JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: miwa - Kimi To 100 Kaime No Koi (movie ver.) feat AOI

Author Topic: Travel To A Distant World: The Recruitment (Mayuki) [side story] (Dec 29 2013)  (Read 107468 times)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Aww is so sad and cute... and I love natsu.. But I have a doubt.. if Jurina grown up like a little sister to Rena.. how the thing change...

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Oh... Rena had very adventurous past...

She killed her own father for her freedom..

What's going to happen to Wmatsui next?

Can't wait

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
Ah...So there is part 2~ And wow!! KojiYuu happen before the meeting?!
-Cool~ Anyway, so that's why...But poor Jurina though...
-Yeah...Jurina just need her parents...moreover, a deal with those bastard!!
-*calm downed* Meh...Oh, Rena past has been revealed and...
-...it was dreadful...What a poor girl who have her mother killed by her own father...
-And her father was killed by her own hand...
-Now, I'm really excited on the next OS!! AW~ AtsuMina~ Wedding~

>Haha, just plz update soon!!~ Can't wait for the next one!!~

Offline arrow27

• Member+
Travel To A Distant World:2nd OS The Bond,part 2(WMatsui)+Replies (Aug 4 2013)
« Reply #363 on: August 04, 2013, 07:41:16 AM »
Replies:

Shinoki: Jurina's parents were indeed idiots, same with Rena's dad. But yeah, Rena's mom was nice, she did her best to raise Rena.

Zita: Killing her father was something she had to do to get her freedom. But yeah, he was a bad guy, so makes sense to want him dead. & lol, glad you like the dog.

Archer1992: A dead bastard now (Rena's dad) :P I'll try my best to update when I can, things are going slow so far though :(

Haruko: Thanks :) & to answer your question, Jurina would have to work very hard in order to get Rena to see her as more of a sister if she wants :P Rena's always been very protective of her. So whether they want their relationship to be sister like or not is up to them :P

cisda83: Well after that, wmatsui trained together, completed missions together, and tried to enjoy what they could of the life they lived. & then they met up with Minami and joined AKB :3

Kochiki: Yup, kojiyuu already knew each other for awhile (before meeting any of the others). Rena's past was indeed rough, but she is strong, and that's why she felt like she did once again need to open up and let someone in her life (Jurina).

I'll let you guys know when you can expect the next oneshot. I can't give a date now because I haven't found time to start writing it, and usually I like to write a bit of something first b4 letting readers know when I can update so I can stick to that date :)

Please look forward to it, and as always, thanks for reading and commenting~

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
I WANT SEASON II!!!!!!  XD XD XD

I want to know the Aftermath of the first one....

Thank you  :) :) :)
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
I WANT SEASON II!!!!!!  XD XD XD

I want to know the Aftermath of the first one....

Thank you  :) :) :)

Yes, it'll be better if there is season 2~
-But seems like it totally ended...maybe but!!
-Still praying for season 2 though!!~ xD
-Anyway, can't wait for the next one!!~

>Plz update soooon!!~ Looking forward to it!!~

Offline arrow27

• Member+
Travel To A Distant World: OS Halloween sp (OCT 39 2013)
« Reply #366 on: October 30, 2013, 04:51:12 AM »
Hey guys! I’ve been absent for awhile, I apologize. Got a message yesterday from one of the readers and it made me want to write something! I’d love to update the remaining one shot for Travel to a Distant world, but the reason I’ve been away is school, which is still taking up major time! During Christmas break I’ll do my best to write those! For today though, I offer a little Halloween special~

(Note: This takes place 1.5 years after Minami ‘Jane’ has formed the rebel group)

“Damn it!” Minami cursed after she slipped. The flour fell all over her, along with the melted chocolate she was stirring in a bowl. She glared at the ingredients as though they were solely to blame. “Stupid good for nothing....” she muttered as she stood from the floor. She scowled at the electronic mixer on the table, which got her into this mess in the first place after it went out of control.

Pulling out her gun, she aimed it at the mixer, as though daring it to try and be disobedient again.

“Whoa there cowboy!” an amused voice called from the door. Minami cocked her head to see her girlfriend Atsuko walk in. Instantly after thinking the word ‘girlfriend’ the little leader blushed. It’d only been three weeks since they declared their relationship, and next to an affectionate kiss here and there, their relationship remained the same. Comfortable.

Atsuko laughed as she gazed to the pouting girl covered in flour and chocolate, still holding the gun to the poor mixer. “Easy now, we’re still working on getting equipment for the base, and that mixer is the only one we have for the kitchen.”

Sighing, the leader strapped the gun behind her back with a dejected look. Atsuko, noticing her girlfriend’s sombre mood, slowly approached the girl and placed a hand on her shoulder worriedly. “Hey, what’s wrong?

Minami looked to Atsuko, and saw she was genuinely worried, which caused her to blush at her childishness. “I...It’s nothing. It’s stupid” she turned her head away. Even more concerned, Atsuko gently took hold of Minami’s hand, rubbing small circles on it with her thumb as she stooped down a bit to meet Minami’s eyes.

“Come on Minami, you can tell me, maybe I can help” she offered with her bright smile.

Comforted by her lover’s words and smile, the leader gave in. She rubbed the back of her head shyly and said, “W...well, Yuko told me about this um holiday called Halloween. Where kids go around gathering candy, dressed in costumes, and I heard a lot of other members talk about how they missed doing that. I know things around here can be dull, and we’re busy establishing ourselves as this rebel group, so I wanted to do something for everyone. I mean...we can’t exactly go around knocking on people’s doors since many of us are wanted for different reasons, and robbing a store for candy just didn’t seem right. So with the ingredients we had, I was trying to make some candy but...well, as you can see, that didn’t go well.” Minami sighed as she realized she was rambling.

“It was stupid anyways, I’ve never even cooked in my life, only stolen things. It was pointless to think I could do this”

Atsuko sternly stared at Minami throughout her explanation, and just when she thought she couldn’t love the girl more, her heart was proven wrong. Atsuko let a huge grin spread across her face as she spread out her arms wide and tackled the girl in a hug. Surprised, Minami tried to hold on, but both of them ended up falling to the ground. Both now covered in flour and chocolate.

“A...Atsuko!?”

Atsuko nuzzled in Minami’s neck, and then brought her head up to meet her gaze. “Minami...That’s really sweet. You should’ve asked for help though. I would’ve been more than happy, and so would have the others.”

The leader titled her head, “Really?” she asked quizzically.

Atsuko laughed, “Yes, that’s what families do, they do stuff together to help. It’ll be fun, we can all try to make something and have our own little party. We can all help each other, I’m sure the others would love that.

Minami smiled at the notion and nodded her approval. Right. They were a family now; they should do these kinds of things together. “You’re right. Thank you Atsuko” Minami pushed herself up on her elbows, both girls rising, and placed a kiss on Atsuko’s cheek. In the process, she got her lips covered in chocolate. Atsuko smirked, and leaned forward to plant her lips on the leaders, enjoying the sweet taste of chocolate on the older girl’s lips.

“Ahm!” someone cleared their throat, and both girls instantly broke apart. “I didn’t think you two were into this kind of stuff” Yuko stated with a grin. After glancing to the girl who interrupted them, they both instantly wiped their heads around in the opposite direction. A blush on both their faces. And not because they were caught in an intimate moment.

“Yuko! How many times do I have to tell you not to walk around the base like that!” Atsuko shouted.
        “Hey, I’m walking around naked with a valid reason for once. The others are working on costumes and I was getting fitted” she said, the grin apparent in her tone.

Minami sighed, “You still could’ve worn something” she said, not understanding Yuko’s habits. Something about freedom the older girl mentioned before. Wait. Costumes?

The leader turned her head and attempted to focus all her attention on Yuko’s eyes so she wouldn’t see the rest of the bare girl. “What costumes”

Yuko smirked, “you aren’t the only one with a secret project that’s well, not so secret. We wanted to do something to, so a couple of the members are trying to make costumes. Other are trying to decorate the place. So, you ready to ask for help on your end”

Atsuko gives a friendly laugh and stands up, offering her leader a hand. Minami smiles, warmth washes over her. Everyday she’d felt nothing but joy with these people, even under their difficult circumstances. She wanted to be a good leader, and sometimes that meant letting the team relax. Even if she didn’t quite get the appeal of this holiday, she’d realized that maybe; it could be a favourite of hers. How bad can something be if it brings people together in the strangest of ways?

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Travel To A Distant World: OS Halloween sp (OCT 30 2013)
« Reply #367 on: October 30, 2013, 07:16:37 AM »
It was too short but I like a lot thanx for this :B sweet atsumina and naked yuko!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #368 on: October 30, 2013, 02:10:35 PM »
Minami is so cute somehow... and Atsuko is falling more and more in love with Minami

Erm... what kind of adventures are they going to come across?

What kind of costumes are they going to wear?

Thank you for the update

Can't wait to see the next

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #369 on: October 30, 2013, 02:49:35 PM »
this was short, cute and I want more!! Is it possible?  :roll:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline FlameHazeKatsu

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • Atsumina~! ♥ forever <3
« Reply #370 on: October 30, 2013, 04:27:22 PM »
Ah, I miss your writing!  :on lol:
school the only thing that is holding you back down (same situation lol)  :err:
This was really cute~  :on drink:
Reading it during my breaktime and it made  me forget about school for a moment, and went to 'lala' land LOL  :on GJ: :on GJ: :on GJ:

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #371 on: November 01, 2013, 03:53:53 PM »
wahhhh i cant believed i miss to comment XD
anyways!!
arrow!! i miss u here *hug*  :oops:
im just glad that u post something for the halloween  :D

and whatever u are doing...do your best!!
and have a nice day :on gay:

Offline Mina

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #372 on: November 01, 2013, 09:34:07 PM »
Incredible Fanfiction, continues posting.  :twothumbs

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #373 on: November 02, 2013, 02:57:59 PM »
its only a OS...??
TnT!!
thanks!!

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #374 on: November 02, 2013, 05:33:56 PM »
ARROW I MISSED YOU~~!!!!! QAQ
It's been such a long time since I read your works, mate XD

Hot AtsuMina moment as per usual, and whoa Acchan's being dominant again~ AND Yuko's nekkid ass ruined le moment. Oh well :lol:

Offline ykariya

• ecchi
« Reply #375 on: November 04, 2013, 05:01:11 PM »
continue please

Offline arrow27

• Member+
Re: Travel To A Distant World: ANNOUNCEMENT + SNIPPET (Dec 22 2013)
« Reply #376 on: December 22, 2013, 08:48:04 PM »
HELLO!!! So as promised, I'll be posting the fic for "What happened in the AW after the ending?" this week!!! Already working on it so hoping to have it up by either tomorrow or Tuesday :) Thanks for your patience everyone! With school out of the way for a bit I'll be writing/posting what I can :)

Here is a snippet below of the chapter!

--------------------------
Wedding Plans!?

“Yuko, I’m kind of busy” I let out a sigh of frustration as Yuko pulls the papers forcefully out of my hands.
        “This can wait, you have a real problem on your hands” she scolds.
        I narrow my eyes. “I need to go through the reports Yuko”
        She waves the papers in my face, “Mariko will do that later, besides. I can tell you right now things are calm. Let’s not go digging up trouble with the government.”
        I sigh and rub my forehead, “Yuko, why are you here?” I was sitting in Mariko’s office since she was not present, previously overlooking mission reports from the members. Including old ones from when I’d been MIA from the group. It’d been two weeks since our parting with the AKB girls from the other world. Shortly afterwards, we’d destroyed the chip, with it, any possible chance to communicate and go to their world or vice versa. It was for the better.

Yuko hopped on the desk and fixed me with a stern look. “I’m trying to bring to light your bigger problem at the moment that you should be focused on”
        I raised a brow, “and pre-tell, what’s that?”
        She feigned deep thinking, “Oh I don’t know...The fact you’d proposed to Atsuko and now the two of you are engaged!” she yelled out.
        I stood from my chair and gazed without much interest. “Yeah, so”
        She jumped off the desk and walked over to me, “So!? You don’t just go blurting out you want to marry someone just to defuse their anger towards you”
        I glared, “Yuko, it’s not like I did it on the spur of the moment. Like I told her at the time, she’s the person I want to always be with.”
        Yuko let out a breath, “You two would’ve stayed together anyways right. Why need this?”

------------------------------

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #377 on: December 22, 2013, 08:58:37 PM »
Wawawa... so curious...
I have nothing else to say but do your best and that I'm looking forward to this~

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #378 on: December 22, 2013, 09:44:49 PM »
Thank you for the short story

Can't wait to see the next extra stories

Thank you again

Offline arrow27

• Member+
Travel To A Distant World: The Wedding Plan [Atsumina] (Dec 23 2013)
« Reply #379 on: December 23, 2013, 02:49:30 PM »
As promised, here is the next one shot! So this one is written for the "What happened in the AW after the ending?" votes. It will be in 2 parts, and I'll do my best to upload the second part either by or before Friday :) Again, thanks to all the readers who were patient in waiting for these updates!!! School has been a pain so I had to wait till the break! So thanks, and I hope you enjoy the read!

-----------------------------------------

The Wedding Plans Part 1

“Yuko, I’m kind of busy” I let out a sigh of frustration as Yuko pulls the papers forcefully out of my hands.
        “This can wait, you have a real problem on your hands” she scolds.
        I narrow my eyes. “I need to go through the reports Yuko”
        She waves the papers in my face, “Mariko will do that later, besides. I can tell you right now things are calm. Let’s not go digging up trouble with the government.”
        I sigh and rub my forehead, “Yuko, why are you here?” I was sitting in Mariko’s office since she was not present, previously overlooking mission reports from the members. Including old ones from when I’d been MIA from the group. It’d been two weeks since our parting with the AKB girls from the other world. Shortly afterwards, we’d destroyed the chip, with it, any possible chance to communicate and go to their world or vice versa. It was for the better.

Yuko hopped on the desk and fixed me with a stern look. “I’m trying to bring to light your bigger problem at the moment that you should be focused on”
        I raised a brow, “and pre-tell, what’s that?”
        She feigned deep thinking, “Oh I don’t know...The fact you’d proposed to Atsuko and now the two of you are engaged!” she yelled out.
        I stood from my chair and gazed without much interest. “Yeah, so”
        She jumped off the desk and walked over to me, “So!? You don’t just go blurting out you want to marry someone just to defuse their anger towards you”
        I glared, “Yuko, it’s not like I did it on the spur of the moment. Like I told her at the time, she’s the person I want to always be with.”
        Yuko let out a breath, “You two would’ve stayed together anyways right. Why need this?”

I gave her a small smile, “I don’t know much about marriage if not anything at all...But I do know it’s a promise between two people to always be with one another. I used to always tell Atsuko that with the life we led, that we wouldn’t live long. I didn’t believe in a ‘forever’ back then...But I wanted her to know I changed...And by asking her to marry me, I felt like it was a promise, one that’d let her know I truly believed we’d survive till the very end. It’s that simple”
        Yuko’s features relaxed and she let out a tired breath, but then gave a friendly smile, “always with the surprises Minami...Always growing up in the strangest manner. You and Atsuko are important to all of us, so you know we’ll help you two out with anything”
        I gave my friend a grateful smile, truly glad to be back home with the ones I treasured.

“Knock knock” We turned to see Sasshi at the door with a smug look on her face.
        Yuko let out a playful grin, “wipe that knowing smirk off your face, we both know you were eavesdropping outside”
        Sasshi’s pouted, “aw man~”
        Laughing, I said, “there’s a reason you mainly work behind the scenes”
        Sasshi grinned, “My genius is better appreciated off the battlefield. Anyways, I think it’s great Atsuko and you are getting married! So, what are the wedding plans!?” she excitedly asked.
        I blinked in confusion, and tilted my head, “don’t know...what do you do at a wedding anyways?”

Sasshi gave me a surprised look, mouth agape, and Yuko stared blankly at me. “You...Don’t know?” Sasshi hesitantly asked.
        I shrugged, but defensively said, “How would I?”
        “You’ve never been to one? Or seen or read about one? Not even heard about one?” she incredulously asked.
        Yuko came to my defence, “well, I don’t think her lifestyle gave her much room for that kind of stuff”
        I nonchalantly shrugged, “never cared for it when I was a kid. I understood my parents were together, but they never spoke about how they married. I was too young anyways. And after that....” A dark look crept into my eyes as I recalled my past, “Let’s just say I never cared much for that sort of thing.”

Sasshi nodded in understanding. And Yuko let out a chortle. We both looked to her with questioning looks.
        “Sorry, sorry. I was just remembering that your education was very limited, and how I had to explain to you a few things after you started your relationship with Atsuko”
        I blushed at the memories, literally having some of the members educate me. It led to many uncomfortable moments. I glared at Yuko and she stopped laughing, coughing to cover it up.
        I looked between the two with a challenge, “well, do you two know?”
        Sasshi rubbed the back of her head and gave a sheepish smile, “not really. I remember reading a fairy tale when I was a kid. All I can recall is that the couple had some big reception, and some guy to declare their marriage official, then they got married”
        I crossed my arms and raised a brow, “we need someone to make it official?” I turned to Yuko. “What about you miss relationship expert”
        Yuko raised her hands in front of her in defence and smirked, “I know my way in a relationship, but you know my story, never settled long enough to ever witness a wedding if those even take place anymore in the rural areas. But I do know what’s supposed to happen after one” she gave a knowing smile which I wisely chose to ignore.

We all then looked to one another in slight shock and amazement. “So...none of us know how this works...That’s just perfect”
        Yuko smirked, “relax, we have 300 members here. One of them is bound to know something.”
        “Yeah! And I can maybe do some research and figure things out as well”

I let out a tired breath and looked out the window, “killing things is much easier than this”

I didn’t exactly know how to approach members and ask such a thing. It felt awkward. Especially asking the younger members. So my first stop was asking Rena, knowing she'd most likely have the answer. From her past, I knew she lived in a large populated government city. And those cities always had parties and celebrations.

I headed to the training room, knowing she’d be there. Upon entering, I saw her sparring with Jurina. Both were armed with swords. It seemed Rena was trying to get Jurina used to a wide range of weapons. Jurina sidestepped Rena’s blade and charged forward. Rena easily deflected the blade and pressed forward. The tip of her blade rested at Jurina’s neck. She smirked. Game set and match.
        “Keep practicing” she told Jurina as she placed her sword away.
        Jurina huffed in defeat, “one of these days I’ll win”
        I cleared my throat to announce my presence, and the two turned. “Ah, Takamina san, finally out of the office eh” Jurina smiled.
        I laughed, “Even I need fresh air. Actually I was hoping to talk to Rena about something. You free?” I walked up to the two and Rena nodded.

Rena and I both stared down at Jurina who was looking up at us like a puppy wanting to play. There was even a bounce in her steps. I sighed. “Jurina, why don’t you go see if anyone around the base needs any help. I trust you can handle things.”
        She smiled and gave a salute, “sure thing~” then she ran out before we could say anything else. Grinning, I said, “She’ll make a fine leader one day”
        Rena smiled proudly, “I think so too, but she still has some growing up to do. So, what’d you want to speak to me about?”

I cleared my throat, “right um...well the thing is...” I explained to Rena the situation and she let out a friendly laugh.
        “I see, you are in quite the predicament. Have you talked to Atsuko about this?”
        Blushing, I shook my head, “n...no. She may know something but...I mean I want to do my part. I don’t want to seem clueless about this. I want to surprise her.”
        Rena nodded, “I understand. To answer your question, I do know how a wedding takes place, but I hope you know we can’t exactly have all the same elements as an official one”
        Nodding, I said, “Yeah I know...I just want an idea. Things will be different, it can’t be helped, but I’m sure it’ll be special no matter what as long as all the members are present”
        Rena smiled, “Indeed.

“You want me to do what now” Mariko asked with raised eyebrows and a knowing smirk. I sighed.
        “You heard me, I’d like you to be the officiant at the wedding ceremony” I quickly glanced at Rena to assure I’d used the appropriate title, and she smiled with a nod. Turning back to Mariko, I saw her smirk grow into a full out smile. She placed her palm on the top of my head and began to ruffle my hair.
        “Well now, it’s not every day Takahashi Minami asks for a request. In order to ensure you won’t mess this up, I’ll be more than happy to assist”
        Smacking her hand away I lightly glared as I straightened out my hair. “I won’t mess things up” I defended. I hope... The looks on their faces told me they were far from believing me so I let it go.

“Alright, what else do I need that we can make work?” I turned to ask Rena.
        “Well, there are a few more roles to assign if you’d like, but in the end, it’s up to you how you want us to approach things. We’ll help you as best as we can”
        Nodding my thanks, I decided to go someplace quiet to think.

Atsuko’s POV

In the past week I’ve noticed Minami had seemed to be in a daze. Going back and forth around the base or locking herself in the office. No one else seemed to be concerned with her odd behaviour for some reason.

I’d spoken to Minami a few days ago, expressing my concern, wondering if her old injuries were acting up or if something was wrong. She’d tiredly smiled but assured me everything was alright. That she was just adjusting to being back home and catching up on everything, promising she’d be back to her old self in no time. Still I worried, so now I was heading off to Yuko and Haruna’s room. Next to me, Yuko always knew what was up with Minami, so asking her wouldn’t hurt.

I approached their door and was about to step in, but immediately stopped myself and cringed. Wait a minute, that last time I went in without knocking.... My face turned red and I shook my head side to side. No way am I getting caught in that situation again. Clearing my throat, I loudly knocked on the door with my fist. “Yuko! I need to talk to you”

I heard shuffling from inside, and then Yuko’s voice came calling out, “kind of busy!
        “Yeah I figured” I whispered, then louder called out, “Don’t care, I need to ask you something about Minami”
        More shuffling inside. “Fine, ask away” her voice called out.
        I blushed scarlet and glared at the door, “I’m not going to talk to you about Minami when you’re in there doing what you are with Haruna!!”
        Yuko called out again, “I don’t see what the big deal is, but if you want you can come in and join, it’ll help speed up the process and then we can talk”
        This time my entire body turned hot, unable to believe what Yuko had suggested. I gripped my fists and angrily kicked the door, “don’t even joke about something so indecent! Like I’d ever do that!”
        Suddenly the door opened and I backed up and covered my eyes.
        “No need to be angry at the door. Besides, Minami is the one who told us to come to you if we needed help with this”

WHAT!  “Minami would never suggest that!” I uncovered my eyes to glare at Yuko...who stood in front of me fully clothed, with a smirk on her face, holding up paper documents. “Wha...But I... I thought”
        Yuko laughed. “Yeah I know what you thought. Get your head out of the gutter Atsuko" she smirked,  "Sorry I played you like that. Couldn’t resist”
        I let out a frustrated sigh, “you’re lucky I’m not going to put a bullet through your head”
        “It’s not my fault you have a wild imagination. Now, are you going to help me sign off these reports so we can talk or not”
        Yuko gave me her squirrel like grin, and I knew I couldn’t stay mad at her. “Alright.”

Once in her room, we got to work, going through the reports made by the junior members. “How come Minami has you doing all these?” I asked as I finished another stack.
        “She’s busy with something else I guess”
        I tilted my head. “That’s what I wanted to talk to you about. She’s been acting strange for the past week. I’m worried, and she won’t talk to me about anything” I couldn’t help the pout that formed on my lips and the dejected tone I'd used.
        Yuko looked up to me with a sympathetic smile. “Give the leader some time Atsuko, she’s still adjusting. We’ve all had a rough few months....well year actually. She’s back home, but a few things have changed. She’s just trying to fill the blanks from her absence” Yuko explained, and unknown to Atsuko, Yuko knew the real reason why the leader was so busy, however, she hadn’t lied about what she’d just said either.
        I sighed, “I get that. I just wish she’d talk to us. I don’t want us to drive her away again”
        Yuko frowned, and then out of nowhere, she flung herself over the table and tackled me to the floor. Before I could ask what she was doing, she started to tickle my sides.
        “Yu...Yuko...ahahahaha...sto..haha.stop” Yuko just grinned and continued her tickling assault till I was a laughing mess. Once satisfied, she rolled off me and helped me in a sitting position.

“There. That’s what Minami wants you to do. She wants you to laugh Atsuko, and right now, that’s all we can do for her. We need to show her things are okay. Let her worry about stuff, but don’t let her worry about us, and if she sees your uncertainty and concern, she’ll worry. So best thing you can do for her now is to smile and laugh. Minami’s not going anywhere, she’s home now. With the rest of us.”
        I let Yuko’s words sink in, and finally smiled up at her. Reaching out, I gave her a strong hug, hoping all my feelings would flow into her and convey my thanks for her presence. “You’re right. Thank you”

2 days later
Minami’s POV

“Atsuko’s been out on the scouting mission all day right?” I asked Sasshi and the small group of members behind her.
        “Yup, she doesn’t know a thing, and she’s on her way back now, so feel free to initiate your plan Takamina!”
        Nodding, I went over to Rena and she handed me the keys to her motorbike. “Go easy on her this time” she instructed.
        I gave a nervous laugh, “in my defence, the last time I crashed your motorbike wasn’t my fault...completely”
        “Good luck” Yuko clapped me on the shoulder and I smiled as I hopped on the bike.
        “We’ll be here waiting for you two” Yuki said.
        I started the bike and headed off towards the forest to intercept Atsuko’s return.

Atsuko’s POV

As I was about to pass the clearing and head back to the base, I heard the sound of an approaching vehicle. Instantly, I took out my hand gun and hid behind a tree. 
        The vehicle, which I saw to be an approaching motorbike with a rider wearing a black helmet approached and stopped a few feet away from my hiding place. I gripped the gun and stepped out, raising the gun at the biker, who instantly put up their hands at my approach.

“Woah woah! If I get a bullet hole or dent in this bike, Rena will kill me” said voice complained. Grinning, I put the gun away as I recognized who it was. Walking up to the person seated, I took off the helmet, and sure enough I was met with Minami’s goofy grin. Instinctively, I leaned in and gave her a lingering kiss. “Hey to you too” she said when I pulled back.

I shrugged, “can’t be too careful”
        She laughed, “Agreed. Here, put on this helmet and hop on, we’re going on a field trip”
        I quirk my head to the side, but don’t question her. I take the extra helmet and sit myself behind Minami, wrapping my arms around her waist and leaning into her. Once she saw I was comfortable, she rode off away from our base.

To BE CONTINUED.......

Well that's all folk! As said, I'll try to get the final part up by or before Friday :)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!! & HAPPY HOLIDAYS!  :mon santa2:

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: miwa - Kimi To 100 Kaime No Koi (movie ver.) feat AOI