JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - Alone En La Vida

Author Topic: [TV]Orange Is The New Black  (Read 7766 times)

Offline pharmchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
[TV]Orange Is The New Black
« on: January 18, 2014, 09:00:42 AM »
The story of Piper Chapman, a woman in her thirties who is sentenced to fifteen months in prison after being convicted of a decade-old crime of transporting money for her drug-dealing girlfriend.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/30/orange-is-the-new-black-season-1-review

:inlove: sweet moment  :inlove:

:inlove: inevitable moments :inlove:

ALL GIFS AND  :heart: CREDIT TO ALEXPIPER FANFORUM MODERATOR  :hip smile:
http://www.fanforum.com/f88/alex-%E2%99%A5-piper-%7Borange-new-black%7D-1-why-do-you-always-feel-so-inevitable-me-63103280/index8.html
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 06:01:25 AM by pharmchan »

Offline pharmchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [TV]Orange Is The New Black
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 09:12:44 AM »
One promising new series on 2013

seriously recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline A1

• The Original Caramel Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 06:37:03 PM »
I love this show! 

Offline Chanon

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2014, 10:02:54 PM »
The show was pure gold. Hoping they will announce the next season soon.

Offline pharmchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2014, 11:21:31 PM »
yeah...this ne is pure gold for sure!!!!

mayb i gv the wrong vibe here about what the shows is exactly about (with alll alex piper gif 8) .)..but i cant help it...im one of hot pairing shipper!!
@chanon-i cant wait tooo..especially the "bali scene";which i heard will be shoot on feb14

ftw oitnb!!!!!orange is definetely new color of black!

Offline pharmchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2014, 05:42:25 AM »

very accurate opv to desc ribe alex piper angst/love/hate relationship. :wub: :inlove:

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2014, 12:56:33 PM »
I loved the show, not only for the PiperXAlex pairing. I liked all the characters and the balance between drama and comical moments reminded me a bit of Desperate Housewives.
Can't wait for season 2. Too bad there won't be much PiperXAlex as it looks right now.

Offline pharmchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2014, 07:42:46 AM »
yeah...i stuck with the show at the very moment of ep 1 started because of the dynamic of the show and their characters as well.
it just that i kinda b influenced with the attention  of this pairing (alex/piper) from the internet and kinda took it and over flow it in here i guess.
but as much as i love alex piper i love the show such as same  :cow: :cow: :cow:

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2014, 07:17:43 AM »
UH.

YO.

Anyone finish season 2 yet?!  ALL MY FEELS, ALL THE FEELS

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2014, 04:26:27 PM »
^
Haha! I watched the first two episodes yesterday, but I am trying to pace myself. Really enjoying the experience so far. I can't wait to learn more about the other characters. I have no idea how the show develops, of course, but I really appreciated that the split Piper and Alex from the rest of the group of characters for a while. Having the second episode focus on nothing but the other characters was great (... I... never really cared for Piper at all <,<;;;).

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2014, 10:36:35 AM »
Watched up to episode 7 over the weekend. I try to restrain myself to not watch everything at once, but it's really hard  :lol: It's sooooo SOOOO very good! I really love the detail and small things they pay attention to, even with the "background characters".

big kudos to the actress of Poussey, her german was awesome! But the overacted nazi accent of her gf's father made me LOL (and some of the subtitles were plain wrong WTF)

Edit: yay Kitties, just what OITNB needed!  XD

« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 12:22:16 PM by coachie »

Offline pharmchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2014, 05:24:13 PM »
The second season even got better.
i watched it all episodes in 1 day and i dont even try to restrain myself because i just know it didnt work for me

season 3 surely bring back alex in prison and i cant wait another year for it.. :banghead:

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2014, 06:09:00 PM »
Yeah season two was even better than the first.
I thought I would miss Alex but surprisingly I didn't. It even felt out of place to me, when she was shown later in her appartment.
And I read she will be back for a bigger part in Season 3.

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2014, 04:44:45 PM »
I finished the second season yesterday, and I'm left feeling a little "meh" about the whole thing. It started out really great, but then it sort of stagnated. I was hoping for more development and more surprises, instead it ended up feeling like ... more of the same? And just a longwinded continuation of the first season.

Last season my favourite character was Poussey, but during this season I sort of lost interest in her (D: howww, whyyyyy). My favourite characters this season were Lorna Morello and Pennsatucky. I wanted more of their storylines :/

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2014, 01:03:44 PM »
^ agreed, I really wasn't too much a fan of this season in the end, when it turned into some kind of gang war and was generally negative and mean.

Plus I felt so sorry for Crazy Eyes being used and manipulated like that, she seemed like she was getting better in the first season, more relatable. I know it was just to make the big bad villian seem more evil but meh.

Also I still can't believe this is billed and advertised as a comedy show, this whole season has been miserable XD

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2014, 12:09:26 PM »
Also I still can't believe this is billed and advertised as a comedy show, this whole season has been miserable XD
That's why it's called a Dramedy! XD

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - Alone En La Vida