JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Denial

Author Topic: Short oneshot NakoMiku Without you.  (Read 6524 times)

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Short oneshot NakoMiku Without you.
« on: November 11, 2018, 12:45:35 AM »
NakoMiku Without you.

In such times, whenever I close my eyes I see you laughing. Anyone will always become sad when someone special to them leaves, but eventually they learn to forget and move on…

Back then when we first met, it awkward but now we have come a long way, haven’t we?...

Hiding in the shadows, a girl decorated with soft medium pigtails hanging from her shoulders sat on a metalic chair against the wall of a dressing room.

With slumped shoulders and pouting lips, the young girl awaited the arrival of her crush.

*Creak!..*

“Thank you for your hard work!”

The door knob turned and out came a dimpled smile on a familiar face.

As Miku turned her attention to the popular idol bowing to other team mates with a dimpled smile, she couldn’t help but smile herself.

“Nako!!..”

Miku called her crush’s name, waving her hand softly in the air to urge her crush to come over.

Nako walked lightly but quickly towards her teammate.

“What’s is it Miku?”

Miku reached out and grabbed Nako’s small hand with her own and hesitantly diverted her eyes down at the floor.

“I-I.. Can we talk?.. Just the two of us?..”

Nako’s expression turned from a smile to a concerning one.

“Of course we can..”

Miku stood up from her chair and guided herself and Nako the back of the room, grasping Nako’s hand slightly tighter, they both looked at each other in the eyes for a few seconds.

When I look at you, I feel like tearing up…

Miku then gave Nako an overwhelming hug, pressing herself closer and closer, trying the to fill the gap as much as she could between them, Nako was taken aback and froze.

“M-Miku?... Is something wrong?...”

Biting her lip, Miku mumbled quietly.

“You’re leaving me... “

“Miku, I can’t hear you. Just let me go already, I can’t feel my arms.”

Nako squirmed a little in Miku’s embrace.

“Why are you leaving AKB48?!...”

Miku loosened her hug and looked deep into Nako’s brown shimmering eyes.

“Miku… I’m not leaving… I’m just taking a little break and trying something different.”

“For more than two years!!...”

Nako sighed as she saw her best friend pout.

*Pat, pat*

“Everything is going to fine Miku. You’re going to be fine!”

As Nako patted Miku’s head with a gentle touch, Miku still felt her heart tighten with worry.

“It won’t be without you!...”

Silence fell between the pair.

Not caring about her surroundings or willing to give up, Miku crashed her lips against Nako’s and cupped her best friend’s chin with her left hand whilst holding down Nako’s arm with her right hand.

"HMMNN?!?!"

With widened eyes, Nako felt her whole body tense up.

*Kiss* “... nn…” *Kiss*

Finally licking lightly the tip of Nako’s tender lips, Miku stepped back and released Nako from her grasp.

“I don’t want anyone to steal your lips before you go to Korea!!!”

Nako blushed immediately from the sudden action and statement.

Searching around the room with her eyes for a brief moment to see if anyone saw them, Nako sighed with relief as no one really turned their attention towards the two young girls.

Miku started slowly created more distance between herself and Nako, noticing Nako gave the one she cherished a swift hug and smiled lovingly at her.

“Miku… You know you’ll always be my partner in crime!...”

The two intertwined their hands together another time, this time Nako leading Miku to somewhere they could both rest and sit.

“Remember the kiss scene we did in Majisuka Gakuen 0?”

Nako blushed and giggled from remembering almost kissing Miku.

“Of course I remember… But you know I was genuinely angry when we couldn’t actually kiss each other!!”

Miku pouted again.

“Oh come on! I gave you the actual kiss when we finished shooting!”

“It was only a peck!”

Miku protested while Nako couldn’t help but laugh at her Miku’s reaction.

“It’s not funny!”

Frowning and feeling how unfair Nako was being, Miku turned her body the other way, facing away from the laughing girl.

“Miku! Come on Miku!”

Still being ignored, Nako turned leaned in and whispered in a soft voice in Miku’s ear.

“I’ll give you your parting gift later baka…”

Miku involuntary shivered slightly from Nako’s gesture and her cheeks and ears turned red.

“You promise?... And it can’t be a peck, you have to do it properly!...”

“I promise!”

The pair then gleamed with loving smiles towards another and pinky promised.

The end.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 07:25:59 PM by mayuki_daisuki »
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
Re: Short oneshot NakoMiku Without you.
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 04:00:41 PM »
I had mixed feelings when Nako was announced to be the 6th member in izone. I was happy but also sad cuz she is separated for a long time in hkt especially with miku. huhuhu T^T But Nako is doing well in izone. She captured much more fans in pd48 and izone. They're breaking records here and there. I'm so proud of them.

Thanks for your time in making this. I know its been awhile since you made 48g fanfics.

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2018, 05:21:46 PM »
@Konoe

I practically felt about how you felt about Nako being IZONE as well. I wrote this on a whim because I saw some post about Nako and Miku and then did a little bit of research. XD

It felt good to write again because I managed to get feel some feels from doing my research on Nako and Miku, but it's so hard to write without the feels and finding inspiration.

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2018, 11:05:31 PM »
They are an adorable couple.
It's a pity they separated.

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2018, 11:51:04 PM »
@Minami-chan

Yeah they are cute together. ^^

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2018, 10:13:21 PM »
That's right, I did research and found the post online about Miku kissing Nako so that her lips don't get stolen when she goes to Korea. I appreciate the recognition in my effort on research. XD

I really think Miku really cared a lot for Nako so I miss their moments together but I also look forward to when they can perform together again.

Thanks for the comment.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Denial