JPHiP Radio (8/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Resonant Blue

Author Topic: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED) | GUEST FIC [07-09]  (Read 26708 times)

Offline yukine

• Nyahahaha~~~
  • MaYuki, Wakarei, YukkaNen
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED) FINAL ARC
« Reply #320 on: April 15, 2017, 09:38:18 AM »
Cut-sama you meannie, you really know how to play with our feelings don't you??

And WHY you have to do this, it makes me miss Maru even more and always think that this fic is not yet finished   :cry: :cry:
Just a silent, introverted girl filled the 48 and 46 love

WakaRei | YukkaNen | The Long Lost Twins

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #321 on: April 15, 2017, 12:25:44 PM »
 :nervous
Sorry everyone. I was a little bored last night and this idea came up. Sorry that I am making you miss Maru. Haha.

Anyway, it seems like Maru is playing on an alternate universe. Please go and check MatsuiLee-san's thread~ ^^

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=40480.msg1397351#msg1397351
I love girls in short cut that's why I cut my hair short so I can love myself. *wink*

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #322 on: April 15, 2017, 03:51:28 PM »
Silently weeping  :cry:

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
Things That Mix - 48G(COMPLETED) [ANNOUNCEMENT + POLL] 04-27
« Reply #323 on: April 26, 2017, 05:31:35 PM »

date is tentative~~
XD
I love girls in short cut that's why I cut my hair short so I can love myself. *wink*

Offline hackata48

• Knight of the Starmark 19th Legion and the 'Chosen' Warrior
  • Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
    • hackata48
Re: Things That Mix - 48G(COMPLETED) [ANNOUNCEMENT + POLL] 04-27
« Reply #324 on: April 26, 2017, 08:34:57 PM »
I say make a new thread.

YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE AWAY MY NEW SLAVE?!?! I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU AND DRAG YOUR SOULS OUT OF THE DEEPEST DEPTHSOF HELL....

AND KILL YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"WHERES THE FIGHTING AT?!?"

"SPACE MARINES! ATTACK!"

Author of the Barbarian's Cherry Blossom AKB48/Endless Legend fic
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39549.0

Knight and Chapter Master of Starmarie
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39562.0

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
« Reply #325 on: April 27, 2017, 12:33:53 AM »
I'm happy with the updates
but dude...
thats a serious drawing skill you have there!!
i wish you publish more of your fan art

Offline FZA02

« Reply #326 on: April 27, 2017, 02:53:56 AM »
Cut-sama i have some idea, if you plan for the sequel what about the story about all these characters next live just like what maru-kun wish and somehow they will regain their old memories or something, thank you, and by the way if you are planning on genderbend story don't forget to include mayu but it's all up to you  :) :D this fic is really really great

Online MatsuiLee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 21. Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
« Reply #327 on: April 27, 2017, 05:58:11 AM »
Yes a sequel! Hehehe.. We waited for this! You know how I am excited about this right?! Hehehehe. And btw, you won't ruin TTM, you will make it great with this fic :)

Offline yukine

• Nyahahaha~~~
« Reply #328 on: April 27, 2017, 11:50:44 AM »
Well, i think it's better if you make it as a new thread, and if you're  going to make a sequel I want it to be girlxgirl story, well if you're planning about making it a gendbend fic it's okay, I'm still gonna read it

Waiting for it Cut-sama (and there's one more person to call you that  Nyahahaha~~) PEACE!

Offline Erza_Jerusalem

• Member+
  • Newbie as Always~
« Reply #329 on: April 28, 2017, 01:43:52 PM »
FINALLY, I CAN COMMENT AGAIN  :cow:

So... I've been out for 2 weeks and now I'm free again! Woohooo!  :panic:

Or not... lol I dunno XD

Anyways, I'm looking forward to the sequel you're making cuz it will be hell of a great story again :inlove: too excited XD

See ya! XD

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #330 on: April 30, 2017, 04:53:47 PM »
@hackata48-san, sorry but playtime with Maru is over. I'll be picking her up.  :lol:

@akbdaisuki48-san, Again, thanks for the compliment. :) I'm hoping to do that while I still have the time. I'll try to draw more. :)

@FZA02-san, hi there! Thanks for reading TTM and for finding it great. Thanks also for your suggestions. I would love to add Mayu too. :) Also, just calling me Cut will be fine. I don't deserve -sama. *wink*

@MatsuiLee-san, thanks for the support buddy. *fistbump*

@yukine-chan, Sorry for the genderbend fic. I'm taking more risk. Genderbend + OC. I wonder if people will still like it. XD
Haha.. Really, you...  :lol:

@Erza_Jerusalem-san, pressure! Haha. Thanks. Hopefully this one will be worth the wait. T_T

I'll be putting up a new thread for the next fic so in case I ruin it, it will be easy to hit delete. Thanks for everyone who participated on the poll. See you all next week. Have a nice week. :)
 :kneelbow:

Offline yukine

• Nyahahaha~~~
« Reply #331 on: May 01, 2017, 10:35:49 PM »
@yukine-chan, Sorry for the genderbend fic. I'm taking more risk. Genderbend + OC. I wonder if people will still like it. XD
Haha.. Really, you...  :lol:
Nah, as I said before, even if it's a gendbend I'll still read it, bc your works is great!   :on GJ: :on GJ:
Anyway, mind if you continue the OS thread? I'm waiting for YukkaNen  hehe...   

Offline fujisuki02

Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED)
« Reply #332 on: June 02, 2017, 02:57:11 PM »
It's been months since I last read the fic, but until today I can still remember the scenes clearly. I really like how there was code switching and how you portrayed scenes in two countries, South Korea and Japan respectively.  Although the ending was really unprecedented or in my opinion could have been given a better ending, it was an enjoyable emotional ride after all. 👍 I look forward to more of your works.

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #333 on: June 07, 2017, 02:54:01 PM »
 @fujisuki02-san, Thanks for reading the fic. Thank you for appreciating it. :) If it didn't end this way then there will be no The Waste of A Wish, right? Well, I wasn't really planning to make a sequel for it but I can't move on from the story as well. XD  I'm wondering if what kind of better ending are you thinking of. :)

Saa... Now I am wondering, if you (Yes, you!) were given the chance to re-write the ending of this fic, how will you end this? Serious answers please.  O0
I'm sorry, I really got curious of what the readers are thinking.  :sweatdrop:

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #334 on: June 07, 2017, 04:31:53 PM »
Hmmm... I'm not good at writing story, but I think I'm gonna make a happy ending  for all. I'm not really  good with  sad stories

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED) | SPECIAL CHAPTER
« Reply #335 on: June 12, 2017, 07:15:59 PM »
Things That Mix | Special Chapter
DON’T FALL ASLEEP

MAYU couldn’t help but to be surprised when she saw Paruru. It was the day after the girl’s graduation and it was by coincidence that they met each other in a convenience store. The 3rd generation’s ace decided to invite the 9th generation ace for some tea to have some nice chat but Paruru invited her somewhere else.

“I’m really sorry for not being able to attend your graduation, Paruru-chan. I really wanted to come but my schedule won’t permit me. Now is the only time that I got a little free.” Mayu apologized as she is looking at the menu.

“It’s okay, Mayuyu-san. I’m glad that you are spending this free time of yours with me.” Paruru sweetly smiled. “I really appreciate it.”

Mayu just smiled, her eyes are still on the menu. “But seriously Paruru-chan, are you sure that you want to drink coffee at this time?” She looked at the coffee where Paru is pointing. “Are you sure that you are going to have double espresso? I thought you don’t drink coffee.”

“I have to drink coffee in order to stay awake.” Paruru answered with a hint of pink in her cheeks.

“Ehh?” Mayu called the waitress and then placed their orders. When the waitress went away, she looked at Paru once again and then a smirk curved up the cyborg’s lips.

“Don’t tell me you ran out of energy while you guys are doing it?”

Paruru instantly turned red which made Mayu’s smirk widen. She hit it right on the mark. Paru was thinking of what to say but in she ended up confessing the truth to her senpai.

“I did…” She sighed. “While we were on it I fell asleep. It was really embarrassing! I was even the one who invited her but I fell asleep…”

Mayu tried so hard to contain her laughter. “I wonder what Maru-chan’s reaction is.”

“She was already up when I woke up. She just told me not to think about it but I can feel that she is really disappointed. She isn’t talking that much and she would just tell me to take a rest.” Paruru slid down to the table and buried her face to her arms. “I really disappointed Hoshi. It became so awkward for us.”

Mayu burst in laughter which somehow caught the attention of the other people in the cafeteria. Paru jerked up and looked at her with eyes of disbelief. “Mayuyu-san…!”

“Gomen, gomen!” Mayu pulled down her cap to cover her face. “It’s just really cute to see you this frustrated because of disappointing Maru-chan. I can see that you are really in love with her.”

Paruru leaned to her chair and sighed. “It is too obvious?”

“It’s written all over your face!”

“Your coffee has arrived~” The waitress suddenly appeared which somehow surprised Paruru. “One double espresso and one caffe latte~ Enjoy your coffee~”

They were left alone again. Paruru grabbed her coffee and stirred it. It seems like she has no plan in putting sugar on it. Mayu lightly shook her head. “Be careful, it is still hot.”

“Hai~~”

Mayu chuckled a bit. “So, what’s your plan to redeem yourself?”

“I’m still thinking about it.” Paruru answered. She does look like she is in a deep thought. “Hoshi is the type that will only act if greatly triggered. If I use the same tactic such as last night, I’m worried that she would just laugh at me and then just tell me to rest.”

“It’s really cute to see you talk so much because of Maru-chan.” Mayu giggled. “If you were to ask me, you should’ve gone to Milky for advice because I know she could device something to trigger Maru-chan. Maa… I think it is fate that we met today.”

“Do you have any idea, Mayuyu-san?” Paruru asked, her eyes are glowing with hope.

“Hopefully this works out!” The senpai winked.

“Thank you, Mayuyu-san!” Paru clasped her hands. “I’m really glad that I crossed paths with you today!”

The cyborg smiled wider. “Yukirin supports the two of you… I also like the two of you to be happy together even though I was originally a JunMarco shipper. If Yukirin wants you to be together then I should go and help you, right?”

Paru bowed her head and smiled. “Thank you, Mayuyu-san… I’m sorry as well…”

Mayu sighed. She knows that this girl in front of her is still feeling bad that she could not really receive the baton for AKB. She could feel that she is feeling bad about being called the next generation ace but has now graduated earlier than her senpai.

Mayu placed her hand on Paru’s shoulder which made the girl look at her. She just smiled.

“Don’t worry about that, Paruru-chan.” She said. “I deeply understand you. All I want for you now is to get well and enjoy your life with Maru-chan. Focus more on your personal life. I’ll be protecting AKB in your place.”

“M-Mayuyu-san…” Paruru’s eyes started tearing up. She lowered her sight because of embarrassment.

“Come on…” Mayu tapped her shoulder with a bit of a force. “Seriously, don’t worry about it. For now you really have to worry about getting rid of the smell of coffee. You will never like it if Maru-chan finds out that you drink coffee.”

PARURU just finished brushing her teeth. She made sure that there is no trace of coffee. It was her first time to drink coffee and she got a really strong one. She knows that it won’t be good for her health but just this once she has to take the risk. She is serious about redeeming herself.

She placed her newly purchased toothbrush together where Maru’s toothbrush is placed. The salty lass couldn’t help but to smile at the sight of the two toothbrushes being together. She then checked her breath once more before finally going out.

Maru’s just sitting at her usual spot in the living room while looking at her laptop’s gallery. She’s going over the wonderful pictures of the night’s horizon that she managed to take. She has been busy with that since morning that it is making Paru more frustrated.

Number 1: Act normal. Don’t let her notice that you are worried about it or she will just tease you.

Paru remembered Mayu’s advice and then went on. She sat on the other side of the sofa where Maru is sitting. She didn’t utter anything but just went on with her Twitter.

“How was your meeting with the director of your drama?”

Paru jerked a bit when Maru suddenly spoke. She lied about going to a meeting. She knew that Maru won’t let her out if she told her the truth that she will just go and buy herself a toothbrush exclusive on Maru’s house and then go and drink coffee to keep herself awake.

Number 2: If she opened a topic, go on and start triggering her with that. The first topic that she would bring out is definitely the one that she is most concerned of.

“Uhmmm…” Paruru thought aloud. “The director presented me some changes with the script.”

“Changes?” Maru finally took her eyes away from the laptop’s screen. “What’s up with the sudden changes?”

Paruru tried to keep her cool. She’s a bit tense but she has to keep her acting realistic. “The director told me that my character will have a kissing scene.”

“Eh?” Maru froze on her place. Her eyes went wide. Her lips parted. “K-Kissing scene? A-And you just accepted it just like that?”

“Well…” Paruru released her breath. “I don’t have any choice. It is work… Oh!” She looked at the clock. “Seems like it is time to take a bath. Is it okay if I go in first?”

Number 3: Give her time to think about it. She’ll surely get frustrated as hell.

“S-Sure…” Maru stammered and then casually went back to her laptop. “Go on…”

Paruru cheekily smiled and then stood up. She went to prepare her clothes for bath and then went in the bathroom without saying anything more.

When the other girl is finally inside the bathroom, Maru, with her meeting eyebrows, slammed her laptop close. She stood up from her seat and started walking back and forth. She brushed her face with her palm and then had her arms akimbo.

“What the hell is with kissing scene!?” She grumbled to herself. She shook her head and the frowned even more. “How could she tell it to me so casually? What the hell? Is she that excited to try new things in her career?”

Maru kicked the sofa as she clicked her tongue. “Tch. No choice? Tell me that you just like to be kissed by a guy! Sleeping at me while we’re on it... Tch!”

“Hoshi~!”

Maru hurriedly lay back to the sofa and switched on the TV before Paruru opened the door of the bathroom.

“What is it?” She asked as if she was not grumbling just a while ago.

“Can I use your body wash?”

“Sure, sure!” Maru even waved her hands. “Everything in this house is yours as well!”

Paruru chuckled. “Baka.” That’s all and she closed the door.

Maru slowly stood up to see if Paruru is already gone. She sighed and wiped the sweat on her forehead. What on earth is the sudden adrenaline rush? It’s freezing outside and she’s sweating this much?

“Tch!”

A few moments later, Paruru came out of the bath with only her bathrobe on. Maru just came back from the kitchen to get some milk but she accidentally blew everything that’s on her mouth when she saw her girl with only a bathrobe on.

Paruru chuckled at the sight of Maru being flustered. “What’s with that?”

Maru wiped the milk off from her lips. “Go and wear something! Seriously, aren’t you cold?”

“Sorry, this is just a weird habit of mine.” Paru lied. This is actually Mayu’s next step.

Number 4: Seduce! After getting her jealous, make her see what she is missing out!

Paru bit her lips and then hopped to Maru’s side. “Ne, dry my hair.”

“Whut?”

“I said dry my hair.”

“Go and wear something first—“

“Come on!” Paruru grabbed Maru by the arm and dragged her to the sofa. The next thing Maru remembers is that she has set wire extensions just to be able to use the hair dryer in the living room. Paruru is sitting on the floor while she’s on the sofa drying the girl’s hair.

“Seriously Haruka, your hair is short now. Why can’t you dry it by yourself?” Maru protested but she’s focused on what she is doing.

“I just like to have you dry it.” Paru answered with a cute smile.

“Geez. What a spoiled Hime-sama.” Maru rolled her eyes and then sighed. She tried to focus on drying her princess’ hair but the sight of the girl’s nape won’t leave her at peace. When she’s satisfied with her work, she turned off the dryer which made everything so quiet.

“Ne Haruka…” Maru called out which instantly send butterflies to Paru’s stomach. “Are you serious about the kissing scene? Have you thought about what your fans will think? Don’t you think it is too early for that?”

Paruru gulped. She could trace some jealousy on Maru’s tone. Should she push her more? “Well, it’s part of my job as an actress, right?”

“Sou?”

Paruru was surprised when Maru stood up and took a stretch. “I’ll just go and take a bath as well.” Maru walked towards her room but then stopped midway. “Also, for your information, I already took a bath while you were out. Maybe you didn’t notice it because you are so into the news of the kissing scene. I’ll just go for a shower.”

“H-Hoshi…”

Paru heard the door of the shower room slammed close. Did she overdo it?

“Mou… Hoshi…” She stood up from the floor after being left there for about five minutes. She was about to go get changed but the door of the shower room suddenly flung open and there came the rushing Maru. She’s still on her clothes, her hair isn’t wet.

“H-Hoshi—“

“I changed my mind about the shower.” Maru stated; her cheeks a little bit pinkish. “Let’s go and practice!”

“E-Eh? Practice what?” Paruru asked with her eyes wide open.

Maru looked straight to the girl’s eyes. “Your kissing scene… Let’s practice it!”

THE TWO are now sitting in the carpet on the living room. Maru made Paru wear one of her precious hoodies before going into practice. They have been looking at each other for quite a while now but the practice hasn’t started because of the awkward tension around them.

“Ehem…” Maru cleared her throat. “I know that in your career as an actress you may do a lot of kissing scenes. We can’t help it, right? So, you can have me as your practice partner. You can’t go there and take the scene then fall asleep, right?”

Paruru turned red in embarrassment. As she thought, Maru was really disappointed about last night. Here she goes with her tsundere ways of expressing herself.

“Saa, shall we start?” Maru took a deep breath. “Did the director mention anything of how the kiss is going to take place? Like, who is going to initiate it and such?”

Paruru shook her head. “They said that they are still working on that scene. They just asked for my permission.”

“And you really said yes, huh?” Maru sighed as she scratched her head. “Maa, let’s just say that the guy kissed you all of a sudden. Let’s practice how you are going to receive the kiss.”

“H-Hai—“

Paru’s eyes widened when the next thing that she saw is Maru lips on hers. She was shocked that she couldn’t even move. Maru slowly pulled herself back and looked at Paru with those alluring, serious eyes.

“I told you it will be a sudden kiss, right?” She whispered. Their faces are still close to each other.

“B-But… on an actual shoot both actors know the timing.” Haruka argued. Hey, what happened to her voice? Why does she suddenly sound weak?

“The camera needs to capture the most natural reaction, right?” Maru tucked Paru’s hair behind her ear. “This time I’m going to move my lips, can you catch my rhythm?”

“Y-Yes—“

Once again Maru didn’t let her finish whatever she is saying. She just went for a kiss and like what she said she started to move her lips. Paru was still in shock. Her mind is blank and she doesn’t know how she should respond.

Maru stopped with her thing and then drew herself away. Looking at her face, it seems like Haruka failed to please her.

“You don’t like my kiss that much that you didn’t even tried to get in the rhythm?” Maru crossed her arms. “You are seriously going to disappoint your co-actor. Just think of me as someone really, really handsome and is your type. I think you can do well if you think of me like that.”

“H-Hoshi…” Paru worriedly called. She’s basically saying that she feels like she isn’t not enough, right?”

“Come on, Haruka! Kiss like you mean it.” Maru shook her head. “Have you seen Maeda-san’s kissing scene on her drama? Have you seen how intense that was? She was willing to give that much just for her role! Well, I bet that kiss tastes so sweet!”

Paru’s eyebrows formed a knot. “Are you saying that Maeda-san’s kiss looks better than mine?”

“You can’t compare your level with her for now. She seriously dominated the guy on that scene but you can’t even return a kiss now. How would you expect me to choose you kiss over—HEY!”

Paru stood up and walked away stomping. Maru also stood up with arms akimbo.

“Where are you going?” She asked, trying to hide her smile. “We are not done yet.”

“I’m okay already!”

Maru smiled as she sighed. She ran after her girl, grabbed her by the hand, pulled her in an embrace and met her lips with her lips. Paruru was shock yet again. Maru teasingly smiled at her. “Who said I am letting you go just like that? Don’t you remember what you did to me last night?”

“T-That was—“

Maru planted a kiss on her forehead and then caressed her beautiful face. “Drinking coffee would be a waste if you’ll just go and sleep, right? That would be the last time you drink coffee, okay?”

Paruru’s face turned into the color of a ripe tomato. “You know—“

“My nose is something, you know? Saa…” she pulled Paruru nearer. “Should we continue our lesson?”

Maru dove into another kiss. Paruru closed her eyes and just let herself be consumed by her emotions. Unlike, on-screen kisses, this one is the only kiss that she could go all in. She held on to Maru’s clothes and slowly started to respond with the girl’s kisses.

Maru cut the kiss to get some air. She licked her lips and smiled. “Espresso.”

Paru lowered her head in embarrassment. “Stop teasing me already, baka.”

“Raise your head. I want to see more of that embarrassed face.”

“Seriously, are you a sadist?” Paruru pouted.

Maru’s smile widened. She then led Paruru back to the sofa where she sat. She patted her legs while keeping her eyes on Paruru. “Sit on my lap.”

“Mou~ How long are you going to give me unreasonable tasks?” Paruru grumbled but then did what Maru was telling her to do. When did the tables turn?

Maru placed Paru’s arms around her own neck and even fixed the way the girl is sitting. She made her face her completely. Her hands are wrapped around the girl’s body to avoid her from falling.

“This time you take the lead, okay?”

“E-Eh?”

Maru laughed at her surprised face. “Just think of me as your type of guy. It would be a lot easier—“

Maru was not able to finish what she was saying when Paru gave her a quick kiss on the lips. “Stop saying that… Nothing would be easier than kissing the one I love.”

The glasses girl foolishly smiled at herself and tried to cover her face with her bangs. “You got me on that.”

Paruru removed her glasses and carefully placed it somewhere they won’t bump it. After securing the safety of Maru’s glasses, she turned back to her girlfriend and without further ado, gave her the kiss that she has been wanting to give her.

It was such a deep kiss. Most probably the most passionate and the most intense kiss they had until now. The liplock was then broken as Maru’s lips traveled to the porcelain-like skin of the girl’s neck. It started with soft kisses until they turned rough.

Paru shrieked and jumped to hug Maru when she felt the girl’s cold hands under her shirt. Maru laughed at her princess.

“Sorry, did I surprise you?” Maru kissed her on the nose.

“Your palm is so cold!” Paru protested.

Maru pulled her closer. “Sorry, Hime-sama… please help me warm them up.”

Paru jerked once again when the cold palms are back inside her shirt. She tried to suppress the cold with a cute ‘mou~’ and then just went to another round of liplock. Slowly, she could feel Maru’s palms matching her body’s temperature. It started to give her some scorching sensation but she couldn’t help but to be drawn into it.

They went to a short break for some air but their hungry lips are not done yet as they quickly go back in business. Paruru cupped Maru’s face after pushing her to lean on the sofa. Her kisses started to gain more intensity while the other girl’s hands are busy doing their own thing.

Paruru cut the kiss as she fell on Maru’s body. Both of them are panting heavily.

“Are you out of energy now?” Maru teased her. “Is the espresso only capable of taking you until here?”

Paru pushed herself up. “I had double espresso.” She smiled. “And I have lots of love for you.”

“Tch.” Maru smiled as well. “When did you learn to be so cheesy?”

Maru stood up and carried her in the usual way she carries the girl. “Let’s go to my room. I can’t handle myself anymore. You are the only one to blame about this.”

Paruru just gave a cute nod. Maru buried her face to the girl’s neck and savored her favorite smell.

“Don’t give me that face.” She murmured which somehow tickles Paru. “Just make sure of one thing—Don’t fall asleep until we’re not done.

-END-
Mayuyu-san, thank you~ -Paruru

I wrote this out of my frustration caused by Fumie and Fuyu. Sorry, I haven’t checked anything but I wanted to upload this so fast so yeah.. I hope you enjoyed it. ^_^ If the content is not safe for Jphip, tell me so I could just post the link to the tumblr post instead. XD (hopefully this one is safe) I hope you enjoyed this one that I wrote in one sitting.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 02:53:07 AM by shortcut48 »

Offline yukine

• Nyahahaha~~~
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED) | SPECIAL CHAPTER
« Reply #336 on: June 12, 2017, 09:43:07 PM »
ファーストコメント!!

YASHHHH!!!!! MORE MARUPARU!!!! :lol: :lol:

AHHH!!! I LOVE THIS!! I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS!!!

It's been a while since you posted TTM extra/special chapter Cut-sama and I missed this!!
Now that you posted it,  :farofflook: :farofflook: I'm really happy!!!

AAAAA Maru and Paru, they're really cute I can't... I.... AHHHHHH!!!! TOO MUCH SUGAR!!!!

----
Anyway, what's is your tumblr account?? I want to check it out!! :lol:

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #337 on: June 13, 2017, 04:57:53 AM »
Uoooooo!!!! Almost!!  ギリギリセーフ!! Somehow I want to read the unsafe one :inlove:

Offline FZA02

« Reply #338 on: June 13, 2017, 06:33:26 AM »
man, that was.... how i put it ? hot in romantic way. thanks for the special chapter cut-sama i'm really glad oh and thanks to you i starting to like some korean songs :grin: :grin:,
and also after reading TTM a lots of time i realize maru kinda resembles with a girl in my campus (which is she is my crush) they have the same trait (except the short hair and height) and kinda resembles in behaviour
but seriously there's the "unsafe" version ? i never thought maru and paruru already gone this far but yeahh youngster nowdays are fast haha
thank you again for this special chapter hope you can make another again in the future  :grin: :grin:

Offline Goto24

• Member+
  • I Luv 48 & 46G! Fav pairs are: YuiParu & SayaMilky
« Reply #339 on: June 13, 2017, 12:24:11 PM »
 :shock: :shy1: :shy2: :shifty: :shock: :shy1: :shy2: :hee: :hehehe: :hiakhiakhiak: :on_hot: :nya: :wriggly: :whistle: :luvluv1: :luvluv2:

JPHiP Radio (8/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Resonant Blue