JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Mon Amour

Author Topic: The Tsugunaga Momoko Thread (嗣永桃子)  (Read 499163 times)

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
"Momoiro no Momoko" : Minna no Idol Tsugunaga Momoko
« Reply #80 on: July 09, 2006, 04:17:27 PM »
Quote from: taranz
Looool momoko was so fucking cute when talking about Rika :) I love her plz post all your clips, i can mainly find with risako and such T_T

Go through all the pages! We've posted some before. You can request for re-upload if the file you want already expired. :)

Welcome to the board! :welcome

Offline taranz

« Reply #81 on: July 09, 2006, 06:24:34 PM »
Ok thx yea i saw the movies but some expire ^^

Can you re upload the clip with satoda talking about Momoko? Thx ^^

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #82 on: July 10, 2006, 12:22:01 PM »
Quote from: taranz
Ok thx yea i saw the movies but some expire ^^

Can you re upload the clip with satoda talking about Momoko? Thx ^^

Here ya go...

http://rapidshare.de/files/25438048/Momo_Country.avi.html

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #83 on: July 10, 2006, 09:52:36 PM »
Heh.

Offline yokotapioka

• the camera guy
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2006, 03:53:39 AM »
cuuuuuuuuuuteee....  and thanks for the re upload ...

Offline Susu123

• YamaP's Pimp~!
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2006, 04:27:05 AM »
That Picture is so flippin cute!! Momoko is so awesome.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2006, 05:45:25 AM »
Where's that pic from tama? Puffy cheeks ftw!

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2006, 05:47:46 AM »
Quote from: wordsworth
Where's that pic from tama? Puffy cheeks ftw!

H!P DVD Mag 7

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2006, 07:28:03 AM »
Omgass that's freakin' cute. :shock:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #89 on: July 15, 2006, 12:27:44 PM »
So...I was at another board and this came up after Momo's solo SF DVD, and I think it's interesting so I wanna bring it here.

Did you guys notice (well it doesn't take much to notice it) that Momo barely talked to other Berryz girls? Makes me wonder why. I don't think it was hate, since they still talk/play with her, but it was like just this event. Was it because there was no Maiha? Because Yurina and her weren't as close as they used to be anymore? As for me, I don't think this is serious, it just makes me wonder. To me, she looks like she's friends with all of them but she just doesn't have a close friend whom she's always with. I actually think she might be closer to ZYX girls coz I saw her with Maimi and Umeda in the backstage in some Flets and there are a few Maimi pics in her Chu! pages.

This one poster also brought up another thing... How Momo has changed.

He said that all her hyper, burikko-ness from before seemed more genuine that it is now...that's how he thouht she'd changed. It doesn't matter to me if her act is simply just an act, no innocence in it or anything. She's growing up and it looks to me that she's already changed from an "innocence mode" to a "career mode." I said this to shirenu before...I think that Momo is the least innocent girl in the group. They don't call her "Tsugunaga Pro" for nothing. She knows what she should say, she knows what she should do, and she does it accordingly. You can call it "faking it," but I call it "knowing your role and doing your job."

This topic came up after the backlash on some girls after this one ep of their radio where a listener asked them about the types of guys they liked. (There were only 4 girls in that ep and Momo wasn't in it.) Most of them said "a cool guy who's good at sports." That made some wotas pissed (funny, I know) and thought of them as superficial. Some were mad that they didn't say "a nice, gentle guy" (apparently, that's how wotas see themselves :lol:). Some said that Momo was their last hope, as if she'd say that. That made me laugh at how sure they were, but then I stopped to think about it and, yeah, I thought she'd say that, too. Not because that's the type she likes, but because she'd know that it's the best answer.

This change also doesn’t bother me. I like my little girl as a pro. :p  She’s growing up. Innocence has decreased, but she still has to keep character. That’s how they do it anyway (methinks). I just bring this up to see what you guys think. Oh, could this change affect her relationship with other members, too? Or maybe she just follows Matsuu's footstep? :3

Oh, no trash talking, please. I don't want anyone to dirty up my thread. :)

Damn..this is one longass post. I think I lost my point somewhere in it.

Offline Susu123

• YamaP's Pimp~!
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: July 15, 2006, 07:59:48 PM »
She hanged around Maasa a fair bit on the DVD?And Momoko didnt really have much time to just hang out and talk to people because she was like always last on all the events..except for the jumping thing. And some of you may not have noticed..but it seems Momoko gets like the most cheers of all the BerryZ members. Ive watched the main 3 BerryZ DVDs and the orriginal 4 hour sports Fes. and..they love the Momo.

Offline yokotapioka

• the camera guy
  • Member+
« Reply #91 on: July 17, 2006, 04:12:39 AM »
Quote from: Susu123
..but it seems Momoko gets like the most cheers of all the BerryZ members. Ive watched the main 3 BerryZ DVDs and the orriginal 4 hour sports Fes. and..they love the Momo.

.... yeah .. i can remember maiha grad..... was awesome when the mic guy says momoko name ...

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #92 on: July 18, 2006, 07:19:03 AM »
Gotta agree with tama-chan. Momo is a star. She's growing up, so acting pro and being in career mode is no problem. She kinda reminds me of Rika. Knowing what the fans want and giving them just that.

I always thought she looked closer with Maiha than the other Berryz. Is she? Oh and she also hung with Airi in the Sports Fest so maybe they are friends?

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #93 on: July 18, 2006, 11:22:23 AM »
This is just weird. In her own solo DVD, you don't see her interact with anyone, only talk to the camera, which makes she looks alone all the time. But in Maasa's dvd, you get to see Maasa cheering for her in the Survival race game, going on about her in the horse vault, see her running to hug Airi and chatting with her when they were sitting at the bench. It's like they're saying to Momo fans that if we want all Momo, all the time we have to buy hers, but if we want to see her interact with her friends we have to buy theirs, too. Sneaky bastards. > : |

Go watch DVD mag7!!! Momo and Chinami rule that image ranking game!
Maybe I can cut only Berryz part if anyone wants... Just tell me.

Offline Tyler_Wood_2005

• N.L.N.L (Nono Lover No Longer)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: July 18, 2006, 05:32:50 PM »
Maybe it's her mind set.

I know some people that when they're competeing, excersizing or working their mind set is. "I'm not here to talk, I'm not here to get distracted, I'm here to compete, work out or work."

Well that's mine anyway, when I'm working out or at work thats how I think. There's plenty of time to talk, fool around and relax after I'm done working out or working. But during that time, I'm entirely focused on my task, I don't let anything bother, or distract me.

Offline Susu123

• YamaP's Pimp~!
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: July 19, 2006, 08:16:59 AM »
Quote from: tama-chan
This is just weird. In her own solo DVD, you don't see her interact with anyone, only talk to the camera, which makes she looks alone all the time. But in Maasa's dvd, you get to see Maasa cheering for her in the Survival race game, going on about her in the horse vault, see her running to hug Airi and chatting with her when they were sitting at the bench. It's like they're saying to Momo fans that if we want all Momo, all the time we have to buy hers, but if we want to see her interact with her friends we have to buy theirs, too. Sneaky bastards. > : |

Go watch DVD mag7!!! Momo and Chinami rule that image ranking game!
Maybe I can cut only Berryz part if anyone wants... Just tell me.

Heheeh. They are very sneaky and because of your post I went out and downloaded Maasa SF DVD...its still downloading..but still. eheh. I cant wait to watch DVD Mag Vol 7...its almost done DLing. But yeah Maasa is my fourth favorite and all...but not until you said she interacted with Momoko did I ever have teh feeling to DL her Sports Fes DVD(When it comes to solo stuff I usually just get my favorites.(Momo,Risako,Miyabi,Rika,Abe,Maki,Aya,Sayumi,Takahashi,Koharu and Tsuji. ahaha thats still alot and ive only watched three of em Momokos,Nonos and Abes(Those being my three favorite in HP).) I use alot of parentheses nee? Okay back to my Dramas.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #96 on: July 19, 2006, 09:51:01 PM »
lol Susu. Do you know why I dl-ed Maasa's DVD? Coz someone mentioned about all those interactions. :lol: Hers was good, I think. Better than Miyabi's to me.

Offline yokotapioka

• the camera guy
  • Member+
« Reply #97 on: July 20, 2006, 05:10:19 AM »
hmmmm... is that you say is true ... im going to dl the maasa dvd...( im going to do anyways

Offline Susu123

• YamaP's Pimp~!
  • Member+
« Reply #98 on: July 20, 2006, 07:49:34 AM »
lol. MaAsa the salsa is getting love because people want to see her interacting with Momoko . Hmm...that Maasa shes just so Maasalicious with her massive ness.. I havent watched Maasas yet even though its done DLing...I just am scared...Maasas Voice scares me. >_< Anyways since this is the Momochi thread I better say something about her. On the HP DVD MAG. Yurina calls Momoko Momochi...and that kinda pisses me of just a tiny bit..because well thats my nickname for Momoko. I think I might have to go to Japan and smack yurina(even though I think she could beat me up ahaha) and tell her not to call Momoko that anymore.(And if you didnt know Yurina is my 2nd least favorite BK followed by Sucky Shimizu) Fuu~ that was a long post ehehe,. *chu and farewell

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #99 on: July 20, 2006, 10:38:47 AM »
You're gonna have to smack a bunch of 2ch wota too, if you want to be the only one calling Momoko "Momochi" :P

Or maybe you need to come up with a new nickname :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Mon Amour