JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Osaga

Author Topic: Coincidence (WMatsui fanfic) - COMPLETED  (Read 7629 times)

Offline menamarco96

• Member+
  • Matsui Rena Enthusiast.
Coincidence (WMatsui fanfic) - COMPLETED
« on: April 16, 2014, 04:12:09 PM »
Coincidence (WMatsui fanfic)
part 1

Jurina had always been the quiet type. She always calculated things around her before she talk or gave any opinion. She is also well known at her school for her looks, her straight A’s grades and her “tsundere” attitude. She doesn’t have a lot of friends because she, herself, put a barrier between all of them. She only had Mayu, who was her childhood friend. They knew each other since they attend the same elementary school and up till now. Students in their school also sometimes call them as the “Tsundere Duos”.

=

During class break, she and Mayu went out to their locker to keep away several books and took out new ones as a preparation for the next class. Jurina read some formula notes that she scribbled on a memo that was stick on her locker door beforehand. She squinted her eyes to read the notes, but it didn’t help, so she put on her glasses and try to read it once more.

“Why did you scribble it so small?” asked Mayu while closing her locker shut

“I don’t even know why….”

They make a quick dash to the girls washroom and as they headed back to their class, climbing up the stairs, Mayu almost bumped in with a girl dragging along her friend while running down the stairs. Jurina look back to take a good look at the girls who didn’t even bothered to apologize or say words like “Excuse Me” or “Sorry” to Mayu. But Mayu patted her shoulder to indicate they should really rush in back to class now.

=

Jurina cycled back home alone today since Mayu have a date with her girlfriend, Yukirin. Despite Mayu being tsundere and all, she’ll change 360 degrees when it comes to Yukirin. Jurina also witness how Mayu sometimes stuttered and get red in the face when she’s talking with or about Yukirin. Guess that’s what love can do to you. Jurina never experience any sort of things that Mayu had. She was curious on how it feels to fall in love, but she buried those curiosity down. She doesn’t want anyone to distract her aside from her studying. Jurina aimed to get a scholarship and enter a top university.

The weather was cool today and the wind blow softly making her cycle in a slow pace so she could feel the wind blowing on her face. The cherry blossom trees on each side of the path she’s cycling looks like it was about to bloom after a few days. Despite Jurina wanted to continue her studying in the city, she still have a heavy heart on thinking that she will left this beautiful Gunma prefecture where she was born and raised. But still, there is still much to see out there. She can’t afford to lose the chance if she has the opportunity.

=

“Tadaima…..”

“Okaeri……. Nee Ju-chan, How was your day at school?”

“Fine….” Jurina answered while pulling out a chair from the table and sat down. She picked up a bowl which was already prepared at the table with the food her mom just served. There were here favourite miso soup, natto, oden and a few pieces of sashimi served at the table.

“Mom are you going somewhere later?” It was a little unusual for her mom to come back from work this early and prepared food her.

“Nee Jurina, your dad and I have a reunion dinner later so I told my boss to let me go back early so I could prepare food for you beforehand” answered her mom.

“Oh…..” Jurina then continue and focus on the food.

“Your dad left some money for you on the fridge if you want to buy anything at the mart later..” Mrs Matsui pointed at the fridge.

“Hai..”

=

A certain kind of bell sound starts to chime as the clock struck at 9pm. Jurina’s stomach starts to growl a little, signaling that she needs to consume some snacks right now. Since she had an early dinner today, she’s bound to get hungry again. She puts down her pen and close her revision book. She changes from her pajamas to a navy blue sweater, pick up the single 1000 Yen note on the fridge and left the house.

It wasn’t so dark since the streetlights was arranged accordingly at each side of the road. Plus, this was a housing area and there would be several passerby’s here and there. Jurina walk to the nearest Mart not far from her house. She went to the food section and scanned some mouth watering food, here and there, she was about to reach out for a still-warm-looking-ready-made Bolognese spaghetti tightly sealed, when another hand reached out the same thing.

Jurina turned to look at the person. For a moment, she felt as if a huge stampede ran into her stomach and she frozed for a moment. The other person froze for a while too before she bowed her head a little and said, “Douzo…”

“Eh? Err…no its okay….y-you can have it.”

Jurina then bowed her head a little before walking off to the bread section. For some reason, she felt her heart pounding fast. A certain unfamiliar adrenaline rushes in, making her cheeks flushed. There were still other similar spaghetti packs, but for some reason, Jurina simply just choose to walk away and buy another type of food.

While Jurina was choosing different flavours of biscuits and stuff, she saw the girl at the counter tooking out some coins from her purse. Her black hair covered her face a little while she was rummaging her purse. Jurina isn’t the type of person who likes to stare openly without a cover, but she just did and before the girl went out from the shop, she accidentally saw Jurina who was obviously staring her. The girl smiled a little and left.

=

Jurina uncapped her coke and drink it while walking back home with a white plastic bag on her left hand. Thoughts of the girl earlier surged in her mind. That girl, Jurina knew who she was. She was in the same school as Jurina was since middle school. Except that the girl was a year older. That girl was the quiet type too back then in middle school, but when Jurina entered high school last year, that girl happened to be quite famous throughout boys and girls. Jurina remembered her name since they shared the same last name but what’s her……Ah,was it Rena? thought Jurina, something that starts with “R” I think.

=

The next day at school, Jurina parked her bicycle and went to one of the school benches where Mayu was already waiting for her.

“Ohayo!” Jurina poked Mayu on the shoulder which make her jump a little.

“Oii…ohayo.” Mayu replied back

“So how was your date yesterday? What did you guys do?”

Mayu started to get red in the ears, “Eat, talk and some stuff…”

Jurina’s eyebrows raised, “Some stuff? What stuff?”

Mayu went near to Jurina’s face and said, “Stuff that couples do.”

Tch. Mayu really likes to get on her nerves sometimes. They ended up talking about a certain anime which they both had a liking on. But their talk was suddenly interrupted when someone greeted them.

“Ohayo Jurina-san ! Ohayo Mayu-san!”

It was their 3rd Year senior, Churi and next to her was….Matsui Rena. Rena had her left arm encircled with Churi’s right arm, and she looked over them timidly. A small smile formed on her lips and if Jurina’s eyes were wrong, but she thinks she saw a small possible blush from Rena? Or was it the wind blowing making her cheeks pink? Jurina felt like her jaw muscles started to twitch signaling to her sense that she should smile back but she almost jump when Mayu nudged on her ribs a little.

“Greet them back,” Mayu said through gritted teeth.

“Ohayo!” they said in unison.

Churi and Rena smiled at them and walked ahead to the school compound. Jurina felt her breathing system not working that well. It’s as if she had just came back from running a few miles.

“What’s with you?”

Jurina turned to look at Mayu who was staring at her boringly. It felt as if her stare could pierce through one soul.

“W-What?”

“You’re stuttering.”

“Iya….it’s nothing.”

“Rena-san smiled at you just now. Didn’t knew you guys were close enough to exchange private smile.”

“Close? I haven’t exchange any conversation with her at all until last night!”

“Last night??” Mayu said in a surprise tone, “You met Rena, alone, last night??”

Oh great, thought Jurina, now she’s gonna have to explain the so-called conversation she had with Rena last night. But one thing kept bugging on her mind throughout that day. This is the first time those two seniors greeted them suddenly. Before this, well, maybe they did greeted them before, but this morning greeting…something seems to be off. Why is Churi in a giggly mode and why was Rena possibly be blushing about?
[/size]

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Coincidence I WMatsui
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 04:23:57 PM »
Nice.
I am happy that this story is also here. :grin:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 04:27:23 PM »
I love how the story was crafted. Casually nice and attracting one to read on...Please update soon!

Hope it's a funny light story!
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline mysterious022

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 04:40:12 PM »

I'm happy that you finally posted your ff in this forum :twothumbs :inlove:

Welcome to JPHIP :welcome
 I'm Atjure or maybe you know me as matsuko._.   :wub:

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2014, 10:40:10 PM »
Ya~ this story sounds so cute!  :inlove:
Hm~ Jurina here is a tsundere :wub: I love it!! :drool: :w00t:
Welcome! :jphip:
Update soon~ :thumbsup

Offline embee5442

• Member+
  • Bow to Renahyon-sama!
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2014, 10:23:55 AM »
Cool~ more wmatsui yaaaay~!! :cathappy:

Nice writings with good flow here :thumbsup

Update SOON!  :grin:
A silent user. A silent reader. A silent writer. A silent killer. Meh, whatever.

My List of Stories:

:roll: Short Shots of Lame Plots :poof:
:new!: Wait for Me (hiatus) :skull:
:note: Beats of Love (collab fic with Zhen the Annoying Monkey) :guitar:

Offline lahika

• GANBARENA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am from Indonesia. Just a dust of Rena's Fan
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2014, 12:20:38 PM »
Huaaaa....... So far INTERESTING.!!!!!!!!
And very rare Jurina come here...... The Quiet one. Hehehehe......

Thank You.....

PLease Continue ASAP....

I can't WAIT.........

Offline yabamoe

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2014, 12:36:20 PM »
Ah you post your fic here too~
I like your fanfics on tumblr :D

Offline AryaMachdi

• アリャです。
  • Member+
  • All I wanna hear her say is, "Are you mine?"
    • AryaMachdi
    • aryamachdi
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2014, 01:02:42 PM »
It looks like you finally achieved some success over this fanfic. Welcome to the forum!

I believe we follow each other in Twitter not too long ago, and seeing you write fanfics as well, I definitely can't wait for upcoming entries. And the continuation of this fanfic as well, because this is really good!

Definitely looking forward to read the next update. Hope it comes up soon! :)
I'm just a guy who likes writing fanfictions, makes music and has a healthy obsession for melonpan | Matsui Rena is my Oshimen! ^^

Twitter: http://twitter.com/AryaMachdi
Tumblr: http://aryamachdi.tumblr.com

Offline menamarco96

• Member+
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2014, 02:55:13 PM »
Ah you post your fic here too~
I like your fanfics on tumblr :D

Ah thanks a lot  XD :lol:

Offline menamarco96

• Member+
Coincidence II Wmatsui
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2014, 03:03:35 PM »
Coincidence
part 2

It was raining extra hard that day. There were a few minutes left till the school session is over. Jurina gaze at the rain pouring outside through the window. It somehow makes oneself feel a little melancholic, even though there’s nothing really sad that had occurred upon her today.  Jurina turns back into focus towards her teacher and he explained about the homework they will do during the weekends. Most people usually anticipate Friday, since it’s the last day of school and then there’s weekend. But to Jurina, every day seems to be just the same. Well there are a certain days that would be generally fun than usual, but other than that, everyday seems the same.

Mayu fell sick so she didn’t attend school that day, which makes Jurina quieter than usual. Jurina headed to the bicycle compartment. A lot of students gathered there too. Some like Jurina, not so keen to cycle back home with the rain pouring hard. Some gleefully cycle out, without giving a care on their clothes drenching wet. That sure looks fun, thought Jurina as she gaze at a couple of students cycling their way out in the rain.

“Hey……”

Jurina looked to her right to discover Rena standing beside her. How long was she standing here? Why does she always come unexpectedly? I haven’t prepared myself for this. Wait, prepare for what? Jurina fighting with her thoughts.

“Hi…..”

“I see you haven’t had an umbrella. Want to lend mines?” Rena offered her umbrella towards her.

“Um….then what would you be using then?” Jurina still hasn’t accept the umbrella Rena offered to her.

“It’s okay. I’m going back with something that has a good cover above…” answered Rena

“Umm… But I’m cyc---“

Someone suddenly hon their car making both of them jump in shock.  The car hon again, which is kind of annoying for Jurina somehow. Rena seems to take a good look at the car and then a realization look showed on her face.

“Hey, I gotta go. My friend came already. Here, take the umbrella.” Rena thrust the umbrella on Jurina’s free right hand. She smiled before rushing out in the rain and entered the car. A few seconds later, the black car drove away.

If Jurina wasn’t mistaken, she saw a guy on the driver seat.  Someone quite young, maybe a couple of years older than her. Must’ve been her brother, thought Jurina. But Jurina herself never seen Rena’s older brother before.  Jurina looked at the white umbrella in her hand. She couldn’t figure out how to cycle her bike while holding an umbrella. It looks ridiculous, thought Jurina. She ended up waiting a few more minutes before cycling alone in the now drizzling rain. The white umbrella was placed in the basket. Thoughts of Rena rushed in once more. This had been the 3rd unusual coincidence meeting of her and Rena, and their short conversations exchange. Jurina decided to give back Rena’s unused umbrella once school starts again this Monday.  But just the thought of giving it back to her directly, seems to make a  shiver sensation flows through her body. Must’ve been the cold due to the rain, thought Jurina.

=

On Sunday, now that Mayu’s completely fit as a fiddle. They decided to go to the nearby mall and have a look at the newly open anime store. The anime store was huge so they took a long time strolling around there. They also ended up buying tons of mangas and some other anime-related stuff. After a long stroll inside the store, they decided to have lunch at a nearby café.  Jurina comfortably sit on her chair, while Mayu already reached out for the menu. Jurina’s eyes immediately wandered to her left side. Just a few tables behind Mayu and on her left, facing the way Jurina was staring, there sat Rena wearing a pink cardigan and a white frilly dress inside it. Facing Rena was a guy, whom Jurina couldn’t saw the face, but he was wearing a black leather jacket. By side features, it must be the same guy that picked up Rena the other day.

“Hello…….Hello… Jurina?” Mayu waved frantically infront of Jurina

“Huh…..what?” Jurina put her eyes back on Mayu who seems to have a curiosity look on her once more.

“Order? Food. Lunch. Remember?” said Mayu in a sarcastic tone.

Their food arrive a couple of minutes later. While Mayu ate her yakisoba with full of appetite , Jurina on the other hand was hungry but she kept being distracted while eating her spaghetti Bolognese, as her eyes wander off to Rena. Rena doesn’t seem to look so happy spending her time, with what Jurina made a conclusion, Rena’s boyfriend. The guy was busy with his phone and they didn’t exchange that much of a conversation. Rena’s eyes wander away and met with Jurina’s. She had a cute shock expression on her face before giving her a shabby smile. Jurina’s lips twitch at the end to form a smile before she looked down at her food once more.

“Who’re you smiling at?”

Mayu turned to look behind and immediately saw to whom Jurina was smiling at. Mayu smirked as she look back at Jurina who suddenly make a point on eating in a fast pace that almost choke her. Jurina gulped down the cool ice water while her eyes wander off again at Rena, who somehow maybe saw that she almost choke on her food and decided to laugh a little while covering her mouth.

“That’s such an uncool thing to do infront of a girl you like.” Mayu sneered

“What? What thing? I almost choke on my food here!” Jurina retort back

Mayu raised an eyebrow, “You’re good at mostly everything but you’re so dense when it comes to love huh?”

“Love? I don’t have time for that…” Jurina sounded a little annoyed.

“Oh we’ll see…..”

=

The weathercaster said on the news  this morning that it’ll be a sunny day today and here is Jurina with a white umbrella on her grip as she lean on her locker with Mayu on her side reading a book. She scanned the hallway expecting Rena to turn up coincidentally somehow or somewhere, since it was recess. Jurina felt a tug on her school uniform and Mayu nodded to her left side. There, Rena, Churi and a couple of their friends walk in their direction. Jurina seems to have this breathing problem again as she saw the whole group nearing them.

“Eto……………..” Jurina started off

Rena spot her and she looked down at the umbrella and had an “Oh” expression. She ushered her friends to move ahead first as she told them something, and apparently some of her friends starts to giggle and nudge Rena here and there, before moving off.

“Your umbrella…..Thanks.” Jurina slowly thrust it to Rena.

Rena received back her umbrella with a smile. She said something like, “Tell me anytime if you want to use my umbrella again” before giving one of those cute smile and left. Jurina came back from her little space out as she heard Mayu close her book shut.

“Why can’t you say something else after that?”

“Like what?”

Mayu just groaned and they decided to not talk about the topic and went back to class. Well, actually, Jurina did wanted to say something like “See you around” or
“It’s okay I won’t forget to bring an umbrella next time” , but those words seems not to come out.

=
As she was already halfway cycling back home, a right corner at the distance, she saw the same black car parked at the corner. Rena came out from the car looking angry and hurt in her eyes, and she started to walk in a fast pace, almost running. But the guy from the driver seat, went out and chased her before hugging her tightly. She saw Rena half struggling to get away from the guy but she gave up and hug him back. They broke apart as they heard the sound of Jurina’s bike cycling and both turned to look at her. Jurina simply passed them without giving a glance. Jurina felt both eyes was on her but she didn’t care. Something inside her was throbbing achingly and a feeling of sudden anger surged in. Could this possibly be the feeling of jealousy?[/size]

Offline menamarco96

• Member+
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2014, 03:06:49 PM »
Huaaaa....... So far INTERESTING.!!!!!!!!
And very rare Jurina come here...... The Quiet one. Hehehehe......

Thank You.....

PLease Continue ASAP....

I can't WAIT.........

Thank you !  XD

I changed the usual cheerful Jurina to a little tsundere type somehow  :nervous

Offline River1721

• Member+
Re: Coincidence II Wmatsui
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2014, 11:17:13 PM »
Ah~ Jurina when will you be able know your true feelings for Rena! :depressed:
Rena must have felt awkward when she saw that Jurina passed by! :OMG:
Update soon~ I need to know how both Matsui's feel!  :byebye:
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 11:27:37 PM by River1721 »

Offline ayudewi6

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2014, 02:31:25 AM »
ooohh!! very exciting!
What will happen between Jurina and Rena? please update soon, I'm very curious  :drool:
anyway have a wonderful day author-san  :twothumbs

Offline menamarco96

• Member+
Re: Coincidence III Wmatsui
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2014, 01:07:23 PM »
Coincidence
part 3

Jurina  thrust open her room and shut it close loudly. She immediately sat on the floor leaning on her door. Drop by drop, tears started to pour. Reality hits her hard. This couldn’t be it. This shouldn’t be. How? Why? Those thoughts came upon Jurina after she shed her tears.

“You’re so good at everything, but when it comes to love, you’re so dense….”

Mayu’s statement crawled in her mind. Did she? Did Jurina, the one who said, she had no time to waste for such a thing called love, finally eaten by her own words. If the anger feeling wasn’t due over her jealousy of seeing Rena and the guy, then what is it? What is it that makes this unfamiliar tears pouring down her cheeks? Jurina stared at the ceiling for a moment. Thinking and thinking. She, then, grab her phone and texted Mayu.

[ Hey….. this might sound super weird , but I think I’m in love. Don’t laugh at me -_- ]

=

Since the incident that day, Jurina had been diligently avoiding Rena. Well, it’s not like she’d been meeting Rena everyday or something, but whatever it is, avoiding sounds good to Jurina. If she happened to saw Rena heading the same way from afar, she would instantly took another route and left. She couldn’t help but felt a slight “pang” in her heart if she saw Rena’s face at the moment.  Mayu on the other hand, felt that this was a wrong way on dealing with the current situation. She insisted that Jurina should confess to Rena soon.

“Confess? Never once I thought of confessing. Moreover when she already has a boyfriend,” Jurina whispered, while copying what the teacher wrote at the front.

“The more you keep it inside, the more depressed you’ll be. Trust me, I’ve been through this,” Mayu hissed back.

“Did I hear someone talking back there?” the teacher turn to look behind with a stern face, before continuing writing notes on the board.
Jurina make an eye-contact that probably could be interpret as “talk about this later”

=

As Jurina was cycling, she took a different route rather than the usual shortcut route. Well, she felt that maybe she’s bound to meet Rena and her “boyfriend” there. And she’s not too keen on meeting them. No, definitely not, Jurina thought to herself while cycling. She saw huge cherry blossom trees blooming at a park nearby. It was such a beautiful scenery so she decided to drop off at the park for a while. She rested and lean on under a huge cherry blossom tree. She close her eyes and try to find some peace and cool down some anxiety within her. But then, words like confession, starts to pop in her mind once a while? Confession ? thought Jurina , If I did that, I’ll still get rejected. Looking back at the view in front of her, it’ll be nice if she has someone by her side right now, sharing the same view. Someone like…R-

“S-Sumimasen…….” A soft voice came behind Jurina

Jurina make a quick turn to see who the person and once again, as if God answered her tiny wish or prayers, or just let it be as a mere coincidence, Rena was standing behind her.

“Am I interrupting you or something?” Rena asked carefully since Jurina haven’t even uttered a single word.

“Eh…N-No,”  muttered Jurina

“Can I sit down here with you then?”

“Sure……”

They sat in silence. Both staring ahead at the amazing view of cherry blossom trees circling them. The wind blew a little making several petals fall from above. Jurina took a glimpse at Rena who’s sitting by her side. Jurina couldn’t interpret on what Rena was thinking. There was a certain anxiety vibe she’s receiving by the presence of the person beside her. Jurina had an urge to ask something but then,

“Eto…..you saw me that day, right?” Rena asked her while still looking ahead.

“Hm……he’s your boyfriend?” Jurina pluck up the courage to ask, even if she knew the answer.

“Not anymore.”

Jurina turned to look at Rena. Surprised, and at the same time, a sudden rush of an uncertain feeling that might be interpret as a relief. But Jurina, who was curious on why they broke up, decided to ask.

“Why?”

Those two dark brown orbs turned to look straight at her. They had a direct eye contact which makes Jurina felt a little work up and tense at the same time.

“He cheated on me. He gave a lot of excuses. And I gave too many chances…”

Jurina nodded. Tch, what a useless guy, thought Jurina. How on earth can someone cheated on R-

“Besides…. I think I fell for someone else recently.”

Jurina clenched her fist. A tightening feeling starts to spread throughout her.  Wondering who’s that lucky person that manage to capture Rena’s heart.

“I see….Someone I knew?”

Jurina mentally face-palm herself. The question just blurted out of her lips, without her managing to stop on her own words. But then, Rena laughed. Jurina turn to look at her and her eyebrows scrunch up a little, wondering if she said something funny? Or did she sound funny while saying it? Or maybe she-

“Jurina…. I like…you”

At that moment, it felt as if the whole sound around them was suck up and completely gone. And all Jurina could hear was the words that came out from Rena’s mouth. And how she emphasized on the word “you”. Is this real? Jurina thought to herself, or was this some sort of dream. It must be. This scene is too perfect to be real. But then Jurina felt two pair of warm hands holding hers. Rena gave a little squeeze, maybe to remind her, that this was definitely not a dream.

“This really isn’t a dream, right?” Jurina ask in a hush tone.

“Maybe this will make you think it isn’t…”

Rena started to lean more closer to her face. Jurina could clearly now see the small details on Rena’s face. The girl’s eyes started to close and their lips touched. Once again, kami-sama was on their side, a sudden strong wind blew making all the flower petals from the cherry blossom tree pour down on them.  Some petals flew everywhere. It’s as if to define the epicness feeling inside Jurina that burst instantly at the moment their lips touched. As if something else was controlling Jurina’s hand, she cupped both side of Rena’s face and make her lean more closer to deepened the kiss. She felt a smile tug in on Rena’s lips while they kissed. After a few more seconds, they slowly drifted apart. Both of their cheeks flushed. While still cupping Rena’s face, Jurina said,

“ I really like you too”

On that day, the cherry blossom trees witness the pure blossoming love between these two souls. How unexplainably weird for a mere coincidence meeting that they occasionally had, which makes their almost stranger relationship to something more beautiful. Was it fate? Nah, must be coincidence.

END
[/size]

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2014, 02:52:11 PM »
Kyaaa~ beautiful

Wmatsui

I hope there also Mayuki too

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2014, 10:36:28 PM »
Ah~ This was so cute! :inlove: :wub:
I still can't believe Rena made the first move XD
This was awesome!! :twothumbs
I LOVE it~ :thumbsup :cow: :love:

Offline PenduLum

• Yoroshiku~ :3
  • Hi~ Im Newbie Here So Please Teach Me More About:)
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2014, 02:58:30 PM »
Tsundere Jurina~  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:
I like her role here~

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2014, 02:04:47 AM »
Omg Wmatsui

Wat Rena relationship with Churi?!?

Update soon

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2014, 04:44:00 PM »
wow duo tsundere? jurina being tsuntsun here, huh?
aaa rena blushing...
what will happen with wmatsui?
please continue menamarco96  :bow:
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Osaga