JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - heart

Author Topic: [US] Leonardo DiCaprio  (Read 6706 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
[US] Leonardo DiCaprio
« on: August 22, 2009, 12:42:04 AM »
Leonardo DiCaprio

Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio (born November 11, 1974) is an American actor and film producer whose career rose with his role in the television sit-com Growing Pains. His critically acclaimed breakthrough film performance came in This Boy's Life, and was quickly followed by What's Eating Gilbert Grape. His performance as the mentally handicapped brother of Johnny Depp, in the title role, brought him nominations for the Golden Globe and Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor. He gained fame for his role as Jack Dawson in Titanic, and has starred in many other successful films including Romeo + Juliet, Catch Me If You Can, and Blood Diamond, for which he was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Actor.

Another Academy Award nomination came for his role as Howard Hughes in The Aviator, directed by Martin Scorsese. He has also worked with Scorsese in films such as Gangs of New York and The Departed. This working partnership brought comparison to the earlier working relationship between Scorsese and actor Robert De Niro, who also benefited from roles in Scorsese films early in his career. DiCaprio has also been nominated two times for BAFTA, three times for SAG, and seven Golden Globe Awards. He is a Golden Globe and a Silver Bear Award winner.

Links
Official Site
The Leo Dicaprio Network
IMDB
Wikipedia

Vanity Fair (December 2004)

LEONARDO DICAPRIO & MATT DAMON Uncensored w/ Carrie Keagan!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: [US] Leonardo DiCaprio
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 12:05:56 PM »
Leo!!!

When I was a teen I obviously loved him, but for the wrong reasons (looks, lol). So when for a while it became "uncool" to like Leo (he wasn't really working much, anyway) I found it really easy to turn back on him.

But NOW I like him again because he really is a wonderful actor! He was already a good actor when I liked him as a teen, but at that point I had no eye for acting talent and only for cute boys. Now I can appreciate his acting both for the movies that he did over a decade ago and his more recent work.

So yeah, I think he's awesome. I also still find him attractive, but now it's sort of his talent that makes him more attractive in my eyes, if that makes sense. :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 12:51:47 AM »
I really like Leo as an actor, I think he's really talented. but i think i would hate him if i know him irl. lol, he seems like kind of a douche

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2015, 07:18:50 AM »
For the record, I don't like DiCaprio. However, this pic was too good to pass up.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Saintest

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2016, 09:27:28 AM »
Di Caprio best of the best, what a performance in The Revenant he showed :twothumbs
Click here

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - heart