JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - Goodbye (album version)

Author Topic: The Hello! Project International Fan Survey  (Read 10454 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
The Hello! Project International Fan Survey
« on: January 27, 2014, 06:04:35 AM »
We have been commissioned to come up with statistics on which group H!P Fans like (if you could only choose ONE) and where they are located - and we'll give this information back to Hello! Project Management so they can have an idea of where to go next!

WE WANNA HEAR FROM YOU!

1. What is your favorite Hello! Project group?
2. Where are you from?

In addition you can refresh your H!P Fan Profile post! http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37000.0

Give us feedback and who and what you voted! HELP SPREAD THE WORD!  :hip smile:

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
Re: The Hello! Project International Fan Survey
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 09:51:29 AM »
I hope people care to participate

My vote goes to Berryz of course :heart:
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 10:04:56 AM »
Voted Riho and friends  :jphip:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2014, 03:33:34 AM »
Thanks everyone for spreading the word! MAD PROPS Slack setting up the survey page with cool map stats and Google translating shit!! If you can translate the blurb in your native language please pass it along to us!!

We have been commissioned to come up with statistics on which group H!P Fans like (if you could only choose ONE) and where they are located.  We'll give this information back to Hello! Project Management so they can have an idea of where to go next!

WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

BIG UPS Rei-chan, shirenu, Yuuyami behind the scenes brainstorming, this is a real exciting time to survey the fans WE HARDCORE!

Slack tells me we had 70-100 submissions in less than an hour. My prediction is that MM'14 be the dominating fans choice, a lotta "comeback" fans to the scene. I'd really like to see C-ute myself but my secret dream is Rika coming to MC the event :lol:

Coming off the heels of events from 2013 where we saw LoVendoR and You Kikkawa come to America, this is an exciting time and TRUly an honour for :hipheart: to help out SO COME ON Overseas fans! make your voice heard!

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, 11:44:59 PM »
Too bad no hangry angry option

Offline Scramasax

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2014, 03:15:00 AM »
I've done my part,
:on thumbb:
and so can you!

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2014, 07:01:07 PM »
I'm completely and utterly torn.

On the one hand, in terms of group I'm most into right now, MM hands down. Getting to meet Sayu and 9-11kis?  :w00t: :cow:

But MM comes with the most baggage. No doubt I'd have to spend all of my time waiting in lines for their events, and for some cons, that would mean missing out on panels I want to attend. Luckily, Jpop Summit and Japan Expo didn't have those sorts of panels for the most part, so I didn't have to worry about schedule conflicts, but even so, it was nice that at Japan Expo, due to it being Kikka, lines were smaller, so not only was there less waiting, but we got to go around multiple times and easily sit in the front rows without splurging for premium privileges, and just in general a more intimate setting.

Also, I NEED to meet Berryz so I can ask Miyabi about The Wolverine.

Dammit, choices, choices.

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2014, 03:59:26 AM »
Now fully translated into German! http://jphip.com/survey/?lang=de (Thanks, nachdenki!)
And into Spanish! http://jphip.com/survey/?lang=es (Thanks, Rei-chan!")

If anyone wants to help out with French or Chinese or any other language, drop me a line!
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2014, 07:46:29 AM »
much appreciated NACH and SLACK and REI! We really appreciate everyone coming together and voting, getting the message out.  :hip smile:

VOTE NOW by 2/15

We're pretty new at surveying and a few weeks should be enough of an idea of what the fans around this neck of the woods!! WORLD OVERSEAS!! Seems like Morning Musume and USA is in the lead by huge margin, we even got people voting in Africa WOW!! SO get in your votes, post on your forum of choice tweet FB etc. THIS IS FOR ALL DA FANS!

We'll announce full results 2/22/2014 so stay tuned!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2014, 08:03:23 AM »
THANKS ALL for voting in da Hello! Project International Fan Survey check cool stats next week http://jphip.com/the-hello-project-international-fan-survey/ Home of the sanest crazy idol fans.

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2014, 12:24:44 AM »
Well, I guess those results were to be expected, in terms of popularity.

The international location breakdown was really interesting, though. It's really cool how many fans in China responded.

At any rate, it seems that Americans will have to be on or travel to the coast for any action.

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2014, 02:00:48 AM »
Link to the results for the thread since page still points to the waiting page: http://jphip.com/survey/results.php

I agree with Rayle with that the popularity in total is just as expected.
But I am pleasantly surprised by the amount of votes Berryz got even in France but also in Germany and some other countries.

I didn't notice any of the planning for this survey so I don't know what you guys did but next time we should try to find a way to get people to vote that aren't comfortable with the international community. Like the big countries Russia, China (mainland - Hong Kong) and India but also some other smaller countries before putting the survey up.

But for the first survey like this on jphip it's pretty cool. Over 3k votes is also a decent amount. Enough to tell where to put the focus on for H!P or Up-Front in general.

Needless to say Slack did a nice job with the vote and now result script  :jphip:
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 02:13:20 AM by nachdenki »
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline alohano

• AKB48 Group and Momoclo!! Oshi is Mirukii!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Chat? Send me a PM!
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2015, 03:45:21 AM »
MoMusu.  Honolulu, HI....have hosted them twice at the hotel I work at.  Nacci too for her Nacci photobook shoot.

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - Goodbye (album version)