JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ebisu Muscut - Abayo

Author Topic: (Keyakizaka46) wafflekyun's short OS  (Read 1030 times)

Offline wafflekyun

(Keyakizaka46) wafflekyun's short OS
« on: April 14, 2017, 07:38:21 AM »
Collection of wafflekyun's keyakizaka46 short OS

1. (berimona) Tag Game

"I WILL TAG YOU GUYS WITHOUT FAIL. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. OF. YOU."

Odanana yelled while other students scrambled as she did so. Today class 3C was playing a tag game, Odanana started it when it was announced that the teacher wouldn’t able to make it to class today. It was indeed a chaos, people running from here to there, trying to hide and not get caught by the tagging squad.

Mona sprinted towards the field, hell no she was gonna get caught today. Sugai had promised them she would gave the last man standing a quality Belgian chocolate and boy Mona loves free stuff so much she would die for that.

"I see Rika there!!" Ozeki yelled, she was the part of the tagging team. Rika looked like she's struggling to run away from Ozeki and her weird running style.

"What a mess." Mona thought to herself, she couldn’t stand to watch Rika being hogged by Ozeki so she grabbed the latter's hand and ran with her. Rika looked confused, she didn't understand why Mona would take her hand like that.

"Goddamn they're everywhere." Mona said again, eyeing Pon and Zuumin who are also a part of tagging team trying to get Koike down. She could hear the poor girl's scream from afar.

"The gym." Mona said to Rika in which she only nodded in agreement. Both of the girls proceed to enter the gym. Mona's eyes screened the place briefly and decided for both of them to hide on the locker.

"I think I'm good here." Mona said again, panting. She's tired from all the evading game she had done. She simply needed to wait it out till 3 pm for her to be the winner.

"Why are you taking me, Shida-san." Rika looked at her, puzzled. She's still holding her tiger plush. Mona jerked back, she forgot she had taken Rika to her custody earlier out of pity. At this rate she needed Rika to get tagged because there could only be one winner.

"I forgot there's you." Mona said honestly. Rika giggled a bit and took her phone out.

"Today Rika is with Shida-san. Shida-san please say your comment." She said, taking video.

"Don't put it online, dummy. They could easily find us." Mona said, asking Rika to put her phone down.

"Heeh, apparently Shida-san doesn't like to be recorded." Rika said again, smiling to the camera.

"Where is Mona anyway? I think I saw her this way earlier."

Mona's ears caught a chitchat from outside and immediately put her hand on Rika's mouth to shut her down.

"Mmhmm." Rika protested.

"Shush."

"Are you sure this way?" The voice is heard again and Mona is starting to panicked.

"Probably just my eyes. Let's check the bathroom."

Mons let out a relived sigh and proceed to let her grip on Rika go. She realized that her face is so close to hers. It felt like she had this sudden urge to just simply kiss the other girl.
Rika was always been this cute, and Mona had always have eyes for her. Ever since the 'murder' incident she grew to like the girl more and more than before. She was just scared to approach her, Rika wasn't part of her inner circle of friends. Talking to her might raise question from her fellow peers, so she just brushed it off. But now she's here with her alone, never before feeling this close.

"R-Rika..." she said, stuttering a little.

"Yes, Shida-san?"

"Y-your face is too close to mine." She said again.

Rika smiled and put her tiger on Mona's lips, imitating a kissing sound.

"Want a kiss?" She said casually with her infamous innocent smile.

"Excuse me." Mona said, brushing the tiger off and kissed the girl softly. It tasted sweet, just like lemons.

BAM

"FOUND YOU MO-- EHHHHHH??? KI-KI-KISSING..."

Odanana yelled, leaving Mona in an eternal embarrassment.

Offline Shiragikun

• call me Tsu/Tsubasa/Shiragikun/Kuu
    • Tsubashiragiku
Re: (Keyakizaka46) wafflekyun's short OS
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2017, 07:21:56 AM »

"Excuse me." Mona said, brushing the tiger off and kissed the girl softly. It tasted sweet, just like lemons.

BAM

HAHAHAHAHA laughing hard at that part :lol: :lol: :lol: please write more!! :cathappy: :cathappy:
ガチ恋 with Drill Sergeant Akanen

Offline aergia

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 09:27:20 AM »
Dani noooo!!
why are you interupting??

this is so cuteeee

continue this please
 :mon whimper:

Offline amachan48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2017, 03:36:45 PM »
Collection of wafflekyun's keyakizaka46 short OS

"R-Rika..." she said, stuttering a little.

"Yes, Shida-san?"

"Y-your face is too close to mine." She said again.

Rika smiled and put her tiger on Mona's lips, imitating a kissing sound.

BAM

I was laughing like crazy :v :v :v :v

Offline tuquyencom

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2017, 07:23:15 PM »
Oh BeriMona again  XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
Thanks so much, wafflekyun~
I'm looking forward for the coming OS  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline wafflekyun

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2017, 02:27:55 PM »
2. (risaneru) sneaky

"I know I know! We should watch Beauty and the Beast!" Miichan said in front of the class, pointing towards the princess icon on Netflix. The class had a laptop and a projector set up already, after all today is a movie day. Odanana and Habu had been arguing whether to watch some anime movie or the blockbuster Captain America earlier, so Miichan suggested another movie instead.

"Hello? Shouldn't we like watch something more educative or scientific? We're still on a class after all." Yonemin said, disagreeing. She had the idea of watching several documentaries about bacteria or sort, she even talked to the teacher about this and already got an approval. "We should watch documentaries."

Her remarks got her a big booing in return, no teenage girl in this room wanted to sit down for roughly two hours listening to some old man's voice telling about something they all can't see.

"Teach said we can watch anything tho." Techi said calmly. "Not just something scientific."

"She's right, and since the majority of us doesn't want to watch documentary anyway. I suggest we watch something more commonly received?" Sugai added, somewhat agreeing on what Techi had said. She wasn't a fan of a boring documentary nor the childish princess story anyway.

"Sherlock Holmes seems interesting." Neru said from the back of the class, surprising everyone. She wasn't really interested in today's agenda anyway, but well maybe she could get her favorite thing to be played.

"Boring." Odanana said, rejecting the idea.

"Then what? You all can't decide anyway so why not go with a de facto choice?" 

"It's not de facto since only you want it." Odanana said again.

"Only you said it's boring, the rest didn't say anything in which I take as agreeing." Neru added, playing with her hair.

"Can we all just watch Beauty and the Beast instead?" Miichan said again, almost like she's begging. "Or something that doesn't make everyone angry."

"Ugh fine. Anybody opposing this? Neru?" Yonemin finally said in defeat, clicking on the said movie.

"Nope, I'm good." Neru said, raising her thumbs up.

The students of class 3-C quickly returned to their seat once the movie started and the light had been dimmed. Neru kept her position on the back of the class accompanied by Risa. The rest of the gang were absent today, Fuuchan said she's too lazy to come since today's agenda is just watching movie while Nijika went to Hokaido for a family wedding.

"Boring." Risa mumbled under he breath, didn't seem to show even slight interest.

"Do you had such a bad childhood thou come to hate Beauty and the Beast?" Neru said, chuckling. She was holding the latter's hand, caressing it softly as she did so.

"Do you find this enjoyable? A goddamn princess story? Come on." She groaned softly, trying not to disturbed the others. Well they're sitting far back from the screen anyway, so that's shouldn't be much of a problem.

"I  do actually. I love classics."

"Y'all just disney nerds."

"Just be quiet will you? Or do I have to kiss you to shut you up?" Neru said, keeping her eyes on the screen.

"Well I'll be glad if you were to kiss me, princess."

Neru chuckled. "What are you now? The Beast?"

"Probably, try me."

"Just shut up."

Everyone seemed to be greatly immersed on the movie, it had a great musical number to sing along to and some did so. Neru found this type of story enjoyable, after all every girl's dream is becoming a princess.

"When will this end?" Risa said again, groaning.

"My God, Risa. It's only like 10 minutes since it's started."

Risa frowned. No, it already feels like forever to her and she's bored as hell. She began to leaned closer to Neru, slipping her hands down to her waist.

"What?" Neru asked but Risa didn't answered. She kissed Neru softly on her cheek, brushing it with her lips ever so slightly.

"R-risa?!" She said, surprised. Risa's arms found her way to her waist, rubbing it softly. It tickled. It tickled so bad Neru feel like she just need to burst out laughing.

"S-Stop!!" She said, trying to get the other girl's hands away. "Ha-haha-! Ri-Risa!"

"I won't stop until you kiss me." Risa said with her smug smile, she enjoyed teasing the girl especially when she's extremely bored.

"Alright, geez." Neru gave in and leaned in for a kiss. Risa quickly responded, she bit Neru's upper lips softly but it wasn't enough for the short-haired girl. Her hands roamed Neru's waist, tickling again as she did so. Neru pushed her away, in a sudden urge to scream.

"I SWEAR TO GOD RISA STOP TOUCHING ME WE'RE NOT IN MY ROOM."

"Ne-Neru... sh-shush..." Risa said, doing the damage control. Odanana had already switched the power on and everyone had give them the strangest stare ever. Risa quickly buried her head on her desk in embarrassment.

"Ahem." Odanana said again, demanding explanation.

"Yes, is there something wrong?" Neru said, acting innocent. She tried her best to keep calm and composed.

"I think I heard some noises." Odanana said again. "Keep quiet, will you?"

"Yes of course ma'am. Now where were we?" Neru bowed a bit.

"The most exciting part!" Miichan said, couldn’t wait to press play on the laptop again. Odanana nodded and turn the power off.

"Don't be too loud." Risa protested, gripping  Neru's arm a bit. "I'm super embarrassed."

"Next time don't do it here. " She smirked.

Offline yukine

• Nyahahaha~~~
  • MaYuki, Wakarei, YukkaNen
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2017, 05:11:10 PM »
RISANERU FTW!! lol

Wafflekyun-san, it's my first time commenting here, and I'm happy that you make a os with RisaNeru pairing,
Can you make a YukkaNen next? Bc they're my otp!  Please
Just a silent, introverted girl filled the 48 and 46 love

WakaRei | YukkaNen | The Long Lost Twins

Offline emprezz48

• hello it has been a while
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a silent reader and I spend my time fangirling
    • 3mprezz48
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2017, 08:31:52 PM »
Kyaaaa! RisaNeru OS!!! Thank you so much for writing this... :heart: Honestly I wanted to give up on this pairing(?) because they just exist in TokuDare drama, but you wrote it as if it's the same setting as the drama so I cannot help myself aaaaaahhhhh
しらたき〜

Offline yukine

• Nyahahaha~~~
  • MaYuki, Wakarei, YukkaNen
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2017, 08:37:34 PM »
Kyaaaa! RisaNeru OS!!! Thank you so much for writing this... :heart: Honestly I wanted to give up on this pairing(?) because they just exist in TokuDare drama, but you wrote it as if it's the same setting as the drama so I cannot help myself aaaaaahhhhh
Me too!! I feel you emprezz48-san!
Just a silent, introverted girl filled the 48 and 46 love

WakaRei | YukkaNen | The Long Lost Twins

Offline finiarel

• Maiyan is life Maiyan is love!
    • finiarel24
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2017, 03:08:28 AM »
RisaNeru kyaaaa *intense fangirl squel in the background.*
Risa is basically the one who asked for it but then she got embarrassed when Neru got too loud lol
Thank you so much  :bow: :bow: I'll be waiting for more  :cathappy:

Offline wafflekyun

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2017, 05:42:31 PM »
3. (monarisa-friendship) open letter

Risa,
How are you? Have you been well? Are you still in this world too anyway? I don’t know, perhaps you should tell me. It’s been a while since you’ve been gone, nobody knows where you are or what are you doing now. One day the teacher just came in and tell the whole class you won’t be coming to school anymore. The seat beside me quickly become an empty seat even just for a while.

Risa,
I have been missing you. Do you still remember the time we exchange letter during class? Almost got caught by the teacher because I couldn’t hold my laugh. It was so funny I wish you would send me one of those things again someday, tho I know it would be very much impossible. Right know I mostly spend my day sleeping in class because you weren’t there anymore.

Risa,
I miss our texts, our funny emails about things that aren’t important. Sometimes you would just send me a picture of a cat, or mostly candid Pe-chan pictures.

Risa,
I still don’t like the new girl, who now sit on what used to be your bench. The teacher introduced her to us two weeks ago and her name is Akanen. She was cold and treated me like a stranger, I couldn’t stand sitting beside her. She told me I should just let you go, because now you’re gone and there’s her on your seat now. But I refused to acknowledge her somehow and I don’t want to simply gave your seat up. In the end, she just left for another seat on another corner of the class. I know I’m selfish and I shouldn’t be like that, I feel sorry for the girl now.  I thought she tried to befriend with me but I turned her down, that seat is after all for one and only Risa. Nobody else. I couldn’t bear with the thought of somebody is replacing you on that seat and I certainly doesn’t like the way she treated me. Maybe you’d like me to find another friend, or to at least give them time. But I also need time, and I don’t think I’m ready for the second time. It’s like I’m building a wall around me and my bench. It does sounds like I’m in Attack on Titan anime tho.

Risa,
Probably you were playing with me the whole time with your existence. You entered my life just to tell lies that I don’t, and will not, understand. Or was it never a lie to begin with? Is it just me who felt tricked and played? Were you actually meant what you were saying? Who knows, I certainly don’t know. You called me your friend yet you were gone without a trace and left me confused and mostly in a denial state. I thought you should take responsibility of this, but it was wrong to say such thing. I should take full responsibility because in the end, it’s me who fell to your game completely. It’s fine, I’ll play your game too if you want. I will take that you’re gone forever, and that us are both a complete stranger in the first place.

Risa,
I treasured the memories we had, all of them are nice memories I think I would hold on to for so long. It was short yet It feels like it was long, your presence was like a sunshine on my gloomy days. You encouraged me, gave me advice, laughed with me and so on. If you do not wish to come back I guess I should be respecting that but I was deeply hurt with the fact that you were gone.

I hope you’re reading this, I don’t know. Who knows? I was just hoping.

Sincerely, Manaka.

Mona folded the last of her paper and opened the window softly. With a big sighed she throw her paper airplane out of the window, letting the wind to flew it wherever it wants.
She was finally ready to let go.

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ebisu Muscut - Abayo