JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia feat DCT - I Miss You

Author Topic: 3rd AtsuMina Story. Oh no, this is not right! Part 5 | April 21, 2021  (Read 16648 times)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
So um...Here I am guys, keeping my promise and taking upon this task to write 20 AtsuMina One Shots, 1 AtsuMina Fluff, 1 AtsuMina SMUT (there will be a 2nd smut and 2nd fluff, that other writers am going to write) and an AtsuMina drabble marathon. Also, there is a One Shot which I also promised, which will have some crack pairings but that is oredi anther topic.

So far I am gonna post just some keywords/hints for those one shots in order for me (and you) to keep track on what's to come. Not sure when will I post the first story, but I am already slowly working on it (along with a bunch of other fictions....).

HINTS/KEYWORDS in a random order

-> Future, food, fancy
-> Plane, travel, stewardess
-> WFD, fail, clothes
-> Itoshisa no Accel
-> E.T., love, heartbreak
-> Faye, flowers, enchanting
-> Sports, training, festival
-> one late, other mad, outcome is?
-> lab, human, science
-> Brain on Fire
-> bars, escape, serious
-> Am I fail or am I cool? Is it because of the switch?
-> angst, snow, cold
-> competition, power, money
-> startle, transparent, spooky?
-> moe, kid, flustered
-> servant, loyalty, royal
-> affectionate kouhai, guardian senpai
-> underwater, prince, tail, flat
-> guitar, hungry, take in

Just want to say that I try to keep the topics as not cliche as possible  :nervous Now it's your time to try and guess what's to come while you wait for the first One Shot.

:lol:
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 10:50:03 AM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
Re: 20 AtsuMina One Shots + 1 AtsuMina FLUFFY STORY (Coming Soon!)
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 12:26:24 PM »
ATSUMINA :on gay:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 12:54:03 PM »
A lot of these are gonna be fantasy, aren't they?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 01:06:52 PM »
 :grin: >>>> underwater, prince, tail, flat  :grin:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline ifzhaa

• I <3 KojiYuu w w w w w w w
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 01:47:38 PM »
atsumina + kojiyuu

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2013, 12:06:39 AM »
saku-san *salute
(ah...somehow, this looks like this'll be a lot of work for you... ganbatte~~)
All of them seem interesting :3
(first time using these here:  :pen_wave: :pen_whirl: :pen_read: ) *penguins in the background support~

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2013, 06:58:02 AM »
im happy u keep ur words saku-chan  :hee: no offense

hmmm.... all of the keywords is intresting  :mon XD: :mon XD:

ganbatte-ne saku chan  :mon thumb:

Offline noah minami

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina ! kojiyuu ! kaixacchan! mariharu!
    • NoahLee08
    • noahminami
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2013, 01:32:46 PM »
i'm happy saku chan keep her promise~
hope u put in takamini as yokai n aachan as human.
the one I suggest.hehe can't wait for more~ :cow:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: 1st AtsuMina story. I am so late!!! (Coming Soon!)
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2013, 12:31:46 PM »
Just a teaser minna, but I hope you will wait a bit more. I am simply waiting for my lappie to be back from the techs, so for now have this (Coming Soon!) teaser~

============

Looking at her stained suit the short woman swore under her breath and kicked the now useless car. Now she hated rain and muddy roads even more than before. Minami took her phone out of the pocket and tried to call someone but it was out of service and she grumbled, all displeased with the situation at hand. The woman decided to go to her destination by foot, though she knew her suit will get ruined even more. She hated the fact that she didn't have an umbrella with her. It's not like she forgot it. That silly weather forecaster woman - was her name Yuki or something - simply said there will be no rain whatsoever. Minami kicked her car once again and suddenly winced in pain. No, it didn't hurt one bit to kick a car. She suddenly realized that a pissed Acchan is waiting in the chapel and it only made the midget shiver even more; not out of cold of course. Fear spread throughout her body and soul, when she thought about the torments she will get from Atsuko. The midget fastened her pace, trying to move her tiny legs as fast as she could, ignoring the muddy puddles and the downpour. She had to get there on time, no matter what.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 12:40:05 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2013, 03:36:19 PM »
Ah... Mins I is in trouble for being late for what?

Would she be on time?

What would happen to her?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the interesting beginning

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2013, 05:51:02 AM »
the teaser...'one late, other mad, outcome is?' 'rite :dunno:

the answer might be an all night 'punishment' for the one who late :kekeke:

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2013, 06:48:32 PM »
It is not Yuki's fault that is raining. :rofl:

Wait a minute.............chapel..........it is not their wedding, itsn't it?
Thanks for update. :)
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline Haru_Jei

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2013, 12:51:04 AM »
Are they having a wedding? :?
Minami is getting late and Atsuko will be mad at her. :smhid

Please update the real story very soon. :)

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2013, 11:59:54 PM »
OH good Lord, 20 OSs *blessing Saku*

LOL why did I feel nostalgic on blaming Yuki for a bad weather? Yeah! let's stay away from the cliches from now on! and say hello to the new millennium of fanfic stories! :D

*KILL people  O0* oh that was a joke.  :nervous

oh you're such a teaser :V I wish you all the energy and best wishes to finish the whole scope! I'll always be at the side cheering for you!  :jphip: :nervous

*blends with other people and calmly waits for the update*

:pandaaa:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Yuseichaaan48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2013, 05:46:58 AM »
Why Hallow there!

Long time no see~~ (NOT REALLY)  :lol: :lol: :lol:

20 OSs.... are you crazy??? You are BakaSaku after all~~  :bingo:

ATSUMINA~~~ I APPROVE  :on thumbb: :on GJ:

I SHALL MOVE ON TO THE TEASER NOW.... (TEASER? PFFFTTTT I'M THE TEASER  :wigglypanda:  <-----IDK why...)

WHAT THE HELL TAKACHIBI.. GET YOUR CRAP TOGETHER!!! I GIVE YOU A RED CARD (Yes Saku, this is soccer)  :on redcard:

ITS NOT YUKI'S FAULT!!! (*whispers* ok! I think it is) THAT ASIDE... I CLAP FOR YUKI FOR BEING A GREAT WEATHER WOMAN! :D I give her a yellow card! (YES THIS IS SOCCER) :on yellcard:  :yuki: <---- That reaction xD

TAKACHIBI.... ACCHAN IS GONNA KILL YOU!!! HAVE FUN~~~~~    :on cigar: (yesh, my cigar, I KNOW YOU HATE SMOKING! GOMEN!  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:)

THAT ASIDE... I will talk to ya soon~

If you don't update once you get your lappie back.. (I WILL KNOW) we will have a "Talk"  :glasses:

Bye Bye~ *Kisses* XOXO~~ (Thats not gay... or.... EXO!!!! :D:on slopkiss: :byebye:

Offline liabont

« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2014, 05:45:33 PM »
please update you're ff author-san  :twothumbs

Offline Feat

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Feat1019
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2014, 06:31:32 AM »
Still waiting for this Sakura-san.   :D

Please update soon.  :bow:

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2014, 03:25:29 PM »
>_>

Offline iLeo221

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2014, 08:34:22 PM »
wedding? Maybe Atsumina wedding??? OMG!!! Pls Author san! Update soon!
you've caught my interest! I want to know how it goes on!

thx u for the "short" update! XD lol
and hope to see you soon again!

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2014, 06:11:16 PM »
ENJOY~

============

I am so late!!! PART 1/2

Takahashi Atsuko was pacing back and forth in the backyard of the chapel, looking more furious with every minute passing by. She couldn't believe her other half was late to this important event in their lives. To be honest, Acchan knew something like this was going to happen, which made her even more mad and angry at her precious midget. She silently cursed under her breath and looked around. Some of the guests tried to pass time relaxing in the backyard, but she could tell they were confused and somewhat afraid, probably because she looked scary to them. The black haired girl gave the guests an apologetic smile and went inside the chapel through the back doors, going further to the preparation room, where a girl in a beautiful light pink wedding gown was sitting on the couch and nervously checking out her phone.

"Still nothing?" Atsuko asked and the bride looked up at her with a pained expression. "I see...."

"What if....he ran away?" The girl asked in a worried voice, once again checking the phone and still seeing no new messages or calls.

"Of course he didn't, sweetheart..." Atsuko hugged the raven haired girl and patted her back. "Rena-chan...what have I always told you?"

"No matter what, I am still your precious daughter. Whatever happens, I have you and papa." Rena smiled and hugged Acchan back. "Thank you mama...you give me strength to keep believing..."

"He will show up, don't worry. I am sure he's late because of traffic or something." The woman reassured her daughter and kissed her forehead. "Let me fix your make up, you ruined it while crying."

"Hai..." The younger Takahashi smiled and sat by the vanity table, letting her mother take care of her visuals.

Suddenly the thunder roared and the sky burst with billions of water drops. A downpour washed the earth and it all looked dark, even though it was a bit after 1 pm.

"Oh no..." Rena cast a worried glance outside. "I hope papa and Jun are all right...."

"I hope so too, sweetheart..." Acchan said, in her mind cursing at the bakamidget, swearing to kill the woman later on tonight.

~~~meanwhile, somewhere down the road~~~

A short woman was driving her car carefully, though the speed was a bit faster than usual. Of course, she had a reason for that. Her daughter was marrying into the Matsui family and the woman was already late. If only her boss would have let her out earlier. However, Mariko-sama was not a force to be reckoned with, so Minami knew she won't get a day off, despite it being her daughter's wedding. She apologized to Rena-chan in her mind, hoping to make it in time. She was not that far from the chapel and she just hoped to be there as fast as she could. The sudden outburst of rain didn't really help; the road was slippery and muddy, since the midget took the shortcut in order to make it to the chapel sooner. Suddenly the wheels skidded on the muddy road and the car stopped, not moving an inch, the engine still going. The wheels were spinning in place, making Takahashi swear aloud and get out of the car.

She realized the wheels were stuck in a huge pit of mud and the downpour was not really helping. Minami tried to push the car but it didn't budge even one bit. Looking at her stained suit the short woman swore under her breath and kicked the now useless car. Now she hated the rain and muddy roads even more than before. Minami took her mobile phone out of the pocket and tried to call someone but it was out of service and she grumbled, all displeased with the situation at hand. The woman decided to go to her destination by foot, though she knew her suit will get ruined even more. She hated the fact that she didn't have an umbrella with her. It's not like she forgot it. That silly weather forecaster woman - was her name Yuki or something - simply said there will be no rain whatsoever. Minami kicked her car once again and suddenly winced in pain. No, it didn't hurt even one bit to kick a car. She suddenly realized that a pissed Acchan was waiting in the chapel and it only made the midget shiver even more; not out of cold of course. Fear spread throughout her body and soul, when she thought about the torments she will get from Atsuko. The midget fastened her pace, trying to move her tiny legs as fast as she could, ignoring the muddy puddles and the downpour. She was already very late, but knowing the problem the groom was dealing with, she still was quite early. Takahashi just hoped to get there on time, no matter what.

~~~back at the chapel~~~

The priest shook his head and murmured something about the incompetent groom, then massaged his temples.

"Ten more minutes and then we begin, even if the groom is not here." He said in a monotone voice and left the preparation room.

"Oh mama, what am I gonna do?!!" Rena couldn't contain her emotions and jumped to her feet. "If Jun doesn't show up..."

"He will show up, don't worry. Look at the weather outside, of course he is late because of the downpour." Atsuko tried to calm down her daughter and secretly glanced at the clock. Deep inside she was already in a murderous state, thinking of ways on how to punish Minami for being this late, for being not by her side when she needed her the most.

At that moment a door opened and all muddy, drenched and exhausted midget walked in, falling to her knees and shivering hard. Atsuko even forgot how mad she was at her hubby just minutes ago and motioned for Rena to not approach daddy. She didn't want the bride's beautiful dress becoming dirty. The woman approached Minami with a blanket and wrapped her in it.

"Go take a hot shower and change into a different suit, we'll wait for you." Atsuko whispered in a cooing voice and sighed while hugging the trembling body.

"W...what....bout.....th.....the...w...w....w.wedding...?" Takamina asked and looked at her daughter apologetically but seeing Rena shake head and smile made her realize how much she loves her girls. "A...atsuko....come with...me...?"

"Un, I will." Acchan looked at Rena. "Will you be alright? I am sure he will be here soon. Want me to call Airin and Churi in here to keep you company?"

"No, I'll wait for Jun..." The girl still held a huge hope, thanks to her mother's support and her papa showing up.

End of PART 1/2
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 06:32:04 PM by sakura_drop_ »

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia feat DCT - I Miss You