JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Zazen Boys - Kimochi

Author Topic: Random One Shots: |NyanNyan's Bday SP| One Cliché Story [KojiYuu OS] (04/21/15)  (Read 18026 times)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
My Model

“Now bent a bit towards the camera and open your shirt a bit.” Cameraman ordered.

“Is it necessary?”

“Kojima-san… Do we want those who look at your photo book to buy it? Yes, we do. Do we want them to open it and not feel disappointed? Yes, we do. Showing off your breasts is the best selling point and you know it.” The man asserted.

Haruna sighed and opened slightly her shirt. She was a model who they all named ‘The most beautiful woman of the century’. She felt pressured to keep the title and had to do more and more outrageous things to keep the media interested. The tall girl was glad they didn’t tell her to sleep with others or to lose her baka-airhead act she put on. Well, they didn’t know it was just an act and everyone were thinking she was an airhead in real life too.

“I think you’ve done enough today.” A firm and commanding voice echoed through the photo shoot studio and everyone halted and stopped in their actions. It was the person they all respected and always listened to whatever she was saying. “Kojima-san, follow me to my office.”

Haruna wanted to follow but the stare the person gave her made the tall girl flinch. Kojima saw the unhappy stare at her breasts and understood what had to be done. She done the buttons of her shirt so it wouldn’t be as revealing and followed the person to her office.

Soon after she closed the door she was pressed against the wall and kissed with such a passion it could probably blow the whole country. Haruna answered the kiss and held the person really close, then they pulled apart to inhale some air.

“I’m gonna kill my dad one day! He’s not checking upon what his workers are doing with his most precious model and it pisses me off!” The girl was fuming from anger.

“Hey, calm down, I’m all yours no matter what happens at the photo shoots or what appears in the photo book. You know I am only yours and yours only.” Kojiharu smiled and kissed her lover’s forehead.

“Nee, NyanNyan…” The girl hugged Haruna and tugged her shirt. “Let’s tell my dad about us… I am his only daughter and he loves me a lot, so I think he’ll understand…”

“Acchan…” The tall model was surprised by the black haired girl’s suggestion but of course she was really happy. “Are you sure you want this?”

“Un. Then you don’t have to show others your breasts and I can finally have you all by myself. This could save you from more nasty things they might talk you into doing. And you can even attend the same university as I, just not the acting but modeling branch.”

“Acchan…” Haruna was really touched and a tear escaped her eye. “I love you so much…so much…”

“Me too… You are the most important person in my life; you are everything to me…” Atsuko blushed when she felt Kojiharu’s hands roaming under the black haired girl’s blouse. She might have looked tough to others – she had to keep her image – but she actually was a shy and quiet girl.

“So cute and delicate…” NynaNyan chuckled and undone the buttons of her shirt. “I am all yours, Atsuko…”

Maeda Atsuko stared at the view in front of her and then leaned in, planting light kisses on the exposed skin. Even though her cheeks were on fire from the embarrassment she wanted to touch her lover too much to be shy at the moment. She started slowly biting and sucking on the two sensitive spots, sending lots of pleasure waves to Haruna’s body.

Soon the office was filled with sounds of moaning, shouting and huffing, while people outside the office hurriedly packed their stuff and left the lovebirds alone.

THE END.

A/n. Yes another short story I wrote while on the bus XD sorry for it being so short but oh well, I don't think there is anything more needed in this story to be said, nee? Hope you enjoy it and thank you all for staying with me up till now.. i feel like I have few more haters coz so many people ignore my stories, so whenever I see a comment or a 'thank you' I become so sensitive coz then I feel like there are at least a few who still like my writing...  :bow: :bow:

REPLIES.

@bunny_rabbit: They are amazing, aren't they?  XD Yes, Yuko-sama is just  :wub:
@X_Last-Cross_X: Oh, no problem  ;) Here is another one :D yes, those two are dense, and the other two had a nice moment haha thank you for commenting  :bow:
@arrow27: Yes, she can't hide it forever and Acchan has to know. Well, I think she'd be devastated but I don't wanna write about a hurt Acchan, maybe later... *idea* hehe, Minami is oc smart, and Yuko-sama's nickname suits her a lot XD anyway, thanks for reading :)
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   My fics can be found here also: AKBlasphemy48   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
Re: Random OSs. |My Model| (AtsuNyan, a request by X_Last-Cross_X) Apr 20th
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2013, 05:56:30 PM »
WOW ITS JUST LIKE  :shocked :shocked :shocked  :drool: :drool: :drool:

THANKS AGAIN!!!!
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2013, 09:41:49 PM »
yay...another unusual pairing from sakura-chan (may I call you that)

can't wait to see another stories with another unique pairings from you...

keep up the good work :on GJ:

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2013, 04:28:30 AM »
OMG AtsuNyan, I've been wanting to read fic about this couple yet no one writes about it. They're another of my guilty pleasure XD. I just saw Acchan's twit yesterday congratulating NyanNyan's birthday and I was wondering if anyone would write a fic about them and here it comes. Thank you so much sakura-san :inlove:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2013, 09:38:35 AM »
Wah... Great AtsuNyan story... Actually this is the 1st time I see this pairing...

This pairing is a very rare one I think...

It's good one too...

Thank you for making this OS, sakura_drop_

And also Thank you for requesting it, X_Last-Cross_X

Hope to see more and more of your OS

Can't wait...

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
What A Day

WARNING. Gender-bender, has swearing.

The chumps were burning in the fireplace creating warmth in the room and giving it a romantic light. Shinoda Mario did the last touches to create a romantic getaway in his bedroom for the birthday girl. The room was full of rose petals; wine was on the table, as well as cake, fruits and a present box. Mario was wearing a suit and had prepared a bouquet of very beautiful flowers.

Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door. Mario put everything aside and went to see who it was. A servant was huffing, presumably from too much running; his eyes were full of fear.
“Shinoda-san… Kojima-san went missing… Her room was found in…” The servant didn’t have the time to explain as he was just barely punched when Mario’s fist went straight to the wall, next to the poor man’s ear.

“Fuck!!” Shinoda cursed and then took out his mobile phone.  He called everyone which could be of any help in finding his fiancée and then hurriedly left the house. He was so furious and pissed of that all the servants and guards got out of his way and hided for their lives. The tall man threw open the car doors, jumped inside and drove away.

He had no idea where to go but he just followed his instincts and went to all the places she liked to go. He visited Acchan and Bakamina’s place but they had no idea where his fiancée was and tried to call everyone they knew. Though the man couldn’t wait and continued searching himself.

He went to the bar where Sae and Sayaka were working. Sayaka was on stage, singing her hit song ‘Mushi no Ballad’ and Sae was behind the bar, staring with loving gaze at the person on stage, ignoring the long line of customers. Mario didn’t have time so he dragged Sae out and told her what happened. Soon Sayaka joined them and they discussed a few more places where Haruna could be.

Shinoda drove to the perverted squirrel’s house. Even though usually Mario would hate it if Haruna was here – jealousy always got the best of him – but now he really wished for the tall girl to be here. Yet Yuko got worried a lot too and called all friends and Haruna’s friends too. Kojima Haruna was nowhere to be found.

Suddenly Shinoda got a call from unknown number.
“What’s up, dude? Wanna see your bitch alive? Then drag your ruddy ass to our meetin’ place, you son of a bitch. If you come without company and unarmed then she’s gonna be fine. So, sucker, whatcha goin’ to do?”

Mario only gritted his teeth and crushed his cellphone into tiny pieces. Yuko only stared wide eyed at him, not understanding what was happening. The man looked at Yuko with determination in his eyes.
“I’m bringing her alive and unharmed, you hear my word. Now lock your doors if you ever want to snuggle in any woman’s breasts. I don’t want you missing too.” He spat out the words.

“You care about me?” Yuko tried to lighten the mood a bit and pretended to be surprised.
“It’s because Haruna cares, you squirrel.” Shinoda jumped to his car yet again and drove away, while Yuko locked her doors and kept on calling all friends. She was scared.

Meanwhile Mario arrived at the abandoned garage where a huge gang was waiting for him. He scoffed but got out of the car. Their boss smirked and clapped his hands.
“So you came, huh?”
“Whatever. Where’s Haruna, you assholes? If you dared to touch her…” Shinoda was shaking from anger and hate towards these men.
“Come closer and you’ll see her.” The gang’s boss ordered and Mario came closer, leaving a car behind. Two strong men held him tight while Haruna was dragged to the car and tied to the chair. She was unconscious, with torn clothes and Mario started squirming, his mouth spatting all the dirty words he knew.

A man next to the car slapped Kojima a few times until she opened her eyes and screamed after seeing her fiancé in the hands of the gang. Yet she couldn’t move and all Kojiharu could do was watch how the men started beating Shinoda. Though her fiancé didn’t give up and fought back as much as he could.

An eerie laughing echoed through the garage and the boss smirked.
“Shinoda, ‘tis your end. I found someone who’s gonna beat you until even your mama wouldn’t be able to recognize you.” The man laughed and looked at the raven haired girl who approached them all while smirking and biting her nails.

She came closer to Mario and looked him in the eye.
“Nee…okotteru?..” She tilted her head and giggled. “Ma.ri.o.ku.n.”
“No and yes.”
“Ah… Then…” She turned around and looked at the gang. Her eyes became deadly scary; she was wearing a serious expression. “Bukkorosu.”

Mario knew he could leave her alone but he was a gentleman – even if trolling a lot – so he helped her and soon they wiped out all but the boss.
“As much as I’d love to make you suffer myself, I think you deserve to be ‘beating until your mama wouldn’t be able to recognize you’. So excuse me, I have to take care of my fiancée. How French say, ‘Au revoir’.”

The man started running but his way was blocked by yet another raven haired female who with one blow knocked the living daylights out of him. Then slapped him until he was conscious and tossed him to the giggling girl.
“Geki, he’s yours.”
“Thank you, Black.”

While the two were indulging in the fighting feast, Mario went to the car and untied Haruna. As soon as he did that she hugged him tightly, all shaking and whimpering. He held her in his arms, rocking and calming down with his soothing words. When she fell asleep, he called his driver to come and take them. Shinoda just couldn’t drive and also he didn’t want to let go of his beloved.

The two just finished the beating and came to check upon them.
“Rena, Yuki… Thank you.” Mario was sincere. If not them, he could have died here and hell knows what would have happened to his precious Nyaro.
“Don’t thank us. We’re glad we could help.” Yuki, otherwise known as Black, answered and reassuringly patted his shoulder.

“Just bring her home safely and make the last hour of her birthday into the best birthday ever. We know you can do it.” Rena smiled. She caught herself still biting on the nails and quickly removed them from her mouth. She glanced at Yukirin nervously and instantly knew it was going to be a long night. “Well then…we’re…going then…ah…good night…”
Mario just nodded his head and watched the duo leaving. Soon the driver was here and through the entire journey back home Mario was holding his fiancée tightly in his arms, his loving gaze not leaving her even for a moment.

As soon as they got back home Shinoda took his fiancée to his bedroom and laid her on the bed. Then he went to the kitchen and prepared dinner. He tried not to think about what happened and so far succeeded. He brought the tray with food to the bedroom and saw that Nyaro was awake. He put the tray down and hugged her, feeling her leaning close to him and relaxing.

“I was so scared… Thank god Rena was there, so I knew things were going to be okay but… When I saw them holding you…” She shivered and cuddled closer to Shinoda.
“Hush… Things are fine now, don’t worry.” Mario caressed her back until she calmed down. He felt her shifting. So the time has come.
“Mario…” She was awestruck at how beautiful the room looked. “Is this all for me?”

“Yes, but at first you have…” He was cut by the eager lips that invaded his personal space and started kissing him with impatience and passion.
“As much as I want to see the gift… Can you do me a favor and make me forget what happened? When his hands tou….” This time Mario didn’t let her finish. Knowing that bastard touched her fueled him up and he totally indulged into the passion’s river and pulled Haruna in with him.

A box was feeling lonely on the table but it knew tomorrow the bow will be taken away and the lid will be opened. Then a very happy Haruna will kiss her fiancé and thank him with all her love. Inside the box was holding the rights to hold the fashion show and then open the fashion line, named ‘NyanNyan Paradise’.

THE END.

A/n. Sorry if this is lame but inspiration hit me... I am busy so I won't reply To your comments, I'll do it on the next update. THANK YOU MINNA!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 01:26:52 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   My fics can be found here also: AKBlasphemy48   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline bunny_rabbit

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Random OSs. |What A Day| (Haruna's B-Day fic/MariHaru) Apr 21th
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2013, 06:20:09 PM »
fufufu...you did it again... :on GJ:

BuraGeki saves the day...hurray for the raven pair :onioncheer:

Offline kuro_808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2013, 06:32:31 PM »
Crazy ass day for Mario to save Haruna with his help and make a birthday dinner for her
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline yanouchi

• MariHaru Love Hunter!!
  • Member+
  • ( *`ω´)人(бвб)
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2013, 07:57:49 AM »
Woah Mariko the ikemen.....thanks for making MariHaru fic....XD

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Why Are You Doing This To Us? COMING SOON!!!

TEASER

What am I supposed to do now? The one who always supported me, who was a good friend to me is leaving... Leaving why? Even now I still have no idea. But it's so selfish of you to do this, Sae... You say you have no friends, that no one cares about you but you are so wrong... What about your fan girls, your classmates? What about me? Are you really abandoning us, those who care about you? You already deleted your messages, pictures, tweets... You said you will slowly delete everything and then we will forget you... You are so WRONG. No one is ever going to forget you because your amazing selfish self is already in our hearts and it's gonna stay there no matter what you do. Why do you want us to forget you so badly? I don't think we ever treated you differently than a friend or someone we look up to. Before leaving, can you listen to this story? If after what I tell you you still wanna leave...be my guest. But you have my word. No matter what you do, we will NEVER forget you. Now listen.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 06:40:20 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
Im waiting for the 1st chapy..

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Thank you for the 'What A Day' OS

It was lovely...

And 'Why Are You Doing This To Us?' is going to be an interesting story...

Thank you for the teaser...

Can't wait for the story to start

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2013, 02:06:08 PM »
Minna... Important announcement!!!

For now Saku is not gonna update here, in JPHIP. I feel I need to relax and forget some things so I am gonna update new stories on my blog (the link will be at the end of this comment) in order to some day be able to go back to the stories here in JPHIP.

I feel like I just need to change the view and perspective on a few things. I wanna try out something, writing for myself not for others and if I feel that I like it then I will come back here with full power... Those who want can follow the blog and comment there but yeah...

Really sorry for all those who are waiting for my updates.

Though I still am going to continue writing in AKBlasphemy48, so dun worry bout that. And I am gonna lurk here to read and comment on your stories, though not too much... I guess I just need to freshen my mind...

Gomenne....

http://sakuradropletintheabode.wordpress.com/2013/08/08/the-attraction-of-the-mirror-prologue/

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2013, 02:19:40 PM »
Ah too bad.. You are not going to update your stories here for a while.

I'll just wait for you until you update them.

Thank you for informing me about your hiatus.

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2013, 07:24:47 AM »
Ganbaro. Hope yar gun write yar OTP!!!

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2013, 12:18:28 PM »
Well we can read your stories here again and again.
I will.
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline bunny_rabbit

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2013, 12:29:03 PM »
aaa...not you too saku-chan :gyaaah:

but at least you didn't stop writing...so where ever you post your stories I'll go there and read it -and comment if I can

:onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: My last post in a while!!! Present for Rukaeru~ AtsuMina <3
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2013, 02:38:37 PM »
A/n. Yeah, minna, this is my last post here, as I really wanted to post this birthday present for Ruka and I've been working on this for quite some time, trying to fight my laziness and procrastination. But here it is and I hope Ruka enjoys this, even though it's really not much~

SUNNY Day

"Mi.na.mi. Whatcha doing?"

"Busy."

"Mhm?"

"Just. Busy."

"Mou~ I wanna spend time with you... I finally have the day off...and you are busy again yet you promised we will be able to go on a date.."

"Atsuko. I am busy."

Maeda grumbled and turned away, unable to comprehend her hurt feelings. She was so happy yesterday knowing she can spend time with her midget and now all she could do was sulk and roll on bed lazily.

Two hours later Minami finally came to the bedroom and slumped on the bed next to her, sighing and smiling happily.

"Why the happy smile?" Acchan grumpily asked and pouted.

"I finished the present for our huge fan." Takamina answered and grinned.

"Oh, wait..." Acchan sat up. "Isn't it Rukaeru's birthday today?!!"

"Yup." Minami turned to face Acchan. "Wanna see what I made?"

"Your grin means only one thing..." Atsuko also grinned and beamed a huge smile. "Show me~"

The two went back to the living room and Minami opened a file which made Atsuko smirk and she started reading everything while giggling.

AAH!!! Today is Ruka-sama's birthday!!! What to do? What to do?!!!

EEH!!!!? D...don't talk about kissing in front of this kid..!! >/////<

Mou... Why do I keep thinking about the suggestion..? I... >///< *pouts*

Kekkekke~ I can't stop thinking about the kiss.... If I... Kya....

(on the fated day)

Sica: "unnie~ Rukaeru-san is here~ Go and give him the present~"

Sunny: "Kekke~ mhm... this is gonna be daebakk~  :w00t:

*goes to the changing room"

*looks for something in her bag, raises her head* Ah, Ruka-sama~ You here?

*pulls out book* *opens it and reads something* *raises her head at Ruka again* Eto.. Today is an important day, Ruka-sama... I have.... >////< a present for you....

*closes eyes* My present for you... I let you kiss me... >////<

"Uwa, Minami, that is perfect~" Atsuko exclaimed with sparkling eyes and kissed her Bakamidget with all passion she had. "Let's send this to Rukaeru~"

"B...before that..." Minami dragged Atsuko back to the bedroom and pushed her on their bed. "My urges are killing me...."

*censored*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RUKA!!!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 03:01:49 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Hatakeru

« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2013, 02:58:29 PM »
This is so nice!!  :twothumbs  :twothumbs

Sakuchan, why is it it's the last post? You don't want to post in here anymore? Post more!  :cry:

But it's up to you, I'll reading your story in your site.  :D

Actually, I really love your story Atsumina red riding hood. And the posing game! :twothumbs

I hope you will make a story like that again.  :D

ps: sorry for my english. I'm really weak in grammar.  :bow:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2013, 03:02:24 PM »
Interesting OS there..

Atsumina... Yeah...

Can't wait up see more

Thank you the update