JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chinese Music All-Stars - Welcome to Beijing

Author Topic: Random One Shots: |NyanNyan's Bday SP| One Cliché Story [KojiYuu OS] (04/21/15)  (Read 36270 times)

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
Re: Random OSs. |What A Day| (Haruna's B-Day fic/MariHaru) Apr 21th
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2013, 06:20:09 PM »
fufufu...you did it again... :on GJ:

BuraGeki saves the day...hurray for the raven pair :onioncheer:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2013, 06:32:31 PM »
Crazy ass day for Mario to save Haruna with his help and make a birthday dinner for her
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline yanouchi

• MariHaru Love Hunter!!
  • Member+
  • ( *`ω´)人(бвб)
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2013, 07:57:49 AM »
Woah Mariko the ikemen.....thanks for making MariHaru fic....XD

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Why Are You Doing This To Us? COMING SOON!!!

TEASER

What am I supposed to do now? The one who always supported me, who was a good friend to me is leaving... Leaving why? Even now I still have no idea. But it's so selfish of you to do this, Sae... You say you have no friends, that no one cares about you but you are so wrong... What about your fan girls, your classmates? What about me? Are you really abandoning us, those who care about you? You already deleted your messages, pictures, tweets... You said you will slowly delete everything and then we will forget you... You are so WRONG. No one is ever going to forget you because your amazing selfish self is already in our hearts and it's gonna stay there no matter what you do. Why do you want us to forget you so badly? I don't think we ever treated you differently than a friend or someone we look up to. Before leaving, can you listen to this story? If after what I tell you you still wanna leave...be my guest. But you have my word. No matter what you do, we will NEVER forget you. Now listen.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 06:40:20 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
Im waiting for the 1st chapy..

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Thank you for the 'What A Day' OS

It was lovely...

And 'Why Are You Doing This To Us?' is going to be an interesting story...

Thank you for the teaser...

Can't wait for the story to start

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2013, 02:06:08 PM »
Minna... Important announcement!!!

For now Saku is not gonna update here, in JPHIP. I feel I need to relax and forget some things so I am gonna update new stories on my blog (the link will be at the end of this comment) in order to some day be able to go back to the stories here in JPHIP.

I feel like I just need to change the view and perspective on a few things. I wanna try out something, writing for myself not for others and if I feel that I like it then I will come back here with full power... Those who want can follow the blog and comment there but yeah...

Really sorry for all those who are waiting for my updates.

Though I still am going to continue writing in AKBlasphemy48, so dun worry bout that. And I am gonna lurk here to read and comment on your stories, though not too much... I guess I just need to freshen my mind...

Gomenne....

http://sakuradropletintheabode.wordpress.com/2013/08/08/the-attraction-of-the-mirror-prologue/
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2013, 02:19:40 PM »
Ah too bad.. You are not going to update your stories here for a while.

I'll just wait for you until you update them.

Thank you for informing me about your hiatus.

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2013, 07:24:47 AM »
Ganbaro. Hope yar gun write yar OTP!!!

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2013, 12:18:28 PM »
Well we can read your stories here again and again.
I will.
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2013, 12:29:03 PM »
aaa...not you too saku-chan :gyaaah:

but at least you didn't stop writing...so where ever you post your stories I'll go there and read it -and comment if I can

:onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: My last post in a while!!! Present for Rukaeru~ AtsuMina <3
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2013, 02:38:37 PM »
A/n. Yeah, minna, this is my last post here, as I really wanted to post this birthday present for Ruka and I've been working on this for quite some time, trying to fight my laziness and procrastination. But here it is and I hope Ruka enjoys this, even though it's really not much~

SUNNY Day

"Mi.na.mi. Whatcha doing?"

"Busy."

"Mhm?"

"Just. Busy."

"Mou~ I wanna spend time with you... I finally have the day off...and you are busy again yet you promised we will be able to go on a date.."

"Atsuko. I am busy."

Maeda grumbled and turned away, unable to comprehend her hurt feelings. She was so happy yesterday knowing she can spend time with her midget and now all she could do was sulk and roll on bed lazily.

Two hours later Minami finally came to the bedroom and slumped on the bed next to her, sighing and smiling happily.

"Why the happy smile?" Acchan grumpily asked and pouted.

"I finished the present for our huge fan." Takamina answered and grinned.

"Oh, wait..." Acchan sat up. "Isn't it Rukaeru's birthday today?!!"

"Yup." Minami turned to face Acchan. "Wanna see what I made?"

"Your grin means only one thing..." Atsuko also grinned and beamed a huge smile. "Show me~"

The two went back to the living room and Minami opened a file which made Atsuko smirk and she started reading everything while giggling.

AAH!!! Today is Ruka-sama's birthday!!! What to do? What to do?!!!

EEH!!!!? D...don't talk about kissing in front of this kid..!! >/////<

Mou... Why do I keep thinking about the suggestion..? I... >///< *pouts*

Kekkekke~ I can't stop thinking about the kiss.... If I... Kya....

(on the fated day)

Sica: "unnie~ Rukaeru-san is here~ Go and give him the present~"

Sunny: "Kekke~ mhm... this is gonna be daebakk~  :w00t:

*goes to the changing room"

*looks for something in her bag, raises her head* Ah, Ruka-sama~ You here?

*pulls out book* *opens it and reads something* *raises her head at Ruka again* Eto.. Today is an important day, Ruka-sama... I have.... >////< a present for you....

*closes eyes* My present for you... I let you kiss me... >////<

"Uwa, Minami, that is perfect~" Atsuko exclaimed with sparkling eyes and kissed her Bakamidget with all passion she had. "Let's send this to Rukaeru~"

"B...before that..." Minami dragged Atsuko back to the bedroom and pushed her on their bed. "My urges are killing me...."

*censored*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RUKA!!!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 03:01:49 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Hatakeru

« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2013, 02:58:29 PM »
This is so nice!!  :twothumbs  :twothumbs

Sakuchan, why is it it's the last post? You don't want to post in here anymore? Post more!  :cry:

But it's up to you, I'll reading your story in your site.  :D

Actually, I really love your story Atsumina red riding hood. And the posing game! :twothumbs

I hope you will make a story like that again.  :D

ps: sorry for my english. I'm really weak in grammar.  :bow:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2013, 03:02:24 PM »
Interesting OS there..

Atsumina... Yeah...

Can't wait up see more

Thank you the update

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2013, 03:33:02 PM »
woa nice  :D
what? today is ruka-sama birthday ?  :shocked

happy birthday rukaeru-sama  :inlove: :bow:

Offline theblueknight

• Theblueknight a.k.a oneyugigirl fan of Hatsune Miku/HANDMC/AKB48 and Im IN LOVE with Shinoda Mariko mi linda esposa(waifu) <3
  • Member+
  • love knows no gender
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2013, 05:00:04 AM »
well well well I read the story and now its on my list of stories I have read :) sorry it took me awhile but heh I kinda neglected to remember that I needed to eat so yeah  :nervous I did that first then took my medicine and now barely finish reading this :) I like it a gender bender nice  :twothumbs now if you will excuse me I have to go pass out dam I cant stop sneezing I hate being sick  :banghead:
Spanish original name es mary es mi amor por leo dan:
Mari(mariko)es mi amor, solo con ella
vivo la felicidad yo se que nunca a nadie
mas podria amar, por que la quiero de
verdad por eso mary por favor dame tu
mano continuemos siempre asi
despues de todo que mas te puedo
pedir si soy feliz...muy feliz.
Si un dia me faltas tu que
Dios me ayude a morir ya que
no volvera a hacer en esta vida feliz
sin ti mari...sin ti mari...si estoy
viviendo por ti... 
--------<@
English ver dow originally name mary is my love by leo dan :
My love is Mari, just with her
I live in happiness
I know I will never again
fall in love with nobody, because I
feel a true love Because of that,
Mari, give me your hand we'll
forever continue this way After all,
what can I ask you more if I am happy...
very happy If one day I will miss you,
God help me to die ,
without you Mari...
If i live my life for you...  -----------<@

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Hard Case Part 1 (Dark Bloody Story) Nov/11
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2014, 10:46:31 PM »
WARNING. Dark, contains blood, gore, violence. Not For Kids.

(you can find first part here: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=34071.msg1117625#msg1117625

and second part here: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=34071.msg1118095#msg1118095)

Hard Case Part 3

~four days later~

"I cannot believe it... These murders just keep coming and you haven't even the slightest clue who the culprit might be?!!!" Senior Superintendent of Akihabara Police Squad shouted.

"Nontii, calm down. I am sure we can find a solution. And the murders have stopped, so I think we have time on our side." Oshima Mai patted her boss and close friend.

"You're too calm to be called Superintendent, Maimai." Noro Kayo sighed. "Well then...you two...really not a slightest single lead?"

"I'm afraid so, boss..." Umeda Ayaka sighed and bowed apologetically.

"There is one theory but its probability is very low..." Minami started.

"Takamina....spill the beans." Noro glared at the tiny midget.

"Our source says this is Mafia's job but..." Takahashi played with the hem of her jacket. "We have a policy with them. There is no way they would break the law. They know the dire consequences.."

"Yes, when it comes to Rappappa, I have no doubts it's not their job... But there is still another organization, another Mafia group and if we want to know more about their name and all, we might need help from HER." Umeda stated.

"That other group has been in hiding for forever, we know nothing of their members or the residence of the organization. You will have to contact Rappappa, Minami." Oshima Mai ordered.

Suddenly the doors were wide open and Miichan ran in.

"Sorry to barge in like this but we have a problem. There's been another murder, double murder at that. And you won't like it this time even more..." Minegishi said in a grim voice as the air in the room grew sullen and melancholic.

~at the crime scene~

"This...." Ayaka turned away from the view before her. Despite working in police field there were still times when she just couldn't handle the sight.

"I'm getting really angry... Who are the victims, Watanabe-san?" Takahashi asked while looking at the two heads without bodies that were placed in pots as if they were flowers.

"Ishida Haruka, a well known politician's daughter. The girl was studying law, wanted to be just liker her father..." The doctor gently patted the head with his white gloved hand and then turned to another victim. "Iwasaki Hitomi, as her dental records said, a student in Dancing School... Her parents will be shocked, she's their only daughter... What a loss..."

"These murders are either a job of a psychopath who just finds it fun, killing people...or the killer is trying to tell us something..." Minegishi sighed and shook her head. "Anyone could be the next victim, even me or you or anyone else..."

"I think this person is trying to give a message to someone but us." A slightly sultry voice was heard. "Jun-kun agrees with me, deshou?"

"Yes, Tomo~mi. Especially if this is really mafia's doing, and I am quite certain it is..." Matsui ruffled his hair and casted a glance towards the poor victims. "Where are their bodies anyways?"

"We do not know. We searched everywhere around this area and even slightly further... Nothing." Miichan sighed once again.

"The killer must have took them with him...or her..." Jun thought aloud. "Why not? We do not know who it is - the identity I mean - and where that person resides. It really could be anyone."

"Yeah... By the way, Kasai-san, what are you doing here?" Takamina asked the sultry woman in white pants and white coat.

"Haruki and Shizuki have a free day so Oshima-san asked me to come instead. She said it's been a while since the last time that I worked outside." Kasai Tomomi, Forensics Lab Worker, replied. "I have to admit, it feels nice. It's been a while since these chills were running down my spine. I agree with Miichan, any of us could be the next victim."

"That is why we need to figure out the message." Umeda said and pulled out her notes. "Let's see, what do we have so far... IA, IS, SH, IH... Any ideas?"

"Let me see." Jun took the notebook and inspected closely the letters. "I think we all are safe for now, at least all that are here..."

"What do you mean?" Takahashi asked.

"The next person will have either TI or IT initials. This murderer is confessing to someone, trying to say 'AISHITERU'." Matsui gritted his teeth and took a sharp breath. "Despite how much you love someone, killing people in order to confess and get noticed...."

"Unforgivable." Takamina whispered. "We have to warn Noro-san and others. We might still be able to save the person."

BEEP BEEP

"No...." Miichan looked at her PDA. "A famous model Itano Tomomi was just found brutally murdered at her home..."

"....NOOOOOO!!!!" Kasai fell on her knees and started sobbing. "No no no....."

"Why...is she crying?" Minegishi whispered.

"Itano-san is....was her lover..." Docotor Watanabe finally spoke and silently motioned for the coroners to take the heads away.

~some days after the funeral~

"It's useless... We cannot protect all those who have initials TE and ET, especially because some of them are already missing or just gone abroad..." Minami slammed her head against the table.

"We have no other choice then... You have to contact Rappappa for help..." Umeda carefully said.

"I know but.... I still cannot forgive her..." Takamina was interrupted by the sudden intrusion of Maimai.

"Turn on the TV, now." Oshima ordered.

Ayaka took the remote and turned on the news channel.

"The victim was identified as Takamatsu Eri and it is still not known how she got here. Nagoya's police said the girl lives in Akihabara so the investigation will probably be passed onto them."

Takamina turned off the TV and her grim expression didn't really mean anything good. She took her mobile phone and dialed her girlfriend's number.

"Acchan...it's me... I've decided. Contact her."

TO BE CONTINUED

Replies.

@minna: well, here I am, I am back so no worries~ Glad you like and read my work, I really appreciate it  :bow:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Random One Shots: Hard Case. Part 3 (Feb 13, 2014)
« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2014, 11:15:03 AM »
NOTICE.

added INDEX on the first post, make sure to check it out  ;)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Random One Shots: Hard Case. Part 3 (Feb 13, 2014)
« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2014, 12:12:50 PM »
Who is this 'her'?

Who is the murderer?

Eh... These victims mostly were rapappa members in majisuka gakuen 2 except Itano who was shibuya, a rapappa's queen.

Are the Rapappa members different from MG?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Random One Shots: Only You (May 31, 2014)
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2014, 01:04:27 PM »
REPLIES.

@cisda83: this person, 'her', will be revealed in the next part, which I will post....someday :v The murderer of course will be revealed in the last part and well see about MG members  XD

Only You

I open my eyes and look at the other side of bed. There is lying a female figure and I can only sigh. How many more lies can I put in front of her? Churi doesn't deserve this... I should just break up but she is so weak and fragile... She is only left two years to live because of lung cancer... I cannot simply leave her alone or say that I love someone else.

Glancing at the clock and seeing it's past 3AM, I carefully get out of bed and wrap myself in a blanket. I go to the balcony and look at the stars. They are so beautiful tonight... I wish I could stare at them with you and yet... To think I am living with Churi while my thoughts are always about you.... It's devastating and hard, to not be hundred percent there for my girlfriend and yet I cannot help it.

When I met her... She made me smile everyday and I felt so happy whenever she was around Finding out about her sickness.... It made me realize how strong she really is and how weak I am... and then it was my dark days, after you said to move on because you fell in love with someone else. My shattered world slowly started gluing itself back into one entity.

I really thought that dating her will make me forget you and move on but... I was so wrong.... Everyday I think of you, all my thoughts are about you... I try to be with her hundred percent but I cannot... Why with you, the person who didn't make me as happy, I was always my two hundred percent? Maybe because with you, even on the days when you were not with me, I still felt like my life was fulfilled.

And now here I am, feeling disturbed by the memories with you and the huge craving to be hugged by you, to feel your embrace, to let my self drown in that wonderful gaze of those brown eyes. I don't care about our height difference, about our totally different personalities... I don't care about anything else, because no matter what with you I feel that fulfillment. I so want to tell Churi how I feel and go, no, run to you but...

I am sure you dating Atsuko-san is your number one choice and as you already told me, I know we have no future together. You told me straight away you have no feelings for me and you went into the embrace of Maeda while me... I didn't cry and didn't weep. I just held all the pain inside, remembering all the times I waited for you, all the times I ignored your coldness towards me and still held you in a warm and welcoming embrace.

However, I still cannot believe that everything we've been through, everything we had....it is all forgotten by you.... How can you forget our precious times when we made love, when we had those trips to islands and tiny villages? We laughed about so many things, we were engrossed in each other, and though you never said you love me, though you denied your feelings and said there is a mere chance of one percent that we will be together...

I still hoped and believed, because you spoiled me like no one else has ever spoiled me... Even when I dated Jun, I had to spoil him, I had to be like a motherly figure to him... With you...I felt on the same level if not more... You spoiled me at times, you were cold at times, but all that remains in the background when I think about that feeling of not missing anything in my life when you are around....

I notice Churi stir in the bed as she coughs and I hurry to tend to her. While I whisper sweet words and wipe her bloody mouth with a napkin, while I give her some water and medicine, even while I hold her in my embrace until she falls asleep.... My thoughts still wander away, I still feel that longing and I hope, that one day we can be together, Yuuko-san....

[THE END.]

A/n. Sorry for this being so short, but I am quite busy with things and after listening to one certain song (I don't wanna share the song though  :( ) I just felt like writing what's on my mind. After I read it, it feels personal and maybe I took something from my experience, but really, none of the characters are based on anything more than just a few inner feelings... Sigh...
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 01:51:04 PM by sakura_drop_ »

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chinese Music All-Stars - Welcome to Beijing