JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Vola & The Oriental Machine - Hane no Hikari

Author Topic: Oh My Ghost!! - chapter 4 (KojiYuu, Atsumina) 19/10/2015  (Read 7406 times)

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
Re: Oh My Ghost!! (KojiYuu, Atsumina) - Chapter 3
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2015, 07:19:20 AM »
Wow its more interesting now..
If maeda was dead how can she meet takamina,
Is that takamina who always come to meet yuko? Yuko and takamina in the same grade right?
Ahhhh alot of question i want to ask, because iam so curious now..  :frustrated:
But ok, i will be patient for now  :kneelbow:

Thanks for the update, korisu san. Update your another fic too please  :mon annoy:
Waiting for your update  :on gay:

Offline Rina_Yuu

• Takayuuu~ Yuko-Nanase(NGZK)-Ayane(team8) Kami-oshi
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2015, 09:49:15 AM »
I'm new here (in commenting and thanking way XD). I'm a silent reader before.  :lol:
Why acchan is so cruel...  :angry:
Where do you from ? XD
Thanks for updating and please update fast nee... :on lol: :on GJ:
Silent Reader with many Oshi. Rina Yuu desu ._.
優子さんのことが、大好き!!
Indonesian \\(^o^)//

Online Claito

• She pierces right into your soul.
  • Member+
  • Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
    • IamClaito
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2015, 02:56:41 PM »
Let's kiss and hug. :deco: Rine-chan's not here yet. XD

Oooh. So I was right... Can you give me a spoiler now? lol

I bet its Takamina who was Yuko's one and only friend. How sad.

Damn Yuko's parents here... Why aren't they visiting? Having problems? Or just.... ARGH!

Poor Acchan... Why are you driving tho? You're underage. :v

Poor Yuko. Its good Kojiharu hugged her~ KYA!

It's not right in the kokoro, it's right in the OSHIRI!

Offline AI712

• Member+
  • your heart will tell you~
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2015, 03:37:07 PM »
Thanks for the update... author-san
Hmm... and is it Atsuko really dead (?)
How about Minami,... who is she?
And cute kojiyuu moment :3
Update soon

Offline rindg

• No Oshima Yuko without Kojima Haruna~~~ :3
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2015, 04:44:30 PM »
So that's why, Acchan died.  :err:

I feel sad for her but I feel much more sad for Yuko because she's my oshimen, or used to be my oshimen :fainted: :on polter:

Thanks for the update, and update soon! :whistle: :on GJ:
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.
Those who ships it, rules.

Check out my fanfictions:
The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2015, 06:37:27 PM »
Oh my.. So Acchan doesnt care even if Yuko dies eh. But she was saving a cat. *pouts
I wonder what will Haruna do..
Anyway, thank you for updating and see you soon!
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.
Well basically the mainstream pairings. :33

Stories~
Humans and Robots (Kojiyuu + Others) [COMPLETED]
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38900.msg1321483#msg1321483

Love Within The Club (Kojiyuu)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39693.0

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39254.0

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2015, 08:21:47 PM »
Yuko and Kojipa hugged, perfect. :mon inluv:

But Yuko though. :depressed:

I AM NOT A SWEET TALKER!!!! :mon zoom:

@Claito: Don't push it. :frustrated:

Update soon, Kouhai~ :mon bye:

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2015, 06:23:50 AM »
Oh... well this is bad...

If Yuko get her body back... then it's not fair for Atsuko...

Since she would be dead...

But is atsuko really really died?

And if Atsuko didn't enter Yuko's body then... Yuko was already died then

Erm... so all in all Yuko really really own Atsuko lots of favors

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline NyanNekkoNyan

• kiichan desu! yoroshiku!
  • Yuko-mama is busy. Haruna-mama is busy. Sad life.
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2015, 07:43:11 PM »
Been lurking around the forum searching for some new kojiyuu fanfic, and thanks god that I found this!!  :farofflook: :farofflook:

read all the chapters in one go and i can say that i fell in love with your story. I love the plot you're making, the pace of the development of each character, the unexpected revelations like the one in the ending of chapter 2.. and i love the meany selfish Acchan! Hahaha

And.. i love those simple, yet sweet kojiyuu moments!  :shy2: :nya:  aahhhh~ sweet sweet sweet  (but still a bit tsundere Nyan at the beginning)

anyway, thanks for the update and great job!  :on GJ:   please update mooooore~  :bow:

*saving this story on my phone* hihi

“As far as Yuko is concerned, the ‘you’ in ‘no one but you’ refers to me” - 小嶋陽菜

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2015, 07:43:13 AM »
I've read this before but I  can't comment...

Ah kojiyuu...............

I hope yuko can go back to her body....

I will be waiting for update...

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2015, 09:22:54 AM »
Hellloooooo ... Korisu29 desu~  :gmon bang:
because Yuko's birthday, I could write two chapters in a few hours on Saturday, but I just can post them now, for this and other fic .. Wooohoo ... maybe because I see KojiYuu's photo again ... kyaaaa ... lately are very rarely news about them ...  :mon lovelaff: mmm ... or is it just me who did not know about it?? hmm ... forget it~
thank you've been following my fic .... including silent reader ...
sorry for my bad grammar ...

@arawche079: You comment twice broh! The first and last ... haha ... thank you!!
@jhom_09: hihi ... you're welcome ... here my update~
@shanju: thank you to always follow my fic, here my next chapter ...
@Rina_Yuu: Mmm ... because Acchan still want to live, hihi. My mother from Venus, and my father from Mars, so I'm Indonesian. If you do not understand ... umm ... nah, it's ok ...
@Claito: I will not spoil you~ ... muehehe ...
@AI712: this is my update, hope you will like it ...
@rindg: I feel sad too (*pretends to cry) but ... mmm ... yaaaahh ... just follow the storyline ... hehe ...
@JoeYee: lets see what will Haruna do ...
@ChibiRine: Ough ... hihi ... here update my senpai ~, ah, lately you rarely update your fic ...
@cisda83: I want to learn commented good as you, cisda83-san~
@NyanNekkoNyan: Aww ... thank you, your comment gave me a passion for writing~

Chapter 4

"Kojima-san!" I heard someone call me when I came out of the school building and passes the field. I looked back and saw Akimoto-san ran to me.
"You go home late again." She smiled at me. Looks like she's finished doing the exercises, because in her hand I saw a basketball.
"Un. There is something I need to finish." I tried to find a reason.
"What is it?" She looked like she was interrogated me.
"Just stuff. Umm ... sorry, I must go home now." I turned my feet toward the gate, but Akimoto-san still followed me.
"I want to go home too. What if we go home together?"
"Umm ... maybe next time. Before returning home, I will go to some place."
"Where are you going? Want me to accompany?"
"No need. I'm used to go alone. But thank you." I like her manner friendly to me, but somehow I feel that her affability have a specific purpose.
"All right then." I nodded. "By the way, I saw you standing at the window." She turned and pointed toward my classroom window. Ah, shit, I did not realize that I can be seen from the field clearly if standing there. "You looks like talking to someone. Who?"
"Maybe you're mistaken. I did not talk to anyone. I just stood near window because I like seeing the sunset from there."
"Really?" Is it true that I thought this girl trying to find out about me?
"Sorry, I'm in a hurry. See you tomorrow." I waved my hand before accelerating my pace.

--- ## ---

I came back to the hospital to see Yuko’s body and continue the conversation with Maeda. As I entered her room, still same as yesterday, there was no one there. I wonder, where Yuko’s family? Why none of them came here? If her family did not know that Yuko be here? Or maybe they are too busy working?
I sat in a chair near the bed. "Maeda. Let's talk again." There was no response. "Maeda. Are you deaf?"
"Geez, you again. Until when are you going to continue to come here? You really bothers me!" Maeda sitting on the bed.
"I'm not going to stop coming here before Yuko could return to her body."
She sighed. "It will not ever happen."
"Why?"
"Because soon I’ll be able to use this body. My learning process to master this body is almost complete. When the time comes, I'll wake up, I'll live ... as Yuko."
"I do not understand your way of thinking, Maeda."
"You do not need to understand, Kojima."
I turned around when suddenly the door opened and someone behind me stunned saw me were inside. "Ko ... Kojima-san?"
"Takahashi-senpai?"
"What are you doing here?" She walked in and approached me were still near Yuko’s body. "Sit down, it's okay." She smiled.
"I ... umm ... I visit Yuko."
"So, you know Yuko?" I nodded. "Why Yuko never told me about you?" She pouted. "Since when did you know Yuko?" Duh. Why did she ask so much!
"Umm ... about a year ago, before Yuko had an accident." Sorry senpai, I have to lie, because it is impossible for me to tell the truth. It's impossible if I say that I met Yuko's spirit in the classroom and we are friends now.
"Heeehh, but almost every day I was with Yuko, but I've never seen you before. Geez, Yuko have other friends but I was not informed. Later when she was awake, I would pinch her cheeks." Takahashi senpai look at Yuko and smiling. From the way she sees Yuko, I knew that she was very fond of Yuko. But I do not know, she loved as a friend or a lover. "How long are you here?"
"A moment ago."
"Almost every day I came here, but this is the first time I see you here."
"Umm ... yeah, maybe we come in different hours."
"Ah, yes, that's right. I am a regular here during the day."
"Senpai, you don't have activity at the council?" I tried to change the subject.
"Not as much as before, I've been the third grade, I only help to monitor. Soon, the post of president council will change to students in grade two, I'm just still need to guide them."
I glanced toward the bed where Yuko's body is located, Maeda still sitting and she never took her gaze to Takahashi-senpai.
"Takahashi-san? Can we talk for a minute?" A doctor speaking from the front door slightly open. Takahashi- senpai nodded and then followed the doctor.
"Why do you see Takahashi-senpai like that?"
"That is none of your business."
"Do you like her?"
"Of course not! Baka!"
"Really?"
"I do not want to talk to you again!" Maeda back into Yuko’s body.
“Hey!”

--- ## ---

Takamina POV

It's been more than a year after the accident occurred, but Yuko still not awakened from her coma. Even the doctors had almost given up. Heck, it's one year! Unless Yuko has been in a coma for ten years, then they should give up!
I never gave up hope that someday Yuko could woke up and she can lead a normal life again. I wish we could be together again. Went to school together, play together, doing crazy things together, laugh together. Unless a shared bathroom, I would never want to do it together. She had a nasty side were outstanding!

Yuko is a good friend of mine, as well as neighbors. Since childhood, we were always together. Yuko often eat and stay at my house because Yuko’s parents always busy working. And her little sister, Oshima Ryoka. I do not know where she is now. She went out of the house before the accident happened and never come back again. She just left a message that her parents and Yuko not need to find her. She will seek a better life out there. Yuko cry for several days because Ryoka. Yuko was so struck because Ryoka flee from home. She was angry with her parents, as well as to Yuko, her older sister. Yuko don't know what was thought by Ryoka. And that makes me really wonder why Yuko's parents are not trying to find where Ryoka. They looks like does not matter. Even now, they rarely visit Yuko. They only occasionally visit. What is in their minds? Yuko and Ryoka is their daughter. Yes, probably because they are in the process of divorce. They are busy with their own affairs and forget their two daughters.

"Takahashi-san, can we talk for a minute?" A doctor called me.
I nodded. "Kojima-san, excuse me for a moment."
I followed the doctor to her room. We sat face to face. And then the doctor gave me some sheets of paper. The doctor who had been caring for Yuko.
"Yuko absolutely no progress."
"But this is just one year, doctor. We still have a lot of hope."
"I know. But ... " The doctor looked thoughtful. "Please open the last piece of it."
I obey the doctor's orders. This last sheet containing about Yuko care costs.
"Forgive me, Takahashi-san. But it has been four months, Yuko's parents did not pay the cost of care. I've asked the administration to provide the time, but they continue to urge to immediately inform about the clarity of the continuation of nursing Yuko." My hands were shaking. My mouth was open, but no words came out of my mouth.
"Takahashi-san, I'll help any way I can." The doctor held my hand tightly. "We can do the treatment at home, perhaps it could reduce the cost of hiring a room."
I started to cry remembering how unfortunately the fate of my friend. "But I'm going to ask for more time to the hospital. That way you can find out where Yuko's parents, maybe they forgot to transfer costs." I could only nod my head and then out of the doctor's office.

When I returned to Yuko’s room, I see Kojima-san was standing beside Yuko. She pulled Yuko’s shirt collar, as if trying to harm Yuko. Instantly I was running and release Kojima-san’s hand from Yuko shirt.
"What are you doing?!"
She looks panicked. "I ... I just ..."
"Get away from Yuko!" I pushed Kojima-san.
"Senpai ... I ..."
"Tell me, who are you exactly? Do you get paid by Yuko’s parents to kill her?"
"Senpai, how can you think like that?"
"Then why do you treat Yuko’s body like that?"
"I just wanted to help Yuko."
"Helping what? Helping to release her life in a way to kill her?"
"Of course not. She is my friend!"
"Out!"
"Senpai ..."
"Get out now, Kojima-san!" Kojima-san picked up her bag and then walked out.

I do not know if I'm doing it right or not. My mind was in disarray. I am scared. What if I can not find Yuko’s parents? Where did I get that much money for nursing Yuko? I could not possibly ask for money to my parents. They are not wealthy.
I sat beside Yuko bed and justify her shirt a little messy because of Kojima-san. I wondered whether Yuko’s parents told Kojima-san to kill Yuko so they do not bear too much burden of medical expenses Yuko? Is it possible that they could be so cruel? Am I too many watch movies? But Kojima-san, who is she? Why is she suddenly appeared? And why did she treat Yuko like that? She pulled Yuko and screaming.
I will often come here to make sure that no one who intends to harm Yuko. But if I'm here, how I'm looking for Yuko’s parents?

--- ## ---

Shit. It's all because Maeda! If she wants to go out with a good way, as usual, all this may not happen. And one thing that makes me really upset, how can Takahashi-senpai thought that I was a murderer? Does my face like a killer?
How do I explain to Takashi-senpai that I met Yuko spirit? It is impossible. She was not just going to think I’m a killer, but a crazy too.
What should I tell to Yuko tomorrow? She would shower me with questions. How should I answer it? I did not want her to be sad.
It was dark. I climbed the stairs at the shrine to get to my house. From a distance I saw a girl sitting with a cat on my doorstep. As I approached, she stood up and then ran toward me.
“Oneechaaaaannnnn!!!”
"Mako?" She held me very tightly. "Eh? Mako?"
"Oneechan think who am I? Ghosts? Geez, oneechan too much play with ghosts and this is the result." She pouted, but her hand was still wrapped around my waist.
"What are you doing here?"
"What? Oneechan, why do you ask like that? At least you could ask how I was doing, or saying "Mako-chan, I miss you" or it could be "Ah, Mako-chan, you look more cute now" or ... " I shut her mouth before she speaks more.
"Do not be noisy, you can disturb the ghosts around here." I teased.
"Oneechan, do not scare me." She buried her head in my chest. "Wow!"
"What?" Mako look into my chest.
"Why I did not have anything like this? I want to have as big as oneechan!"
I sighed and pulled Mako to go into the house.
"Oneechan, I'm waiting for a very long time with Mikki."
"You could have told me before coming here."
"I want give you a surprise."
"What surprise?"
"It’s me."
"Hm?"
"Oneechan! Geez, oneechan looks like did not like my coming." She pouted and get rid of the food that is in front of her.
I rubbed her head. "Oneechan just worried because you come here alone. What if in the way of anyone bothering you?"
"I will be fine. I'm not a child."
"Precisely because you are not a child, oneechan so worried. You've grown big and cute, a lot of men out there who might be interested to you or even have bad intentions towards you."
"Aww ... oneechan can also talk sweet."
I sighed back. Somehow her smile and her behavior reminds me of something, um ... or perhaps someone.
"Eat and then sleeping. Oneechan very tired today."
"Where have you been? Dating? Ghost hunting?"
"You talk too much, Mako." I picked up the bread and put it in her mouth.
"Oneechnmt, youh cnt do askjha sh." I do not know what she was talking about. I just smiled and went into the bathroom.

--- ## ---

Maeda POV

I know this sounds cruel. But I still want to live. I do not want to die young. I still want to have fun. I do not care if I have to live in someone else's body. It's like I threw one stone and get two birds. I get a new body, and it is possible for me to get Minami.
Soon, I will be fully mastered this body. The doctors will definitely surprised to see Yuko who suddenly awoke from her coma and could dance on the floor. Ha ha ha.
I will not let Kojima destroy my plans. There is no one who can stop me. Maeda Atsuko.

--- ## ---

"I will not be able to sleep if you hug me like this, Mako." She held me in bed like a koala.
"Try it, you'll be asleep by itself."
"Why did you come here all of a sudden?"
"Mama told me to look at your condition and mama wants oneechan to go home. She was very worried about you."
"Next week I'm going home."
"But the intent is mama wanted oneechan to stay at home, rather than in the temple."
"If I have to stay at home, that means I have to moved schools again. I do not want it. I just moved. "
"What if after oneechan graduate?"
"I'll think about it."
"Un." Mako buried her head in my neck. "Nee, oneechan ..."
"Hm?"
"Have you ever been in love?"
I turned towards Mako and smiled. "Are you falling in love?"
Mako off her arms and covered her face with her palms. "I do not."
"Tell me." Mako still shaking her head and covered her face. "Hey. Tell me." I'm trying to get rid of her hand from her face. "Who's the lucky boy?" Suddenly she stopped what she was doing. "Hm?"
She pouted and then back to hug me. "Oneechan, what if I love a girl?"
"Eh?"
"Oneechan, please keep this secret from mama." I laughed. "Why oneechan laugh?!" She looks upset.
"It's nothing." Mako sighed. Her face looked sad. "It does not matter to oneechan. It is okay. Everything will be alright. There is nothing wrong with love. "
"What if mama scold me?"
"Do not worry. Oneechan here for you." I stroked her hair. "Who is that girl?"
"My classmates."
"Her name?"
"Owada Nana."
"Is she cute?"
"Un. But ... "
"But?"
"My classmates liked her too. She was very frightening. She rarely speaks."
"How do you know that she likes Owada-san too?"
"She told me directly. She came to my desk and then said  "Kojima-san, I love Owada too," and then walked away.
"Wow."
"What should I do?"
"If Owada-san has not belonged to your friend, you still have a chance to get her. You must fight for her!"
"Oneechan, thank you, you're the best, I love you." Mako kissing my face.
"Mou ... Mako, stop it!"
"And how about oneechan? Do oneechan have a girlfriend or boyfriend? Or maybe someone who oneechan love?"
Suddenly I remembered what had happened after school today. When I embraced Yuko from behind and put my head on her shoulder. Her little body look perfect to me. We see the sunset from the window. Really romantic as I often dreamed of.
"Oneechan? Oooiii? Do you hear me?" Mako waved her hand in front of my face. "Ah, you blush! Who is oneechan thinking?"
"Yuko." Unconsciously I whispered Yuko’s name.
"Yuko?"
"Ah, no. I just suddenly thought about friend."
"Really? But why do you blush?"
She started teasing. "Un. My friend. She's very similar to you."
"Similar?"
I nodded. "Your face is like her when you're smiling. And she was also very active, just like you."
"Nee oneechan ... maybe when I was a baby, I swapped with another baby."
"You watch too many movies!" I flicked her forehead softly.
"What if it's true?"
"No. That will never happen. You are my little sister! No one shall take you away from me!" I hugged her tightly.
"Aww oneechan ... I know you missed me too. Then give me a kiss, oneechan~"
"Shut up or you're sleeping outside, Mako."
“Ough.”

--- ## ---

"Nyannyaaaaaaannnnnn!!!!" It's looks like I repeat about last night when Mako ran and then hugged me. The difference is Yuko can not touched me. Perhaps this is what makes me feel so close to Yuko and do not like seeing Yuko sad. Her face was similar like my little sister. No more than that. "What? Why I still can not touch you?" Yuko pouted and followed me from behind until I sat down in my chair. I pulled my phone out of my bag and pretended to call, as usual. "Nee nyannyan, after school, let cuddle as yesterday. Uwaaahhh ... see the sunset while nyannyan hugged me from behind is the most beautiful thing in my life. And wait, yesterday nyannyan called me Yuuchan, right? Aww ... I was deeply feeling touched nyannyan. Nyannyan give a cute nickname for me." Yuko pretended to wipe her cheeks as if there are tears dripping.

"What happened to you, my Nyannyan? Why do you look pale? Do you not sleep well last night? Are the mosquitoes disturb your sleep? Ah, shit! Mosquitoes! How dare they interfere my Nyannyan!" Yuko clenching her hands and pretended to be angry.
"Are you done?"
"Hihi .. I was just too worried, nyannyan."
"I just lack of sleep because ..."
"Wa .."
"Shut up and let me continue my story!"
"Ah, sorry. Please. Feel free."
"Because last night my little sister stay at my place. She is very noisy like you. And the last thing in the morning I had to take her to the station to return home. She had school today. She ninth grade." Yuko just nodded her head. "You may speak now." She smiled broadly.
"Waaaa ... Nyannyan’s little sister. Is she cute like you?"
"Un. She's cute and when she smiles, her face like you."
Yuko snapped her fingers. "I can confirm that your little sister is very cute, nyannyan!"
"Why?"
"Because she is like me. Yeah!"
And she start her strangely behavior. Yuko dancing strange and singing a song I had never heard before. "I know I'm cute, smart, and unpretentious. That is why nyannyan loved me so much and did not want to let me go. Yeah ... owoo ... uooo ... "
"Why are you so confident? And when did I ever say that I love you?"
"Don't you deny what was said by your heart ~" She was still singing a strange song. "Tell me ... do it ... hug me ... kiss me ... make me yours ... forever ~"
"Yuko ..."
"Ouwooo ... uwoo ... uwoo ..." She still sings.
"Yuko"
"Yeah, I heard the voice of an angel calling me ~"
"Yuko! If you do not stop singing, I'll make you die for a second time!" Suddenly she stopped and bowed her head.
"I'm not dead yet." Oh my stupid mouth, why I say things like this to Yuko.
"Yuko ... I'm sorry. I did not mean it."
"Yuuchan ... call me Yuuchan."
I sighed and grabbed her wrist to make her sit on my lap. "I'm sorry, Yuuchan."
Yuko put her arm around my neck and buried her head in my hair. She was not aware that I was allowing her to touched me. It's very easy for me to let Yuko touch or can not touch me. I have that power.
"Nyannyan ..."
"Hm?"
"When I woke up from my coma, can I hug you like this again?"
"Un. You may hug me like this." I rubbed her back softly.
"Do nyannyan still want to be my friends even though I'm behind the class?"
"Of course, I do not care that Yuuchan is my junior or senior."
"Thank you."
But the reality suddenly hits me. When Yuko woke up from her coma, she will not remember about all this. Maybe she'll just think of me as a stranger.
"Nyannyan? Are you okay?" Yuko put her hands on my face. "Why nyannyan look sad?"
"Umm ... Yuuchan ..." Yuko patiently waiting for me to continue in my words. "Maybe when you wake up from your coma ... you will not remember all of this. About me or the other."
She smiled. "You do not have to worry about it. It's easy for me to be able to love you again, nyannyan. I'm sure, when I wake up and I see you, I will immediately love you." She hugged me again. "Nee, nyannyan ..."
"Hm?"
"Does this mean when I woke up from my coma, you officially become my girlfriend?"
"What? I do not say things like that?"
"Heeehhh ... but ... I know you love me~"
"I never told you!"
"Then tell me now~"
"Do not want. Stupid squirrel!" I crossed my arms.
"Nyan Nyan ... please do not be angry. Forgive me. You do not have to think about this seriously. We can continue our wonderful love story when I was already awake. Okay?"
"I would never think of what you said now seriously! Never! Baka!"
"Aww ... kawaiiiii." Yuko laugh and then kissed me on the cheek.
"Yu ... Yuuchan!" Yuko jumped from my lap to avoid my smack.
"Kojima-san ... there is someone looking for you." A classmate yelled from the front door. When I turned toward the voice, I saw Takahashi-senpai standing at the door.
"Takamina?" Yuko looked surprised to see Takahashi-senpai in front of the class.
"Nyannyan? You know her?" I just nodded and then walked to Takahashi-senpai. "Why have you never told me that you know Takamina? Why did she call you? What would you talk about? Nyannyan? Answer me! Ah, wait, I just realized that I can touch you!" Yuko stop and look at her palms  "I can touch nyannyan!" She jumped for joy. "Nyannyan, wait, take me with you!" Yuko chased me who already running out of the classroom. "Nyannyan!" Yuko shouted from the window class.

--- ## ---

Takahashi-senpai took me to the roof of the school. The roof of the school is very quiet, there were only two of us. We stand at the edge of the roof of the school.
"Tell me about the truth." Without further ado Takahashi-senpai asked me.
"I'm not a killer and I did not intend to kill Yuko. And one more thing, I have never met with Yuko's parents. So if senpai thought that Yuko's parents told me to kill Yuko, it's wrong!"
"I'll try to believe that you have never met with her parents. But ... are you really intend to kill Yuko?"
"How many times do I have to say, I would never do dirty things like that! Yuko is my friend! Can not you believe it?"
“Then why are you doing rude things Yuko’s body? I'm not hurting Yuko, but ..."
"But?"
I held my forehead and tried to think how to say it to Takashi-senpai. Do I have to say the truth? But I do not know where to start.
"Senpai ... before I answer this question. Can I ask you something?"
"What?"
"Please believe me. I'm not a liar or a crazy. I will say the truth. It may not make sense, but it is the truth." I decided to tell Takahashi-senpai about all this, maybe with this, my path to help Yuko will become easier.
Takahashi-senpai nodded. "Tell me."
"I'm friends with Yuko when I moved to this school."
"That's impossible, Yuko accident before you move to this school!"
"I met Yuko's spirits who are still in the classroom."
"Are you crazy?"
"Senpai, I have the ability to see ghosts. I saw Yuko stand behind the class and then I made friends with her. She told me that her body is in the hospital, that's why I can know where Yuko's body."
"Please stop, Kojima-san." Takahashi-senpai started to cry. "Do not make up stories that made me sad, Yuko is not dead yet. She is still have a hope for life. "
I rubbed her shoulder. "I did not say that Yuko is dead. Yuko is still alive, that's why her spirit still exists in the world." Takahashi-senpai stopped crying and looked at me with eyes in disbelief. "What do you mean?"
"Yuko can not go back into her body."
"Why?"
"There are other spirits that occupy her body."
"Heh?"
"She tried to control Yuko's body so she could live again."
"Wait! I still can not believe with you completely."
"Okay. I will make you able to see Yuko after school. How?"
Takahashi-senpai eyes wide open. "Are you serious?"
I nodded. "If this is the only way to be able to make you believe me."
"Okay. Then what will happen if the spirit can master Yuko's body?"
"She will live as Yuko and Yuko ..." I shook my head. I was not able to continue on my words.
"What will happen to Yuko?!" Takashi-senpai looks angry.
"Yu ... Yuko’s spirit will disappear, and ... and she will ... die."
"Do you know the name of that spirit?!"
"Maeda Atsuko."
"Maeda Atsuko? Acchan?"
"Un. You know her?"
But then I realized that it was not Takahashi-senpai's voice. We do not know that there are other people who had been listening to our conversation. When I turned to look for the origin of the voice, I saw someone out from behind a small wall in the corner of the roof of the school.
“A ... Akimoto ... san ...”

--- ## ---

see you in the next chapter ... thank you and bai baiiiii ....  :gmon hi:
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 05:50:10 AM by Korisu29 »
My fic:
Look at Me, My Love (Kojiyuu, Atsumina, Mayuki, WMatsui, etc)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38375.0
The Reason I Became Crazy (Kojiyuu, Atsumina, Marimii, and others)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38595.0
Who Am I? (Yankee Yamete Itadakimasu) - KojiYuu, Atsumina, and others
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39143.0
Oh My Ghost!! (KojiYuu, Atsumina)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39569.0

**_ KojiYuu Short Fics _**:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38698.0

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • See you in September! :)
Re: Oh My Ghost!! (KojiYuu, Atsumina) - Chapter 4
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2015, 12:04:57 PM »
I don't even know where to start my comment but DAMN! This story caught my attention from the very start. At first I thought... wait a second is that something similar to the Ghost Whisperer (tv show that ended some time ago but I saw very little of) but then I noticed that probably the only similarity is the fact that Nyan Nyan can see and talk with ghosts! Okay I have to be honest here because I check out on the fic only after reading your comment on my posts but I'm sooooo glad I decided to give it a try! Read all 4 chapters in one sitting and can't wait to see what you have prepared for later!  :drool:
 Update soon!😼

Complete
Just Tell Me It's Not The End (Kojiyuu)  [2015]
Consequences (MaYuki, JuriYuki, JuriMayu)  [2015]
Money Can't Buy You Happiness (WMatsui, Atsumina, MaYuki) [2015-2016]
New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) [2015-2016]
OS Corner + Other Short Stories [2015-2016]
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)
- Searching for Happiness (WMatsui)
KitaRie dedicated OS Collection [2016]
Angel of Death (Atsumina) ~Oneshot~ [2016]

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
All I Want Is You (Kojiyuu, JuriAnnin + Others)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)
Randomness: Cal's Stories Based on Prompts (Various)
You're the Worst (WMatsui + Others)
Running with the Wolves (Multi-pair)

~All of my on-going stories will continue in September~

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2015, 12:33:32 AM »
Ah! Korisu-san, you updated!
I wonder how those Sayaka fits into all this. Is she Acchan's sister left something?
Acchan!  You should not be selfish!
And Kojiyuu was just so lovey dovey. (ノ*>∀<)ノ♡
Thank you for the update and hope to see you soon!
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.
Well basically the mainstream pairings. :33

Stories~
Humans and Robots (Kojiyuu + Others) [COMPLETED]
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38900.msg1321483#msg1321483

Love Within The Club (Kojiyuu)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39693.0

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39254.0

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2015, 01:04:31 PM »
Oh Oh...

What's going to happen to Atsuko now?

Who will Takamina choose?

What will Akimoto do with this info?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Rina_Yuu

• Takayuuu~ Yuko-Nanase(NGZK)-Ayane(team8) Kami-oshi
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2015, 01:32:43 PM »
The story is getting interesting  XD  XD XD XD XD XD

So you're Indonesian too  :hee: umm.. Indonesia daerah mana ? :v

Please update it  fast and thanks :gmon bang:

Ganbatte ne  :sashiko:

Silent Reader with many Oshi. Rina Yuu desu ._.
優子さんのことが、大好き!!
Indonesian \\(^o^)//

Offline l3utt0sai

« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2015, 06:05:05 PM »
 :mon cute: :mon cute: pls update

Offline AI712

• Member+
  • your heart will tell you~
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2016, 12:25:53 AM »
Im so late .... reading this chapter
but I hope you will update this
because this is getting more interesting :D
thank you :D

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Vola & The Oriental Machine - Hane no Hikari