JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: HKT48 - Bug tte Iijan

Author Topic: The Barbarian's Cherry Blossom: the beginning of Darkness  (Read 75020 times)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Ruka: Uh, guys?! I wouldn't-- *Gekikara just set fire to the hut* Nvrmind. *runs off*
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline hackata48

• Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
So among all of the created OC's I made, who do you like the most and why?

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
So among all of the created OC's I made, who do you like the most and why?

Hmmm...... Rainoric. I think he's really starting to connect with human culture the most out of everyone. Through Sakura. ;)

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline hackata48

• Member+
The Barbarian's Cherry Blossom : Party Hard and Lobby Softly (Pinterest)
« Reply #163 on: January 18, 2016, 05:10:15 AM »
I made Pinteres account and I have a board of Barbarian's Cherry Blossom. I post my ideas there and I won't mind you seeing them.

(Plus if you ever want to make fanart you can use the pictures I pinned as reference)

https://www.pinterest.com/hackata48/

Offline hackata48

• Member+
Re: The Barbarian's Cherry Blossom : Party Hard and Lobby Softly (Pinterest)
« Reply #164 on: January 20, 2016, 03:43:06 PM »
So we have
SakurRain (a budding 'young' romance)
ChuGar (Double Tsundere Rivalry!)
Milky-Bel (Forbidden Love (which will escalate very quickly... you will be shock what I will make Miyuki get.... its going to get bumpy...hehehehehe)

and now.....

Wulfgar will protect a giraffe for it is his duty so! (If you know who I mean)

Plus Baizan is more than just an Island....

Think Macau, Australia when first colonized by the British and Amsterdam combined.

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #165 on: January 20, 2016, 04:30:07 PM »
So many good pairings! >w<

A giraffe? Who's a gi--OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!! OwO

Offline hackata48

• Member+
« Reply #166 on: January 24, 2016, 02:33:14 PM »
(This is a non-canon drabble (so Im going to F*** around with my own story)

It was a rather boring day in Guaita as High King Gewis was busy tutoring Rainoric on Administrative processes.

They were just about to finish the tutorials when a messenger arrives.

"My Lord! An urgent message. The nature of the letter requires all of the Nobles to be heard." The messenger quickly said before passing the envelope to Gewis. It had the Eadwulf royal seal formed from the base of black wax. Black wax seals indicates it is diplomatic in nature for the letters.

"Indeed, summon the Nobles!" Gewis ordered his guards.

"At once my Lord." They saluted.

-------------------------

"So who is this Akimoto Yasushi person you keep talking about with Haruka and Minami?" Rainoric asked Sakura. They were both walking down a corridor which leads to the Gathering Hall.

"He was my friend back in Japan when I was still an Idol. He would mentor me and schedule my day to day training and promotional events." Sakura replied.

"Someone like Eslek?" Rainoric asked.

"Yeah but not a golden ghost thing. More like, a 2nd father."

They both pushed the doors of the Gathering Hall open and went inside.

All of the Nobles of Gimael were in attendance today and are anxiously awaiting the hearing of the contents of the letter.

Sakura and Rainoric sat down on what available space there is. They also noticed that Osgar, Wulfgar and Ulrich (plus his father) were in attendance and were sitting not too far away from them. Sakura waved hello to them in which they waved back.

Then High King Gewis stood in the center of the room. He had a seax and the envelope on his two hands.

"Men of Gimael! Here me! I have a letter from those Earth. And it contains the Black Seal as this is the reason why I summon all of you today so urgently." Gewis said to the audience.

Immediately there was a minor uproar among the Nobles with some insults being hurled.

"If its another 'Please return our people' message, they could all choke on pig's blood and toss themselves off a cliff!"

"It better not be from that pathetic 'UN' people I heard are so 'powerful'. They can't even kill a Geldrius if their lives depend on it!"

"Burn that letter! I wish to not hear more from them."

"Silence! Allow me for this moment to open the damn letter." Gewis shouted displaying a great level of authority which silenced the Nobles.

Gewis punched his knife through the paper envelope creating a hole that he could poke his finger in to tear it open safely. As he opened the envelope, the audience (and Rainoric and Sakura) leaned closer.

"Dear Sakura Miyawaki,

It's me Akimoto Yasushi, I would like to announce that you are going to be the Center of AKB48's 43rd single.
Please if your reading this. Most of the girls are still safe and sound back here in Tokyo. I wait for your response.

From your Producer and Mentor,
Akimoto Yasushi                                                                                    " Gewis quoted the letter.

The Nobles were confused at the very nature of the letter. Rainoric was scratching his head.
What the hell is that? Center? Single? And that Akimoto person Sakura told him about, why was it in a diplomatic letter?

But unlike everyone in the room, Sakura was shocked, very shocked. She walked up to Gewis and asked him to give her the letter. Gewis complied and passed the piece of paper.

Sakura examined the letter and realised this is indeed genuine. There were signatures from all of her friends back in Earth, from Haruppi, Sashiko, Mayuyu, Yuihan and several more. She couldn't contain her tears of joy as she dashed outside to the cold Gimaelic tundra.

Rainoric thinking Sakura was hurt followed her.

-------------------------

Sakura was festive and ecstatic. She jumped around and smiled at everyone as she hopped towards her friends Paruru and Takamina.

"Hey Sakura-tan! Your happy today? Is the Noble's Assembly finished already?" Paruru asked.

"Yes and you won't believe who wrote this letter." Sakura cheerfully said and passed the letter to Takamina.

Paruru and Takamina both hold the letter and read every word of it.

"Your the Center?!? Wow! Congratulations!" Takamina hugged Sakura with Paruru joining in.

Rainoric soon followed by and saw the 3 girls hugging each other.

"Sak, you were running out of there crying. Did the letter made you sad or something?" He asked.

Sakura pushed her friends aside and turned to Rainoric.

"Iya Iya, Im going to be Center for AKB's 43rd single! Im happy, not sad." Sakura said hugging Rainoric.

"Center? 43rd single? What's that?" Rainoric said still confused over Sakura's change in emotions.

"In AKB48, we release a new single every 3 to 4 months. A single is basically a song. In every song, there is a 'Center'. She gets to be in front of everyone in the group and gets the center of attention." Sakura explained.

"Uhm, meaning?" Rainoric said still again confused.

"Im going to be like those main characters from plays. But instead of plays, its a song. Im going to be the center of everyone's attention as I sing and dance in front of them. There, do you get it now?" She rephrased her previous sentence.

The gears were moving again in the vast Dust Consciousness of what the closest thing to a brain for a Broken Lord of Rainoric as he soon realised his friend (and significant other) Sakura is now shooting for the stars.

"Thats great!" He said.

Rainoric lifted up Sakura into the air with his strong arms and they plus Paruru and Takamina laughed at Sakura's Centering.

Wulfgar, Osgar and Ulrich soon came to their master at first concerned over why he chased forth his secret human romantic partner.

"Master what's happening? What is the meaning of that letter?" Wulfgar asked.

"It is a meaning to celebrate Wulfgar! Sakura is going to be famous! 'Tower', gather my Gedriht. Osgar, get 3 of your fattest sheep and kill it. And Ulrich, your getting ribs tonight!" He yelled happily to his bodyguards. Rainoric, hugged Sakura tighter knowing full well that Sakura is blooming even more beautifully.

Congratulations Miyawaki Sakura for getting the Center position of AKB's 43rd single.

The Gimaelics are feasting and singing songs of your triumph.

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! *happy* :D :D :D

Offline hackata48

• Member+
The Barbarian's Cherry Blossom : High Seas Attrition
« Reply #168 on: January 26, 2016, 03:48:18 PM »
The Next Chapter is up!

The Gedriht has Cabin Fever!

Takamina is a Drill Sergeant

I rip a scene from Pirates of the Caribbean 

and a giant sea monster!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/978407/19

Pls review and like!

(Next Chapter will come slower than usual, next weekend I have to go to an overnight field trip.)

Offline jubethehare

• Comedy and Tragedy with a hint of Festive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 「皆さんが笑ったら私が笑って、私が笑ったら皆が笑う。 永遠にそんなループを世界へ誘いたい。」
Yo, sorry for being late. I just read it to chapter 6 and overall it's been GREAT.  :lol:
There's many OCs so it took some time for me to memorize them, but the concept and story are nice.

And the massacre was very refreshing for me, thank you very much. Ha ha~

Offline hackata48

• Member+
Re: The Barbarian's Cherry Blossom : High Seas Attrition
« Reply #170 on: January 30, 2016, 12:15:50 PM »
Other than Rainoric,

Which of my OC's do you like the most.

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #171 on: January 30, 2016, 01:11:40 PM »
Wulfgar. :3

Offline hackata48

• Member+

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #173 on: January 30, 2016, 01:14:40 PM »

Offline hackata48

• Member+
« Reply #174 on: January 31, 2016, 11:19:58 AM »
In the next episode of BCB:

*insert epic pirate themed battle music*

Release the Kraken and

Takoyaki anyone?

Offline hackata48

• Member+
« Reply #175 on: February 02, 2016, 03:40:17 PM »
In the next part of my Story.....

The Gedriht will go to the Penal Colony of Baizan Island.

A place of vice where houses of every kind of pleasure and fetish is catered.

A place human garbage dump where Aurigans send their undesirables and breakers of the law

A place of mystery, where the cult of Red Dust resides where the hold various gruesome rituals (of the you know what im talking about kind)

A place of secrets, where stashes of unknown wealth can be found

and survey posted pls vote and give a reason why you vote.

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #176 on: February 02, 2016, 05:05:14 PM »
I voted for the Arc with Churi, Osgar and Gizzur just to see where Churi and Osgar's relationship ends up. But I was stumped as to my decision between them, Milky and Belasarius, and Rena, Paruru and Hayato.

Offline hackata48

• Member+
« Reply #177 on: February 02, 2016, 05:07:49 PM »
I voted for the Arc with Churi, Osgar and Gizzur just to see where Churi and Osgar's relationship ends up. But I was stumped as to my decision between them, Milky and Belasarius, and Rena, Paruru and Hayato.

So.... what do you want to see other than ChuGar?

Offline Cometerz48

• "Nothing is prettier than a smart mind and a warm smile, thus that is why I like Kamieda Emika. She has both."
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Everybody needs a dark horse.Kamieda Emika is mine
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
« Reply #178 on: February 02, 2016, 05:15:08 PM »
I went for Rain and Saku .-.

Cause I start appreciating the effort you made on the two and looking forward to see more of them XD

I love all the development you have made so far with the story, balancing the OC as well as the girls to keep it on the track of the forum's purpose. Each pairings you have created might sounded or looked strange at first, but it turns out well as the storyline goes.

Looking forward for more, hoping for another touch of Osaka if you know what I'm talking about XD

Please make it Ume baba onegai~~~

Offline hackata48

• Member+
« Reply #179 on: February 02, 2016, 05:18:15 PM »
Touch of Osaka? What are you talking about....

Where have you been for the past 5 months!?!?! I fought hypothermia on Europe....

Slapped Ruka in the face then John Cenad her booty.

Met AKB48 team 8.... for real.... they were cool..... I think one of them winked at me.

Fought Christmas fever!!!!

PS

Sup bro..... :hip smile:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: HKT48 - Bug tte Iijan