JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Yin Wei Ni - Because of You

Author Topic: Official FOOTBALL Thread  (Read 246722 times)

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: Official FOOTBALL Thread
« Reply #1260 on: April 20, 2011, 10:41:56 PM »
Arsenal :rofl:

Spurs :deco:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1261 on: April 20, 2011, 11:04:03 PM »
That was probably the best match I've seen this season. Back and forth, with loads of chances. Good stuff. And a good result for us too. We struggled yesterday against a well organised Newcastle. Now Chelsea are in 2nd place. 6 points behind and we still have to play them. Title race is still on...

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1262 on: April 21, 2011, 07:32:53 AM »
Real Madrid wins the Copa del Rey and broke the curse of 18 years... they broke the cup too btw :cokecat:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1263 on: April 26, 2011, 09:00:07 PM »
^ Good thing Ramos wasn't a keeper! :lol: After dropping the cup, I heard he was looking for a move to Arsenal. So he can be sure it will never happen again. :P :lol:

CL baby! It's on! Come on United!!

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1264 on: April 26, 2011, 10:58:19 PM »
schalke did nothing at all... only the goalkeeper that was so lucky

ManU rules... FUCK YEAH

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1265 on: April 27, 2011, 01:02:42 AM »
Fucking hell Neuer's pretty good isn't he?

A rather surprising performance by Schalke. I would have expected more but they rarely even went out of their own half and defended terribly. I never thought we'd have the luxury to rest players like Hernandez or Rooney :o But then we were pretty good tonight, we may have scored more had it not been for Neuer.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1266 on: April 27, 2011, 10:42:58 PM »
Some real pantomime football in that match. Laughable really and that red card just simply was not. I've noticed Barca doing this against most big teams anytime I see them. Hope they don't try it against us. Scholes or Fabio is bound to get sent off if they try lol And let's face it, it's mostly likely it will be a Man U v Barca final.

But dat Messi. He's some player isn't he?

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1267 on: April 28, 2011, 04:24:32 AM »
fuck fuck fuck madrid played bad, the first time was good for a nap and nothing else... and damn this barca have some fine actors :\

ManU vs Barca ... ... ... not easy at all

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1268 on: April 30, 2011, 09:35:44 AM »
Dany Alves deserves an oscar for his amazing acting skills... actually i think that all those actors deserve at least a fine for forving the referee to error (srsly i don't like all this telenovela drama in my football)

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1269 on: May 01, 2011, 12:58:41 PM »
Alves and Busquets are two of the biggest actors around.

Nothing left me more upset than yesterday's match with Chelsea v Tottenham. Santos scored an absolute peach of a goal to take the lead. Then Lampard at the end of the 1st half, takes a shot, Gomes does his usual clanger cause he can't go one game without doing one, but he recovers and clearly, CLEARLY stops the ball from crossing the line. The assistant ref however, AT AN ANGLE gives it a goal. The ref even said to the linesman later in the match that he made a mistake. And then, Kalou scores the 2nd, but is clearly offside! And Chelsea win! The must ludicrous match I've seen in some time, even more so with the fact that it's had a huge impact on the title race with Chelsea now 3 points behind us and we have to play them next week.

Come on United. We have to win today. Have to. Otherwise we end up playing Chelsea next week and pressure gets to us and we hand them the lead.

Offline kinsei

• Miki-sama, Miki-sama, punish me please!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1270 on: May 03, 2011, 06:51:12 PM »
I'm a Real Madrid fan, but i hate Mourinho and don't really like how they have been playing, so i really hope Schalke fights till the end and wins the Champions

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1271 on: May 04, 2011, 08:32:16 PM »
My poor Tottenham :doh:

Fuck Barcelona :catglare: :thumbdown: :angry: :angry: :angry:

DO IT SCHALKE :deco:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1272 on: May 04, 2011, 10:58:52 PM »
I feel for ya Amp. Schalke looked all out of sorts on both legs. Christ we even put Owen on. That was just insulting  :nervous

But look on the bright side, now you can support Man Utd to win! Like me! :deco:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1273 on: May 05, 2011, 06:45:52 AM »
Christ we even put Owen on. That was just insulting  :nervous
ORLY? :cokecat:

srsly... Scholes started the game... just missed Kuszczak XD

Also... what a sissy this Mascherano, he wasn't like that in England :\ i mean c'mon, Barza is a drama school or what?

Offline Deaglezero

• Deagle: The Eternal Warrior
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Chelsea, Barca let's roll!
« Reply #1274 on: May 05, 2011, 12:12:31 PM »
Geez looks like I'm gonna be hated here (Chelsea and Barca for the win!)

Although I dislike Man United AND Real Madrid, I won't try to offend people with people with my first post in this thread, so how about we all just bag out Inter?

That's like the one team I truly despise. Actually, more generally, I hate Italian teams. I think European premier division leagues fit in this order in terms of awesomeness:

1. La Liga
2. EPL
3. Bundesliga
4. Serie A

And I seriously WTFed when Italy won 2006 world cup - they didn't deserve it.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1275 on: May 05, 2011, 05:49:44 PM »
1. La Liga
2. EPL
3. Bundesliga
4. Serie A
mmm i put the English Premier in the top because for me La Liga is Barza, Real and the rest... oh btw i don't hate any team i'm just fan of Real Madrid

And I seriously WTFed when Italy won 2006 world cup - they didn't deserve it.
i didn't enjoyed that WC either

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1276 on: May 05, 2011, 07:44:50 PM »
But look on the bright side, now you can support Man Utd to win! Like me! :deco:

:cathappy: :deco:

Schalke did about as best they could at this point, I reckon. They've been all out of whack this season. Just wait for Dortmund next season :germany:

I think I enjoy EPL & Bundesliga equally. Haven't really settled on a German club to support to go with Tottenham, but in the meantime, I champion Mainz 05, cuz my great-grandma was from nearby :germany:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1277 on: May 07, 2011, 02:48:48 PM »

I see the French national side has got itself into another dispute, this time over race.

France has been plunged into a fresh race crisis after claims that football officials tried to limit black and Arab players on youth training schemes to make the French team more white.

The French football federation has opened an internal investigation after website Mediapart reported that top management approved a quota system to limit young black players and those of north African origin emerging as candidates for the national team. The alleged plan involved limiting non-white youngsters as young as 12 or 13 from entering the selection process through training centres and academies.

"For the top brass in French football, the issue is settled: there are too many blacks, too many Arabs, and not enough white players in French football," the website said.

With this and the burka ban as well, it seems like this is the French government's way of telling certain people that they're not wanted in the country. It's a tricky issue, but purely on my gut instinct, I think players should be able to decide which country they want to play for if they have ties to another country through their parents. I'm sure they might be happier to do it than they are now, where they're subject to critique and racism from the French public.

Offline Deaglezero

• Deagle: The Eternal Warrior
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Chelsea, Barca let's roll!
« Reply #1278 on: May 08, 2011, 02:06:28 AM »
No surprises there. The French team itself is decent, but their chances last year were ruined by the bureaucrats trying to control what the team did.

Still can't believe they banned Anelka, but then again he would have left on his own accord.

And in other news, today's match at Old Trafford is pivotal in deciding who wins EPL this season. If Man U. loses, they'll probably lose UEFA as well from reduced morale.

But then again, Barca's too awesome anyway.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1279 on: May 08, 2011, 02:48:48 AM »
I won't concede that we'll lose the league if we lose today. Alternatively, I won't think we've won if we do beat Chelsea. Cause God knows we can stumble against Blackburn or Blackpool (probably due to a referee blunder the way things are going) and hand points to Chelsea.

Still, I'm pretty fucking pissed Chelsea are even in the position that they are in considering they won their last match because of gifted goals from referee blunders. I heard good ol Frankie Lampard said he deserved his goal cause he had a similar one disallowed in the World Cup. Key difference Frankie? THE ONE AT THE WC WAS LEGIT, YOUR RECENT ONE DIDN'T EVEN FULLY CROSS THE LINE. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be saying that if a player in a rival team did the same against Cech. Fucking idiot.  :angry:

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Yin Wei Ni - Because of You