JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sakamoto Maaya - Park Amsterdam (The Whole Story)

Author Topic: The Barbarian's Cherry Blossom: the beginning of Darkness  (Read 75008 times)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: The Barbarian's Cherry Blossom : Usurpation of Power
« Reply #120 on: December 04, 2015, 12:44:38 PM »
OMG THIS IS SO FREAKING GOOD!!! >w<

Hmm... the Dust Horse's name should be......*thinking*........

(If a girl) Scarlet or (if a boy) Crimson. :3

Dust Horses are Asexual Ruka to let ya know

Oh. XD

Then either will do.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline hackata48

• Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
« Reply #121 on: December 05, 2015, 02:50:14 AM »
Funfacts!:

The inspiration for Wulfgar 'the Tower' is World's Strongest Man champion Hafthor Bjornnsson. (Who played as 'the Mountain' in GoT)

Rainoric is derived from Ragnar and Rainier which is Germanic in origin meaning 'Valiant Warrior'

Leoferic Wieskirche is inspired by Endless Legends Broken Lords hero Leoferic Whitchapel who I translated the last name into German. Plus I made him a Polish Hussar, said to be one of the most accomplished knights in history.

I use a lot of German, Russian, Slavic, Latin and Greek words in my story, so feel free to translate them via google

In other news, who wants to see Yuki again?

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #122 on: December 05, 2015, 03:25:53 AM »
In other news, who wants to see Yuki again?

I think I can speak for a lot of us when I say........

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline hackata48

• Member+
« Reply #123 on: December 07, 2015, 03:17:04 PM »
I got a wild idea for a new character,

But I want her to be based off one of the AKB girls.

Got any suggestions? Cuz I'm stuck among

Acchan
Yuihan
Akimoto Sayaka
And Rina Kawaei

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #124 on: December 07, 2015, 06:17:12 PM »
SAYAKA SAYAKA SAYAKA SAYAKA SAYAKAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OWO

Offline hackata48

• Member+
The Barbarian's Cherry Blossom : Sakura's Journal #2
« Reply #125 on: December 08, 2015, 12:15:16 PM »
Sakura's Journal #2 is up.

Additional Lore for my series!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/978407/16

In other news......

Merry Christmas boys and girls!

Offline hackata48

• Member+
The Barbarian's Cherry Blossom : Drabble: How to say 'Sorry'
« Reply #126 on: December 08, 2015, 02:19:53 PM »
"Right! Rainoric-sama today I shall teach you how to say 'Sorry'." Sakura cheerfully said.
Sakura has begun to teach Rainoric on the proper conduct on how to deal with other people. Young Warlord's manners at the moment were par to a degenerate sociopath.

"Sorry...There! Done! Can I go now?" Rainoric grumbly said.

"Iya, Iya, You need to learn the value of saying 'No' master. Here, Takamina..." Sakura gestured Takamina to step forward next to her. For the midget's own protection she is wearing some armor in the unfortunate incident Rainoric's temper gets the better of him.

"Now, please walk towards me." Sakura said.

Rainoric obediently walked towards Sakura. At the same time, Takamina 'lazily' walked against the same path Rainoric was walking towards to. They eventually bumped into one another.

"Ouch! Gommenasai!" Takamina apologized.

"Oi! Watch it!" Rainoric pushed Takamina to the ground causing her to scrape her elbow.

"Rain-sama! Don't do that to her, she was just walking by when you bumped into her." Sakura talked back.

"The stupid b*tch should have been looking!" Rainoric rebutted.

Sakura walked up to her Soukantouku and helped her up. She cleaned off the wound and wrapped a bandage around Takamina's elbow.

"Why are you helping her out? Is'nt she a 'leader'? I thought she can take care of herself." Rainoric said.

"Look, Rain-sama, not everyone in this world is born strong. Takamina wasn't born with decent strength but she makes up for it by being able to help people who are needed for help. A leader knows how to help his friends and followers my lord." Sakura said after letting Takamina sit on a chair.

"And a follower knows not to disrespect his or her superior." Rainoric stubbornly continued his arguement. His fist began to clench as if ready to throw a fit yet again like her earlier sessions with him on manners.

Quickly thinking to prevent another tantrum, Sakura grabbed Rainoric's hands and stared to the abyss of his empty eye sockets of the Broken Lord's helmet/head.

"Rain.... she did'nt mean to bump into you, but now you hurt her and now she has a wound on her elbow. She is sad and hurt. So its an appropriate time now to tell her 'Sorry." Sakura said.

Sakura could still feel Rainoric's tension as he is still ticked off by her failed lesson. Anger was now about to corrupt his mind yet again as his fist began to slowly crush Sakura's hand. If she doesn't think of way to safely release this anger now, she's next. Then the lightbulb lit open in Sakura's brain.

"I have an idea follow me." Sakura held Rainoric's hand tightly as she dragged him outside the tent they were in. She borrowed an axe from one of Rainoric's men and took him to a near by tree.

"I want you to cut this down Rain-sama." Sakura handed over the axe to Rainoric.

He grabbed the axe and began to relentlessly cut down the tree untill it timbered down. But even after that he continued to chop the wood like a chef mincing garlic.

"Rrrraaaaggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shouted as he hacked the tree to small wooden pieces.

After annihilating the tree with only bits and chips of wood remaining of the once proud specimen of nature. Rainoric felt Dust Exhaustion. He began to inhale more Dust to regain the energy lost.

"Why the hell did you made me do that?" Rainoric asked

"People can't think straight when they are angry. So you needed to find away to release it without hurting people." Sakura replied.

"But I am not a human nor a living thing to even start with. I'm just a 'Monster' to you and others."

Sakura grasped Rainoric's hands again and courageously stared him in the eyes (sockets). She sighed and spoke:

"Why did the Endless first created your people?"

"We were made because the Virtuals saw in us as warriors that can protect their crumbling legacy from those who wish to do it harm. They gave us their technology, their knowledge and their Dust. In return, we gave them our mortality. Our very lives. So we may follow the light of their civilization and insure it continues to burn." Rainoric said.

"No, not only that, but Eslek told me that your people were created not to follow the Endless, but to exceed them. Your father and his father did what the endless could took a milleniums to accomplish, unite people and have them work together towards a common goal, a kingdom with your family the Eadwulfs and their tribe the Salians at the top. Eslek told me for he knew your grandfather before Gewis took the throne." Sakura said.

"Merovech really did meant to do that? I thought he wanted to breakaway from the Ghoghths because they wouldn't accept his way of solving problems."

"Merovech......pust' on pokoitsya s mirom broke away because he knows how to make a nation strong, not by giving infinite amounts of aid to the people. But by making them feel empowered and independent from him. That is why 10 million people here in Auriga follow him and his family to this day." Sakura said respectfully.

Rainoric felt humbled by Sakura's superior knowledge of his family's history, his granfather's breakaway from the Ghogths, the revolution which led to the formation of the Gimaelic kingdom etc.

"I understand now, Merovech would have wanted me to be kind to people. I.....I.....understand now." Rainoric said.

He walked back into the tent to see Takamina still healing over her wound.

"I......I....... am.....am......sssss......sssoooo....... sorry.....Minami of Tokyo." Rainoric bowed in the traditional Japanese fashion of respect.

"Apology accepted, see it wasn't that hard Rain-kun?" Takamina happily said. She rubbed Rainoric's helmet/head as he continued to bow down to her.

"Im sorry.... Im sorry..... Im sorry!!!" Rainoric began to cheerfully say those words outloud. He ran off outside again to shout it out at the top of his voice. Takamina and Sakura followed him as he ran.

The Warlord first walked up to Paruru who was busy knitting by a tree.

"Im sorry I hurt you please forgive me!" He said in a cheerful tune.

"Eh? Uhm....thank you?" Paruru said giving an awkward smile.

Rainoric ran off again leaving a confused Paruru behind.

"What's his problem?" Paruru asked.

"We thought him how to say 'Sorry'. But I think it worked to well..." Sakura said. She helped Paruru up and continued to follow Rainoric as he ran back to the main camp.

"Im sorry to everyone that I ever hurt before! Im sorry! Im sorry! Im sorry!" Rainoric said loudly. Though his apologies were abnormally loud for one, he sincerely meant it. Then dashed for Eslek's tent who was still writing his reports and letters to Gewis.

"Eslek! Im sorry for every time I called you 'Stubborn old ghost'!" Rainoric said.

"Master! You are apologizing.....thats...unus....I mean....thats wonderful but please let me go back to my work master." Eslek replied.

Rainoric scurried off yet again with the 3 AKB girls following him. This time he arrived at the tent where injured people would be taken to be treated and rest.

Sakura, Takamina and Paruru peeked inside as Rainoric walked to Churi who was attending to Rena.

"Samhane! I mean Deathseeker! I mean Hellb*tch! I mean...." Rainoric stuttered the names of Rena's previous persona.

"Rena, its Rena, Rainoric-san" Churi corrected.

(Spoiler for the chapter of 'Usurpation of Power')

"Rena! I am sorry that I stabbed you in the heart with 'Ulfberth'. I want to....how do you Yamanin say....'make it up for you' with this." Rainoric removed his Lorica leaving only his gambeson to physically hold the Broken Lord together and unsheathed 'Ulfberth'.

" 'An eye for an eye or a stab to the heart for a stab to the heart' stab me in the same place I stabbed you. Dont worry, unlike you I wont die and choke blood. Because I can't!" Rainoric said handing over his sword to Rena.

"Uhm.....okay?" Rena tried to be polite despite the absurd and awkward situation she is now in. But since she doesn't want to anger the host of her hospital stay she had to comply. She grasped the sword weakly and tried to thrust it to Rainoric's chest. Churi seeing that Rena still needs more strength, grabbed Rena's hand and gave it a strong push to Rainoric's chest.

The sword went straight through Rainoric.  The Gimaelic steel blade laid firmly on his chest before he removed it from his body.

"There we go lad, so are we....what's the earth term? Uhm.... Ah! 'Even Steven'?" Rainoric asked.

Rena and Churi couldn't help but laugh at their master's sudden sense of humor as they shook his hands.

"Even Steven Rainoric-sama...... Wait......your sword has a name?" Rena said.

As they saw the Broken Lord shake hands with their snow-white skinned friend. Takamina patted Sakura in the head.

"You did a great Job Sakuratan, Master is now beginning to lighten up. Keep up the great work." She said.

"Yes keep it up!" Paruru added.

Sakura accepted the congratulatory words from her senpais. After taking them all in, she turned around to see that her master (and slowly becoming friend) Rainoric walk out of the sick bay tent with his head held high. For he has learned some compassion today.

(How do you like this now? I wonder how am I going to make a ship name for Rainoric and Sakura, any of you guys got any bright ideas? Other than Ruka and MayukiISlife? No offense but I want to hear what others think)

Offline hackata48

• Member+
Re: The Barbarian's Cherry Blossom : Sakura's Journal #2
« Reply #127 on: December 14, 2015, 04:20:11 PM »
In the next episode of the BCB:

Takamina puts her leadership experience as General Manager/Soukantoku in a Life or Death situation.
Hayato's first battle
A bet between Churi and Osgar (The rivalry continues!!!!)
Sakura unleashes more of her mysterious 'gift'.

And Gimaelics and Vanorans vs Religous extremist robots....(Yeah robots)

Offline hackata48

• Member+
Re: The Barbarian's Cherry Blossom : Battle of the Ydeli Plains
« Reply #128 on: December 21, 2015, 08:08:48 PM »

LETS GET READY FOR AN EPIC BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WITH Violence that would make Majisuka Gakuen look like it came from the Disney Channel JR.

Drama, Suspense, Action, Clever ideas and an Amputation (You will be shock what has transpired when you read it.... I gurantee it (Or your money back))

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/978407/17

Please review and share this story to your friends m8's

I always appreaciate more people who love my Crossover Fanfic of Endless Legend and AKB48 (Plus some elements I added for a little spice  ;)  )))

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #129 on: December 21, 2015, 08:28:41 PM »
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

Yeah, the violence in Majisuka can't even TOUCH this fic.

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #130 on: December 24, 2015, 04:39:48 PM »
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

Yeah, the violence in Majisuka can't even TOUCH this fic.

Ah, I already commented. XD

Well, he asked me, so...

It's just too awesome, I can't even right now. >w<

Offline hackata48

• Member+
« Reply #131 on: December 25, 2015, 03:57:38 PM »
(I quote from a guy named: ABF48 from the Stage48 thread I made)

^ Oh, you're not westerners, you're from philipines. I thought you're westerners, because from your works i notice that it contains so much difficult words, and somehow it give me the same feels like when i read western novel. i guess english is your first.

Its appealing because i want to read it till over, its like you giving a continuous bum to us (readers), and it makes me cant stop reading and curious what happen in next. And i dont know how to put this but.. you have a very good way on describing the background of the story (am i put the rights words ? lol) in simple, i like how you describe the place, the character, the condition, or many else. its just sound exciting when reading all those things :)

I like the characters names, Osgar Daguth, Ulrich etc. It gives the LOTR vibes, and i love LOTR.

(End Quote)

Thanks for the review m8.

Offline hackata48

• Member+
« Reply #132 on: December 25, 2015, 05:21:10 PM »
Imagine 'The Sack of Tokyo' if this song was playing when it happened....

Please tell me what you see when you hear....

This is a survey on how my viewers imagine my story....

:theking

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #133 on: December 25, 2015, 05:35:50 PM »
Imagine 'The Sack of Tokyo' if this song was playing when it happened....

Please tell me what you see when you hear....

*_*

Oh my Lord, I just had an eargasm...

I could totally see this as the music for like, a movie trailer, or for an epic battle scene, or maybe even the final boss battle. It's SO EPIC!!! OwO

(Wait, can you edit videos? Because I would love to see a trailer version of this if possible! X3)

Offline hackata48

• Member+
« Reply #134 on: December 25, 2015, 05:41:01 PM »
Unfortunately thou I am a God of writing im a conscript of Video editing and my skills on that category is worse than a Stormtrooper's aim

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #135 on: December 25, 2015, 05:56:21 PM »
Unfortunately thou I am a God of writing im a conscript of Video editing and my skills on that category is worse than a Stormtrooper's aim

Oh well... XD

Offline hackata48

• Member+
« Reply #136 on: December 30, 2015, 05:20:47 PM »
For the next chapter we have a New Year's themed chapter....but due to Asia fics Saving system being 'problematic' it may be released 1 week after new years.

Will also contain singing.....

Yuki is back too....

Offline hackata48

• Member+
« Reply #137 on: January 05, 2016, 09:18:18 AM »
In the next Chapter of BCB:

PARTY!!!!!

And singing!

Music night to take a break for all of the killing and fighting! 

And since I like to tease a bit:

Here is the Vanoran Anthem:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjp_rDonZLKAhXHipQKHaw-DbsQtwIIJTAD&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DBrW8lk-KpwE&usg=AFQjCNHbieeLa5OeK7Kk6nc5thy1xifKJg&sig2=34_Ilf7Pc9jdoGBkDcVH-w&bvm=bv.110151844,d.dGo

And in other good news: My schedule has been lessened for me for the rest of my school year so I can write more

:)

Offline hackata48

• Member+
« Reply #138 on: January 06, 2016, 02:12:31 PM »
Question time:

So guys what's your opinion on these matters:

Sakura and her newfound powers with Dust

Miyuki and Belisarius relationship (plus the whole drug problem)

Osgar and Churi's rivalry (especially when Churi is called 'Japanische Fotze' by Osgar)

How do you like my original version of Auriga so far? Is there any places you want the Gedriht to explore? Lush Jungles? Burning Desert? Towering Mountains? Grassy Steppes?

Pls leave your opinions below

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #139 on: January 06, 2016, 02:45:32 PM »
Sakura being able to use Dust is awesome. :3

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sakamoto Maaya - Park Amsterdam (The Whole Story)