JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - This is Unmei

Author Topic: Re: "That's not what you think it is" CHAPTER 8 and 9!!  (Read 34864 times)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: "That's not what you think it is" Atsumina NEW fic! Chapter 4
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2013, 01:54:26 AM »
Ah.. Minami's secrets got reviled little by little...

What would Atsuko do with the small info she had of Minami?

Would she follow Minami to the warehouse?

Would Minami go by herself?

What kind of the truth would Minami get?

Were Kaoru and minami's father lover or something?

The relationships develop nicely for everyone else..

How about Atsumina and kojiyuu?

Can't wait to find out more

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Feat

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Feat1019
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2013, 03:05:33 AM »
Oh wow. Everything's going smoothly for all the girls. Well, except for Takamina and Acchan. But it's all well.  :twothumbs

Update soon.  :bow: :)

Offline FoxKing

• ecchi
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2013, 03:37:56 AM »
Nice update but hope you update soon...  :twothumbs

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2013, 04:07:38 AM »
OMG! that was awesome!! Im waiting for kojiyuu couple :B too

Offline Yuseichaaan48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2013, 08:00:22 AM »
Awesome!!

Takamina, be careful!! Acchan's starting to see you differently!

Everyone is going smooth!!

Kojiyuu coming soon?? :D

Looking forward to the next update!! ^_^ update soon!  :bow:

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
Re: Re: "That's not what you think it is" Atsumina NEW fic! Chapter 4
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2013, 04:15:10 PM »
hahahahahahaha your FF always are very interesting ^^

thanks

update ASAP

please!!

¬3¬

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2013, 05:55:47 PM »
aww, poor takamina  :cry:
mou, acchan pls take care of her  :cry:
nice update
and looking forward for next faustohentai  :P

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2013, 11:57:37 AM »
^ lol :3
but, i think FauSmutMaster/FaustoSmutMaster is better :3

Offline douya08

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2013, 07:05:49 AM »
I want to know what'll happen to Minami next.. Will Acchan know Minami's reason for fighting?
plz update~  :mon cry:

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2013, 12:03:32 PM »
Fanfics rule my life, i want moooore!!!     :twothumbs

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
Re: Re: "That's not what you think it is" Atsumina NEW fic! Chapter 4
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2013, 06:21:49 AM »
awww update soon

ok?

thanks

Offline noah minami

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina ! kojiyuu ! kaixacchan! mariharu!
    • NoahLee08
    • noahminami
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2013, 04:59:48 PM »
Love the story flow...acchqn plz don't hate minami. . I want an update plz.. onegai :bow: :thumbsup

Offline fausto

• Atsuminashipper
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Fanfics rule my life, i want moooore!!!
Re: "That's not what you think it is" Atsumina NEW fic! Chapter 4 update!
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2013, 01:16:38 AM »
Well, sorry for have been away for so long... But thank you to Ruka-chan ( :heart:), I'm back. It also means that if it's bad, it's Ruka-chan's fault, so go complain to him niarniarkniark :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I know it's short but it's a teaser so you can remember the fic and be ready for the next update (probably friday). Thank you again for reading!!

He kicked hardly and she crashed against the desk, avoided the next punch and hit him in the temple.
Blood flew on his eyes and blinded him. Minami took benefit of it and pushed him on the side so she could ran out of the office. He catched her on the stairs and hit her in the stomack. The fight of yesterday wih Miuru Sato was still fresh so she was disavantaged.

« Who do you work for ?! ANSWER !! »

He punched her while she was on the ground, she felt dizzy but got up quickly and tackled him nad trashed him. She didn't feel any fear, but she knew that this guy was dangerous, well trained. She needed to make him k.o so she couldn't finish her. She punched him in the vital points so he couldn't move anymore, then she quickly ran in the office to find something to tied him up. Pc cable will be fine, she reached him and tied his hands to the railing.
The guy was stunned and mumbling. Minami put her phone in REC mode and crouchedin front of him.
« Now, tell me who killed Maeda-san »
« W-What ? You're here for that ?! »
« Yes. So ? »
He began to laugh like a crazyman
« Go fuck yourself, haha... »
Minami took him by his hair and put a knife under his eye.
« Tell me. »
« Or what ? You're gonna cut my eye?^^ »
« No... » said Minami, really calm. « I'm gonna open the door and let everyone go. Maybe they won't go too far, but it's gonna be a mess. And I doubt that your boss is gonna like it... »
« … Why are you doing this... ? I can find you and kill you »
« Hm, so... » she took the wallet in his pocket « Takeru Shimada, am I opening this door, or you tell me ? Oh, did I mention that I took pictures of your files... ? »
« BITCH ! You're so fucking dead ! »
Minami was bored, so she cut just under the eyes, not really deep but enough to hurt him. »
« Aah !! Stop !! I did... ! »
« What ? »
« I did. I killed her ! »
« Bastard ! » she said hitting him so hard that he lost consciouness.
She hadn't ask him why, but she couldn't stay here any longer. She stopped the recording and left by the same window.

The guy was stronger than Miuru Sato, and one over another, Minami was in a bad condition. She was limping and her stomack was killing her...
Her father wasn't the killer, he was innocent as she thought. She felt relieved, she wasn't the daughter of a murderer.
She walked for an hour until a big modern house. She knew she was living here for a long time now.
The second window upstairs was lightened, she threw a little stone in it. Few seconds later, Atsuko showed up and looked at Minami by the window. Then she disappeared, amybe she didn't care... But then, the main door opened, and Minami saw the tall girl wearing a cute casual dress. She was gorgeous. She seemed worried when they faced each other.
« What happened ?! »
« Ah... Hello, Atsuko. Could you... walk me home, please ? I have difficulties to walk... » the midget smiled.
« Where were you ?! »
« Keru docks »
« What ? But that's at least an hour from here ! »
« Yes... »
« … Let's go »
Atsuko took Minami by the arm and they started to walk. The captain could smell the nice smell of the classy girl, her soft skin on her arm.
« What makes you smile ? » frowned Atssuko.
« To walk with you, I'm happy^^ »
Hopefully it was dark because Atsuko was blushing. What the midget had done... ? She had blood all over, and she had come to her house to ask for help.

They walked without talking until Minami's flat, that was the first time Atsuko was seeing it. When the captain opened the door, everyone inside jumped on her.
« Cap !! Where have you been ?! OMG, are you hurt ?!! »

Atsuko had eyes wide open, all Takahashi friends were here, worried to death.
« Im' okay, I'm okay » smiled Minami.
She closed the door.
« Everyone, Maeda-san helped me to come home so give her something to drink, please »
« Sure, what do you want ? » smiled Rie.
« … Tea, please »

Then Atsuko noticed Mariko, next to Miichan, but it wasn't the time to ask her why she was here.
« Come here, I'm gonna clean you » said Sayaka to Minami.

It was a nice place, well arranged, and seemed like everyone was here pretty often. So the girl was leaving on her own already ? What about her father... ?

« How are you today ? » asked Minami to her friends.
« You're so silly cap' !! You could have said ! » pouted Yuko.
« Yuko was ready to look for you everywhere^^ She cooked for you by the way, it's bad. » smirked Oya.
« SHUT UP ! It's not ! »
« You shut up » said Kasai, patting her « cap' is surely tired so be quiet. »
« I'm sorry everyone. I'm done now, no more secret plans^^ Jurina, why are you smiling like that ? »
« Eh, Aah... nothing^^ » she blushed.
« Jurina is in love!!^^ » laughed Rino.
« No ! »
« Wow, was I absent this much?^^ »

Sayaka had done learning the wounds, the midget looked better now.
« Well, Atsuko, I need to talk to you in private, can you come ? »
The tall girl was surprised but she nodded and followed the midget up on the roof.

The view was great from here, Atsuko looked at the stars and felt better.

« Come on, sit down » said Minami, showing the chair.
She did and the midget sat in front of her with her serious look.
« Okay... This is not easy to say... I've been looking for it... and I found who killed your mother. This is not my father. »

The tall looked at the small one with fire in her eyes, she was angry. She suddenly got up, ready to leave.
« Wait ! I have proof »
Atsuko suspended her move, and sowly sat again.
« Listen. I took my father's file about your mother. The case has been dropped because it was considered as a yakuza reckonning. And because police was too afraidof them. But I went to a man's flat yesterday and he... gave me the name of a place. That's were I was tonight. A huge warehouse at Keru docks, it's one of your mother gang that i found over there, in the middle of hundred poor naked chinese. Now listen to this. »
She took her phone and played the REC file in front of Atsuko.

« … Takeru Shimada... fucking dead... Stop ! I did. I killed her ! »

The recording stopped, Atsuko was silent, eyes lost in emptyness.

« … Atsuko. I tied him up, and he's in really bad condition. I know it's true, it's him. But I don't know why he did this. And you need to know. So, tomorrow if you want, we'll go see my father, he knows things about her that we don't.

« ... »

Minami wished she could have say something to make her feel better, but it was obvious she needed time to be sad and get over the shocking news. So the captain decided to come back to the flat when Atsuko caught her by the hand, pulled up to her and embraced her really tightly, crying on Minami's shoulder.

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2013, 03:20:23 AM »
Aww poor achan but i like this atsumina moment...

Offline noah minami

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina ! kojiyuu ! kaixacchan! mariharu!
    • NoahLee08
    • noahminami
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2013, 10:07:12 AM »
yeahhh~ an update. thank you ~ XD XD
looking forward for the next update fausto san~
 :D :D

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2013, 04:07:48 PM »
So great... at least now... Minami can be in a better term with her father

and Atsuko can get somewhat a closure...

But would they be able to get the Yakuza that was responsible to custody?

Well with this Minami and Atsuko can be near to  each other now... and become lovers later on

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to see

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2013, 06:48:54 PM »
yeaaay  :banana:

this is a teaser?  :dunno:

well, anyway, i will always waiting for you fausto - san  :hee:

ganbatte nee ~  :onioncheer:

Offline fausto

• Atsuminashipper
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Fanfics rule my life, i want moooore!!!
Re: "That's not what you think it is" Atsumina NEW fic! Chapter 5
« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2013, 12:01:10 PM »
CHAPTER 5 : YOU NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH

2pm, Minami's father's house

« Are you ready ? » asked the midget to Atsuko.
« Yes, I want to know »
« Okay »

Minami knocked at the door, she was stressed because she was going to see her dad for real.
The old man opened the door and looked really surprised.
« … Minami. Is that you ? »
« Hello dad. We need to talk. This is... »
« Atsuko, you didn't change at all » he smiled kindly.

The tall girl opened wide eyes, she didn't expect him to recognize her.
« Well, come in »
They all sat in the living room.
« So, you came for your mother right ? My file is missing and my daughter came while I was outside again... »
Minami ignored this comment and stood serious.
«  I came to see Miuru Sato and... »
« You did what ?! You're crazy, this is too dangerous ! »
« Yes, well maybe I hadn't to do that if the police had done her work... Anyway, and I went to the Keru dock after, for Shimada. He confessed the murder. »
« … So, this is him. That's what I thought, but in the dark... »
« What ? »
« Okay... Atsuko, I have to tell you the truth now... » he breathed deeply. « I knew your mother a long time ago, we were friends before I became a cop, she was a yakuza but we didn't mind. She was very important in the gang and very respected, but one side of the group was doing some dirty work. They were usually receiving boats full of chinese to make them work here. But your mother discovered that instead of chinese workers, it was women and children who were arriving, to be used as prostitute. She directly came to see me, she was so upset, wanting to free everyone... I told her the police wouldn't do anything because they were too afraid and involved in this, but it didn't stop her. The night she was killed, she told me that she was in danger, the guys knew that she was trying to stop the trading. I told her that I could hide her for a while, she agreed but she wanted to say goodbye to you first. That's when they found us and shot your mom, I was there, a bullet in my arm...
The police tried to charge me because they were to afraid to say the ugly truth. »
« ... »
« Why didn't you tell me all those years ?!! » asked Minami, upset.
« Because I was blaming myself for that. I could have protect her more. »
« Weren't you blaming you for the anger that everyone had toward me ? You could have told me sooner. Were you angry ? Not enough to go see those bastards and killed them ?! »
« That's not how it worked, Minami ! »
« Oh yeah ? So, I leave the house, try to find the truth, fight with men, punch him until he's almost dead and then come here to learn the truth in front of a cup of tea ? You're so brave dad !"
"Don't talk to me that way! This was dangerous, I had you, I couldn't run a crusade just because I wanted to!"
"So you just kept watching me going to school everyday, knowing that everyone was bullying me because of what you hadn't done? What kind of father are you?! Atsuko, come on, let's go!"
The tall girl stood up, looking at the old man one last time.
« Thank you for what you did for my mom. »

Her father stood there, empty and sad, her daughter was hating her for something he couldn't face. He had loved this woman so much, it was still so painful to think of her... He had ruined everything...

They were walking in the streets, quietly.
« Minami ? »
« Hm ? »
« I'm sorry I told you it was your fault, and  your dad's. »
« Yeah... »
« Honestly. You shouldn't have done all this for me. »
« You needed to know the truth. And you wanted to fight all the time..."
« Yes, but you don't owe me anything. »
« Listen, it's okay. If you're okay with it, come dance with us. Tonight I have to go back to the dock. »
« What ? NO ! »
« I have to free those people..."
« You can't do it alone, this is dangerous ! »
« I don't care. Look... Your mother wanted the same thing. »
« Yes, and she DIED ! »
« So what ?! I can't live with this, I want to end this, and I don't need your blessing »
« God, you're so stupid ! »
« Yeah, well, punch me later... » said Minami, coming into her flat. « Hey everyone ! Sayaka, I'm dying to eat your katsudon... Tell me I can have one tonight !! »
« Yes cap', I'm cooking it^^ »
Atsuko sat in the couch next to Yuko who was watching tv, this place was always so crowded
« Hey Acchan, how are you ? »
« Can you tell Minami she can't beat everyone alone ? »
« Minami ? You two are close now, right ? » she smirked. "Well, I can't say that, we all believe that we can fight against the injustice^^ »
« That's so stupid... »
« Don't you want this revenge too ? About your mother ? »
Atsuko sighed. She had been asking this question for so long.
« I don't know... I was burning all those years, believing that it was Minami's father's fault and now... I'm shocked... Maybe relieved. But her... She's so upset... and I don't know why. »

« Tomo, I'm telling you, she's too good for me...! »
« Wait, Juri, I'm sure she likes you ! » said Kasai following Jurina in the kitchen.
« Cap', help me, everyone is harrassing me ! » pouted Jurina sitting in front of her.
« What's going on here Tomo ? » asked Minami, eating.
« Juri is too shy to ask Rena out. »
« Yes cap', Juriboy is obsessed with this pretty girl^^ » laughed Yuko
« Wait, you're into Rena-chan? » asked Atsuko, raising an eyebrow.
« Y-Yes... But I know it's hopeless, I mean, she is nice with me, maybe we could be friends but that's all. » sighed the puppy.
« Rena is a mysterious girl, usually don't lunch on grass with everybody, so... guess it's possible » thought Atsuko while Jurina was blushing, how did she know that...?

Minami stood silent while eating the fabulous katsudon, it was a marvelous time, plus, she wanted to concentrate before going back at the dock tonight. It was dangerous, she was aware of that, but she couldn't stand the fact that it was happening, and her dad had... made her so mad today! She was really relieved that he wasn't the murderer, but how could he not tell her that...?
She was still injured because of the yesterday fight, but she wanted to end this quickly, and go back to the dance contest, now that she could have Atsuko dancing next to her.
« Thank you Sayaka, it was delicious, as always. » she smiled. « I need to get prepared »
She left the living room and went into her room to change her clothes into something comfortable, easy for fighting.
Atsuko took advantage of this situation to go see Sayaka.
« Hey... I know you don't know me well and all but... Could you please talk to her, and persude her not to go tonight? »
« If I could... » she smiled wisely. « You know, Minami is not the brutal person you think she is, fighting everyone without purpose. She think, and if she fights, it's because it worths it. I don't know why she wants it so much tonight, and I don't ask because she's not talkative. But trust her, if you can. And if you can't, then hope it's gonna be okay. »
« Okay guys, I'm going, don't wait for me and go to school tomorrow, or I'll kill you!! » said Minami laughing, before look at Atsuko for the last time.

Atsuko was still sat on the couch, it was 1am and everybody was already sleeping. She couldn't. No news... And if this silly midget was in danger, hurt, dead? She hadn't much memory of her mom, but she strangly remembered her father's look each time she was away for too long, he was so worried all the time... Yakuza are dangerous, dealing with really bad people, for bad things, and something like chinese people trafic is beyond Minami. She couldn't solve this on her own, too much persons to save...
She had already call her four times, sending her 10 mails, yelling at her and asking her to come back home. Why were she so involved in this, this girl was so annoying that she was really angry. So stupid, so childish, so stubborn...

She cleaned the flat until it was 7am, when the first sleepy heads came to take their breakfast.
« Acchan? Why are you up so early? » asked Yuko surprised.
« I have things to do... »
The squirell looked at her and smiled.
« Oh I see, you couldn't sleep because Cap' didn't come back. You care after all... »
« No, I-I... »
« MORNING!! » screamed Miichan already energetic.
They all took breakfast together and got ready to school.
« Atsuko, are you coming with us? » asked Jurina.
« No, go ahead, I'm not ready yet... »
« Oh, okay... See you later then... »
« Sure. »

When the flat was finally empty, she sighed and sat again in the couch. After 45 minutes, exaspered, she took her jacket and prepared to go. That's when the door opened and the midget finally came in.
Atsuko frozed and looked at her. The midget was wearing her hood, had a little blood on her hand but seemed to be okay.
« Atsuko? What are you... »
She couldn't finish because the tall girl slapped her really hard.
« FUCKING STUPID!! Where were you??! Don't you look at your phone sometimes?!! »
« What...? Gosh, it hurts... »
« You're so immature!!! »
« What...? What the fuck is going on here? Where is everybody? »
« At school! »
« Why aren't you? »
« Because you were gone! »
« And? Since when do you care? You wait for you turn to punch me?^^ » smirked Minami taking off her hoodies, now she was in white tank, a little dirty.
« SHUT UP!! I called you several times, emailed you!! »
« Okay, but as you know I was doing some shitty things, not really got the time to check my phone^^ »
« What's wrong with you?! You're so dumb!! » screamed Atsuko jumping on the midget again to hit her.
Minami stopped her moves, frowning.
« I don't understand what's going on... »
« DO YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME?! My mother died and you act like it's a game to you, like punching a little thief to be a hero!! You're a BASTARD!! » she said, tears of anger flowing on her cheeks.
« Acchan... » said Minami softly. « It's not a game. Your mother died for this. No one did anything for this, to honor her memory of just restore justice. We talk about hundred of children and women over there, sitting on shit and mud, waiting to be sold for their bodies... I saw this, I saw the man who killed your mother because she was a good woman. I couldn't just walk away, pretend it was too dangerous for me. It was... I was scared, terrified. But I found him, again, I fought him, again. I  punched his face so hard that he doesn't look like a person anymore, he doesn't breath anymore. I killed a man, because I was angry. And I'm not proud of that, I don't feel relieved. But at least I've opened those gates, I told the chinese to go, run, hide and try to survive. At least I've did something. »
« ... »
Atsuko looked at Minami and suddenly try to hit her again, but the girl avoided it once again.
« You're so dumb... » cried the tall girl crying.
« You already said it^^ » smiled Minami, caressing her cheek to wipe her tears. « I'm sorry if you were worrying... you look so tired. But... you are very... very beautiful. I don't think I've already seen a girl full of tears and gorgeous like that... »
Atsuko raised her head to look at the midget, she was so close to her... Suddenly she pushed her against the closest wall and jumped on her lips with hunger. She kissed Minami roughly, wanting her so badly. The midget was really surprised, but she couldn't think anymore, gorgeous lips were against hers, blowing her mind, making her burn all inside.

Smut scene RIGHT HERE --------> http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36545.new#new

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
Re: "That's not what you think it is" Atsumina NEW fic! Chapter 5
« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2013, 12:31:51 PM »
OH MY GOD!
Fausto i really love this specially the red font XD
Smexy atsumina FTW :on gay:
And by the way i really miss u here!
welcome back comrade :D

Offline blakwhite