JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Nannimo Iwazu ni I LOVE YOU

Author Topic: Official FOOTBALL Thread  (Read 246678 times)

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: Official FOOTBALL Thread
« Reply #1560 on: July 19, 2012, 11:46:14 PM »
English Premier League Fantasy: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/
JPHiP EPL Super League passcode: 23564-8353

Prefer it over the Yahoo, because we get subs and other fun stuff. Let's do this!

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1561 on: July 20, 2012, 09:30:43 AM »
AWW YEAH. i know the clubs better at least :lol: im a keep refreshing this channel feed for tips

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #1562 on: July 21, 2012, 05:09:54 AM »
i also made the Yahoo league for JPH!P. join with me!

Group ID#: 1580
Group Name: JPH!P Premier League
Group Password: marimari21

ill be playing both of course.

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1563 on: July 21, 2012, 08:18:21 AM »
^ signed up/ marimari o/

man did you check the FC Edmonton vs Puerto Rico Islanders last week HOLA!! rei did you go the game!? XD

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1564 on: July 22, 2012, 01:38:46 PM »
Liverpool's marketing team organised an interview of sorts for the fans with Jose Enrique, asking them to send in their questions to him. Newcastle fans just couldn't resist sending in theirs and having a dig at him. :lol:

The rumour of RVP going to Utd is gaining steam, with Fergie even saying as much that we're looking to buy him for £20m. Still won't happen though. With the likes of City also interested, who can immediately outbid us, and Juventus also knocking, who Arsenal will prefer to sell to rather than another PL club, the chances are very slim.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1565 on: July 23, 2012, 10:32:02 PM »

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #1566 on: August 04, 2012, 06:00:45 PM »

FC Seoul Cheer girls!

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #1567 on: August 11, 2012, 12:46:56 AM »
English Premier League Fantasy: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/
JPHiP EPL Super League passcode: 23564-8353

Prefer it over the Yahoo, because we get subs and other fun stuff. Let's do this!
i also made the Yahoo league for JPH!P. join with me!

http://uk.premierleague.fantasysports.yahoo.com/football
Group ID#: 1580
Group Name: JPH!P Premier League
Group Password: marimari21

ill be playing both of course.

HEY GUYS! Premier League starts next weekend so be sure to be a cool dude and join these JPH!P Fantasy leagues with us! you get to try and topple fantasy pros like me and amp!

DO IT

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1568 on: August 20, 2012, 02:26:17 AM »
LOSERPOOL :cokecat:

the possesion average they had just makes it even more fail :V

Offline set_burner

• Feel to Follow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1569 on: August 21, 2012, 09:39:11 AM »
awesome. i'll be joining soon. but damn aguero why you injureddd!!??

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1570 on: August 22, 2012, 02:43:32 PM »
Aguero out for a month, which is a shame. The first matchday games were great, though. Chelsea looked good, United looked questionable, and Spurs need a kick in the pants. And that Liverpool..

Spurs finally managed to sign Adebayor. I really hope he can keep up his performances from last season. We also sold Dawson, which was mildly surprising. Now to see how the transfer rumors for M'Vila, Damiao, Willian, and others turn out.

Offline yooshimen

• Member+
« Reply #1571 on: August 25, 2012, 09:18:22 PM »
Football is one of my favourite sports, I have sometimes played it myself

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1572 on: August 28, 2012, 12:22:44 PM »
So Modric then. A long transfer saga now over after a £33m deal with Real Madrid. The transfer also came with the news of a new partnership between Madrid and Spurs

"The partnership agreement will see the two clubs working together in respect of players, coaching, best practices and commercial relationships."

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez said: "The strong relationship and affinity between our two clubs has resulted in the cementing of a longer-term partnership and the successful transfer of Luka Modric.

"We are delighted to welcome Luka and look forward to working closely with Tottenham in the coming years."

Levy added: "Luka has been a terrific player for us and, whilst we preferred not to part with him, we are pleased that it is to Real Madrid, a club with which we now look forward to sharing a long and productive partnership."

Hmmmm. It's not the case I'm sure, but to me it just sounds like Spurs are Madrid's feeder club XD

Practically all of the English press are talking about Rooney now. Not that he'll be out for a month with that nasty injury he picked up against Fulham on Sat, but they're raising the bigger question on whether or not Rooney even fits in the Utd squad now. They say it's due to the fact that he was lackluster against Everton and that he was dropped for Fulham with Kagawa/Van Persie up instead, where we looked like a much more potent attacking force. They also point back to some pre-season match where he was dropped after missing a penalty as well, and they're already talking about a supposed £50m transfer fee.

Well, the way I see it, it's all paper talk. Doesn't sell papers if they have nothing to report on so they're making this shit up about Rooney being unhappy to further the story. There is some valid points on Rooney's place in the squad though. Doesn't really fit in the team if Kagawa and Van Persie are both playing. And you'd be hard pressed to drop either of them on their current form next to Rooney's. But then, last year, during the whole Rooney transfer fiasco, he did challenge us to sign big name players. Well we did, we got Van Persie and Kagawa, Brussia Dortmund's player of the year last season. I wonder if he's now regretting his bullish stance.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1573 on: August 30, 2012, 01:12:39 AM »
play one game bad and you deserve capital punishment so better retire asap... play well the next one and you deserve national team, player of the year awrad, a better contract, etc :V that's how it works in my country otherwise how you explain that they want a young goalie that did great in one game (from the 3 he played) deserve to be in the major national team :cokecat:

also

problem? :rofl:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1574 on: August 30, 2012, 11:33:10 PM »
That's exactly how it works in the UK too shura. Sad really.

Champions League draw was held this afternoon. Here's the groups:

GROUP A
Porto
Dynamo Kiev
Paris Saint-Germain
Dinamo Zagreb

GROUP B
Arsenal
Schalke
Olympiakos
Montpellier

GROUP C
AC Milan
Zenit St Petersburg
Anderlecht
Malaga

GROUP D
Real Madrid
Manchester City
Ajax
Borussia Dortmund

GROUP E
Chelsea
Shakhtar Donetsk
Juventus
Nordsjaelland

GROUP F
Bayern Munich
Valencia
Lille
BATE Borisov

GROUP G
Barcelona
Benfica
Spartak Moscow
Celtic

GROUP H
Manchester United
Braga
Galatasaray
Cluj

Dat Group D!! Some sexy games there in a group of league champions. I say we have the easiest draw of the lot and should qualify ok. But then I said that last season...

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1575 on: August 31, 2012, 11:16:28 PM »
^ Group D will be so amusing

Also... Atletico put Chelsea on shame... DAT FALCAO!!!! 3 goals and man of the match of course :D Chelsea's defense played really bad, unbelievable...

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1576 on: September 01, 2012, 12:16:56 AM »
Spurs certainly had a good transfer window. Vertonghen, Siggurdson, perma-Adebayor, Dembele, Lloris, and Dempsey. I ain't even sad to see Modric and VDV go, now. And unless Dempsey cost a lot, then I think Spurs are in the black, this transfer window.

THE TITLE, I WANNA BELIEVE~

edit: Falcao <3
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 01:19:42 AM by Amplifier »

Offline set_burner

• Feel to Follow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1577 on: September 02, 2012, 05:51:15 AM »
hmmmm, seems like avb's continuing his london misery in spurs? get the act together man, i need the points from gareth bale!

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1578 on: September 02, 2012, 03:27:45 PM »
AVB needs to stop starting Defoe & Lennon, and tell Bale to stop covering the entire pitch. Can't expect a win right after selling two of our key players, too. Dembele looked alright though, and Dempsey + Lloris will be available next week. Friedel looked great, though, so I don't know if Lloris will even start.

I take comfort in the memories of last season, which started much worse, and then became much much better.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1579 on: September 02, 2012, 04:10:38 PM »
Judging by my twitter feed, Liverpool fans are more pissed off than Arsenal or Spurs fans. :lol:

*EDIT*

Van Persie!! Loving the comments of us being a one man team now. Such a one man team that in the past 3 seasons we've won 2 PL titles, missed out on a 3rd by one point and were beaten in the CL by arguably the best team ever. Papering over the cracks indeed.

Best goal in the PL this weekend has to be Ben Arfa's goal

« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 07:51:40 PM by Tuffty »

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Nannimo Iwazu ni I LOVE YOU