JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ito Yuna - miss you

Author Topic: [08/19] Morning Musume 59th Single [Sukatto My Heart/Oh My Wish!/Ima sugu...]  (Read 15841 times)

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
Just walked in a Family Mart in Tokyo and Oh My Wish is playing! My excitement is at the max lol.

Offline XcuteX26262X

• ecchi
  • Member+

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
I can't find anywhere to buy it. It's sold out! I'll have to search again tomorrow. Great job!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Great job in doing so :thumbsup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+

@6:04 Sukatto live

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
I managed to attend the handshake event at Tower Records in Ikebukuro and meet Ishida Ayumi, Oda Sakura, Makino Maria, and Kudo Haruka!  :heart: :heart: :heart:

:otomerika: Here's my report:

The process to be able to attend the event was simple. You purchase a particular edition of the new single and you get a ticket along with it. On it is the time and exact location of the event. In this case, 7:30PM on the 6th floor of Tower Records in P'PARCO in Ikebukuro. The actual event wasn’t as simple though. Even if I was one of the first people to arrive, I still had to wait an hour in line because staff members were shuffling people about and telling them where to go and stand. Since the Tower Records branch is so small, they had to disperse all the people that came as equally as possible, and there were a lot of people!

Just before finally getting to meet the girls, we were told to place our bags in big, plastic ones so the staff members could hold onto them and give it back to you once you were done. Jewelry and accessories had to be removed too. I was even told to take off my dangling earrings! It sounds ridiculous but I guess they’re just taking every precaution to keep the girls safe. After all, there are crazy fans out there, and I still remember a recent-ish AKB event where a fan pulled a knife out and injured some members. Obviously, you’re not allowed to take pictures or video too, that’s why I don’t have any of my own from the event.

Meeting the girls themselves was a blur. Despite waiting so long in line, I only had about 1-3 seconds max. to meet and talk to each girl. As far as I know almost all handshake events are like this, and the more people there are, the more they’ll rush you to hurry along.

First girl I met was Kuduu (Kudo). She’s so tiny and petite! Again, I had very little time to even say anything, but we held hands and I managed to tell her I really liked the new single and she smiled and thanked me. Maria was next and she seemed kind of tired. She smiled as well, and thanked me (for purchasing the single and whatnot), but her eyes looked like they were going to shut any second. Sakura was after her, and she cheerfully thanked me also. Just as I left her, I heard her ask if I was American. Haha. I’m glad Daaishi was at the end of the line, because it was like they saved the best for last! She was easily the most cheerful and energetic out of all of them, and she had a big smile when we greeted one another and she thanked me as well. Even as I was already leaving, she continued to wave at me and say goodbye. Of course I did the same back! I think she was pleasantly surprised to see a foreigner in attendance. Afterwards, a staff member returns your bag to you and you’re directed on where to exit.

So despite the long waiting time, and the event itself being so quick, I’d say it was still totally worth it! Sure I only had a few seconds, but I still managed to actually meet them, including my favorite girl, and let them know I’m big fans. I’m already excited to attend more handshake and live events in the future!

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
^goma gomao san sure picked a great theme to
demonstrate the "buzz" that Momusu are
generating!

« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 04:33:36 PM by muppet »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [08/19] Morning Musume 59th Single [Sukatto My Heart/Oh My Wish!/Ima sugu...]
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2015, 08:28:37 PM »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: [08/19] Morning Musume 59th Single [Sukatto My Heart/Oh My Wish!/Ima sugu...]
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2015, 12:49:28 AM »
From Hello!News Service's Twitter:

Morning Musume ’15 achieve ten GOLD singles in a row [starting with the release of One Two Three / The Matenrou Show in 2012]
- https://hellonewsservice.wordpress.com/2015/09/12/morning-musume-15-achieve-ten-gold-singles-in-a-row/
- https://twitter.com/hipnewsservice/status/642795919574962176
- https://hellonewsservice.wordpress.com/2015/09/12/morning-musume-15-achieve-ten-gold-singles-in-a-row/

Omgass, has it really been 10 singles/2 years since One Two Three? :O

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ito Yuna - miss you