance with the remaining girls (and Hyejeong); badass screen showing a funny video of them preparing to the show, emotional video of their path till today; they threw some signed balls to the audience; a fat girl got picked in a lottery so she received some chocolates and was on stage during all the "Chocolate" performance, with members hugging her and all; they tried to talk everything in japanese so it was very funny seeing them struggling with the language... Seolhyun in particular was ridiculously cute when trying to talk. only in the final speech some girls used a translator and talked in korean.

my major complain about the show is that they didn't have some fan interaction before or after. well, there was a "meet and greet" after but only to the few lucky guys that got picked in a lottery (after spending 5000 yens in goods). at least offer a high touch in the exit, dammit. for that ticket price, it's not asking for too much. they had paraphernalia of the group everywhere, big banners outside, Christmas tree in the hall... I had to put my gifts to Chanmi in a box, so uncool.  :( I'd like to hand it personally, guess that only in release events then.

Offline Thorin33

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #115 on: February 12, 2016, 06:52:28 AM »

I like 4 out of 7 members in AOA and they somehow managed to make a subunit without any of them.

Offline Thorin33

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #116 on: March 03, 2016, 01:17:10 AM »

Offline Thorin33

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #117 on: March 30, 2016, 06:59:29 AM »

T.M revolution is always awesome and AOA is hot. Where is my full MV, FNC?

Offline Thorin33

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #118 on: May 12, 2016, 03:28:46 PM »

http://imgur.com/a/avC6E

HD teaser images.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 10:26:01 PM by Thorin33 »

Offline DeathRealm

• ecchi
  • Member+