JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jude - Wild Baby

Author Topic: The Black Rose (YukiRena+Other pairs) [Semi-HIATUS/Chapter 16 in progress]  (Read 17760 times)

Offline _bakunawa

• friendly neighborhood mooneater
  • AKB48+ and kpop trash
Re: The Black Rose (YukiRena+Other pairs) - Chapter 14 [160716]
« Reply #100 on: July 18, 2016, 09:16:06 AM »
I've been a really silent reader but I must say, this story is gold! :D

Oh no, Rena's kidnapped ; n ; And Hide's gonna break her too ; n ; /cries rivers/
I wonder what JuriYuki along with the rest of the team will do now.
Looking forward to your next update~

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #101 on: July 18, 2016, 07:19:38 PM »
OH MY GOOOOODDDDD.... RENA BEING KIDNAPPED....
I've been waiting for this update so long, and after some fluffy holiday you write, now you decide to kidnap Rena.... HOW DAREEE YOUUUU.....

Please have some Merci to my weak shipper heart, although I'm kinda having a heart attack, at least I can die in happiness (yet curious) after reading your update....

will wait for the next update.... and please don't give us more CLIFFHANGER....

first time i decide to reply my reader comment and that's because your comment is very funny  :w00t:
Well what can I say? You know how much I love suffering my Reader  :twisted:  You see i'm evil Arthur and i love seeing you cry MUWAHAHAHAHA and there is no way i will stop hurting you XDD

Offline hackata48

• Knight of the Starmark 19th Legion and the 'Chosen' Warrior
  • Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
    • hackata48
« Reply #102 on: August 15, 2016, 06:04:16 PM »
I've been waiting for this update so long, and after some fluffy holiday you write, now you decide to kidnap Rena.... HOW DAREEE YOUUUU.....

Please have some Merci to my weak shipper heart, although I'm kinda having a heart attack, at least I can die in happiness (yet curious) after reading your update....

first time i decide to reply my reader comment and that's because your comment is very funny  :w00t:
Well what can I say? You know how much I love suffering my Reader  :twisted:  You see i'm evil Arthur and i love seeing you cry MUWAHAHAHAHA and there is no way i will stop hurting you XDD

Not as Sadistic as me though, I murdered several AKB girls and tortured more. Hide of your fic is just a wannabe compared to me!

BTW.....

*hovers hand on Exterminatus button*

Ruka knows what I am gonna say to her *wink*

Now will you excuse me. I am going to feed Meat to Sayanee and Chicken to Churi.....

Mwahahaha
"WHERES THE FIGHTING AT?!?"

"SPACE MARINES! ATTACK!"

Author of the Barbarian's Cherry Blossom AKB48/Endless Legend fic
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39549.0

Knight and Chapter Master of Starmarie
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39562.0

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #103 on: August 19, 2016, 07:29:09 PM »

Not as Sadistic as me though, I murdered several AKB girls and tortured more. Hide of your fic is just a wannabe compared to me!

BTW.....

*hovers hand on Exterminatus button*

Ruka knows what I am gonna say to her *wink*

Now will you excuse me. I am going to feed Meat to Sayanee and Chicken to Churi.....

Mwahahaha

you just murder them tortured them but that just word not feeling feeling is when one line is enough to make your reader cry without kill or torturing them simple watch your lover dying in front you yet you can do nothing to save her

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Long live Twin Towers! Long live WMatsui!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
    • +RukaKikuchi
« Reply #104 on: September 04, 2016, 09:25:41 PM »
Chapter 15

--------------------------------

Rena woke up in a daze. The last thing she remembered was returning to her room after changing into her yukata, then everything after was a blank.

As she woke up and looked at her surroundings, she saw, was somewhere dark and murky, it was an unsettling place. She tried to stand, but then saw that she was tied to the chair she was sitting in.

She tried to scream for help, but found her voice was restrained by a cloth that covered her mouth. She felt adrenaline run through her as she tried to analyze her situation, but found she had seemingly no escape. She could only try her best to scream through her cloth gagging her.

Just then, she heard the metal door creak open and saw a figure with red eyes walk in. She heard mad chuckles as the figure approached her, revealing a bloodbathed Hide. He faced Rena with a wickedly twisted grin, raising his red blood stained hand to caress her cheek, leaving red marks.

“I’m going to have so much fun breaking you~” he said in a chilling tone.

----------------------------

“Rena was kidnapped?!”

“Yes. Most likely, he captured her after she had finished dinner and went to her room,” Jurina explained. “Me and Yuki found this note left by him.”

“Argh! Even on vacation, we have to hunt down a vampire!” Sasshi groaned. “What the heck?!”

“What are we gonna do now?” Mayu asked.

“Isn’t it obvious?” Yuki spoke, her eyes had a serious aura. “We’re going to save her and slay that vampire.”

“Yuki’s right. This is our job as hunters,” Takamina said. “But we can’t all leave. Only two of us should go.”

“I’ll go,” Jurina said.

“No you can’t, it’s dangerous. He isn’t a normal vampire.” Yuki said.

“She’s my sister. I have to go save her.”

“Hide is different. He’s.. warped. Insane. And he’ll break Rena and make her the same way.”

“That’s exactly why I have to go,” Jurina said firmly, staring at Yuki with very serious eyes. Eyes that pierced the vampire’s gaze like a knife.

The two stared off for a while, and Yuki could see not just the seriousness, but the sincerity in her eyes. She already knew very well how much Jurina loved and cared about Rena, so it was no surprise that Jurina wasn’t going to give in without a fight.

Yuki smirked. “Fine. You and I will go.”

“Alright, it’s decided then,” Takamina smiled. “But, you two be careful.”

“We will.” Yuki said as she put on her hunter clothes and readied her weapon.

“You ready?” Jurina asked as she hide the dagger inside her coat.

“Yup. Let’s move out.”

Before they can walk outside, Yuko came running toward them while holding a sword in her hand.

“Yuki! Take this with you. I made this sword especially for you.” Yuko smiled as she handed her the sword.

“I don’t need it.”

“Oh, come on~ Don’t reject my gift.” Yuko pouted. “Trust me, this will come in handy during battle. Please~”

Yuki rolled her eyes and took the sword. “Thanks.”

“You’re welcome~” Yuko smiled.

“Now, let’s go. Rena could already be in danger.”

------------------------------

Hide was laughing at Rena’s futile attempts to try and break free of her restraints. He laughed at how she tried to call for help, but her screams remained muffled.

“Look at you, you’re so weak in this state,” he chuckled. “So helpless… Hahahahaha, I can’t get enough of it!”

Rena scowled at the vampire as he walked closer. Grinning, he removed the gag from her mouth.

“I can’t wait to hear your screams as your sanity snaps.”

“You won’t get away with this,” Rena growled. “Eventually, someone will know I’m gone. They’ll come for me. And then, they’ll kill you.”

Hide laughed. “Oh, really?! I don’t think your girlfriend is strong enough to kill me.”

“Y-Yuki is not my girlfriend!” Rena blushed slightly.

“Hahaha! How can you say that? Why are you denying your feelings?”

“Huh..?”

“I can see it… It’s so obvious, you love her.” Hide chuckled. “I bet she will be mad if she finds out you don’t acknowledge her as your lover.”

Rena gripped her fists. “It doesn’t matter… What matters is, she will defeat you. She’ll come here and slay you!”

“Hehehe, well… until she does, why don’t we have some fun?”

Hide then grabbed Rena’s head, holding her in place. He whispered something and Rena started to see visions appear in her mind. She saw visions of her parents dying, her sister covered in blood and crying.

“No..! Mom… Dad… Jurina!”

“They died because of you…” Hide said. “It’s your fault..! Hahahaha..!”

“N-no..!” Rena screamed as tears started forming. “It’s not my fault!!”

“It is! Quit denying it, they died because you were weak!”

Rena screamed in pain as she saw how vampire killed her parents, and he laughed at Rena while drenched in their blood.

“How weak..! Pitiful little girl~”

“Shut up..!” Rena screamed, not wanting to hear the voice. “You can’t control me!!”

“Oh, really? You think so?’

“Y-Yuki… will come save me…” she breathed out.

“Okay! Hahahaha! How about this?!”

Hide used another power at her which made her black out. When Rena woke up, she found herself in a dark room.

“Rena~” she heard a voice call her name as she saw someone step out in front of her.

“Yuki!!” she smiled as she saw her lover approaching her, she run toward her, but got blocked by mirror wall. Yuki just laughed at her.

Rena smacked the mirror as she tried to broke it.

“Yuki!!!” She yelled her lover name as she were smiling at her, but suddenly, the view changed. She saw Yuki kneeling in front of a woman who had a silver sword in her hand and smirking evilly. The blood were tripping over Yuki arms, she were covered in blood.

Rena’s eyes widened as she saw the woman pierce the sword through Yuki, making her cough up blood.

“NO!!!” Rena screamed as she repeatedly punched the mirror, trying to break free. “Yuki!!!”

“Re..na…”

“No..! No..! Yuki…!” Rena cried with her eyes closed, squirming in the chair as she was having an intense nightmare.

Hide just chuckled as he watched the girl suffer from his illusion.

“Perfect~”

--------------------------

Jurina and Yuki were getting closer to Hide’s location. As his place started to come into view, Yuki and Jurina pick up the speed.

However, a shadow came from behind and chopped Jurina behind the neck, knocking her unconscious.

“Jurina!” Yuki stopped running and saw Hide standing there.

“Hehehe, looks like someone wasn’t looking where she was going~”

“Hide… where is Rena?” Yuki said with a dark glare.

Hide just kept laughing, irritating the girl more.

Yuki hissed at him as she took her sword out. “Leave her out of this. She has nothing to do with all of this.”

“Of course she does! You fell in love with her! The two of you committed the ultimate taboo!” Hide laughed as he licked his lips. “Her blood is tasty!!”

Yuki’s eyes widened. She slashed the sword in a swift motion.

“You drank her blood?!”

“Just a little taste. Don’t get so mad~”

She slashed the sword again, this time cutting Hide’s cheek. “You bastard..!”

Yuki then took out a electric whip as she cracked it at Hide’s feet and snatched the whip back causing him to fall down.

She then tied him up with the whip and grabbed Jurina, carrying her in her arms and running off. She followed the scent of Rena’s blood to find her location. Her ear twitched as she heard sounds of screaming in the distance.

“Rena!” she whispered and started running faster, holding onto Jurina tightly.

She kept running until she found an old warehouse. She set Jurina down and entered the abandoned warehouse. She heard Rena screaming and laughing, and found her strapped to a chair in the back of the room. Blood were dripping off her nails and hands as she scratched the wooden surface of the chair arms. She was laughing madly while babbling gibberish.

“Rena!!” Yuki eyes widened as her raised.

“Nee, okotteru?” Rena asked while giggling as she stared at Yuki.

She rushed toward Rena and tried cutting the chain. “Don’t worry, I will take you out off here.”

Rena didn’t respond and just kept laughing. Yuki knew she was on the brink of insanity, she knew Hide’s torture would make any human eventually snap.

The chains weren’t coming off, as she keep yanking them angrily. She then heard Hide’s laughter as she saw him getting closer to the warehouse, holding a broken whip in his hand.

“Look at the poor girl. Hehehe...” He laughed throwing the whip away. “Hahahahaha! You have become weak over this human!”

“You..!” Yuki growled, clenching her fist.

“What are you going to do now, Black?! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

“I will make you pay!!” She roared as her vampire side took over her, her eyes glowed red as her claws grew. She ran at lightning speed to Hide and scratched at him with her claws.

Hide just laughed, but his laugh soon vanished as Yuki grabbed him by neck and slammed him on the ground, leaving a dent in the floor. He coughed the blood as he tried to get up but Yuki slammed her boot on his knee, causing him to scream loudly.

“What you’ve done is unacceptable! Unforgivable!”

Hide just chuckled as his mouth dripped blood.

“You traitor… Why give your life for this human..?”

“Because this human will be my future.” Saying this she grabbed him by his shirt and dragged him outside. Soon, the sun was rising on morning. She kicked him out of the warehouse, letting the sun hit him and burn him alive, he screamed in pain as he turned into ashes.

Yuki then called the others, informing them to come to their location and take Rena to the hospital. After an hour of waiting, the rest of the hunters arrived with an ambulance and they took Rena to the hospital.

Sayaka picked up Jurina and carried her as Takamina went to speak with Yuki.

“Yuki, how were you able to find this place? It’s been abandoned for years.”

“Oh, um… we just happened to stumble upon it,” Yuki lied.

“Well, it’s good that you did. If you didn’t find her sooner, Rena might’ve been beyond saving.” Takamina praised her.

Yuki bowed her head, thanking her. “It was nothing, really.”

They then drove to the hospital and waited to hear what the doctor had to say about her condition. After some waiting, the doctor came and said that her condition was starting to stable and that she would have to stay hospitalized for a few days.

Yuki went to the room where Rena was resting. She saw Rena lying in the hospital bed, staring up at the ceiling. Dragging the chair closer to the bed, she sat on it and kissed Rena forehead. Rena looked at the vampire girl and smiled at her.

“Snow angel…” she spoke almost like a child. “You came back…”

Yuki’s eyes widened. “Rena..?”

“I was wondering when you’d come back. I’ve been waiting for you,” Rena smiled innocently.

Yuki saw what was going on. Rena’s mind took her back to her childhood memories, making her act like how she was when she was younger.

“I missed you!” Rena smiled, reaching her hand to hug Yuki. She pulled the girl close and hugged her tight, snuggling into her chest.

“I missed you too, Rena…” Yuki said with a soft smile.

“Mou~ where did you go off to?” Rena pouted. “It was lonely without you.”

"I’m sorry, I had something to do.” Yuki replied stroking Rena’s hair.

“What? Did Santa have a big job for you to do?”

Yuki chuckled. “Yes, he did. I’m sorry I let it keep me from seeing you.”

“It’s okay. You’re here now, and I’m REALLY happy you’re here!”

“Of course. You wanted us to be friends, right?” Yuki patted her head. “I’ll always be here for you.”

Rena smiled, giggling in pure innocence and bliss. Then, her smile suddenly faded as she remembered something.

“Ah!” Rena started searching for something. “Where is it? Where did I put it?”

“Eh? What?” Yuki asked, confused.

“The snowflake you gave me!”

The vampire furrowed her eyebrows. “Snowflake?”

“You gave me a snowflake before you left. You said you would meet me again and told me to keep it safe!” Rena started to tear up. “I’m sorry I lost it!”

“No, no, don’t cry,” Yuki held the girl’s cheeks.

“I’m sorry, snow angel… I didn’t mean to lose your snowflake…”

“I’ll find it for you. Don’t worry.” She whispered caressing Rena cheeks. She kissed her forehead before rushing out of the room.

She walked down the hall and saw Jurina with Sayaka and Sae.

“Jurina, come with me,” she grabbed the girl’s hand and dragged her to the restroom where they could talk.

“Hey, watch the grip!” Jurina said, pulling her wrist free.

“Does your sister have a necklace or something in the shape of a snowflake?”

“Huh? Why do you need to know?”

“Just tell me where it is, don’t ask much.” Yuki ordered.

“Hmm… no, I don’t think so. Not that I’ve seen her wear a snowflake necklace or anything. But, she does have a box where she keeps all her old jewelry. Maybe it’s in there.”

“Do you know where it is?”

“She keeps it in her closet, but she hasn’t taken it out in years, so I honestly don’t remember.”

Nodding, Yuki walked away and rushed to Rena house, with vampire speed. She hurried to Rena’s room and opened up her closet, searching for the box with her jewelry.

After some rummaging, she found a small blue box with a pink ribbon tied around it, keeping the lid shut. The colors were faded and the box was covered in dust. She blew the dust off and untied the ribbon, opening the box.

She found it was full with different kinds of necklaces, bracelets, and broaches. She started looking inside the box, when she pulled out a necklace that looked like a snowflake, put part of it was broken. There weren’t any other snowflakes in the box, so she knew it had to be the one.

She then closed the box and put it back in its place. She then rushed back to the hospital, holding the necklace in her hand.

Once she got back, she went to Rena’s room, but saw the nurse was leaving.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I came to see Rena.”

“Well, okay, but, I just gave her a shot to let her rest, so make it snappy,” the nurse explained before leaving.

“Did you find it?” Rena asked as Yuki entered.

“Yup. But, it looks like it’s broken,” she said before handing the necklace to Rena.

Rena just smiled, holding the necklace. “It’s okay… I still have it…”

Yuki smiled warmly, patting the girl’s head.

Rena then looked up and asked, “Do you still have yours?”

“Hm?”

“Your necklace. The one that matches this…” Rena’s eyes drooped as the drug started to take effect. “It was.. Part of our promise…”

“Promise..?”

“Don’t you remember..? We made a promise… that we would run away together…”

Yuki stared Rena confused. She doesn’t remember if she ever promised something like this to her, even if she did, why did she?

“You’re gonna.. keep our promise, right..? We’re gonna.. be together… right, Snow..?” Rena’s eyes started to flutter shut as she was drifting out of consciousness.

“Yeah… we'll be together,” Yuki said before Rena passed out, still holding the necklace in her hand. She kissed her forehead gently. “Forever.”

---------------------------------

To Be Continued

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Black Rose (YukiRena+Other pairs) - Chapter 15 [160904]
« Reply #105 on: September 05, 2016, 12:39:41 AM »
Glad to know that Rena is fine... Now what is that promise little Rena is talking  about

Offline sansan3

« Reply #106 on: September 18, 2016, 03:11:38 PM »
It's been along time that i'm not visit this forum. And when i see this fic there are alot of update so happy.  :cow:
and nice chapter  :twothumbs I'll waiting again for your next update...
Ganbate kudasai... (^0^)9

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
« Reply #107 on: October 28, 2016, 09:01:22 AM »
waiting for the next chapter ~  :wub:

Offline sansan3

« Reply #108 on: May 04, 2017, 06:14:56 PM »
Update? There is no...
 :(

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Long live Twin Towers! Long live WMatsui!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
    • +RukaKikuchi
« Reply #109 on: May 04, 2017, 11:36:16 PM »
Update? There is no...
 :(

Sorry it's been a while. I'm hoping to pick this back up whenever I'm able to. Otherwise, though, I may end up dropping it.

I really am sorry! :bow:

Offline sansan3

I'm so sad to hear this  :( . But it's fine, it's your fic   :yep:

But let me hope that you will update it someday   :)

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jude - Wild Baby