JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Narsha - Radio Star

Author Topic: Colour of Truth - Omake (Tanakame) Part 7 (last) - 10/04  (Read 83651 times)

Offline FaqU

• Member+
Re: Colour of Truth - Epilogue #2 (alternate ending) - 08/31
« Reply #260 on: September 07, 2010, 04:08:57 PM »
Alright, the overdue Tanakame omake begins now....

Omake - Tanakame

Part 1

This is it, I can’t believe that I am actually going to go through with this, never would I have thought I would choose this path considering my built and my love for sports or anything physical.  Well here it goes!!!  I stepped into the academy grounds where I was to go for orientation for my path to a career, a career that I believe no one would have thought I would do.

“Fall in” I heard the officials cry out, making me rush where everyone else was “alright, you have all chosen the path to protect the peace and unfortunately I don’t think many of you will make it” ‘What a jackass!’ “I’ve seen too many come in here thinking it would be cool and easy but let me make this clear, we are about discipline and we are not here to have cakes and tea, you are here to pass a series of tests, whether you like them or not and you will be punished if you go against officials.  This is not going to be easy and you will have to endure everything that is to come otherwise you should take your things and go back to where you came from  because we will not tolerate any idiots and fools who have no discipline nor any preseverence.  Any questions?” I totally wanted to ask who died and made you king but considering the fact that I needed the job, I had to keep my mouth shut “Okay, we have divided you all into teams, in which you will train with and cooperate with until your graduation.  Now listen for your names” I started not paying attention because I thought it was irrelavent and I took this time to scan my surroundings, which were pretty dull, maybe I should leave here??? “Tanaka Reina”

“Hai” I looked ahead and waited for my instructions

“Team A, Cabin 1” Team A, Cabin 1….wonder who is in the same cabin as I am…hope it isn’t some dorks otherwise this place would be like hell

“Okay, you all know where you are going, so Team A, Cabin 1, follow Ishikawa-san, Team B, Cabin 2 follow me” I picked up my things and turned towards Ishikawa-san when someone bumped into me causing me to drop my things

“Oi!” I looked up to an individual towering over me who bore no expression on their face.  They stared down at me a little longer before walking off.  I honestly hope that one is not in my cabin because if she is, I am so not going to let this pass so easily, stupid giant.

As I was about to pick up my things, another hand beat me to it, handing it over to me “Here you go”

“Er…Thanks” I took it from her and was heading towards our cabin where this Ishikawa-san was supposedly guiding us to.  I was surprised that the guidance was in this field, she definitely looks like she wouldn’t choose this as her occupation.

“We are in the same team, Takahashi Ai” the person that picked up my bag stuck out her hand while we were walking.  I gave a small smile and shook it, only then did I notice that my previous statement about Ishikawa-san should be directed to the girl beside me because the girl beside me totally looked like a nerd, thick-rimmed glasses, accent when she talks, trousers, you name it.

“Er…Tanaka Reina”

“Girls!!!!” Ishikawa-san clapped her hands and smiled to get our attention but her smile came and gone in a matter of seconds when she had a serious face on, one that looked really creepy and surprisingly she changed faces in a matter of seconds “I am the instructor for this cabin meaning everything will be reported to me and I will be the one giving out punishments and the likes.  I don’t wish to have anyone here that is only here for fun because if that is the case then honey you are definitely in the wrong profession.  I wish for respect and uttermost cooperation because you are a team, this profession requires that you work together and I require that you work together…happily, regardless if you like it or not.  We have a series of physical and academic tests in the weeks to come before you are to have your break for one week and be back here for graduation, does everyone understand?” No one dared speak, I guess they were as shocked as I was at the harshness in Ishikawa-san’s voice that totally did not match her outer appearance “I expect an answer!!!!!”

“HAI!!!”

“Good!!! Now, I will assign your beds for you, you will unpack and change into the designated clothes before going out to the training grounds…in half an hour, no more otherwise there will be punishment.  I would also advise those that have earrings or nails that you have them taken out and trimmed properly by tomorrow morning, no nail polish, no designs you get the picture” Darn it, I took a look at my newly manicured nails, I just had them done not too long ago and now I have to get rid of it, this totally sucks!!!! “Tanaka Reina, Takahashi Ai” Ishikawa-san pointed at the bunk.  Great now I have to bunk with a geek as well, can the day get any worse? I grumbled and picked up my things before heading to my bunk where Ishikawa-san was waiting “Is there a problem Tanaka-san?”

“N-nope” I didn’t expect her to be calling me out all of a sudden but I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment when everyone was looking at me

“Good, next…” Ishikawa-san walked past and continued to assign beds whereas I took the opportunity to look around at the people within my cabin, good thing that giant isn’t here or I’ll have to settle a score with her “Alright, unpack and meet at the training grounds in half and hour from now, tardiness will NOT be tolerated” when Ishikawa-san was out of sight, a series of groans could be heard especially when we picked up the designated uniforms we were to wear, so tacky and plain.

Half and hour later

“Fall in” Ishikawa-san’s voice rang when she arrived, looking at us scramble and scatter around “First things, first is positioning, I want even rows and columns of 4 and I want it done before I count to 10, go” I just stood behind Takahashi-san, it was my safe bet when it came to these things, for one thing I could only hope that Ishikawa can not see me considering that Takahashi-san would be able to cover me and for another, I wouldn’t have to think much.

“Alright, I am going to go down the list of things that you will be learning in your time here.  You will be attending classes about policies and procedures, there will be physical routines everyday, varying from running laps, to going through obstacle courses, because as an officer, we need to keep in physical shape and of course there will be lessons on handling a weapon.  Training starts in the morning at 0600 with morning exercises, then breakfast at 0800, physical activities at 0900, lunch at 1200, classes at 1300, then evening exercises at 1600 until dinner at 1800 then you will have free time until lights out at 2100 is that clear?”

“HAI!”

“Classes varies amongst in-class lessons, handling of weapons and discipline exercises.  During free time, I expect you all to be on your best behaviour and not try to leave premises unless authorized to do so, are there any questions?” silence “Good, it is now close to lunch so let’s go to the lunchroom” Ishikawa-san led the way towards the lunchroom in which I realized we were to eat with the other team and the officials. 

The moment I walked in, my eyes zoomed onto the giant who bumped into me, who just happened to look up at us entering and met my eyes, glaring at me.  We had a stare down with neither of us willing to look away and I wouldn’t have looked away if Takahashi-san didn’t poke me “Tanaka-san, Ishikawa-san is looking, you’re holding up the line” I turned to see that there was some distance between the person in front of me and myself.  I gave Takahashi-san a quiet ‘thanks’ then looked back at the giant, who had started eating again, what the hell is her problem? I should be the one glaring, she bumped into me and rudely just walked off without apologizing.
The first night was overly exhausting, listening to the lessons and doing the exercises, I was never a really built person or someone that loved exercise so I lagged behind, luckily I wasn’t the only one so at least I am not entirely guilty when Ishikawa-san started lashing out at us about being soft, giving us more push-ups and sit-ups to do.  What’s worse is that she wanted us to be synchronized meaning she won’t go to the next count until everyone is at the same pace and she will have us holding in a very tiring position.  I kinda wanna deck the people who are making things difficult.  What surprised me the most was that Takahashi-san wasn’t breaking into a sweat and was breezing through it like nothing.  Man it’s been too long since I ever exercised or at least had to exercise for 2 straight hours and I can only groan at the thought of having to do exercises on a day-to-day basis.

“Okay, you lazy bums, go to dinner, I expect all of your to not get too excited during your free time and be up and ready tomorrow morning, no more of this weakness” Ishikawa walked away, whereas the rest of us groaned and fell to the ground relaxing.  I turned to see Takahashi-san stretching and pulling her muscles, totally not the image I have of her.

“*groan* how come you aren’t tired?”

“I use to dance so I am not as tired as I thought I would be” That explains a lot I guess “well anyways, wanna head over to dinner?” she offered a hand to pull me up from lying on the floor, in which I really needed

“Thanks”

The rest of us also got up and headed towards the cafeteria where we had our lunch, while walking I realized that my weight was leaning against Takahashi-san and multiple times I would straighten myself and mumble a quiet ‘sorry’ but it felt really nice, probably because we are the same height but then again I barely know the girl and it would seem awkward.  I walked into the cafeteria and immediately noticed that the instructors were not there, probably went out to eat those selfish gits but I could sense a hot glare piercing through me.  Turning to find the source, I found the giant glaring at me with a smirk, a smirk that I would so love to wipe off her face for the rest of her life. “Ignore Tanaka-san” Takahashi-san reminded me from in front of me.

I looked at her, peeking over her shoulders at me, then closed my eyes and counted to ten before opening them again, grinning at her and nodding.  I would have been fine, but what I didn’t expect was that while I was carrying my tray, the giant bumped into me again, causing me to drop my tray onto the floor “OI!!!” I looked up to her grinning, I was fuming inside and I don’t like taking shit from anyone, especially those who believe that they have a size advantage.  I didn’t think, but grabbed the collar of her t-shirt and pulled it forward “what the hell is your problem?!”

“Tanaka-san!!!” I could hear Takahashi-san pleading at me to let go, her hands were around mine trying to pry my fingers off

What pissed me off even further was the giant ignored my question and rolled their eyes…THAT’S IT!!!!! I raised my fist and introduced her face with my fist, knocking her backwards holding onto her cheek.  I grinned triumply at her shocked expression, teaching her to not belittle me or my height and informing her that I can totally pack a whallop if I wanted to. 

In seconds, the giant scrambled to her feet and speared me in the midsection, pushing me down to the floor.  We rolled onto the floor exchanging blows until she was straddled on top of me, fist raised in the air.  The others were trying to pull her off of me but she ignored it and I just stared at her, daring her to make impact because if she does, I will never let her forget this.  The fist would have made contact if the instructors didn’t step in “What is the meaning of this???!!!!” a couple of hands lifted the giant off me and lifted me to my feet, our hands were held behind our backs.  “Someone tell me what is the meaning of this???” no one dared answer “you want to keep it away from me?? Fine, then dinner time is officially over, I want everyone to go out there and run 2 laps for me since you have so much energy.  You two” Iida-san, the overall head that was standing beside Ishikawa-san and Yasuda-san, pointed a finger at both me and the giant “will be sleeping in a cell tonight until you are willing to cooperate, as punishment for fighting”

“What?!!!” I hollered out, glaring at the giant

“Is there a problem?” Ishikawa-san glared at me

“NO MA’AM” I didn’t like how I was being punished for something that I didn’t start but I was smarter than to let this go overboard.  I will definitely remember this and if she keeps on pushing my buttons, I will not let anyone hold me down.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: Colour of Truth - Omake (Tanakame) - 09/07
« Reply #261 on: September 07, 2010, 10:47:57 PM »
Um dang! I wasn't expecting this to start from here! Definitely interesting. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • C-ute, Berryz and Morning Musume forever
« Reply #262 on: September 08, 2010, 08:33:34 AM »
reina is such a hot-head..... :lol:

she should be like ai-chan more..... :lol:

this is a very interesting chapter..... :thumbsup looks like we will know the story before they met..... XD i love it.... :heart:

can't wait for the next chapter.... :twothumbs

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #263 on: September 09, 2010, 03:25:53 PM »
@ Her Awesome Holiness: You weren't expecting it to start here??? Where did you want it to start??? I had to explain how Reina and Eri got together and it would be difficult if you don't know what they went through and how they met right???.....Did I do something wrong???  :cry:  :lol:

@ abok: Reina is without a doubt still a yankii and Ai-chan is without a doubt still more mature and nerdy in my fic XD

Part 2

Over the last couple of weeks, I had some run-ins with practically everyone, the officials, the giant, to the point that I was going to get kicked out if Ai-chan didn’t refrain me.  It’s not all my fault to be honest, I wouldn’t have started the fights if giant would stay out of my way and stop trying to pick fights with me, I must admit though, the giant was smart, she would only act subtly, whereas I let my anger get the best of me and charge at her.  I have thought about quitting but I did manage to find something that would make my day go by easier and at least look forward to…weapons, it was practically the only thing that I excelled at in comparison to the rest, including Ai-chan.  However, this doesn’t mean that I am doing well in the physical either, my stamina is still not the greatest nor is my strength, in which Ai-chan has been helping me do extra exercise every night during our free time.  It would have gone well if the giant didn’t show up and of course, a fight broke out again, which is why I am here in this cell again.  I am beginning to think that this is my second home with the amount of time I spend in it, however tonight it was different because I wasn’t the only one being punished.  I heard….I heard…someone crying?????

I don’t mean to sound rude but honestly is there a reason to be crying just because you are being punished? I mean I get sent here all the time but I am not bitter…entirely “OI! Don’t worry, this place isn’t as bad as you think it is” The person continued to cry or sniff or whatever you want to call it “what are you in for anyways?” still no response.

“O-kay…I am in here because I was fighting again and I think my instructor is just about to throw in the towel and send me home.  I don’t want to be kicked out but it’s just that giant seems to tick me off and continues to tick me off since the day I met her and I just wonder what the hell she has against me”

“*sniff* you should just ignore her, because if you do *sniff* she won’t bug you anymore.  She isn’t really talkative and friendly but if you don’t get irked by her, then she won’t bug you just the same”

“How do you know that?” I pressed my face against the bars and looked into my next door neighbours cell

“I am in her cabin and besides the fact that she is a one-man army, she’s not really that bad”

“I’ll give it a shot I guess, but I can’t help it when she is the one pushing at my buttons…anyways, what are you in for?”

“I can’t seem to do anything right and I believe Yasuda-san is giving up on me, but she told me to think of what I am going to do, stay or leave.  If I choose to stay then I have to pick up my act”

“Well, what do you want to do?”

“I do want to stay but…”

“But what?”

“My studies and use of weapons may be dangerous to society”

“We’ll everyone has flaws, I mean I do with physical and studies, except Ai-chan has been helping me with the physical part at nights and has been helping me with studies, the only thing I excel at is the weapons area”

“You’re lucky to have someone help you out, I, unfortunately don’t have someone to help me out”

“Well if you don’t mind, you can join us, Ai-chan usually takes the time during free time to help me with the things I didn’t understand our in the training area”

“…Are you sure?? I mean, I am really bad…”

“No worries, Tanaka Reina” I shoved my hand out through the bars for her to see and reach

“Kamei Eri” strangely enough, her hands felt warm and her touch sent tingles coursing through my body, causing me to withdraw my hand quickly
“OI!!! Wake up you two, go get washed up and get to your training” I groggily rubbed my eyes, before lazily walking towards the door that the guard was opening up.  Stepping out I stretched a bit while yawning, however different today because I felt someone was watching me.

I turned to see someone looking at me with a smile, a fangy smile to be exact, an attractive trait,  recalling that I had met this girl last night “Good morning, Kamei-san”

“Good morning Tanaka-san”

“Get going you two…and Tanaka-san let’s work hard not to be here again, at least try to not be here for a week alright?”

“Yes Abe-san” with the amount of time I have been sent here, Abe-san and I have gotten acquainted with each other and she treats me nicely, at least in terms of tone, other than that, she has a job to do.

“Seems like a nice person” she commented as she bowed to Abe-san before leaving with me

“Well when you come here as often as I do, you get to know other people right?” I turned to her with a smug look causing her to giggle, her giggle was different from the usual ones that I see, it was…cute, simple but cute.

“Ano…I guess I have to go that way now” she pointed to the direction of cabin 2.  I nodded my head and stood there watching her turn her back away from me, leaving my side and with every step, I missed seeing her cute, fangish smile.

“Kamei-san!!!” she turned when she heard my voice “Er…remember to meet me at the training grounds tonight right after dinner…I…I mean, Ai-chan and I could help you out” I didn’t wait much for a response before running towards my own cabin, heart beating quickly, heat rising to my cheeks and smile on my face.

“Something happen?” Ai-chan’s voice came from behind me, startling me

“N-n-no, w-why do you say that?”

“Well you were standing in front of our bunk and not moving so you tell me” she walked over to her little table and put on her glasses

“Nothing, just thinking where my things are that’s all” I lied “anyways, I should go freshen up, I am trying not to get punished for a week”

“Abe-san?” I nodded and smirked at her.  Ai-chan was the good girl, doesn’t cause much trouble, but sometimes because of me, she gets involved and had to sleep in the cell as well, hence she also knows Abe-san.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Colour of Truth - Omake (Tanakame) Part 2 - 09/09
« Reply #264 on: September 09, 2010, 04:15:08 PM »
No, nothing wrong, I just wasn't expecting it to start at the training grounds. For some reason, I thought the hadn't met until they were assigned together. And then Reina being so... Reina... I was just surprised it went back that far. And they finally meet here, poor Kame, being punished for her turtle ways. :lol: I'm sure Reina will make it all better.

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #265 on: September 09, 2010, 07:46:30 PM »
I pressed my face against the bars and looked into my next door neighbours cell
i just can't stop laughing when i read this..... :hiakhiakhiak:

what's wrong with this giant???always picking up a fight with Reina... :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

so Nacchi is also in here..... :nya: :nya: :nya: i wonder who else going to be..... :smoke:

so, Ai-chan also spend some time in the cell huh??? :sweat: :sweat:

finally the kitty meet the turtle...... :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

i can't wait to know what will happen next....  :D

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #266 on: September 13, 2010, 04:34:55 PM »
@ Her Awesome Holiness: I thought of it but then again, they were to get together not long after the team was formed so I needed more depth for it hence I started at training grounds instead.

@ abok: We need to bring back the good ol' yankiness of Reina because I deeply miss that character and in order for me to do so, we need someone to be on the wrong foot with Reina. 

This will tell you who else is in this, a.k.a the giant will be known!!!!

Part 3

I managed to not get into trouble all day, even when the giant, whose name is Masae Otani from Eri, provoked me, keeping her words into mind to not let her get to me and she will leave me alone.  Unfortunately, she never did say how long I was suppose to try to ignore, which isn’t going to be long because my patience is running a bit low.  My mind was actually thinking whether she will show up tonight and what we would do if she did, I didn’t really care what we did to be honest, I just wanted to see her.  Multiple times, Ai-chan would ask me what is on my mind or why I had a goofy grin on my face and everytime she did I wondered why it is I am thinking about these things and whether I did have a goofy grin.

That evening while I was eating dinner, my eyes would look towards Kamei-san, at every smile she cracked, at how she was eating and how her posture was.  “Reina, are you going to eat? If you don’t, you won’t have energy for tonight”  I picked up my chopsticks and ate in silence, glancing from now and then towards Kamei-san and maybe it was a coincidence but I caught her looking in my direction as well, where we both exchanged smiles before I lowered my head, hiding my hot cheeks, fanning myself subtly.  “Are you okay?” I felt Ai-chan’s cool hand placed on my forehead “it’s not hot in here”

“Yeah I’m fine” I mumbled moving Ai-chan’s hand away from my forehead.  Shrugging her shoulders, Ai-chan continued to eat, leaving me to eat in peace. 

When Ai-chan was done eating, I practically dragged her out from her chair, putting our trays away “Reina, are you sure you are okay? I’ve never seen you so eager to finish, or did you forget we are going to do more drills?”

“I know, I know Ai-chan, but I wanted to get an early start that’s all” I was talking to Ai-chan but when I passed Kamei-san, I caught her eyes and gave her a wink and grin before continuing to pull Ai-chan back to our dorms to wash up first.

“This is weird coming from the one who is always whining to go to bed after 2 laps”

“That’s because this time someone else will be practicing with us” Ai-chan has to know anyways right?

“Really?!” I don’t know if this is the geek part of her but I sense that she is overly joyed with this piece of information.  It was more obvious that Ai-chan was hinting something because she became the one dragging me as opposed to me dragging her around, could it possibly be Ai-chan didn’t think I was fit enough and needed someone better to work with??? My eyes squinted at the back of her head thinking…When we reached the training grounds, she wasn’t there, which made my heart drop “Who and where is she?”

“I don’t know, maybe she doesn’t feel like joining us today” I tried to sound normal but I knew for a fact that I was disappointed

“Sorry, I had to put away my things first before coming here” I heard her running towards us, stopping in front of us with that grin that I was attracted too and I could feel my mood lighten up immediately “Kamei Eri” she stuck her hand out to Ai-chan

“Takahashi Ai” they shook hands “I don’t know how Reina got you into our little training session but in case you didn’t know we do more physical drills and then review the things we have learned in class. Reina is great when it comes to information about weapons and postures when it comes to weapons, but she really sucks when it comes to physical activities so that is where it might become a drag”

“AI-CHAN!!!” I was feeling embarrassed about the bad qualities I had, must she make fun of me infront of someone new???

“That’s fine, the only thing I have no problem with is the light physical activities such as running and sit ups but don’t do well in push ups, weapons or in-class studies.  I can’t really understand the lessons that they teach us in class”

“Fair enough, let’s get started shall we?”
That was how we spent our free time and over time, all of us improved relative to when we started which is good, I got better at physical activities and holding down my temper or at least I was trying to be on my best behaviour because I had companions that made me want to stay.

“Tanaka Reina, Takahashi Ai” Ishikawa-san called us towards her one morning when we were doing our morning exercises “Please report to the Commissioner’s office”

“Er…Ishikawa-san did we do something wrong?” I understand me having to report to the Commissioner’s office because of my records but Ai-chan???

“I don’t know, but don’t keep the Commissioner waiting” we shrugged our shoulders before walking away towards the main building where that wasn’t too far from where the academy was

“Ai-chan, Reina!!!” we turned to see Eri running towards us “where are you guys going?”

“We were told to report to the Commissioner’s office”

“You too?” now this is weird, I still don’t understand the concept of why Ai-chan and Eri would have to report to the Commissioner’s office and I guess it was also on their minds because I could feel Ai-chan and Eri’s hand slip into mine, because I was in the middle, and I would squeeze back giving them support. 

We stood out the door and took a couple of deep breaths, when we felt a tap behind us “Ano…excuse me but are you here to see the Commissioner???” we turned to see someone that we didn’t recognize, I think they entered into the academy after us, but we could tell they were part of the academy considering that they were wearing the same tacky uniforms we were.  We nodded our heads and stepped aside in case they were in a rush to see the Commissioner, frankly speaking, I didn’t want to see the Commissioner, I didn’t want to be told to go home, not when I have worked so hard to do better.  Seeing that the two not wanting to go ahead I took a step forward and knocked on the door

~KNOCK KNOCK~ “Come in”, I opened the door to see the Commissioner standing close to the door and wave for all of us to come in.  When we walked in, there were 2 others, dressed in training uniforms, already standing inside and it seemed like they were having a conversation already. 

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Colour of Truth - Omake (Tanakame) Part 3 - 09/13
« Reply #267 on: September 13, 2010, 05:51:18 PM »
Masae is the giant???!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

well, i guess that suits her very well...... :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Reina is so cute when she felt embarrassed in front of Eri..... :luvluv2: :luvluv2: :luvluv2:

so, they finally got called to the Commissioner office.... this the the moment when they met Maimi and Saki for the first time right??? the moment when they were given the undercover assignment.... :bingo: :bingo: :bingo:

i can't wait to wait to read the romance moment between the kitty and the turtle..... :on gay: :on gay: :on gay: you not going to torture me again right Author-san??? :hee: :hee: :hee:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #268 on: September 13, 2010, 06:07:45 PM »
Masae? :lol: :lol:

Oh, are they about to get their assignment? Yay! :cow:

@ Her Awesome Holiness: I thought of it but then again, they were to get together not long after the team was formed so I needed more depth for it hence I started at training grounds instead.

That makes sense. You know, now that I reread my comment, I'm not entirely sure WHAT surprised me so much. :lol: I'm such a scatterbrain. XD

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #269 on: September 14, 2010, 04:09:28 PM »
I was like    :huhuh  :shocked  :(  :?  :w00t: :wub:

I love how it ended  :heart:

Omake next session  :D

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #270 on: September 20, 2010, 03:58:10 PM »
I will respond to comments later but to compensate, a longer? chapter

Part 4

“Ma’am you called for us?” Ai-chan spoke up

“Yes, just hold on a minute, you guys came here right on time” the Commissioner diverted her attention to the two that were in her office earlier “You guys both show promise in your training, your instructors have given you guys high marks and expectations which is another reason why I am choosing you guys to be in charge of this operation” the Commissioner walked to her desk and pulled out a file “We have been tracking this drug operation for a little while now and everytime we get something we seem to be deterred from figuring out the pieces however all the leads that we do have tell us that the operations are within a big company, with big money backups.”  Should we be here right now??? This doesn’t seem to be a conversation that we should be hearing right???

“Is this why you want us to go back to our family business? To check if there are any other leads as well no one would be suspicious if we are to step into our family business on the outside but investigating within?” Woah, this one’s got guts to speak to the Commissioner like that, props yo! Props!

Unexpectedly, the Commissioner chuckled “This is why you are the right person to be in charge of this team you see before you”

Wait a minute….what team???  “Me?? Lead a team??? I don’t think I am capable of that” the gutsy one spoke out

“You are and Shimizu-san you are second in command and these…” the Commissioner pointed in our direction.  Now wait a minute, what is going on??? “…are your crew.  I am sure you are familiar with some of them but for those that you are not, introduce yourselves”

I hesitated but seeing that Ai-chan and Eri were just as shocked at this information as I was, I decided to lead “Tanaka Reina”

“Kamei Eri”

“Takahashi Ai”

“But ma’am we are all new recruits, are you sure this is wise, when we haven’t finished our training??? Plus even if you are to provide training, I must inform you that in the business world it isn’t that we can just step in and take over, there is a certain amount of time that we must invest to learn the traits”

“Point taken and duly noted, however I do plan to divide training on both ends.  Shimizu-san and yourself will go back to school for your business degress whereas everyone else will be in other trainings.  I will leave it up to you two to teach the others the proper attire and rules to be working in an empire and I will organize private lessons for the other trainings that they will have” 

“Ai-chan, who are they??” I whispered, Eri and my head huddled towards Ai-chan because if anyone had a clue it would most likely be Ai-chan

“I believe they are heirs to Yajima & Shimizu Corp”

“You’re correct” one of the girls behind us whispered back “they are heirs but no one knows why they are here doing this” we nodded and turned back to the conversation between the heirs and the Commissioner

“I accept the challenge, however I would suggest that the time schedule would be organized by us depending on the schedule we have with work and school”

We could see the Commissioner smile when the gutsy one agreed to the task and even mumbled something that I couldn’t hear but I knew the gutsy one heard it because she was smiling. The Commissioner then turned in our direction, eyeing us up and down as if analyzing us, and didn’t feel comfortable at all.  “Fair enough, I need two of you to train as other professions though, so Tanaka, Kamei and Takahashi, you will be following Yajima and Shimizu for your training and you two will come with me” the Commissioner took away the two that were standing behind us “I am going to take Tsugunaga-san and Umeda-san to start their training and while I am away, I guess it would be wise for you to inform your new recruits what the plan is” with that the Commissioner left us with the duo whose back was facing us, the shorter one had a hand on the gutsy one’s shoulders mumbling, while we waited patiently.

Moments later, they both turned to look at us “As you may know now, my name is Yajima Maimi and this” the gutsy one pointed to her partner “is Shimizu Saki.  We are apparently suppose to form a special unit, that is to go undercover to crack an organization that the police have been trying to catch for a while now.  You may also be aware that the Commissioner has put you guys under our care and we can only wish for your cooperation”  the way she talks sounds professional as it is, no wonder they are being told to do this, but why us???

“The overall plan that is known to us right now is that we are all going to be working in Yajima& Shimizu Corp, however in attaining this simple step, we will have to make some adjustments to our every day lives.  This is suppose to be a team that is hidden from the rest of the world, including the police force, they do not know we exist so one of the things we have to avoid is receiving trouble with police officers.”

Shimizu-san continued “Maimi and I will have to complete our degrees in business and work our way up in the business and in the mean time, you three will be completing a degree in business administration to become clerks and secretarys.  However on top of this, we will be having special training organized by the Commissioner to complete the tasks we have to do in the academy”

“Are there any questions?” woah, these two act like they are in charge already, is that natural or will I have trouble dealing with these two?? I mean for one thing, they look younger than Ai-chan, so why isn’t Ai-chan the leader of this so-called special team?

“Do we have to join?” I heard Eri ask the question that came into mind next

However, they didn’t get a chance to answer before the Commissioner walked back in “so, how did it go?”

“Ma’am the question is whether they have to join” the two stood up tall and was in the standing position that we were taught in class.  Quickly, Ai-chan, Eri and myself also stood up straight

“The answer to that is no, it is up to personal preference and choice”

“Ma’am is it alright if the three of us discuss this in private?” The Commissioner exchanged glances with the other two, who nodded before walking out with the Commissioner.  Once they were left, we eased ourselves “so what do you guys think?”

“I’m kinda heading towards agreeing with it, but then again, what I want to know is why they are choosing those two to be leader and second in command when Ai-chan is older”

“Reina, I think you are missing something here…they have more detail and information than we do…hello??? Yajima & Shimizu ring a bell???”

“Okay you got me there, but what makes them qualify as leader?? I mean, I don’t know their skill levels but I think Ai-chan has a shot at it”

Ai-chan chuckled “as much as I would love to hear you praise me all day, I unfortunately would have declined”

I rolled my eyes “okay, Eri, how about you?”

“I don’t know…I mean I am not doing well as it is in the academy, do you think I should go into a special unit???”

“Don’t worry, you will always have me…and Ai-chan beside you right?”

“So I assume, Ai-chan and you are giving it the nod?” Ai-chan and I exchanged glances before we turned to nod at Eri “then I’m in”

I walked towards the door and opened it to find the Commissioner listen intentively to the heirs “Er…we’re done”

Shimizu-san closed the door behind her once we were all inside the room “and the verdict is?”

“We’re in…however I do have a question, if we are to go into this special unit what about Ishikawa-san, Iida-san and all those that know about us being within the academy?”

“I have thought about it” the Commissioner took out 3 files and opened the first one “Tanaka Reina, you’ve been in fights since the very beginning, you’re reason will be because of bad records” the Commissioner then opened another file “Takahashi Ai, you’ve been doing well in your classes, so I think I will take Yajima-san’s excuse is that you got hired by a big company like Yajima & Shimizu Corp, your officials wouldn’t disagree that you should be within that profession as opposed to this one” the Commissioner then opened the last file “Kamei Eri, hmmmm, this one is going to be tough to think about, average in everything….Yajima-san? Shimizu-san? Any clues?” the Commissioner passed the file to the heirs for them to look over.

“Can I take a look at all three files?” the Commissioner handed them our records “we could make this a little easier actually and have the same excuse for all three of them” Yajima-san commented, getting the attention of everyone including the Commissioner.  Yajima-san was pointing at a few things and was communicating with Shimizu-san with their eyes or something because no exchange of words only point, eyes, nod, point, eyes and then nod.  “it seems here that the three joined at the same time correct?” Yajima-san looked at us for confirmation in which we all nodded “well Takahashi-san has been in trouble along with Tanaka-san on multiple accounts with the same individual earlier, correct?”

Shimizu-san gave a smirk as if understanding what all these questions mean, I mean hello??? This information is in the file isn’t it? Is there a reason for confirming it with us???? “I understand that this information is written in the file but we have to confirm just in case, something we are accustomed to, always confirm what is written down in black”  I don’t know if Shimizu-san is a mind reader but that was cool and freaky at the same time “Commissioner, I think what Maimi is getting at is that the individual that Tanaka-san and Takahashi-san is having trouble with will be the answer to your problems, in which this time around Kamei-san will have to get involved and be part of the fight or what not.  As to how, that is up to you three but basically the idea is, this fight will cause all three to be expelled under the circumstances of not being disciplined and not complying the instructor” so what does that mean??

I think I definitely bore a confused look “Basically, what I think Yajima-san and Shimizu-san is saying is that we are not only to be involved with the fight but to also deliberately go against instructor’s orders and on this note, the Commissioner would have no reason to keep us because discipline is key within the police force and following orders is part of it”

“Maimi, I think we have our secretary” Shimizu-san commented grinning at Yajima-san

“We’ll considering you guys have your game plan, I will dismiss Yajima-san and Shimizu-san immediately to coordinate the schedules and start preparing for the classes that you have to take in your degree, while you three devise your plan.  You are dismissed”

The five of us walked out the door, closing the Commissioner’s door behind us “well, the Commissioner already has our contacts so once the deed is done, we can get you enrolled in business administrations.  I suggest that we synchronize our timing so that gives us enough time to find out the courses you have to take and which school so that we can synchronize our training as well.  Also I advise that you tell your instructors that a final warning was given to the three of you, Tanaka-san and Takahashi-san for causing trouble and Kamei-san for lagging behind in, fair enough?” That sounds logical and I don’t see Eri or Ai-chan complaining “okay, so…” Yajima-san looked at Shimizu-san “how long do you think?”

Shimizu-san eyed us up and down and I didn’t like it as I took a step forward with a glare, only being pulled back by Ai-chan, funny thing is Shimizu-san and Yajima-san were not intimidated and continued to smirk “this one is going to be trouble, so 3 days?  but the other two, I’d say….less than 1 day, what do you think?”

“I’d say less than 1 day for all three” I shared glances with Ai-chan and Eri because  we have no clue what these two were talking about and it obviously is some sort of code or something and this doesn’t go well with me

“OI!!!” I hollered out to them to get their attention “stop with your code talking!!! If you’ve got something to say about us, then say it to our faces” I got my back up when I saw Eri and Ai-chan nodding with a slight frown.  Yajima-san and Shimizu-san only giggled which only aggravated me even more and I pulled them both by the collar towards me, finally making them stop giggling but glare at me.  Each person took a hold of my hand and it was scary, I could feel their strength as they easily tore my hand away from their shirts without showing any signs of using strength, Yajima-san having the firmer hold and more strength to the point that I couldn’t help but let out a yelp “itai!!!”

“Honey, here’s a lesson, if you are going to start flaring up before understanding, the only one that will get hurt in the end will be yourself” Yajima-san said lectured looking straight into my eyes

“Alright Maimi, you’ve got your message across already I think” Shimizu-san put her hand on top of the one that Yajima-san had on my hand and immediately her grip loosened “to answer your inquiry, Maimi and I were estimating how long it will take to convince the schools to take you guys into their programs and of course your” Shimizu-san pointed at me “actions prove to be an obstacle for me, but Maimi thinks otherwise” I rubbed my hand that was once in a vice grip and looked at Yajima-san at how confident she believes she is to convince the school to take me in when I was a trouble student to begin with

Yajima-san turned and smiled at Shimizu-san “game on?”

“What are the stakes?”

Yajima-san put a finger to her chin and looked up in the air, which scares me even more because her words and actions just moments ago is in total contrast to how she looks now, innocent.  What is also freaky is how she changes her moods like within seconds but that could be because she is two-faced right? How can the Commissioner trust us with this person??? Is the Commissioner sure this one won’t got internal affairs on us? Yajima-san then looked at us, head cocked to the side and then grinned “I’ve got it”

“Why do I have a feeling that I made a mistake in asking what the stakes are?” Shimizu-san groaned and I could hear Ai-chan let out a giggle from behind me

“Guardians!” was the reply from Yajima-san with a wide smile “winner takes Takahashi-san and loser deals with Tanaka-san and Kamei-san” what??? I am offended, why is Ai-chan a winner’s prize whereas Eri and I are loser prizes???

Yajima-san motioned for Eri and Ai-chan to step forward, placing a hand each on Eri and my own shoulders “Don’t think of it as a loser’s prize, Saki and I can clearly see that we will need to spend more work on Tanaka-san’s temper and Kamei-san’s timid personality, which is what we are betting on.  Takahashi-san has a good grasp of things and would probably need help on the technical things, if you guys are wondering and are offended”

“If you do feel offended” Yajima-san and Shimizu-san took a step back “we apologize” and they both bowed.  Wow, these girls are really thinking on a different level!!! They know when and how to talk and when and how to act, probably because of how they were raised “But to Maimi and myself, basically the loser would have to be the ones to put you guys into shape, which doesn’t sound like a bad thing actually Maimi” Shimizu-san turned to Yajima-san “good call”

“In this sense, it is like private tutoring and it can be not just appearance in the work place but also in your studies and it will synchronize us”

“I like the idea of training us, but does it have to make it sound like a game to you guys?” I can always count on Ai-chan to be fair

“Don’t mind us, we’ve been competing like this because it motivates us and brings enjoyment in what we do” my only reaction is ….

“Anyways, you guys will know the results 3 days from today, which means 3 days from today you are to get yourselves in trouble” they bowed to us then walked off leaving us stunned

It was only when they were gone that Eri diverted her attention at me “Reina!!” lifting my hand, she could see the finger prints that Yajima-san left behind “what happened?? I would have thought you could take them on” I felt tingly when she touched my hand like everytime she does and immediately the area would seem hot and my head would lower.

“Woah!!! Was she that strong or were you just taking it easy on her? It didn’t seem like your character to let her off like that without punching her in the face like you do the giant”

“Guys, I couldn’t fight back” was all I could say

“What do you mean??”

“She’s good!!! Like she knows what she is doing, heck they both did, except Shimizu-san didn’t have as much strength as Yajima-san or didn’t use as much but they both disarmed me.  The fact that you couldn’t see how shows how good they are.  They basically put pressure on this area” I showed them where I was referring to “and then bend it a bit making me feel pain and unable to fight back and the fact that their grips weren’t small either adds to the difficulty”

“K-kowaii” Eri’s eyes popped open just massaging my hand

“Let’s get back to training and inform our instructors first, we’ll continue this discussion later tonight”

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Colour of Truth - Omake (Tanakame) Part 4 - 09/20
« Reply #271 on: September 20, 2010, 05:25:03 PM »
Wait, wait? Reina was just given permission to start a fight?  8) Hellz yeah! :w00t:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #272 on: September 21, 2010, 07:16:53 AM »
So that's how they all met XD Damn Reina got the hots for the turtle XD But how does the turtle feel for her :lol:

A green light for the yankii to start the fight? LOL that giant is so dead! :lol:

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #273 on: September 23, 2010, 04:13:41 PM »
@ abok: torture??? Why what do you mean???  :lol: I think you have me confused with someone else  :wth

@ Her Awesome Holiness: I didn't expect to use Melon Kinenbi but there was no one else I could use  :sweatdrop: A scatterbrain, but a cute one  ;)

Hellz yeah!!!! I gotta get my favorite yankii back into her grove!!!! Before her ass is whipped that is  :lol:

@ K: Wow did I really create that many emotions for you??? Are you sure??? Glad you loved the ending  :thumbsup

@ baddie: The answer to the turtle will be left hidden for a little longer considering this is Reina's POV.  Damn straight my fav yankii gets the green light, who else can pull it off?? However the giant being dead would probably not be a good idea though, we wouldn't want to have Reina arrested and put into jail now would we?

Part 5

Over the next two days, I couldn’t really shake the fear that I had from my encounter with the heirs of the biggest corporation around the world, I hid it from Ai-chan and Eri though because for one thing I didn’t want to seem weak in their eyes and the other is because I didn’t want them to worry about me.  “So tomorrow is the day nee?” I turned to see Eri walking towards me, it was past bedtime but I couldn’t sleep and I was hoping that a walk under the clear skies would help

I noticed that Eri’s hand were fidgety and although she had on her infamous fangy smile, I could sense through her eyes that something was wrong.  “What’s wrong Eri? Worried about tomorrow? Having second doubts?”

She walked over to a table and sat down, patting the spot beside her “I am worried about tomorrow in fact” she started once I had settled beside her “I’ve never been someone that would get into a fight so this is something new to me, I mean all this time I was only getting in trouble for falling behind everyone else but never a fight” my body tensed when I felt her head resting on my shoulder while she was talking

“*Cough* erm…well you technically don’t have to do the fighting” I wouldn’t want you to fight either if it means you getting hurt “I mean look at Ai-chan, she got in trouble for stopping us but it just looks like she was involved that’s all.  So if anything, do what Ai-chan does and stick with Ai-chan so you don’t have to be scared or worried about what to do”

“Ai-chan is a great girl isn’t she *yawn*?” your question was random and out of the blue, kinda threw me off though

“Yeah, she’s great to talk to and she gives the reassurance that I need when I am stuck on something or when I need her” I could hear Eri’s steady breathing, too steady as I moved my head to see that her eyes were closed and in conclusion asleep.  I never really looked at her at such a close distance but she looked…cute…peaceful and as much I would love to stay like this, the light wind that came by right now indicates that we should get into bed before we both catch a cold.  “Eri…Eri…” I patted Eri on the face, making sure she can hear me “let’s get back to our cabins okay?” another gust of wind definitely woke her up because she started to clutch onto herself

“I’ll see you tomorrow then Reina” Eri waved with one hand and was rubbing her eyes with the other

“Don’t worry too much, only I have to physically do anything tomorrow” I made sure she went into her cabin before walking to my own.
When I woke up this morning, I wasn’t feeling as confident as I was previously, I mean I should right? It’s not like I haven’t faced this giant over the span of my existence at this academy, fighting verbally and physically so what is there to be afraid of???  The fact that she has left me alone might be an issue, since I took Eri’s advice, the giant backed off and left me alone so how am I suppose to fight with her?  When am I suppose to pick a fight with her??? It has to be done today and it has to be done where all the instructors are around hmmm……

“Psst Reina!” I turned to Ai-chan to find her not there “down here” then I looked around to see that everyone was ready to do situps except me who must have looked like an idiot standing here alone.

“Is there a problem Tanaka-san?” Ishikawa-san was eyeing me.  I didn’t answer and just got into a sit up position

“What got you in a daze?” Ai-chan asked me when we got in line to get our breakfast

“Thinking of how to start everything” I responded, eyeing my target who was sitting there eating “and I think I finally figured out how”

“What do you plan to do?”

“Do you remember my first day here?” Ai-chan thought about it then from the eyes popping out I know she remembers “well history will repeat itself but this time the roles will be reversed, so I need you to inform Eri to get ready”

We sat where Eri was eating and Ai-chan whispered the plan to Eri and also told her to do what Ai-chan does, while I was busying staring at the giant waiting for her to be done. “Change of plans” Ai-chan whispered to me

“What do you mean?” I hissed, I had just formulated how I was going to cause trouble

“A better idea, have Eri do it and we will be there to defend and escalate it” I thought about it and before I could agree Eri had gotten up from her chair and walked off with her tray.  I turned my gaze to the giant to see that they were about done as well and had gotten up when Eri knocked into her from behind dropping both their trays.

We observed the giant glare down at Eri and I must applaud Eri, she doesn’t look scared at all for someone that hasn’t ever gotten in a fight before “well?” we heard her ask the giant.

The giant grabbed the front of Eri’s shirt which was our cue to jump in and escalate everything.  I used my arm to step in between Eri and the giant facing the giant with a smirk “How does it feel to be on the receiving end?” putting a finger at my temple indicating that I remember

The giant in turn grabbed my shirt but never got a good hold of it because my fist had connected with her face, causing her to take a few steps back “Hands off” I spat at her.

The giant composed herself and swung at my head and I blocked it but I didn’t foresee her other fist coming at my head.  Luckily Ai-chan stopped it, giving me the opportunity to punch the giant in the gut, which I knew would not phase her as she lowered her arms and moved it in front of us holding our necks and lifting us in the air.  Crap, I never expected her to use this move and I could feel myself finding it hard to breath and hearing Ai-chan gasp.

“Let them go” I heard Eri shriek before I felt the hand around my neck loosen, dropped to the floor beside Ai-chan

“You okay Ai-chan?” I asked the wheezing companion before diverting my gaze to see how Eri got the giant to let us go.  Apparently Eri had rammed herself into the giant’s midsection and both were dazed because Eri was on top of the giant shaking her head. Damn, the giant must have a gut of steel or something to have someone feel dazed at being the one ramming.  I also noticed that the giant was going to get up so I tapped Ai-chan to get up and we rushed to the giant and attacked her when she had her hand on Eri.  I felt an unexplainable fury when Eri was prying herself loose and I could see the fear on her face, using all my might, I kicked her on the arm that held onto Eri and I didn’t stop even when Eri was freed.

“Stop this nonsense!!!” I heard Ishikawa-san, Iida-san and Yasuda-san, hollering but according to plan, I am not to stop but I could feel Ai-chan push me back from in front of me

“Hey, let go” apparently the giant wasn’t going to stop either and had tripped Ai-chan onto the floor, which gave me the fuel to continue.

Eri straddled the giant to stop her movement, but the giant was too strong to be stopped by Eri so I sat in front of Eri and faced the giant with a smirk, lifting my fist up.  I hit her face again but I could still feel her moving, until I felt an additional weight from behind us and I knew Ai-chan was also trying to hold the giant down.  I lifted my fist in the air again but it never made contact when I felt a baton hit me in the back “Itai” I fell off the giant and looked up to see Ishikawa-san with a baton on hand, striking Ai-chan as well with Yasuda-san doing the same to Eri.  I got right back up ready to continue but Ishikawa-san was quicker, beating me on the arm with the baton again

“Did you not hear us say stop?!” the three of us didn’t care, we tried to get up again and again with Iida-san and Ishikawa-san taking turns beating us down until the pain was unbearable.  Ishikawa-san motioned for some other officials to pick the three of us up, standing side by side each other and other officials to take the giant for medical attention “what is wrong with you guys???” we didn’t answer “I expect an answer” Ishikawa-san placed the baton under my chin but I still didn’t answer “you guys want to play tough, we’ll see how the Commissioner likes this” we expected this part so we acted in shock “take them to a cell and call the Commissioner”

Keeping up our act, every time the officials tried to push us, we would fight back a bit until we were at the cells where Abe-san was waiting.  Abe-san didn’t say anything but the look in her eyes says it all, she was disappointed in us or rather in me.  “I thought you got rid of your temper and that I wouldn’t see you here again” Abe-san voiced locking the door behind me, I wanted to tell her what the real deal was but I had to keep my mouth shut.  When I was left alone in the cell, that is when the adrenaline was wearing off and I was actually trembling that we actually pulled it off

“Psst Reina! Ai-chan!!” I ran up to the door and I could see Ai-chan has too “does your neck still hurt?” I would have forgotten about it if Eri didn’t mention it, touching my neck it was still a little sore

“I’m a little sore but all in all I’m fine”

“Ditto, what about you Eri, I was scared for you because you weren’t accustomed to this” Ai-chan asked

“I’m a bit shocked now as we speak”

Ai-chan and I chuckled “Eri, I think you shocked both of us, who knew that within your timid personality, you would have the courage to run your body at the giant”

“I didn’t think much, I just saw you guys turning purple and did the best thing that I could think of”

“Well thank you for your quick reaction then” I commented on behalf of myself and Ai-chan

We heard footsteps so we stopped talking to listen to who Abe-san was talking to but it was a bit muffled before I saw Abe-san in front of me opening the doors and letting me out.  I walked out and saw that Eri and Ai-chan were being freed too “the Commissioner wishes to see you three” there stood Iida-san and by the look on her serious face, we knew we achieved what we wanted.  We didn’t dare speak while we followed Iida-san towards the main building, seeing Ishikawa-san and Yasuda-san hollering out orders as we passed by and those that were supposedly our classmates.  Thinking back at how long I was doing the same activities as those on the training grounds, I was missing it a bit, although I caused a lot of trouble, I felt a little sad that I was to leave these classmates and instructors.  I saw that Eri and Ai-chan were looking at them too and maybe they felt the same way I did, but we stared in their direction until we could not see them any longer, reverting our gaze back to the back of Iida-san.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Colour of Truth - Omake (Tanakame) Part 5 - 09/23
« Reply #274 on: September 23, 2010, 06:13:49 PM »
Mission accomplished! :thumbsup Pwning teamwork, I so love these three! XD

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #275 on: September 24, 2010, 07:51:13 PM »
so, they finally got kick out from the academy and looks like the mission will be starting from now on...... XD XD

@ abok: torture??? Why what do you mean???  :lol: I think you have me confused with someone else  :wth

so you forgot??? :err: :err: :err: i'm talking about the last time when you make me wait for Airi and Maimi to get together.... :fainted: :fainted: :fainted:

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #276 on: September 27, 2010, 03:33:55 PM »
@ Her Awesome Holiness:  :twothumbs I loved writing about how I am going to get them in trouble all together with their clashing personalities

@ abok: I didn't forget, I just didn't think I was torturing anyone....however I am a sadistic person, I love to make people wiggle in their seats waiting  :twisted:

However the wait isn't long, the next chapter will be the last in which I have a special treat (for those that understand PM me  ;)) Most like I will post the clean version here though.

Part 6

~KNOCK KNOCK~ “Come in” we followed Iida-san inside

“Commissioner, the three that you requested to see” Iida-san saluted

“Thank you, that’ll be all” Iida-san walked out leaving us standing in front of the Commissioner, who picked up the phone and dialled a number “you can send them in” moments later we heard a knock on the door

~KNOCK KNOCK~ “Come in” in popped Yajima-san and Shimizu-san but this time it was different, they dressed differently, professional, carrying expensive bags and wearing a very sharp suit. “Yajima-san, Shimizu-san, sorry to call you so abruptly”

“No worries, we expected the call and didn’t have class until later this afternoon” Shimizu-san responded, placing down her suitcase “but I assume that it went as planned?”

“I don’t know what you planned after our previous encounter but I didn’t expect to have a trainee to go for medical attention” the Commissioner raised an eyebrow at Yajima-san and Shimizu-san

“We had to make it look realistic because if it was light injuries, there would be no reason to expel but my apologies” Yajima-san answered unfazed about the fact, which isn’t really right because…well they didn’t know about it so it’s not fair to be lecturing them about our actions.

“Point taken Yajima-san and I assume that Shimizu-san and yourself have everything dealt with on your end?” they both nodded “then your team is free to go after they go back and pack their things.  I will call Iida-san and inform them that these three have been expelled.  You are dismissed”

Yajima-san and Shimizu-san opened the door for us to leave first before following behind us “we’ll wait for you guys outside the academy gates a little further down the street” neither of them waited for a response before walking off.  Snobs!!!!

We slowly walked back to the academy and could see Iida-san with Ishikawa-san and Yasuda-san standing before both teams “As of this moment, Tanaka-san, Kamei-san and Takahashi-san are officially expelled from the academy, this should be taken as a lesson that there are consequences to your actions and that disobeying orders will not be tolerated”  Ishikawa-san and Yasuda-san left Iida-san’s side and walked towards us

“We have been instructed to watch you pack your things” the three of us shrugged and headed to our respective cabins, quickly stuffing our things inside our bags before walking out the academy waiting for Eri.

When Eri joined us, we searched to find our so-called new team members to find them leaning against their respective cars and I must say I am wowed at the Audi A4 Shimizu-san was leaning against and in contrast, Yajima-san was driving a Honda Civic.  I must say that these two are definitely weird because just moments ago when they were in the Commissioner’s office, they were serious, emotionless but now that we are out here, they were smiling at us, talk about split-personalities. “Okay, Tanaka-san, Kamei-san you will follow Saki’s car and Takahashi-san, you will be in mine”

“I assume that Yajima-san won the bet?” Ai-chan spoke out, clamping a hand over her mouth after she made the comment

Yajima-san put an arm around Ai-chan’s shoulder “I am beginning to love this one already.  I hope you like modified cars” earning a smile from Ai-chan “but to be fair, although I won the bet, Saki’s pleading made me lighten up the workload she has so myself and Takahashi-san will be helping along the way”

“Thank god, with school work being the way it is, I doubt I will be able to do this alone, but anyways, as you know, Maimi and I managed to get you guys enrolled in business administration, however they have already started the year, so guess what that means?”

“We have to catch up in our studies” Ai-chan replied calmly whereas Eri and I groaned, this totally sucks maybe I should have backed out when I had the chance.  Shimizu-san started handing out papers to us

“What’s this?” I was faced with a calendar in which was filled with something everyday

“This is your schedules for school and if you are not in school you will be in training that was not completed in the academy.  Also there will be training with us in regards to the areas that you guys lack to pass off as normal secretaries”

My mouth literally dropped, there wasn’t a day that was not filled, I mean when do I get time to relax??? Have fun??? Heck I could even see Ai-chan’s eyes grow big!!! “If there are no other questions or inquiries, we will drive you home to freshen up before dropping you at your classes”

“How did you manage to get us into the program in one day?” I asked Shimizu-san while she was driving, I was curious what kind of power these 2 had

“Don’t look at me, I don’t know to be honest, Maimi wouldn’t tell me”

“So how do you know she won the bet?” Eri’s question was just too cute that I had to control myself from giggling

“Kamei-san, trust me I know Maimi well enough, when she wants something done, she’ll get it done and the scary part is, she didn’t have to use money.  Plus, the fact that the enrolment slips were given to us is a dead giveaway.  However, I do have a hutch that Maimi must have made some sort of impact with them to take all of you in, especially you, Tanaka-san” I didn’t get my answers but I guess I would have to wait to see if Ai-chan has any information.
************************************************************************************
“Ahhhh that was so boring!!!!!” I dropped my books and bags then plopped face down onto my bed.

“It wasn’t that bad” Easy for her to say, she is the one with the brains and doesn’t mind studying

“Yeah, it was relatively easy-going” I looked up at Eri, you too??? Am I the only one who really hates this???

I didn’t want to argue against them “what’s on the schedule now?”

“You’ll be happy to know, nothing.  I think Yajima-san and Shimizu-san purposely didn’t book anything in today because it is our first day” why do I have a feeling that Ai-chan likes those two monsters??? On the other hand, I am not going to complain about not having any booked activities. 

“What do you guys want to do then?” I turned around and looked up at the ceiling

“Ohhh~~ I know, I know!!!” Eri squealed clasping her hands together “How about club???”

My whole body lifted itself, never could say no to alcohol and clubbing, bad habit but not something I wanted to change anytime soon “know any place good around here?”

“I’ll pass guys, I want to see how much we are behind and whether there is something there I should do some self studying” spoilsport!!!!

“Awww come on Ai-chan” Eri tugged on Ai-chan’s arm “come on, don’t you want to have fun??”

“Unfortunately, that is not my type of fun, so you guys have fun without me” Ai-chan responded apologetically and pried Eri’s fingers away from her arm.  Seeing how Eri was pouting and Ai-chan was trying very hard to be nice about rejecting the offer, I decided to be the peace maker.

“Eri, if Ai-chan doesn’t want to go this time, there is always next time right??” I pulled Eri away from Ai-chan, getting a thankful smile from Ai-chan. 

Eri wasn’t thrilled about leaving Ai-chan out, which made me wonder why, but she eventually let go of Ai-chan.  “I’m going to the library now before heading home but if you guys plan to go out until the wee hours, I suggest you don’t go overboard, we have classes at 9 in the morning tomorrow” Ai-chan picked up her things and headed out the door.

“So how are we going to do this? We could go to your house to grab something to change into as well as an extra set of clothes, in case it gets late, you can stay over or I can send you home, come back, change and then pick you up”

“Let’s go to my house and pick up some things first then we can change here and leave from here” sounds like a plan!!!

Eri must really like clubs because she knew where this place is when I am the one living closest to the place.  The music was blasting so loudly that I could hear it from the outside and the atmosphere was just one that I can get accustomed to.  I took off my jacket and waited for Eri to take off hers, she was being very secretive about what she wore, putting on the jacket before getting out of the washroom.  My eyes wouldn’t keep away though when she did, she had something simple like a tank top, a mini skirt and boots but for some reason it made her look…hawt!!!! She finished placing her jacket aside and looked up at me, catching me staring.  I could feel my cheeks growing hot, luckily the lights are dimmed in these establishments or she would have definitely noticed me turning red in embarrassment.

“How did you find out about this place?”

“I love to dance so I go clubbing a lot” She is a dancer?? Didn’t know she was a dancer, runner…yes, not a dancer though.

“Well shall we??” I got up from my seat and put out my hand.  She giggled and accepted, letting me lead the way to the dance floor.

I am amazed at how her body just naturally moved to the music, swaying her hips to the beat, it was like no one else was on the dance floor but her.  She turned around with her back against my front and started dancing against me, my hands on her waist, moving our hips in sync.  I thought that someone had turned on the heat when I felt her grinding against my front with her backside and that I was going to die of dehydration from the heat I felt was eminating from her body.  Feeling the need for a drink, I slowly moved away from the dance floor back to our table where our drinks were and downed my drink before asking for another one.  From the table, I watched her every action, every movement, my eyes wondering from how Eri was losing herself with the music, eyes were slightly closed, how her hair flowed and flew with every shake of her head, how she moved her hands against her body, lips slightly opened inviting me to kiss them…woah, back up Reina!!!! I think I have been watching too much, I diverted my attention to my drink in hand, putting the drink against my forehead and my skin because I definitely felt like the room temperature just sky-rocketted.  When I felt that the temperature had lowered, I looked towards the dance floor to make sure that Eri was still there…she was…but she was staring at me, our eyes making contact and slowly her hand rose, with her finger motioning me to go to her.  The look she had was….sexy, alluring, hot, mesmorizing that I couldn’t take my eyes off hers, my feet doing the thinking walked over to her.  Not once did we lose eye contact until I was right in front of her, where my eyes wandering around her face, taking every aspect of her facial features in, the beads of sweat that had formed from her dancing, her sparkling eyes, down to her tongue brushing past her luscious lips, just waiting for me to kiss them, before moving my eyes to look at her.  We swayed to the music, her hands grabbed mine and wrapped them around her waist before putting her arms around my neck.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Colour of Truth - Omake (Tanakame) Part 6 - 09/27
« Reply #277 on: September 28, 2010, 08:29:52 AM »
Well, I think the spell is cast. Eri has Reina, hook, line and sinker and all she needed to add to her bait was her sexy dancing skillz. *sniffs the air* Do I smell a little bit o perv coming around? :P

Offline FaqU

• Member+
Re: Colour of Truth - Omake (Tanakame) Part 6 - 09/27
« Reply #278 on: October 04, 2010, 03:26:04 PM »
@ Her Awesome Holiness: Your senses are the greatest!!!!  :thumbsup I'm sending you the full version but here is the edited one.

Part 7 - Last Part

I don’t know who leaned in first but moments later my lips were connected to hers and I felt this hunger, I wanted more, my hands moved on their own accord, brushing up and down her back, then moved to the front before we broke apart due to lack of oxygen.  I had never felt this way about anyone, and I couldn’t believe the contrast that the person before me can be, silly and cute other times but when she is dancing, mature and sexy.  I think both of us were intoxicated so it doesn’t really matter right?? We probably wouldn’t remember anything tomorrow morning so why not enjoy it for the moment.

“Hey cutie, wanna dance?” a guy was dancing really close to us, to the point of grinding against both of us, which really disgusted me and I could tell that Eri didn’t feel comfortable either so I pulled her away “OI!!! Let’s dance”

“Go dance with someone else” I glared at him and started to walk away, pulling Eri behind me.  We walked back to our tables when the guy finally backed off “Eri, let’s call it a night” Eri nodded so we both polished off our drinks before leaving. 

Walking out the door, the cold air hit my face and I knew that I had enough to drink, my vision was getting fuzzy and my whole body was hot, but I believe I could manage.  Eri hooked her arm around me and judging by how she is walking, she definitely had enough.

“What the…” we were pushed into somewhere dark

“Let’s dance” I recognize that voice…it was that guy inside the club “we can either dance here, your place or mine”

The shove did nothing for my vision but I could feel Eri’s hands trembling while she was gripping onto me.  Seeing her scared, anger boiled within me “Neither, go before you get an asswhippin’ of ya li’fe” I picked up anything I could possibly use to attack him.  I could tell that he was not intimidated and the fact that the alcohol was getting to my head was not helping at all but I could see him smirk.

“Awww, baby why? I thought you wanted to have some fun” he licked his lips and I totally wanted to cut his lips off of his ugly face.  I swung at him but he ducked took my arm and pulled me into his embrace “Ohh~ feisty, I like that in a woman” I could hear him sniffing my hair “but I think I’ll have you later for dessert” pushing me aside, he advanced towards Eri.

He pulled her up from her crouching position “I saw you dancing in there babe, how about trying those moves on me?” he pressed against her and kissed her roughly on the lips

I could see Eri moving her head avoiding his lips, but he would just force her to face him again.  Then he moved from her lips to her neck while she was trying to push him back but he was much too strong for her, that she had started to cry.  Every drop that fell from her eyes, I would feel a stab into my heart and with every stab my anger would rise and my head was clearing itself.  I grabbed a milk cart and ran towards him, striking him at the back, making him lose his grip on Eri, who had slid down the floor, clutching her clothes against her, crying. 

I then searched the floor to find empty beer bottles, picking them up I threw them at his head and he would block, smashing the beer bottles into pieces, but moved backwards giving distance between him and us.  I continued to throw the empty bottles until he turned around and ran for it.  I kept my hand up in the air ready to throw for a little longer just in case he was coming back before throwing it aside and crouched down in front of Eri “Eri??” Meeting my eyes, Eri lunged forward into my embrace “shhhh~ let’s get out of here before he decides to come back” I gingerly hoisted her up with her head crying in my shoulders and we walked to grab the next taxi.

Throughout the car ride, Eri continued to cry and didn’t stop until we reached my room.  I sat her down on the toilet and left to get her a cloth to wipe her face with.  She took the cloth and started to wipe her lips, over and over again to the point that I think the lipstick was long gone and she was starting to bleed.  Putting a hand over hers, she moved to her neck where she continuously began to scrub until her neck turned red.  “Eri, stop scrubbing…why don’t you take a bath?”  I turned on the tap and prepared the bath before turning back to her “I’ll go out and get…” she tugged on arm “don’t worry, I’ll be just outside okay???” I stared straight into her eyes, hoping she can see the sincerity and trust me.  I knew she trusted me when I felt her grip loosening and I turned to leave and although I have left, I decided to talk to her through the door so that she knows that I haven’t left “Is the water okay for you? There is a clean towel in the cupboards” What was weird is that I didn’t hear anything from inside, my instincts telling me that I should check up on her but then again, she is naked in there, she might feel offended.  But what if she fainted? What if she drowned???

I thought of the best course of action as I barged into the washroom with one hand covering my eyes “Eri? Are you okay?” I heard nothing so I peeked through my fingers to see her sitting there in a daze, crying and scrubbing her lips and then her neck, repeatedly that they were bleeding.  I crouched forward, keeping my eyes on her face as opposed to downward “Eri, stop it” I put my hand over hers and like instantly she broke down

“I can’t scrub it off, I can’t scrub off his scent, his marks on me…I feel so dirty…I feel so yucky…” she continuously scrubbed and even picked up the pace to the point that I took the cloth from her and threw it into the water.  She placed her face in her palms and continued to cry.

I took off my jacket and hugged her close “Shhhh~ Eri, it’s okay, I’m here for you” internally, my heart felt like it was being riped from my body and I didn’t know what to do but to hold her.  I let her cry though, her arms clinging onto me, and I didn’t care if my clothes were getting wet, what mattered to me was to make this girl before me feel better.
Walking over to my bed with Eri in tow, something seemed different, my senses being more alert than before I looked over at Eri, who was dragging her feet “Eri…is something wrong?” Out of nowhere, Eri burst into tears and I started to panic, is that guy still in her mind??? Or is she regretting what happened in the bathroom?? I ran up to her  and cradled her “Eri, what’s wrong???”

“I’m sorry” she muffled out in between her sobs. 

“Why?” I guided her to sit on my bed

“Because I did something bad, very bad” she cried into the palm of her hands

“What do you mean?”

“I am breaking you and Ai-chan up” she wailed stunning me with her statement.  I pulled her face from her palms and lifted her chin to look at me

“What?? What made you think I was going out with Ai-chan?”  my question clearly shocked her because her eyes went wide and her wailing stopped

Sniffling “you mean, you guys…” I shook my head “I thought…well, I thought…”

“Yes?” I probed when she wasn’t getting anywhere with those two words in repeat mode

“I thought you were in love with Ai-chan” I passed her a tissue to blow her nose

“What made you think that? If anything I thought…I thought you liked Ai-chan when you commented that she was a great girl and when she didn’t come out tonight.”

“Well because it seemed like you were when we were in training so I didn’t want her to misunderstand us, I mean what isn’t there to like? You said so yourself Ai-chan is smart, reliable and resourceful…”

“But she wasn’t the one that caught my eye…and honestly I don’t think she is my type, too much of a party pooper” the last part of my sentence made Eri snort out but now that she brought this up, I wanted to clear a few things of my own “Eri” I made sure her attention was fully on me before I continued “I know this is abrupt but I want you to know that I don’t want this to be just fun and games, I don’t want a fling…at least not with you, not when it pained me to see you cry and helpless when that guy touched you, not when my emotions would change miraculously along with your fears and your sadness.  I didn’t confirm my thoughts until tonight, before I thought your fangish smile was cute but never dwelled too long, but tonight when I saw you dance, you were like poetry in motion, everything you did captured my attention” my eyes started to look away because I couldn’t really express what it was I wanted to say, no words can express what I wanted to say about how I felt, I was slowly turning timid, thought were jumbling around that I didn’t even know what else to say “can we…can we…” my heart is saying ask but my mouth isn’t complying with me

“Can we start dating first?” I snapped my head so quick I think I have whiplash

“Yeah, that’s what I wanted to get at” I smiled weakly at her, scratching at the back of my neck

“You’re so cute when you are nervous you know that?” she lightly pecked me on the cheek

“Who said I’m nervous!!!” I tried to put on a determined face but falter when I see her giggling and totally not buying it so I joined in…. “Em…let’s just keep this between you and me? I mean, not like I don’t want to tell everyone, but considering we are going to be a team, it might be awkward if things, not like I am jinxing us, but…”

“I understand, I have that kind of thought too, we’ll tell them when we feel like it’s steady” Eri is just incredible at being understanding and I wasn’t going to keep it away from about how happy I felt that she was understanding and with me, hugging her tightly while toppling her over.  She moved with my embrace so that I was hugging her from behind while we laid down on the bed “Thank you” she mumbled suddenly.  I kissed the top of her head “The pleasures all mine” feeling her snuggle closer towards me, I used one hand and pulled the covers over us.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Colour of Truth - Omake (Tanakame) Part 7 (last) - 10/04
« Reply #279 on: October 04, 2010, 05:35:32 PM »
Ah, the question is finally answered. And such a pleasant surprise to find that in my inbox when I came back on. Grr, I soo hope something very lethal and heavy got dropped on top of that guy, what an ass.

Drool worthy bathtub scene. :drool: :inlove: :fap

And then, while Reina's having all her wishes fulfilled happily, Eri is...
“I am breaking you and Ai-chan up” she wailed stunning me with her statement.
XD XD Oh man.

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Narsha - Radio Star