JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Hue

Author Topic: CHU! Super ♥ Party  (Read 107546 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
CHU! Super ☆Party
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2006, 08:34:50 AM »
hmm... you could have like what you did today. what you're wearing atm. have audience members suggest what u should wear tmr. come on! that makes for GREAT radio.

Offline Noahkun

• wtf
CHU! Super ☆Party
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2006, 09:12:24 PM »
haha... found the karaoke songs.... now i can listen to odango whenever i want... the chu song is mecha kawainess....
tHis iS My cuStom sig......

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
CHU! Super ☆Party
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2006, 01:39:33 AM »
all we do on basu is random ranting.

oh, and how i was trying to stear you on your first show, talk about the artists, new/future releases, appearances, other random shit about them that you know.

but as far as segments... i dunno. we rant :lol:

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
CHU! Super ☆Party
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2006, 05:09:47 AM »
What I used to do before I got REALLY lazy and stopped talking COMPLETELY on SKKJ (:P), is to actually summarise the week's top entertainment news/ tidbits.

Either that or maybe a 'Chu-tanjyoubi Omedechu' segment where you like share with someone an artiste who has a birthday on the day or your show. Air a song/ clip by that person or something...

Maybe have a 'Chu Super Challenge' every week and give minna j-ent trivia to guess on? Pretty much like what we did on your show the other night?

hmm... Off the top of my head that's pretty much all that I can think off. :P I dunno. XDDD I suck big time in thinking of segments for programmes. XDDD

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
CHU! Super ☆Party
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2006, 06:31:16 AM »
Quote from: daigong
hmm... you could have like what you did today. what you're wearing atm. have audience members suggest what u should wear tmr. come on! that makes for GREAT radio.

I think people would stop listening to my show if I did that XD

Quote from: Noahkun
haha... found the karaoke songs.... now i can listen to odango whenever i want... the chu song is mecha kawainess....

Thanks!:D

Quote from: tenkei
all we do on basu is random ranting.

oh, and how i was trying to stear you on your first show, talk about the artists, new/future releases, appearances, other random shit about them that you know.

but as far as segments... i dunno. we rant :lol:

I'll try and do that. Sometimes I don't know a whole lot about a certain artist XD But I'll try and get better at it!:)

Quote from: suki*
What I used to do before I got REALLY lazy and stopped talking COMPLETELY on SKKJ (:P), is to actually summarise the week's top entertainment news/ tidbits.

Either that or maybe a 'Chu-tanjyoubi Omedechu' segment where you like share with someone an artiste who has a birthday on the day or your show. Air a song/ clip by that person or something...

Maybe have a 'Chu Super Challenge' every week and give minna j-ent trivia to guess on? Pretty much like what we did on your show the other night?

hmm... Off the top of my head that's pretty much all that I can think off. :P I dunno. XDDD I suck big time in thinking of segments for programmes. XDDD

Aww! You have some cute ideas Suki! Thanks! I'll definately take some! And I'll try to have a challenge every month or something. If I did it every week I think I'd become poor XD But it'd definatel be fun! And I like the idea of the birthdays!:kgreat:

♥... soundclick ...  ♥ ... youtube ...  ♥
she isnt in this poll but I would like to make it known that I vote Odango for Ultimate Cutest  :theking

Offline Noahkun

• wtf
CHU! Super ☆Party
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2006, 01:16:01 AM »
the random ranting that boykun and tenkei do is funny shit... that is definitely a cool aspect of the show... talkin about random shit is cool in my book... i have a lot of freakin ideas but i can't unleash all of em... so here are a few...i have to save some of them for when i host a show... haha...

share cool websites that you have discovered

talk about any funny and or exciting things during your day

talk about me..

you can do something like basugasu... in which you have like 2 songs and people vote for one... something like that

well just a few ideas...i love your show anyway.... it ownz...i love the karaoke thing..... that's an original idea.... more ideas to come...
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 01:19:57 AM by Noahkun »
tHis iS My cuStom sig......

Offline yokotapioka

• the camera guy
  • Member+
CHU! Super ☆Party
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2006, 06:32:19 AM »
nice show ...  it's was a nice idea stay awake for wait the show

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
CHU! Super ☆Party
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2006, 07:51:14 AM »
Thanks Yoko!

So Today was the 3rd Show!!

Show 003 :: June 29, 2006
    1. Abe Natsumi - The STRESS (Shake a Bone Remix)
    2. Baby V.O.X - Xcstasy (English Ver.)
    3. Namie Amuro - My Darling
    4. Lee Hyori - Shall We Dance?
    5. Odango, Suki, Yukari, Ra-chan - Ambitious! Yashinteki de Ii jan
    6. BoA - Outgrow ~Ready Butterfly~
    7. V-U-Den - Ai ~Suite Room~
    8. Yamasita Tomohisa - Himawari
    9. SHE - Everytime
    10. M-Flo loves Emyli & Diggy-mo - Dopamine
    11. Icey & Odango - Kaccho Ii Ze Japan
    [/LIST]

I also recorded this show since I figured out how to, so if people that missed it want me to up the whole show want me to I can! :heart:

So recap of this show:
    Debut of "Chu-Tanjoubi OmedeCHU!" and "CHU! Super Trivia Challenge" Congrats to Chatin to being the first winner. He has won Daichi's latest album "D-Rock with U" So go ahead and PM me your address and I'll mail out your album!:) Like I said in the show I'll do these once a month. I'll rotate between albums and dvd's maybe.

We also went over the top 10 with the special karaoke as Morning Musume's latest single! :D We also did a special "5 date questions" segment.

And Ericks decided to make his presence known in the show as well :-P But I have fixed the sound so it won't happen next show! OHOHOHOHOHOHO!

So yes, that was the craziness of the 3rd show! And thanks to those that tuned in! :heart:

she isnt in this poll but I would like to make it known that I vote Odango for Ultimate Cutest  :theking

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
    • ecchi
    • Member+
    CHU! Super ☆Party
    « Reply #28 on: June 30, 2006, 08:22:56 AM »
    It was a great show, Odango!  And thanks for the trivia challenge and all!  It was fun even without considering the prize (which I'm super excited about! XD)!

Also, thanks for uploading all those songs.  I really wanted the S.H.E song in particular! Cheers!

Offline Angel_Yukari

• Rika's wife
    • Member+
    CHU! Super ☆Party
    « Reply #29 on: June 30, 2006, 10:56:55 PM »
    i haven't heard the show but i've downloaded our ambitious xD IT ROCKS! Good job on mixing <333

Offline Ericks

• Mr. Doctor Love
    • Member+
    CHU! Super ☆Party
    « Reply #30 on: July 01, 2006, 03:50:50 AM »
    Quote from: Odango
    I also recorded this show since I figured out how to, so if people that missed it want me to up the whole show want me to I can! :heart:

Could you up the part between The Stress and Xcstasy? I believe something was said in my direction but I wasn't listening at the time and I'm curious as to what it was! :lol:
    お願い ミスター・ドクター・ラブ

Offline daigong

• Administrator
    • Member++
      • daigong
      • daigong
      • daigong
    CHU! Super ☆Party
    « Reply #31 on: July 02, 2006, 03:40:06 AM »
    I listened to ur show Odango!! but wasn't able to get on The Odango Listening Party on the #JPH!P Chatroom :P

First up, great karaoke with suki, Yukari and Ice?? our Ice? or IcePrincess lol

GNARLY dating tips + personality quiz segments, u were shy?!! But now JPH!P has opened u up. It looks like there won't be a date with u and Chatin huh? :lol:

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
    CHU! Super ☆Party
    « Reply #32 on: July 02, 2006, 03:58:13 AM »
    Ice was IcePrincess :heart: :D

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
    • ecchi
    • Member+
    • 2NE1
    CHU! Super ☆Party
    « Reply #33 on: July 02, 2006, 10:49:38 PM »
    I listened to ur show Odango!! but wasn't able to get on The Odango Listening Party on the #JPH!P Chatroom :P

First up, great karaoke with suki, Yukari and Ice?? our Ice? or IcePrincess lol

GNARLY dating tips + personality quiz segments, u were shy?!! But now JPH!P has opened u up. It looks like there won't be a date with u and Chatin huh? :lol:

YAY! I'm glad you listened but you should join the listening party tooo! :D

And yep, I was super shy :o But not so much anymore XD

And date with Chatin?! Huh o.O

Quote from: Princess Pudding
    Ice was IcePrincess :heart: :D

And yeah, Ice was IcePrincess XD

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
    • ecchi
    • Member+
    • 2NE1
    CHU! Super ☆Party
    « Reply #34 on: July 05, 2006, 07:16:54 AM »
    PEOPLE! Make me some splitters! I want everyone that listens to my show to participate!... Well, if they want to. But if you do I'll :heart: you!!!

Also, for those that missed the 3rd show, or just want it, here's the recording:

CHU! Super ☆Party #003

I'll be recording/posting my shows up from now on. So yay for that!

And new segment! I'll be having a language segment every show from now on since people are requesting it XD Up this week is some mandarin! :o And some spanish I think too maybe? We'll see. XD

Offline daigong

• Administrator
    • Member++
      • daigong
      • daigong
      • daigong
    CHU! Super ☆Party
    « Reply #35 on: July 05, 2006, 08:44:41 AM »
    Mandarin huh!!! Say "Chee Ly Chee Ly Chee Ly Chee Ly Chee Ly!!!" the Chinese Communist National Anthem :lol:

Any requests on what u want in ur splitters?? And um, you still owe HiP Radio some generic ones :P

And date with Chatin?! Huh o.O

You said: You'd date someone the opposite of you...like less, ah :P

And yeah, Ice was IcePrincess XD

COOL!! IcePriness is one of our first affiliates :p

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
    • ecchi
    • Member+
    • 2NE1
    CHU! Super ☆Party
    « Reply #36 on: July 05, 2006, 09:01:58 AM »
    Mandarin huh!!! Say "Chee Ly Chee Ly Chee Ly Chee Ly Chee Ly!!!" the Chinese Communist National Anthem :lol:

Any requests on what u want in ur splitters?? And um, you still owe HiP Radio some generic ones :P

I'm not picky... I just want splitters XD And thank you! :heart: And I'll do that! I just don't know what to say really I guess... But I'll do them Thursday since I have that day off!

You said: You'd date someone the opposite of you...like less, ah :P

Oh. Haha, yeah.

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
    • ecchi
    • Member+
    • 2NE1
    CHU! Super ☆Party
    « Reply #37 on: July 07, 2006, 08:22:04 AM »
    Tonight was the first "2 hour" show. So most shows will probably be max 1.5 hours, but specials will be 2!

CHU! Super ☆Party #004 (07.06.06)

1. Arashi - Caramel Song
      2. S.H.E - IOIO
      3. HALICALI - Twinkle Star
      4. Viyumen - Naniwa Iroha Bushi
      5. Seamo - Mata Ai Mashou
      6. Ten-Flo loves Odango & Zone - Summer Time Love
      7. Ayumi Hamasaki - Blue Bird
      8. Risako Sugaya - Yeah! Meccha Holiday
      9. Zeebra featuring Ai & Namie - Do What U Gotta Do
      10. Yamashita Tomohisa - Let Me
      11. Koda Kumi - With Your Smile
      12. Paradise Go! Go! - Zettai
      13. KOTOKO - CHU!
      14. Perfume - Electro World
      15. SIX - Fly High
      16. Morning Musume - Nature is Good!

[/LIST]

I wanted to thank Zone and Tenkei again for doing the song with me this week! :D I really :heart: this song!

In the ZYX cover song we did, I was the Mari. You can go to projecthello.com if you want to see the divisions. Yes I did the "Woooaaah~" thing towards the end XD

What else? Oh yeah, this show had the ghetto mic :-P So hopefully that's fixed next show! That's why there was a late start XD

But thanks again for everyone who listened! :heart: And I'll be waiting for those splitters! :D

Edit: CHU! Super ☆Party #004 (07.06.06)

There's the link to the show in case you missed it. And I'm going to be looking for guest hosts! I want to do multi-hosts at least once a month! :D :heart:
      « Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 09:07:41 AM by Odango »

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
      • Subcru
      • Member+
      CHU! Super ☆Party
      « Reply #38 on: July 07, 2006, 08:54:26 AM »
      Oh noooo >_< I keep missing your show >_
      *sets the alarm on her cellphone to Odango's next show!*  

*DLs the Tenkei+Odango+Zone song*
      « Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 08:56:42 AM by Rei-chan »

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
      • ecchi
      • Member+
      • 2NE1
      CHU! Super ☆Party
      « Reply #39 on: July 07, 2006, 09:08:57 AM »
      Quote from: Rei-chan
      Oh noooo >_< I keep missing your show >_
      *sets the alarm on her cellphone to Odango's next show!*  

*DLs the Tenkei+Odango+Zone song*

No worries Rei-chan! :heart:

I upped the show the in the previous though with an edit  ^^

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Hue