JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Secret - Love is Move

Author Topic: Keyakizaka46 OS Collection - Odapon (New)  (Read 6080 times)

Offline yushayoshi

Keyakizaka46 OS Collection - Odapon (New)
« on: January 06, 2018, 06:37:28 PM »
Quick drabble/story(?) that I came up with. BTW this an AU where all the girls are in college and live in a dorm together. So Kanji members on one floor then Hiragana members on another floor. Oh each member has their own room.

Guilty

It's that time of year again. Exams are in full swing and Watanabe Risa is seated at her desk staring at the Calculus textbook and notes sprawled out in a mess. Clearly none of this was going in her head like it was supposed to. Maybe she could go ask Yone-san for some help?

Knock Knock Risa didn't even notice that someone had been knocking on her slightly ajar door until a small voice entered her ears.

"Risa, do you need some help?" Ah it was Aoi's voice. Normally, Risa would accept any help she could get but she didn't like losing to Aoi.

"No, I'm fine. I just need to focus right now." Frustration was evident in her voice as her words came out as a hiss.

"Are you sure? Well why don't you -" Risa lost it. She picked up the thing closest to her and threw it in Aoi's general direction.

Thump She heard the book thump again. Wait what? Between the two noises, she swore she heard scurried footsteps. And now, was that quiet sobbing?

It finally hit Risa as to what she had just thrown. The damn 500 (or more) page, hard back Chemistry textbook that she had just spent the day before studying. Slowly, Risa got up and turned to face Aoi.

Her face changed instantaneously. From annoyance to pure horror and shock. There stood Aoi with her head down, quietly crying. In her arms, she cradled a box and what looked like a little note on top of the box. Next to her, the Chemistry textbook lay open to the Organic Chemistry chapter. Risa would know that chapter because she spent far too many hours on that section. But anyways, one look at the scene in front of her and it all clicked together like cyclic glucose. When she threw the book, it had hit Aoi on the head, but the box in her hand had prevented any form of protection.

"Aoi?" Risa cautiously walked over to her girlfriend. "Aoi? Please say something." By the time Risa reached Aoi, the crying was much more noticeable. She wanted to pull Aoi into a tight hug, but before she could Aoi thrust the box into Risa's hands. "H-Here, I made this for you." It took all of Aoi's willpower to control her voice so she didn't sound like a crying/babbling idiot.

Risa could only look at the fleeting view of Aoi's back as she bolted out of the room and slammed the door. The next few minutes felt like an eternity for Risa, who didn't move from her place nor remove her eyes from the now closed door.

Finally, Risa let herself fall onto the floor with her back against her bed. Looking down at the note made her heart ache. In small, neat handwriting (Aoi's handwriting), it read "Don't work yourself too hard! I know you don't like taking breaks, but I made you some chocolate cupcakes so no excuses! Eat up and then continue <3 " Lo and behold, inside had 4 beautifully made, or at least Risa thought so, chocolate cupcakes. On the four cupcakes wrote "頑張って" (Ganbatte).

Feeling terrible, Risa rushed out the door with the cupcakes in hand to Aoi's room. A sudden fear rained down upon her as she reached her destination. Should she knock? Or just walk in? Maybe the door was finally locked? (Note: these girls never locked their doors because they were super open to others coming into their rooms unless a note on the door said otherwise. Though those doors were still unlocked.) She probably looked like an idiot just standing at Aoi's door unmoving, but that was the least of her worries at the moment.

Taking a deep breath, Risa slowly tried to open the door. Click It opened and as quietly as possible, she went in. The room was dark with only the desk light on. A small figure could be made out seated at the desk. "Aoi was studying? But Aoi said she had been done studying yesterday," Risa thought. She made her way over to Aoi and wrapped her arms around the small, bony shoulders, resting her head on Aoi's. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gotten mad at you. Or thrown something at you. I hit you, didn't I? Where? Does it-?" Risa started rambling and tightening her hold.

Aoi cut her off by removing the arms around her and stood up to look at Risa. Risa felt like her heart broke a bit when she saw the red, puffy eyes. "It's fine. My head doesn't hurt anymore. What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to apologize and to make sure that you were okay. So what were you doing with all your notes? You told me yesterday that you didn't need to study anymore."

"This isn't for me... I'm making you a study guide to help you since I know Calculus isn't your strongest subject." Aoi blushed and looked down at the floor.

"Thank you, but um instead of the study guide, can you just help me?" Risa was embarrassed to ask her younger girlfriend, but she needed to make it up somehow. "Oh we can also split the cupcakes first. Then when we finish exams, maybe a date?"

Aoi made a slight nod and Risa pulled her into her arms. Making sure that Aoi knew this would never happen again, she placed a small kiss on the top of Aoi's head, "I promise I'll never hurt you again."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So maybe that was a bit longer than a drabble, but I tried. Probably not that good a story, but oh well. If you enjoyed it, I'm glad.   :)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 08:02:55 AM by yushayoshi »

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: Keyakizaka46 Drabble/Story - Risa/Aoi
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 09:24:49 PM »
More please ^-^ Neru and Akanen maybe? Or Yuuka and Akanen? :D

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Umeda Ayaka is my eternal Kami-Oshi! ♡
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 03:42:52 AM »
More Keyaki stuff pleeease~  :bow:

Hope there'll be Dani X Monta or MonaRisa in the future (?)  :peace: :nervous

Offline TomonagaMio755

• Hm...
  • Kojiyuu Mayuki JuriSaku TechiNeru RisaNeru Yukanen
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 10:44:57 AM »
waaa Risa Aoi, more Keyaki fanfic please~

please make TechiNeru fanfic :deco:

Offline four4four

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 02:32:56 AM »
Haven't seen a RisaAoi before. :P
Actually, it's interesting to see this pairing. Risa being the queen she is doesn't want to lose to Aoi. :lol:

Looking forward to see more fics from you.

Offline yushayoshi

Keyakizaka46 OS Collection - TechiNeru
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 02:16:50 AM »
Just Sleep

Neru had never seen her look this peaceful. It's hard to believe that this baby sleeping in front of her was actually the group's emo/badass center. She wanted to protect the image in front of her forever and ever. She knew that it was hard on the young 16 year old, but she could only relate so much. Yeah, Neru came in late to the group and that had caused some controversy, but how could that compare to how much Techi has to go through everyday?

As quietly as she could, Neru crept over to the sleeping figure and laid down next to her. Note that it is 2 AM and she should've already been sleeping, but something inside her urged her to visit Techi. Maybe because the younger girl had been so busy with school and work that they hadn't had time together? Either way, Neru didn't mind just staring at the precious form now several inches from her face.

As if Techi knew that Neru was next to her, she shifted her body closer to Neru's and buried her head into Neru's shoulder. Neru froze. Did I wake her?, Neru worried that she woke the baby from her slumber, but the sound of Techi's rhythmic breathing calmed her. Unconsciously, she ran her fingers through Techi's hair.

"Ne, ne. I know you can't hear me right now, but I just want to say it anyway," Neru whispered into Techi's ear. "Sometimes, I wish you didn't join this group. It would be terrible because we wouldn't have met and this group wouldn't be the same, but at least you wouldn't have to deal with all this criticism. Other times, like right now? I'm so glad that you're here and that I met you. Everyone in Keyakizaka46 loves you and we all want to catch up to you. Can you wait for us? Or at least slow down a bit? We aren't as young as you. Some of us babas need to watch where they step or else we might just fall. But in saying that, each and every one of these babas will always be there for when you need a break or fall. If one isn't enough to break your fall, then two. Or three. However many it takes, we'll be there for you. Please let us though. Sometimes you keep things to yourself because you want to be strong and prove those adults wrong, but know that we will never leave you." Neru finished her monologue and looked down at the short haired figure, it looks like she's still asleep.

Looking at the clock, it showed 2:56 AM. Deciding that laying here for an hour and not sleeping was probably long enough, Neru tried to remove Techi from herself so that she could go rest in her own room. Forceful hands pulled Neru back into place and she felt her shoulder getting wet. "I-ikanaide. Ikanaide." The hold on her got tighter and tighter.

"Techi?!"

"Please..."

Neru didn't mind the ever tightening hold, "Hai. I won't go anywhere. Please don't cry. What's wrong?"

"You said that you guys would always be there for me, but you were about to leave."

"You heard that..." "I woke up from my dream when I realized that it wasn't a nightmare. It felt too good. Just like your words."

"No. I only spoke the truth. If you don't believe me, next time you talk to any member, look them in the eye and see for yourself." Now it was Neru's turn to tighten her hold.

Techi pulled away from Neru's shoulder to look her in the eyes. "Hontou?"

Noticing how fragile the 16 year old really was, Neru nodded. "Hontou. Now go back to sleep. I won't leave you tonight. Or any other night if you want me here." Techi, satisfied with this answer, resumed her prior position and got herself comfortable.

Doubt rising again in Techi, she opened her mouth and was about to ask a muffled question. Sensing this about to happen, "Just sleep."

"Please sleep. And please don't doubt that we really do love you."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So that was a TechiNeru OS. I feel like it might be a bit off, but I'm not the best at writing. So, sorry if this isn't to your liking!
Please do leave a comment if you like or don't like it. All criticism is welcome! Thanks for reading! :)

Offline four4four

• Member+
Re: Keyakizaka46 OS Collection - TechiNeru (New)
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2018, 05:27:19 AM »
Awww that was so cute of Neru to say all of that to Techi. :wub:
Neru will always be there for Techi. Whether she needs a baba to fall on or a shoulder to bury her head into. :lol:
Knowing that Neru can be kind of mysterious and cryptic, is this her way of confessing her love to Neru? :?

Rambling aside, I look forward to your next fic. :)

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2018, 08:30:07 PM »
Always love a techineru fic, looking forward for the next one

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2018, 11:39:56 PM »
    I liked it as you wrote it.
really the short of techi and neru has been very good.
Wishing you to write something more.

Offline yushayoshi

Keyakizaka46 OS Collection - Odapon (New)
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2018, 08:02:20 AM »
I'm back with another OS! I don't write frequently so please don't expect much from me. This story is gonna be based kinda off something I read on twitter from user toomuchidea, so thank you to him (or her, sorry I don't really know).

This story is making the assumptions that Oda is in college at the same time as being an idol and all the Kanji members live together. As hectic and chaotic as that probably would be, we shall assume it true for the sake of this OS. Another thing, I probably made them very OOC. Enjoy!

Number One Fan and the Tsundere Idol

Oda Nana emerged from her shared room with Pe after studying all day for her exams in the upcoming week. Juggling the 6th single release work and school was rather tough, especially when it came to exam season like now. All her leisure time was taken up by cramming, sleeping, and eating. At bad as it sounds, she was actually kind of glad that she didn't get as much as the more popular members; there would be zero chance that she could handle everything.

Earlier, her one break was dinner when the available girls got together and made dinner. Normally, OdaNana would help out (or rather just mess around while not destroying dinner), but school came first. That left the cooking to Mon, Naako, and Ozeki. Don't worry, Ozeki was just in charge of the chopping and cleaning.

But now, it was 10:30 PM and she was giving herself a 30 minute break so that she could study until midnight then sleep. Noticing that there was an entire section of the couch available, she plopped herself down. Risa, Ozeki, and Zuumin were watching Habu play Persona 5 so OdaNana lazily watched with. The unnecessary commentary by Risa and Zuumin's energetic following of the game kept her more entertained than Habu playing the game. 15 minutes into hearing Risa's comments about the hideous fashion sense of the Personas and Ozeki's protest that they weren't really that bad, OdaNana went to get herself a glass of water.

While cleaning the cup, OdaNana heard her phone vibrate on the table next to her. Drying her hands, she noticed it was a message from Yuipon. 'Can you come meet me at the park near our place? Across from the 7-11.' Quickly typing a short response, she went back to her room to change. Donning a hoodie, a leather jacket, some jeans, and a pair of sneakers, OdaNana rushed to the park.

---At the park---
Yuipon was sitting alone at the swing set enjoying the night breeze when she noticed a certain short haired girl walking towards her. It looked like she was carrying a bag from the 7-11 across the street. Her face displayed little emotion other than recognition, but inside, she was glad that the girl came when she asked.

From an outsider's perspective, it may seem like Yuipon could be kind of disgusted by the stalker like tendencies of Oda, but honestly, it really wasn't all that bad. Sure, sometimes Oda crossed the line a bit, but she was also really caring all the time. Whenever they were practicing, Oda would make sure to grab a bottle of water for her. If she ever fell asleep on the couch, Oda would put a blanket around her or if she was there for more than an hour, Oda would either carry her back to her bed or just wake her up. These little things that Oda did moved her more often than not and she just didn't really know how to react. Honestly, she felt bad for Oda sometimes because it seemed like Oda saw herself as more of a fan than a friend of hers. She wishes that Oda wouldn't think that way because Oda has a lot of good points that she herself can't seem to see. It somehow hurts her to think that their relationship is like this.

Lost in her train of thought, she didn't notice that Oda was a mere 2 feet in front of her. "Yuipon, are you okay? Was the shoot too tiring?" Resisting the instinct to jump, Yuipon merely shook her head. "No, I'm okay. I was just thinking."

"Oh good. But I bought some chocolate and hot tea from 7-11 in case you were cold or wanted something sweet. Which one do you want?"

It was things exactly like this that Yuipon always felt giddy about. "I'll have a hot tea, thanks." The hot tea was quite perfect for this weather; the breeze was nice, but after a long time, it could get a bit cold. It actually didn't occur to her, but Oda looked really good with this look. The short hair and leather jacket/hoodie combo worked wonders for Oda.

Oda took a seat on the swing next to her. "So why were you just sitting here? It's too late for a girl to come out here alone."

Yuipon giggled, "Then what about you? You came here alone after I asked you to."

"But I don't look as vulnerable. Also, who would want to kidnap me? You're the one worth millions." Yuipon felt her heart clench at that. Not only because Oda was putting herself down, but it was to push her up. "Oh right, why did you want me to come here? You should rest after a day of work."

"I am resting here. The night sky and the weather are perfect for relaxing. And I wanted you to come here because I wanted someone to talk to. I'm not good at talking so much so I need someone who can carry the conversation better."

Oda just laughed, though she was getting worried about not getting anymore studying in on top of the 10 hours spent during the day. "That I can do. Whatever you want me to do, I'll do my best."

The night went on and they kept talking. The chocolate was eaten and the tea either went cold or went to their stomachs. It wasn't until Yuipon asked what Oda was doing tomorrow did she wind up checking the time.

"Oh, I have an exam at 10. Other than that, more studying. Day after tomorrow, I have one more exam and then the Keyakake shooting."

"Wait, then don't you need to be up early? We need to hurry back then!" Yuipon, feeling bad that Oda was choosing her over studying, tried to drag Oda back, but she wouldn't budge. "Let's go already."

"Hai, hai. But I already studied a lot today. I can also study on the way to my exam, so don't worry." Oda got up from her seat and started back. As if it was normal, their hands were still connected. From the back, it looked like a gentle(wo)man leading her girlfriend back while carrying their stuff.

Yuipon noticed their linked hands only after they reached the door of their home. Not wanting it to end, she stopped walking. Oda noticed this and turned to the girl. "What's wrong?"

Feeling embarrassed by what she was about to say, she didn't dare look at Oda. "Will you stay with me tonight? Zuumin will be too asleep to notice now or when you need to leave. Also, don't make the excuse that you're just a fan. You're more than that."

Not knowing how to formulate words anymore, Oda pulled Yuipon into her embrace. Yuipon didn't react physically, and Oda didn't expect for it to happen either.

"I am a fan. Always and forever Yuipon's number one fan, so it's not an excuse. But like I said before, whatever you want me to do, I'll do it."

FIN

Thanks for reading! All comments, criticisms, questions welcome. Alas, until next time!  :on gay:

Offline four4four

• Member+
Re: Keyakizaka46 OS Collection - Odapon (New)
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2018, 10:43:39 PM »
I didn't expect that Yuipon would end up falling in love with her stalker. :lol:
It kind of sucks for her though.
Oda Nana only loves her as an idol and not as a potential soulmate. :(
But she always has Zuumin. :P

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Secret - Love is Move