JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Onsa - Kaze ni Naru Made

Author Topic: Fanfics Review / General Discussion Thread  (Read 306017 times)

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: Fanfics Review / General Discussion Thread ("NEW!")
« Reply #400 on: September 10, 2008, 02:41:33 AM »
poets!!!! Long time no see! :P

Hmmm, what to say... :lol: I'm totally working on stuff for those of you who read my work and find that I haven't updated in a while. School's getting back into swing and I'm busy trying to be a better student. :sweatdrop:

Keep up the good work, everyone!! :heart:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #401 on: September 10, 2008, 02:56:04 AM »
Aww JFC... I wish you were my teacher ;-;....
You probably wouldn't say that if you saw what I'm like when I have to be "mean". :P

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #402 on: September 10, 2008, 06:23:41 AM »
'School' really is a killer... It's hard enough trying to get a damn essay done for next week that I can't find any info for, but now I just found out my other assignment for next week is actually due monday not at the end of the week :sweatdrop:
And I think I just broke the database I need to search for all my journal articles... Sometimes it really sucks being blonde :cry:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #403 on: September 29, 2008, 07:00:47 AM »
*blows dust away from thread* Hello??? XD
Uwah~ So many ideas and so little time! :lol: I'm working on my new story, Kisetsu, as well as Hero, and another short series involving some...."first times" :drool: And there are a bunch of other ideas I've dabbled with but they aren't good...yet. :P

I'm so bored now! So that's why I decided to post here. XD

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #404 on: September 29, 2008, 10:53:55 AM »
bored? go write then.. XP I'm probably the worst person to hear this from

well... ganbatte.

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
  • GakiKame now and forever
« Reply #405 on: September 29, 2008, 12:49:46 PM »
Wow, that majorly sucks :cry:
I feel for you. My computer picked up a virus and completely crashed because my brother downloaded a song and I lost everything! But this was about 3-4 months ago and we managed to fix it and all my files were there. But when that happened I went absolutely crazy :angry:

Ugh, and I picked up the cold *sniffles*

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #406 on: September 29, 2008, 05:32:10 PM »
Someone needs to kick me in the face so I can get back into the swing of things here whilst I have the time to (kinda)... It's not so much that I didn't have time to catch up on everything this weekend (besides my unfortunate sudden change of plans on one day :() but that I'm getting distracted by other things (5 awesome smexy other things that go by the name 'Wonder Girls')... So yeah, I'm gonna run out of "free time" soon and must read lots before then, bummer!

Why am I telling you all this? I have no idea... I'ma go read a book now :P

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #407 on: September 29, 2008, 09:36:14 PM »
At Sweeety, whaaat? o_O I thought Jpm killed their fanfiction thread the last time I checked o__o;

Anywho... xD

Everything seems to slow down again 'cause of school huh? @__@; I'm not seeing much updates. Maybe I should go on a major writing spree o_o; For some reason, I write more during the school months. It's Yuuchan season~ o___O; Get the guns and shoot an inspirational doe (not Aichan o-o) and bring it home for a story~! Quick! O-O;

-frolicks off to finish photography essays-

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #408 on: October 03, 2008, 10:45:32 AM »
Wow, I almost forgot about this thread. :lol: Somehow I've managed to update the last couple weeks (though don't expect one this weekend), but I'm spending way too much time going out and stuff to be in the mood for much writing... I'm going out again Saturday too and then going out for the last half of the day on Monday. ;) I think I've been meeting too many Japanese people... oh well. When I tell them I write everyone's all like "Oh, sugoi~!" Of course... I don't tell them what I write... :lol: Oddly though, those that I've mentioned I'm a Morning Musume fan to don't seem to think much of it. They mostly think it's funny, and probably a bit cute. XD

Anyway, sorry my last chapter of Berry Beautiful was horrible I think... I think I rushed it a bit too much... But I've also completed most of an opening chapter to the sequel to The Circle of Three. I'm really looking forward to starting to post that and seeing what everyone thinks. :) I'm glad quite a few people at least seemed to enjoy CoT.

I'm also doing my best to keep up with others' writings, though sadly I think this past busy week or two I've been falling behind... Well, ganbarimasu! Ja ne~ :heart:

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #409 on: October 07, 2008, 12:49:13 AM »
-clings to Rokun-  :heart:

xD Don't you  just hate it when you finally have the inspiration to write something and then you try to rush through your chapter because you're totally excited with how you're finally going to post something? It smacked me hard in the face >_>;

Here I am, next chapter of OCG II, and I can't contain my excitement xDDD... So I'm like, rushing through the chapter instead of filling every word with love and care >_>;... <_<;...

I'm definitely going to slaughter it when I'm finished with the rushed piece xDDD... Well, hopefully. If I don't get so excited that I may actually post it after skimming for errors >_>;

xD So how's everyone else's day? I see that the younger generations are enthusiastically updating <3

We oldies need to keep up! o_o;

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #410 on: October 07, 2008, 08:14:26 AM »
One thing good for me is that I'm finally going to be getting internet in my dorm next week! :w00t: After that, I should be able to catch up a lot more and even talk to those of you that I converse with over IM. :) I've missed you guys... even despite meeting all the 日本人. XD

Yesterday was a very interesting day... Maybe I'll tell some of you about it once I get online, but there's a lot more to come in the future too. I do have to say I'm thinking a lot more about my life though lol. Like serious stuff. XD Oh, and I'm going to Morning Musume's concert Monday too...

Offline meowchi

• still listening to Viyuden
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #411 on: October 09, 2008, 06:15:31 PM »
Congrats to estrea for fic of the month! With heyyouhiya coming in at a close second!

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #412 on: October 09, 2008, 06:54:05 PM »
Lol. Well, I guess its time to actually start trying to finish that half-finished chapter 27. >_> After my presentations next week, maybe...

And thanks for the support, everyone. Haha.

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #413 on: October 10, 2008, 08:09:55 AM »
WHOA! Tough field for your 2nd title! Congrats again Estrea for wining Fan Fic of the Month! BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE FAT POCKETS OF DA JPH!P ADMIN :on asmo: MAD props to heyyouhiya and all the nominees. WELL DONE!

Hey here's an idea meowchi and me discussed some time ago, y'all are pretty creative on the artistic front too, eh?

WHY NOT? For reference purposes - and some shit like that - make a graphic banner (approx the size of a sig) and put it in the "Cheat Sheet" thread for Hall of Fame/Saturday Night Fever Strutting purposes? That way lil_hamz, KonaKaga, Estrea and future winners can put it on the bumper of their whip and cruise down the I-49 going "CAN YOU DIG IT!!!!!!!!" :on kimbo:
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 08:12:10 AM by daigong »

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #414 on: October 13, 2008, 01:03:32 AM »
xD Sounds like a lovely idea, Daigong~.

Congrats Essy-chan, I knew you could do it xD!!

Duuuude, how many people fainted at the new ever awesome Ishiyoshi unit?

I know I did!

-creates and wears new siggie proudly-  :heart:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #415 on: October 13, 2008, 05:00:28 AM »
Yay, Estrea-san won!! :lol: And good job to heyyouhiya too!! Love both of you~ :heart:

Damn, nice new sig, Yuuyami-san! :w00t:

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #416 on: October 15, 2008, 03:22:05 AM »
Ok, I still don't have the time to read anything :( but i saw that wings4dreams has updated, OMG :w00t: I'm all excited now... I'll get to reading it one day, for now I will just settle with fangirling over the fact that you updated seeing I wasn't expecting to see an update for a very very very long time :P

And tru, your new sig/avater set is freakin' awesome, I love the pic of Rika PSed in between XD
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 03:36:54 AM by lollipopgirl »

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #417 on: October 16, 2008, 05:54:59 AM »
-trots in with droopy face-

I HAS CONFIDENCE CRISIS.

D:

Sorry guys for the lack of updates to my main stories. I just don't have the concentration for full length chapters now. Lame ass one shots are possible, but I suuuuuuuuuck. D:

-makes blanket fortress and huddles inside-

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline slasha

• Member+
« Reply #418 on: October 17, 2008, 12:01:33 AM »
@Estrea: Don't worry, you don't have to update to your ready. That's the beauty of being a fanfic writer.

I finally finshed the first story arc on my fic.

I feel so proud of myself :lol:

Anyway I've noticed a lot of deserving fics out there not being commented on.

All of you lurkers, boost some confidence and comment on some those fics that need a little care. I hope to see all fics full of comments.

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #419 on: October 17, 2008, 12:03:37 AM »
*sets pillow camp a few feet away from Es's blanket fortress*
*picks up an extra pillows then throws over to Es's blanket fortress*
BOMBS AAAAAWWWWWAAAAAAAYYY *watches as first pillow was a successsful hit*
*retreats to pillow camp/base*

CONFIDENCE CRISIS... was this, in it's own special way, a CORE CRISES pun? ... maybe not... damn my gamer brain right now... it's been dominating my thoughts lately ~.~
Rika <3 So funneh

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Onsa - Kaze ni Naru Made