JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - Seishun Gekijou

Author Topic: NANA 2 THE MOVIE  (Read 8216 times)

Offline takashi12

• *愛チュウ~*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
NANA 2 THE MOVIE
« on: January 15, 2007, 03:11:50 AM »
Discuss the movie NANA 2 HERE!

Official Website:

http://www.nana2-movie.com/

Main Cast
Nana Komatsu (小松奈々 Komatsu Nana): Yui Ichikawa
Nana Osaki (大崎ナナ Ōsaki Nana): Mika Nakashima
Ren Honjo (本城蓮 Honjō Ren, レン Ren): Nobuo Kyou
Takumi Ichinose (一ノ瀬巧 Ichinose Takumi, タクミ Takumi): Tetsuji Tamayama
Shinichi Okazaki (岡崎真一 Okazaki Shin'ichi) a.k.a. Shin: Hongo Kanata
Nobuo Terashima (寺島伸夫 Terashima Nobuo) a.k.a. Nobu (ノブ): Hiroki Narimiya
Reira Serizawa (芹澤レイラ Serizawa Reira): Yuna Ito

Release date(s) December 9, 2006

Nana Komatsu is pregnant with her first child, but Nana Oosaki seems to be stroke by it, since it is not the child of her friend Nobu, but of TRAPNEST's bassist Takumi. Both girls struggle through life, and try to keep their friendship from falling apart.

ありがとう rei.rev.o7 <3

Offline Diva711

• Member+
NANA 2 THE MOVIE
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 03:41:13 AM »
i have watched first NANA movie.. and i like it a lot especially the story and the song Mika Nakashima sings...she looks really cool in the show...looking forward to NANA 2 DVD released... :D

Offline takashi12

• *愛チュウ~*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
NANA 2 THE MOVIE
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2007, 04:06:44 AM »
I havn't watched NANA 2 yet, Im actually waiting until the DVD comes out.. So i can watch it over and over again lmfao!

ありがとう rei.rev.o7 <3

Offline tkblingx2

NANA 2 THE MOVIE
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 03:36:15 PM »
Does anyone know if this has been released as a torrent somewhere? I cant wait for the dvd to come out since im over here in the states >< hehe

Offline cck

• ecchi
  • Member+
NANA 2 THE MOVIE
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2007, 03:02:32 PM »
We have to wait either the torrent of this movie up first or the DVD version come out first. I saw from the news or the tabloid that the second series is a bit "inferior" than the first one. I will compare these two whether it's true. My own NaNa movie is kept safely in my cupboard, waiting to see the sunshine once more. :halo:

Offline NANA122

NANA 2 THE MOVIE
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2007, 05:01:10 AM »
I can not wait to see this movie the first one was so good i am having high expectations. The manga gave me so much good stuff I wonder what they will put in this movie how far will it go. Oh man I can not wait until I see it hope it comes to DVD soon.

Offline WaSuReRu

• Member+
NANA 2 THE MOVIE
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2007, 04:45:22 PM »
ehm they change matsuda ryuhei? its nobuo kyou now..
i havent watch the movie yet, but i really2 want to.. cant wait..
Minna! Lets Get To Know H!P Eggs! They Need Support! :heart: Mucchi:heart:

Offline Mikitty-saikou

• °C-ute into °S-exy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
NANA 2 THE MOVIE
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2007, 07:09:20 AM »
I've read a complete synopsis of the movie; and I must say - It doesn't sound good.  :/  I have a feeling I probably won't like Yui Ichikawa's "Hachi" character as much. (I'm a Aoi Miyazaki fangirl, so I'm bit a biased. lol - but my opinion on Yui's "Hachi" might change once I watch the movie).

I really wanted to go to that NYC screening they had a few weeks ago. :X But alas - I am stuck in the middle of the US. lol.

Offline aznkidd

NANA 2 THE MOVIE
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2007, 10:34:56 PM »
havent seen teh first one... must go see it... Where can i see it at?

Offline Mikitty-saikou

• °C-ute into °S-exy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
NANA 2 THE MOVIE
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2007, 10:55:04 PM »
Quote from: aznkidd;294909
havent seen teh first one... must go see it... Where can i see it at?

Er.. Unless you live in Japan; You won't be able to see it.  o_O

The NYC screening of it only happened that night - For over-seas promotion.  :X The rest of us who haven't seen it will have to watch until the dvd comes out. :/

Offline fuyu yume

• 笑っちゃおう
  • Member+
NANA 2 THE MOVIE
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2007, 09:24:50 AM »
Oh man...I'm pretty excited to see the movie but I'm kinda worried that it wouldn't be as great since most sequels aren't that great. The first movie was awesome so hopefully this movie will live up to it.
I'm keeping this here until she is COMPLETELY BACK!!

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
NANA 2 THE MOVIE
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2007, 04:05:40 PM »
I agree with Mikitty-saikou~ I really want to see it too, but so far, it doesn't sound like it's going to be as great as the first one, at least based on the synopsis XD But I'd like to check it out anyway at some point~ It would be nice if someone who's seen it already could share a review! :heart: LOL

Offline burndtjamb

NANA 2 THE MOVIE
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2007, 06:43:08 AM »
I'm disappointed as well that Aoi Miyazaki (and several other actors) did not come back for this sequel since she really made "Hachi" come to life from the manga.

Offline fullyinsane

• Fly Naked wif Me, t(-.-t)
  • Member+
NANA 2 THE MOVIE
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2007, 03:22:16 PM »
Quote from: burndtjamb;300704
I'm disappointed as well that Aoi Miyazaki (and several other actors) did not come back for this sequel since she really made "Hachi" come to life from the manga.

I agree...im going to miss Aoi the cuty haha...i used to have NANA the movie 1 but lost it after hard disk failure....now need to start download again...jeezzz...better start searching for NANA the movie 2...at least i still not watch the movie rather than watch the same movie...XD

Offline Misha

NANA 2 THE MOVIE
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2007, 07:26:57 PM »
lol where can i download it with fansubs? =x

Offline Akira119

NANA 2 THE MOVIE
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2007, 04:21:56 PM »
im waiting for the dvd to come out~ XD
im really disappointed that Aoi didnt come back either.  personally i dont really like the new Hachi.  I dont know her name but ive seen her in other drama. dont really like her. >.<

Offline Mikitty-saikou

• °C-ute into °S-exy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
NANA 2 THE MOVIE
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2007, 09:55:29 PM »
Quote from: Misha;305116
lol where can i download it with fansubs? =x

Nana 2 hasn't been released on dvd yet (or bootleg for that matter).  Until they do, they're won't be any fansubs for it.  If you're looking for NANA 1 fansubbed in english; I know a few trackers with the movie.  PM me and I'll give them out to you.

Quote from: Akira119;308514
im waiting for the dvd to come out~ XD
im really disappointed that Aoi didnt come back either.  personally i dont really like the new Hachi.  I dont know her name but ive seen her in other drama. dont really like her. >.<

Actually, Yui Ichikawa is a fairly good actress. (She can cry on cue, which is good).  Watched her play a concerned friend turned bitch in "Kurosagi" - Which she also played flawlessly. XD  However, From what alot of my friends who went to see this movie in Japan or at the New York screening; Yui's "Hachi" didn't seem geniune.  Like, This version of Hachi seemed to have a forced smile or whatever.. but when it came down to emotional scenes, Yui had them down good.

But ah~ Like I've said before.  I'll have to watch the movie myself before I make any sort of judgement on Yui's version of Hachi.

As for Aoi not coming back for NANA2.  It actually wasn't her fault at all that she couldn't come back.  There was a whole lot of things involved.  Namely, when NANA2 was announced that it was being made, Aoi was already involved with different projects and wasn't informed properly about the return of NANA.  And a bunch of other controversial things like the scene where Hachi and her would-be man (Forgot if it was Nobu or Takumi) would be having a love scene.  Aoi is an Idol / Actress and thus having to do a scene like that would probably be crushing to her career (It probably won't, but you know how people like to blow things out of proportion.).

XD Sorry, this seemed kind of long ~

Offline pokki

• ecchi
  • Member+
NANA 2 THE MOVIE
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2007, 02:14:28 AM »
that was what i read too, that Aoi refuse to do the love scene for fear of damaging consequences to her reputation and ultimately career.
but hopefully the rest of the original crew that return will more than cover for it
haha

Offline juringo

Re: NANA 2 THE MOVIE
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2007, 09:16:43 AM »
Is this movie good??
I only saw the first one..
Everyone said it's boring.

Offline conannd

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • loves 510
Re: NANA 2 THE MOVIE
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2007, 01:22:47 PM »
I HAVE WATCHED THE FIRST MOVIE... AND.. SUGOIII IT'S AWESOME.... i really loves the story and i like both nana character.... really two different personality...... i'm really waiting for this second movies.... hope i can get it soon.... (by the way... wottt... nana komatsu is pregnant??? wow.. seems gonna be interesting....)

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - Seishun Gekijou