JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Winding Road

Author Topic: Where My Heart Is (Saeyuki and NanaMakoMiki) - FINAL [Saeyuki Ending]  (Read 18741 times)

Offline saeyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I miss Tomodachi...
It’s been a while since I last posted a fanfic. That’s because I want to make sure I finish the whole story before polishing and posting all the chapters, based on the bad experience of an unfinished fic. It worked well for Majisuka Gakuran (Saeyui).

So, being a Sae oshi, I will have to write about Sae, right? Will her pairing be fresh or will I go back to all-time favorites? I will reveal it later, but there will be more than one pairings in this fic. OK, so I've revealed that this will be typical in a sense that it's SAEYUKI :cow:.  But I’m also trying something new here:

• Sae will be a boy
  • Yuki is still be femaie
  • There will be a love triangle and who else suit better other than the 3 musketeers!

I hope you're as excited as I am about Mako, Miki and Nana. I find myself shipping all of them somehow and I couldn't decide on the pairing, so I wrote this fic. There's absolutely not enough Tentoumuchu or 10+ gen awesomeness here!!!
 :deco:

I will also be posting the whole thing on tumblr just in case there are parts that can't be posted here. Don't worry, it's not too bad, it's just that the characters may be a tad young...but since they are all high schoolers, I think it should be fine...

http://saeyu.tumblr.com/post/99825569853/where-my-heart-is-saexxxx-new-fanfic-chapter-1

If you like what you see below, and want to guess who “she” is, read on!

Chapter Index:
Chapter 1 - this post
Chapter 2 - Heart Eleki - tumblr link
Chapter 3 - Detention - tumblr link
Chapter 4 - After School - tumblr link
Chapter 5 - Aftermath - tumblr link
Chapter 6 - A New Beginning - tumblr link
Chapter 7 - Bitter and Sweet - tumblr link
Chapter 8 - Betrayal - tumblr link
Chapter 9 - I can't - tumblr link
Chapter 10 - Fighting for love - tumblr link
Chapter 11 - Untitled -tumblr link
Chapter 12 - Lover's Bell - tumblr link
Chapter 13 - The Long Swim -tumblr link

Chapter 1 - The couple

"Oi, the ketchup is all over your face…" He leans forward and casually wipes it off her lips. Sitting  back down, he licks the sauce off his thumb and joked, "No wonder you failed in today’s geography test, with a mental age of 5…"

Plak!

The girl quickly smacked his head and ruffled his carefully styled hair, upsetting the previously smug looking guy. Somehow, the frown from the girl’s pouting face displays nothing but pleasure.

"Sae-kun, if I didn’t study off of your baka answers in the textbook, I wouldn’t have answered that Fukuoka is in Shikoku in front of the whole class!"

Sae bends his back backwards and laughs heartily. “Well, you are after all, the person stupid enough to borrow textbooks from me!”

"That’s because I’m always going to be a year younger than you, and mum insists that passing down textbooks have been fine!" The girl breaks into a broad, silly smile somehow, a thing she always does even when she’s expressing dissatisfaction.

"If Okasan thinks it’s fine, then it’s totally not my problem…" Sae folds his arms together and looks up indifferently.

The girl is about to explode, but glancing at her watch, she relaxed and said, “Aren’t you already late for basketball practice?”

"Yaba!!!!!!!" He exclaimed and jumped to collect his things.

"Don’t forget to pick up me up at the library after your practice!" She shouts as Sae runs out of the cafeteria.

(to be con't below)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 03:00:44 PM by saeyu »

Offline saeyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I miss Tomodachi...
Re: Where My Heart Is (SaeXXXX and another pairing)
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 06:56:19 PM »
(con't Chapter 1)

Turning back, Sae gave a quick wink with his signature grin and said, “Of course I won’t, my princess Makotin!”

Mako sits back down and continued to wave happily until the last trace of Sae is gone from the corridor. Inside the cafeteria, everyone has been mumbling among themselves.

"Who’s this girl who quickly captured Sae-kun’s heart?"

"What a lucky girl, but she’s nothing special…"

"I know right…He’s the most popular guy in this school, and he’s turned down so many divas and goddesses too. I wonder why he chose her!"

"Yeah…..I heard from her classmates that they are inseparable …and…."

"What?"

"She even slept over at his place already!"

"No way!!"

Oblivious to the fairly public display of affection and the noise it has generated among Sakura High School, Mako continued to pack her stuff. Indeed, as the others said, there is nothing special about her, who at most can be called cute, not gorgeous. When she smiles, her dimples can melt some hearts, but other than that, she wears a naturally frowning look that can sometimes be mistaken as being unhappy. Despite being transferred here as a sophomore, there’s no shroud of mystery surrounding her— no one would’ve even bat an eyelid if not for the obviously close relationship they spot between her and the school’s star. On the other hand, Sae is the type of guy whose positive energy lights up everything around him. He may not look commanding, but he sure is the type that everyone is naturally drawn to. Not only does he possess the ikemen look and the killer smile; he also exudes a genuine, down-to-earth charm that makes him the most popular senior amongst guys and girls alike.

"Ano….Kojima Mako san?" A skinny girl with pigtails tapped on the absent minded Mako’s shoulder. Mako turned and saw a timid but sweet smile on the girl’s face. "Akicha Buchou from the tennis club has asked me to invite you to join our team….Er.." Noticing a questioning look on Mako, she added, "and by the way, I am Nishino Miki from 2-A, yoroshiku!"

"The tennis club?" Mako pointed at herself with a confused look. The name Nishino sounds familiar…

"Yes, we heard that Kojima-san was the vice captain of the soft tennis club in your junior high, so…"

"But tennis is a lot more intense isn’t it? As you know…" Mako scratches her head with an embarrassing smile, "High school is a lot harder, and… I haven’t played for while… and I am not that bright either… I want to settle down first before I apply for any clubs…"

Miki looks down sadly, startling Mako a bit. Somehow, it hurts to see the stranger in front of her leave in disappointment. “But…you know what? Let me think about it for a night first? It looks really fun to join the club too!” She claps her hands excitedly to cheer the girl up.

Miki sighs in relieve and smiles cautiously. “So I will come find you again tomorrow?”

Mako nods her head and smiles warmly. Just as Miki is about to turn and leave, Mako grabbed her hand and asked, “Wait a minute, you are the genius student that skipped a grade! I heard from Naachan that you’re only 15?!!”

Miki smiles embarrassingly and gave a slight nod.

"Wait, why don’t you come to the library with me now and teach me math? Naachan is there too by the way, you know her, right?" Mako’s face lit up in excitement.

"Yes I do, we’re in the same shift for cleaning! If she sees me though, she’s going to scold me for running down that corridor earlier today!!" The previously shy Miki has already warmed up to Mako and revealed a much more bubbly personality. "You know, Mako-chan, I barely escaped today! Can you imagine doing homework with her? She’s going to supervise me like crazy, besides, she’s too smart for me to keep up!"

"That is not true. She’s just serious, but she’s also seriously bad at math…" Mako breaks into a light laugh and starts playing with her hair as she thought about her classmate, whom she befriended since sitting together on their first day of school a month ago. Although they have widely different personalities, they somehow got along pretty well.

"Naaaaaachan….I want to go meet her!" For some reason, Miki has changed her mind and held Mako’s hand, leading her away from the table. "Let’s go!"

Mako’s brows jumped as their hands touched, but she didn’t break her smile as she grabbed her bag and followed the now prancing Miki, who did not notice the odd expression that flashed for a split second on the older girl’s face at all.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

A girl with hair covering most of her face has been burying her head in the books, making almost no noise, but for the rapid scratches from her pencil as she takes notes intensively.

"Naachan, you’re going to tear the paper if you continue like this…" Mako pats the girl slightly on her head before sitting down.

"Makotin?" the girl finally looks up from her textbook, revealing a pale, small face adorned with large hazel coloured eyes that grow slightly too far apart from each other. Her smile fades into a surprised look when she saw a companion next to Mako.

"Hi Naachan!" Miki grins in a sweet smile. Nana’s large eyes turned into a squint as she returns an equally broad smile, revealing a small tooth that protrudes above her row of teeth.

"Miki-chan! You came too?? I think I saw someone bumping into other students at the corridor today…was it you?"

Miki shook her head with a serious face, lying like it’s nothing, and this cheeky girl managed to fool the gullible Nana. “Well then…” tapping her chin to think of who else could’ve done it, she suddenly got reminded of the reality in front of her and grabbed Miki’s shoulders, pushing her to sit down. “I’m going to explode with all these math! Come help me!”

At a first glance, the serious and hard-working prefect of 2-B, where Mako joined, may seem like the naturally brilliant type. However, Mako learned quickly that her friend’s high grades were mostly due to her relentless attitude, even though the way she goes about achieving them may be questionably dense at times. This stubbornness is different from Miki’s fast and unconventional way of processing things, who works like a child that is not afraid to fall—very reckless, but fast and smart at the same time. Mako notices this difference immediately as they tried to tackle the first problems, and sees how they actually complemented each other quite nicely. No wonder they became friends in the first place…

The three girls huddled amongst the piles of exercises and textbooks, slaying away to finish their homework together.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

"Yahoooo!" Sae calls at the girls in sitting in the corner of the library loudly, leading to a glare from the librarian. He quickly notices his brashness and flashes his apologetic grin, which melted the third year student’s heart and signals him to move ahead.

"Sae-kun!" Mako whispers and waves energetically. Nana nods her head with a polite smile. Miki, who had been noisily fooling around, had suddenly fallen into dead silence. Instead, she just stole a glance and hurriedly turned her back against him.

"Aho! Can’t believe you’ve recruited another cute girl into the ‘save my ass’ study group!" Sae crouches down to have a better look at the hiding girl, flaunting his cool grin.

"Stop harassing Mikichan!" Mako protests and stood up, pulling Sae up with her as well.

Sae straightens up and puts on a more serious face. “Wow, Miki-chan is it? You look really young and cute. Hi, I am Miyazawa Sae. Nice to meet you.”

Miki finally looked up and all of them were taken aback by her tomato red face. “Ni…Nishino Miki desu.” Nana moves across to Mako’s seat and took the shy Miki into her arms. “You guys are scaring her….now off you go!” She tries to suppress her laugh under her stern look, her head gesturing towards the door.

"Ok ok," Sae flicks Naachan’s bangs to upset the serious girl. "Sasuga Chairman of the the prefects, always disciplined and protective like a big sis. Anyway, we’re leaving now, and thanks for taking care of Mako as usual." Only when both of them turned their backs and walked towards the exit, did Miki unbury her face from Nana and finally dares to look at the tall genki guy.

"Miki-chan, it’s alright, Sae-san is a really kind person. You’ll get to know him more in no time."

"I guess so…" A strange sigh escapes from Miki’s mouth. "Seeing how close they are…"

"Yes…" Naachan replies lightly without much thought as she turns her attention back to the homework. "Come on, let me help you finish this."

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Steam escapes from the bathroom as the door slides open and close, a splash of water spilling being heard from someone climbing into the bathtub.

"Chotto! Look how you’re making a mess!" Mako reprimands the person that just entered the tub, who simply ignores her and closes his eyes to relax after a long day.

"It’s just going to be like that for a few more days once the heater gets fixed in our home…" Sae mumbles. "Besides, we’ve always been like that since forever."

"Yeah, but don’t you know how much you’ve grown? There’s barely room for me to move." Mako replies crossly and flings a towel at his face.

"Ok, Okaaaaay…but I’m here already, am I not? So let’s just relax and you can tell me what’s with the cute loli you have recruited today."

"Miki?" Mako smiles as she stood up from the tub, revealing a nice curvy body of a girl who’s on her way to becoming a woman.

"Nice body!" Sae whistles without looking away, but Mako’s mind is clearly too occupied to respond to him.

"Miki-chan…is such a cute little girl. She’s very good at math by the way…" She grabs a large yellow towel with floral pattern and wraps it around herself. "She’s just like a kid, but she’s like a walking calculator, and…and! Her smile is so radiant, like a ball of sunshine…."

Sae’s eyes narrow and a hint of impatience shows on his pursed lips. Springing up from the tub, revealing his own glory unabashedly, he pulls Mako towards him and cups his hands around her cheeks.

"Can I kiss you?" Without waiting for her answer, he pushes forward and their lips clash together.

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2014, 07:39:59 PM »
Sae+Mako?! :w00t:

So, this is gonna be like AKB49??? :deco:

SWEET!!!! :heart:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2014, 08:02:19 PM »
OOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!! OOOOOHHHH!!!!!

SaeMako :heart:

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2014, 09:50:08 AM »
wuohohohohohoooooooo   :ptam-glow: :ptam-glow: :ptam-glow:
its remind me of sae being so kakkoi at renai kinshi jourei musical stage play~~
nice~! super niceeee~! :onioncheer:

really thanks for making this fic~ please continue~~ :byebye:

and welcome back  :welcome :welcome  :hee:

Offline everyday48

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • HKT48!♡
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2014, 06:14:21 PM »
EHH MAKO X SAE?!?! Interestinggg><
Please continue soonnnnnnn!!!!!
めるの笑顔

Offline saeyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I miss Tomodachi...
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2014, 08:16:50 PM »
OK, I will post Chapter 2 first, before I reply to the comments above. Thanks guys! Hope you enjoy the pairings revealed below!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 - Heart Eleki

Mako closes her eyes naturally in response to Sae's kiss. She did not resist and relaxed her lips, slowly picking up on Sae's searching motions. This is not their first kiss but it's been a while and it takes some getting used to. They pulled away from each other after a few seconds.

"I think I know how you feel now," He slowly climbs back into the tub. "How, how falling in love feels."

Mako has rarely seen such a solemn looking Sae. She can tell that something is wrong with this usually carefree person, especially when such a heavy word is being mentioned. She sat down beside the tub quietly and curls her dripping hair back behind her ear, ready to listen.

"She accidentally fell on me and I grabbed onto her, but somehow our lips met. It felt like I was electrocuted." Sae raises his hand out of the water and moved his fingers, reminiscing the feeling back there in the store room. "It was just maybe, a second? But I felt like I was going to suffocate and the room was gonna collapse onto us."

Mako looks at her own tingling fingers too, which brought her back to a similar situation she experienced in the cafeteria today.

"Who is this girl?" She asked.

"She's not a girl."

"Are you telling me you swing that way too?" Mako eyes widen in surprise.

"No..no no!" Sae realised how he sounded and waves his hand. "I mean, she's a woman. Have you heard of Kashiwagi Sensei?"

A loud yelp escaped from Mako. The new substitute teacher?!

"Are you guys alright up there?" A woman's concerned voice can be heard from a distance.

"O it's alright Okasan, we just saw a fly." Sae replies to Mako's mum on the shocked girl's behalf.

"This is crazy, you fell in love with an adult!" Mako is now picturing a young, modest woman in black skirt and cardigan, leaning down to kiss a clueless boy, who is Sae.

"I'm not sure what it is yet.... but I didn't get that feeling when we kissed."

As kids, they had been playing with each other and even experimented some daring things together, but ever since Mako opened up to him that night last year, they have stopped doing things like this. Mako unconsciously tightened her lips as she considers the prospects of herself getting that 'special' feeling in her own kiss. Her mind invariably wanders back to the cafeteria.

"So....." Sae looks at Mako suspiciously. He could tell that Mako has been as absent-minded as he is. Knowing her since childhood due to their mothers' friendship, he's long treated Mako like his own sister. There's no way she could lie to him... "Miki-chan seems like your type."

Mako almost fell off the tub at Sae's probing. "No no no no...! Don't you remember why I came to this school? I'm here to study and get into university!" She shakes her head violently. "I...I don't want to think about this kind of stuff again." She rushes out of the bathroom, leaving Sae alone, who simply sighs and stare up the steamy ceiling, his thoughts tracing back to the beautiful crescent-shaped eyes again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning!" The intense greetings along the corridor reaches Mako's ears before the owner of that voice appears at their classroom's doorway.

"Yappo!" Mako greets the energetic Nana, who strides confidently to her desk beside the sleepy looking Mako.

"I don't understand how you're always so refreshed in the morning." She says as she rubs her eyes carelessly like a child.

Nana brows knit together in concern. She turns ninety degrees facing her neighbour directly, resting her hand on Mako's shoulder. "And meanwhile, you do look like...you haven't slept at all!"

"I..." Mako replies with a faint smile and looks out of the window. "Yep, I didn't sleep well last night." She shrugs and added awkwardly, "for no good reason really..."

"It's okay, Mako, I've brought you lunch today." Being a straightforward person most of the time, Nana did not read anything between the lines and tried to comfort her friend with this piece of good news.

"O, Naachan! I knew it!! You're the best!" Mako exclaims happily at the thought of nice food, forgetting everything as she resumes to her usual nico-nico mode.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the roof of the building, both girls have finished their packed lunch and are now basking under the blue cloudless sky. Mako has closed her eyes and is lying on the bench, her head resting on Nana's lap, who is sitting upright and stroking the other girl's hair gently.

"Em...it's so relaxing here...I think if you continue this way, I'm going to fall asleep."

"Then sleep," Nana simply answers. "I will wake you up when it's time."

"You're the best!" Mako says again without opening her eyes. She's truly grateful that such a gentle person exists in this planet, and a serious, reliable one too....except for the math part. Anyway, without Naachan, will her high school days be much harder now? She's always wondered. Not only has she helped her with homework, she's always by her side when she feels down, and with her, there's really no need to worry about a thing. This is a sense of security that her other playmates in class can't give her, even though she made a lot of friends here without any problems. At least, she's the only one who believes in her completely, when she told them that Sae is not her boyfriend. Everybody else seems to think she's just showing off, but only Naachan nodded assuringly and never minded when he's around.

Nana continues to stroke her hair and think back to the day they met. She's the quiet type that's scared to open up to people, but Mako was assigned next to her so she could 'take care' of the transfer student. In fact, if there was anyone who actually needed to be 'taken care' of, it would've been Nana instead of Mako, whose friendly smiles and playful personality invited people to warm up to her easily. On the other hand, Nana's seriousness worked as a double-edge sword. While she's entrusted with big and small matters among classmates, her social awkwardness and inflexible personality also caused an invisible wall to develop between her and most of the others.  However, things are different with Mako. She'll always invite her to play with them, even when she refused for the first few times. She will prefer to spend time alone with her, even when she is surrounded by fun people already. Every trouble and setback Nana feels can be cured by Mako's smile. Even when she's not smiling, her frowning lips looks so cute--like a clueless otter-- that it's so painful to watch. But of course, Nana can't take her eyes off her. Her focus now lands on the long eyelashes that's swaying ever so slightly under the spring breeze. She carefully strokes her eyelashes with her finger and got impressed by how long they are. She wonders... how can a human being possess so many eyelashes? Is it possible to count them? Is it possible to count perfection?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning class!" A woman in black pencil skirt and neat, laced white blouse entered the classroom with a poetry book in her hands.

"As you all know, Takahashi Sensei -- ah, I mean Maeda Sensei as she's known here--- is officially on maternity leave yesterday and I'm your substitute teacher for the rest of the school year. My name is Kashiwagi Yuki, yoroshiku onegaishimasu!" The young woman bowed down slightly and the students diligently returned the bow.

"Welcome to class 3-C," Ami, the class prefect says brightly.

Kashiwagi Sensei returns with a broader smile, and her eyes bent into crescent-like curves.

At the other side of the room, Sae continues to stare at this wonder in his sight. Her slightly parted bangs and long, wavy black hair. Things she can't hide with her loose blouse, like her long, curvy torso and her ample assets. He recalls how they first met yesterday in the gym store room...

He was putting back the balls into the cage after practice and cleaning them up one by one, a task that each member of the basketball team takes turns to do. Usually, there are two or three of them, but because his best buddy Akimoto had to go baito (part time), he voluntarily took up the task all by himself. As a result, it's quite late and everybody else was long gone. Out of boredom, he's shooting all the balls one by one into the cage, but one of them bounced off to the other corner of the room, right behind the large apparatus used for gym practices.

"Uso daroouaaaaaaw!" The tired Sae dragged his body unwilling and climbed behind to reach the ball. Being his usual careless self, he's tripped over and things start to fall over each other in a giant domino sequence. He rushed to the other end of the room to stop everything from collapsing onto each other, but a yelp beside him caused him to flip reflexively, just in time to grab hold of a falling woman by her waist. Having his attention turned to a frightened Kashiwagi Sensei, he didn't notice that an old baseball bat was rolling off the top of a cabinet and hit squarely on his back, tipping their balance and knocking them both down. That's when his lips landed right onto hers.

"Miyazawa-kun...Miyazawa-kun?" He was awaken from his daydream by a sharp, questioning voice. "Have you been copying down the notes for this haiku?"

Shit...Sae looks down at the blank piece of paper and looks back up blankly.

"You better listen in class or you will fail the yearend exam." Kashiwagi looks at him sternly for a second before turning away, and she hasn't given him a second look again for the rest of the class. Meanwhile, he struggles not to think about the scene of him trying to scramble back up from the gorgeous beauty while locking his gaze on the puzzled, wide-eyed teacher's face, her lips slightly reddened from their collision. She was looking straight back at him too and was too shocked to move out from underneath his towering body. For moments, it felt like she's seeing his world through his orbs and he, connected to hers likewise. Connected, in an indescribably cosmic way, like he could take in all the stars in the sky at the same time. He finally snapped out of this trance after he felt blood starting to flow inside him again, and upon an attempt to apologise with a nervous smile, she rubbed her neck in response, looked away, and gave a quick nod before rushing out of the gym room.

It has finally dawned to Sae that he will be seeing her every day in class from now on, and that made him immensely joyful. But the fact that she pays no attention to him, that he's just like every other student of hers, suddenly makes his heart clench in bitterness. As expected, she didn't really give an extra thought about what happened yesterday....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exhaling a deep breath, Mako knocked on the door and slid it open.

"Welcome to the tennis club!" An excited girl with pink cheeks and a cheery smile opened her arms wide like she's expecting a child to run towards her.

Mako smiles and bows down respectfully to Takajo Aki, the captain of the tennis club.

"Mako-chan, you don't need to worry about a thing, I've seen you and Moe play in the quarter-finals of the soft tennis doubles. You will be completely fine here!"

The name Moe hasn't been heard of in a while, and it sent chills on her back. Her sempai and her tennis partner in the distant past...After the junior high tournament and Moe's graduation to high school, they had still kept in touch. Mako recalls the days she spent studying hard to get into Moe's high school, and in the end, she did. But the day when she saw her hands clinging onto her boyfriend in the mall, smiling a smile that she's never seen before, she knew that she will not have the courage to continue maintaining their friendship...why then, why am I joining this club now?

"Welcome, Kojima-san...is it?" Mako put her thoughts on a halt and turned to her left to address the source of the sweet, elegant voice.

"Kashiwagi Sensei." Mako bowed and greeted her teacher, her mind now overwhelmed with what Sae had told her yesterday.

"It looks like on my 2nd day here, I'm already pretty well known." Kashiwagi smiled satisfactorily. "Even though I know nothing about tennis, I'm assigned here as your teacher in charge. So please bear with me."

All the members quickly shook their heads and assured that she'll be fine here and how happy they are to have her.

They then started changing into practice clothes, and Mako also began to steal a few peeks here and there, scanning to register all the members in the club.

"All right, everything is ready!" Miki barges into the room and announced. She saw Mako and gets even more fired up.

"Mako-tin!! You've decided to join!! It's because of Miki isn't' it, isn't it, isn't it!?" Miki wraps her arm around Mako's shoulder and dragged her out to the court. Mako's eyes squinted at the sight of the sun, but she now felt pumped for practice. Yes, it's really just because of you, she answered Miki's question silently.

Even though it felt strange to hold a much denser racquet and hit on a much...er...tougher ball, Mako slowly adjusted to the pace of the game and started to pick up the different moves with much more ease than she expected. Miki has been assigned as her practice partner and they started doing some drills like serving. It was really fun to watch Miki get freaked out by a fastball, and the silly dances she does when she occasionally serves an ace.

"Yay~~~"

"Don't wriggle your arms like some flying spaghetti!" Mako finally surrenders and sits on the court, hands holding her tummy to stop the pain from all the laughing. Playing tennis doesn't seem so bad after all.

"All right!" A voice came from across two courts. "Practice is over for today...otsukare sama!!" Akicha announced the end of the practice and everyone retires to the changing room.

After taking a quick shower, Mako is amused to find that Miki's dressed back in her uniform but with her wet hair dangling all over her face as she crawls on the floor, looking for something.

"Wet Spaghetti, who has dropped you from the plate?" Mako teases.

"I'm looking for my shoe, it's goneeee..." Miki whines and continues to peer under the benches without much results.

"It's right here, my dear, on your chair." Mako pulls the girl back up so she could see that it is indeed, right under her nose.

"Heh heh..." Miki laughs at her own carelessness and sticks her tongue out.

"Come on, sit down and I'll wipe your hair dry." Mako begins to wrap a towel over the girls head and ruffle playfully.

"Stop it Makotin, you're gonna mess it up!"

"No I won't," Mako slows down and begins to really wipe and comb her hair seriously, and Miki also stopped moving around. Everything about Miki is so cute, she thought to herself, and she went into a state where she thought of nothing but making a perfect pair of twintails for her. Her hair is so soft, like a newborn child's, but they are silky and beautiful too. I can touch and brush it all day...

"Ano...Makotin?" Miki suddenly asks.

"...uhm?" Mako barely responded as she's still focussed on the silky mane.

"I heard from Naachan that...you are not going out with Miyazawa-san, right?"

"Haha!" Mako dismisses casually as she always does to everyone who asks the question. "No, no we're not. We're just really good friends."

"As I thought..." Miki's relieved face cannot be seen by Mako since she's tending to her hair. However, this soft whisper is drowned by two other voices from the other side of the room.

"No way, Kojima-chan!" Mayumi, a 2nd-year student in the tennis club overheard the conversation and said. "I saw you guys sharing an ice-cream like a couple the other day...stop lying to your sempais!"

"Deshou!! You guys are a cute couple, it's okay to admit it!" Asuka also came forward and said.

"We did share an ice-cream," Mako tried to explain, "but..."

Amongst all the frolicking and arguing, Kashiwagi quietly puts down the practice record and left, whispering to herself, "So, they are a couple indeed? Wait, why do I care?Ah...what am I thinking??"

Offline saeyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I miss Tomodachi...
Re: Where My Heart Is (SaeXXXX and another pairing) - Chapter 2
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2014, 08:39:57 PM »
Sae+Mako?! :w00t:

So, this is gonna be like AKB49??? :deco:

SWEET!!!! :heart:

I would have totally done this if I have started this fic after the announcement of AKB49. But I started before that. Yep, that was a long time ago, but I'm slow :nervous

The reason I started this fic is because I read your Tentoumuchu fic and really wanted to write one about the three musketeers too! I can only say it after Chapter 2 because I was still trying to troll you guys into thinking it's a SaeMako fic. I hope you'd enjoy Saeyuki too! At least, there's still another mystery triangle to be solved for the parallel storyline for Mako...hehehe :twisted:

OOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!! OOOOOHHHH!!!!!

SaeMako :heart:

Yes, but not really! As I mentioned above, I would've done it in this fic if I haven't started after AKB49 is announced. At that time, there's 0 connection between Sae and Mako. I didn't dare to write a fic so randomly, so I made this setting. If you guys are interested, I will do an AKB49 type of OS for SaeMako and maybe SaeNanyan too :cow:

wuohohohohohoooooooo   :ptam-glow: :ptam-glow: :ptam-glow:
its remind me of sae being so kakkoi at renai kinshi jourei musical stage play~~
nice~! super niceeee~! :onioncheer:

really thanks for making this fic~ please continue~~ :byebye:

and welcome back  :welcome :welcome  :hee:

Thanks for being supportive all the time! I think it will make you happy if you've read till this part...yes, this will be Saeyuki fic! Sae was so cool in the musical though, so I am definitely gonna be working on a proper SaeMako fic soon.

EHH MAKO X SAE?!?! Interestinggg><
Please continue soonnnnnnn!!!!!

Sorry it's not SaeMako this time! But since it seems many of you actually found it interesting, I will seriously consider making one OS soon. It seems that Mako really likes Sae in real life, so it shouldn't be hard to find materials....hehehe'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yes! This will be a Saeyuki + Three Musketeers fic! Sorry the pairings aren't groundbreaking, but it's my first attempt on a love triangle (for Sanjyushi). For Saeyuki, because I have written a fic on them before, I also wanted to try something new. Since the theme is about "Love that you can't express honestly," I have decided to create two distincts problems for my main characters. For Sae, it will be a forbidden type of teacher-student relationship, while for Mako, it will be about yuri/same-sex. That is my reason for making Sae a boy.

If you are not too disappointed in this trolling, please let me know your comments too!

Thanks for reading again! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

BTW, Yurina has just announced her graduation, and I'm still recovering from the shock. I will probably make a Yurinana OS before I continue with anything else. I need time to swallow this. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2014, 09:30:34 PM »
Douse SaeYuki Fanfics <3 :heart: Tho I am not a SaeYuki fan I'm willing to write and read SaeYuki fanfics (I'm currently writing one for a friend who's my first reader &/or commenter on my OS thread) But still love you :heart:

Offline Weird Panda

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Big fan of Donald Duck
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2014, 11:47:27 AM »
What i hope is:

- This fic has more than 50+ chapter
- You keep updating this fic everyday (so i don't need to read the same chapter over and over again because i really like it!)

...Just kidding hehe (but it'll be better if you could make it real) :peace:
And, keep burst out ur spirit when you write this fic, author-san :cow:

Offline saeyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I miss Tomodachi...
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2014, 06:03:29 PM »
What i hope is:

- This fic has more than 50+ chapter
- You keep updating this fic everyday (so i don't need to read the same chapter over and over again because i really like it!)

...Just kidding hehe (but it'll be better if you could make it real) :peace:
And, keep burst out ur spirit when you write this fic, author-san :cow:

Haha thanks, it will be impossible to do that every day! It took me months to get the whole story done and every time I read it, I will change a lot of things. However, rest assured that the fic will see its completion. That's something I take seriously  :rock:

Douse SaeYuki Fanfics <3 :heart: Tho I am not a SaeYuki fan I'm willing to write and read SaeYuki fanfics (I'm currently writing one for a friend who's my first reader &/or commenter on my OS thread) But still love you :heart:

For me, I'm a SaeXall and YukiXall person, I really love them separately as members so I tend to write more stuff about them. I will keep checking out Mayuki stuff though! I need more inspiration to write about them, especially since Mayu has grown up so much this past year. I feel like Mayuki's dynamic has changed (in a good way).

Chapter 3 is where people get to reveal their thoughts but still pretty standard stuff. However, I think Chapter 4 will kind of really break hell loose. Please look forward to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 - Detention

"I can't go home with you tomorrow." Sae suddenly announces in a mouthful of rice at the dinner table.

"O...same here." Mako replies with a lack of enthusiasm. "I've got detention because I failed Geography...again."

"For me, I didn't hand in my literature homework on time."

"Why?" Mako puts down her chopsticks and bowl and eyes Sae suspiciously. "Sae, don't tell me...you did it on purpose?"

"Are you crazy? Of course it's not about Kashiwagi Sensei!"

"Hey I never said it, you blurted out the truth." Mako tilts her head backwards in laughter.

"Stop it, stop it!" The defeated Sae begs. "It's not on purpose, but I'm too nervous to hand in anything to her. I stayed up all night, and can't think of a poem that I wouldn't be embarrassed to hand in as homework."

"Aww..." Mako finally notices the dark circles under the poor Genking's eyes and went to hug him. "Well at least you'll get some one-on-one time with your crush, while I will have to face Takayama Sensei and his snoring at the same time. Why does detention suck so bad for me but sounds like heaven to you?"

Today, Miki is joining to eat lunch with Mako and Nana, which they have done regularly for some time now. The three of them have become really good friends, so much so that everyone starts teasing them as the "three musketeers". They're just sharing food in the garden when Nana was approached by some students to handle a dispute among two girls.

"It looks like I will have to leave you guys for the rest of lunch break."

"No worries Naachan, the world counts on you!" Mako gave her a thumbs up and Miki pumps her fists together as a sign of encouragement.

"See you!"

"Woof! Finally I can stop using honorifics!!" Miki lies down on the grass and spread her limbs into a star shape.

"Ooooo! I will report this to Naachan!" Mako teased. Miki continues to wriggle around without caring how grass is getting all over her skirt. Mako also put down her lunch and tried to stop Miki, half laughing and half wrestling with her, picking the blades of grass off every now and then. Miki looks at the caring and gentle Mako and smiles to herself, slowing down on her movements. She's been wondering whether it's time to ask 'that' for a while now. She's even tried to create chances so that Mako can be alone with her. Every time, Mako would take care of her no matter how silly their playing went, and it's no exception this time either. Since she's so nice to her...it is surely safe to ask then?

Miki took a deep breath, but meanwhile, the struggle she's been going through completely escapes Mako's attention, as she's still focussed on getting Miki tidy. Where does this girl get all the energy from? Mako picked out a blade of grass at the edge of Miki's skirt and unfolded the crease that resulted from her rolling around. Her eyes landed on Miki's cream coloured thighs... her hand moves down and almost brushes on them...

"Ne...Makotin?" Miki suddenly sits up and interrupts Mako.

"Miki..." Mako felt like she's waken from a trance, but not fully recovered yet. She moves closer to the younger girl unconsciously.

"Can I ask you something?"

Did I get caught? This possibility arises abruptly in Mako's mind. Looking at Miki's furrowed eyebrows, a sense of shame suddenly rushes up Mako's chest. Did she feel annoyed that I...I dare to have such feelings for her?

"Yes?" She looks away from Miki and feigns a casual laugh.

"I think...I think I'm interested in someone...you know..."

Mako's eyes pop in excitement and looks back towards Miki's. She can't control the hopeful feeling that's building up inside of her...

"I'm interested in...in a strange way, a way I can't quite describe, but it makes my heart ticklish and uneasy...but, but happy at the same time..."

Yes, this must be love, thought Mako. This is love...why is she telling me this? Could it really be me?

"I'm...I want you to introduce me to Sae-kun!!!!" Miki bows down in embarrassment as she finally utters that name buried in her chest for a long long time.

Mako's excited expression turns into devastation, a thought that her mind rationally tells her to hide away from Miki as soon as possible. But she's in such an emotionally shocked state that her face is still frozen in shock.

"Yappari..." Miki slowly looks up and observed the strange look in Mako's eyes. "You're in love with him too, right?" The fear that bothered Miki most might just be true after all..

"O...no no no!!" Mako got stunned by Miki's speculation and laughs out forcefully. "I'm just, I never thought....anyone will like that baka!! Hahaha, but that's nice! You're my good friend, I can definitely help you with this!" She holds Miki's hands into her palms with ten times the eagerness than Miki's hopeful look.

"Makotin, are you really....really gonna help me?"

"Yes, yes! I will be happy that my two best friends got together!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The tic-tock tic-tock sound of the clock in the silent room is scaring Sae to wits. He might have written two lines in his two hours there, but it's not something he is proud to show anyone.

Kashiwagi does a small stretch after working on her papers for two straight hours. She looks around this cramped, special-study room, and then at the almost completely blank paper.

"You're doing this to spite me, and do you think it's really fun?" The teacher walk towards Sae's desk and grabs the piece of paper from him. Although Kashiwagi felt slightly annoyed that day when they accidentally kissed, she admitted to herself that Sae's clumsy look, and later that embarrassingly cute smile, never faded from her mind. She tried her best not to look at him at all in class, but everything he does or doesn't, like when their eyes meet in his furtive glances, cannot escape her mind. It is driving her crazy, and she has conditioned herself to think that it's the boy who's playing nasty tricks on her. She has to stay calm...and stay professional.

"No..don't!" Sae stood up and tried to recover the paper from her. "I...I need more time..."

"Your life does not depend on it and I'm not a monster in grading." Kashiwagi narrow her eyes in forced disdain. "You could've just written something mediocre like everybody else in the class did." Even she's surprised at her own snarkiness, but she continued to turn towards the paper and read the two lines.

Puff!

The teacher is suppressing her laughter as she reads out the text.

"This is acid rain that falls every summer from the easterly winds,
This is like love, which erodes hearts and minds."

"Well, that's...haha, about the standards of your class, nothing to feel ashamed of." Sae's head is about to explode. He's never felt that stupid in his life.

"The theme is to write something about weather and love, so of course there are all sorts of metaphors. And I enjoy creativity." Another blow of sarcasm.

Kashiwagi walks towards the embarrassed student, who is now clearly elated at teasing him.

"But acid rain? Is that how love feels to you? I thought you have some real life experiences that should teach you a thing or two about this topic?" She lays the piece of paper back down and pats his head. This makes Sae feel even worse as he is reminded of the distance between them. Why is he such an insignificant, ignorant little boy and her, an experienced, beautiful, sexy lady?

"I don't have such experiences." He answered and tries to look away.

"Really?" The teacher raised an eyebrow sceptically. "I think the whole school's been excited about our golden couple, the basketball ace and the future tennis star?" She tilts Sae's chin up with her fingertip and pierce him with a death glare.

Sae felt like a prey that's right at the mouth of a tiger. He feels helpless and most of all, he is taken aback by the anger and jealousy from her eyes. At the same time, he doesn't know why he's also overwhelmed with guilt, something like he's cheated on her, when in fact, there's nothing to hide. He gulps and look intensely at her.

"We're...we're like brothers and sisters, Yuki-san." He answered in a weak but sured voice, like it's his last words. Yuki's glare continued for a few seconds, and Sae's mind went blank. Is that how dying feels? But then, but then, she walks away.

"I believe in you," She sat back down on her desk. "Or how else could you explain such bad metaphors. But go on, you have 10 more minutes to finish your homework or you'll get extra detention this weekend."

"Yes, Sensei." Sae quickly buried his face back down in the homework, his fingers dancing around uncontrollably in relief like a little deer that has miraculously got away from his predator.

"And, I like it, when you called me Yuki." She saw Sae jolted, trying to hide a smile on his face as he bows his head even lower towards the papers, almost kissing the homework. What am I thinking? Kashiwagi scolds herself inside. You are playing with fire!! It's okay, you're an adult, you're just teasing him, you can control this. The voices in her head are battling and fighting to crack her skull apart, but on the surface, she's acting as calm and worldly as a sensei she is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yappo!!" Instead of Takayama Sensei, the special-study room door slides open with a voice familiar to Mako.

"Naachan!" Mako exclaims happily, but her cute smile quickly turns to a frown. "You...you got into trouble too?"

"No no," Nana waves her hand and smiles. "I have convinced Takayama Sensei to go home and I will take his place for supervising you in detention."

"Naachan!" Mako flings herself onto the shorter girl and squeezes her tight. "You are the best!!"

"Now let's make sure you don't fail this quiz."

"But can't you just give me the answers?"

"I don't cheat!!" The majime girl straightened up and stated sternly.

And so, Mako struggled for two hours to complete the quiz with most questions right in the end.

"Ah...in the end, it's so much greater to have Naachan beside me..." Mako slides down from her chair with an exhausted expression.

"See, I told you you can do it!" Nana patted Mako's back approvingly.

"Thanks Nana-chan, I don't know what I'll do without you." Mako looks at Nana seriously. When she's not smiling, Mako's pout can look very cross, Nana muses to herself. What's up with her today though? Her sixth sense tells her that Mako is not simply just tired from detention.

"Are you okay? You haven't been yourself at all since I met you back in class after lunch. I can tell something is wrong. Tell me."

"Nana..." Mako is hesitant to say anything. She wants to beat herself for doing this, but it is a secret that she cannot share that easily, not even with a person like Naachan. How can she let her know that she likes girls, and Miki no less? It's not that she doesn't trust her, but the topic itself is so hard to bring up. Before she knows it, tears start streaming down her eyes. It was the same as how Sae found out that time, because she couldn't control her feelings at all.

"Mako..." Nana feels her heart ache when she sees the most important person in her life cries. "It's okay...come close to me." She takes her into her arms and rests her chin gently on the sobbing girl's head.

"Why is love so easy for everyone else?" Mako asks.

"No it's not, it's not easy for me at all." Naachan responds with her own thoughts lying on the secret she has to hide in front of a person she sees everyday.

"You, you don't understand what I mean. I love someone that I can't love."

Nana bit her lip and remained silent. Mako is in love with someone, and...and that person is not me.

"I love...her." There's a slight pause but she continues, "But she's...she's actually in love with Sae-kun! How can I be so blind about that? The first time they met in the library, the way she blushes and turns away shyly...I should've known! And all this time I was thinking, do I stand a chance? If I try harder, will she like me more than a friend? She told me her true feelings. It was so crushing...I didn't know how to react. And...and I told her I am going to help them out..."

"She...?" Naachan whispers in puzzlement, still trying to process everything that's just been said.

"It's...it's Miki. I like her, I like her in a special way..."

The sudden flood of information shocks Nana to no end. The three of them have gotten along so well that she never thought such an intricate dynamic exists between them.

"What should I do?" Mako finally pulled away and looked expectantly at her friend, who never fails to give her good advice.

The serious look in Nana's face gave her some comfort. She's glad that Nana is not disgusted at who she's in love with.

"Mako-tin?" Nana pulled her back in and kisses the top of her head in a comforting way. "You don't have to help them, but it will be strange not to introduce them to each other further. Maybe...maybe Sae-san will not have any feelings towards her, or maybe her own feelings are also misguided? Let them know each other and there might be good outcomes."

A calm and mature answer.

Nana wonders silently if maybe, just maybe, that Mako's feelings towards Miki is also misguided, but she didn't say a word about that.

Offline George

• Gamer
    • GoodBoy_George
    • Chris.Yukirin
Re: Where My Heart Is (Saeyuki and 3 Musketeers/NanaMakoMiki) - Chapter 3
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2014, 08:54:25 AM »
saeyuki collaborated with Mako, Miki, and Nana
really interesting!   :sashiko:

Update soon  :bow:
:germany:
Fans von Kashiwagi Yuki und Miyazawa Sae
ich hoffe, dass sie beide Wille Ehe
und ich sie Sohn xD
Fufufufufu..

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2014, 11:54:54 AM »
i didnt thought that it will be turning into saeyuki.... but, greats~! i miss saeyuki  :yossi:
love triangle~~~  :err:
:mon santasad:
:mon curtain:
:pig cute:
:ptam-ok:
i hope you will keep updating~!  :cow:

thanks for the update  :bow:

:onioncheer:

Offline Weird Panda

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Big fan of Donald Duck
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2014, 12:47:39 PM »
"Aww..." Mako finally notices the dark circles under the poor Genking's eyes and went to hug him.

How cute..

"And, I like it, when you called me Yuki." She saw Sae jolted, trying to hide a smile on his face as he bows his head even lower towards the papers, almost kissing the homework. What am I thinking? Kashiwagi scolds herself inside. You are playing with fire!!

This is.. This is exactly what i want :heart: Feels like yuki is so bold, eh? Hahah. We want more

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2014, 08:35:58 PM »
your fic caught my interest!
saeyuki & three musketeers!
am so happy there are mako miki nana with their triangle love  :hip smile:
so now, not only sae who knew but also naachan.
a calm and mature answer, just like nana! haha
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline syworld

• SAEYUKI SHIPPER
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2014, 07:50:34 AM »
WAAA! interesting  :D
saeyuki<3
please update soon :bow:
Love Saeyuki

Offline saeyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I miss Tomodachi...
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2014, 05:30:30 PM »
@George: thanks for dropping by, keep reading!

@fuu_kun:   :deco: Yes gonna be a lot of Saeyuki in this fic!!

@Wierd Panda: That's how I feel Yuki is like in real life. Reserved and polite, but strong and bold inside, while Sae is energetic but more hesitant.

@sastio13: I'm happy you like reading about the three musketeers! It's quite hard to write about love triangles though  :nervous

@syworld: thanks for reading! Will definitely update soon!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 4 - After School

Sae hurries his footsteps towards the small community playground in the neighbourhood. He wonders why Mako suddenly calls him after mid-night and urgently wants to meet with him.

The girl is sitting on the swaying swing, dangling her feet under the full moonlight.

"Makotin!"

"Sae-kun!" Mako waves with her carefree smile.

"Hello, let's see. So you suddenly wanted to play see-saws with me? Mou...I need my precious sleep!!!" Sae stomps the ground like a little kid, acting what he thinks is an appropriate role given the setting.

"O shut up!" the usual smack on the head ensues.

"I have a favour to ask from you." Mako got up from the swing and turns her back towards Sae to avoid his look.

"Can you, go on a date with Miki-chan tomorrow?" The casual tone of her voice only amplifies her unease.

Sae's face is riddled in confusion, a twisted expression that Mako didn't get to see with her back towards him.

"What's wrong with your head? You got a fever or something? I'm no peodophile!!"

Mako finally turns back to Sae in protest. "No, it's not like that! And Miki is 15 already! But that aside, I just want you to get to know each other...you know, as friends, but in a, you know, date..." Her voice trails off in guilt and regret.

"Is this a game on friendship or something? Bro's don't take each others beaus!" Sae looks around in case there is a dokkiri camera. "You love her, don't you? Even though you act like you don't, you do and I know it!"

"I....don't!" Mako suddenly gets defensive and shoots him a glare. "I am her friend only, so I want to give you guys a chance to know each other. She's like a sister to me.... don't break her heart!"

"Why are you doing this?" Sae roars back angrily but tones down his voice in case he wakes the neighbours up. "You know how much I love you and I will not do anything to see you get hurt. I can guess what's going on okay? I'm not stupid. She likes me, so I'll turn her down like I turned all the other girls down...and you can both live happily every after! Story done, time to go to bed!"

"I don't care what you think you know, but you must go on a date with her, tomorrow at 4 to the floral fair." Mako turns and runs quickly to avoid further confrontation with Sae, but he grabs her arm and they both fell into a puddle.

"O great...Mako," Sae sits back up in mud and looks annoyed to no end. "If that's what you want, I will do it for you. If you are too chicken to help yourself, then let me take your place as you wish. I will go out with her, kiss her, and do all sorts of things that'll make you regret."

"Sheeee..." A smiling old man appeared out of nowhere and helped them up. They don't really know the old man but he seems to be a neighbour they sometimes run into. Anyway, he doesn't look like a total stranger, instead, Mako's instincts even tell her that he's trustworthy.

"Sumimasen..." Mako was the first to apologise, realising how loud they must have been. Sae hurriedly bows down as well.

"O, no no, it's alright, I'm also taking a walk tonight...it's good that I finally run into some youngsters here, having fun in the park!"

"Fun?" Sae can't help but blurts out.

"O son, you look all messy after the fall. You must be tired and thirsty now. Here, let me grant your wish. And yours too," He looks at Mako in a warm smile. "Have a drink first." Out from his pouch, two cans of coke appear. The couple looks hesitant at first, but the man kept smiling at them, so they took them.

Sae has been thirsty after raising his voice and wrestling with Mako, so he's the first to pop the can open. Taking a big gulp of cool carbonated juice, he instantly feels refreshed. Mako glared at Sae, bowed a bit to show her gratitude towards the old man, and had her drink too. The man didn't say much more. He nodded back at the children with a smile and strolled away. The two wanted to call out but decided to just let him be. They also headed home without a single word with each other.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mako opens her eyes and tries to shut the alarm but it isn't at the usual place. She looks around and finally found it ringing at the desk.

So far away!! She thought as she tumbles out of bed and crawls to the other end of the room, stopping the source of her headache.

Now she's lying back down on the floor, staring at the ceiling. She recalls the unhappy fight she had with Sae last night, and sort of regretted what had happened. But wait...why did I end up in his house? She looks around her again and confirmed that the familiar surroundings of his room, though it is no source for comfort.

"Sae..." She calls out, but her voice is deeper than she expects. Did she really shout that loudly at him last night that she broke her vocal chords? Standing up, she is startled to find Sae looking back at her in a confused face.

"Stop scaring me..." She's about to lean forward to smack his head when she realises that Sae is moving in synchronisation. No, it's not Sae, it is... just a reflection in the mirror of...herself?

She covers her mouth in both hands in horror but the only thing she sees is Sae doing this same somewhat girly pose at her.

"Shit..." she whispers...in Sae's voice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other hand, Mako heard her(Sae's) own scream piercing through the walls of the neighbourhood and reaching into her own ears.

"What's wrong with you Mako-chan?" Mum rushes upstairs and slides open the door, seeing a shocked and gaping Mako staring back at her.

"Nothing...I...just saw a fly."

"Can you stop scaring me to shits with your constant shouting and yelling in sleep? You're now even doing it in broad daylight!"

"Am I?" Sae, the person who's really possessing Mako's body, asked.

"Now get ready for breakfast, or you won't be able to make it on time."

Sae is still jaded after the door slides close behind him. Is this a joke? A body swap with my friend, my female...friend?

No shit! Sae suddenly rushes to the cabinet and opens the first drawer eagerly. Yes!! Bras!!! He took a pair of pink ones out of the drawer and rises it above him like he's examining some exotic jewellery.

"Gosh...how do I put this on?" He murmurs aloud.

The door slides open abruptly and Sae felt a kick right into his face.

"Awwww" He looks up and finds himself, holding the bra and fuming angrily at him. No that's not him, it's Mako in his body.

"Jesus, what else of me have you not seen already? Why are all boys so pervy??"

"I am not." Sae answers defiantly. "I am just, in a state of shock. So now, I have picked the pink bra...and by the way, the cup size is so small!...How do I put it on?"

"It's not small! And now is not the time!!" Mako exclaims. "We have to find out why this is happening and how we can get our bodies back!"

"I know I know, but if we are late for school, we'll get a double whammy since we just served a detention this week!!"

"Shit you are right! Fuck okay!" Mako rushes toward Sae and strips off his nightgown so she can get him dressed. She can't believe that baka doesn't know how to put on the clasps just because he can't see it from the front.

They both got ready in their uniforms and are about to run off.

"Wait," Mako said and Sae turns back and see his own face squished in agony.

"Is it really that bad to become me for a day?" He asks in an imaginary Mako voice, which turned out to be ridiculously high-pitched.

"I...I need to pee."

"So go."

"I can't, that thing....I don't know why it got large and I can't stop it!" Sae stares in the same direction as Mako down there and realised what's going on.

"O Baka baka baka! You're going to kill my body! You must pee or Saechan won't go down." He rushed her to the toilet and pushes her inside.

"I can't, it's pointing up..."

"For heaven's sake, just do it!" Mako hears her voice screaming at her and winces.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After they finally made it back to school, Sae points at the panting Mako and exclaimed, "Your body is so.... weak..... you ....have....ab...absolutely.....no cardio strength!!"

"Stop criticising me," Mako wants to slap on his head but seeing her own precious body clearly driven to the max in their sprint towards school, she held back. "Your body is quite heavy too, you know."

"But...you...are....cl...clearly doing fine with it..." He shakes his head and starts walking towards his classroom.

"Not this way, stupid..." She yanks him back...then slowed down gently. "You go to my class and I yours. And don't walk like that."

"Like what?" Sae snaps as he turned towards the other direction, still strutting like a guy. Mako face palmed herself and thought how her cute image will be forever ruined.

"Oi.." Sae called back. "You should be lucky you have no basketball practice today." However, it's Mako's turn to gasp in horror, "But you have tennis today!!"

"O please don't! Don't ever cover your mouth like that like that! You are a boy, a boy okay?" Sae also felt his back break into sweat as he thinks how awkwardly girly he's going to appear among his friends today.

"Just don't talk at all and act cool...like you're pissed at everyone, okay?" He gave her one last advice before he strides off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the 2-B classroom...

"Ohayou!" A girl greeted Sae and he instinctively tries to high-five her by raising both of his hands. "Yo man!"

The girl was clearly taken aback by this weird girl in front of her, who quickly realised that he should've just waved back. Sae lowers his arms and smile awkwardly.

"Good day!" He said in a most polite and warm tone.

After what seems to be a million "Good days", he found Nana and sat beside her.

"Ya...Yappo~~~" He recalls the expression they use to greet each other.

"Yappo!" Nana smiles back but eyes him for a longer while...

"Is there something on my face?" Sae ruffles his hair but realises he has just messed up the impeccable ponytail that Mako made this morning in a rush.

"Shit!" He exclaimed.

The aghast Nana was already surprised by Mako's weird gestures since she appeared in the classroom, and then she's now shocked that Mako swears in front of her, which she never does after the first day they met.

"Mako!" Nana turn his head to face hers seriously with both of her hands. Sae has never been a victim of her direct stare and this is the first time he's felt so nervous under Nana's scrutiny.

"'Shit' is a bad word. You should say, 'Oh no!'"

"Okay, chillax mate!" The girl in front of Naachan doesn't seem to take this schooling seriously at all.

"You can say 'chillax' in front of me and peers, but if you let this habit grow, you will slip up in front of sempais or even adults one day and that will be very impolite."

Nana continued to lecture the incredulous looking girl in front of her, while she wonders secretly if Mako has been so shocked by yesterday's events that she had turned into another person. Last night, she couldn't calm her mind at all from knowing about Mako's feelings. She thought hard on how she began to fall in love with her friend. What exactly is the turning point that made her realise that she's into her, more than a friend? Was it when she noticed the pout on her frowning face and that it started occupying her mind whenever she isn't doing something? Or was it whenever Mako tells her "You're the best" and instead of feeling satisfied, she feels frustrated? No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't think of one reason, or one single event, which led her to change her feelings....maybe, she's been in love all along, ever since they first met...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the 3-C classroom

Mako puts on the most pissed off expression she can think of, but honestly, Sae's face is so pretty there's no way she can ever pull off an unlikeable face, she thought.

"Uhohohoho" A short guy climbs up the desk and jumps around like a monkey. She recognised it's Yukio.

"Yukio-san!" She beams her usual Kojimako smile and quickly regretted at her reflexive actions.

"Are you sick or something?" The true gorilla ruffles her hair behind her back and she turns and saw Akimoto staring intensely at her.

"Em." Mako remains tightlipped and nodded slightly, scrambling to her seat.

"Oi, Miyazaaa," Yukio said, "that's my seat."

Yabai, she must look so silly now! Mako wants to leave this classroom as soon as possible but she musters her courage to move to the side. "Gomen." She mutters and looks at nothing but her desk.

"Miyazawa-kun," A sweet voice approaches and she can see the thighs of a girl leaning on the edge of his desk. She didn't look up.

"Let's have lunch today?" She peeks up and recognises that she's Kasai-san, one of the many girls that Sae flirts with casually. She knows that if she's in character, she should say 'yes,' but she shook her head timidly.

"I think Sae's having a fever," she heard Akimoto approaching and shooing Tomomii off. "And you too Tomochin...not today." Mako glances up and saw the two girls leaving together disappointedly. She lets out a deep breath of relief, but wonders how many more girls she has to turn down today.

"Thanks." Akimoto frowns at this abnormally polite gesture from his buddy but didn't ask further.

The door slides open and in comes Kashiwagi Sensei. O god, why does it have to be her? Mako mentally imagines herself jumping off the window. But to her surprise, nothing much happened in class, and she took notes or pretended to take notes just to avoid eye contact with anyone. After getting back the quizzes, which Mako noticed how badly Sae did on, she heard his name being called to the front desk.

"Miyazawa-san. Please come to see me after school, your test grade is the lowest in class." Luckily she didn't say it out loud so only the two girls sitting in the front row giggled.

"Sensei...I believe, you have tennis club practice today." Mako reminded her timidly, eyes still staring straight to the ground like she's ready to pierce and fall through it.

"Oh yes, how forgetful of me. We'll discuss it in your weekend detention then."

As if it's Mako getting her own detention, she looks up in shock and finally met Kashiwagi's eyes.

"What? I thought you knew already? You didn't finish last week's homework in detention yesterday." She heard the two girls behind her continue to giggle.

"Yes..."Mako looks down again and nods. "Yes..."

Kashiwagi tilted her head at this rare sight of Sae, being aho, but in a different way. This boy never fails to fascinate her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the rooftop, Sae flings himself onto the bench and spreads his legs relaxedly like a boss. This lack of girly manners has obviously disrupted Nana's zen, but just when she's about to begin her lecture, Sae clears his throat and asks, "So...um...where's Mikichan today?"

"Miki? She has to prepare for tennis practice during lunch hour every Friday...are you really okay?" Nana's furrowed eyebrows caused Sae to apologise profusely. Boy, it must be hard to be Okada Nana ne, such an intense person.

"O no, Mako, don't apologise, I'm...I'm just really worried." She pulls him into her arms and gave him a tight hug. Sae has never been that close with a girl before, except Mako, which he never really treated as a girl. Naachan is quite skinny, so there's really....nothing to feel as he rest his head onto her. Somehow though, he's feeling extremely nervous and wrong. Why is Naachan being so sentimental today? Does it have anything to do with Mako's strange request to him last night?

At this moment, Miki made a surprised appearance and marches straight to the girls.

"Mako Mako!" Miki pulls Sae off from Nana. "You didn't tell me in the end...so is 4pm today at the floral fair a done deal?" Miki looks eagerly at him and it's the first time he notices how sweet this girl's smile is. Oh right....their supposed date!

"Y...Miki...you know what? Do you, have you...ever thought maybe, I dunno, guys sucks?" Sae starts mumbling and improvising. "Sae-kun is...Sae is..."

"He's stupid, I know, you told me that already!" Miki swings his hand playfully with a cute laugh.

What? That baka-maka calls ME stupid?

"Okay, he's not THAT stupid. He's a fun and cool guy...and smart-ish too, you know, in a...wait I'm babbling...I mean, yeah, I...I just don't think he's into you." Sae said it nonchalantly but he notices the disapproving look on Nana's face. Then he turns and finds Miki biting her lips and looks like she's about to cry.

"I mean....I mean he's not going to be into you if you don't try! So yes, meet him at 4pm you know, go....gonna catch 'em all right?" He gives a typical Sae wink (and bad joke), which only makes Mako look even more awkward but immediately relieves the whole situation.

"Thanks Makotin!!" Miki yelled. "Well, see you at practice today! And bye Naachan!" She rushes off the roof as quickly as she came.

"What a simple-minded child..."Nana looks into the distance lovingly. "I just hope, I just hope that things will turn out fine for you all."

"Naachan, Sae will, Sae must turn her down." There's a certain conviction in his voice that startled Nana. She sees Mako looking straight ahead into the distance solemnly.

"Mako.." she looks at him with a slight gape. "Are you...that determined to get Miki?"

"What? Wait..." Sae got caught off guard by Nana's direct questioning. Is Mako ever going to muster up the courage to love Miki? Even he doesn't know..."I er...I'm... not sure about...." He starts to stutter...

"Is it possible...that you only love her as a sister?" Nana continued to stare at him intensely.

There's a certain determination in her eyes too. A determination that means whatever he answers won't really matter to her. But he's too puzzled to answer as well. He starts wondering why Nana has such big, beautiful eyes. And the sunlight is illuminating her light pupils, giving her a mesmerising glow. She's a really attractive girl, he thought to himself objectively. If I'm a guy, I'll definitely go for her. Wait, I AM a guy....who just happen to be in a girl's body.....

Seeing the uncertain daze in Sae's eyes, Nana felt she has to courage to go on.

"On the other hand, my feelings are certain." Nana moves towards Sae locked his shoulders into both of her hands.

"I love you, Kojima Mako." She pulls him in and their lips locked together. Without thinking, Sae closes his eyes. At first, his mind is blank. But then, his instincts took control.

Nana felt Mako's lips slowly and surely, examining every part of it and becomes surprised at how closely it matches her imagination. Her kiss intensifies and she felt more confident on her impulsive action. She's now wrapping her arms around Mako's neck, who responds by cupping her hands round her waist, pulling them close together. Nana closes her eyes and start to savour every corner of Mako's mouth, who retaliates equally with her own kisses. To her surprise, Mako began to act fiercely, pushing her down the bench and taking a more dominant position. She broke her kiss from her lips and started kissing her cheeks and her neck.

The bell rung and interrupted the make out session, rudely waking the wild Sae up. He moves off from the person under him and sees a pink-cheeked girl with ruffled clothes and hair. Nana is looking away shyly but the smile on her face indicates enormous satisfaction.

"I'm..I'm sorry Nana." Sae frowns and straightens his own dress up. Damn it, this is my first real kiss and it feels real good...but shit!! I did it in Mako's body! With her friend, Naachan! And, what? Naachan is in love with her??

Nana also tidied herself and smiles broadly. "It's okay, I'm fine. I'm more than fine." She takes his hand and led him out of the roof.

"You're swinging the racquet too hard today!" Miki shouted across the court at what she thinks is Mako, but is actually Sae.

"Sorry, mate!" Sae apologises for the umpteenth time again and ran off court to pick up all the balls.

"Look, I've got to go now," Miki says, her mood hardly affected by the really bad play displayed by Mako(Sae) today. "it's almost 4."

She rushes off the court and Sae looks worriedly at her back, hoping that the date with his body, or Mako, will go better than the lunch he had with Naachan just now.

Mako is diligently early and waiting nervously outside the tennis club changing room. She's pacing back and forth and thinking how she can make Miki happy but also kind of turn her down at the same time. But what if, just what if Sae would actually fall in love with Miki? Mako shakes her head to clear of such weird and impossible thoughts and continues to pace back and forth.

Kashiwagi Sensei is just about to drop off some stuff at that practice room when she sees Mako (in Sae's body) pacing nervously outside. What's this kid doing outside the tennis club? She's about to go up and tease him before she sees Miki appearing from the changing room, all changed into a simple, but completely new, white sleeveless dress.

"Mikichan! You look so cute today!" Mako exclaims and gets a really embarrassed response from the flushed little girl.

"Thank you, Miyazawa-kun..."

Mako regains her composure and clears her throat, "Okay...let's go! Do you have the tickets?"

"Tickets?" Miki looks at Mako blankly.

Mako suddenly recalls that the tickets was stuffed in her desk drawer at home, and they completely forgot about it this morning.

"Yabai...." Mako's about to cover her mouth with her hand but stopped midway and instead clenches her fist. "Miki-chan, you know what...let's have a walk in the park first. I can get you ice-cream!"

"Sure!" Miki nods happily without thinking too much, and they both walked away.

Kashiwagi dropped her stuff off the room quickly and came out, following the direction that the couple went. Sae with Mikichan? Now that's a weird combo...The teacher is really curious at what they are up to, and without admitting it or knowing it, she's actually stalking her students now.

Mako recalls the usual routine she does with Sae, where they stroll in the park aimlessly, stopping once in a while to play with puppies taking a walk, getting ramune or ice-cream when they feel tired. Today, with Miki though, she can't relax at all, and she kept walking and walking faster.

"Wait up," Miki finally can't keep up and clings her arm around hers to slow her down.

"O sorry, Miki..." Mako scratches the back of her head, the only habit that both she and Sae share when they're nervous.

Suddenly, they saw a small boy running up to their direction and tripping over. Mako and Miki rushed to see if he's okay, but the boy is already crying.

"Mamma...mama..." They looked around but mama's nowhere to be seen.

"Don't worry, kid," Mako pats the dust off his body and makes sure he's not hurt. "It's a light fall. You're fine."

But the kid's cries only gets louder. Mako looks around to find something that might be able to cheer him up, but Miki started pulling the kid towards her and making a really unrecognisable funny face.

"Hehee..." the boy chuckles even though tears are still streaming down his eyes. Miki changes her face again, this time rolling her eyes back and pulling her grin upwards. Both Mako and the kid starts breaking into laughs.

"It's your turn!" Miki pats on the laughing Mako.

"O?" Mako points to herself and finally nodded. "Look!" She slips her tongue out and turn her nose up into a pig's snout. Because it's Sae's face, it's actually really easy to do funny faces and the effect is hilarious. The boy has already completely forgotten his fall and even let Mako carry him on her shoulders.

"O Wow, you're super light," Mako said her feelings out truly...but of course that's because she's possessing a much more muscular body. "You must eat more, okay?"

"I will grow up and become even taller than you!" The kid laughs and starts playing with her hair.

Mako looks down at Miki, who's beaming a bright smile at both of them. It's so wonderful to see you smile, and it's even more wonderful that we can share our joy together like that, on a date.

At this moment, the kid's mum appeared and thanked the couple before saying goodbye and walking off.

"Ah----tsukaretta!" Mako stretches and walks to the ice-cream booth. As usual, she orders one cone and took it back to the bench for Miki, who's waiting for her.

Grabbing the first bite, Mako smiles happily as the cool creamy block melts in her mouth. She finds that she's ALWAYS hungry in Sae's body and this bite of ice-cream was a life-saver.

"What about me?" Miki looks at the cone longingly, not believing that her date would actually just get one cone...and for himself only.

"What about you? It's all yours of course!" She took one more bite and hands it right to Miki's mouth, who instead hesitates and steals a shy glance at Mako.

"Huh? Come on, open it..." She nudges the ice-cream closer, and Miki finally takes a bite, tasting the coolness and smiling sweetly. Is that an indirect kiss? We are sharing a cone he just bit!

After finishing the cone, Mako notices that Miki has cream all around her lips.

"You're so messy, Mikichan!" Mako exclaims and wipes the stuff off with her napkin carefully.

"Now there you go...a pretty girl again..." She looks at Miki's face satisfactorily like she's just cleaned and restored some precious painting. Miki is sitting in front of the setting sun, the shade making it hard for Mako to look at her clearly, so she leans forward.

Miki is taken aback at how close Sae is to her, but as she's about to look away, she felt his large hands cupping around her cheeks. Miki feels her heart is going to jump out, and all she can do is close her eyes and wait.

Meanwhile, Mako's brain froze and her mind goes haywire. She closes her lips onto Miki's and an indescribable sweetness fills her senses. Is it the ice-cream? Excited by this rush of sugar, she swoops Miki right into her arms so that she's now sitting sideways on top of her lap and they began a round of kisses that are mostly led by Mako. First, it was just small, hesitant pecks, but having Miki completely enclosed in her own body, Mako gets more adventurous and drives deeper.

The taste gets hotter and stronger, like spices that might soon explode through her capillaries. Every kiss feels like a hammer pounding on her chest, except this only makes her heart beat faster, rather than stopping it. A numbness starts to take over her and it feels like her body is expanding and stretching to the limits of the sky...

However, Miki pulls abruptly from the kiss and moves away, her back turning from Mako and gasping for breath.

Like someone who is suddenly woken up from a sweet dream, the shocked Mako looks at Miki worriedly, not knowing if she's done anything wrong.

"Miki..." She whispers..."Are you okay?"

"It felt...it felt uncomfortable sitting there...well...see you next week, Sae-kun!" Miki answers and runs away, but no matter how hard she tries to hide by biting her lips, Mako notices a clear smile on her face, and her pounding heartbeat began to calm down a bit. She looks up to the clear, sunsetting sky and exhales deeply. What a crazy ride...

A sudden pat on the shoulder behind her back alarms her and cause her to turn around instinctively, but her eyes widen in horror.

"Miyazawa-kun, is this how you deal with all the popular girls at school?" It's the first time that Mako feels a glare can kill someone.

"It's, it's a big misunderstanding!" She protests immediately, thinking how this must make Sae look like a playboy.

Kashiwagi Sensei eyed coldly at the scorching hot area Mako's been covering with her hands and walked away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's the drink.." Sae (in Mako's body) mumbles at the dinner table when they gathered back home that night.

"What drink?" Mako looks up crossly, still flabbergasted at today's events. Sae's definitely going to find out what I have done today, and he's going to be super, duper mad. Can we even survive another day in each other's bodies?

"The ones the creepy old man gave us that night!"

"So, are you suggesting that we go back and find the old man to test out your silly theory?"

"Yes." Sae nods earnestly like puppy, which kind of looks cute in Mako's body but greatly ticks Mako off now.

"Goodnight..." Mako rolls her eyes and gets up to go upstairs, leaving Sae to pout on his own. Shit, he looks at Mako's phone again, which they have also swapped temporarily to go through the day. There are two mails from Nana and he dares not to open them yet. How....how do I tell Mako all this?

"Hey wake up wake up!" Mako feels a violent shake--no-- she's practically thrown out of bed. Rubbing her eyes, she sees an elated Sae dancing in front of her. A Sae in Sae's own body.

"We got our bodies back without doing anything!"

Mako looks around and touches herself, feeling relieved to find her own body back.

"O God, I hope yesterday was all just a dream."

"A dream or not, let's go party now!!" Sae shouts in joy.

Mako laughs at the once-again genki Genking, and reaches for the table to check her phone. As she's about to unlock it, Sae grabbed it from her hands and hid it behind his back.

"What? Give it back! Don't tell me you drew funny faces on my screen!"

"Well, I sure hope it was just something like that..."

Mako's face finally frowned, and she eyes Sae cautiously as she sits down.

"Eh-hem...so......"

Both of them finally exchanged the things that happened to them yesterday.

"You did what?" was the phrase that they flung around each other as each transgression supersedes the previous one.

The shocked couple sat defeated with all anger against each other subsided and turned into horror, then despair, as they realised they have messed up pretty badly.

"Yuki is going to hate me forever now, thanks to your honest display of affections." Sae frowns and stated.

"Well, says the one who randomly kissed Naachan for no reason. You don't even like her!"

At this moment, Mako's phone buzz again with a third message from Nana. She sighs and opens all the messages, reading it one by one.

"I will have to meet with her today. And you too, you have one more hour to go before special detention."

Sae looks at the alarm clock on Mako's bedside and his face turns ashen.

"Good luck to us both then, I guess."

Offline Weird Panda

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Big fan of Donald Duck
Re: Where My Heart Is (Saeyuki and 3 Musketeers/NanaMakoMiki) - Chapter 4
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2014, 04:16:51 AM »
Well well I'm really curious, how do they clean up this mess :wahaha:
And kashiwagi-san, please do not think badly on sae! What mako say is right, this is just misunderstanding.. :pleeease:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 05:52:05 AM by Weird Panda »

Offline qweakb

• Member+
Re: Where My Heart Is (Saeyuki and 3 Musketeers/NanaMakoMiki) - Chapter 4
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2014, 04:37:25 AM »
Wao!!! What will happen next!! Can't wait to read more

Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2014, 04:41:41 AM »
this chap with body swap was so funny, thanks to the old man

Well well I'm really curious, how do they clean up this mess :wahaha:
And kashiwagi-san.. please do not think badly on sae! This is just misunderstand :pleeease:
yep, how do they clean up the mess  XD
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Winding Road