JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Berryz Koubou - Kokuhaku no Funsui Hiroba

Author Topic: The darkest secret  (Read 8307 times)

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
The darkest secret
« on: March 07, 2007, 07:10:16 PM »
Here's my newest fanfic. It involves Yui from Viyuden and she has a dark secret as well as the main character. It's more darker than any fanfic I've done before. Hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 1

I hate third shift. I've been working it for 6 months. From all the times I've worked it, I'm surprised I haven't crashed into a ditch. For the last six months or even the past 6 years, I'm surprised I haven't killed anybody.

Being an armed security guard has its strengths and weaknesses. The biggest of course, is the long hours. But of course, the biggest strength is the gun that I carry. No matter how many people have ticked me off, I have to bite my tongue and not fire the gun. If I did, there would be less people around.

I always go out for breakfast before going home to sleep for awhile. I see a girl sitting down, eating her breakfast as I read the paper. I don't know if she is watching me or not. I'm not sure if she sees me as an authority figure as well. It looked like she was motioning me to come over to her.

As I am about to leave for my car, I hear a scream from behind. I looked over and saw her being taken to an alleyway. I didn't see anybody try to stop them. I knew that I had to save her before they do something bad to her.

As I ran to the end of the end of the alley, I saw three guys trying to rape her. I heard one say to her as he slapped her, "Shut up. Nobody's going to save you."

"Get your damn hands off her!" I shouted, pointing my gun at them.

"Get out of here before you get it too," one of the men said.

I cocked the gun at one of the guys. "Not unless you want to eat a bullet," I said.

The three turned away from the girl and focused their direction to me. Two of the men pulled out switchblades. "You're going to die here, along with this bi.."

Unfortunately, that was the last thing he said. That was because I put a bullet right between the man's eyes. The remaining two men looked as they saw one of their fall down dead. The two looked at each other and rushed toward me.

I shot one of the two men in the head, as the girl hit the other guy in the back with her purse. The man turned around, grabbed the girl and held a knife to her neck.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 07:38:50 PM by cool_kickin_dude »

Offline Mikitty-saikou

• °C-ute into °S-exy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
The darkest secret
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 09:32:20 PM »
O_O...

Wow.

I wasn't expecting for this to get so "dark" so soon.  But interesting prologue so far.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
The darkest secret
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 11:01:09 PM »
"Put the gun down!" the man shouted.

"Let the girl go and I will," I shouted back. I still had the gun pointed at the guy's head.

"Do you want the girl to die?" the man asked. I could see the knife touching the girl's neck.

"Just put it down," the girl said between tears. She was shaking and her breathing was becoming erractic.

"Last chance," the man said. "Are you going to put the gun down?"

Any other person would go ahead and put the gun down, call the police and try to calm the man down. Unfortunately, I was tired of playing by the rules. I didn't care if I got fired for this, I only cared about the girl right now. I did the only thing I could do.

I fired two shots, the first in the neck, and in the head.

The man fell down as well as the girl. I didn't know if the girl got cut with the knife or not. I ran over and saw that the girl was unharmed. I breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that I would never live with myself if the consequences were different.

"Are you all right?" I asked.

"I think so," the girl said.

"We better wait for the police," I said.

"No," the girl replied. "I'll be in trouble."

"For what? You didn't do anything wrong."

"Just get me out of here." She had clung onto me as I could hear the faint sound of sirens. Basically, I did the only thing I could do. I took her to my car as we drove away. I found some side streets so we couldn't be discovered.

I took her back to my house and let her use the bathroom. I made myself a cup of coffee and sat down. I was waiting for the police to show up, but I was glad that they didn't. A few minutes later, I saw her come to the living room and sat beside me on the couch. She put her head on my shoulder as I stroked her hair.

"Are you all right?" I asked.

"I am now," the girl said. "Thank you for saving me."

"You're welcome. I had to do what I had to do."

"Can I stay here for a couple of days? I don't want anybody to find me right now."

"What's wrong? Can't you go home?"

"Yes..well, no."

"What's wrong back at home?"

"I don't have a home. My parents kicked me out."

"Why would they do that?"

"Because I'm a singer and..." She didn't say anything else. She was crying hysterically as she hugged me. I knew I had to at least let her stay at my house for a couple of days.

"Don't worry," I said. "You can stay as long as you want."

"Really?" the girl asked. Her eyes widened up as she heard what I said.

"I could use some company here," I said.

"Thank you," the girl kissed me as she hugged me tight.

"So, what's your name?" I asked.

"My name's Yui. Yui Okada."

Yui Okada? Where did I hear that name from?

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
The darkest secret
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 10:12:55 PM »
Chapter 2

Yui Okada...now I've heard of that name before.

"You're from Viyuden, right?" I asked.

"That's right," she answered. "We've been performing for awhile now."

"What just happened?" I asked.

"You really want to know?" she asked sadly.

"I won't tell anybody, I swear." My hands were on top of hers, which was shaking. It looked like she was going to cry again, but she looked at me and told me her entire, tortured story.

"This wasn't the first time I nearly got raped," she said.

"What!?" I was practically stunned.

"I nearly got raped almost a year ago," Yui began to explain. "It was after a show and I was finishing getting dressed to go out with the girls."

"Was it from one of the band members?" I asked.

"You could say that."

"You don't need to tell me anything else," I replied.

Unfortunately, she told me the whole thing. She knew every bit of detail to the attack like it just happened back in the alleyway. I didn't want to hear what had happened to her. How the person nearly ripped her clothes off, how he had nearly forced himself onto her. It nearly made me sick, almost to the point of throwing up.

Before I could go to the bathroom, she grabbed onto my arm and threw me back onto the couch. For a small girl, she had enough strength to pull me down. I could tell that she wasn't finished yet with her story.

"You got to help me," she said.

"Why?" I asked. "Those people I killed won't be coming back."

"No, they were friends with that guy."

"Did you know that guy?"

"Yes. He was my friend's brother."

"What?! Why would he do that?"

"I don't know. He's been stalking me for a while."

"Why couldn't you call the police?"

"They never believed me. You're the only person I can trust now."

I knew that what she said was a lie, about being the only person she could trust. I didn't want to hurt her, but I couldn't stand there and watch to see if somebody would eventually rape her. Also, what happened this morning, pretty much knew that my life was changed forever.

I had killed three people.

It could have been worse. They could have killed me and Yui.

I took a deep breath and looked at her. "What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Don't tell anyone about me," she said.

"I promise," I said. "Not a soul."

"Good." Her face was beaming again. Just then, her phone rang. "Hello? Oh hi, Rika!"

It was her bandmate Rika Ishikawa. How could anybody not know her?

I went to my bedroom and laid down on the bed, trying to figure out what had just happened the last hour or so. What did I just do? I thought. I just committed murder on three people. But, they were going to rape, if not kill her if I didn't step in. Suddenly, I heard Yui coming into my bedroom.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Not really," I said. "How about you?"

"I feel a little better now," she said. "Thanks to you, of course."

"You're welcome," I said. "What did Rika say?"

"I asked her if she could come over here," she answered. "Do you mind?"

"Not at all."

"Do you have any secrets?"

That one question. That one word:secret. I had so many secrets to tell her, but is she ready to hear them?

I heard a knock on the door. I jumped off the bed and felt my heart in my mouth. I had a feeling that the police already found about about the murder.

"Don't worry," Yui said. "It's probably Rika and Erika."

I didn't want to jump to any conclusions, but I was still scared over what had happened this morning. I took Yui, and waited behind the front door. I still had the gun that I used previously. It still had a few rounds left.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's Rika. Can you open the door?"

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
The darkest secret
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 09:14:06 PM »
I opened the door and saw Rika and her friend Erika Miyoshi. They went inside and hugged Yui as tight as they could. All three of them were crying. I almost felt like crying too, knowing that Yui could have been killed a few hours earlier.

Rika and Erika went over and hugged me. I looked at Yui, as she winked at me. I couldn't understand what Yui was trying to tell me. I still had to tell her about myself. Maybe I should tell her in front of her friends, but at the same time, I had made a promise to Yui earlier.

"We don't know how to thank you," Rika said to me.

"We wouldn't know what to do if she was gone," Erika said.

I couldn't say a word. I just led them toward the couch, as I saw Yui go to the bathroom. I looked at Rika and Erika, who were getting too close for each other. For some reason, I've always wanted to experience something with two girls. Please, don't tell me why.

"Are you guys dating?" I asked. Silly question to ask probably.

"We are," Rika said. "We've been dating for a year."

"Two years," Eika replied.

My thoughts soon thought back to Yui. It was almost ten minutes since I seen her. "Is Yui all right?" Rika asked.

"I would say so," Erika said. "She's been through a lot."

"I was talking to him," Rika said.

"Sorry sweetie," Erika said. She kissed Rika on the cheek as Rika returned the favor. The two started making out passionately as I sat and watched. Already, dark thoughts swirled my mind as I wanted to go over there and joined them. The two stopped and Erika looked at me as she winked at me. It looked like she wanted me to come over and join them. As I stood up, I heard the bathroom door open. Yui walked back to the living room and saw what was going on.

"What are you two doing?" Yui asked.

"Sorry," Rika said. "You know how Erika is."

"Whatever." She grabbed my hand and led me outside. "Let's let them have their little private time."

We went outside and walked towards my car. We went inside as I turned on the radio. She had a sweater on, which she took off. Suddenly, it took me back to the living room as Erika winked at me, wanting me to join her and Rika.

My breathing became heavy as another thought crept my mind. It took me back to when those people were trying to rape her. Of course, I wanted to make out with her, but I didn't want to hurt her either. She had fixed her shirt before seeing me get out the car and walking back towards the house.

She got out and chased me down. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"I can't do it," I said. "I won't be like those people."

"What do you mean?"

"I really like you, but I can't be like that."

"You mean..like those people?"

I simply nodded. Yui took my hand to her lips and kissed it. Then, she put her fingers into her mouth and started sucking onto them. What was I to do?

I really wanted to do her now.

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
The darkest secret
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2007, 02:33:27 PM »
This is one hot Fic! But, Are you sure it's ok to post it here?

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
The darkest secret
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2007, 10:28:07 PM »
Wow, you weren't kidding when you said this was "darker" than your others!

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
The darkest secret
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2007, 07:34:09 PM »
"What are you doing?" I asked.

She didn't say anything. She was still sucking on my fingers as I wanted to take them away from her. However, it looked so good. I was burning up as I was looking at her seductively. I knew I had to do something, but what?

I haven't been with a girl for a while. I mean, I've dated some girls, but not like this. It was almost every fantasy came true for me, but for some reason, I was screwing it up. I finally took my hand away from Yui as I began to walk away again.

"Don't leave," she said. "What's wrong?"

I finally lost control and grabbed her shoulders to the side of the house. At that point, I really wanted to make out with her. Let's face it, after I killed those people, I was wanting her to kiss me.

Now, as I have her pinned to the wall, she had a look on her face. It looked like she wanted me to do this all along. I just couldn't figure out why. She grabbed onto my shirt and I was almost inches away from her mouth. Her eyes was fixed on me, waiting for my next move.

"Well," she said, "what are you waiting for?"

I looked at her and she was smiling. The same girl who was moments away from being raped hours earlier, now wanted me to almost do the same thing. Our breaths mixed with each other before she grabbed my neck and was about to kiss me.

Suddenly, I heard the door open and I saw Rika and Erika coming out. They were fixing each other's shirts as I stepped away from me. Thank goodness they didn't see what was about to happen. To be honest, I'm actually glad to see them.

"Ready to go, Yui?" Rika asked.

"Where to?" Yui asked.

"Back to our house," Rika said. They were talking as I went over to Erika, who was smiling.

"Thanks again for saing Yui," Erika said. She whispered to me, smiling. "Sorry for using your living room."

"Don't worry about it," I replied.

The three hugged me before they got in their car and drove away. I went back inside and sat down in the living room. There was still the smell that I had never smelled before. It was a smell that I had only heard of, it was the smell of sex.

Suddenly, I heard a knock at the door. I ran toward the door, not knowing that it could be the police. I opened the door and saw Yui at the door, smiling at me. Right then, I knew what to do.

I led her to the bedroom as she closed the door and locked it. We were near the wall again, as she grabbed onto my neck again. We both looked at each other and finally lost all control.

Okay guys, if you like, I might make a deleted scene of this. Please tell me what you guys think.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 07:39:41 PM by cool_kickin_dude »

Offline Mikitty-saikou

• °C-ute into °S-exy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
The darkest secret
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2007, 08:44:50 PM »
Deleted scene please! XD

I kind of like where this is going, so please continue. :)

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
The darkest secret
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2007, 09:21:05 PM »
Yes, Yes.... definately YES!!!!XD

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
The darkest secret
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2007, 01:30:34 AM »
Oh yes, deleted scene!! XD

Hmm, just like Yui to recover from a situation fast. ha..ha...?(not sure whether or not to laugh seeing as she was about to be raped beforehand)

Well anyways, I like your fic! Awww IshiMiyoshi...XD

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
The darkest secret
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2007, 07:47:11 PM »
Okay, I'll probably put one up..but this will be my first time doing one like this and i'll probably be horrible at it.

Chapter 3

I don't know how long we had laid there in bed. I really don't care. I have the girl that I saved hours earlier laying on top of me. I never realized that this was supposed to happen after saving someone from a attack. The basic thing to do would call the police after an attack, but after what I have done, this would probably be an exception.

I looked and saw that her eyes were closed. I didn't know if she was asleep, nor could I figure out what she was thinking about. I shook her awake and she looked at me, smiling. She kissed me lightly as I put my hands through her hair. It was still soaked in sweat, as there was the same smell that attracted the living room.

"God, you were incredible," she said.

"Never thought this would happen to us," I replied.

"Think of it as a 'thank you' present."

"Hate to tell you, but I think you were wanting me to do that."

"You could say that." We kissed for a few minutes before I felt her body shifting me on top of her. I was no longer looking at the girl who was being dragged in the alleyway. I was now looking at a girl who could be my girlfriend.

Girlfriend? No, couldn't happen or could it?

"You know, you never answered my question," Yui said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Do you have any secrets? Anything bad happen to you?"

Boy, did she hit the nail on the head. If I had at least two or three days, I would tell her everything. "What do you want to know?" I asked.

"Did your parents kick you out?"

"They did."

"Did they do something bad to you?"

"They did."

"What happened?"

I didn't say anything else. I showed Yui the marks on my arm. There were at least three or four marks from the torture I had to endure. The emotional torture, that is.

"My God," Yui replied. "What did you do?"

"I've been a cutter," I said. "That's what happens when you can't make everyone happy the way you want to."

"Are we alike?" Yui asked.

"What do you mean?"

She showed me the marks that she had on her. They were newly fresh that had occured not long ago. "Did you do that today?" I asked.

Yui only nodded. "I'm sorry," she said. "I was so scared from what happened, that I had to do it."

"That may not be the only thing we have in common," I said.

"You mean..there's more,"

"Yep, it's not pretty either."

"I don't care, tell me." She kissed me for a few seconds before I told my story. I knew I couldn't tell her everything, at least not yet anyway. To tell you the truth, they raped me as well.

The only difference was that they did it emotionally.

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
The darkest secret
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2007, 08:53:38 PM »
Wow, i'd like Yui to thank ME like that!!!

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
The darkest secret
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2007, 04:57:18 AM »
Horray for confidante Yui! I hope things will improve for the both of them...:ONsad:

Offline Ame-kun

• Member+
The darkest secret
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2007, 05:13:42 AM »
Wow :drool:

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
The darkest secret
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2007, 07:30:45 PM »
A year ago..

I started work at the security job during that time. I had already got my armed security license. I had been called in to cover someone else's shift, which didn't bother me, since the contractor's job got started over there. Too bad the parents like me having the job.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"To work," I answered.

"I thought you had the day off," she said.

"Unfortunately, they need me now."

"Not today, they don't." He had grabbed me by the arm and threw me down. I got right up and began to leave again, before I got hit right in the back. "You're not leaving the house," he said.

"Watch me," I said.

"If you do, then you're not coming back."

I didn't say anything else. I just got in my car and left for work. At least I'm trying to start my life anew without people like them. I began to drive for a while before heading to my job. Unfort, they told me they didn't need me for the day.

Once again, another obstacle set me back a few notches.

I went to some places I knew and stayed out for the afternoon. I didn't want to go back and cause another fight back home. I went to a parking lot, after having something to eat, to think for a while.

That was when I got out my knife and did what came natural to me.

That was at least one incident. To be honest, my life was one big incident to everyone. Maybe that's one of the reasons I applied for a security job license and applied for a gun.

One day, I will kill them for what they put me through for the last few years.

"Oh my God," Yui said. "It was that horrible."

"Worse," I said.

"Well, at least you and I have something else in common."

"What's that?"

"Revenge."

Revenge, I thought. The one word that will set us free.

She was already getting dressed as I saw her open the bedroom door. I went over and grabbed her from behind. I could hear her breathe in shallow breaths as I had my hand touching her lips, which she started to suck on again.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm not finished yet," I said.

"Well, then," she said. "Let me take you first."

Okay, I'll probably do the deleted scenes tomorrow. They'll be horrible, but maybe they'll be worth it.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 02:55:41 PM by cool_kickin_dude »

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
The darkest secret
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2007, 03:28:03 AM »
Heavens, how dark...I wonder what's going to be in the deleted scenes??
Interesting fic, cool_kickin_dude...:ONsmoke:

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
Re: The darkest secret
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2007, 09:17:47 PM »
Revenge?  Sweet little Yui? This is interesting!!

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2007, 05:44:07 PM »
After our second lovemaking session, we slept for quite a while before I had to go to work for the afternoon. Last night seemed like a lost place in time as I got dressed and kissed her forehead. I left for outside, got in my car and left. I really wished I didn't have to go to work today. I felt sick to my stomach over what had happened this morning.

I got to my security post and saw one of my bosses telling me what was going on for the day. Of course, one of the stupid security guards(who shouldn't be working in my opinion) was too lazy to get up and get to work. I was wondering if anybody would have found out about what had happened, but they left me to my post and went home.

Unfortunately, the place I work for is so boring. On any given day, I would have more people leave early or ask stupid questions than asking for real help. I sat down and listened to the radio, when suddenly, my thoughts turned back to Yui. I really wished I called back home and tell her to come up here. Problem was, she didn't know where I worked.

I decided to go inside the complex next door and get myself a bite to eat. Surely, someone must have left a newspaper around. As I got something to eat, the workers were leaving from break to get back to work. There wasn't many people that I could consider friends with. I just work with them, and go home every night.

I found a newspaper on the table and looked at it. It had a small article about my interaction. Good thing it had no other information, since there were no witnesses who saw it. I took the paper back to my post and read it thoroughly and put it in my pocket.

I went to the file box and got my check. That is about the only good thing about the job, even if I had to answer every stupid question by customers every half minute or so. The other good thing was that I didn't have to work late either. I waited for the night shift person to arrive, give him my orders and left for home.

I went home after getting my check cashed and didn't see a light on in the house. I wondered if something had happened to Yui. I ran inside and saw that there was a faint light coming from my bedroom. I opened the door and saw Yui, wearing some of my clothes.

If I had her as my girlfriend, it would be her wearing my clothes.

"Oooh," Yui said. "I didn't know you were an officer."

"Security guard," I said. "I also carry a gun."

"How about handcuffs?" Yui asked seductively.

"Not yet," I smiled. "Maybe next time. Want some dinner?"

"Only if you're taking me out," Yui smiled as she kissed me.

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2007, 08:24:21 PM »
Handcuffs? So Yui likes the kinky stuff, eh? ;D

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Berryz Koubou - Kokuhaku no Funsui Hiroba