JPHiP Radio (40/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Still

Author Topic: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED)  (Read 21190 times)

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
  • misaki. 46/48G lover. yoroshiku
    • Misakii46
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 10-23) Sayanee + Yuihan (F)
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2016, 02:38:08 PM »
“It is my oshimen you want to know, right?” Maru asked. “Hmm… Yes, I do have an oshimen. I’m not a DD. I haven’t met her yet and if I meet her, I don’t know what kind of reaction I will make.”

That statement was followed by a foolish smile. Paruru heard an imaginary cracking noise from her heart. She’s not her Hoshi’s oshimen. It’s the first time that she felt upset with this kind of situation. Normally, she doesn’t care if people will like her or not but this is a different scenario.

She slowly pulled her hand back. She hurt herself by asking that question.
someone jealous right now^^:

it's a good news right, maru? you hired for a part timer and have friends^^
hope akb48group will make you forget abaout your past^^

i think everyone want you to post the next chapter imediately, shortcut-san :on ksweat: :hee:
just a simple otaku and silent reader

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
    • shortcut48
Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 10-5) Sakuratan (I)
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2016, 06:10:21 AM »
Your requests have reached me loud and clear.
ミサキ -san, 9purple-san, Thank you for the comments. They make me happy. :)
Here is a bonus update. I'm still going to update this Thursday. Douzou~

Things That Mix - 48G Fanfic
Miyawaki Sakura (I)

IT HAS been a week since Maru has become one of the photographers of AKB48’s theater performances. Her works are all splendid. She was able to capture the pure cuteness of the members in her every shot. There’s not a shot to be trashed. Whenever her photos are being uploaded in the net, the initials MMG are on the bottom left part of the picture with AKS on the right.

As someone who changes her place every time, she has also gained notice from the fans. They all know that she is the trending #MysteriousMaskedGirl. There were fans that have tried to take picture of her but her pictures turn out weird or blurred every time. She is now being rumored as someone who, for the sake of taking magnificent pictures, sold her own reflection. That’s the reason why no one can take a proper picture of her.

Maru doesn’t work every time it is Team K’s day to perform. No one knows why but she always receives a call from the class that she’s attending every time Team K is performing. All the members of the said team are all waiting for her to take pictures of them.

Despite being a little popular with the members and some of the fans, Maru is also rumored of not having a very good relationship with the members. She only speaks to Paruru, Myao and Yui. She also talks to Milky and Sayaka but they are rarely seen in the AKB Theater that’s why they are exceptions. Other than them, she never talked to anyone else.

Another Team A stage has been to an end. Everyone was packing up and cleaning the theater. Everyone is with their friends preparing to go home. Miyawaki Sakura, originally from HKT48 was alone doing her own stuff. She has been a kennin in AKB for a long time now but she still hasn’t made friends with most of them. Her relationship to them is either senpai-kouhai or just a fellow member. After that there is none. She can’t call anyone her friend. She even admitted it in the HKT48 Documentary.

Everyone is chatting around with their own circle of friends while she’s being left alone in one corner. Being pushed by the management is also hard for her. It is one of the reasons why she can’t easily attach herself to anyone. Suddenly being the center of the 43rd Single and becoming one of the double center of Team A’s 「Set me Free」, together with Paruru is something that a lot of members and fans cannot accept. Why? Because basically she isn’t originally from AKB.

She is tagged as the Destroyer of AKB– Destroying the current one in order to create a new one.

Despite the attention she is gaining, she also finds working with no friends a little troublesome.

The dressing room’s door suddenly opened and a certain masked, bespectacled girl came in. Everyone fell silent while looking at her. On her hand was a phone with a cute cat strap.

“Sorry, I saw this at the rest room. I wonder if it belongs to someone in here.”

Sakura immediately recognized the phone because of the strap. She raised her hand.

“I-It’s mine.” She stammered.

Maru walked to where she is sitting and handed her the cellphone.

“A little scattered brain, are we?” Maru started which made Sakura flinch an eyebrow. “What if some random fan was the one who picked this? Luckily the restroom is exclusive for the staff and members.”

Sakura just looked at her with her mouth open. It has become one of her trademarks. Someone she doesn’t know is lecturing her.

She was even more surprised when she felt a palm on her head. Gasps from the other members can be heard. Maru just patted her head.

“Take care of yourself. Here.” Maru handed her a chocolate drink in a pouch. “It’ll help you clear your mind.”

That’s all and she walked towards the door. She bowed to the other members and looked at Paruru who was obviously in shock with what she did. “See you in a while, Haruka.”

And then she left. The dressing room was then filled with clatters. Every member was giggling at what they saw.

“That was just cool, isn’t it?”

“That was a little tsundere-ish but somehow so romantic!”

“Maru-san patted her head and handed her a drink. Why does it always have to be Miyawaki? Maru-san doesn’t talk to anyone but she talked to Miyawaki and treated her like that.”

Sakura felt her heart beat fast when she heard her name. Someone’s being jealous of her again? Does being treated kindly by that certain girl something to be envied?

“But isn’t Maru-san also sweet with Paruru-san? She just said, ‘See you in a while, Haruka’. She called Paruru-san with her real name!”

“It’s the first time I heard Maru-san’s voice! I hope she will also have a word with me. I wonder how she looks.”

“I bet, Miyawaki will see her face in a bit.”

Sakura cannot stand it anymore. She stood up from her seat and carried her bag.

“Otsukaresamadeshita.”

That’s all and she left. She didn’t even take the chocolate drink with her. Paruru noticed Sakura’s action but she chose not to say anything. She understands her well. Being pushed by the management will bring you one thing for sure—being hated by other members. Fame is not guaranteed, but being hated is.

Paruru was once the pushed one. She knows how terrible it is to have the entire spotlight on you together with the title of being the ‘future ace’. What a heavy burden it was.

------

IN THE MORNING, they had a shooting for the promotion of the 45th Senbatsu Sousenkyo where the girls are seen running. All the girls who participated at the shoot are all considered the future 48G aces. (I’m not actually sure about the participants though.)

The General Manager, Yokoyama Yui was also there. As expected for the soukantoku, she’s doing her job pretty well. It’s the first SSK with her as the GM anyway. She has to do well.

All the members have to do is run and there are cameras in every corner. After running they will get interviewed in the finish line. The last one to run was Sakura. She readied herself so that she will be able to run nicely, not her Evangelion way of running.

She ran well as she practiced although her arms circled a little midway. She was surprised to see who is with the camera man in the finish line. It was Maru with her DSLR focused on her. After the interview with the camera man, she went to rest on a shade away from the others. Sports isn’t really her forte. Her athletic skills are nothing compared to Jurina’s.

“So you can really run normally.”

She suddenly jerked after hearing that voice. She looked up to see that it is the masked girls with round glasses. She suddenly remembered the scene yesterday when some members started talking ill about her because of this girl. Sakura ignored Maru.

Maru opened a can of chocolate drink. It was the same brand as the chocolate drink she gave to Sakura yesterday. “You want some?” She asked the HKT ace but she was ignored once again.

Sakura heard gulping sounds. Maru is drinking the chocolate drink which means she has her mask off. She immediately looked up to the girl to see her face but to her dismay the girl’s nose and eyes are covered with the mask.

“What’s up with her? It’s too hot today but she’s still wearing a mask and those arm bands.” Sakura thought. She shook her head, discarding the thought that she wants to see Maru’s face. She closed her eyes to take a little rest.

“Hey, you two! What are you doing out there? Come here and take a rest at the tent.” That was Yuihan waving at them from the tent. Sakura responded to Yui’s call and stood up. Before she even took her third step Maru spoke, “Don’t overwork yourself.”

Sakura turned to her but didn’t look straight to her eyes.

“I don’t know why you are suddenly being nice to me but… please stop treating me differently from the others. It doesn’t help me at all.”

Maru didn’t respond a word. She just looked at Sakura’s poker face. Sakura gave a bow and then left. She ran to the tent and was welcomed by Yuihan.

“Hey, Maru-chan! Come here!” Yui called her again.

Maru just raised her right hand up and nodded. She stayed at the shade and checked her camera. The most recent photo she captured got her attention. It was Sakura running but looking a little shock while staring directly at her direction. Her eyes and mouth were wide open.

“Why a reaction like this?” Maru asked herself curiously.

------

MARU just got out of the shower room when her phone buzzed. Her hair is wet making it look a little longer. She went to open a can of root beer before she dropped herself at the sofa and focus her attention on her phone. It was Paruru who sent her a message through LINE.

(I’m too tired to make the conversation like what I did before so bear with me, please?)

Haruka: Good evening Hoshi, have you already eaten your dinner?

Maru raised her eyebrows after reading the short message of the salty queen.

Hoshi: It’s already 10:30 in the evening. Of course I have already eaten dinner.

Haruka: Oh, I didn’t notice the time. We are just about to take our dinner.

Paruru sent Maru a picture of her with her dinner. She’s currently on a shooting of her drama called ‘Yutori desuga nanika?’ She sent another picture together with her co-stars.

Hoshi: Your dinner is late. You guys should eat on time, especially you.

Paruru smiled with that ‘especially you’ at the end of the sentence.

Haruka: Don’t worry; I had some chocolates during short breaks. I didn’t run out of energy at all. Thanks to your advice. J

Hoshi: Good. You’ll not grow fat with that because you are using your energy continuously. Trust me.

Haruka: You sounded like my guardian. Haha. Can I call you?

Hoshi: Aren’t you busy? You should take this time to relax.

Haruka: Don’t worry. It’s pack up already.

Hoshi: If that’s what you wish Ojou-sama.

Soon after she sent the last message her phone started ringing. Maru picked it up.

“Haruka?”

Paruru’s heart jumped in excitement after hearing the first word from Hoshi. It is something that will give her more energy enough for her to keep going for another six hours.

“Hello? Haruka? Are you there?”

“Yes, I’m sorry I just swallowed my food first.” Paruru lied. She was actually at a daze for a moment that she wasn’t able to speak. “How are you? How was today’s work?”

“I just got out from shower.” Maru answered while drying her hair with her towel. “Today’s okay as well. I got to work with Soukantoku-san and the others. After that I went to a lecture. How about you? How’s your day?”

“It was also okay. The story is nearing its end. It’s really interesting. I got to work well today and I got praised by the Director.”

“It’s nice to hear that. You’ve already grown as a real actress.”

Paruru smiled to herself. Being praised by her Hoshi brings her joy as well. Really weird. She suddenly remembered the main reason why she called. She took one deep breath.

“Hoshi…” she called. “I heard from Yuihan that you were all over Sakura-chan at today’s shoot. Is that real?”

“Ah? That girl?” Maru paused a little which made Paruru thrilled in suspense. “The girl from HKT, right? She seems like she doesn’t have a lot of friends in AKB that’s why I’m trying to help her.”

“You’re the one to talk?” Paruru laughed at the other line. “Thank you for taking care of Sakura. I know that she’s having hard times but I just don’t know what to say to her. I’m not a good senpai to start with.”

“Oh,” Maru said in a teasing tone. “So the Legendary Salt is worried about Sakura, huh?”

Paruru puffed her cheeks. Here goes Hoshi again.

“I’m sure you puffed your cheeks, right?” Maru laughingly teased her from the other line.

“Eh? How did you know?” Paruru asked.

“I just know. Haruka is so cute when she puffs her cheeks.”

Paruru smiled sweetly. She felt blood rushed in her cheeks. She looked around her if others can see her. Good for her everyone is busy doing their own stuffs.

“I have one more question Hoshi.”

“Go on.”

“Is Sakura-chan your oshimen?”

“Eh?!” Maru shook her head in disbelief. “I thought you are going to ask something important. Why are you so curious about my oshimen?”

“I just want to know if it is Sakura-chan or not.”

Maru released a sigh. “It’s not her. I told you, if I see my oshimen I might not be able to talk. Do you want me to tell you who she is? I don’t really mind.”

“No, no, no. I don’t need to know who she is now.”

“You’re weird, Haruka.” Maru laughed.

“You too, Hoshi.” Paruru snickered. “Okay, have a good—“

“Wait, are you hanging up?”

“Yes, why? My manager already gave me the signal.”

“Are we going to see each other tomorrow? Tomorrow… there will be a handshake event, right?”

Paruru’s heart was once again shook by Maru’s words. Her tone even felt like she really wants to see her. Paruru felt like jumping.

“I’ll be there of course. There are still people who want to meet me anyway.” She tried her best to keep her voice calm.

“Okay, I’ll bring you some chocolates tomorrow. Take care in going home. See you tomorrow.”

“Yes, see you tomorrow. Good night, Hoshi.”

“Good night, Haruka.”

After the good night greetings, Paruru hung up. Biting her lower lip, she hugged her phone and started walking towards her manager.

“You seem to be in a good mood, Paruru-chan.” The manager noticed. “What’s up?”

Paruru just shook her head and flashed a super cute smile.

“Let’s get home fast. There’s a handshake event tomorrow.” *another extra cute smile*

After the conversation with Paruru, Maru opened her chatroom with Hiroko. She then left a message.

“Hiroko-san, how are you? I’m doing fine. I decided to help the people around me. I wonder if I’m doing well. I just don’t know how to really express myself. Working as a photographer is really fun especially I’m working with AKB. It’s all thanks to you and your family. I think I’m finally living. I’ll work hard as well tomorrow. Wish me luck.”

Her message went that way. She messages Hiroko every night to avoid giving worries to her guardian. She knows deep in her heart that she’s already attaching to these people. Her instinct tells her to start making distance but her inner child wants to try trusting. Someone with a past like hers has lost the ability long time ago but can that be developed?

It didn’t take long before she received a reply from Hiroko.

“I’m glad to know that from you, Neko-chan. Sleep early if you have a work tomorrow. Ae-ri’s busy studying for the entrance exam but we’ll see you soon. Good night my Neko-chan~O(≧∇≦)”

Maru smiled and closed her eyes. She rested her back at the sofa.

“Somehow, this feels nice.”

--------

“WOW, so this is how the legendary handshake event looks like.”

Maru whistled looking at the huge amount people flocking in that place. It’s still an hour early before the event starts but the place is almost full with people who want to meet their idols.

Speaking of the idols, they are already preparing at a certain tent. Some are busy with their make-up, some are having their breakfasts and some are just busy taking pictures to be uploaded to their social media accounts. The atmosphere of the place seems really nice. Everyone is on high spirits.

Togasaki spotted Maru and went near her. Maru immediately greeted him. “Ohayo gozaimasu.”

“Ohayo, Maru-chan. I’m counting on you today as well.”

He tapped her in the shoulder and immediately left. Looks like he really is a busy person. He’s like a father to all those girls; busy preparing all the things for his babies.

Maru jerked when she suddenly felt an arm arced around her neck. She looked back to see a smiling Sayanee.

“Long time no see, Maru-kun. Did you miss your Saya-papa?” Sayaka greeted her while raising her eyebrows up and down.

“Distance please. You might kill me with your chin.”

“Hora!” Sayaka messed Maru’s hair. “You’re just like your Mama; always teasing me with my chin!”

“You’re so lively this early, Sayanee?” Both of them looked at the back to see Yuihan with her hands in her waist. Standing behind her is Paruru.

“Don’t abuse my child right there.” Yui said to Sayaka.

Maru shook her head. “Here they go again.”

“Your child? This is my child right here.” Sayanee tried to mess Maru’s hair but the latter was fast to swat her hand away.

“Do you want to decide who the father is with a battle?” Yui suggested. “If you got more people in your line than mine then I’ll surrender my fatherhood. If I got more then stop claiming to be Maru-chan’s father.”

“Hey, hey, hey! Aren’t you having goose bumps with your terms? Stop deciding about my—“

“Fine, Yuihan!” Maru released a heavier sigh after being ignored by Sayanee. “I’ll accept the challenge like a real father! But first let’s go get something to eat for now.”

“Okay! I’m starving as well.” Yui looked at Paruru. “You want to join us for breakfast?”

Paruru shook her head. “I’m fine. I had breakfast at home.”

Yui then turned to Maru. “How about you, Maru-chan?”

“I’m also fine. I already ate.”

“Okay!” Sayanee then arched her arm to Yui. “Let’s go Soukantoku-san~”

“You’re just trying to be cheerful because Milky is not here, right?”

“Shut up, Soukantoku-san.”

“You called me Soukantoku but you told me to shut up just like that?”

Maru and Paruru just watched the two dorks go away.

“Those two are really into the role of being my father, huh?”

“Seems like they.”

Maru then turned to Paruru. She was not able to notice it earlier because she was standing behind Yui but Paruru is out-of-this-world gorgeous today. Her bangs are swept away from her face with a braid and her hair is beautifully and naturally down. Her cute one piece outfit completes her doll-like fashion.

Maru wasn’t able to speak for a moment. Although Paruru isn’t her oshimen, the fact that her weakness is cute girls will never change. All people who like idol groups are like that, aren’t we?

“Hoshi?” Paruru called her, more of a whisper. The dazed masked girl snapped back to reality.

“You look a lot more beautiful today, Haruka.” That sentence slipped from her tongue. She immediately bit her stupid tongue after saying that; cursing herself for being into cute girls.

Paruru’s cheeks got tinted with red. She didn’t know why but she just wanted to look at her best now that she’s going to meet a certain eye-glassed girl.

“Well, you won’t be in the top 100 most beautiful women on earth if you aren’t beautiful.”

Maru finally got her cool back and pulled something from her bag. It was a pack of chocolates. She reached for Paruru’s hand and handed it to her.

“In case you need more energy for today.” She smiled at her and as usual patted her head. “I’ll take your pictures during the event so smile a lot, understood?”

Paruru nodded in affirmation.

“Good, see you around.”

Maru was about to go when Paruru halted her by pulling her arm.

“U-Uhmm… You want to go around with me? It’s still a little early isn’t it?” The beautiful lady suggested. Maru noticed the different vibe Paruru is exceeding.

“O-Okay.” Maru stammered. “I also have to familiarize myself with the venue.”

Paruru smiled at her so sweetly. They walked around while talking of small things. The members who see them are either surprised of being taken by storm as if a royal couple is walking right before their sight. Maru has already taken a lot of titles. One of it is being an Ikemen-like lady. She doesn’t talk a lot to them but when she takes their pictures they all get excited at some point. Seeing her with the immovable ace, Shimazaki Haruka, feels like a hot topic among members. Well, no one can blame the girls from shipping girls to girls. They aren’t allowed to fall in love in the first place.

They were walking near some members when Sakura came rushing. She arrived a little late which is very unusual of her.

“Sakura-chan, ohayo.” Maru was surprised to hear Paruru greeted first. Normally, she’s the one who returns the greeting. The salty queen has some people close to her, hasn’t she?

Sakura stopped before her. Chasing for her breath she greeted back. “Ohayo, Paruru-san.”

“You’re a little late today. What happened?”

“Oh, she’s acting like a real senpai.” Maru thought to herself.

“I overslept a little. I slept late because of the Show Room. Sorry Paruru-san, I have to go ahead.”

“Wait.”

Sakura turned back. She was surprised to see a flying chocolate bar towards her but she was fast enough to catch it. It came from Maru.

“You don’t have time for breakfast now. You can have that as a substitute.”

The members seeing them started to giggle but Sakura misinterpreted it as sounds of murmurs against her. She looked at the chocolate in her hand before marching towards Maru. She stretched her hand to return the chocolate.

“Sorry, I don’t eat chocolates.” Sakura stated without looking straight to Maru.

“Oh, my bad.” Maru received the chocolate back. After that Sakura ran away.

All the other members started to talk about her for real because of what she did to Maru’s kindness.

“What’s with Miyawaki? Last time I saw her she was munching some chocolates.”

“Receiving chocolates is like a love confession and rejecting it is like a love rejection. Why did she do that?”

“Hey.” Maru called out to the gossiping girls. “Who wants this chocolate?”

The girls shrieked with joy and all of them raised their hand. Maru just threw them the chocolate and turned her back to them. She didn’t bother to see who won over it.

“That’s a nice way to silence gossip.” Paruru stated, smiling to her Hoshi.

Maru smiled back at her. Even though she is wearing a mask Paruru knows that she smiled.

“Ne, Haruka. Since you are that captivating this early morning, ‘want me to take picture of you? Something that you can upload to twitter or instagram?” Maru suggested.

Paruru’s smile widened. “Sure. Would you also take a two-shot with me?”

Maru laughed but then her expression changed. “Hell no.”

TBC

note: this is just a fanfic so don’t take this seriously. :)
I love girls in short cut that's why I cut my hair short so I can love myself. *wink*

Offline hackata48

• Knight of the Starmark 19th Legion and the 'Chosen' Warrior
  • Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
    • hackata48
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 10-25) Sakuratan (I)
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2016, 07:00:10 AM »
Sakuratan!

Please more! I would also like to see Komiharu too in this story.

BTW:

CCCCHHHHOOOOOOCCCCCCOOOOOOOLLLLLLLAAAAAATTTTTTTTEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"WHERES THE FIGHTING AT?!?"

"SPACE MARINES! ATTACK!"

Author of the Barbarian's Cherry Blossom AKB48/Endless Legend fic
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39549.0

Knight and Chapter Master of Starmarie
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39562.0

Offline @gee

• JUST AN ORDINARY WOTA GIRL - I'LL SHIP WHAT I SHIP
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2016, 01:14:03 PM »
nice fic Cut-san...
actually, I've been in hiatus from this site (college is suck >_< ) but after reading your fic, I can't hold myself to come back and lurking this site waiting for your updates...
I keep wondering how maru kun looks a like, I try to imagine it butI keep seeing Hirate yurina face. (^_^)

PS: I hope Maru kun will meet and befriend with some future girls like mako, ryoha, mion, or Naachan.
MY FICS LIST:
*Senpai Please Notice Me (TakaYui x Atsumina Fic) (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37676.msg1304156#msg1304156

*Kuroishi Jealosy (One Shoot)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38582.msg1311010#msg1311010

*Nogizaka Girls High School Club Love Story (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39333.msg1337015#msg1337015

* LOVE STRIKE [NOGIZAKA46 FIC / HATSUMORI BEMARS AU] (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=40738.msg1380158#msg1380158

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
    • shortcut48
Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 10-25) Sakuratan (I)
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2016, 03:16:08 PM »
@hackata48 -san, KomiHaru? Let me see what I can do about it. You also like chocolate?  XD

@gee -san, Wow. That's so nice to know. I'm glad that you are enjoying this fic. The time when I was starting this fic, I was so into Keyakizaka46's Silent Majority and I love the way Hirate stares at the camera. (As you know, I like girls in short cut and she got a cute face so she got me straight in the kokoro.) Maybe that's the reason why I said that
It was a girl wearing a gray hoodie with hair as short as Hirate Yurina of Keyakizaka46.
Looking back at it, I wrote Nogizaka instead of Keyakizaka. That was a careless mistake. @no-chan pointed me about it but I thought she was just asking why I put Hirate even though this is a 48G fanfic. That was careless of me. Forgive me, I've fixed it.  :cry:

In my imagination. Maru, aside from wearing glasses and having a short hair, is a tall girl. Her height is around 165cm. This makes her taller than the other girls and around 2cm taller than Sakura and Jurina. She's around the same height as Miyazawa Sae. She also got some wide shoulders like Kodama Haruka. She's slim but her muscles are well-formed since she has experience working as a part-timer. And if we are talking about Korea then most part-times are factory jobs. In other words, she has a slender body but she is strong.

Maru, also, has a poor fashion sense, I guess. Since she is covering her scars, she doesn't care on how she looks as long as she covers them. You know, like wearing arm bands at summer. She was never seen wearing skirts because she moves around so much (cause she's a photographer.) She claims that she has never worn a skirt in her entire life. Most of the time she is just wearing a tracksuit like Yato of the anime Noragami, if not she will be wearing a hoodie. Her wardrobe is just normal. But if she catches people's attention with that fashion sense then maybe she is really cute.

Hmmm... In other words...

Imagine a 165cm-tall girl with shor,t jet black hair and eyes that pierces through your soul under round glasses with a well physique and wears a grey tracksuit. In my imagination that is Maru.

I hope this also helps in your imagination, dear readers. :) This may not be necessary cause Maru is just an OC but yeah, I'll leave this here.
I love girls in short cut that's why I cut my hair short so I can love myself. *wink*

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
    • Misakii46
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2016, 10:37:16 AM »
thank you for an early update^^ you make my hard days gone :cow:
lol
so, paruru trying to be a good senpai huh^^ but still curious about maru's oshimen :smhid
Maru jerked when she suddenly felt an arm arced around her neck. She looked back to see a smiling Sayanee.

“Long time no see, Maru-kun. Did you miss your Saya-papa?” Sayaka greeted her while raising her eyebrows up and down.

“Distance please. You might kill me with your chin.”

“Hora!” Sayaka messed Maru’s hair. “You’re just like your Mama; always teasing me with my chin!”

“You’re so lively this early, Sayanee?” Both of them looked at the back to see Yuihan with her hands in her waist. Standing behind her is Paruru.

“Don’t abuse my child right there.” Yui said to Sayaka.

Maru shook her head. “Here they go again.”

“Your child? This is my child right here.” Sayanee tried to mess Maru’s hair but the latter was fast to swat her hand away.

“Do you want to decide who the father is with a battle?” Yui suggested. “If you got more people in your line than mine then I’ll surrender my fatherhood. If I got more then stop claiming to be Maru-chan’s father.”

“Hey, hey, hey! Aren’t you having goose bumps with your terms? Stop deciding about my—“

“Fine, Yuihan!” Maru released a heavier sigh after being ignored by Sayanee. “I’ll accept the challenge like a real father! But first let’s go get something to eat for now.”

“Okay! I’m starving as well.” Yui looked at Paruru. “You want to join us for breakfast?”

Paruru shook her head. “I’m fine. I had breakfast at home.”

Yui then turned to Maru. “How about you, Maru-chan?”

“I’m also fine. I already ate.”

“Okay!” Sayanee then arched her arm to Yui. “Let’s go Soukantoku-san~”

“You’re just trying to be cheerful because Milky is not here, right?”

“Shut up, Soukantoku-san.”

“You called me Soukantoku but you told me to shut up just like that?”

Maru and Paruru just watched the two dorks go away.

“Those two are really into the role of being my father, huh?”

“Seems like they.”
really these two :banghead: :banghead:

anyway, please update soon shortcut48-san^^ looking for next chapter

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
    • shortcut48
Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 10-27) Sakuratan (II)
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2016, 02:06:05 PM »
@9purple -san, look at this gem who keeps calling me cut(e). Thanks. You can remove the e now. I will finish this story, dont' worry. :)

@ミサキ -san, Saya-papa and Yui-papa are so cute. :) About Maru's oshimen, I must say that patience is a virtue.

sorry, I'm a little late again. I arrived home a little late and I woke up my lappy so fast but it didn't respond for a few minutes. But anyway, here it is~

Miyawaki Sakura (II)

THE HANDSHAKE event started smoothly. The members are on their booth shaking the hands of their fans and cheering them up. The handshake only lasts for 10 seconds per ticket. Each fan has only 10 seconds to convey their feeling to their idols. 10 seconds may seem a very short time but for them, it is more than enough even though they’ll wait in line longer.

Maru goes around to every booth and does her job as a photographer. She makes sure that she does not capture the face of the fan whenever she’s taking the picture. Everyone seems so happy.

She has never been into a handshake event so she also took the time to observe how the members perform during this event. She observed how they treat the fans with all smiles and high energy.

There are booths with long lines but there are also booths with a few people on it. The ones with the longest lines are the top 3 of the last year’s election. Watanabe Mayu of the 3rd generation is actively listening and even doing poses for her fans. The idol cyborg has grown up into a fine, beautiful lady. Her hairstyle also suits her and she looks so ready for this year’s showdown as well.

Kashiwagi Yuki’s booth is also over flowing with people. Maru always hear the word ‘God like!’ whenever a fan gets out of the booth. Everyone is so happy to see the beauty from Kagoshima. Who would’ve thought that she once failed an audition of another idol group before? She’s now one of the frontliners of AKB and is doing national solo tour.

And on the top, the one unexpected to outshine everyone, Sashihara Rino’s booth is like a factory of fans. Once the bullied one, here she is as the reigning queen of AKB. She has overcome the damage of the scandal she encountered at her early years and it even made her stronger. Exiled to Hakata, Sasshi has taken the top! Who will forget the comedy skit they had before with her as the center but being mocked by everyone? The writer of that skit sure has eaten his scenario.

The new generation is also giving a nice fight. The 44th single center, Mukaichi Mion, is also taking everyone by storm. Also she is short in terms of height her bubbly nature is taking every wotas heart. She is also Oshima Yuko’s pick to center the legendary song 「Heavy Rotation」.

The first-time senbatsu members, Hiwatashi Yui and Yamada Nanami’s line is also quite good; the same with the first-time AKB48 Senbatsu members, Kato Minami, Goto Rara, Sutou Ririka and Takakura Moeka. This is a generation to be watched.

Short break. Maru went to Paruru’s booth to see that the girl is already sitting while eating some of the chocolates that she gave. Maru smiled and secretly took a picture of her. Hearing the sound of the camera, Paruru turned to her with a surprise look.

“Chotto! Why did you do that?” Paruru asked with a knot on her forehead.

Maru snickered. “You look so happy eating that. Do you like chocolates that much?”

“Mou~” Paruru puffed her cheeks and Maru couldn’t help but to pinch those cheeks.

“After you eat drink lots of water so you’ll not get an itchy throat.”

“Hai~”

“When did you become all lovey-dovey like this?” The two turned to the direction of the husky voice to find out that it is Sayanee. She is with her co-NMB member Sutou Ririka. “I wonder if you are really claiming her as your child or she is a threat to Yuihan.”

Paruru blushed bright red. Thankfully Maru didn’t notice it.

“What are you talking about Shakure King?” Maru grumpily asked.

“Who are you calling Shakure King, baka?” Sayanee shouted at her. “Anyway, this is my fellow NMB member, Sutou Ririka-chan. Riripon, this is Maru-kun, and he’s my son.”

“I’m a girl Shakure King.”

“I’m also a girl so don’t call me a king!” Sayanee protested.

“Pfft.” Maru rolled her eyes and then turned to Riripon. “.Anyway, nice to meet you Sutou-san.”

She gave a little bow to her and the girl did the same.

“She’s one of the kids in my camp that’s so interested to you. Would you mind letting her see your annoying face?” Sayanee tried to uncover her face but Maru swatted her hand.

“Hell no.” She answered. “My annoying face is only for me.”

Riripon gave out a cute snicker. “You are exactly what Milky-senpai talks about.”

“Miyuki?” Maru asked. “What’s up with Miyuki?”

“Milky-senpai always talks about you. Sometimes she calls you Maru-kun but sometimes she says that you are also Ijiwaru-kun. She doesn’t stop talking about you. Like ‘I want to see Maru-kun’, ‘I want Maru-kun to see me perform today’. She’s mumbling to herself things like that. We also know that she’s pertaining to MMG.”

“Miyuki is like that about me?” Maru asked in disbelief. Paruru’s just listening quietly.

“Your Milky-mama wants to see you.” Sayanee laughed. “Prepare to be officially called my son today. I will win the showdown against Soukantoku! Jaa~”

That’s all and Sayaka left.

“Nice meeting you, Maru-san.” Riripon greeted as a good bye and then left.

Maru turned to Paruru who is busy eating her chocolates.

“Are they seriously fighting after my custody?” Maru asked. Paruru just shrugged her shoulders as a response. The photographer sighed. “If Soukantoku-san wins then you’ll be my Mom, right?”

Haruka almost got choked with what she’s eating. She immediately grabbed the bottle water on her table and took a sip. “What are you talking about Hoshi?”

“Well you know, you are a pair with Soukantoku-san, right? If she wins the showdown with Shakure King then you’ll be my Mom.”

“Yadda!”

“Eh? You don’t like it?” Maru asked innocently. “Then why did you get angry when Miyuki declared that I’m her child?”

Paruru froze. Why did she get angry in the first place? Are these confusing feelings that she feels for Hoshi just feelings of wanting to be her guardian? She couldn’t even answer. She’s confused herself.

Maru patted her head to release her from thinking. “As if I’m going to agree with those two. I’m not anyone’s child. I better go now. I have to change my cam’s battery. See you later.”

The glasses girl left Paru’s booth with the girl left lost to her thoughts. She’s now in the edge of being a mom to Hoshi but she doesn’t like the feeling at all.

“Ahh~ Wakaranai~”

------

THE eleven-hour handshake event is finally about to finish. Most of the fans have already gone out of the venue. Maru has taken enough pictures to fill the memory of her camera but she decided to take one final stroll. It happened that she’s near Sakura’s booth that time so she decided to have a look.

The stoic idol is just treating her fan like an idol should do. She can’t trace any sort of special character from her aside from her being Sports Unchi. She’s cute, there’s no way denying it but it seems like she hasn’t broken up to her core yet. She has yet to expose her true self.

It is finally the last fan’s turn. These are the fans that combined their tickets to have longer time in seeing their idols. Maru noticed the usher yawned. His job is really tough. Like these idols, the ushers have been standing for a long time, sometimes dealing with thick headed fans.

The last person looks like a guy in his mid-thirties. He looks gloomy and is murmuring to himself even before he entered Sakura’s booth. The girl stretched her arm to the guy but he isn’t reaching back. Sakura’s curiousness is so evident to her face.

Maru’s danger sense suddenly got activated while the usher released another yawn while looking at his timer.

“Why?” The man whispered to himself.

“I’m sorry; I didn’t hear what you said. Can you say it again?” Sakura asked.

“Why? Why do you have to be the center of AKB? It could’ve been someone else from AKB itself but why someone from HKT like you? You never even had a solo center in HKT.” The man continues to murmur to himself.

“I’m sorry?” Sakura asked. She heard his words but she chose to ignore them as an idol.

The man looked at her straight to her eyes. His eyes were bloodshot and the dark circles under his eyes are severe. The man took out his hands from his pocket but after that Sakura’s sight went black. She felt that she is pushed back by someone.

“Don’t remove that!” That familiar voice prevented her from removing the cloth that is covering her head. “And don’t make a noise.”

Sakura shook in fear. She’s hearing sounds of being slashed and the fan mocking her in a loud voice. She heard the guy groan in pain as if it is being subdued in the ground. Followed it were footsteps rushing towards her booth.

“Oh my God, Maru-chan!” She heard Shinobu-san’s voice and then she felt that someone picked her up from where she fell. She was escorted out from her booth. The staff who helped her removed the cover from her head to reveal her crying face. The cloth that covered her face was Maru’s towel.

Sakura looked at herself for she felt like some liquid splashed to her and to her surprise; she saw her dress with stains of fresh blood. She almost fainted seeing those.

She looked back at her booth that is being flocked by other members of the staff. Her head is already swirling. In the midst of the chaos in her booth is a girl with a very cute face but the right side of her face is filled with blood. Under the girl was the attacker struggling hard to set himself free. On the floor was a pen with a knife like body and a lot more blood.

The staff helped the girl to subdue the guy and she was as well escorted outside. Her both arms have cuts as she used them as a shield for Sakura. Her right hand is bleeding as well as she used her bare hand to hold the knife.

The girl’s precious camera is on the floor, severely damaged when the strapped was sliced and hit the ground. The mask that hides the identity of MMG is also seen on the ground together with the cracked glasses. Those were taken of her face when the attacker aimed for her face. Luckily she was fast enough to dodge but the attacker managed to give her a small cut near her right ear.

“You’re Miyawaki, right?” Maru asked as she was escorted near Sakura. She’s squinting her eyes because her glasses are done. “I told you not to remove the towel or you’ll get traumatized.”

“Quick! Bring them to the Staff’s tent!” That was Togasaki-san who is obviously panicking.

The situation was put in control as fast as they could. Thankfully there are only a few people remaining in the venue. The management claimed that the noise coming from Sakura’s booth was just a wota that went out of control and tried to hurt himself and not Sakura.

Maru received a lot of cuts in her arms. Apparently the crazy wota swayed his blade in pointless directions until Maru managed to catch the blade with her hand. She head butted the guy and twisted his arm when he fell on the ground. That’s the only injury the attacker got.

The staff immediately applied first aid to Maru’s cuts. It was good that they had their resident doctor with them and she was treated with expertise. They were all thankful that the man didn’t try to stab her or else she will be rushed to the hospital.

“Oh my God! This happened again!” Shinobu-san shouted in her seat while clearing her face from her hair. “Weren’t you able to detect that he has a knife on his pocket?”

“It seems that he planned the attack really well. He made the knife look like an ordinary pen.” One of the staffs answered with his head facing the ground.

Shinobu turned to the usher at Sakura’s booth. “What would happen if Maru-chan was not there? Sakura-chan might have been killed! What are you even doing as an usher?”

“I-I’m terribly sorry. He was the last person so I got my defense down knowing that it’s the end. I’m terribly sorry.” The usher bowed a 90 degree bow.

Shinobu shook her head with a sigh. “I’ll have you out of this job.”

The usher look terrified after hearing that he’s fired. He fell into his knees and begged.

“Please, I don’t have any other job than this. I have a family to feed—“

“No, you’ve been loose. No one hires a loose security.”

“Shinobu-san…”

Everyone turned to Maru who is being treated by the doctor. It’s somehow odd to see her without a mask and glasses.

“He got tired. He’s also a human. Give him one more chance. It happened once; he will never let it happen again, Right, Usher-san?”

The usher made a dogeza and cried on the ground. “I’m really sorry Miyawaki-san, Maru-san. I’ll be more careful next time.”

Shinobu heaved a deep sigh. “I’ll get you suspended. Reflect more with your actions. Thank God that no one was killed. Spread no news about it.”

Shinobu ordered for him to leave the tent. The usher thanked Maru in tears before he left. The members started flocking over the tent to see what happened to Sakura. They just know that something happened with her but they didn’t know that it was Maru who saved her.

Some of her Team A co-members came rushing to her together with Sasshi and Kodama Haruka from HKT. They were all in the verge of tears when they came to her. Sasshi immediately hugged her like a mother. She was still shock. Her tears started flowing again when she realized how the other members are worried about her.

“Thank goodness you are okay Saa-chan.” Said Haruppi who almost tripped with her words.

Sakura nodded at her while sobbing. Matsui Jurina of SKE48 also entered the scene with her worried face. It looks like her world crumbled when she saw Sakura’s helpless state. She also noticed her blood-stained dress. Jurina slowly walked towards Sakura. She hugged her and the HKT ace returned the hug. Jurina wasn’t able to say a word.

“Sorry, but your hand needs to be stitched.”

All heads turned to the doctor who is attending Maru. Apparently, the grip Maru applied to the knife gave her a deep cut.

“I’ve tried to apply first aid for the bleeding to stop but it’s useless at this case.” The doctor added. “You need to go to the hospital.”

The members started to notice the girl on the other side of the tent. Her whole face is bare for everyone to see.

“Is that Maru-san? Was she also attacked?”

“She was the one to save Sakura. I heard she was the one who received the attacks and also the one who subdued the attacker.”

“Isn’t she too cute? Poor Maru-san. I never thought that she has that beautiful face but it was attacked.”

“Excuse me, excuse me! Daddy’s coming!” Sayanee made way to the see of members for Paruru and Yuihan. They rushed inside the tent to check their friends.

Paruru froze on the spot when she saw her Hoshi’s injury. There’s a plaster on her face and her arms are covered in bondage. Her shirt is also filled with blood. Maru felt a heavy stare and looked at Paruru’s direction. She squint her eyes.

“It’s you Haruka, right?” She raised her left arm to wave. “Yo.”

A tear escaped from Paruru’s eyes. “What are you ‘yo’-ing for?”

Maru smiled at her like nothing happened to her. Paruru had a friend graduate because of an attack like this and now she got another friend who was attacked.

The girl stretched her hand to her. “Come closer. I broke my glasses. Far things are blurry to me.”

Paruru went near her and held her hand. When Paruru was close enough for her to be seen in HD, she noticed the tears in her eyes.

“Don’t cry. I didn’t die. Don’t waste your tears.” She smiled at her again.

“Excuse me.” The doctor interrupted their moment. “You really have to go to the hospital to receive some stitches.”

Maru shook her head as a response. “I don’t want to go to the hospital. This might end up in news. AKB’s Sousenkyo is very near and I don’t want to spoil it with this attack.”

“But Hoshi, the doctor said—“

“I can stitch this myself. I can watch a youtube tutorial about it.”

“Are you crazy, kiddo?!” Sayanee spanked her head. “You’re going to stitch yourself?”

“I don’t like hospitals in the first place. And things like personal information are needed. I don’t like exposing myself.” Maru answered with the last two sentences in a whisper.

“But Maru-chan, you have to—“

“Don’t worry Shinobu-san. I will not die with just this. This is also for AKB.”

The doctor slapped his forehead and shook his head.

“What a troublesome kid.” He got his medical kit from his bag. “I had quit doing stitches long time ago but you are making me do it.”

Maru smiled to the doctor. “Wow! So you can stitch it here? Nice, this will save my time from scanning effective Youtube tutorials.”

“Baka.” Sayanee wanted to her spank Maru again but she already knew it was coming and dodged. While the doctor was preparing the needle, Maru asked Paruru and the others to go out so they will not get traumatized by the scene of wound stitching.

Paruru didn’t want to leave her but Yui convinced her to. They all went outside aside from Sakura. The management took this chance to meet the girls and orient them on what really happened. She was just watching Maru’s back from where she is sitting. This girl saved her life even though she was rude to her. She received a lot of injuries to protect her but she doesn’t know how to give thanks to her.

“It’s done.” The old doctor said with a shaking voice. “I’ll cover it with bandage. It’ll be good if you don’t move your hand for a while.”

“Thank you, doctor, for understanding my reason.”

The doctor sighed. “I know you love this group so much. Oh Lord, let me go out for a while. I need some fresh air after doing these stitches.”

The doctor left and the two were left alone together. Maru released a very deep sigh while looking at her injured right hand.

“I just got rid of bandage for about a week now and here I go again.”

It seems like Maru isn’t aware of Sakura’s presence. She looked at her wound with such a heavy stare. She licked her lips and her left hand automatically move to remove the bandage from her other hand.

“STOP!”

Maru looked at Sakura’s direction. She narrowed her eyes to have a clearer look.

“I thought you also got out.” Maru said with a blank expression on her face.

Sakura stood up and went near her. “Just what do you think you are doing removing your bandages?”

Maru saw how serious Sakura’s face was when she came nearer. Maru smirked. She grabbed her broken camera on the table.

“Just what’s with that serious face?” She asked while inspecting her camera. “This little one’s beyond repair. Can you help me pull out the memory card?”

Sakura did what she was instructed to do but she still has her serious face on.

“Here.” She handed Maru the memory card. The girl was about to receive it with her right hand but she noticed that she was using the wrong hand and changed it immediately.

“Why are you removing your bandage?” Sakura asked.

“I love the sight of my blood.” Maru murmured to herself while smirking.

“What did you say?” Sakura asked once again; unable to hear her clearly.

Maru stood up from her seat. “No particular reason.” She answered while playing the memory card in her hand. Then, she waved her hand as a sign that she’s going to leave but Sakura stopped her by holding to her blood stained shirt.

There was silence. Maru just looked at her while she seems like lost to her thoughts; probably pondering which right word to say. Sakura snapped from reality when she felt a hand on her head. She looked at Maru who is looking somewhere else.

“I’m glad you are safe.” That’s all and she left the tent. Sakura was left alone; unable to say the simple word ‘thanks’.

TBC

Offline hackata48

• Member+
    • hackata48
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 10-27) Sakuratan (II)
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2016, 06:00:59 PM »
*Cocks Shotgun*

I'll snap the neck of that MoFO who tried to hurt Cherry!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 01:00:21 AM by hackata48 »

"SPACE MARINES! ATTACK!"

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
    • Misakii46
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2016, 05:27:06 AM »
The photographer sighed. “If Soukantoku-san wins then you’ll be my Mom, right?”

Haruka almost got choked with what she’s eating. She immediately grabbed the bottle water on her table and took a sip. “What are you talking about Hoshi?”

“Well you know, you are a pair with Soukantoku-san, right? If she wins the showdown with Shakure King then you’ll be my Mom.”

“Yadda!”
she will, if the father's role is you Maru-kun^^

Good job Maru-kun for protect sakura-tan :thumbsup
I'm glad that you're safe too Maru-kun :cry: :cry: lol

thanks you! can't wait for next chapter!! :cow: :cow:

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
    • shortcut48
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2016, 09:58:16 AM »
*Cocks Shotgun*

I'll snap the neck of that MoFO who tried to hurt Cherry!
I got my ax ready.  :twisted:
He got a knife, I got an ax. Let's go!

WOW! My trick exposed!  :lol:  :lol: :lol: hahaha ....anyway, as always you've done a good job Cut-san  :twothumbs :twothumbs... I really like this chapter... Thank you :w00t:
Thank you, too. :) The story has a definite plot so you don't have to worry about it. I wrote it during class. I feel like a bad student. lol.
All I need is time. Lol. Feels like a line from dramas.

The photographer sighed. “If Soukantoku-san wins then you’ll be my Mom, right?”

“Yadda!”
she will, if the father's role is you Maru-kun^^

Good job Maru-kun for protect sakura-tan :thumbsup
I'm glad that you're safe too Maru-kun :cry: :cry: lol

thanks you! can't wait for next chapter!! :cow: :cow:

Maru might get angry if she heard you addressing her with -kun. Haha.
Next chapter will be up tomorrow.  8)2

Thank you for your comments. They always energize me. Have a nice weekend.  :jphip:

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
    • shortcut48
Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 10-30) Sakuratan (III)
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2016, 12:27:37 PM »
Let me post a little bit early for a change. Shout out for @yuuri14 -san for consistently hitting the thanks button. Douzou~

Things That Mix- 48G Fanfic
MIYAWAKI SAKURA (III) HARUKA HIME-SAMA

“OUCH!”

The scream of pain was in tune with the rumbling sound of mono block chairs. The meeting with Togasaki-san and Shinobu-san was halted because of that sound. They all looked at Maru who got tripped by the chairs. Other staff members immediately helped her to stand.

“I’m sorry.” She apologized with her eyes squinted. “I’m just looking for a new mask.”

Paruru got up from her seat to assist her Hoshi. Maru winked her eyes a couple of times to confirm who helped her. Paruru helped her to take a sit. Sakura also entered the scene.

“Sorry Haruka. Did I interrupt something?”

“No, the meeting is about to finish.”

Togasaki cleared his throat to bring back everyone’s attention to him.

“As I’ve said, no one should post anything on the internet regarding today’s incident. The attacker is still being investigated. For now we said to the other fans that the wota didn’t attack Sakura but just hurt his self to show off. I’m afraid that there are fans that are aware of what happened. We’ll be monitoring the internet to make sure before confirming anything to the media.

We will also have a meeting with Akimoto-sensei on what kind of move we should make to turn the things in favor of us. I know this is such another terrible incident for every one of us. I’m really sorry for this. Next time we will improve the security more.”

Togasaki bowed down followed by the rest of the staffs. The girls said that they don’t have to be sorry because they didn’t want to happen it in the first place.

“We also sincerely thank you, Maru-chan, for protecting Sakura and risking your life.”

They gave a bow of respect to Maru, the girls did the same.

“You don’t have to do that. Anyone would help her. I just happened to be there and did what’s obvious.” She returned the bow to them. “I just need a mask now.”

Every one smiled with her trivial request. Shinobu ordered a staff member to give her a new mask which is shortly handed to her.

“I’m expecting everyone’s cooperation regarding this incident. That is all for today. Otsukaresamadeshita.”

The members greeted back the same thing and they all stood from their seats. Maru asked Paruru to lead her to Togasaki. She handed him the memory card.

“Seems like it’s the end of my job here.” Maru started which surprised the people who heard her. “I got my hand injured and on top of that my camera got broken. It might take long before I can get back or something.”

Togasaki looked at her with a straight face. “You can still come to the theater. I guarantee you free entrance. You can work again when your injury is already healed.”

“Thank you, Togasaki-san. Thank you so much for today.”

That’s all and she left with Paruru. Yuihan and Sayanee followed her saying things that she can’t quit her job and she must come back. Sakura was just following them with her eyes until Jurina and Haruppi came to her saying that they should go back to their hotel now.

-------

“WHAT?! Neko-chan got attacked?!”

Hiroko was about to faint after hearing the news from Paruru. They are talking through FaceTime again. The lady on the other line almost swallowed her own tongue after hearing what happened.

“Where is she? Is she okay now? Why isn’t she telling me anything? Is she on the hospital?”

Paruru almost got dizzy after being bombarded with questions.

“She’s okay now. She’s already home. She got some cuts and her right hand got stitches. Her glasses and camera also got broken.” She explained. “Please don’t tell anyone about this Hiroko-san. The management is still taking measurements regarding this matter.”

Hiroko tried to calm herself by taking deep breaths. “I’m glad she’s fine. There she goes again with her heroic acts.” Again she released a deep breath. “Did she bleed a lot?”

“I don’t know what exactly happen but it seems like she did.”

“Aigoo~ Does that child want to go blind?” Hiroko slapped her forehead.

Paruru’s ear cringed. “Blind? What do you mean Hiroko-san?”

“That child might consider herself immortal after trying to kill herself a lot of times but it has already taken a toll on her through her eyesight. Extreme blood loss may lead to blindness, Paruru-chan. That’s the reason her eyesight is getting worse.”

Now it is Paruru’s turn to get shocked. Her jaw dropped.

“Last time she tried to kill herself there was a sea of blood in her room. When she woke up after that incident, her eyes don’t match her glasses anymore. Her vision got worse! The doctors said that her eyesight will revitalize after resting but her eyes are different. If she suffers extreme blood loss again she might go blind!”

Paruru gulped. When they went to the eye center earlier to buy a new pair of glasses she heard Maru murmuring, ‘Did it got worse?’ after taking the eye exam.

“Also Paruru-chan, I got one big request to you.”

“W-What is it, Hiroko-san?”

“Could you accompany her tonight? Maybe sleep with her?”

Paruru’s face immediately turned red after hearing the request. “S-S-Sleep with her?”

“Yes. It has been a long time since she got a sight of her blood. Seeing once will make her want to see more. She might end up hurting herself once again.”

“R-Really?” Paruru cursed herself in her head for thinking of something else. “Okay, I’ll call Hoshi now. I’ll ask her where she prefers to stay.”

“Thank you for the news Paruru-chan. Please take care of my Neko-chan.” Hiroko pleaded.

“I will Hiroko-san. Have a good night.”

Right after the call finished, Paruru’s phone rang. She almost lost a hold of her phone when she saw who is calling her. She answered it right away.

“Moshi moshi, Hoshi? I was about to—“

“I’ve been calling you a lot of times but your line was busy. Thank goodness I finally got you.”

Paruru noticed the difference with Hoshi’s voice. Her voice is cracked but she’s trying to cover it.

“I’m sorry. I was on another call. Is there something you need?”

“Can you… come over? I got some troubles with my hand.”

And with no hesitations, Paruru got up from her bed and prepared herself to set off to Hoshi’s apartment.

-----

“I’M SORRY if I called you out this late. I know you are tired and might have a busy schedule tomorrow. I’m really sorry.”

That was the welcome statement of Maru to Paruru when she arrived. The salty musume was chasing for her breath. She rushed that she even risked herself knowing that she might get another asthma attack. Maru guided her to the sofa and handed her a glass of water. She did her best to serve her water with just one hand.

Paruru drank the water in just one breath and then she quickly inspected Maru’s condition. As far as she can observe she hasn’t done anything weird to herself yet. She released a sigh of relief.

Maru sat beside her. With her arm on a sling, she really can’t move it. The doctor made sure that she will not do anything that will make his cheap stitches open. It’s only up to her if she will remove it.

There’s a reign of silence between the two. Maru is just looking at the place of her veranda; probably thinking of what to say. Paruru moved her eyes around the room and saw 3 big boxes and five smaller ones on one corner.

“What are those boxes?” Paruru started the conversation with that question.

“Ah?” Maru looked a bit tense. “Those are gifts from Hiroko-san and her husband. They sent me some Korean goods.”

“Korean goods?” Paruru repeated. “May I see?”

“N-N-No!!!” Maru put her into a halt before going to the boxes. “I can’t open the boxes now. Just look at my arm.”

“Ohh…” Paruru went back to her seat while still curiously looking at the boxes. “Hiroko-san sure sends massive amount of gifts. The boxes’ writings are in Japanese though.”

“Yeah, yeah… She uses Japanese delivery boxes; that’s why.” Maru cleared her throat. “Anyway, are you going to be busy tomorrow?”

“Yes, I have a shoot for the drama tomorrow.”

“Around what time?”

“The call time is 8 am so I have to go a bit early.”

“Wow! That’s early. Should I walk you back home?”

Paruru just looked at her then leaned back at the sofa to relax. “No. I want to stay here. You called me so there might be a deep reason behind it.”

Maru imitated her and relaxed her back. “Yeah, it’s a little hard to do a lot of things with just one hand. It’s hard to take a shower and all.”

Paruru blushed with a thought. “Y-You want me to help you take a shower?”

The girl with a new pair of glasses just looked at her with lazy eyes and pressed the cap Paru is wearing to cover her face.

“Silly. In my country those things are embarrassing. It might be normal here and in Korea but never to me.”

Paruru snickered and raised her cap but what she saw next is a face full of uncertainty. The smile on her face faded instantly.

“Just tonight.” Maru whispered. “If I survive this night then I will be okay for tomorrow.”

Paruru, even with her ponkotsu character, immediately got what the other girl meant.

“I’ll stay here with you… If you think I can help.”

Maru gave out a faint smile. She patted Paruru’s head. “Thank you, Haruka.”

The salty girl smiled back. “So what should we do? How about card games?”

“We will not play, Miss Beautiful. You are going to sleep.”

“Eh? Sleep?! But why?”

“You got work early in the morning aren’t you?”

“Yes, I do have but—“

“No but’s. You go to sleep and I will stay awake. I will not be able to sleep anyway.”

Paruru’s salty face started to show up. Maru released a sigh.

“Okay. Let’s do it like this.” She started thinking. “Let’s say you are a princess and I am a servant in the night shift to watch over the sleeping princess. How about that?”

“How can an injured servant watch over a princess?” Here comes the salt. “How about the princess is kind enough to make the servant sleep with her because the annoying servant got herself into trouble protecting another princess and she has to sleep early to recover some iron?”

Maru sneered hearing the long scenario. “Annoying servant, huh?”

“Indeed. Keeps saving every princess she sees.”

“Is the princess jealous?” Maru teased her more.

Paruru puffed her cheeks which invited Maru to pinch it.

“Okay, okay. You’re too cute. I’ll go to sleep as well.” She looked at the wall clock. “How about we sleep now? The princess needs to wake up early. I’ll go fix the bed for you; I’ll sleep in the sofa.”

Maru stood up and walked towards her room. Paruru was just looking at her, thinking if she’s going to stop her or not. But after a debate in her own mind she stopped her… with a kabedon.

She stopped the other girl from walking, made her face her and then pinned her to the wall. She was surprised that she got the strength to do that.

“W-W-What?” Maru stuttered.

“The servant will sleep together with the princess and that’s a… that’s a… that’s an order!”

The blushing, embarrassed Paruru looked at her straight to her eyes. Maru got embarrassed as well. She threw her sight to another direction to avoid that look.

“F-Fine, Haruka-hime-sama.”

TBC

<A/N: This is actually the third part for Sakura but it doesn’t seem like Sakura’s so I changed the title. Sakuratan will be back next.>

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
    • Misakii46
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 10-30) Sakuratan (III)
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2016, 01:24:32 PM »
KYAAAAAAAAAA~ THANK YOU FOR AN UPDATE!!!  :farofflook: :farofflook: :farofflook:

E-eh?! Maru is going to be blind? Please take of yourself Maru :on thumbb:

And Woah... That's must be your lucky day Maru-kun, get a Kabedon from your Hime~  :mon blood:

Offline yuuri14

• Silent Reader but when I'm hooked to it I'll comment, I'm currently living and working in Japan. はじめましてアバンユリかですよろしくおねがいします
  • Member+
  • WMitsui, YuiParu, Paruru
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 10-30) Sakuratan (III)
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2016, 01:55:16 PM »
 :welcome

naturally I don't comment to any fics that's why I always hit the "thanks" button after I read

I like your fic especially the harems of the main char Maru-chan and her heroic acts to our beautiful fairies in 48G 😂 plus I got my dose of Paruru-Fic before i sleep.

P.s
going to hit that button again and again when there are updates here since I rarely comment.

[AKB48]
[Shimazaki Haruka/Paruru]
[YuiParu Pair]
[WMatsui Pair]
> I love reading books and Fan Fics as my past time.

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
    • shortcut48
Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 10-30) Sakuratan (III)
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2016, 01:18:32 PM »
KYAAAAAAAAAA~ THANK YOU FOR AN UPDATE!!!  :farofflook: :farofflook: :farofflook:

E-eh?! Maru is going to be blind? Please take of yourself Maru :on thumbb:

And Woah... That's must be your lucky day Maru-kun, get a Kabedon from your Hime~  :mon blood:

No problem. :) I might post an update later. Depending on how things go.
Maru is such a lucky stray cat.  XD

:welcome

naturally I don't comment to any fics that's why I always hit the "thanks" button after I read

I like your fic especially the harems of the main char Maru-chan and her heroic acts to our beautiful fairies in 48G 😂 plus I got my dose of Paruru-Fic before i sleep.

P.s
going to hit that button again and again when there are updates here since I rarely comment.

Yey~ you commented. :) Thank you so much for reading.  :twothumbs

yeayy sleeping together (where's yui papa  XD) :cow: thank you cut san... As always great job!! :twothumbs
hey, I saw you on tumblr. That's you right? :)

An update might get posted today. There's 65% chance of it. XD

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
    • shortcut48
Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 10-31) Sakuratan (IV)
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2016, 03:17:55 PM »
Happy Halloween, everyone? Who is listening to Halloween Night for a hundred times now? XD
Anyway, here's an early update. Have fun~  :D

MIYAWAKI SAKURA (IV)

“OH, did you hurt yourself, little one? What happened to your knees?”

Maru looked at her knees. She was surprised to see how short her legs are. She looked back to the woman who noticed her wounds. The woman is wearing a very gentle smile that warms her heart. She got her a damp towel to clean her wounds then she put bandages on it.

“Be careful next time, okay?” The lady smiled at her. It was ironic how she reminds her to be careful when she herself has a black eye and swollen right cheek. Maru reached for the lady’s face and gently caressed it. The lady felt her caress and smiled sweetly on her.

“He hurt you again, didn’t he?” Maru heard her voice and there’s no mistaken that it’s a child’s voice but she didn’t care. The woman in front of her is the most important woman in her life.

The woman didn’t answer her question. She just smiled at her as if she heard nothing.

“If he sees I got wounded will he notice me?” she continued asking questions but the woman didn’t answer. She was smiling but tears came flooding her eyes. Suddenly everything went black. The woman in front of her disappeared in the darkness and she heard a familiar rampage.

Her heart started beating fast when she saw the silhouette of that man. She wanted to hide somewhere but there’s nowhere to keep her tiny body. The man looked down at her with bloodshot eyes. She can’t stop the shaking of her legs.

“So what if you got wounded? You’re stupid if you trip like that. You’re not broken enough to be noticed! GO DIE!”

The man kicked her which made her small, frail body to lift from the ground. She vomited blood after taking the blow straight to her stomach. The man lifted her head up by pulling her hair.

“You see that amount of blood?!” He made her face the blood she just vomited. “That’s not even enough! Show me more to get me entertained!”

After that he banged her head to the ground which made a cut on her forehead. It was a hell of a pain but it slowly faded. Maru stood up and she’s back to her current size. The man is gone, so is the woman. She tried to walk, her vision is slowly blurring. She can feel the dripping of blood from her head. She wandered aimlessly until her foot hit into something.

She slowly looked down and she felt aghast with what she saw. It was a body of a man with a knife stabbed in its chest. She suddenly heard sobs and the woman suddenly appeared, wailing for the dead body.

The sound of the woman’s cry hurt Maru’s ear more than anything. It drives her crazy. She tried to cover her ears but the sound still penetrates the corners of her mind. She tried to shout to cover the sound of the wail but no matter how hard  she tried there was no voice that came out.

She covered her eyes but she felt her hands are extremely wet. She looked at her hands only to see that it is filled with blood. She fell to her feet; appalled by what she saw. Everything is driving her nuts. She gritted her teeth and pulled the knife from the dead’s body. She prepared her wrist, closed her eyes and—

“HOSHI!”

Maru’s eyes opened widely. She immediately saw Paruru’s worried face above her. It was all just a dream, rather a nightmare. She sat up and tried to catch her breath. Cold sweat is running throughout her back and forehead. She wiped her face with her left hand.

“Are you okay, Hoshi?” She turned to Paruru who is obviously worried about her. The girl is on her shirt that she lent her. She remembered now. She asked her for a stay over.

“I… I got some nightmare.” She tried to shake her head to wake herself. She reached for her phone to look at the time. It’s just 6 in the morning.

Maru looked back at the worried Haruka. The other girl was surprised when she suddenly put her head on her shoulder.

“I survived the night.” Maru sighed and then closed her eyes. “Thank you for staying with me, Haruka.”

Paruru drew her closer into a hug. “You did well.”

Maru looked up to Haruka. Her smile is back to her face. “Nice scent, Haruka. I might get addicted.”

Paruru slapped her softly at the forehead. “Baka. I’ll go make your breakfast.”

“Wow. You can cook?”

“What do you think of me?”

Paruru went straight to the kitchen. Maru just followed her while trying to forget every part of the nightmare. She watched how Paru tied her hair into ponytail and started cooking some omurice.

The salty idol takes a glimpse of Maru every now and then. She’s looking at her but it seems that her mind is into something. Should she tell her that she heard her mumble while she is sleeping?

“Aren’t you going to be late?” Maru asked her.

“I got a lot of time. I prepare fast. I can do my make up at the set. My manager will also pick me up 45 minutes before the call time.”

“How nice.” Maru smiled faintly.

Paruru did the same. “But I’m thinking of quitting.” She said; more of a whisper.

“What? I didn’t hear—“

“It’s nothing. Come on, let’s eat.”

The two ate their breakfast while chatting about whatever that enters their mind. They were chatting with so much fun they lost track of time. Paruru rushed to get her bag. Thankfully she brought the things she needed but not the clothes to wear. She decided to go out with Maru’s shirt on but there was an argument before Maru let her do what she wants. It was just a plain back t-shirt. It’s not something that AKB’s fashion leader would wear outside.

“Sorry Hoshi. I have to go now. I’ll come back as soon as the shoot finish.” Paruru said while tying her shoelace at the entrance.

“Don’t worry yourself about me. I’ll be fine. Have fun at the shoot.”

“When I come back I’ll help in changing your bandages.”

“When did you become interested to people like this?”

“I’m only interested to you.”

They looked at each other, both having a surprised expression. Paruru’s cheeks didn’t need blush on for her hangover make up because it is already pink in embarrassment. She was hurrying that’s why it slip from her tongue.

“I-I-I’ll be back fast!”

She hurriedly opened the door and to her surprise, an unexpected kouhai is standing in front of it.

“Sakura-chan?”

“P-Paruru-san?”

It was a surprise after another.

——————————————————–

“ARE you close with Paruru-san?”

That was the immediate question of Sakura right after Maru served her some tea. Paruru already left even though she was uncertain of leaving the two alone. She left in a rush, hearing the blow of horns from her manager.

“Close with Haruka?” Maru thought as she sat opposite to Sakura. “Kind of. I guess.”

“She slept here?” She followed up.

“Yeah. She spent the night here.”

Sakura’s jaw dropped. “Is that the reason why she is wearing your shirt?”

“She came here wearing some uncomfortable shirt so I lent her one.”

Maru looked at the frozen Sakura. She shook her head heavily.

“Just what the heck are you thinking? I asked for her company, that’s all. You weird Japanese girls.”

“S-Sorry.” Sakura took a sip of her tea.

“Anyway, why are you here?” Maru’s turn to ask questions. “It’s so early. You should be sleeping.”

Sakura put her tea cup back at the table. “Actually, I was standing outside for about an hour.”

“Eh?!” Maru’s eyes widened. “You were outside for an hour? Why didn’t you knock? What if some people recognize you? You should be careful.”

“I-I’m sorry.”

Maru heaved a sigh. “Don’t be sorry. Now, tell me why are you here and how did you know my address.”

It was not a question anymore but rather a command. Sakura tried to look straight to her eyes but she found her stare piercing to her whole so she bowed her head.

“I wasn’t able to utter a simple word of thanks yesterday. I want to thank you and somehow help you because you saved me yesterday. You got injured because of me.” She answered in almost whispering voice. “And, I asked your address from Togasaki-san.”

“You don’t really have to thank me, you know? I just did what I think it’s right. Even if I died there it would be fine for me because I believe it is right.”

There it comes, Maru’s tsundere side.

“I’m also really sorry for being rude to you even if you are showing kindness to me.”

Maru nodded her head. “It was my fault. Suddenly being kind towards you would really feel weird.”

“U-Uhmm. May I ask the reason why?” Sakura played with her fingers before trying to look at Maru again.

“Hmmm…” The girl with glasses though aloud. “I just happened to observe everyone through the lens of my camera. You caught my attention.”

“W-What do you mean?” Sakura got more curious.

“To tell you the truth, I’m a fan of the 48G even before working there. I’ve seen how you grew up from watching your TV shows. I liked the way you smile before. The wide smile of a child that is innocent and pure. But lately, I noticed that that smile is nowhere to be seen.”

Maru saw how Sakura’s eyebrows furrowed.

“Okay, I got it. I will explain more. Kimi wa Melody. Centering that song sure gave you a hell of a pressure didn’t it?” Sakura nodded as a response. “I just noticed that your smile changed. It feels kind of forced.”

“Eh?” Sakura waved her hands to negate her. “I don’t fake my smile.”

“You say so. I’m just saying what I’ve observed.” Maru crossed her legs and rested her back at the chair. “Also, I heard you crying at the restroom.”

“W-What?” Sakura knows what Maru is saying. She cried a lot at the restroom the other day. The pressure just got into her. Centering with ‘the’ Shimazaki Haruka for Team A’s Set Me Free plus the upcoming Sousenkyou got into her that she just felt like crying. She wants to see her family but she can’t. She’s been going back and forth to Tokyo without a single rest. She felt like she’s missing a lot of her youth.

“It was the day you left your phone in the restroom. I know it was yours. I just don’t want to let you know that someone heard you saying things like, ‘I want to see my brother. I want to see my grandma. I want to see Maru-nyan~’ in a cute crying voice.”

Sakura’s face turned bright red. Her mouth is wide open while looking at Maru in disbelief.

“See? That’s why I don’t want to tell you.”

“Y-You’re so mean.” Sakura whispered.

“W-Wait? I’m the one who’s mean?” The girl in glasses released a sigh.

After that was another long term of silence between the two. Sakura just played with her fingers while Maru is busy with her phone when suddenly…

“I also loved them…” Maru whispered while looking at her phone.

Sakura jerked her head up. “I’m sorry?”

“I said I also loved them… My family.”

“L-Loved? What do you mean?”

Maru stayed quiet for a while. The sadness in her eyes is so evident that Sakura noticed them under those round specs.

“It’s nice to have your own family around, isn’t it?” Maru yawned. Probably she needs more sleep.

Sakura was about to ask another question when her phone suddenly rang. It was Jurina. She looked at Maru who gave her an okay signal before answering the call.

“Hello, Jurina-chan?”

“Sakura-tan, where are you now? I went to your hotel room but you are nowhere to be found.”

“I’m sorry Juu…” She took another glimpse of Maru before continuing her sentence. “I went to visit Maru-san.”

“Oh, you went to visit your cat?” Maru and Sakura’s cat share the same name. Sakura just noticed it.

“N-No, not Maru-nyan. I visited Maru-san. The one who saved me from yesterday’s attack.”

“Ahh! MMG? How is she? Is her injury healing just fine?”

“I guess she’s okay…”

“Ah, good to hear that. If that’s the case then come back here now.” Jurina’s tone suddenly became serious.

“Eh? But I just arrived here. And I want to assist her.”

“But you said she’s okay, right? Come back and let’s play~!”

“But Juu, she saved my life. I just want to return the favor.”

“Mou, yadda! I even woke up early to play with you.”

“I’m really sorry. Maybe we can go play next time. You can take your rest.”

“Waaah~” Sakura listened to Jurina’s tantrums when suddenly. “Is MMG-san listening?” Jurina asked in a serious tone again.

“N-No. She can’t hear you.” Sakura looked at Maru just to see her still busy with her phone.

“Really? Can you put this call on loud speaker?”

“Eh? But why?”

“Just do it Sakura-tan~”

Sakura did what Jurina said. She placed the front in front of her. “It’s on now, Juu.”

“Cool!” Jurina interjected. She took one deep breath which is very audible. “MMG-SAAAAAN!”

Maru’s ears twitched after hearing Jurina’s call. Her attention to her phone was caught by the SKE ace. She even pointed at herself to ask Sakura if she’s really the one being called.

“I hope you are hearing me. I’m really grateful for saving Sakura-tan~ I hope you heal fast~!!! But, please tattoo this on your mind, ‘SAKURA IS JURINA’S PROPERTY! Bye bye~!”

Blood went up to Sakura’s face. She almost forgot how to talk. “B-B-Baka!”

Jurina just laughed at the other line. “Daisuki! Mwah~!” That’s all and she ended the call.

“Mou!” Sakura almost threw her phone due to so much embarrassment. She looked at Maru who seems really amazed and dumbfounded at the same time.

“Man, the 48G ships are not ‘just’ ships, huh?” she asked Sakura with eyes twinkling with curiosity. “Sometimes I think ships are just fan service. Are you girls dating?”

“N-N-No! We’re not dating!”

“Eh~” Maru eyed her suspiciously. “Why did Matsui-san said that you are her property? Man, getting jealous because of me again? How many times will this happen?”

Maru shook her head then went back to her phone. She’s currently looking at a certain video that is circulating the internet and making a huge wave among wotas.

“Anyway, I think we got a bigger problem than that.” Maru showed Sakura the said video. Sakura’s eyes widened in fear.

—–TBC—–

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
    • Misakii46
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 10-31) Sakuratan (IV)
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2016, 04:28:07 PM »
Thank you for the early update :cow: :cow:

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
    • shortcut48
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 10-31) Sakuratan (IV)
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2016, 12:49:16 AM »
Thank you, folks. :) I might as well upload the next chapter later so Jphip and Tumblr will be on the same page.. Have a good day/night~ ☆

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
    • shortcut48
Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 11-02) Sakuratan (V)
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2016, 01:06:51 PM »
Here is another update. I'm sorry if I am updating a lot this week.  :bow: :bow:
Anyway, have fun~ :)

MIYAWAKI SAKURA  SAKURA’S CAT

PARURU, rushing, entered a coffee shop. The shoot finished early and she thought she’ll be able to go back to Maru but she suddenly received a call. Yui, who is sitting at the corner table, waved to get her attention.

“Why a sudden call, Yuihan?” She asked as she sat on the seat opposite to the GM.

“I just want to talk about this personally!”

Yui showed her phone to her. It is her last night’s message appearing on the screen.

Yuihan, I’m planning to graduate.

“What is the meaning of this, Paruru?” Yui asked in cold manner, just like a boss who is angry at her employee. “Is this something to be sent through text message?”

“It is what you read, Yuihan.” Paruru sighed. “I’m planning to graduate and I want to discuss this with Aki-P as soon as possible.”

“What?!” Yui’s voice started cracking. “Paruru we are having the SSK! You can’t just leave the group like this.”

“Hear me out, Yuihan. I’m tired of doing these stuffs. I’m just practically being me but a lot of people still hate me. I’m somebody who doesn’t belong to AKB.”

“How many times are you planning to repeat that? You belong to AKB!”

“I’m tired of this, Yuihan. AKB doesn’t need me anymore. There are new members that can take my place.”

Yuihan snapped and flicked a finger to Paruru’s forehead. Paruru yelped a loud ‘ouch’.

“What’s that for?” The salty girl asked with her crumpled face.

Yuihan’s eyes are already tearing up when she looked back on her.

“Stop saying those things you salty ponkotsu. The group still needs you! I need you!” Yuihan gritted her teeth. We all know how Yui cries. She always seems out of her breath. “If you leave there will be another huge gap to fill in. The seniors have left a space that no one can fill. Don’t leave another until we’ve sufficed what the seniors have left.”

“But Yui—“

“Are you troubled by yesterday’s accident?” Yui tried to catch her breath. Paruru went quiet.

“You are worried about Maru-chan, am I right? You’re furious about her not being sent to the hospital despite the doctor’s suggestion, right? You didn’t like what the management did about her case, right?

Paruru, Maru-chan insisted not to be sent to the hospital because she has a reason. Don’t you remember? She wants to protect the 48G for yet another handshake scandal. She doesn’t want this thing to affect the SSK or any of AKB’s activities.

Last night she even told me that she protected an ace candidate of AKB and it made her feel accomplished as a fan herself. Don’t leave the group that Maru-chan is trying to protect. She even risked her life for us.”

At this moment, Yui’s face is already wet with tears. She tried to stop sobbing. Luckily there were only a few customers at the said coffee shop or else Yui has already made a huge scene.

Yui grabbed Paruru’s hands and held them tightly. She then bowed her head to beg.

“Please, Paruru… Stay in AKB with me. Let’s make the group great again. I don’t know if I can accomplish anything without your help. Let’s make AKB the home of national idols again!”

Paruru sighed and a tear escaped from her eyes. Seeing her dearest Yuihan crying and begging for her like this made her heart a lot heavier. Also the idea that Maru really loves the group to the extent of risking her life is another heavy factor. With the space the little table makes, she tried to hug Yui and the other girl hugged her back. She tried to console her and stop her from crying.

“I’m not leaving. I’ll stay with you, Yuihan.” She whispered to her. “I’ll support you in your goals for AKB. Let’s do this together.”

TOGASAKI and SHINOBU entered the conference room. The two fell curious by seeing only one person inside. They were called to have a meeting about AKB’s future but the normally full conference table is empty of people aside from the father of the whole 48G—Akimoto Yasushi.

“Good morning, Sensei.” The two greeted.

“Go on, take your seats.” Aki-P ordered which the two immediately followed.

“Where are the other staffs? And where are the core members?” Togasaki asked as soon as he took his seat. “Did we arrive a little early?”

“No.” Akimoto answered. “I originally called only the two of you.”

He turned his laptop to show them a video which the two already knew about. It was the video of the attack that happened in the last handshake event. The video started with the fan before the attacker taking a video of himself; talking how it was to have a handshake with Sakura until a loud, rampaging voice of the attacker was heard.

The fan changed the focus of the camera to Sakura’s booth where the shouts can be heard. A lot of staffs came in the booth afterwards and someone took Sakura out shortly. She has blood on her clothes and in a shock. The next one who came out are two staffs escorting Maru with her arms dripping with blood. The camera was about to capture her face when suddenly a hand of a staff member intervened the footage.

“Stop recording, stop recording!” is what you can hear that the staff is saying. The staff tried to confiscate the phone but the fan was too quick to run. Everyone was busy in the booth that no other staff member tried to chase him. The video ended there.

“We’re sorry, Sensei. We tried to pull the video down but it was already uploaded at many fan and social media sites. Reuploads were also uncontrollable.”

Aki-P stayed silent for a long while. He seems like he is thinking of the right words to say. The other two feel like there will be a verdict upon them. Aki-P grabbed a snack from the snack plate in front of him and had a bite.

“I’ll be calling a press conference for tomorrow. I want Yokoyama and Miyawaki to be there.”

“P-Press conference? For this incident?” Togasaki asked, stuttering.

Aki-P nodded as he swallowed. “The fans have the right to know what happened and see that Miyawaki is doing fine. We also have to reassure them about the safety of the girls and the handshake event as well.”

“Okay Sensei, we got it.” Shinobu wrote a memo on her phone about it.

“Also, about this girl…” Aki-P pointed at Maru on the paused video. “I want to thank her for risking her life just for our girl. Let her go to Sakura’s scheduled gravure shoot tomorrow as an observer. Give her free pass for AKB’s events for the rest of her life.”

Hearing the order from Aki-P, a wide smile curved on Shinobu’s face. She knows how the girl loves the 48G and she believes she will be happy with the reward. Togasaki is still on his poker face but deep down in his heart he is happy for Maru.

“Another one…” Aki-P went on for another bite. “I want her to be at the press conference tomorrow.”

“SAY IT.”

“T-Thank you… Thank you, M-Ma…”

“Say it clearly.”

“Thank you, M-Ma… M-Ma…”

“It’s just a simple name. M-A-R-U. Maru. Why can’t you say it properly?”

Sakura was blushing furiously because of Maru’s muchaburi. She was insisting of saying thanks to her savior but Maru doesn’t want to accept it, mainly because she thinks it is the right thing to do and it doesn’t need to be rewarded. But Sakura kept on pushing it to her so she said to add her name in the end but she suddenly can't say Maru's name even though she perfectly said it while talking to Jurina.

The two just decided to ignore the video for now because panicking wouldn’t bring any help. They believe that the management is thinking of things to do.

“You have the same name as my cat!” Sakura protested.

“So what?” Maru asked with her drowsy eyes.

“It feels weird. It feels like my cat turned into a human!”

“What?!” Maru shook her head. “Japanese girls.” She uttered under her breath.

“I’ll give you another name then!”

Maru’s drowsy eyes woke up in a flash after hearing Sakura’s words. She even felt her throat dried up so she gulped.

“What? Why are you looking like that?” Sakura curiously asked.

“Nothing.” She moved her sight to another direction. “Go on.”

“Hmmm…” Sakura thought a loud. “Ah! From now on I’ll call you ‘Haruhi’. (春日)”

“H-Haruhi?” Maru blushed a bit. Suddenly receiving a name is too bad for her emotions. Receiving a name is her weakness. She tried to maintain her cool. “Why Haruhi? When did you become an nickname-giving-idol?”

Sakura smiled, noticing that the other girl is trying hard not to release a grin. “It means ‘Spring Day’, right? Spring days is when Sakura (Cherry Blossoms) bloom, right?”

“Why are you suddenly so enthusiastic about this?” Maru protested as if she’s the one who is receiving the punishment. She didn’t tell anything about her being nameless to Sakura. It is just that she is using the same name as her cat. She didn’t break the rules Togasaki has set, right?

“Is the name okay with you?” Sakura asked, finally becoming more relaxed with Maru’s presence.

“You do what you want.”

Sakura smiled sweetly. Somehow the child like smile came back and Maru noticed it with her very own eyes. She couldn’t help but to smile, too.

“You smiled, Haruhi-san!” Sakura pointed at the rare smile on her face.

“Silly. I just saw your child-like smile. You’re really cute, Sakura.”

Hearing Maru called her ‘Sakura’ and not ‘Miyawaki’ made her heart skipped a beat. She was even called cute. It’s not rare to be called one but why does it seem a little special? She looked at another direction and noticed the clock. She made it as an excuse to escape the awkward situation.

“I-It’s about lunch time. I better prepare some food for you.” Sakura stood from her seat and looked at the direction of the kitchen. “Can I go use your kitchen?”

Maru leaned back to her seat. “Wow, second person to use my kitchen, huh? How nice it is to be injured. Go on, after cooking for me we are quits, okay? I don’t want you to feel burdened about me just because I saved your life.”

Sakura just smiled at her and then she hurried to the kitchen. Maru went back to her phone. She grinned after making sure that the other girl can’t see her. She just received another name, another treasure. For her that reward is more than enough.

The Hakata princess made her one of her specialties. She was lucky enough to see all the ingredients available in her fridge. When everything is ready, she went back to the living room only to see Maru sleeping at the sofa while sitting. Her head is hanging around.

“Mou, I cooked and she just slept.” Sakura ranted to herself. She sat beside her and observed her face. She is happy to see this face. She knows that if she goes back to work she will wear a mask again and cover this cuteness.

Sakura removed Maru’s glasses and noticed the plaster near her right ear. It was because of her that the beautiful face was injured like this. Her ear also could’ve been sliced off. Thank goodness that didn’t happen. She was injured just for her to be saved… How can she just leave her like this?

Sakura made her sleep on her shoulder; carefully moving her head so she won’t wake her up. Sakura smiled. This person speaks like a tiger most of the time but she sleeps like a cute cat. Maru suddenly slid down to Sakura’s lap which made the other girl squeak. Sakura blushed furiously. At a moment she panicked, not knowing what to do. But since there are no other people, she just let her sleep at her lap while she combs Maru’s hair with her fingers.

They were like that for almost five minutes when suddenly…

“IJIWARU-KUN!”

The door flung open and burst out Milky with Sayanee behind her.

“Ijiwaru-kun, I heard about the incident. Are you o—“

Milky wasn’t able to finish her question when she saw the scene in the sofa. Sakura was caught red handed. It seems like all of the blood of her body went up to her face.

“S-Sakura-chan?” Sayanee called her. “Why are you here?”

“E-E-Eh… Uhm…” She couldn’t say a single word. She has swallowed her tongue.

“What’s the meaning of this, Sakura-tan?” Milky asked her.

“W-Wait, Milky-san… It’s not what you—“

“야, 난 자고 있잖아. 시끄러워.” (Hey, I’m sleeping. So noisy.) Maru tried to sit up, wiping the sleep from her eyes. Sakura helped her stood up. She also gave her the glasses that she removed. Maru looked around, still half asleep.

“Miyuki? Shakure King? Why are you guys here?”

Milky looked at her with watery eyes. Seeing the sling and the plaster on her face made her heart broke. She ran to her Ijiwaru and gave her a tight hug.

“I’m so worried about you. I’m sorry I couldn’t rush here as fast as I can because of work. Are you, okay? Do the wounds still hurt?”

Maru felt Milky’s tears in her shoulders. She hesitated to return a hug but she did. She looked at Sayaka who is also projecting a worried face. These people got worried about her. Does being hurt really attract attention just like the man in her dreams said? But she was injured more than this before but she never had the attention of that man even once. Why is it different with the reaction of this people whom she just met?

“I’m okay, Miyuki. Stop crying. It’s not worth your tears.”

Milky released her and looked straight to her. Her cute face is wet with tears.

“Stop being a tsundere even at this moment. You got yourself injured yet again, you know?”

“You got hurt this bad, kiddo. Your parents here would be really worried about you. When I picked her up she is already crying like that.” Sayaka said. “So just accept her feelings now. You made us all worry in the first place.”

Maru looked at Milky’s swollen eyes and her heart melted. She pulled her closer and hugged her. She caressed her head to make her stop crying.

“Don’t worry. I’m okay, Miyuki.” She doesn’t know what to do. Her heart is being filled with warmth but she is also curious at the same time. The mysteries from her past are bugging her.

Milky slowly broke the hug. Maru wiped her tears with her left hand. Milky smiled at her faintly.

“I also have one question.” Milky started. “Why were you sleeping at Sakura-tan’s lap?”

The cunning smile went back on Milky’s face. Maru started to break a sweat. She sensed danger but she returned a grin.

“W-Was I?” She looked at Sakura who immediately looked away. “I guess I was. I got a nice sleep. Her lap is so soft.”

The other three girls’ eyes widened after hearing her words. Sakura bowed down in embarrassment.

“Are you messing up with me, Ijiwaru-kun?! If you want a lap I can lend you mine!”

“Haruka also slept here last night, you know?”

“What?! Paruru-chan slept here?!”

Sayanee burst into laughter and messed Maru’s hair. “My son is quite a player, huh?”

“You slept here, Paruru?”

Their attentions were caught by the two girls standing at the open door. It was Yuihan and Paruru. Yuihan looked shocked the same as Paruru. Paruru is just looking at her with those surprised eyes.

“Oh no.” Maru bit her own tongue. “It seems like I just said something that I shouldn’t have said...”

With all of them present at Maru’s place, let’s get ready to RUMBLLLLLLLLE!

---TBC---
Who wants to read the next chapter tomorrow???  :? :? :?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 04:11:23 PM by shortcut48 »

Offline no-chan

• eien48~(AtsuMina!!)
  • Member+
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 11-02) Sakuratan (V)
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2016, 03:21:46 PM »
Who wants to read the next chapter tomorrow??? 

ME!!🙋🙋🙋🙋😸😸

Offline hackata48

• Member+
    • hackata48
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 11-02) Sakuratan (V)
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2016, 03:49:08 PM »
Fight! Fight! Fight!

:cow:

I hope more AKB girls come too

"SPACE MARINES! ATTACK!"

JPHiP Radio (40/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Still