JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: After School - Funky Man

Author Topic: The Morning Musume Thread (モーニング娘。)  (Read 302892 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Morning Musume Thread (モーニング娘。)
« Reply #341 on: May 28, 2012, 06:04:23 AM »

If you think about it, it's actually amazing how the both of them can execute the freestyle dance well, considering the added 'mucchaburi' from Nakai that asked them to incorporate that 'acchi muite hoi' into their dance  :twothumbs
I see Rihoriho are still 1-2 step above Daiishi in dancing   :P

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #342 on: June 01, 2012, 02:39:09 AM »
above video was blocked.....want to see that one.......

I am excited about watching the new members working together with Sayu and Reina in building their own unique Morning Musume.....

I have been a fan of all the various Morning Musume eras....... It was great watching the Ai to Jun Jun & Lin Lin  era build up their own identity, I thought that era achieved great heights despite the  naysayers at that time....

A look back on that period is great for nostalgia, but also encourages fans knowing that current group will stake out their own future memories.......

A very nice song from  the Aichan Jidai:

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #343 on: June 06, 2012, 01:13:42 PM »
I saw a Japanese wota post this character assessment of the current members and died a little inside:

【6期】 道重さゆみ:リーダー、毒舌ナルシストキャラ(薄れつつある)、­変態(ロリコン) 田中れいな:ヤンキー、孤立していたが佐藤優樹に心を溶かされ穏­やかに 【9期】 譜久村聖:本物のお嬢様、ハロヲタ、自覚のないフェロモンが常に­でている 生田衣梨奈:KYキャラ、卒業した"新垣里沙を応援する会"会長 鞘師里保:ASH出身(perfumeの後輩)、エース、天才肌­、まさにAB型な性格 鈴木香音:ダンスも歌も未経験で加入、お笑い担当 【10期】 飯窪春菜:元ティーン雑誌モデル、褒め上手、シュールな笑いセン­ス、声がいつも高い 石田亜佑美:宮城のダンスマシーン、学級委員長タイプ、笑いのツ­ボが浅い 佐藤優樹:北海道産のド天然、乗馬とドラムとバレエができて絶対­音感の持ち主 工藤遥:ハスキーボイス、やんちゃな弟キャラ、口が悪いが泣き虫­でオバケがこわい

Translated:

[6th gen]
Michishige Sayumi: Leader, poison-tongued narcissist (fading). Hentai (specifically, lolicon)
Tanaka Reina: Yankii, wants to be a loner but that exterior was melted by Sato Masaki (GJ Maachan!), has become calm and gentle.

[9th gen]
Fukumura Mizuki: A real ojou-sama. H!P wota. Emits pheromones (aka sexiness) normally without any self-consciousness of this fact.
Ikuta Erina: KY. Is "kaichou" (aka club president) of the "We will always support Niigaki Risa!" fanclub.
Sayashi Riho: Formerly of ASH (Actor's School Hiroshima), and is thus Perfume's junior. Ace. Genius material. Completely representative of the AB character type.
Suzuki Kanon: Entered without any dance or singing experience. In charge of comedy.

[10th gen]
Iikubo Haruna: Formerly a teen's magazine model. Good at praising people. Has a surreal sense of humor (?). Voice is always high-pitched.
Ishida Ayumi: Dance machine from Miyagi. Class representative type. Superficial way of laughing (?).
Sato Masaki: Extreme tennen character from Hokkaido. Is able to ride horses, play drums and do ballet. Has a perfect sense of pitch.
Kudo Haruka: Husky voice, playful little brother character type. Has a potty mouth but cries easily and is scared of ghosts (lol!)

========================================

But wait, there's more! How the members relate to each other~

【関係】 道重⇔田中 :6期の絆 道重→鞘師 :変態目線 道重⇔譜久村 :ロリコン仲間、ヲタ仲間 鞘師→譜久村・石田 :変態目線 田中→佐藤 :自分を変えてくれた後輩 道重→佐藤 :やや変態目線 譜久村・生田 :ぽんぽんコンビ 譜久村・鈴木・石田 :あゆみずっき(つねに笑いが生まれる) 譜久村・飯窪・石田→道重 :大好き 工藤→田中 :憧れ 石田⇔工藤 :ケンカしつつも仲がいい(トム&ジェリーの関係) 佐藤⇔全員 :ぽくぽく

Relationships:

Michishige ⇔ Tanaka: 6th gen bond
Michishige -> Sayashi: Pervs over her
Michishige ⇔ Fukumura: Lolicon comrades (Fukuchan is a lolicon too?! wait, this makes sense.), wota comrades
Sayashi -> Fukumura, Ishida: Pervs over them (yes, I have heard this)
Tanaka -> Sato: The kouhai that has changed her.
Michishige -> Sato: Pervs over her...slightly.
Fukumura and Ikuta: PonPon combi
Fukumura, Ishida, Suzuki: AyuMiZukki (and so a new comedy trio was born)
Fukumura, Iikubo, Ishida -> Michishige: We love you!
Kudo -> Tanaka: Admiration
Ishida ⇔ Kudo: Are good friends despite fighting a lot (Tom & Jerry relationship...lol)
Sato ⇔ Everyone: poku-poku (not sure how to translate this. just imagine Maachan glomping everyone. There.)

XD This wota is awesomely spot on. :D Just wanted to share with everyone~

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #344 on: June 06, 2012, 05:22:25 PM »
I'd like to share some of the popular opinion driving these relationship descriptions.

Michishige ⇔ Fukumura: Lolicon comrades
We knew Sayu was a lolicon for Riho, but for Fukuchan it's a little harder to detect for most people who aren't paying her much attention.
She's nowhere near as vocal about it as Sayu and tends not to say controversial things Sayu says. (Like publicly stating a desire to abduct Riho.)
She has said though, that she likes cute girls, especially those of elementary school age.
Also, she has stated on the radio that she has something of a fang-fetish, and likes Masaki's teeth. (It's slight, but sometimes detectable.)
Directly after saying this, she tried to get Zukki to admit having fangs too. (Zukki denied this, which I think disappointed Fukuchan a little. lol)

Her lolicon image kind of got a boost from when one wota heard from her at an event that she is a fan of "Maria-sama ga Miteru".
That's a shojo manga (Fukuchan is a stated fan of the genre) & anime that features a girls-only Catholic school.
I understand this one has some yuri overtones, and Mizuki seems to have absorbed the caring older-sister/senpai role from this kind of manga.

Sayashi -> Fukumura, Ishida: Pervs over them
Riho has a skin fetish, and Fukuchan's skin is some of the best!
Sayu blogged about touching it and Reina even commented on it on HPT during the shooting for Only You.
Riho supposedly (I've never seen/heard a primary source on this) said during last year's Hawaii FC tour that she was surprised at how large Fukuchan's chest is.
Perhaps the most damning evidence is when Riho said for a concert's self-intro MC that she loves Fukuchan's... everything. (specifically mentioning her arms and calves)
This got quite a few "yada~" and "hentai!" reactions from the other girls.

For Ayumi, I've only heard Riho talk on the radio about being attracted to her lips. (and I think wanting to kiss them or something?)
Other than this, I can't think of much else here.

Fukumura, Ishida, Suzuki: AyuMiZukki (and so a new comedy trio was born)
Aside from seeing the three of them introduce themselves as this in one of the merchandise channel's youtube videos, there's evidence this goes deeper.
For Fukuchan <-> Kanon, the usual evidence that is brought up is the part during Bijo Gaku where Fukuchan is helping Zukki learn the dance for one of their first FC events.
Fukuchan praises Zukki's improvement, at which point Zukki goes, "It's because Mizuki-chan helped me." and hugs her. (See "Maria-sama ga Miteru" above)

For Ayumi and Zukki, they appear quite frequently in blog pictures together, and Ayumi was even wearing Zukki's green tour T-shirt in one of them.
There's a similar rate of blog photo co-appearances between Fukuchan and Ayumi as well, and the image is further strengthened by their both being the same grade in school.

The whole grouping gives me kind of a Three Stooges type of feeling, with regard to their roles in the group.
Fukuchan is the leader (Moe), Zukki is the lulzy one (Curly), and Ayumi is the react-er (Larry).

Michishige -> Sato: Pervs over her...slightly.
Popular speculation is that Sayu, being the lolicon she is, has her feelings for Riho fading a little due to Riho's physical growth.
I believe one listener on her radio show asked her about this and she said something about Riho becoming an exception to her normal preference to loving small things.
In any case, childish Masaki is the next logical target for Sayu's gaze.

Ishida ⇔ Kudo: Are good friends despite fighting a lot (Tom & Jerry relationship...lol)
A newer trend among the wotas seems to be pairing these two up as a de facto couple, with both of them being somewhat tsundere about it.
I think Kuduu's new haircut may also have something to do with this.

I do find it interesting that the Kuduu/Masaki pairing or SayaSuzu were not in there, especially since the Ponpon combi was mentioned.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #345 on: June 09, 2012, 05:01:09 AM »
Really enjoyed the Momu/ Fairies appeareance together.....but in several tapes I did not see the Riho & Ayumi dance exhibition....

Om my gaaaaaa!! (if it has been posted please let me know, it must be somewhere)

The whole tape is fun to watch, but go to the tape starting at 13:35 and prepare to have your mind blown!

超絶、偏った編集してみた。 {With thanks to p3con4en}

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #346 on: June 10, 2012, 05:55:07 AM »

fer shizzle girl, you can dadizzle for rizzle!

Wada san, your kind words inspire me

Hello!! What am I, chopped liver?

Goodness no Riho, you and Ayumi are
  the best  two dancers  in H!P!! Right, Nakky san?

Haruna chan, did you just say they were the best
two dancers in H!P ??  ...erm, Haruna chan, let me think how to put this......

Well you know dance has a wide divergence in style, and in taste, I might add,
but those new newbies are certainly energetic. Hehe...

This ain't over yet!

You want a dance fight? Come at me bros!

Offline kyo-

• Member+
  • S/mileage Family
« Reply #347 on: June 11, 2012, 07:46:48 AM »
i will enjoying see them together, not to forget saki-captain of Berryz koubou  :twothumbs
Tsunku should think for making special group and bring them together in one unit.. RihoRIho, Ayumi, and Great Double Saki (C-ute&Berryz)  :twothumbs

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #348 on: June 12, 2012, 03:58:49 AM »
Video clip has Sayu's name in the title, but it mainly about a couple of guys on the show who basically got to be "roadies" for part of the Ultra Smart tour.

20120611 sayumi_michisige(morning_musume)

If the above goes down, it's available on H!O's tracker:
http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=xbt&CODE=details&torrent=48197

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #349 on: June 13, 2012, 06:49:01 AM »
The last part of their appearance on the Black Variety/KuroBara show has been subbed by YouTube user 3far3. With that, here are all four (for anyone who weren't aware that they had been done).  :thumbsup

Part 1 (Talk Part only, looks like he may have removed the performance clip or made it private)

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #350 on: June 13, 2012, 05:12:08 PM »
It was nice to see Sora and Miki's dance, as before I had only seen Riho and Ayumi's dance.

Great to see Fairies and Morning Musume together on this show....does seem like the various idol companies are cooperatng fairly often now....should be good for the overall "idol-pop" category..............

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #351 on: June 18, 2012, 08:46:19 PM »
I'd like to share some of the popular opinion driving these relationship descriptions.

Wow, it sounds like if they didn't another DVD Magazine 23, it would be a lot more...shallow.  :lol: Also the talk cam would be a sekuhara cam.  XD

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #352 on: July 26, 2012, 01:56:27 AM »

Morning Musume 15th Anniversary look back at 50 singles!! :w00t: in this Tower Magazine special

07/25(水) 「bounce 346号」ハロー!プロジェクト15周年

amazing stats, fuckin amazin vertical leap XD

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #353 on: August 02, 2012, 06:45:52 PM »

Quote from: sferris from takamaruyo.net
Rules of Morning Musume
Taken from 2012-08-01 Ii tomo

1. One must always greet Sayu with "Good morning, you look so cute today Michishige-san"
  - Is a new rule initiated by Grandmaster Michishige
  - Daishi says no one really follows this rule T_T
2. When meeting together for any reason, the kouhais must be there at least 30 minutes before the senpais
  - Old rule that Reina says no one really follows anymore, but it was something the 6ki had to follow
  - Sayu says there were certain senpais that were really scary at the time that were strict about this rule
3. After a concert, you must take off your make up before you can go home.
  - Iikubo says this is a new rule for the 9+10th gen members only for skin health reasons.
4. If two girls have the same hair style, the kouhai must change it without complaints.
5. You must turn in your report card to your manager

- This rule still exists
  - Reina says one of the most important rules is you must be able to handle school and work together (i.e. cannot neglect one)
  - Sayu says you get a heavy scolding if you get bad grades or "come close to getting all F's"
  - Sayu says this never happened to her before but then she looks over to Reina and... big_smile

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #354 on: August 08, 2012, 08:26:33 AM »
YES!! REUNITED! 15th Anniversary DUH! Hello! Project TRANSCENDS! That's why Yankeees bring out all the legends, fucking ain't nothing like heritage. :pimp:

straight from Up Front Multilanguage Translatin FB :P http://www.facebook.com/notes/up-front-link/en-space-shower-tv-today-show-recommandation-special-3-hours-morning-musume-show/402387919820131

Space Shower TV - Today' show recommandation - Special 3 hours Morning Musume。 show!
by UP-FRONT LINK on Tuesday, August 7, 2012 at 5:00am ·
“Space Shower TV Plus” Today’ show recommendation

To celebrate the Hello! Project 15th Anniversary, Space Shower TV Plus will broadcast a special 3 hours show. What do you really know about Morning Musume。! ~A 15 years retrospective in the past, present and future!!!~

The show will be broadcasted on September, 15th from 8PM to 11PM. Re-runs planned on September, 23th from 7PM and on September, 29th from Midnight.

http://www.spaceshowertvplus.com/program/special/1209helloproject.html

Picture taken just for Up-Front Link members during the recording!!

Thanks Chuuch of Charmy's youjok for the picroda uppage Rika thread X-postin!

not everyone but hey, it's the BRIDGE BUILDING of Generations that makes you warm the bottom of your heart :hipheart:

Here's the latest 08/06 「Top Yell September 2012 」run down of the past OGs

*sigh* lol Aibon glaringly missing. ONE DAY!! I will be there to see her reinstated.

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #355 on: August 31, 2012, 05:16:06 AM »

I guess this was before Kuduu and Daaishi got injured.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #356 on: September 03, 2012, 05:01:38 PM »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #357 on: October 12, 2012, 03:48:02 AM »
Morning Musume Interview with Idoool for “13 Colorful Character” [Ikuta, Sayashi, Sato]
Special Translations | By kurikaesu | October 12, 2012

excerpt:

–You’ve been active as Morning Musume–with the 9th generation at almost 2 years and the 10th generation at almost 1 year. Is there anything that you feel you’ve actually improved on?

Ikuta: In order to surpass my seniors, I watch them singing and dancing, and then copy them more often. My seniors are people whom I want to surpass. I’m aiming to become “The best idol in the world,” and if I pull back because they’re my seniors, I won’t become the best in the world, so I want to crawl my way  up with the feeling, “I could get left behind any time.”

–Tanaka-san and Michishige-san are people that you want to surpass, huh?

Ikuta: Tanaka-san is in terms of singing, and Michishige-san is in terms of dancing. I separate them into those kinds of images, and I want to surpass them in those.

–When do you think you’ll be able to surpass them?

Ikuta: Um……yeah, I don’t know (laughs).

–Ikuta-san has been active for 2 years…

Ikuta: Michishige-san and Tanaka-san have been members for 10 years, so…I guess in about 5 years, then?

Sayashi: So fast~!

–At what moment does Sato-san feel like she’s improved?

Sato: After entering Morning Musume, a lot of people have told me, “Your handwriting has gotten better, huh?”

All: (laugh)

Sato: It got better over time as I signed autographs. When I write in my notebook, I’m told, “Maa-chan, your handwriting has gotten better, huh?” Also, I was told, “You’ve gotten better at dancing.” I don’t want to lose to my generation-mate, Ishida Ayumi, who’s good at dancing, and in particular when I started dancing with that feeling since “Ren’ai Hunter,” I’m told, “Compared to ‘Pyoko Pyoko Ultra’ your dancing has gotten better, and if you work hard, you can also improve in singing~”

–Who said that to you?

Sato: It was…a friend.

All: (laugh)

Full Interview
http://blog-project.net/special-translations/78847

One more:
Morning Musume Oricon Style Interview for "Wakuteka Take a chance" [Fukumura, Sayashi, Ishida, Kudo]
http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?/blog/946/entry-11411-translation-morning-musume-oricon-style-interview-for-wakuteka-take-a-chance/
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 03:53:54 AM by oaxiac »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #358 on: October 12, 2012, 01:18:38 PM »
Big pimpin' at Shibuya 109!

I went to see their 15th Anniversary Debut Concert Tour Fall 2012 ~Colorful Character at the Sunshine Plaza in Nakano on 10-07! Full review coming up later, but I can say that Sayumi was the big winner for me throughout the concert. Couldn't keep my eyes of her  :lol:

edit: My ticket was for the 20th row, a bit left of the center which was very good.

It wasn't completely sold out. The seats in front of me were empty, but that meant I got a clear view of the stage at all times  :thumbup

« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 01:25:03 PM by SomethingWild »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #359 on: November 04, 2012, 11:51:26 AM »
Oricon predicts Morning Musume will be back at Kohaku this year: Oricon Article

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: After School - Funky Man