JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Advantage Lucy - Glider

Author Topic: Official FOOTBALL Thread  (Read 246687 times)

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Official FOOTBALL Thread
« Reply #1460 on: January 30, 2012, 12:10:40 AM »
Bad result yesterday. De Gea once again coming under intense scrutiny for his dodgy decision making and late reactions. Gotta feel for the guy, I do believe he is a good keeper, and will come good, but at the moment, Lindegarrd gives me more confidence in goals. I'd stick with him.

Also yeh Liverpool fans, let's all boo the guy that was racially abused and do monkey gestures at him yeeeehh. Fucking pricks.

Anyone heard the rumour lately about Carroll? It came across several newspapers this morning that Liverpool contacted Man City about making a straight swap, Carroll for Tevez. I believe Man City, once they stopped laughing upon receiving the offer, declined it. Apparently it is true, or at least Man City were taking it seriously enough. Just throws Carroll's Liverpool future in doubt (as if it wasn't already)

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1461 on: January 30, 2012, 05:43:16 AM »
hey man, is true De Gea needs eye surgery?

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1462 on: February 08, 2012, 09:11:00 PM »
^ Apparently. Man Utd haven't mentioned it but I guess they want to keep it quiet otherwise the tabloids and fans would be hounding them for buying a keeper with supposedly dodgy eyesight.

Well the tabloid press got what they wanted. Fabio Cappello has resigned as the England manager. Supposedly it's over the FA sacking John Terry and his racism scandal. While I disagree with his reasoning for that, I'm sure the tabloid press played it's part. He spoke out about it and the tabloids hounded him for it, practically kickstarting the campaign to get Redknapp into the England job, especially after being cleared of his tax evasion court case. I'm sure it's all built up for Cappello to make the decision.

It's a shame for them, Cappello is a proven manager and statistically has the best record of managing the club. The press just couldn't get over the fact he was foreign though. Their argument is that the players don't understand him? Well, what about the likes of Hart, Terry, Lampard etc who all play for foreign clubs? Give me a break. I really, genuinely do hope that they don't even qualify the group stages in the Euros. Fuck em all.

Some match between Man Utd v Chelsea on Sunday. Ultimately it's 2 points lost, but to come back from 3-0 down is commendable indeed.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1463 on: February 12, 2012, 02:26:49 PM »
What is there to say about Suarez and Dalglish that hasn't been said already? Pathetically, the Liverpool faithful are claiming that Evra refused to shake first by lowering his hand and then act the victim when he made it look like Suarez refused. It is a pathetic excuse, just like Dalglish's 'I never saw it' statement. Acting in this siege mentality hasn't done Liverpool any favours, and it's damaging the club's reputation. You would think that had it been anyone else, then Kenny would be shown the door. As for Suarez, I don't see why Dalglish should be surprised that a convicted liar ends up lying to you about wanting to shake your hand. Ultimately, a handshake doesn't resolve anything. Refusing to shake hands however, is entirely antagonistic. I will say that Evra didn't help matters by celebrating in front of Suarez like that, but you can understand why he wanted to milk in the applause. Least it wasn't in front of the Liverpool fans.

But somewhere amongst the controversy, a football match was played. Awful 1st half, but luckily Rooney's successive goals had all but won the game for us. Nervous few minutes, but it was an important victory.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1464 on: February 12, 2012, 04:32:31 PM »
i enjoyed Spurs massive victory at their field... wonder if their coach will join England but somehow i think he won't move until the end of the season

Offline gangsterdomss

• ecchi
« Reply #1465 on: February 13, 2012, 11:21:03 AM »
g

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1466 on: February 14, 2012, 08:33:00 PM »

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1467 on: February 15, 2012, 11:51:27 PM »
Everton <3... more like rofl Chelsea

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1468 on: February 16, 2012, 12:24:30 AM »
Well that's AC Milan through. Arsenal pretty much humilated as AC won 4-0 without breaking a sweat. Their FA Cup tie against Sunderland on Sat now crucial for any hopes of winning a trophy this season, and should they fail, you wonder if the fans were finally rebel against Wenger.

Speaking of rebel, Villas-Boas is supposedly having the Chelsea senior players getting more critical of him. You can sense it was happening. Nothing but egos in that dressing room. You didn't hear of Giggs or Scholes complain, they just adapted and were better for it.

Some hugely troubling news for Scottish football as Rangers were officially brought into administration yesterday. Struggling to pay finances so bad that their next match on Sat may even be cancelled because they can't pay the policing costs. Administration also means a 10 point deduction, all but ending their hopes of winning the title. Though it shows how much of a joke the SPL is considering they got a 10 point deduction and are still in 2nd place :lol:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1469 on: February 17, 2012, 03:25:20 AM »
-10 points and still second place... but whoa i remember when they tried to do similar thing in peruvian league... it was -3 points everytime they probe the other team salaries wasn't paid... so you imagine a savage legal battle with games being lost or won in the offices, really a mess even in the last date the first place changed after the first playoff... really a mess D:

mmmm did i mentioned some teams own up to 7 months to their players and workers? and bishes want to play the league like that??? we will pay in one year... WHAT!!??? i'm telling peruvian league is a disaster as it sounds.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1470 on: February 19, 2012, 02:31:46 AM »
MAMACITA Come on! Leap Year is BIG.

I wanna see Paraguay vs Panama fo sho

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1471 on: February 19, 2012, 01:39:25 PM »
Well that's AC Milan through. Arsenal pretty much humilated as AC won 4-0 without breaking a sweat. Their FA Cup tie against Sunderland on Sat now crucial for any hopes of winning a trophy this season, and should they fail, you wonder if the fans were finally rebel against Wenger.

And now that Arsenal lost that 2-0.. They play Spurs next Sunday. Think Wenger will still be working there that next Monday, if the Gunners lose, then?

Talk of Eden Hazard joining Spurs this summer. While he's supposed to be a stellar player, the midfield is already jam packed. Be nice to hear more about what they're planning to do up front, maybe.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1472 on: February 19, 2012, 01:53:50 PM »
And now that Arsenal lost that 2-0.. They play Spurs next Sunday. Think Wenger will still be working there that next Monday, if the Gunners lose, then?

I don't see what Arsenal have to gain by sacking him now so I doubt that will happen. I think considering the history of being at the club then the board won't sack him either. To me, Wenger will be the one to fall on the sword, unless he is stubborn enough to continue. But then, I can see RVP leaving in the summer too. Either way, it's an awkward stage for the Gunners at the moment.

Speaking of awkward transitions of power, Chelsea are in a bad spell at the moment and AVB is feelling the ire of fans and the players. Supposedly as he was giving a half time interview, Drogba was giving a half time team talk to the players to try and motivate them. Tabloids will have you believe that if they lose to Napoli this week, then AVB is out too. Again, even by Chelsea's standards, I don't see it.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1473 on: February 19, 2012, 04:19:50 PM »
i read in a local newspaper that this bad results are because Mourinhos sabotage XDDDD press never stop to amuse me

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1474 on: February 22, 2012, 02:51:06 AM »
Napoli 3- 1 Chelsea

:cokecat:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1475 on: February 26, 2012, 04:00:11 AM »
damn how easy is to destroy a long term plan because a rage moment... peruvian team USMP decided to stop all activities because their players went on strike to support their fellas from other clubs that have up to 7 months in salaries debts :\ all started because the bosses decided to pay this in 24 months.

a shame they took such a harsh decision, 30 top players are now without club plus lots of youth talent... sad times in peruvian football

but t least they taked the shot, decided to quit and never went back... unlike this other team that first wanted to close, then kicked out all the players, then said no they stay then kicked them out again... jebus my peruvian football is a fuckin disgrace

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1476 on: March 04, 2012, 03:23:05 PM »
The media have been clamouring for it almost as much as the sacking of Capello and they now have their wish granted. Andre Villas Boas has left the club as Chelsea manager. Di Matteo set to manage them for the rest of the season. What a shambles that club is. Must be hard to manage a club when the oldest players run to their media friends and complain about management rather than speak to the man himself and accept the fact they're getting old. You never saw Giggs or Scholes do it. Seriously just give Abrahomivc or Terry the manager role and be done with it.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1477 on: March 04, 2012, 11:19:08 PM »
Disappointed with the Tottenham - United result. Can't say I was surprised, when I saw that 'Arry insisted on playing Saha instead of Defoe again. Even missing Parker, Bale, and VDV, though, Spurs still looked the better team most of the game, from my perspective. But anyway, Spurs need to pick it up. They're killing my fantasy teams.

Rumors say that Mou was in London recently. Wanna make predictions about his future status with Chelsea? :cokecat:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1478 on: March 08, 2012, 04:11:27 PM »
5 goals of Messi in Champions... what a beast D: ... poor Leverkusen

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1479 on: March 09, 2012, 12:51:27 AM »
How about them Manchester clubs in Europe this year?

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Advantage Lucy - Glider